JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Order of Chaos - Maniacal

Author Topic: ROYAL ACADEMY - Chapter 6 (27/05/2013)  (Read 53405 times)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ROYAL ACADEMY (2nd INTRO)
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2013, 11:24:27 AM »
The story is going to be more and more interesting...

There will be a love triangle between WMatsui & Airin ; Atsumina & Mochi

Yeah... Atsuko... naughty always teasing Minami

You haven't inserted Rena's picture...

Ah.. Miichan is going to be present... so Mariko is going to be there...

Miichan as the female and Mariko as the male....

Can't wait for more characters intro... and of coz' the start of the fic...

Thank you for the second characters intro

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2013, 12:05:03 PM »
I cant wait to read the chapters please update and dont forget Marimii hehe and sayanee
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline Rena-chan Daisuki

• I'm a Silent Reader n only post sometimes~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • College Student n Statue Maker
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2013, 12:43:18 PM »
Nice Intro!!!
 :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

especially there's WmatsuixFuruyanagixKuminon
SKE member is there yossha!!! :w00t:

can't wait to see ur update
I'm begging u really update ASAP:bow:

If u don't ur really going to kill me
 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline POPCAT

• Member+
  • Takamina-saaaan~ <3 \(^o^)/
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2013, 01:17:03 PM »
 :hehehe: oh u why are u making me like this  :shy2:  :on gay:
Haters Gonna Hate

d(~,~)b

Ship: Atsumina,Wmatsui and Jurimayu

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2013, 01:53:22 PM »
The character intros are awesome!!!
Please start with story right now. >:D
This will be interesting.

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2013, 02:31:45 PM »
i love you!!
these are the best ppl to put into a fanfic in my pov!
perfext! or actually, even more perfect!
not a fan of gender benders but watev...
good things are good things...
rena has super strength.... a bit strange,.... but its hard to give rena a power~~~
BLACK! yahoo!!
I can go on forever in my own dream world fantasizing about ur fic~

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2013, 03:05:37 PM »
Looking forward to the main chapters, hope to see longer story as this fanfic has all the interesting characters lining up.

I like the mixture of male and female too, so happy to see those as guys (haruna, kumi, airi, sasshi)!  :twothumbs
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2013, 05:18:49 AM »
                                       Chapter 1

Somewhere in the middle of the ocean, there a ship sailing, even though there’s a storm. You can see the many flash of lighting and hear the sound of thunder.

In the lounge

“Why are we sailing in this terrible condition?” Jurina said
“Why are you scared?” a girl ask Jurina
“No!! and who are you?” Jurina reply to her
“What?! You don’t know me?” the girl ask with a shock expression on her face

Jurina just give her a questioning look, while the others just smile and chuckles by his respond

“Well since you don’t know me, allow me to introduce myself” the girl stand and walk right in front of Jurina, while the other just looking at her
“I’m Watanabe Miyuki, I’m the daughter of Watanabe Hiroshi. I’m 15 years old and my goal is to get a argyle (red) rank before I graduate” said Miyuki
“EH!! Why argyle rank? Don’t you want a blue rank instead?” another girl ask Miyuki
“Well I’m just being realistic here, and do you mind telling me what’s you’re name?” Miyuki answered her with a smile on her face
“Ohh!! Okay, I’m Kizaki Yuria, and I’m also a 15 years old” Yuria said
“Well then nice to meet you Kizaki-san” said Miyuki

