JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Leslie Cheung - Let the Wind Continue to Blow

Author Topic: H!P Guitar Tabs  (Read 3847 times)

Offline jar

• Member+
H!P Guitar Tabs
« on: May 12, 2005, 09:38:39 PM »
Alight, I think this topic goes here:

Any guitar players out there ever try finding guitar tabs for some of the MM and H!P songs?  I've tried and I guess my Google skills are just sux0rz.

So, if anyone knows any sites with some guitar tabs, or maybe have some guitar tabs of your own, I would like to request that they be put up in here.  I personally like GP tabs but anything is fine.  Old school manual tabbing is cool too, if you wanna take the time to do that.

For me, in terms of single melodies I can get.  Like solo's and just single stringed melodies and whatnot.  But when it comes to chords, I'm totally tone deaf.

So please, request tabs and post em here.  I'll try to tab up the solo's and stuff I figured out.  They are all in my head and not written down.  It's partly cause my GP program is only the trial version :P .  I'm too lazy to crack or register it.

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
H!P Guitar Tabs
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2005, 10:51:36 PM »

there are a couple h!p songs here
http://music.j-total.net/index.html but its all chords, no tabs.
just the basic melody line.

i remember e-girl had a website with a couple h!p songs.
i cant access it anymore though

i kinda know Morning Coffe.. ill try to tab it. never tabbed a song before though.. lol.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
H!P Guitar Tabs
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2005, 12:14:42 AM »
Quote from: boykun

i remember e-girl had a website with a couple h!p songs.
i cant access it anymore though

it remains as a directory now, haven't got the time put up a layout for it.

I haven't tabbed anything in awhile and I'm still kicking myself for not saving all the tabs from this one japanese site that went offline awhile back. The last song I was tabbing was Suki na Senpai.

Offline mikitty

• Member+
H!P Guitar Tabs
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2005, 08:11:14 PM »
I soooo want to play the Biyuuden Koi no nukegara riff

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
H!P Guitar Tabs
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2005, 08:53:21 PM »
Quote from: DO Me DO Me

it remains as a directory now, haven't got the time put up a layout for it.

I haven't tabbed anything in awhile and I'm still kicking myself for not saving all the tabs from this one japanese site that went offline awhile back. The last song I was tabbing was Suki na Senpai.

ah i see. thanks for the link. i wanted to play  Hare Ame Nochi Suki ^^

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Leslie Cheung - Let the Wind Continue to Blow