JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chow Yun Fat - Shanghai Grand

Author Topic: Forever (MaYuki fanfic) - COMPLETED  (Read 8342 times)

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Forever (MaYuki fanfic) - COMPLETED
« on: June 23, 2015, 12:06:04 AM »
This will be a fic with more of one chapter, hope you like it C:

Chapter 0 /prologue

When you fell in love of someone, the idea is that it would be forever, share the happiness and sadness, successes and failures, anger, blame, so even in more extreme cases, delusions.

You can know it’s the right person when you see yourself sharing all those things beside that someone, when you know that once that person will not be at your side anymore would be like your life doesn’t have sense, it would being to live just because you feel it as a duty to do so.

For Kashiwagi Yuki, that person had appeared as if was by magic, as if just to wave a wand, the whole world had illuminated with large spheres of light, showing a completely different landscape to which she had been seeing all those past years.

The someone chosen to Yuki was a woman, at the end, love doesn’t distinguish whether you fall for someone older or younger, for a man or a woman, love is love and for Yuki, love was Watanabe Mayu.

They met by a fate twist, Yuki being a prodigy of fencing, had her career assured, which she liked to spend her little free time visiting calm places where she could enjoy a good coffee or a cold drink, depending of the season, but for Mayu was something different, although she was very smart in the field of programming, she should pay her tuition, even taking scholarship, there were costs to be covered, and being in a not very rich family, she should lend her support somehow, and that was the reason why she was working as a waitress in a cafe,  which Yuki visited in a cold winter afternoon.

The crush was mutual and instantly, only was needed to look into each other eyes to understand that they should spend the rest of their lives with each other, there was no turning back, fate had spoken and they had to meet, become friends and then be girlfriends.

The road was hard, as was expected for a same-sex couple, but eventually accepted by both families.

After two years of relationship, Yuki being older, graduated from college and continued her fencing career, after all, she was a national competitor, and had already won a free national competitions, her career would afloat, the same for Mayu, which maintained high grades in her classes and was one of the chosen to participate in a major project for a well know company.

Happier story couldn’t have been told, even in the bedtime stories that Yuki used to listen from her mother’s lips when she was only a child, but a happy ending was needed for such beautiful story.

Yuki decided to step forward and engage with Mayu, she was sure of her feelings, and she should ensure that Mayu was feeling the same.

“With this, I hope you know that my heart will always be yours, and that in the future, which I hope isn’t too far away, we can get married” Yuki said with a big smile as buttoning a beautiful necklace in Mayu’s neck, the necklace had a beautiful pendant, with two interlaced letters “M” and “Y” referring to the first letter of each of their names.

Mayu couldn’t contain her tears with so much happiness, everything was perfect, she couldn’t ask for anything more in her life than this, Yuki had become her world, and she knew very well that she was the world of Yuki, but to confirm it like this, it was a completely different level.

“I’ll make sure it’s not too far away the time that we got married” Mayu assured in tears as she hugged her not only girlfriend but her fiancee

Maybe a ring can be more correct for such occasion, but for Yuki the necklace was more, the design was made by herself, and she put so much indescribable love doing it, and Mayu knew it, the happiness between the couple was exorbitant, seeing them like that you couldn’t think of anything bad could ever happen…

But not always happen that way, sometimes happiness is simply truncated from one second to another…

“Then we’ll see in a while, right? I’m very excited by this date” Yuki said trying to contain a big smile in her lips.

“I know, I know, I will try to finish my homework first, okay? I know tomorrow you have to travel to sign some sponsors and we will not be able to see each other for a  whole week, I promise I will finish my pending as quickly as possible” Mayu replied smiling at her excited girlfriend, yet she knew that deep down was sad just like she was, being separated by one whole week was difficult, but, what is better than have a romantic date before the momentary separation?

“Well then, see you in a while, call me when your ready and I’ll go for you” Yuki said showing her phone

“I will, I will, Yukirin, sometimes you behave as if you were my mom or the young of the relationship” Mayu smiled at her hyper girlfriend “I think is better to take our way before we decide to stay here and don’t move at all”

“See you then… I already miss you” Yuki said as she gave a little kiss on Mayu’s lips, which Mayu had to admit adored, her girlfriend was cheesy, and was good for the relationship, since she didn’t was like that and do that kind of actions still caused her some embarrassment, but Yuki didn’t feel that and she tanked her for that.

Without saying a word and with her cheeks pink, Mayu gave a goodbye sign with her hand and turned her back to Yuki to start her way home, for Yuki’s part, she turned around with a big smile on her face, Who wouldn’t be happy after seeing her girlfriend blushed for such a loving gesture? it was a beautiful sight indeed.

Taking advantage of her romanticism of the moment, Yuki pulled out her phone and dialed Mayu’s number, after a couple of waiting sounds she could hear the voice of the love of her life.

“We just say goodbye and you already calling me? Yukirin, you need more friends to talk apart of me” she said feigning annoyance

“You are awesome to turn down the romance of a person, Mayuyu” Yuki grumbled at the cold response of Mayu

“Maybe if you had at least waited to me to arrive to my house, I would have answered different, but I just saw you like five minutes ago” Mayu replied containing her laughter

“Okay, okay, then I will hang up and will call you when I think you already arrived” Yuki said resigned, but Mayu didn’t want her to hang up yet, it’s just that she feel embarrassed to admit that she was feeling the same as Yuki and that she already missed her.