Then Miyuki, Yuria and the others look at Jurina

“What?” Jurina ask
“Mind telling us who you are?” said Miyuki
“Why should ?” jurina reply to her
“Come on there are only ten of us in here, and we are the new student in the school, so basically we are the fresh meat” Yuria said
“Okay fine” Jurina reply
“I’m Matsui Jurina, I’m also a 15 years old and I didn’t know all of this power-stuff a month ago” Jurina said
“Hahaha that means you’re terrible at hiding you’re power” Yuria said
“Hiding? Why should I hide my power?” Jurina ask while showing his confuse face
“Well that’s because were gonna be lock up in the school until we graduate” Miyuki reply with a bored tone
“Huh!? How about my mother? I just can’t leave her all alone” Jurina ask worried
“Don’t worry, you’re mother can visit you in summer vacation or holiday vacation, you just need to request a invitation letter to the student council. And about Protection, you’re mother will be protected by the school” Miyuki said with a smile
“Ohh!! Really?” Jurina said with a relive expression on his face

Then a man came in to the room

“Good afternoon kids” said the man
“And who are you?” Jurina ask
“Me? Well I’m the captain on this ship. I just come down in here to tell you guys that we will be arriving in the school in just 30 minutes, so please prepare you’re departure” the captain said then leave the room.
“Yes!! Finally, I’m getting sick in here anyway” Yuria said then run out to the room
“Well then, I also need to fix my things, but nice meeting you. And I also hope that we will be good friends in the future” Miyuki said to Jurina

Jurina just smile while nodding his head the leave the room

In Jurina’s room

Jurina’s fixing his things when he felt he is losing his balance “What the hell?!” Jurina said
Then he go outside to check what’s happening, he also notice all the student are also outside

“Eh!! What’s that?!” Jurina ask
“Relax!!” the captain said and walk in the center
“All of you listen to me!” The captain scream

Then the captain point his finger to that blurry thing that looks like a wall

“All of you can see that thing right?” the captain said while all of the student nodded
“Okay I will tell you, what you see infront of you is the “Great Barrier” that barrier can’t be seen by any Normal Human. Only S-type Human can see it, the only way a Normal Human can pass it, is by using a invitation letter. And beyond this point is the end of our trip. When we pass that barrier we will reach the Royal Academy, and every one of you will have a unforgettable experience” the captain said with a grin plaster on his face

Then the ship passed the barrier, and suddenly the storm was gone like a blink of an eye. And first thing that you will see is an island, a very big island. It takes the ship 15 minutes to reach the fort, and in the fort you could only see a man, and by his look, he look like in the age of 40 to 50. When all the student got down from the ship including the captain, the man come near the ship with a smile to his face and talk to the captain. And the captain clap his hand to grab the attention of all the student.

“Okay kids, this man over here is the school principal Mr. Yasushi. And he will take care of you from now on” the captain said and Mr. Yasushi bow to the student
“Okay kids, goodbye and enjoy you’re new school life” the captain said and walk to his ship
“Good afternoon kids” Mr. Yasushi said
“Good afternoon, sir” reply by the student
“Okay like the captain said I’m the school principal, and I like to welcome all of in the Royal Academy” the principal said with a smile to his face
“Hai!!” all the student reply to him
“Okay, Watanabe-san could you teleport all of us in the school gate” said the principal to Miyuki
“Ehh?!! Okay, but I need a map first. I can’t teleport to the place that I don’t know” said Miyuki

Then the principal reach something from his pocket. Then he gave all the student a silver bracelet that have a crave of a student name on it.

“Okay kids, that is you’re new school book” the Principal said
“Ehh?! What?” Jurina ask
“Tap you’re bracelet and say the word Book Open” the Principal said

All the student tap their bracelet and said the word “Book Open”. Then suddenly a screen on top of the bracelet appear (it looks like a gadget on some Science Fiction Movie) all the student seems to be excited except Watanabe. The gadget have some different features like Map, Student Profile, School Rules, and etc.

“Oh! I got it, sir which gate should we go?” ask Miyuki
“Gate 3, Watanabe-san” the Principal reply
“Okay! Ano, please hold on me” said miyuki while looking at the students and the Principal

All of the student hold Miyuki’s hand while carrying their stuff, the Principal also did the same. Then in a flash they all arrive in gate 3. Then there’s a short man that come near to the Principal.

