JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - BOKU TOE NO CENTURY

Author Topic: THE ONE IN MY HEART Chapter 21(Multipairing) 7/7/2018  (Read 17355 times)

Offline JurinaN

• renbell_30
    • jurirena_wmatsui
Re: THE ONE IN MY HEART Chapter 7 (Multipairing)
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2018, 03:07:24 PM »
CHAPTER 8

"Tadaima!!!!!!!! ~ Did you miss me?  School ~ School~ No place better than school~...".Yuko shouted happily while doing a round of butt dancing infront of the school gate. Students whose passed her only gave her a weird look. Some of them also taking a pictures of their pervert president.

Unlike the hyper president, the hoodie girl behind her showed uninterested looks with the whole thing.

"What's with the grumpy look Shiriri-chan. It's a new term, come on show some energy of yours. You makes your big sister sad  :cry: ".Mayu ignored the older girl. "Heii, listen to me! ".Still no changed, Yuko gave up. "But that Bakamina.... "

"Yukooo, Mayu-chan! Ohayo".

"Ah Acchan, Mariko, oha! ".Yuko greeted the duo back. Mayu only gave a slight nod.

"Ara, a grumpy Mayu in this morning? Mayu-chan must hate school, Huh? ".Acchan pinched the cyborg 's cheeks. There no protests from the cyborg because Mayu knew it was useless to fought against the actress. Acchan let go a moment later, she can felt Mayu getting annoyed.

"This is weird. Where's Takamina? ".Mariko asked noticed the missing of the other midget.

"No idea. She didn't showed up, so we went here without her".Acchan looked dissapointed hearing Yuko's answer. She really looked forward to seen the other girl because she didn't had a chance to during this whole holiday thanks to her busy schedule. Mariko who noticed patted Acchan's back to reassured her.

Four of them made their way inside the building and can't helped but to noticed the students gave them a weird looks and a whispers. Yuko, Mariko and Acchan getting confused while Mayu stayed calm and emotionless.

A ruckus can be heard after they entered, Yuko being a curious girl ran towards it.

"Why they are staring at you? ".

"Me?! ",Acchan pointed at her face. "What did I do? ".

"Yeah, that's what I wanna ask you Acchan, what did you do? ".Yuko who just returned grasped Acchan's arm and pulled her to a crowds whose still busy looking at something. "You all,move!".Students made way for Yuko and the others. "This! Can I get an explanation for this?! ".

Acchan looked at where Yuko was pointing at only to gawk.At the bulletin board, there a newspaper that had Acchan face on it. But she was not alone, beside her,stood her co-worker Oneo Matsuya.They were holding hand. Acchan remembered that moment, this picture got taken during summer holiday. Mariko just arrived at the scene and quickly sighed, she knew who the culprit who did this. She never noticed Miichan were taking pictures of those two.

Mariko averts her eyes somewhere else and became interested with the other fresh news. 'New Popular Couple Has Been Born? ' ,'The Player Finally Settle Down? '.There also this title, 'Kagoshima Princess Got Taken.Fans live in misery'. Mariko shrugs. Never thought the player and the new princess had something between them. 'They did a good job,..that Newspaper Club'.

Bruk! Bag dropped to the ground. The new arriving Yuki stared at her news with her famous Reaction Queen plastered on her face.

Yuko gulped.That club should change their name to Paparazzi club if the things they brought only gossip. "Mayu". She called out to the younger girl, one of the club members. No respond. "Ma.. Yu? ".There no trace of the cyborg anywhere. "Where the heck she ran off to? ".

The shocking news attracts all students attentions. Even the teacher also eavesdrops whenever they heard something about the news. As expected, Yuki, Sae and Acchan got bombarded with questions. All day, Yuki face were red while Acchan tried her best to clear up the misunderstanding. On the other hand, Sae was happy with the attentions and gladly answered all their questions. Of course she told the truth, there was no way she elaborated the story or Yuki will killed her.

A tall black haired girl was marching somewhere with a stern looks on her face. Students got the message and didn't dare enough to approached the fuming princess. Reached the destination,she banging the door loudly.

The door that written 'Newspaper Club' on it opened. Miichan who hiding herself all day meeting eyes to eyes with Yuki who emitting a black aura from her body. 'Black!'. Before Yuki could said anything, the door slammed closed right infront of her face. Lucky, the door didn't hit her perfect face. Realizing the girl hiding away again, Yuki kicking the door while yelling to the occupants inside the room to opened the damn door. She didn't care the stares she received from other students.

10 minutes later, she got tired and gave up. When she turned in order to left the place, her eyes meeting with Mayu eyes that standing not too far. The younger girl had a bun inside her mouth and already stopped chewing when she saw the evil grins Yuki gave her.

"Hi, Yu-Yuki".

"Oh, it's Yuki-senpai for you now. Ma~yu~yu".Yuki smiled strangely.

Mayu gulped. 'I am doomed'

——————————————

Acchan sitting on a bench with her head facing down. The evening sun above making her feels hotter and sweaty but she didn't have a damn about it. Alone. No students around her.She actually at her secret place right now, that located behind an old church building near the school. The place full with roses with different colour and she always ran here whenever she felt like wanted to escaped from this world. Away from her trouble, busy life. No one dared enough to came here because in order to reached this place, you need to passed a dark tunnel first. Because of some rumor,people afraid to came there,well except Acchan. Because the one who caused the rumor of a bloody high school girl ghost was her. Someone mistook her for a ghost. Blame her school uniform with spilled ketchup on it. But thanks to that, she owns the place for herself... Well, not really.

"Thought you will be here".

"Takamina? "

"You really uses this place for a good use. Glad I ever introduced this place to you".Takamina sat beside Acchan.

Acchan knew it was a golden chance for her to clear up the misunderstanding. "Takamina, listen. Me and Matsuya-san, there's nothing between us. He only my co-worker in my new drama. To get into our characters better, the producer suggested a play date to improve our relationship. That was why we did it. It was only for a job.. You need to trust me.I-I never knew the o-others were spying o-on us. I swear! ".Tears spilling from Acchan's eyes.

"Hey, hey,,.. Don't cry. Take a deep breath. Okay, just like that".Takamina comforted Acchan. Acchan leaned her head on Takamina's shoulder. A scene of Takamina, she inhale it. It was one of her favorite scenes. "You don't need to explain anything to me. I already knew about it before, the girls who got your explanation explained it to me.They sure are busy,even though they only an outsiders".

"T-They did? ".

"Un.I was angry because you didn't tell me you're going out with someone".

"....Only that? ".Acchan pushed Takamina, looking at the shorter girl eyes trying to find something in it. 'Why, why I can't read her like I always did? ' .Takamina back to her original self, she never avoiding Acchan again, but something was missing that made Acchan can't understand the girl before her.

Takamina stood up. "Well, I got job to attend to. See you tomorrow Acchan".Takamina bid her farewell. Acchan sitting confused.

"Yuki, let's go home together! ".Sae said to Yuki after catched up with the Raven girl.

"Ano, Sae-chan. Don't you think we need to separate for a while until the rumor died down? ".

"Why? Are you discomfort being with me? ".Sae flashed a hurtful looks.

"N-No! It's -it's not like that! Just.. ".Yuki denied it. She don't wanna made Sae hurt.

"So, what's the matter? If you worried it might bothers me, don't be. I am okay with it".

Yuki paused. Sae was right. 'It should makes me happy of what others think about us, so why I feel weird about this?'.

"Yuki".Someone called Yuki.

"Rena! ".She happily jumped and hugged her bestfriend. Rena were busy today so Yuki don't got a chance to talked with her at all. Seeing a happy Yuki, Rena smiled and patted the girl head. Only to frown to seen Sae there."What are you doing with this playgirl? ".Squinting her eyes.

"Hello too Rena. Oh,and hi Airi".

Yuki just noticed an unfamiliar girl was standing beside Rena this whole time. She never seen this girl before, and she sure she was not one of her classmates. "Who is this? ".

"I am Furukawa Airi. Student from class 2-A and also Rena's friend from Kendo Club.Just call me Airin".The unfamiliar girl introduced herself.

"Kashiwagi Yuki. Rena's friend from middle school".

"Yeah, I know about you. Rena talked about you a lot. Trust me, almost everything about you I already known because of this Melon pan lover here".

"Stop it, Airin". Rena always became embarrassed whenever Airin teased her about Yuki,but not today. Sae's presence affecting her mood.

"Owh Rena, I never knew you love me that much. You should have told me".Yuki continued the teasing while wrapping her arms around Rena's neck. Rena blushed with her bestfriend 'S gestures. Airin smirked. Sae falsely coughed to brought back the two girls from their own world. Yuki released the hug. "How about we go home together? ". She suggested.

Sae frowned then smiled after heard Rena rejecting the offers. "Sorry Yuki, I want to, but, me and Airin gotta go somewhere buying something ".

"Is that so? ".Yuki pouted. "Can't be helped, maybe next time".

"Jaa nee ".Rena and Airin excused themselves, but not before Rena gave a last glare to Sae. 'She seriously don't want me to be near Yuki, Huh'.

At the same time,

Yui relaxing herself with laying on the grass under the evening sun above. Even with the sun shining brightly above their head, the sports club on the courtyard and field still did their best practicing. It quite a restful sight for Yui the vice-president of student council.

Click, click.A camera shutter. "You're in the way",said the girl who covered the sun. Yui only can saw the girl shadow.

"Excuse me? ".

"I said, you're in the way".Said the girl again with impatient.

"Huh? ".Dumbfounded Yui uttered.