“Hmmm… Where you said we’d go to dinner?” Mayu asked in a doubtful tone, but Yuki knew that it was her way of saying that she didn’t want to hang up yet

“I didn’t told you, that’s why you don’t remember” replied Yuki suppressing her smile, she loved Mayu, even with her lack of words of love.

“Seriously? I thought…” But Yuki couldn’t hear Mayu’s words as they were interrupted by a loud sound, at hear that Yuki stopped walking

“Mayu? are you okay? what was that sound?” Yuki asked to the phone as she was waiting scared to hear Mayu’s voice, but there was no response from her, however, strange noises were heard, until she could hear a little of Mayu’s voice but she had said something in understandable, without thinking twice, she turned her way and started walking toward Mayu’s home while she was trying to hear more clearly at the phone.

“Give me that damn necklace!” Yuki could overhear through the phone, it was a man’s voice, deep and raspy, as the same time she could hear Mayu’s voice giving a negative response, that was enough for Yuki to felt as if she was risen to a roller coaster and was just in the time of the highest drop of the same, she could feel  a shiver ran down her body at the same time she felt a great anger at what she heard, Mayu was being assaulted by a man and sounded dangerous.

Feeling that her legs didn’t respond as they should, thanks to the fear she felt knowing that Mayu was in that situation, Yuki began to try to run as fast as possible, but a loud sound stopped her, a loud sound that she could recognize, it wasn’t like the thunders of the storm that was approaching the city, it was one that she had heard many times in these action movies… it was the sound of a weapon, a gun.

The cries began to resonate from one second to another, panic screams and people running in her direction, but she couldn’t run away, the feeling of her stomach become more evident, she felt like vomiting for the simple fact of thinking the worst but she couldn’t help it, not after she knew what was happening, swallowing the fear she began to run again, to the contrary direction of what several people was running, and in the distance, she could saw a group of people bonded to the entrance of a small alley, her heart beating a mile for minute, ignoring any sound of the people and even ignoring the raindrops that was starting to fall over her, she approached with a slower pace, pushing one or two persons to get close, she slowly peek up to the alley…

She could only see part of the body, as she had a dumpster which covered half of it, but a large pool of blood began to mix with rainwater, the clothes that she knew very well, covered with moist soil and rainwater, as the same time it was colored with the blood that it made look that white blouse as if it was originally red, and in her hand, which was laying on the ground, her fist still contained the necklace…

That cursed necklace by which all this had happened, the cursed necklace that she had given her, the cursed necklace by which she witnessed now this terrible scene, she didn’t realize that was beginning to move toward the lifeless body of her girlfriend, of that young woman that she felt a tremendous love and she had seen a few minutes ago, which had just listened only a few moments ago.

It was unreal, it was a dream, a nightmare, tears trickled one by one on her cheeks, every step was like a stab on her chest, breathing which was a natural function now seemed like a difficult task to realize, until she was close enough to see her face, her eyes closed as it was asleep, but a large red stain on her chest, looking down she saw her hand still holding the necklace in her fist, as it would protect it of everything… which was what happened… she protected it, even with her own life.

She couldn’t say a word, not even when the police arrived, nor when they pulled her back so she would stay away from the scene, she could only speak to answer a few questions later, she didn’t think this was real, even when she saw Mayu’s parents cry, or her parents who were there with her to show they was there at her side on this sad times.

The trip she planned was postponed, when you fall in love, it’s supposed to be forever, the idea is pass the lifetime together, but this wasn’t a story who is told to a child before bed, this was the reality, her reality, and if the love of her life was no longer at her side, nothing mattered anymore.

The funeral step as if she was seeing it in third person, the tears stopped for a while, but seeing how the soil was falling on the coffin was enough to the tears to come back, it was the last goodbye, she wouldn’t see her again, hear her again, all those moments they spent would be just memories, theres was no future, no plans, they had disappeared.

The rain fell hard again that day, all the present ran to cover from the water, but Yuki didn’t, she couldn’t separate from that place yet, it was if her legs had taken roots and decided to simply stay planted there.

It took her a couple of hours to decide to finally move from there, finding again Mayu’s parents, who treated her like a doughtier, they embraced her, she had lost the love of her life, but they had lost their all, their only daughter, words were not necessary, everyone felt the same pain, the same emptiness, the loss of the person who was the most important in their lives.

But Mayu’s mother pulled out a small black bag

“It’s better if you keep it” she said as she tried to make her words understandable after how much she was sobbing

Yuki took the small black bag and nodded, it isn’t necessary say more, Yuki parted ways and went to her home, a small apartment she had been renting since she decided to leave her parents house when she graduated from collage, which planned to share with Mayu sometime or maybe, leave it behind to find a new home with her.

But that doesn’t matter anymore, she wasn’t in this world anymore… on her way to her apartment, lost in her thoughts and memories, she passed a newsstand, turning her gaze, it was as if the world conspired to make her suffer in every possible way, in the headlines you could see the name of Mayu, and the events that had happened the day before, June 21 was the day set as the date of the fateful incident in each of them, such as a moment of self torture, she bought one and ripped the part of the newspaper that spoke of the incident, keeping it in one of her jacket pockets.

Finally on her apartment, after such a long and winding road, she lit a small lamp she had in her bedroom, what she less wanted is have all the lights on, the main light of her life was gone, and if she saw her apartment wi would be difficult not remember the moments she spend with Mayu watching movies in the living room or preparing dinner in the kitchen.

Before placing her wet jacket aside, she felt something in her pocket, she saw the note of the newspaper, but also the small black bag that Mayu’s mother had given her, upon opening the bag she saw something that she didn’t want to see.