“Good Afternoon sir” said the short man
“Oh! Takahashi-san, Good afternoon too” the Principal said
“Are they the new students?” Takahashi ask
“Yes” Principal said
“Oh!” said Takahashi, then smile
“Kids, this is Takahashi Minami. The student council president and he is gonna tell you the rules in this school and what must to known. Also gonna give you a tour, for now I need to go to my office, so please listen to him” said the Principal, then leaves
“Hi, like the Principal said I’m Takahashi Minami but you can call me Takamina, Ano, Okay I’m gonna tell you guys some important rules” Takamina said

“Okay first you can’t ki……..Whoa!!??” Takamina suddenly stop
(There’s a girl hugging him and try to kiss him)
“Asuka!! Please stop hugging me, I’m doing my job right now” Takamina said while trying to get away from Asuka

Then after a few minutes the girl called Asuka stop then look at the student

“Takamina can I tour them and tell them all what must to know in the school?” Asuka said
“Eh! Why?” said Takamina while removing the kiss mark on his cheek
“Because it makes my job much more easier, I can make a report and fill their school profile while giving them a tour” Asuka said
“Okay, but allow me to tell them first the 10 most important rule” Takamina said

Ten Most Important Rules
-You can’t kill anyone
-Don’t steal anything
-Don’t try to rape anybody ( unless you want a war)
-You can’t go to the School Forest without permission
-You can’t borrow School Uniform from other Student (You’re school uniform are made especially for you and modify by you’re power)
-Don’t ever steal Matsui Rena’s Melon Bread or make her angry
-Don’t flirt with Kasai Tomomi ( well unless you want to burn alive)
-Don’t enter to Watanabe Mayu’s house (except if you’re invited)
-Don’t mess with the college student
- Don’t pissed Maeda Atsuko

“Eh!? Takamina you’re last five rules is not even on the rule book” Asuka said with a questioning look on her face
“Ah! That’s my tip for them. Since they don’t know the people that you shouldn’t mess with” said Takamina
“oh!” Asuka said
“ Then other rules are in you’re school book, you can look at it later, if you have any question, Asuka is here to to answer that and help you, for now I need to go” Takamina said
“Ano! Takahashi-sempai, can I skip the tour and take the rank test already? I’m kinda tired eh?” Miyuki said with bored expression
“Ah! Sure, okay anybody want to skip the tour and take the rank test already? Please follow me” Takamina said

Then two more student follow Takahashi and Miyuki, Asuka mumble “ahh pure blood always skip the tour” then start the tour. She’s telling the new comer where their room (temporary) will be so they can left their stuff in there, and after that she tell that their lesson is divided into five types that will go into different class

Class 1 – (IQ) Normal class like English, Math, and etc.
Class 2 - Power balance and power control
Class 3 - Power sport
Class 4 - Power Improvement
Class 5 - Power Experiment

Their Rank are depend on their grades and how well they can control( use) their power. And how many achievements that they receive. Rank is also important, The higher you’re rank the higher you’re monthly allowance you’ll get and more privilege. Rank is also divide into six types

Green Color Diamond Rank- that means you’re are normal in IQ and normal in you’re Power Balance and Power Control (PBC)
-monthly allowance 300 Rue (300 USD)
-normal room
-free meals (3x a day)

Yellow Color Diamond Rank- that means you’re above average in IQ and normal in you PBC ( could be opposite)
-monthly allowance 500 Rue (500 USD)
-Big room
-free meals (4x a day)
- can accept mission

Plain/White Color Diamond Rank- that means both of you’re IQ and PBC are above average
-monthly allowance 700 Rue (700 USD)
- Suite type room
-free meals (5x a day)
-can accept higher mission
-have access to the student council ( can be a part of the student council)

Pink Color Diamond Rank- Exellent in IQ and above average in PBC ( can be opposite)
-monthly allowance 1000 Rue (1000 USD)
-executive suite room
-can get any food anytime they want
-can get any mission
- have access to the student council ( can be a part of the student council)
-can create a club

