JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Condor44 - Ebb

Author Topic: Soulmates (Renairi & Atsumina OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 2763 times)

Offline 2manyOTP

• ecchi
Soulmates (Renairi & Atsumina OS) - COMPLETED
« on: July 15, 2015, 10:39:30 AM »
Hello!!!

I was bored at work so I quickly jotted down an OS that came to mind.

Please comment.

It's my first One Shot

Soulmates

"I'd like to order a melon pan and a cup of hot chocolate please" Rena smiles at the waitress looking up as her as she closes the menu

"Okay, Matsui-san. I'll be back in a minute" the waitress returns the smile with familiarity

Rena is a regular in this Cafe. After moving to Tokyo in order pursue her acting career, Cafe Emerald is the only place that serves melon pan that tastes similar to the ones she used to buy in Nagoya. It's been a routine for her to stop here for a snack almost everyday after work with the exception of later hours of course.

Patiently waiting for her melon pan, Rena eagerly reads through the AKB48 newspaper getting update about her beloved 48G specially her former group SKE48. She smiles to herself and proudly reads up on Jurina growing up and maturing as she now leads her kouhais.

Hearing the door open, Rena glances up from the newspaper and sees a familiar face.

"Rena! How are you?" The famous face walks towards her table.

"I'm great Maeda-san. Here for a snack too?" Rena greets her senpai

"Yup. I'm starving" replies the other girl

"Me too. Want to join me?" Rena motions to the seat across her table.

"Yea! Beats sitting all alone" Maeda energetically takes a seat and releases a sigh of relief upon sitting down

Letting out a small giggle "Long day Maeda-san?"

"A bit. But when do we ever really have an easy day" laughs Maeda

"Oh that's true. Never a dull moment for sure" replies Rena

"Oh and please stop calling me Maeda-san, makes me feel so old. Call me Acchan. We're friends. And specially now that you've move to Otha Pro for your acting career, I have the feeling we'll be spending more time together" Acchan flashes a smile revealing the famous wrinkle on her nose

"Hai. Thank you Maed-- Acchan" Rena releases a shy smile

The waitress arrives with Rena's order. "Here you go Matsui-san" she places the food carefully on the table.

"Thank you" Rena happily looks at her favorite food.

Turning to Acchan. "What can I get you ma'am"

"Hm. I'll have whatever what she's having. But I want two melon pans instead of one please" Acchan orders without even looking at the menu.

"Hai. Hold on a minute please" the waitress bows and walks away.

"How do you like living in Tokyo Rena?" Asks Acchan

"It's good. People have been very welcoming and it felt like home almost instantly" replies the shy girl

"Do you ever get lonely? Having moved away from home. " Acchan continues

Rena takes a sip of her drink and places the cup down. "Yea. Sometimes. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss being part of SKE." Rena replies.

"Don't worry I know what's it like. We all do actually. Mariko, Tomochin, Yuko, Nyan Nyan and specially Takamina. Who is still adjusting to the life without AKB. But you know, we are your friends too. It's won't be so lonely if you'd message us. We are very fond of you." Acchan says empathetically

Rena's cheeks turn a crimson red from her senpai's statement. "Really, thank you so much" wiping a small tear from her cheek

The waitress arrives once again this time with a plate of two melon pans. "Here you go ma'am."

"Thank you" Acchan smiles gratefully at the waitress before she walks away.

"Anyways, how's your love life? I heard you and Jurina aren't together anymore." Acchan prys

"Nonexistent. And yes, we've ended things shortly after I graduated a year ago." Rena takes a bite of her melon pan

"Ah. That's a shame. You two were inseparable. What happened between you two?" Inquires Acchan

"We grew apart I guess. She was so mature about it. Jurina has grown up so much. I guess we can't all end up with our first love like you and Takahashi-san" Rena replies admiringly

Acchan sighs. "Sorry to hear that. And yea, I am fortunate enough to have my first love be my soulmate too."

"Takahashi-san is a catch. Everyone in Japan even thinks so. You are very lucky Acchan. To have a soulmate like her" Rena replies

"Thank you Rena. I wish nothing more than. For you to find your soulmate too" Acchan says wishfully.

"The thing is I have. I found her a long time ago. Just the timing was off. We were both with other people at the time. It took awhile to realize it. Long enough that we had no idea till we've gone our separate ways. Only to realize what's been in front of us all along." Rena says heartily.

"Oh. That's great. Who is she.?" Acchan asks curiously.

Seems to be such perfect timing, the cafe door opens.

"Actually, She's here" Rena waves at the person. unfortunately Acchan couldn't see since her back is towards the door.

Girl walks towards their table. Upon reaching it Acchan looks up and smiles "Oh, I know you. You're that famous mangaka who created Chibi Airin aren't you" giggles Acchan. "Just kidding of course I know who you are"

"H-hai. Hello Maeda-san" bows the other girl taking a seat beside Rena.

"Here, Acchan is my awkward and artistic soulmate. Furukawa Airi" Rena wraps an arm around Airi's causing the other girl turn into tomato shade of red.

"Looks like my soulmate is here too" Acchan laughs looking out the door watching Takamina walk towards the cafe.

Please tell me what you think!!!!

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 09:16:49 PM by sophcaro »

Offline kazuko

• ecchi
Re: Soulmates OS. Renairi and Atsumina
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 02:40:07 PM »
Short, yet sweet..
i love your OS. Acchan is so heartwarming :')

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 01:30:25 PM »
Hmm.. interesting OS and sweet too..  :oops:
I even wanted more of it.. like continue..

But thank you  ^.^
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline Sara-chan

• Hentairin is my Goddess
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I dont Speak english very well sorry :'C
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 05:16:42 PM »
It was a really good OS, I hope to read more of your work  :cow:

Offline ubulubulbilu

• Member+
  • I only read ATSUMINA fanfic XD
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 01:02:39 AM »
We want more
we want more

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 04:23:41 PM »
Oh... so nice... the OS a year after Minami and Rena graduated...

And Rena is with Airi...

Of course Minami and Atsuko forever together... soulmates always

Thank you for the lovely OS

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I create and I read. Silent Reader
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2015, 05:42:36 AM »
I am happy about Atsumina but not renairin.

I am wmatsui lover after all.

But keep your work author san. You do great.

Offline Saint0angel

• ecchi
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 12:26:42 PM »
I like Atsumina and Wmatsui  :deco: :inlove:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Condor44 - Ebb