It was the necklace with the “M” and “Y” intertwined, the reason for all this madness, she watched it with anger, but she knew that in the end she couldn’t blame only the necklace, there were more factors, and the necklace wasn’t who shot the gun, she couldn’t do more than cry again, tears hardly went out, there were no one anymore, her head ached for all the time she had cried, but she couldn’t think of doing anything else, there was anything she could do anyway.

About to fall asleep, and the necklace tightened heavily on her hand over her chest, there was only one thing in which she could think of

“I wish I had another chance, a chance to turn back time and maybe, on this time, be able to do something to save you…”
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 09:49:04 PM by sophcaro »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Forever: prologue - Mayuki
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 04:32:12 AM »
I like the prologue to this although I wonder what Yuki's progress throughout will be  :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Pokotan

Re: Forever: prologue - Mayuki
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 04:33:38 AM »
calm down *selftalk *facepalmed..*breathed..its just a 'prologue'..ne.. its not the end  :bleed eyes:

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Forever: chapter 1
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 11:43:35 PM »
Kuro_808: Hope you like the next chapters and not only the prologue <3

Pokotan: Hi there, yep, this is a fic with some chapters on it, so don't worry lol

I originally write in spanish so sometimes it will take me time to translate the chapter, and sorry for the grammatical errors that they surely have.

----------------------

Forever: chapter 1

The window curtains were able to keep out must of the sunlight in the morning, only a a small line of light was the one who managed to overcome the great curtains barrier, and that elusive light was just right in the face of Yuki, making that for more that she would like to still be sleeping, she couldn't avoid awakening.

Slowly she began to open her eyes, but quickly put her hand over them to prevent the morning sunlight, she was worse than bad, everything that had happened made her doesn't want to move even a millimeter of her bed, if she could get into a state of hibernation as how the computers can, she would like to stay like that for the eternity, she wouldn't think for a second to choose that, but she couldn't, such action didn't exist in humans, and resigned sat at the edge of her bed.

Looking around as if she wasn't sure of were she was, even when she was in her own bedroom, began to remember vividly what happened the last two days, the scenes were repeated again and again in her head, but for more that they were repeated and for more that she remembered every second of those moments, it was as if her own mind and heart blocked the reality, it was just a nightmare, that never happened, or at least that was what she wanted to believe.

She would have continued to deny the reality for more time, but she couldn't do it, at the side of her bed, was a small table, and there was the piece of paper that contained the truth…

"Young woman die murdered victim of an attempted robbery"

It was what said at the top with big and bold letters, it wasn't necessary to read the rest, everything was clear, the nightmare was real, Mayu was murdered and she couldn't do anything to stop it.

Taking air to keep back the tears to came out, she stood up of bed and went to change clothes, the least thing she wanted was to remember what happened and being still wearing the clothes she had worn to say the last goodbye was painful.

The apartment was in complete silence, the only sound that could be heard were the birds singing blissfully ignorant of the great sadness that Yuki has, likewise, the ticking of the clock that didn't make the things easier, through Yuki know that time doesn't stop, for her the time moved painfully slow now, every day it was Mayu who could make her smile, but now, without her, what could make her smile?

Not wanting to eat, go out or even open the windows to feel the air, her morning wore on while watching a photo album containing special moments that she spent with Mayu, picnics, her own graduation, the day of their engagement…

Looking to fill her heart with the most beautiful memories that had passed with Mayu, she took her phone and searched for the last photos that were taken together, just some minutes before they took different ways, minutes before everything changed.

Entering her password, she looked for the photo folder and began to watch them one by one, they were all of Mayu, wither being with her or alone, but in all Mayu appeared, pressing the next option slowly, she watched each one with wet eyes, admiring every detail of them, but she get to the last one, and there wasn't a sign of the photos she taken that day, the last photo that was there was from more than a month before that day… it seems that fate was determined to make her suffer, not only had taken Mayu from her, but also her last memories with her.

With a bitter smile she turned off the phone screen, ignoring the thousands of messages that weren't read, as the same with the missed calls, which had no desire to see from who they were, after all she could imagine that those were of friends or family looking to give her words of support and encouragement, but that only would make her feel worse than how she already felt at the moment, talk to someone about it wasn't something she wanted to do, at least not yet.

Without even wanting to stand up to a world without Mayu, Yuki ignored any source of technology that could give her information of what was happening in the outside world and for her it would be perfect stay like that for the next few days, at least, until she was ready to face the new reality without the love of her life, but the world was against her wishes, or at least the person who hit the door so insistently, which was hitting so hard the door that it seems was going to fall at any moment for so violent knocking.

Annoyed by the noise caused for so much knocking, she walked to the door with strong steps accompanied with a expression on her face that reflected her annoyance, when she was in front of the door she opened with an abruptly and violent movement.

"What the hell do you want?!" shouted with such force and anger that could shake with fear even the bravest man in the world.

But at the time she saw the reason of her annoyance, she felt as if her heart stopped beating, she forgot even to breath, her mouth wide open and her eyes showing how surprised she was by what she saw.

In front of her was nothing more and nothing less than Mayu, the love of her life, with an expression on her face showing surprise and fear, but what was this? a cruel dream? a game of fate to show how unfortunate she was?

It was all an illusion, it couldn't be real, she had seen her dead, her lifeless body, her pale skin, the coffin slowly lowering where she would rest eternally, at the same time she saw it was covered with soil.