Argyle/Red Color Diamond Rank- Excellent in both IQ and PBC
-monthly allowance 1500 Rue (1500 USD)
-grand executive suite room
-can get any food anytime they want
-can get any mission
-can create a club
- have access to the student council ( can be a part of the student council)
- don’t need any permission to enter to the School Forest

Royal/ Blue Color Diamond Rank- they are genius and mastered their PBC
-monthly allowance 3000 Rue (3000 USD) (wow they are rich $$)
-have access to anywhere and anything
-they have power same as the teacher
they don’t have a room they have a house

“That’s the rank system work, you can know other students rank by looking at their profile or school badge color” Asuka said while showing her Plain/White Color Diamond Badge.

Then after they finish the tour, Asuka tell the new comer to take a rest on their room(temporary). Because it’s getting late, and their rank test will start tomorrow.

In somebody’s house

“Hey cousin are you here?” said Miyuki
“Long time no see Milky” Lovetan said with a smile to her face
“Ah!! Aika-chan Konbanwa” said Miyuki then bow to Lovetan
“Konbanwa, Yeah, about Mayu he’s upstairs playing some game with Sasshi” said Lovetan then go to the kitchen

Miyuki start to walk upstairs when she heard a voice shouting

“Whoa!! No fair I died again” said the boy with stylish hair and have a pink color diamond badge attach to his collar
“…………..” the shorter boy stare at his friend blankly and he have a blue color diamond badge attach to his collar

Miyuki enter the room and then jump and hug the shorter boy with blank face

“Cousin I miss you so much!!!” said Miyuki while tighten the hug
“Milky I can’t breath” said the boy and trying to escape from the bear hug
“Milky-san Mayu’s chocking” the other boy said

Miyuki look’s at Mayu

“Oh! Sorry cousin, I just miss you so much” Miyuki said then release Mayu
“Whoa! You have a pink rank just like me and Lovetan. Congratulations” Sasshi said
“Thank you” Miyuki said, then tap her bracelet and said “Book Open” then tap the student profile , she search the name Matsui Jurina, but the profile is empty
“Nee Mayu-kun, what is the power of this boy?” Miyuki ask her cousin
“Him? He’s Matsui Jurina his power is human female pheromone, and he is raise in NH world, based on the new student profile from Takahashi’s computer” Mayu said blanky
“Wow!! Mayu  how did you know that?” Ask Sasshi with amaze look on his face
“ I know all students profile” said Mayu
“ You’re power sometimes scare me Mayu” Sasshi said while smiling
“Human female Pherome. Interesting” Miyuki said while smirking and looking at Jurina’s profile.

... TBC

Ano thank's for all the comment's Minna
I don't know if I meet you're expectation but I'll try my best.....

New Character Profile

Kizaki Yuria (15) (female)-
she just a new comer but she is knowledgeable about the school rules and system. she just the same age as Jurina , Miyuki and Haruka. her dad is an S-type Human while her mother is a Normal Human. her power is still unknown

Kuramochi Asuka (17) (female)-
The school reporter, she like Takahashi Minami, and she often harass him like kiss him or hug him. she's really passionate about her job and will not stop until she make a wonderful report. you can't lie to her she has the ability to know if you're lying. she can ask you 3 question and you will loss consciousness and tell her the truth
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 05:34:05 PM by -gibson-mayulover »

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
Re: ROYAL ACADEMY Chapter 1
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2013, 05:55:28 AM »
Yuria is a Normal/S-rank hybrid!!!! Oh I love being hybrid....  XD XD XD

Will wait for your next update  :twothumbs :twothumbs
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2013, 06:49:22 AM »
Yes!!!! A chapter finally!! XD
Update soon :3

Offline ashiya

• Member+
  • (・_・”)/珠理麻友 \(・_・”)
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2013, 08:00:11 AM »
I'm a hard WMatsui shipper but....Milky being with Juboy?