"Are you dumb,or what? Step aside".

"There still many other spaces here.Why I need to move my body to other spot. Why can't you? The view still the same no matter where you capture it".

A sound of clicked tongue. "This is why I hate talking to people who don't understand the meaning of an art... For someone like you, yes. But I am a photographer.Quality of my pictures is my top priority. So move, before I kick you away".

Yui forced herself to followed the rude girl demands. After standing up, she can seen the girl features clearly. Shimazaki Haruna, class 1-A, member of photography club and a friend of Watanabe Mayu. She never talked to this girl before, never thought the girl can be a rude person.

Paruru started to taking pictures. Yui didn't realized herself that she was staring at the girl. After satisfied with the pictures she took, Paruru made her way to left the place.

"My name is Yokoyama Yui. I just thought it was best if you know my name ".Yui face-palmed. She didn't understand why she did that. Paruru went silent a bit before continued to left the place. But something she said before ringing through Yui's ears

"For someone who holding a vice-president position, you're quite a dumb".

Watanabe Resident

Mayu sitting on the couch with uneasy. She can't focused on the television. Her eyes always glanced at the clock on the wall of living room.

Flashback

Mayu facing down looking at the floor while hearing Yuki scolding. Even though she was not the one who took the pictures, she still involved with the processed making that newspaper. So Yuki gave her an earful now.

But something went wrong when Yuki paused, Mayu looked at where Yuki were looking and saw a familiar man near the gate became the attention of the crowd. It caused quite a ruckus because man who doesn't had relation with the school got prohibited from entering the school ground unless they got a permission.

Mayu saw Milky and Sayanee approached the man from neighboring school. Sayanee looked pissed,while Milky looked... scared? The man saying something to Milky and pleading to her. It took a while but Milky nodded. Milky said something to Sayanee, Sayanee looked more furious and with a heavy steps she left the place. Milky took out her phone.Mayu's phone buzzing later.
'Mayu, please bring my bag home. I'll get home late tonight '.
Then Milky left with the man.

'Isn't that her ex? '

End of Flashback

"Tadaima".The front door opened.Like any other day, Mayu never replied to it.

Milky took a step on the staircase but quickly a hand prevented her. "Ouch!".She hissed.

"What happened to your arm? ".Mayu examinating Milky's bruised arm.

"My ex asked for a chance again to continue our relationship, but I refused him".

"So he did this to you?!! Son of a bitch, where is he? Tell me. I am so gonna beat him up".Mayu dashed toward the baseball bat beside the front door,in full mode to killed someone.

"Mayu, it's okay. I slapped him few times already. So put the bat down".

"Not enough. He deserves more than that. What kind of man dared enough to lay a finger on a girl. Such a coward".

Milky smiled sadly. She took the bat from Mayu's hand and throw it somewhere away from Mayu so Mayu can't grabbed it again if she went berserk.

"So what are you gonna do now? That bastard, you already got rid of him. The next step, are you gonna makes a move on that Yamamoto girl? ".

"I don't know Mayu-chan. I spend my night thinking if she will accept my feelings or not. If she does accept it, did I deserve her.Someone like me, there's no way I can have a chance to be with someone as pure as Sayaka".

"Miyuki".

"I wish I can be strong as you, Mayu. You brave enough to keep all the feelings to yourself. You acts normal outside,.. but hurting inside".

Milky gave a patted on her cousin's back. Mayu gazed at her cousin retreating back. 'Wish to be like me,huh?Impossible'.

TO BE CONTINUED

« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 03:07:00 PM by JurinaN »

Offline four4four

• Member+
Re: THE ONE IN MY HEART Chapter 8 (Multipairing)
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2018, 01:10:54 AM »
Chapter 7:
Acchan?! What are you doing?! :banghead:
Yuki saving Mayu. :heart: Sorry Sae, but I have to ship MaYuki.
Milky you've finally come to your senses. :wub:

Chapter 8:
Uh oh, those pictures are going to cause a lot of problems. :(
Oh Mayu, you are way more than doomed. :twisted:
Waiting for AtsuMina. :cry:
Quick Rena! Protect Yuki from Sae! XD
Ahhhh, salty Paruru. :P
Milky! Just confess already! :banghead:
What is with Mayu's last comment? :?

Offline JurinaN

• renbell_30
    • jurirena_wmatsui
Re: THE ONE IN MY HEART Chapter 8 (Multipairing)
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2018, 01:32:50 PM »
Yeah~exam was over. Last Thursday, my graduated seniors 's results has already been announced. You can said it was bad because it didn't reached our school's target making the teaches dissapointed. Being a senior this year, the teachers gonna be more strict to us from now.

Well, let's move on:

CHAPTER 9

The next day,

"Saya–ka.... ".Milky squinting her eyes watching the views unfold infront of her with annoyance. All her bubbly feelings earlier vanished into a thin air after she saw her Sayaka surrounded by girls from other class. Must be her fans. And since when Sayaka became hers?!

"Oh, Miyuki".Sayanee greeted the new arrived girl with a grins.

"Milky-san, wanna join us? Sayaka's singing voice really beautiful ".One of the girls said. The latter didn't knew she only made Milky more annoyed hearing the girl calling Sayanee with a friendly gestures.

"No, I am fine.I got work to do".Milky replied faking a smile. The girl's didn't noticed it except for Sayanee who already known the girl longer. "Sayaka, Yuko-san has been looking for you.She wanna discussed something related to student council ".

"OK. Gotta go now minna~bye". Sayanee placed the guitar she had been holding down and ran out outside to chased the other girl.  "So where's Yuko-san? In the student council? ".

"Don't know". Answered Milky coldly without slowing down her steps. The steps only became even more faster.

Already lose her patience with Milky's strange behavior, Sayanee decided to grabbed the girl arm an pulled the latter towards her. The pulling was too hard making both of them stumbled sitting on the floor. Lucky there was no students on the corridor that moment. Milky tried to get up but got pulled back by Sayanee.Sayanee lifted Milky's chin forcing her to looked at her in the eyes.

"What's up with you? Since the beginning of school, you have been acting strange towards me. Did I do something wrong,.. Or is that bastard dis something towards you?! I swear I'll kill him!".Sayanee cursed the guy. Her hold loosening, Milky took the chance to back to her own too feets. Her lips curling into a smile seeing the furious Sayanee. 'Yes he does. He makes me realise how much important you are to me. Of how much, I love you'. A blush creeps onto her face. Milky quickly left the girl worried for the girl to seen her blushing face.

"The princess left you, you're not gonna chase after her? ".

"Yui. Even if I do, she never gonna tell me about it".Sayanee reached out both her hands to Yui. Yui took the hands and pulled her friend up from the ground. Sayanee bid her farewell and left Yui standing alone

"I don't know how those two can be so oblivious to each other's feeling".

Yui headed to the back of the building. To her usual place only to saw the same girl from yesterday also there today with her camera.

"I know you are here".

The latter startled from Yui's voice. She never expected to saw the vice-president anymore. At the same place at that.

"Are you stalking me now? ".

"Nope. Where's you get that ridiculous idea. This is where I usually spent my free time if I was alone ".Yui said and taking a seat on the grass beside the ponkotsu girl.

"Well, sorry for disturbing your precious time. I'll be taking my leave now.Excuse me". Paruru stands up.

"But I don't mind, to share this place with you, Shimazaki-san ".Yui looked at the girl with a warm gazes.

Paruru darted her eyes somewhere and sat back,but this time she took a few inch away from Yui. Yui didn't mind it and just let the girl be.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Kyahhhhhhh!!!!".

"Hehehehehe...come here,you little soft thing".Yuko ran chasing the girls around the changing room. The girl's quickly saving themselves by running from their pervert president .

"Yukoooooooo!! ".A shout from Takamina .She attempted to stopped Yuko's assault to their classmates .

Haruna only took a glance at her girlfriend behavior from the mirror inside her locker. She didn't made any attempt to stopped it, only can watched it with bitter smile.

"Haruna, what's happened to your arm? ". Yuki asked with a hint of panicked in her voice.

Haruna covered it fast. "I bumped onto a door. Nothing big".

Yuki inauspicious agreed with the lame excuse. But not Mariko, that kind of excuse didn't enough to convinced her. She quickly put on her PE shirt and stopped Haruna from undressing. Haruna titled her head confused.

"Yuki, can you please tell sensei that me and Kojiharu will be late attending her class". Before Yuki could respond, Mariko already dragged the cat-like girl out from the chaos room.

"Mari-chan. Itai-yo".

"Ah gomen".Mariko released her holding and slided open an empty classroom door. "Get inside".

After both of them got inside the classroom, Mariko quickly closed the door to prevent anyone from seeing them. The gazes from Mariko made Haruna's fidgeting uncomfortable.

"I wonder why you're wearing a long sleeve even in this hot weather. I thought you just become your airhead self, but I never figured there's more to it".
Haruna only can stared at the ground with guilt.She knew, just from Mariko's voice that Mariko were angry at her from keeping it a secret. "That girls... Is this the reason why you have been distancing yourself from Yuko?! I can't believe you have been keeping this from us, from me, from Yuko! How would she reacts if she found out about this? "

Haruna flinched. "Ple–please,d-don't tell Yuuchan. I don't want her to do something reckless that might put her in problem situation ".Pleading Haruna. Tears streaming down her eyes.

Seeing the pitiful sight of her friend,Mariko can only sighed with frustration. She hated it when she needed to kept things secret from other. "Since when the girls begin to bully you?".

"Since last year. Yuuchan become a president caught many students attentions to become her fans.The leader of the groups is one of the girls Yuuchan had rejected".