Still surprised by the person that stood in front of her, in front of the door of her apartment, she reached her hand slowly to try to touch Mayu's face, waiting to get through her, just like it had happened in her nightmares, she gulped before her hand managed to reach it, closing her eyes tight to avoid letting out her tears again, she could feel the contact with the cheek of Mayu, the heat she felt at the contact made her open her eyes in surprise, she couldn't believe anything of the things that was happening

"You… can't be real…" she whispered while taking now Mayu's face with both hands, the tears began to came out without her realized it, she felt as if the sound of all he place was gone, all her attention was on the person that was in front of her, on the other hand Mayu expressed perplexity.

"Yuki? What happens? are you okay?" Mayu asked while taking Yuki's hand, the expression of her was lost, tears came one after other without stopping and this only caused Mayu feel more frightened, not only because of the violent reaction she had just seen, but for the drastic change that happened just at the time their eyes met.

But there was no response from Yuki, only more tears, repressed sobs and attempts to articulate words that were detained without even making a sound, until Yuki felt how her world changed again, her legs stopped responding and couldn't avoid falling into her knees, Mayu, frightened by Yuki's reaction was trying to catch her to prevent her from falling too fast and get hurt.

Neither knew what happened, Yuki was watching Mayu, which had just been assassinated two days ago, and Mayu couldn't understand why Yuki was behaving so strangely.

"Yuki, please, talk to me, tell me what happens? why are you like this?" But again the response from Yuki didn't come, however, Yuki refused to accept that Mayu was talking and touching her, even feeling her and listening her to lucidly, taking a deep breath, took force from she could and stood again, with determined step and still without saying a word, began walking toward her bedroom, taking the note of the paper and reading the date on it, Mayu was following her a few steps back, and saw how Yuki took something from the table that was next to the bed, but Yuki was blocking her view and couldn't see what was the thing Yuki took.

There were a few minutes of silence between the two, Mayu waited patiently to hear some explanation from Yuki to make her understand everything that was happening, as for Yuki, she was reading the note again and again, going over and over the words she read, remembering what happened in these last two days.

"What date is today?" Were Yuki's words heard by Mayu , their wasn't what she expected, but at least understandable to her

"May 21… do you want to know also the year?… listen, Yuki, if something is wrong, you know that I'm with you, you can tell me anything" replied Mayu while showed concern.

But Yuki was lost again in her thoughts, was May 21… it was all a dream?… but that couldn't be, all was so real, the sadness, pain…. but above all, the note, the news note that she had in her hands that said it was wrote in june 21, just a month after this day that Mayu say was.

What had she done that day?… right, the fencing demonstration, it was the demonstration with national teams, in this event they were searching for potential sponsors, thanks to this event she had caught the attention of one of the most important and she would travel to sign with them… and that was the idea if nothing had happened… if Mayu hasn't been killed.

"Fencing… today is the fencing demonstration" Yuki said in a whisper, but loud enough to hear.

"That's right, it was supposed that we should see us two hours ago, I came to see what happened to you and I find this, Yuki, I'm worried, tell me what happens" Mayu said as she took Yuki's shoulder to make her turn towards her and in that way she could see her face, but seeing Yuki's face she could only see confusion, Yuki looked so confused, like a child who had lost sight of their parents and didn't know where she was.

Yuki doesn't dared to look directly into Mayu's eyes, so she turn her gaze to her bed, and that was where she could see something sparkle through the sunlight that streamed through the curtains, surprised by the brightness she took the sparkle thing, Mayu watched as how Yuki behaved again distant and strangely, but observing what she had in her hand, she couldn't avoid smile and let out a sigh of relief

"Here is!" Mayu yelled excitedly as she took the necklace in Yuki's hand "I thought I had lost it… this is why you're acting like this? Do you want to scare me for loosing something so important?" Mayu asked with an expression acting like if she was offended.

Yuki was silent for a few seconds, turn to the table again, took the jacket she had left on it, which clearly remembered she had left there because it was wet with the rain water, and with a graceful movement she put it on, she saw the note in her hand and then decided to take it with her in one of the jacket pockets preventing Mayu to know about it.

"I just wanted to give you a lesson in an original way… do you like how I act?" Asked Yuki even without facing Mayu, her tone was playful, but her face was completely serious, something very strange was happening, and although her heart was glad to see again Mayu alive, she couldn't forget all that had lived, repeating again that would shatter her, losing Mayu twice would be equivalent to destroy her soul and heart on the most cruel and merciless way.

"Yukirin! God! you really scared me! I thought something serious had happened to you, even if you're angry with me, don't ever do something like this again" Mayu said in annoying tone, but at the same time relieved to know that everything was just an strange act.

"Then, don't ever lose that important necklace again" Yuki finally said while turned to Mayu showing a smile on her face, although her smile was meant to be real, her eyes reflected a certain nostalgia that Mayu was able to perceive, yet chose to ignore just at the time when Yuki leaned toward her and kissed her in a very passionate way, just as she does when their are separated by several days due to the trips made by Yuki because of those championships she must attend.

"I will not do it again" replied Mayu flushed with the tender act of Yuki

"Wait for me outside, I will just took a few things and we can go to the event, okay? Yuki asked with a smile

"Okay, I'll wait for you, but don't take long or we'll be late" Mayu said with a smile and headed to the front door.