GENIUS! Those two are really something... and Milky's interested in Jurina so  :twothumbs

No JuriChuri, okay. No WMatsui, fine. No Nobuparu, fine.
But JuriMilky...

...AWESOME!
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  WARETE BARI BARI
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2013, 09:04:58 AM »
Jurina, be careful of Waruki. Flirty Waruki on the loose! XD Go flirt your own man, Sayanee! Jurina belongs to Rena-chan. D<

I'm a hard core WMatsui shipper as well...but Female Pheromone....I smell JurinaxHarem which I've been dying to read, though that's good to be truth.

To be honest, I'm a abit disappointed, Juribou seems so weak compare to other S-type people and his power seems so...useless? ^^' But then again, I don't know what Female Pheromone does. Women will obey him? Or is it like a love charm kind of power? I'm just hoping he's not a complete pimp here. XD

Though Sasshi, Love and Waruki, despite being S-type Purebloods, they only got a Pink color. I still have hope for my J then. ^^

And as expected from Mayu~ a genius and high class as always. = w =

But let see how this story enfold. :D
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 09:12:35 AM by Sherin »

Everyday Juriken

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2013, 10:47:43 AM »
They are going to be locked up in the school until they are graduating...

The school system sounds like the school system in 'Alice Gakuen'

Also they also have gift... like 'Alice'

The Class division is according to their ranking.. and the higher the more allowance and more privilege they get... similar to Alice's star ranking.

Great explanation.. on the Ranking... very detail too...  Thank you

Wah... I would want to be in that school...

If you are like Mayu... You are very rich...

You can get a house for yourself... That's great....

Even have the same power as the teachers...

Miyuki seems to be very interested with Jurina's power....

What is she going to do...?

What's going to happen with the power placement test...?

What is Takamina's power?

Can't wait to see the next chapter

Thank you for the lovely update

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2013, 11:07:38 AM »
the setting reminds me of some stories like Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and X-Men...
And because of that, I like this fic!!

"Don't pissed Maeda Atsuko"

LOL. Minami....

Offline Elo

• ~~ YuKo ~~ SAIKO !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Dont you dare to mess with my ~~YUKO~~
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2013, 12:12:40 PM »
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa I want more pleaseeeee

updateeeeeeee

hehe the 5 other rules are the best hahaha
Love AKB
             ~TakaYuu~
                           ~AtsuMina~
                                          ~KojiYuu~
                                                      ~TomoTomo~
                                           ~MariMii~
                           ~Wmatsui~
             ~MaYuki~

Love this Pairing
                                And more ^^

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2013, 05:05:11 PM »
lol the 5 rules are hilarious  :lol: XD
milky and mayu are so cute :cathappy:
mayu's power does scare me a bit :nervous :P
thanx for the update :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline POPCAT

• Member+
  • Takamina-saaaan~ <3 \(^o^)/
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2013, 05:38:52 PM »
-Don’t ever steal Matsui Rena’s Melon Bread or make her angry

Hmm the moment when u wanna try to steal rena's melonpan...... :stoned:

Nope that is just a suicide misson, but still I'm curious hehe  :hehehe:
Haters Gonna Hate

d(~,~)b

Ship: Atsumina,Wmatsui and Jurimayu

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2013, 10:34:18 PM »
...Im looking foward to more......
I love the fact that some members are actually otaku or such~~~
it's gap moe?? or just cuteness~~
Mayu-kun is so epic!!!
I wonder what Jurina is..........
The wrath of Gekikara will be unleased if one ever dares to disturb her MELON PAN!!
Takamina is scared of Acchan~~~
Yuria is interesting here~~~
I'm looking forward to Kumi and Non~

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2013, 11:26:51 PM »
this fic is so interesting
but i want yuko is man more than kojiharu :(
and look forward in kuminon

Offline GNUpon