"Since last year?!! And you have been keeping it since then? ".Mariko 's tune raised again. "So why now?If you has been holding it back since last year, what makes you suddenly avoiding her this year?".

"Mako-chan. They said if I don't do what they told me to do, they will hurt Mako-chan. I can't dragged my sister into this. But I also don't want to break up with Yuuchan.. *hiks*hiks*..I love her".Haruna slide down sitting on the floor.

Mariko throw herself into Haruna to embrace the crying girl. "Oh Kojiharu".

BAM! .Yuko landed a blow to the wall. Her fist became red, and so her eyes,filled with anger.

"Those girl, how dare they hurts my Nyan Nyan. Unforgivable ".

Offline Rhythm

• Member+
  • Just a silent reader passing by~
Re: THE ONE IN MY HEART Chapter 9 (Multipairing) 17/3/2018
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2018, 01:46:01 PM »
Man miyuki, u can just flirt with sayanee and everything can goes smooth.
I smell love seed between yuiparu :luvluv1:  :deco:
w...who.. WHO DID THAT TO HARUNA THOSE GURLS  :scolding:
Yuko go and revenge Ur nyannyan! :scolding:

Offline four4four

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2018, 03:07:37 PM »
SayaMilky, come on! Realize each other's feelings already. :banghead:
YuiParu must become a thing. :wub:
Yuko, go beat up those girls! Don't let them hurt your girl! :angry:

Offline JurinaN

• renbell_30
    • jurirena_wmatsui
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2018, 03:36:12 PM »
From Last Chapter

Yuko POV

Still wrestling with Takamina, I saw Nyan Nyan and Mariko went out from this changing room just the both of them. All the negative thoughts came into my mind, what if my speculation about them is true, what if Nyan Nyan truly cheating on me with that stick?! No no no no no no...NYAN NYAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Escaped from Takamina, I followed them from behind and saw them walking into an empty classroom. Didn't want them to noticed, I only eavesdrops them from outside.

"Mako-chan, They said if I don't do what they told me to do, they will hurt Mako-chan. I can't dragged my sister into this. But I also don't want to break up with Yuuchan... *hiks*hiks*...I love her".

My fist landed on the wall beside me. Hearing NyanNyan's confession makes my blood boiling with anger. That's the reason why Nyan Nyan have been distancing herself from me. I never noticed a thing. She's looked happy around me, but inside she's hurting. To become the one who doesn't find out sooner, I am a failure as a girlfriend.

"Those girls, how dare they hurts my Nyan Nyan. Unforgivable ". Forgetting the throbbing pains on my right fist, I leave from there.

End of Yuko POV

CHAPTER 10

"KYAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!Sayaka-sama, kakkoiii!!!". Squealing the girls from the bench. The owner of the name only can waves back shyly from all the attention she had been getting. The teasing from her classmates didn't help either.

"Sensei, what's those girls doing here? Isn't this a class time now".The unhappy jealous girl asked her PE teacher.

"Well, those girls didn't have class right now, rather than letting them roaming around the school and caused trouble, it's better if they are here, right? ".Answered the teacher casually. He not troubled by it, unlike the student beside her who continues pouting hearing the teacher's replied.

Milky ignored the girls and continued looking at her crush who gave her best in playing basketball. Even this just an ordinary PE class. Milky not an athlete person, she rather sitting doing nothing just looking at her classmates playing than joining them jumping running around chasing after one ball. It looked so tiring and probably worn her out if she played it.

Sayanee was so cool in her eyes. Her serious gazes making Milky full of excitement. She thought she gonna had a full redden face if that kind of eyes looking through her soul. The sweat also made Sayanee looked sexy, and if Milky looked carefully, she probably can seen through the white shirt into Sayanee perfect abs. She squints her eyes,hoping to seen it.

She lose focus in her surrounding because the next thing she seen was just black and the last thing she heard was peoples calling her name.

After school

"Ugh, ouch, my head. That ball got me really good".Milky who just conscious rubbed the sore spot on her forehead. Next time, made sure to not standing close to a court if you not a player.

She felt something holding her right hand when she tried to say up on the bed. 'Sayaka? '. Sayanee was sleeping peacefully with her head on the bed where Milky occupied while her other free arm supporting her head to made sure she feels comfortable. Milky chuckled softly seeing the rare sight.

When the two of them met, they always bickering with each other and only stopped if someone got between them. So it was rare for Milky to seen a peaceful Sayanee and not a grumpy annoying Sayanee who always find a way to argued with her.

Her fingers brushed against Sayanee's skin. Admiring the girl in her sleep.
She never noticed how and when the sleeping girl successed in stealing her heart, but the only thing she knows is, "I love you, Sayaka".

A tug.... Was what she felt on her right hand that Sayanee has been holding onto. The latter woke up slowly from her position, staring into Milky's widen eyes.

"S-Sayaka?.... S-since when...? "

"I guess when you were touching my face. You know I don't sleep well unless I am laying on a bed".

"S-so, did you? ". Sayanee nodded. Milky 's expression dropped. She never meant for Sayanee to heard it. She must felt disgusted by now. She removed her hand from Sayanee's, wanted to left the place as soon as possible. Her eyes felt warm, she hold it. She don't want to looks pitiful infront Sayanee.

"Where are you going? ".

"Away from you".

"Why? "

"Because I don't want to hear rejection from you. Not you Sayaka. This is the first time my feelings for someone is strong like this, I don't think I can take your rejection. So please, let me go". Milky said it all without looking at Sayanee.

"No way! ". Milky felt herself got pushed onto the bed. Sayanee was on top of her, with her bangs covered half of her face. She tried fighting back, but the grips on her wrists became even more stronger with each struggle she made. "Sayaka, what are you doing, let me go".

"No way, not after I know about your feelings. All these times, I always thought this feeling inside will never got replied from the one I am hoping for . There's a moment I wanna give up, but there also a moment when I just wanna stole you away from that exes of yours. But the friendship between us prevents me from doing so, I can only hope for your happiness . So.. There's no way I can let you GO!! ". Sayanee looked up. The tears on her eyes, it affected Milky so much.She never realized how hurting her friend was from all her actions talking about boys in front of the woman who in love with her. 'I am such a fool. I desperate searching for my prince in a shining armour that I never realized it myself that the person I have been looking for just in front of me this whole time'.

"Gomen Sayaka. Gomen".

"Miyuki". Whispered her softly the name of the girl who laying under her. Sayanee brought her lips closer and closer until it touched with the other girl lips.The soft kiss turned into a passionate one. Sayanee bit Milky's bottom lips making the girl moan and Sayanee took the chance to explore the girl's mouth. Both of them fighting for dominance. The air-con in the infirmary was not enough to cooled down the temperature of the two girls who busy making out.

"We came here because we're worried, but I think it was not necessary anymore. Looking at how it turned out ". Commented a voice that not belong to the two.

Sayanee quickly separated herself from Miyuki. The both of them only can looked downward avoiding the stares from Yui, Yuki and Mayu.

"Can you two atleast locking the door before making out?! I seriously need a surgery for my eyes after seen the hot scene earlier". Said Yui again. Yuki nodded embarrassed.

"Shut up, shut up. It's not my fault if you all came uninvited".

"Oh wow, how bold Sayaka. I never knew that got yourself a girlfriend can makes you become bold. It's a good thing Yuko-Senpai are not here, or you two will be teased to death by her".

"M-Mayu ".Milky looking at her cousin who had a stoic expression on her face. Yui, Sayanee and Yuki realized about it, the silence came haunting the room. Sayanee gulped nervously.

Mayu took a steps forward until she standing face to face with Sayanee. With a swiftly move, Sayanee's collar got yanked forward by that small girl. The others gasping suprised with the event. Mayu glared into the girl eyes.

"You're lucky she loves you. Make her sad, you die". Mayu let go of Sayanee then went to patted her cousin's head before walked out from the room. Yuki followed the younger girl out not before congratulating the newborn couple.

It took several minutes for Sayanee to translate the whole words, before a sigh of relief escaped from her mouth.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

BRAK!

"I–itai". Haruna holds her left arm that collide with the wall behind her. Not enough with that, the pusher grabs Haruna's hairs and pulled it backwards. Tears started forming, Haruna struggled only to got slapped by another comrade.

" I warned you to stay away from Yuko-sama. Or things become more horrible for you. But no, you ignored my warning, and you dared to reported this to Yuko-sama. Coward! ". A kick flying to Haruna's abdomen. The cat-like girl coughed. The fours girl snickered seeing the pathetic looks of their president's girlfriend.

Haruna mumbled something. "Hah?! I don't hear you, speak louder!". Ordered the leader by kicking Haruna again in the same spot. No one can heard them that moment, because they had club activity to attend to, so the toilet was vacant for them to used it.

"N-ne-ver...I...te-tell h-her. S-swear". It was hard to spoke without stuttering after the damaged on her body.

"Liar.So how did she knew about us Huh? Of course you're the one who reported this to her.!!". The leader sharply stated before continues to damaging Haruna's body with her legs. Her three friends later joined them together.

Haruna can only curled into a ball, enduring all the pains she received. Her body began to felt numb, a red liquid trailing down from her lips,her vision became blurry. She tried to hold herself from fainting on the spot, but her eyelid became heavier every kicks she received. The numerous laughs from her bully only reminded her of how pathetic she was. Can't do anything. 'What did Yuko saw in pitiful girl like me? '.

A hit sound perceived Haruna's ears. But strangely, the pains from the hit not landed on her body. A groans came, but not from her. It was from her bullies. From the blurry vision, she can saw a shadows of her bullies on the floor and also near the wall. They looked terrified of something. Infront her, there another shadow that back facing her.