Yuki watched Mayu's back as she saw how slowly was getting away of her with every step she took, nothing made sense, Mayu was dead, she saw it, she knows it really happened, and also there was that note…

She didn't understand, but there was one thing she could, for some reason beyond her comprehension, someone had given her another chance, if what the note said was true, within a month the same incident will happen, but now she knows about it… and this time, she would save Mayu from that fate, and she would doesn't care what would took her to do it.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Forever: chapter 1 - Mayuki 23/06/15
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 12:03:09 AM »
Seems like Yuki is facing a cruel trick but something else must be driving it although the next chapter(s) will be interesting :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Tupi

• Okay, first, please call me Tuu! Hmmm well, I'm a silent reader and yeah sorry for my bad English! m(_ _)m
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 01:43:50 PM »
Wow very interesting story :twothumbs
So, God give second chance to Yuki? And the note? I wonder what will Yuki going to do.
Thanks for this update, take your time, I'll wait for your next update~

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2015, 05:32:20 AM »
I'm going really fast with this fanfic, but there will be a point in where I will stop doing the chapters so fast lol

Forever: Chapter 2

A month seems long, but knowing what will happen within that month make it feel like it wasn’t enough, it was a race agains time, Yuki should think about how to protect Mayu, the more logical thing to do must be stay with her that day, it was a simple plan, but being with her could make it less dangerous to Mayu, right?

And in any case if someone tired to do something, she would protect her, maybe, have her fencing sword can help, it was a legal weapon to carry being her, regardless of what she could plan, she should seize every moment with Mayu, it was impossible doesn’t think that fate will remain the same, and if that would happen, at least now she could prepare for the blow, a blow that could kill her for so much pain she will feel.

Leverage her time next to Mayu had become her priority, which Mayu realized, it was something strange, but not unpleasant, hanging with Yuki was pleasant.

“I’ve noticed that lately, you have much free time, you don’t believe that train is necessary?” Mayu asked as the time she took a small sip from a cup containing coffee, that day Yuki had decided to take breakfast with her at a familiar place for both of them, the cafeteria where they met.

“I have confidence in myself, apart of that, next month I must go to that trip for a week, I want to spend as much time as possible with you, because I will miss you a lot” she replied with a smile, but she can’t help thinking that this trip would never come.

As how had been happening lately, Yuki stayed lost in her thoughts, it had been three days since Mayu found her acting so strangely, but Yuki had told her that it was an act, but still, Mayu though it seemed strange, that expression Yuki had, that pain that she could see in her eyes looked so real, it didn’t look at all like an act.

Reminiscing how she has found Yuki that day made her feel anxious, something wasn’t right, something had changed in Yuki that day and she was sure it had to do with herself, but even though she tried to talk about it, Yuki looked for some way to change the topic or to explain her again that it had been a simple act and that everything was fine.

“if you say so” Replied Mayu, but as she has already noticed, Yuki was no longer paying attention, it might seem that she was, because was watching Mayu intently, her body was there, but her thoughts doesn’t, sighing heavily, Mayu leaned on the table and stretched her hand to touch the face of Yuki “Are you alright? Do you feel bad?” She asked in a worried way, Yuki at feel Mayu’s hand in her face made her stop thinking about those painful memories, and saw the worried eyes of her girlfriend.

“I… I think my head hurts a little” Yuki lied as  she looked down, watching her unfinished coffee instead of watching Mayu’s eyes.

She couldn’t help it, you maybe could call it “Trauma”, it was that, she was traumatized, for more that she was trying to forget those moments, she couldn’t, if it was real or not, if she had back in time or not, that hadn’t significance, the pain she felt was real.

She had changed, that event or dream had changed her, she never thought about death, maybe about her own dead, die in her sleep being a old woman was her idea of a perfect dead, but in any case, she saw Mayu at her side on the last moments of her life, she had never thought about Mayu leaving her so early, less in a situation like that, but now that she knew about that possibility she couldn’t stop thinking about it, seeing Mayu’s face make her remember how she found her in that Alley… it was inevitable to remember.

“Yuki… honestly, I noticed how strange you are on those past days, I know something is happening and you don’t want to tell me, I don’t know what could be, but I can see that it isn’t because your sick” Mayu was now at Yuki’s side, she had noticed that lately Yuki remained lost in her thoughts when she was watching her directly into the eyes, so she tried something different, she leaned on Yuki’s shoulder and took one of her hands waiting for her to finally explain what was happening.

“It’s nothing… really” Yuki said after a few moments, although deep her she want to share her experience to Mayu, she would take her like a crazy or it would be very uncomfortable, she couldn’t just say her that she saw how she was dead because a thief shoot her trying to steal the necklace.

But Mayu felt helpless, she noticed that Yuki was suffering, and for something which she couldn’t help her, she didn’t  know what was happening to her, the impotence of seeing everything as if she were just another person made her feel bad, it was like if Yuki let her out of her life and it was something that she hated.

“It’s enough!” Mayu shouted as she stood, the eyes of the people on the couple, surprised by the sudden action that broke the tranquility of the place “I thought we would share everything between us, even the difficult times, but you just shut it like this? Do you though about me? how I feel watching you like this? stop being so selfish!, if you will continue like this, is better if you stay away from me and come when you’re ready to talk about what happens to you”

Mayu didn’t wait for Yuki’s response, she took her bag and left the place without even stopping to see the surprised expression of Yuki, for more that Yuki would like to run after her, she could understand why Mayu reacted like that, she might had done something similar to be honest, but she couldn’t tell her what was happening, and couldn’t pretend happiness when she can’t forget those scenes.

