JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Eien No LADY DOLL

Author Topic: [5/23 - 5/29] HANGRY & ANGRY European Tour 2010 (Germany, Finland, France, UK)  (Read 202736 times)

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
wowz Linnanmäki could be fun! :D Mmn i don't know much about Helsinki either. :huhuh lol let's go fishing! XDDDDD (i don't really know about fishing in Helsinki....... but this is an awesome idea of mine :grin:)
i gotta leave on tuesday.

Offline orac

• SNSD Jessica for life
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hmmm, think I'm going to have to look for a H&A T-shirt or something before may arrives.

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
So, while I was looking up stuff to see in Helsinki, I learned that the freakin' SAUNA is like, the thing to do.  Never knew "sauna" was a Finnish word!  Doubt I'll actually go to a sauna during this trip, but I'll put it on my to do list. XD

Offline +u+u

• Member+
Never knew "sauna" was a Finnish word!
SHAME ON YOU! D:

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
Never knew "sauna" was a Finnish word!
SHAME ON YOU! D:

I'm sowwie. .__.;  Let's patch things over in a sauna... XD

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
FO SHO!! SAUNA is what we do first :finland:

lol Fushi, Fishing, or just posing as fisherman  :lol: is Linnanmäki the place where shirenu and Stryfe were at?

Mae talked about meeting Mumin, I see they have a store. Let's get IshiYoshi some Mumin related products, plushies?

Most def, we gotta give em a taste of the local culture. German Sausage! Bling'd out Dr. Dre Headphones?!

Masa told me about a club Jari Kurri owns lol. I wanna do quickie pics at the arena Jokerit plays at.

Let's do a Kebab Kwest! BWAHAHA!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
^ Nope, we were at Särkänniemi. :3

Moomins are cute so that'd be nice, but I heard Moomin stuff can be bought anywhere in Japan?? I think tama told me that once :lol: It might be the best option though.

There's an online store that sells some traditional-ish jewellery that isn't "made in China" lol, here's their product catalogue, or website. Sadly there's no nail art yet, I'm sure Rika would appreciate that haha.

EDIT: OK I ordered 2 reindeer horn necklaces LOL. I hope we can get the gifts to them somehow. :lol: There's only the concert right, no other meeting thingy? Maybe u guys recognize their staff already and they can hand it to them :lol:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 01:24:46 PM by shirenu »
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ AWESOME SHIRENU!! :twothumbs Reindeer Horns are crazy unique.

We could make a banner with JPH!P and Moomin on it! Do a Finnish Chant like HANGRY ANGRY VITTU! or smth :lol:

Dan/Pika? Any before/after party plans?

Any more people coming???

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Give Yossi some examples of Finnish rock HIM and Lordi. Imagine them giving kimonos to them instead of Nickelback lol

I thought welcoming them with the jersey of the local team, say UK fans give em Manchester United, Finns a Jokerit jersey, etc. MAYBE they'll rock it on stage!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
I thought welcoming them with the jersey of the local team, say UK fans give em Manchester United, Finns a Jokerit jersey, etc. MAYBE they'll rock it on stage!

LOL that's such a guy suggestion :lol: But they seem to be into sports so why not?? It's also a common theme that every European country could have :3 "We went on tour in Europe and look at all this sports gear we got!" :lol:

We're going for like a gift basket type thing right? Not like literally a basket, but giving something together. At least that's how I was thinking of giving stuff :lol:

As for the music suggestion, I dunno about Lordi & HIM, but some Mix CD might be nice! This one has trendy stuff http://cdon.fi/musiikki/eri_esittäjiä/suomipoppia_15-7751177 I haven't heard most of the songs, haha I'm so old and out of touch. Anyone else want to get the CD? It's on discount now :3

EDIT: Actually wait till I visit home for easter, my mom belongs to this cd club and I might be able to get it for free or on discount depending on what her bonus status is lol. That is, if they have it
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 10:40:50 AM by shirenu »
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ You the best shirenu!! We most def chip in for it too. Set up a paypal thing like we did for the gift basket at Anime Expo in Los Angeles last year. lol Yossi would love some hard ass rock!

The JPH!P World Tour Time Tested Successful Formula To Ultimate Party Planning (c) goes like this  :jphip:

(1) Welcome them at airport
(2) Welcome them at whatever venue / place they going to?!
(3) Give Gifts
(4) We rock the fuck out at concert.
(5) Party it up with good eats, drunken speeches.
(6) Record DOKYU style videos, with radio show / JPHiP.tv

lol, we could reuse this card I made for Paris cuz it never made it, sign it and give it to the peeps going.

IDEAS. LET'S HEAR FROM YOU!

I'm thinking of getting the HiPsters some :hipheart: swag (fuck, i got plenty of shirts) to those who show up lol...so gotta know who's down to get an idea of how much shit to buy...

Offline CDevil

That's a cool idea! Didn't Rika say her favourite footballer was Torres? Maybe someone could give her a Liverpool jersey XD Not very Londonish though lol.

Offline Gblue

• 流れ星
  • Member+
  • 流れ星
Z O M G. I know that I'm late on this one but: So gonna be there for LDN. Just bought my ticket.
edit: and sorted hotel + travel too! :)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 07:42:54 PM by Gblue »

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
I'm up for some partying if anyone's got anything planned!
I'm gonna sort my accomodation this week and my train ticket, :) plus I need to buy some sort of camera to document things.  :)
Daigong, A jphip tshirt would be cool if there's some spare, plus I don't mind sending it on to someone else at a later date if one's needed elsewhere.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 05:34:35 PM by ~Dan~ »
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline orac

• SNSD Jessica for life
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Yea, I'd be interested in partying if something is planned.
Meh, University was supposed to post exams timetable today, now they saying on monday.  Pushing back, making later for me to book train tickets and accomodation.

Also, daigong, I'd sure as hell be interested in a jphip t-shirt, whether to buy or borrow (buying would be nice).

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
YES Gblue! Get in on the action. Hope ur sked works out orac.

What kind after hours shit y'all wanna do? I can help suggest shit to do lol

T-shirts: Sure thang Dano, what size are you and orac? I think the $15 US is still a bargain man!

Hey, what about a nail set with flags. I think shirenu mentioned it above lol its 5 am so I can't really think.

Offline Gblue

• 流れ星
  • Member+
  • 流れ星
I'm up for some partying if anyone's got anything planned!
I'm gonna sort my accomodation this week and my train ticket, :) plus I need to buy some sort of camera to document things.  :)
Daigong, A jphip tshirt would be cool if there's some spare, plus I don't mind sending it on to someone else at a later date if one's needed elsewhere.
easyhotel :)

Offline orac

• SNSD Jessica for life
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Think I'd need an XL.  I'm not fat, but, since I'm about 6'6", i'll definately need length, lol.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ lol I got you

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
YAY!! Comment from facebook: :jphip:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=109027059125626#w400-h300&ref=mf

so ridiculously cute...KEBABS!! CREPES!! SAUSAGE!! HAGGIS! they'll be stuffed by the time they get back to Japan lol

The funniest is the "Japan fans, it's okay to come psst"

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Eien No LADY DOLL