"I told you didn't I? To never went near Haruna ever again". 'That voice?!! Yuko! '.Haruna moves her body but gave up because it was only increasing the pain on her body.

"I don't understand, why her? Why that woman? I am better than her, I am rich and obviously I am more prettier than the useless woman at your back!! ".

"DO NOT CALL HER USELESS! In my eyes, she's the prettiest woman I've ever met, she more kinder and better than you. Money?Go to hell with that. The one you supposed to torture was me, because I was the one who rejected you.Not her, she got nothing to do with this. And to answer you, if you in love with someone, do you truly need a reason for it? ".

The girls went silence. Yuko kneeled down and picked up Haruna's body in a bridal style.

"Y-Yuuch.."

"Shuush. It's okay. Everything alright now. Sleep tight".Before Yuko left the toilet, she gave glare towards the bullies. "This is my last warning, there will be no forgiveness for you all next time".

TO BE CONTINUED

Thank you for the ones who have been reading my story. I really appreciate it. Hope you like it.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 11:47:59 AM by JurinaN »

Offline four4four

• Member+
Re: THE ONE IN MY HEART Chapter 10 (Multipairing) 3/18/2018
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2018, 06:02:13 AM »
SayaMilky, finally. :wub:

Oh wow, Yuko. :shocked
Honestly, I was expecting her to basically destroy all of the girls that were bullying Haruna.

Offline Rhythm

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2018, 04:50:01 PM »
YASS SAYAMILKY.
Aish those bully, haruna more perfect than u that's why yuko chose her :bingo:

Offline fazmin13

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2018, 07:22:00 PM »
Update please :cow: :cow:

Offline JurinaN

• renbell_30
    • jurirena_wmatsui
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2018, 04:12:08 PM »
CHAPTER 11

"Say aahhhh~".

"Mi-miyuki...We're in the clubroom. P-people staring...". Sayanee said with a flushed face.

Milky frowned. "Why? Are you ashamed dating me infront of our senpais".

"N-no. It's not... "

"Say ahhhh~". Ignoring Sayanee's, Milky still wants to feed her lover. Sayanee gave up. Even it was embarrassing witnessed by her senpais, it was better than having her beloved angry at her.

"Ohhhhh, you two are so CUTE~!". Squealing Yuki on her seat.

Yuko who still not knows about those two witnessed the scene unfold with a clueless face.

"Am I missing something here? ".

"Ah forgot to mention, Yuko-san not there that day. So you probably still not knows about this. Finally, our SayaMilky here finally took their step to a relationship  more than friends! ". Announced Yuki, smiling.

"SayaMilky?!!". Sayanee shocked with such an unfamiliar but somehow sound familiar name. On the other side, Milky seemed pleased with it and shakes Yuki's hand thanking her for the new name.

Yuko suprised with the news but later congratulates the newborn couple ," Really?,  congratulations you both. Ahh~ Can't believe I missed the news".

Yuko was grinning, but being an observant person, Yuki noticed something off with it. Yuko that she knew will makes a fuss about this and teasing the two nonstop. But seeing Yuko only stops there raised a curiousity in her. "Yuko-san. Are you alright? ".

Yuko flinched with the question. If that came from Mariko or Takamina, she probably will not be surprised, but coming from Yuki, the new student,really caught her off guard. Later Yuko let out a fake chuckle. "I guess ".

Haruna continue sobbing.She was sitting on the edge of the bed with her head on her knees. She didn't dare to looked into her lover's eyes. Yuko must be angry at her for keeping it a secret, but the most frightening thing if she saw a disappointment in Yuko 's black orbs.

'Nyan Nyan '

Yuko watched it silently. She knew, in that moment, no matter what she said will never reached Haruna making her felt better. She will only makes it worse if she tried. Done treating her injured girl, she took all the equipment she used and walked out from the room without uttered any words. Later a sobbing came. 

Yuko got off from her seat and went near Yuki. She ruffled the girl's head. " I am touched. Are you worrying about me? ". Continue messing the princess's hair with her cheeky grins. Ignoring the protest from the said girl.

"Where's Yuihan by the way? "

Yui gazing at each pictures carefully. Admiring the quality of it. She not a professional, but she not blind to not noticed how pretty the picture taken.

"Who captured all these?".

Silent.

"I bet it was you. Judging from your rude behavior when we first met, only you can took this wonderful art".

"..."

Yui plopped down on nearby seat. Send a sharp glare. "Are you serious gonna ignores me all day? ".

A piece of paper passed to her.  Yui read it a loud. " If this can makes you leave,.. The answer is yes". Yui put it back on the table. "You the only girl who ever testing my patience ".  Yui got up and snatched the thing that had became the other's girl attentions away.

Paruru tried to reach it but Yui skillfully dodged it. Paruru gave her famous glare towards the intruder of her personal space. Only to be replied by a cheeky grins from the vice-president.

"In the many places in this school, why oh why you are here?!!". This was a first time Paruru lose her cool. Yui really testing her limit.

"Finally! You are talking to me".

"That's not the point. Answer me. Why you always bothered me wherever I go??!! Are you my stalker now? ".

"If that what it takes, to earn your attention. I gladly to be".

"Wha-? ". Weird with respond, Paruru puzzled.

Standing with a serious expression ever,gazing into Paruru's wavering eyes, Yui said, " I'll get straight to the point. Shimazaki Haruka, I am interested in you. ". Paruru tried to find if this was a joke but only seriousness she can saw. "That's my answer. How about you? ".

"....."

"....Um..., Shimazaki-san?..."

"Hmp.. There's no way I'll be interest in my stalker".

Snatching her camera back,  Paruru entered the printing room leaving Yui alone outside.  Closing the door, Paruru leaned on it. Her hand on her chest, feeling her heart beating rapidly. The room was dark, but Paruru swear she can witnessed her redden face from the mirror inside.

"Haaaaaaaaaa~ Give me a break ". Exhausted, Acchan flopped down on the couch. Laying on it with her eyes closed.

"That's a long sigh coming from you". Takamina entered with a drinks.

"Minami ~". Acchan pouted. Ugh too cute. Without been told, Takamina already can read what Acchan wants from her, she knew it was bad for her heart, she afraid if she can't controls her desire, but an upset Acchan is the last thing she wanna see.

Putting the untouched drinks on the coffee table, she took the empty space beside the young actress, Acchan quickly embrace the smaller girl leaning her head on the other's girl head. Nuzzling her nose inhaling Takamina's sweet scene. Fortunately for Takamina, Acchan can't saw her blushing face right now.

"I am tired. With all the media things. They never give me a break. Our agency already explained everything about the rumor of that picture but they still asking questions. They will not gonna stop until they reach the juicy stuff".

"Can't blame them. It's their job.For someone who working in almost the same business as them, you must understand this".

"I know, I know. But it's just,... I can't got my freedom at all. I understand their position, but come on, give me some slack would them? Sometimes I have been thinking quite a lot, if, just if I never accept their offer becoming an actress, maybe my life right now would be more easier. The only thing I must do is studying. I also can get spend more time with you and the others.No media, no camera, no paparazzi". Acchan tightening her embrace around Takamina's waist. Her head Now leaning onto Takamina's shoulder. Takamina ruffled the girl head slowly. This comforting Acchan more.

She's right. If only she not an actress, maybe I have more courage and hope in us. But... "This is your happiness, you like this job, am I right? ".

"I love it. If I can turn the time, I still choose to do this job". Muttered Acchan.

The living room became silent. Takamina didn't had work today, so did Acchan. Both of them took this chance to bonding their almost crumble relationship before with spending the evening in Takamina's apartment. The good this was there no one at home that day so they got the house all to themselves. 

A small whimper came from besides her, it was Acchan's sleeping. She must be cold. Takamina wrapped her arms around the dozing off Acchan in hope it can warmth the other girl. When the last time we like this without worries of other matters? If,if only I don't fall for you, I don't have to worry about losing into my desire, if, if only I never know about your feelings towards me, I don't need to pretend be a clueless girl. I am such a bad person.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 06:33:13 PM by JurinaN »

Offline JurinaN

• renbell_30
    • jurirena_wmatsui
Re: THE ONE IN MY HEART Chapter 11 (Multipairing) 4/21/2018
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2018, 09:34:10 AM »
Sayaka entered the gymnasium with her practice clothes already on. Her steps halted when infront of her there was Sae and Mayu discussing about something that she can't heard from the distance. Realizing her presence in the place, the conversation immediately stopped, Mayu excusing herself leaving the two.

"Rare to see both of you together. What kind of favor you asked this time? ".

"Just some advice. I won't tell you. It's a secret". Sae took one ball and tossed it to Sayaka. Sayaka fast catched it and thrown it into the net. The ball went in without much problem. "As expected of our captain!". Stated Sae, cheering. "This is why you were chosen to lead this team instead of the third year". Sae ran to get the ball back.

Sae's back of shirt drenched with sweat. Her face looked flushed from the still summer heat. Few of empty bottles laying around on the floor outside the ring. Sayaka face-palmed. Such a stubborn girl. " What I told you about resting?".

"Awwww, come on Sayaka. Cut some slack would ya? The competition just around the corner. We must revenge our loss last year". Ignored Sayaka,  Sae keeps continuing dribbling the ball around. Jump there and there throwing some shoot in hope it will go in.

"If you get sick, don't tell that I didn't warn you before". Gave up persuading the energetic girl, Sayaka turned her back wanted to leave the place.