Otherwise, Mayu has gone at high speed, at each step she hoped for Yuki’s hand stopping her advance, but it didn’t happen, Yuki wasn’t following her and was walking all alone through the streets, she took the necklace tightly, and the tears started to come one by one, she has been a fool, she had to wait for Yuki to feel ready to talk, maybe it was something really delicate to just talk about it so easily, or maybe it was something that Yuki felt no need to tell her, she should wait a little more, and not just let her feelings speak on that way.

But now it was done, and her pride was big, more than she wanted, which didn’t allow her to turn back and apologize, she approached the side of the road and stopped a taxi, she wanted to go home as quickly as possible, wandering around the city feeling sad wouldn’t solve anything and return with Yuki wasn’t an option either.

Yuki smiled bitterly at what had happened, the plan was to spend as much time as possible with Mayu, and now they had discussed, at least she should have tried harder to hide her insecurities and avoid Mayu to felt that way.

At the end, always when they fight, Yuki followed Mayu and stopped her apologizing or maybe spoke with her managing to make her understand her mistake, but this time she had just let her go.

Yuki payed the money for the breakfast, apologized with the waitress for all the scene and went to look for Mayu, she walked fast but without running, until she caught sight of her, but it was too late to stop her, she had climbed into a taxi and moved away from her, resigned to not being able to reach her, Yuki stopped walking towards her, but fate now was working with her, the traffic light changed from green to red and the taxi stopped, taking the opportunity she started to run, and once again she couldn’t help remembering that day, when she tried to… but this time was different, if she wanted to sort things she should keep those memories buried, not remove then and try to forget them, at least until the date approaches again.

She ran as fast as she could, until she finally reached the taxi, hitting the taxi window without can speak for the lack of breath after running, the driver couldn’t avoid showing his annoyance.

“What the hell happens with that crazy woman?” he asked angry as the time he confirmed he had activated the door locks, but Mayu felt surprised, on the other side of the window was Yuki with an expression that made her remember the one she saw a few days ago.

“Open the door please, I know her” Mayu said to the driver, this one observed Mayu worried but Mayu assure him that she know her, after a few second of thought the driver decided to open the door, Mayu payed the drive although they had only advance almost nothing and get out the car, she took Yuki’s hand and walked toward the safety of the sidewalk.

“Mayu… I…” Yuki began to speak, but Mayu doesn’t allowed to speak

“You’re crazy?! what if the driver comes out to hit you for hit his car?!” Mayu scolded angry, but still worried, Meanwhile, Yuki couldn’t help but to be surprised, Mayu could always surprise her, to be mad but at the same time worried, that was something she loved, she fall in love with Mayu not only because she was beautiful.

“You only think about that? you should think about how romantic I am for do that”  Yuki answered making Mayu blush for her words, but her eyes were still showing how angry she was.

“Maybe if you had run behind me when I left we could had avoid the taxi scene, moreover, nothing of this would happen if you would tell me what happens to you” Mayu claimed frustrated, but at react about her last words she retracted, the idea was to solve the discussion don’t return to it.

But Yuki isn’t going to bother about that, in the end, Mayu was right, but still was not ready to tell her what was happening, didn’t know if at some point she would be, maybe when everything is over… but there was a way to know if what she saw were memories or just a nightmare, come to think, the only evidence was the newspaper, but other than that, what she had?

If she remember right, that day would rain, three days after the fencing event, they had to cancel their appointment to the amusement park because it started to rain about 11 am, they ended up spending the day at Yuki’s apartment eating junk food and watching movies about the favorites animes of Mayu… a somewhat boring afternoon for Yuki, but see how excited was Mayu make all worth it.

If she seriously had came back in time, then it would have to rain, if that happened, then she would have reasons of force to be concerned and act how she was acting, if it began to rain in a few moments, then she would have to think very seriously about how hide her insecurities from Mayu, to on that way avoid a situation like this.

Mayu became impatient, Yuki was lost in thought again, if she didn’t came back to reality in the next few seconds, she would going to force Yuki to talk, whether they aggravate the problem or end solving it.

But it wasn’t necessary her intervention, Yuki took off her jacket and took Mayu’s arm making her stay at her side, the next step she made was put her jacket extended over both, that action caused to Mayu watched her puzzled.

“Just wait a moment… or a minute?… you just wait” Yuki said trying to see the sky, Mayu didn’t say anything, what she could say? she knew Yuki was a little crazy, but this madness had taken the words of her mouth.

“Do you realize that everyone is watching us, right?” Mayu asked trying to hide her face from the passersby eyes, but her embarrassment was interrupted when she realized that started falling raindrops, surprised for know that Yuki knew about the rain, she observed her intensely, but she didn’t say a word, at see that, Yuki turned to her with a smile.

“No, I’m not a fortune teller or something like that, I just have a felling that it would rain, as to what happens to me, I will tell you in June 22″ Yuki said as she kissed Mayu lips tenderly

“On 22 you will be traveling, that’s not fair” Mayu replied stepping back away from Yuki, in that way she will can avoid being silent or blackmailed by Yuki’s kisses, but Yuki grabbed her by the waist and approached her again to prevent her to get wet.

“That’s isn’t true, I will postpone that one day, I will travel the next day, so in june 22 I want to give you a big surprise, okay?, Meanwhile, I want you to try to ignore my mood swings, don’t worry about me, I’m fine, and about the act of the other day… it was just that, an act”

That would keep Mayu quiet, or at least that was what Yuki wanted to try to prevent discussions with Mayu and that was the priority of the moment, apart that now she had something more to think, the surprise plan would remain busy her head and will help her to not think about the incident.

