JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aa! - Masayume

Author Topic: Yuko Pairing Fanfic Collection!!!!!!  (Read 2041 times)

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Yuko Pairing Fanfic Collection!!!!!!
« on: January 17, 2014, 08:13:39 PM »
Hey guys since I can't do a commemorative fanfic for Yuko since she's graduating  :nervous  :sweatdrop: Even though I promised on my OS thread.. I found it fitting for people to share their KojiYuu, TakaYuu, AtsuYuu.. What ever Yuko pair fanfic it may be in one thread for her in this fanfic thread~ If you want just post it here and I can post a link here for you in this post or on my SNSD themed Gmail account TaengooSicaFany33@Gmail.com (Please put the capitals where they need to be) and I can post it here for you~

I'll start off with this YukoxYuki (Top 2/3 but Mayuyu's Jurina's younger brother here) + AtsuMina + JuriMayu angst OS pt 1 of 2~ Be aware this OS is gender bender with The Oshiri Sisters as men~

The Day Where It Might End

"Kids I met your mother a few years ago... 5 to be exact," a certain father of two said

"Oto-san, what do you mean?"  Jurina, the oldest daughter asked her father curiously as her younger brother Mayu sat idly behind her. She knew her father really well. He was the type to tell really long stories but he wasn't really into telling his children his lovelife. Then their mother arrived from work. Everyone knew her as 'The Natural Born Idol' and became busier and distant from her family... That was when the family became disfunctional. Every now and again Jurina and Mayu could hear yells and shouts coming from their parents bedroom which made the younger son  traumatised until now. He couldn't take any of it anymore. So he stood at the sidelines.

"Hello Yukirin," he said stubbornly, "How was your day at work?"

"It was fine Yuko. Nyannyan told me to tell you that she never wants to know you again after what you did to her yesterday," Yuki replied back bluntly. The two of them were as tense as ever. Never mind that, the children were terrified of their parents auras at this very moment. The moment the two parents started yelling at each other, Mayu took the chance to sneak outside. He walked and walked until he knew the large house in front of him. He nervously knocked on the door to see if the owners were there and to his surprise a short man appeared in front of him.

"Mayuyu, come in," he said.

"Thanks Takamina-ojisan," Mayu said as he was walking through the door. As he walked into the lounge area he noticed his godmother on the other side of the room. Atsuko was surprised, it was Christmas eve and her godson was in her home by himself. She knew he was having all sorts of problems with his parents and knows their problems too.

"Mayuyu you shouldn't be going out like this," Atsuko said worried for his wellbeing. After all the boy had many ups and downs.

"Oba-chan. I feel sacred," he said nervous of what she was gonna say

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aa! - Masayume