Sae stops her activities and facing Sayaka retreating back. "Sayaka. I think I'll confess".

Sayaka halted.

"To Yuki-chan".

Silence fall between them. "......You really not joking this time... ".

"Un. I am serious about Yuki-chan. I want her to be my girl. Mine only. Unlike the others, only Yuki-chan can makes me feels this happy. When I am with her, times seems to stop, I can't think anything else beside Yuki-chan. That's why, after the competition, I'll confess ". Sae said determined with her words.

"Before that,make sure you not gonna fall sick and ruin our competition later. Like you said, we must revenge our loss. Remember? ".

"Ay Ay Captain ". Making a saluted pose. Sae grinning.

Night,  Kojima's Resident

Yuko knocked the front door, only for it to opened revealing a middle age woman smiling warmly at her. Greeting both of Haruna's parents, Yuko flew upstairs to Haruna's room in mind. It was not a first she came her being Haruna's lover, the house already engraved in her heart. So it was not a trouble finding which one Haruna's room.  When she almost reached the door's knob, the door flew open by itself which suprised her. Mako who just made her way outside also suprised a bit seeing Yuko there,standing. Covered from the shocked, Mako gave the older girl a welcome but also a sad smile. Without further notice, Mako left the older girl, to not interrupt the coming conversation. Taking a deep breath,  Yuko entered the dark room and closing the door behind her. From the bedside lamp, Yuko can saw a figure curled up like a ball with the blanket hovering her weak body. The figure still not notice the presence of the other girl inside with her.

Replaying some courage words inside, Yuko made her move to get closer Haruna and put her hand on the girl's arm. " Haruna". Whispered Yuko. Despite her given name being mentioned, the said girl still silent and unmoved from her original position. Yuko crawled into the bed. Her arms wrapping the around the girl from behind pulling the girl into a hug.

"Haruna ". She whispered again. This time with much feeling than before. A tremble, that was what Yuko felt coming from the cat-like girl. "I love you".

"....."

"You're the only one that I love, Haruna".

"...Stop this. Please stop saying 'I love you' to me". After few minutes waiting, Haruna finally respond to Yuko. But it was not a reply Yuko had been waiting for.

"Is this about the girls? Are you finally scared to be near around me? Because you knows only bad things come if you didn't leave my side?". A hurtful voice escaped from Yuko's lips.

Knowing she had hurts her lover with her harsh words,  Haruna turning her back to facing face to face with her almost crying lover. Yuko always faked her crying in school making the girls already immune to it, but right now,Haruna realized how sad her squirrel girl is because of her. A guilt creeping inside her heart.

"N-no! It wasn't like that! I never ever would ever think like that. Even if those girls threatenend to kill me, I never leave your side. I love you so much, that thought of leaving you already hurting me so much inside". Haruna exclaimed. Tears already rushing down wetting the pillow beneath her. Yuko also the same.

"So what is it, Haruna? Why, why you avoid me? ".

Haruna bit her lower lips.Not sure to tell or not, what have been bothering her. A grip on her hand, reassures her to comtinue. "The thing I am afraid of, is not the threat from the girl. I am just scared, what if they were right, about me didn't deserve you. You are from a wealthy family in Japan, you're popular, you're good in studying also sport, you also the leader of student council. While me, I am only someone who hide in your shadow. I got accepted in student council because you are there. If not because of you, I'll never can attend the same high school as you, Mari-chan, Acchan,Miichan, Tomochin, Sayaka and Sae-chan. It seems like, I only take advantage of you so far". Avoiding eyes contact, Haruna looked elsewhere.

Yuko smiled. "Baka. I know you're stupid, an airhead, but I never thought it can be this bad". Yuko went top of Haruna. With one arm supporting her to not Haruna felt her weight, while her other cupping Haruna's chin forcing her to look directly into her. "I love you. Did you knows what those words meant?... All things I did for you is because I love you. Is it wrong to helped the girl you love. I don't need you to be rich, I don't need you to be popular, smart, clever, athletic. I love you for who you are. You are my cat girl who I found on the tree. Please don't change who you are just for me, for you to looks suitable in other's eyes. Because for me, you're the prettiest, amazing, sexy girl in the whole universe that I can't trade even if for a whole world. I love you Haruna. I am so damn crazy in love with you". Yuko captured Haruna's lips.Start moving slowly.

Haruna closed her eyes.Let her girlfriend took the leads." I love you, Yuuchan".

Savoring the kiss. The kiss between them,there no lust in it. Yuko pouring everything into the kiss to let Haruna knows how much she loved the girl. The kiss taste sweet and salty caused by the tears. Haruna pulling Yuko's head closer with her. To deepen the kiss more. In the dark room,only a sound sound of lips clashing to each other can be heard. Also a sweat pants from the girls.

Outside the room, three figures were eavesdropping the whole thing from outside.

"Can't believe Yuko-neechan can be so sweet", said the smallest girl.

"Your neechan didn't makes a wrong choice in choosing her partner",said an older woman.

"Yeah yeah, and we well be dead if they found out we were eavesdropping them this whole time", said an older man. He not to fond hearing her daughter making out with someone. He likes Yuko, but he still can't get over her baby girl already stolen from him. His wife and daughter ignored his remarks, he shooks his head. "Such a gossip girls".

After the kiss, Yuko fall asleep in her lover's arms. Too much drama these days, the only thing she wants is to rest together with her lover. Haruna who still can't fall asleep kissed her lover forehead before unwrapping her embrace from the sleeping girl. She took her phone and dialing someone's number.

"Tomochin, remember your offer before?....I accept".

To be Continued

Please give some thought about this fanfic so I can make it better in the future

« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 11:07:52 AM by JurinaN »

Offline Rhythm

• Member+
Re: THE ONE IN MY HEART Chapter 11 (Multipairing) 4/22/2018
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2018, 09:46:07 AM »
Wow two episodes in a row-  :shy2:
Hmm... About your fanfic, I think it's good enough well that's what I think, I don't know bout the others opinion but I love it.
Good job! I hope you finish this fanfic! :on GJ:

Offline JurinaN

• renbell_30
    • jurirena_wmatsui
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2018, 10:36:16 AM »
CHAPTER 12 Part A

"I wanna quit student council ".

The chaotic room turned into a silent grave after Haruna's suprised sentence. Too silent even you can heard a pin drop in that room. Yui, Sayanee, Milky, and Yuki waiting and waiting for 'I am joking ' from Haruna but none came.

"Eeeehhhhhhhhhhh???!!! "

"Haruna-senpai, you're joking right? ".

"Y-yeah. I-it ca-can't be. This is too sudden".

"Gomen, but I am serious this time". Haruna said determined. Yuko seemed paralyzed in her seat, looking at her lover. She thought it was already okay between them, they already discussed before  so she can't read what in Haruna's mind for her to made this kind of decision. Did she fail in convinced Haruna about them? What kind of words she needs to use to makes Haruna has faith in their relationship?

Knowing what in her lover's mind, Haruna walked slowly to Yuko before grabbing the girl's hand. "Don't worry, I have no intention to break up with you. Like I said, I love you too much even to think about it", reassured her to her lover. Haruna's words and action made Yuko relax a bit. "Actually two weeks ago, Tomochin's uncle offered me to become his model after hearing about me from Tomochin. At first I wanna refuse but after a lot of thinking, I decided to accepts his offer. That's the reason why I wanna quit. I don't think I can manage in doing two jobs in the same time".

"A model?! That's unexpected coming from you, Haruna-senpai ", said Yui getting an approving nod from Sayanee.

"But I am not that suprised, after all, Kojiharu-senpai is a beauty. Everyone know that. Not to mention,...sexy.  So it's not that weird if many agencies want you to become theirs", continue Sayanee. Praising Haruna in the process. Milky beside her pouted. "Itai Itai Itaiiii yo!". Sayanee rubbed her swollen cheek. Milky pouted became even bigger and she looking elsewhere ignoring the confused stare from the short-haired girl.

Forget about the couple, Yuki continued, " But I thought you said that entertainment business is not to your like. So, why? ".

"Nyan Nyan, you don't need to force yourself. Don't do what you don't like". Knowing her girl well enough, Yuko thought Haruna forcing herself for them. Haruna never liked a model thing before. In middle school, there many agencies offered modeling to Haruna but she refused them all for a reason that she don't interested in it. For her sudden change,this must related to their relationship.

The cat-like girl shooks her head. "It's opposite. It's true I did this so I can update my status level a bit so I can stand beside you. But,the bigger reason is, lately I found myself getting attracted to clothes. This is my first time I has interest in something beside gaming, so I wanna give a chance to this in order to improve myself".

Yuko tried to find a lie in Haruna's eyes only to met with seriousness. Yuko nodded approving the decision much to Haruna's glee. Haruna turned to her now-ex-clubmate only to witnessed them staring at her in horror. Titling her head to Side, puzzled by the given reaction.

"Who are you? What you had done with our Haruna-senpai /Kojiharu-senpai /Haruna-chan?".In unison.

Akiba All Girl Gakuen was in noisy surrounding. No matter where you're facing, you can witnessed with your own eyes the sweating students of sport club everywhere practicing. On the field, gymnasium, dojo and school ground.

In the midst of noise, one girl was seen walking around supervising the clubs. Stopping time to time scribbling something on a paper before continued her walk. Wiping the sweat off her forehead, she looked up to her a glazing of sun burning her and others skin. Worried she might collapsing from the heat, she took a sit at nearby bench to swallow some water she brought together.

"Someone answer me, why in the hell did I do this? ". She asked to no one.