The clock was moving, and now she had confirmed that all was real, less than a month from this day, less than a month to do something.

Maybe everything was uncertain, but confirm her fears had given her the courage to continue moving forward, she had to protect Mayu at all costs.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Forever: chapter 2 - Mayuki 24/06/15
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2015, 07:37:45 AM »
Yuki seems to want to keep the memory forever but Mayu seems lost in the world :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2015, 07:12:14 PM »
I'm so nervous to think what will happen next..
Thx for the update author-san..
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline Tupi

• Okay, first, please call me Tuu! Hmmm well, I'm a silent reader and yeah sorry for my bad English! m(_ _)m
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2015, 11:34:05 PM »
Yuki! Please save mayu~ don't let her die again!!!  :panic:

Offline giotuyet

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2015, 04:15:47 PM »
I have bad premonition about "all costs" ! Hope yukirin won't do crazy thing then both she and mayu are killed in the end @.@ Hope It will be a happy ending ! Please come back asap, author-san !
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 06:02:14 PM by giotuyet »
If you are Ju Jing Yi, I will be your Lin Si Yi.

Offline chocholate

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2015, 04:59:40 PM »
author-san ~ please make a happy ending for mayuki ! ~

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2015, 04:40:22 AM »
Thanks for the comments C: here's the new chapter, and I think the next will be the last one, hope you like it

Note: Sorry for the mistakes orz

Forever – chapter 3

For Mayu, all the following days seemed taken from a fairy tale, she didn’t know how Yuki could know certain things, from knowing when it would rain, at what time the sun would rise again after that, in what time was a good idea to go outside to take a carriage ride without red lights on it… that last thing would be awesome, but Yuki wasn’t too pro to remember those details, but still everything was too strange, too magical, how did she know those things anyways?.

But it wasn’t really important, the moment was special, Yuki behaved as always… no, she behaved better than before, now she was more attentive, more detailed, romantic, she could make the moment special at anytime, as simple as it could seems, even if they were sitting in the room watching a movie, Yuki could transform this typical moment in a very special one.

Still, there were moments when Yuki behaved too much affectionate, as if she would want treasure the moment, as if at any moment she would leave her, leave to get away from her.

As for Yuki, all this was because she wanted to enjoy every moment, but still she couldn’t forget what happened, or what would happen, every time she remembered that, she couldn’t escape the thought that she would have to part from Mayu, the feeling was inevitable, even if she had a second chance, she already felt how was to be separated from Mayu in a way that seemed to be forever, and that was still hurting her, even knowing that she would try to stop it, or would try to do it.

The days continued to pass one by one, filling her life with Memories at Mayu’s side, beautiful ones, many more than they had done the first time, there was no time to waste, not the least second, but as always, Yuki has doubts, she couldn’t be completely happy, not until they survive to June 21, once Yuki had Mayu in June 22 at her side breathing and happy, just then, she would say that she’s completely happy.

Meanwhile, there was only one more week, Yuki began to feel the pressure and fear, and she need to still hide those feelings from Mayu, didn’t want more discussions like last time, hide them was hard, but not impossible.

“You never take off that necklace even one day, right?” Yuki asked as she was taking the necklace with her hand, appreciating the intertwined letters, remembering how she saw the necklace in the cold hand of Mayu… she had to stop thinking about that, she couldn’t be carried away by the memories, not now.

“Of course, it’s proof of the promise we made, it’s like an engagement ring, right?” May replied smiling, unaware of the thoughts and fears of Yuki.

“I think… it would have been a better idea to give you a ring… don’t you think?… should we change it?” But Yuki felt how Mayu stepped back, leading her to drop the necklace, when she saw Mayu, she could see how Mayu took the necklace with both hands as the time that was pouting.

“It’s mine, if you want to give me a ring, you can, but this necklace is mine and I will not return it to you” she answered in a childish tone, making Yuki smile, well, she had to try, now she need to find another way to have that necklace, the reason of the problem.

“Okay, it’s yours” Yuki answered still smiling “But I think is good idea the ring” she continued as she took Mayu’s hand and pulled her to a jewelry store, which was a few steps away.

“Are you serious?” Asked Mayu surprised, Yuki turned to her and smiled more, that was enough to Mayu, Yuki spoke very seriously “I feel you only want to spend money without reason, with the necklace is enough” Mayu sighed resignedly, she knew she was saying the truth, but once Yuki decided something, no matter how many times she tried to change her mind Yuki would just ignore her.

“It will look cute, is more, we could ask if they can made a design, one that does partner with the pendant necklace, sounds good, doesn’t it?” Yuki asked in what she called the responsible in the jewelry, which headed towards them.

“Do what you want Yuki, at the end, you will do it anyways, doesn’t matter what I say” Mayu said as she leaned over the glass counter, her dull eyes watching how Yuki and the woman of the jewelry was interacting, exchanges of words between the two for some minutes led to the idea that the design would be the same as the necklace, Yuki made Mayu take off the necklace a moment, the woman took some photos of it and then return it to Mayu.

The ring would take two weeks to be delivered a week later from the fatal date, now Yuki had to plan how to take that necklace, was an idea that she had just now, the necklace was the reason for the theft, get rid of it would change the things, and not having the ring either would be perfect to prevent Mayu to have at the moment something of value that could attract the thief.

But it would be complicated… Mayu doesn’t leave the necklace never.

“Can you help me with the necklace?” Mayu asked, Yuki at see the necklace though in how to fix her problem.