"Because you're substitute in my place for a meanwhile ",answered a taller girl that just showed up from nowhere.

Takamina almost spit her water out because of the sudden appearance. "Oi Nyan Nyan! ".

Giggling, Haruna sat beside the small girl without a glint of guilt.
"This all your fault, okay? .So stop laughing before I shoved this bottle in your mouth".

To not make the girl mad further, she stopped. "Gomen gomen. But how Yuuchan convinced you to help with student council's duty?".

"Apparently she asked someone to switch place at my work. Again".

#########

"Haachoo! ". Rubbing her nose. "Hah? Did someone talk about me? ".

"Oi, fill-in place girl, we need you in the kitchen ". Said one worker.

"It's Sashi! How many times I must repeat my name before you can remember?!  ".

##############

"I wonder who's the poor girl".

"Not care". Quietness fell between them. Only a clear sound of students and cicadas fill the atmosphere. Takamina gently breath closing her eyes. "I heard you will become a model. That's surprising coming from you, considering how shy you about it".

Leaning her back on the bench, "I guess people change,when they're in love. I decided this for me, but I can't deny I also do it because of Yuuchan".

"Ehhhh... I hope I can be as courageous as you.In this kind of thing".

Haruna debated with herself a moment, with the thought of helping her lover's bestfriends, she braven herself to touched this taboo topic she never payed attention to before.

"Acchan...."

A sigh. 'Even you Nyan Nyan? '.

"Aren't we facing the same kind of problem with our romance lives? ". Haruna started the conversation.

"Huh? ". Widening her eyes, she faced Haruna who at that time facing a sky above. The words, there never a person who said those words before. Yuko also never know what kind of dilemma that stopping her from confessing to Acchan.

"Society really scary. If not because of Yuuchan, I may already long give up in our relationship. I am not strong, I know maybe in the future there will be more hurdle for us both, maybe one day Yuuchan may give up in fighting for us,..Honestly,  I am scared if the day came,  but there still more time,before that day came, I want to continue believing in us. Believe in Yuuchan. Have faith in her". Turned to Takamina. With a serious gazes unlike the usual Kojima Haruna, " Why don't you try the same? ".

"Try the same, Huh?.Maybe Nyan Nyan's right. I am too paranoid in this that makes me only can predict a bad outcome till I forgot,that hard work always pays off in the end. Maybe if it is me and Acchan, maybe we can go through this. Together". Smiled.For the first time since she realized her feelings for Acchan, Takamina blooming such a beautiful smile for the first time.

"A-Ano.. Takamina-san! ".

Responding to her name, she turned to faced Kuramochi. Kuramochi was playing with her fingers, fidgeting there and there looking nervous.

"What is it, Kuramochi-san? ".Kindly asking with a smile. Kuramochi looked stunned, she tried to said something but whenever she tried opening her mouth there no voice came out. "Kuramochi-san? ".

Frustrated, finally Kuramochi yanked Takamina's necktie forward before clashed their lips together. Takamina immobilized in place, her brain can't prossesed everything what was going on. They stayed in that position until a sound of something dropped on the floor perceived their ears. Takamina only turning to facing an empty corridor. A shining object attracts her. She got closer to it and found it was a designed hairpin laying on the floor.

'This looked familiar '

Offline arfi

• your fic make my imagination runs wild..!?
  • ecchi
  • silent reader?! Atsumina♥ Saeyuki♥
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2018, 12:39:04 PM »
 :jphip: Aaarrgghh.. it'll be another misunderstanding!? Takamina!!!  :banghead:  :banghead: :banghead:  :panic:
and please more atsumina  :wub:  :bow:

Offline JurinaN

• renbell_30
    • jurirena_wmatsui
Re: THE ONE IN MY HEART Chapter 12 Part A (Multipairing) 4/24/2018
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2018, 07:57:59 PM »
@arfi: I'll try to. But for information, this story will focus more in main pairing later which is Yuki and........? The other pairings only an extra in here.

PART B

Acchan making her way outside the school to get ready for her photo shoot  this evening. Suddenly, Acchan remembered that she forgot something and quickly ran back inside the school building to retrieve the missing item. She got inside the changing room and rummaging through her locker.

"Where is it, I know I put it here. Aha! Found you.I have no idea what am I suppose to do if I lost you",said her examining her hairpin which she forgot after she changed for a swimming class. The hairpin is important to her. It was a birthday gift from Takamina. Moreover, Takamina designed it herself. So, she treasure this so much.

Getting out from the room, Acchan caught a glimpse of Takamina at the end of corridor. She ran after her, but what she seen only breaking her heart more. Witnessing Takamina kissing someone else, it was like a nightmare for her.

Feeling herself getting suffocate,she ran away from the scene ,dropping her hairpin in the process.

Tears streaming down her eyes, she heard herself being called but she chose to ignored it. She don't want to met anyone at that moment. Reaching her empty house, she ran towards her room, shutting the door and immediately cried her eyes bawled out on her bed.

'It's painful. Too painful in here'. Clenching her chest.

At that moment, her door got opened by someone. She turned around to found Miichan there looking at her sympathetic. With her friend presence, her cries getting even louder. Miichan launched herself to pulled the girl into a hug soothing her down with a gentle words.

Miichan didn't had an idea what was going on, but when Acchan ran passed her earlier crying, she knew something was wrong. The only thing she can do right now is only to calm her broken friend.

The next day,

Acchan didn't came to school to everyone's worries. It was normal for Acchan to skipped school because of her job, but not without a permission. Yuko being a detective she is,decided to confronted Miichan because she can smell something suspicious.

Don!

"Yu-ko?.. ". Miichan gulped seeing the shorter girl infront her who pining her on the wall right now.

"Miichan~".Smile sweetly with her dimples shown. "You know something, right? "

"I.. I didn't know what you're talking about ". Averting her eyes from Yuko's.

"Don't lie. Being a professional in newspaper club, it's weird if you don't know a thing.So, tell me! ".Miichan still shuts her mouth. In order to not let out the information . "Fine....". Yuko withdraw much to Miichan relief. "You can say goodbye to your baby". Threatening Yuko, showing Miichan favorite camera.

"SINCE WHEN–....?"

"Still refused to speak? ". Brought the camera closer to a window.
(NOTE:They inside the student council room, student council located at 3rd floor).

"Do-don't you dare... "

"Or what?... What you're gonna do? "

FRIENDSHIP VS CAMERA  =CAMERA WIN!

"F-fine. You win. I tell you".

Smirking. "Go ahead".

"I don't know the detail, but from Acchan's mumbling yesterday.....apparently, she saw Takamina and Kuramochi kissing on the corridor ",told Miichan to Yuko.

Widening her eyes, Yuko seemed can't believe what she had heard. "This is a joke".

"I wish it was. But man, that was the first time I saw a depressed Acchan. She can't stop crying and mumbling nonsense. If you look at her, she like a broken doll that abandoned by her owner".

Tightening her fist, Yuko stormed out from the clubroom.

"My baby! ". Catching her camera before it fell to the floor. Looking for some scratch and found none, she sighed relieved. Later face-palmed. "I just start a war between those two bestfriend".

Marching towards 2-B, her classroom, bumped everyone who stood in her way to her destination. Slided the door opened with a loud thud, she found her target near teacher's table looking at her weirdly.

Before Takamina can asked something regarding her behavior, her face already met with Yuko's fist. In no time, Takamina already kissed the ground holding to her right cheek.
Girls inside screaming with horror seeing their school president punched their class president.

Takamina paralyzed in her spot, looked up to Yuko's pissed face.

"Come on Bakamina. Stand up! ".Demanded Yuko. Already ready with her bawling fists.

"Yuko, calm down. What's happening? Why you attack me",asked the confused Takamina.

Ignoring the question, Yuko attempted to land a kick in Takamina but this time Takamina already predicted about it later rolled to the side dodging the kick. She stood up.Still feeling confused.

Instead saying words, Yuko continue tried to land a blow but none hit the target because Takamina fast enough in dodging thing.

Frustrated with the lack of respond,Yuko finally lose it. "What are you doing, Bakamina?!! Fight me seriously, you useless-coward-midget girl!!!!".

Takamina still confused with her friend's behavior but she knew it was pointless standing there doing nothing besides dodging because she knew sooner or later, Yuko's blow finally will land on her.

Accepting her friend's demands, Takamina finally bawling her fists. Yuko who saw this smirked.

Their fight continues and this time more fierce. Both of them already received many blows from each other. The class became chaotic with a few broken table and chairs laying around. It turned into a battle field.

Many students already gathered outside. Yui,Sayanee,Milky,Paruru and Mayu watched the scene with horror. Teachers came tried to stop the fight from going on before more will injured by their reckless behavior.

After a lot of struggle, finally it took 10 students and 4 teachers to calmed the situation down.

"WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH BOTH OF YOU?!! Are you crazy!?!!!".Yui snapped. Her appearance looked like a mess after stopping the fight.

"I DON'T KNOW.ASK THAT CRAZY SQUIRREL OVER there! She the one who started this all".Pointed Takamina with her eyes because both her hand got held by Ayaka, Sae and Sayanee.

"ASK ME? Why don't you ask yourself to what you had done to Acchan! ".

"I didn't do anything! ". A confusion creeping inside Takamina. Her anger earlier slowly decreasing.

"Liar. You broke her heart by kissing Kuramochi! ".

Takamina eyes widened with realization. 'The hairpin! '

All eyes now on Kuramochi, the trigger of this fight. Kuramochi hide herself behind Akicha.