“Sure” Yuki replied with a smile, she took the brooch and closed it slightly, the necklace eventually would fall.

During the course of the road, Yuki couldn’t help turning sideways to see if the necklace had fallen or not, until in a moment watched the necklace fell on the pavement, seeing him fall caused her nostalgia, she couldn’t just let it be lost, she should take it and keep it, maybe later she could return it to Mayu, thinking like that, Yuki dropped her phone, which cause her to cry inside a little.

“Wait, my phone fell” Yuki said to Mayu as she bent to pick both things, obviously hiding the necklace with help of the phone.

“You care so much about that phone, but still you let it fell, you’re very interesting” Mayu said mockingly

“It hurt me to see him on the floor, you don’t know how much, my beautiful baby, relax, you have this beautiful cover for occasions like this, you’re safe” Yuki started talking with her cell phone as she hugged him, Mayu made an expression of disgust and started to walk again, taking advantage of this, Yuki keep the phone and necklace in the pocket of her jacket.

That night, Yuki got a call, it was Mayu, asking if she had the necklace, Yuki felt bad about lying to her, but still she said she didn’t have it, after a while that Yuki had to make Mayu understand that she wasn’t angry, and wouldn’t make another scene like the last time, they say their goodbyes.

The days continued passing, the clock still ticking, and Yuki started to feel nervous, even though she knew that the necklace wasn’t a problem anymore, she still was afraid that something would change.

And as she thought, something would change.

“Lately you know when will rain and when not!” Mayu said as she was running away from the water.

“I’m not a fortune teller, the last time was lucky!” Shouted Yuki in response, the true was that she had forgotten, that day they hadn’t left her apartment, and even Mayu had slept there, she didn’t remember it had rained all afternoon.

“I thought I had a girlfriend with super powers or something like that, you disappoint me” Mayu said laughing, causing Yuki to run faster and hold her for the back.

“Stop bothering me and cover your cyborg head, you can have a short circuit and then I will have to carry you to the car” Yuki joked as she took off her jacket and laid it on the head of Mayu.

“You’re always saving me from the water, you think that you couldn’t catch a cold because your stupid or something like that?” Mayu asked smiling, but at the same time flushed because how caring was Yuki with her.

“Shut up cyborg, and accept my gestures of love without asking” Yuki replied as she took Mayu by the waist to make her run faster.

After being surprised by the water, Yuki decided it was better idea to leave Mayu at her home, it was at that moment that her only mistake would cause the biggest problem… Yuki forgot her jacket, which contained both the necklace and the note, you may call her silly, but there were two things that she wouldn’t forget to carry, they meant a lot to her, but what would cause serious damage was the note.

“I stayed with her jacked…” Mayu say to herself, Yuki had make her run to her house because it was still raining very strong, such was the hurry that they forgot about the jacket, Mayu take it off and embrace it, no matter if was wet, the jacket still retained the smell of Yuki, a scent that she would like to smell all the time “Maybe I should wash it… sound good” she told herself as she walked toward the laundry, but something caught her attention when was checking the pockets, she felt something metallic “The necklace… Yuki said she didn’t have it… she wanted to give me another lesson?” She asked to herself with a smile, but beyond that she felt the piece of paper.

She took the paper from the pocket, which was folded in four, at first she was going to leave it how it was, but curiosity was greater, carried away by it, began to unfold the paper until it was fully opened, her expression was summarized on surprise, in the headline was announced a murder, and as she read the note, her name was written as the victim…

“What… What is this?”

To be a joke was cruel, what kind of game was thinking Yuki?… this was strange, even as a joke, talking about someone murdered her, have a note like this, it was bad, Mayu was angry, upset, whatever it was she needed an explanation, this was the way Yuki thought about her?… what did this mean?, there wasn’t understanding of all that note, but she took a decision, talk with Yuki, she need to give her an explanation, and that explanation need to be very convincing, because she wouldn’t support things like this.

Meanwhile, Yuki watched her calendar, the next day would be June 21, and didn’t imagine the problem that was coming, one that could cause the whole plan fell down.

Offline Tupi

Re: Forever: chapter 3 - Mayuki 03/07/15
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2015, 10:33:12 AM »
So, you will end this in the next update.
I hope you make happy ending for those two  :cry:

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2015, 11:15:36 AM »
Wow... mayu found that paper..  :shocked

Oh god.. i'm so curious what next..  :banghead:

So you finish this in next chapter?  :cry:

It's okay but i hope both of them alive and of course with happiness  :D

Thank you for your update abcari-san. Waiting for your update~  :bow:
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2015, 01:38:35 PM »
Aarghhh...
Now i'm curious like hell..    O_O
U end this chap in the PERFECT moment..
Keep it up, author-san, and thnk u for updating. :)
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline Redyta_Sas

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2015, 05:36:48 PM »
!Huwaaa :cry:
You almost give me a heart attackwhen you kill mayu just when the prologue!!!

But I'm happy you bring her back!!!

You almost make me run out of tears!!!

Update soon!!!
I can't wait for the next chapter!!!
I'M SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH! ! ! ! !

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2015, 05:29:46 PM »
Please don't let Mayu die for the second time  :cry:

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2015, 09:20:47 AM »
 :frustrated: :frustrated:

:kneelbow: :kneelbow:

:on gay: :on gay:

:on drink: :on drink:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline adeldhaniswara

• Yukirin Oshi
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2015, 05:19:54 PM »
please update it soon  :pleeease:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chow Yun Fat - Shanghai Grand