"So all this stupid fight only because of love?!.Kids these days, what are they thinking, honestly",one of the teachers said pinching his forehead. "Bring them to the principal! Student council's president and and a class monitor. You two in a big trouble, especially you Oshima-san".

The two got taken away to receive their punishment. Milky, Sayanee and Yuki paused the students to get back in their own class. Haruna watching her lover worried for her well being. A hand placed on top of her shoulder.

"It's gonna be okay".
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 10:47:49 PM by JurinaN »

Offline arfi

• ecchi
Re: THE ONE IN MY HEART Chapter 12 Part B (Multipairing) 4/25/2018
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2018, 11:46:54 AM »
ohh i hope it'll be SaeYuki  :deco: :hip smile:
and thanksfor update :twothumbs :cow:
that's  awesome :bleed eyes: :wub: :nervous
lookingforward for yours next update :otomerika:

Offline JurinaN

• renbell_30
    • jurirena_wmatsui
Re: THE ONE IN MY HEART Chapter 12 Part B (Multipairing) 4/25/2018
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2018, 11:41:06 AM »
PART C

That evening,

Staring into the orange sky, both Yuko and Takamina sat silently beside each other. There were distant between them. Ignoring stares that they received from everyone inside the park. Most the time, Takamina will weirdly out by it, but right now the situation is a little different, the bruises on their faces sure attracts many unwanted attentions from everyone who happened passed by.

The deep silent broken by Yuko,she apologized for her harsh actions earlier. "Sorry for punching you. When I heard the story about you and Kuramochi...I just, can't control myself any longer. You know how important Acchan to me". When Yuko dismissed from principal's room, Sashi met her at the toilet and explained the real story to Yuko. Since then, Yuko had been guilty.
(NOTE: Don't ask me how Sashi knows the story that everybody don't. She just knew, being a member of newspaper club)

"But I don't regret,after all you deserve it. You had been hurting Acchan for months now... Accept it as punishment for you to get determined ".

"Gee... Thank you so much". Rolled her eyes. Her right hand keeps touching her bruised face. "Without your 'advice ', I can manage it myself". Staring into distance, "I think I'll confess ".

Eyes widened, Yuko starred open-mouthed her midget friend.

"Maybe I'll end up getting reject by her,after all what I had done. But I still will continue this... ".

Yuko's lips curls into a smile. A relieve and proud smile.'About time for this drama to end. It's time for credit'. Yuko punched lightly Takamina's shoulder earning a groans. "Ah gomen. I forgot I hit that place before".

Student Council

Milky humming a song while doodling in some sheet. Whenever her drawing done, she looked at it proudly, before took another sheet continue doodling on it.

A hopeless sigh that had been repeating for countless times, she ignored it casually. A pulse already formed on another person forehead. Reaching her limit, she banged the desk making a loud sound echoing inside the room.

"If you can't concentrate, just leave please. I can handle this by myself". Yui said in lower tone. Didn't want to acted aggressive infront the childlike girl.

Milky pouted. "It's not my fault. I never handle this many paper before. How can you and Yuko-Senpai stand all these? ". Pointed at stacked up papers.

"With patience ". Answered Yui simply. 'Why she the one got appointed as vice-president temporary?'.

Because of the huge mess her senpais had caused today, Yui appointed by principal to became a temporary president until Yuko suspended position time ended. Which is until the end of this year. Luckily for Yuko, she and Takamina didn't got suspended from school because it was the first time they caused problem. Only Yuko lose her position temporary because she the one who started it according to the witnesses.

So Milky took the position as the vice to Yui's distress. It's not like she hated her or anything, but she not that close to the other girl to begin with. With SayaMilky in the past, it's makes things more awkward because the girl she cooperate with was the one whom hurted her best friend. So, it's natural for her to feels like this, right?

"Yuihan... "

"W-what? ".Too deep in her though, she didn't realized how close the other girl is now. Looking at the girl's eyes, now she know why many can't resists her. She felt herself got pulled in by that attractive swirling orbs. 'So this is Warukii's'

"I know you must hate me for what I had done to
 Sayaka. The only thing I've done to her is only breaking her heart more and more. But even so, she still kind to me". Holding both of Yui's hands. Yui felt uncomfortable, but she let the girl finished. "I promise, I'll take better care of Sayaka. I'll never hurt her again. So, can you stop hating me?.. I want to have a better relationship with my girlfriend's best friend. Can you? ".

Thinking for a moment.... "Fine. Just don't make her sad any longer. I got my hands full with job, don't have time for your love couple drama ".

A huge delightful smile blossoming in her face. Can't contain her happiness, she throw her arms around the shocked president, hugging her like there no tomorrow. Yui tried to resists against the forceful hug, later gave up. 'Oh well. Might as well bonding with my bestfriend's girlfriend'. She replied the hug back.

Or so she thought, until a cough voice separated them. Standing near the entrance is none other than Sayanee, smiling wryly at them. Glaring at their still linked hands. Yui pulled her hand fast. She swear she seen a glimpse of ponkotsu girl smirking behind Sayanee.

"It's...it's not what you think".

"Y-yeah. We can explain.. ".

"5 minutes. I am not too fond someone hugging my girlfriend,you see".

Two days later

Acchan already woke up from her despair. When she came to school, many people gossiping about the event that took place two days ago. She felt troubled thinking she was the one made two of her bestfriend's fighting against each other. She also heard the truth explanation from Miichan about what she saw was just a misunderstanding. Even so, she still can't faced Takamina after knowing this whole time, Takamina already knows her feelings to her, but decided to avoided it. She felt hurted inside.During school time, she avoided Takamina at all cost only spending time with Haruna, Mariko, Tomochin and Miichan.

Acchan just finished her filming when a mail she received from Yuko ordered her to came to this one place. Following the address given, her manager dropped her at the exact location. Awaiting Acchan is a small amusement park filled with attractions inside. The weird thing is, none of the attraction seems moving and there no a single soul inside the amusement park. Creepy, what she thought .

"This is weird. I never know there an amusement park exist here. I swear this just an empty place before". Looking at the sign. SQUIRREL'S HEAVEN. "Definitely I am right". Taking out her phone, she tried dialling several times only to got the same replies from mailbox. "Where the heck that squirrel go? ".

She tried dialling one more time but she stopped midway when her name being called. "Acchan.. Acchan... ".The voice sounds familiar but somehow she can put it on where she heard it before. She followed the calling voice only to found it was a projector.

There were Takamina, Yuko and a little version of her playing. Little Takamina was the one that calling her. From their kindergarten self, turned to elementary and later middle scholar. Now, there was only Takamina and Acchan inside the video. This taken during their first year in high school. During the whole last year, Acchan noticed she has been spending alot of time with Takamina than Yuko. The video ended. There no video of them this year because of Takamina's distancing herself.

Watching the whole video, Acchan finally realized something she never seen before. All the times, Takamina's eyes reflecting affection towards her, since they still in elementary school.Acchan also the same, but her affection not for Takamina, but Yuko.

"Atsuko.. ".

A familiar voice came from behind. Acchan turned around facing Takamina dressed in a man's suit. A chuckle left her mouth. Reminded herself whenever she forced Takamina to do danso. "Minami... ".

Takamina took steps forward until she standing infront of Acchan, gazing into the girl who she loved. Her hand find itself into Acchan's hand,pulling it near her lips before kissed it. Acchan's face flushed from the rare gestures.

"I am sorry....Sorry for all things I have done to you. I know you are hurting when I avoided you, gave you a cold shoulder, and also.....pre..pretending to not know your feelings towards me. I keep reminding myself that I am not good enough for you... That people will judge us if we are together.... Unlike you, you have everything that people wants, while me.. I have nothing to be envious about.. ". Acchan tried opened her mouth, wanting to said something, but Takamina stopped her by pressing her finger to Acchan's red lips. Takamina's lips trembling, a tears streaming down her eyes. "But that's not the truth. I don't give a damn of what people say, the thing I am afraid of is... if one day, we're together, you'll leave me for someone else. Before you develop feelings to me, the one you truly love is Yuko. But when you got rejected, you turned yourself to me. The thing inside you right now... ".Pressing Acchan's chest. "Only exist because you were lonely, you got no one to love, you can't love who you truly desires,... that's why, your heart chose me. I am only a replacement Acchan. One day, when you found someone, I am afraid if you'll leave me for him or her. Someone who doesn't need to be Yuko's substitute. I may be strong outside, but my heart is fragile as a glass that can break any moment..."

"Minami.."

"I know you're not that cruel. I know you won't do something like that. But I..I ca...can't help it. Gomen, gomen, Hontou ni gomen... ", said her repeatedly. She just like a broken machine.

"BAKAMINA! ".SLAP! "Pull yourself together! How many times I supposed to repeat, that you and Yuko are different... Yes, Yuko was my first love and always been.Nothing can change that. But you're the one I love right now.. So you need to make sure, that you'll never let me go...".Put her palm on Takamina's cheek. Gazing at her with a loving gazes. "...Understand?". Not waiting for Takamina's answer, Acchan kissed Takamina.

Takamina too shocked to replied,when Acchan pulled back,Takamina pulled her in and kissed Acchan passionately. All her buried desires, she poured it all into this one kiss. Tears streaming down from both their eyes, not tears of sadness, but happiness. This is what they had been waiting for so long. Finally, it's time to close the curtain and gave a credit to the audiences.

A crowds cheering, clapping for the newborn couple. Acchan separated herself from Takamina witnessing the crowds of familiar face surrounding them. Yuko was filming with a grin in her face, Haruna gave a thumb up, Miichan launched herself to Mariko crying her eyes out from happiness, Tomochin tried to hide her tears behind Tomomi her girlfriend, Sae and Sayaka jumping around excitedly, Milky hugged Sayanee, Yuihan clapping beside Paruru, Sashi busy getting a pictures and Mayu standing with a cyborg expression but her hands clapping controlled by Yuki behind her.

"Let me guess, you're the reason why this park existed in the first place". Turning to Yuko.

Smiling sheepishly. "Yeah. But I got help from TomoTomo too in terms of money. It's hard to convinced my father about this. The idea of this grand confession made by Mariko, the video's Paruru and Shiriri-chan and everyone else helping in setting and decorating this place".

"Thank you everyone. Honestly thank you". Bowing Takamina. She felt really grateful for what her friends had done for her.

"Don't worry. Just don't break Acchan's heart in the future, Bakamina".

"I won't Yuko". Answered Takamina seriously.

Satisfied by the replied, Yuko nodded. "Okay everyone. Because we already here, it's a waste if we don't enjoy ourselves to the fullest! How about a ride". Suggested Yuko earning an approval by everyone. Calling the temporary workers,all the rides has been activated. All of them ran happily like a child forgetting for a moment they is a teenager.

Next,is my turn. With a loving eyes,Sae looked at Yuki who at that time forcing Mayu to get on the ride with her. Mayu who noticed this looked down..

To Be Continued

. Starting next week I'll be busy with my exam so I'll update as fast as I can.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 11:59:19 AM by JurinaN »

Offline Rhythm

• Member+
Re: THE ONE IN MY HEART Chapter 12 (Multipairing) 4/28/2018
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2018, 11:58:32 AM »
Ah finally done the problem with atsumina and yuko.
Yuihan don't get too close to Milky! :shifty:
Sae going to confess!!! Yuki reject her plz

Offline arfi

• ecchi
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2018, 01:22:40 PM »
yaayy!! finally atsumina :heart:   :deco:
yeah sae you better confess to yuki soon!!!  :nervous
JurinaN-chan can i call u by that :? maybe you can let sae to be with yuki first hehe :w00t: :nervous  :mon sweat:

waiting more!! :cow:
and goodluck for yours exam!!! :twothumbs  :mon yeah:  :onioncheer: :onioncheer:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 01:31:07 PM by arfi »

Offline JurinaN

• renbell_30
    • jurirena_wmatsui
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2018, 06:37:32 AM »
@Rhythm : About your last sentence, we will see in the following chapters.

@arfi: Of course you can, I like you calling me that better.

Here is a special chapter of our AtsuMina and KojiYuu couple.

SPECIAL CHAPTER: THE STORY OF ACCHAN, TAKAMINA,YUKO AND HARUNA.

Yuko, Acchan and Takamina has been friends since their kindergarten days. Both Takamina and Yuko always fighting for Acchan's affection making them both always competing against each other in almost everything. Both academic and sport. Being excellent in both study and sport,of course Yuko who always wins in the end, while Takamina loses in every single competition even though she always the one became a challenger.

But Acchan is a nice girl, so everytime Takamina loses, she always hugged Takamina in order to comfort her. She also scolded Yuko that making fun of Takamina everytime she wins, Yuko always pouted and thinks it was unfair for her even though she the one who win. Seeing Acchan taking care of her and scolding Yuko, always manage to brings a smile in Takamina's face. This was the only time she can gains all Acchan's attention without got interrupt. Pathetic,right?

Their routine escalated to elementary school. It was during 6th grade when Takamina fully realized her own feelings to Acchan. Since then, everytime she close to Acchan, her heart beating rapidly and her face always red when Acchan touched her. She also became more protective of Acchan and scare all her suitors with Yuko's help... Yuko never knew her feelings, she always thought Takamina did all those thing because the suitors is a bad guys or not fit enough for Acchan. That Takamina loves Acchan never crossed in her mind.

During their 1st year middle school, Yuko become famous quickly after she joined many sports and defeating the senior. This makes our Yuko become a big pervert, harassing all the girls. Takamina who in student council needed to scolded the squirrel almost everyday to drops her pervert habit,only to get Yuko becoming more aggressive.

Yuko's change brings displeasure to our princess. Takamina noticed a change in Acchan's face whenever she saw Yuko harassing the girl. Acchan's happy go lucky mood turned sour everytime girls flocking around Yuko.. hugging her.. touching her. Decided not to mind about it, she shrugged it off. But each days passing by, it brings curiousity within her.

So one day,

"Atsuko,... Do.. Do you like Yuko? ".

"Eh?! ". Acchan's face turned into a scarlet red.

Witnessed her bestfriend reaction, Takamina already knew the answer to her question. A fake smile, she gave to other girl. Gently caressing her hair,  "Don't worry. I am not gonna tell her. I am rotting for you". It isn't a lie. Yes, she love Acchan more than anything else, but... Your loved one happiness, is yours as well, right?  So she don't feels regret about it.

Making the biggest smile ever, Acchan launched herself to Takamina, hugging the latter. "Thank you, Minami! ".

How can I confess if you smile like that, Atsuko?... Consciously or not, you always step ahead of me, Yuko. Aaahhhhh~ so this is the feels of broken heart  .

Their year escalated to second year. It was a middle of summer when Yuko noticed something seemed off with her bestfriend's attitude towards her. She turned to her other bestfriend for opinion.

"Ne Takamina". Poking the smaller girl who busy writing. " Do you think... ". Looked around for a bit to made sure the said girl not near them. "...Do you think Acchan has been acting weird lately? ".

"How so? ".

"Well.. She has been acting like my fangirls". Thinking carefully. " She made bento for me, giving me sweet she made at cooking class or home, scaring the girls away, throw all my love letters and gift I got, and.. Ah, when there a girl clings around me, her pout become bigger and her eyes become scary.. Ugh, I wanna erased that unsightly image from my head".

During Yuko explaining how Acchan was, Takamina's hand can't stop twitching. The pencil almost broke if she don't realized it sooner.

"What do you think? "

"Maybe she like you ".

"Like?.. I like her too".

Takamina face-palmed. How can this squirrel so dense?. "Not like that stupid, I mean in romantic way. She has feelings for you". Takamina stated.

Yuko gaped for a moment before burst into laughter. "It's.. Impossible. Bakamina, Bakamina... This is the best joke you have made so far. Try better and nickname of 'fail midget' not yours anymore ". She said that in her laughs.

'So she knew something about this'.

Yuko tried so hard to not slapped her face that moment. She knows Takamina hidden feelings for the princess, so how she cannot notice the princess romantic feelings for her. Standing infront of her right now, is none other than the princess Maeda Atsuko. After gathered enough courage, she confessed her feelings to the squirrel making the squirrel frozen on its place.

'I gotta do something! I can't betray Takamina! '.

"Hontou Ni Gomennosai! ". She bowed. "I can't accept".

The declaration successed putting tears in Acchan's eyes.

"Why?.. Did you like somebody else? ".

"It's Um.... How to put this.. ". Eyes wanders around looking for some idea. She knows Acchan is not a type to give up easily. The only way to made her give up is when Yuko having relationship with someone. Her sharp ears heard a groans, a groan when someone just waking up from her slumber. In the corner of her eyes, she saw a girl up on the tree stretching. What a weird girl.

"Actually I am going out with someone. She's here, so gotta go now". Dashed away.

Huh? . The strange girl who just made her way to the ground startled when some squirrel girl suddenly hug her.

"Have you been waiting for me? ". Yuko snuggle closer towards the mysterious girl.

The girl gave a 'who are you' face.

"Please just follow me. I need your help". Whispering into the girl's ear.

Seeing how desperate Yuko was, the girl complied. "Un of course. The only one who can makes me wait, is just you my~
  lo~ve~".
. Pinching Yuko's nose playfully with the seductive voice.

'MAMAMIA!!! Her voice makes me turn on so much!'.

Acchan who witnessed the scene ran away from there. It was too much for her to handle. Yuko wants to chase after her but decided not to,... she will only hurt the girl more.

"Are you sure you're not gonna chase after her? ". The unknown girl asked. Yuko's eyes tell how worry she was.

Yuko shook her head. She broke the hug. She wanna thanking the mysterious girl only to dumbfounded when she saw the girl. She didn't payed attention before ,but the girl before her is tall, has brown straight hair, a kissable lips, a perfect cat-like shaped ears, big oppai and more, a nice oshiri!  In short, the girl is hot. And more importantly, Yuko ideal type of girl.

Yuko fall into her fantasy world, not too long, because the mysterious girl woke her up from her dreamland.

"Ah! Sorry!  How rude of me, I am Oshima Yuko". Extend her hand.

The girl accept it. "Kojima Haruna. You can call me Nyan Nyan like everybody does".

Nyan Nyan~

"So what you're gonna do now? Maeda-san is not someone that can give up easily ".

"Wait! You know her?! "

Chuckle. "My friend knows her. I never meet her properly before. Don't worry".

A relieve sighs came from Yuko.

"I honestly don't know. But,in the meantime, can I ask your help to be my fake girlfriend for awhile until this issue done? ".

"Didn't I already agreed from the start, when I help you to trick her". Smiling.

Yuko stunned. How gorgeous this girl can be?

"OI NYAN NYAN! ". A Gachapin like girl called Haruna from a far, waving her arms energeticly.

"Time for me to go. See you next time,Yu~ko".

Yuko watched the retreating back,still frozen on its place.

OH MY GOD! I just got myself a fake gorgeous girlfriend.

PART 1 Finished

« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 06:45:42 AM by JurinaN »

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - BOKU TOE NO CENTURY