JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chocolat - All Night Long

Author Topic: INDIGO BLUE LOVE [Hitori Janai 2] (Chapter 10)  (Read 16347 times)

Offline anuskyna

• ecchi
  • Totally in love with Kamei <3
Re: INDIGO BLUE LOVE [Hitori Janai 2] (Chapter 10)
« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2008, 11:50:27 AM »
Eri closed her eyes. What was suppose to have been a moment of a lifetime, had only left her confused. It was her first kiss shared with Risa, but the only thing that crossed her mind during it was…Reina.

:mon closeup: :mon ignore:

So,,, Reina ehh... hohoho!!!!  :mon money: :mon star: :mon cute:

---------------

yeaah~~~~~~~~~~~~~i'm crying~~~ :mon hanky: :mon hanky: thanks you for update~~

keep writing please~~ ganbareeeeee~~

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2008, 06:45:50 PM »
 :luvluv1: yeah!!! an update!!!  :pleeease: it's been tooo long!!!
*reads chapter*
  :farofflook: Reina!! you can pull through!
 :frustrated: Eri and Risa kissed, and she thought about Reina! could it be??
man i'm getting on the edge of my seat!
can't wait for the next update of this and your others stories!  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: INDIGO BLUE LOVE [Hitori Janai 2] (Chapter 09)
« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2008, 06:50:49 PM »
Sometimes Kame can be such a kid. Seeing her friend was still unsatisfied, Risa learned upward and gently kissed her forehead. Looking back at Eri, no longer pouty, she was now met with a pair of longing eyes. The next moment seemed like a blur-- a dream like blur, as their lips gently met. As sudden as it came, it went. All Risa could do was gaze blankly in awe as Eri embraced her.

Eri closed her eyes. What was suppose to have been a moment of a lifetime, had only left her confused. It was her first kiss shared with Risa, but the only thing that crossed her mind during it was…Reina.

Oh...shit. <-- My thoughts set out plain right there. I'm loving how you're working the TanaKameMame triangle... I love that triangle no matter who ends up with Eri. <3

Oh my gaah. When I saw this on the front page with "chapter 10" on it I flipped. I was happy and in denial at the same time. "No way. And update? NO FRICKIN' WAY. *click*

HOLY SHIT IT'S AN UPDATE. *insert mad squealing here*"

XD Yes you left us hanging for two months. Please don't do it again... :cry: I end up imagining this fic every single time I listen to IBL...and that's quite often. XD

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2008, 11:51:41 PM »
ZOMG THERE IS AN UPDATE
It's been forever!!! *tries to guilt so more updates come sooner*

This chapter was...
hmm well
The end made me sad lol
I really want it to be Reina and Eri together
But man
It just sucks to kiss someone and then that someone is actually thinking of someone else
okay Idk if that made sense
I used the word "someone" too much
But whatevskiis

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2008, 06:25:48 AM »
*Blinks repeatedly*  I think my eyes deceive me!  I think I see an update!

:dunno:

lol I think Nakazawa san is a little evil XD  Risa disappearing for a couple of days could be the worst decision she's ever made!  Reina on the other hand should be more grateful...after all when the squirrel's away the cat can play! 

:ding:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2008, 06:38:44 AM »
I didn't realize there was an update! :lol: But I'm super happy there is!! So Gaki was starting to piece things together a bit? But Nakazawa had to give her a little push in the right direction. Poor Reina, though. She's hurting so bad watching Gakikame together. Oooo, kiss!!! But burn to Gaki, even though she doesn't know it.
And for the record, Nakazawa doesn't need to have any kids. She has Reina. :lol:

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: August 27, 2008, 12:19:41 PM »
yay for Reina for being such a martyr! XD  :onioncheer: :farofflook: poor Reina.
thought i'd still feel for Kamei cause she doesnt know anything..at ALL!  :err: :on blackhole: :on cloudeye: :on speedy:
but then again... Gaki-san  :mon ehh: :mon ko:

a big YAY to Rei.rev.07 for the update~ :mon thumb: :mon love: :mon cam: :mon yeah: :mon firecrack: :mon kissy: :mon santa2: :mon santa3:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #87 on: August 28, 2008, 08:39:57 AM »
I can't believe my eyes, you UPDATED!!! And I just died...both from the shock and happiness of it and reading about GAKIKAME kissing. Eri thinking of Reina during the kiss was...wel....hmmmm but still, I'm glad you updated. When's the next chapter gonna appear? Not 2 months later I hope :P

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2008, 09:18:16 PM »
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Update :w00t:
Ok fangirling over Rei.Rev aside and uh-oh!!! Even though Reina doesn't know they kissed I feel sorry for her... I actually feel all betrayed by Eri XD
Risa is such an amazing friend, it's hard not to love her character and want her to be happy with Eri but then there is no TanaKame and we really can't have that  :mon dunno: hmmm, maybe someone else needs to appear on Gaki's travels to discover Eri's past and she can fall for them and she won't be alone :D Nurse Sayu wouldn't be too bad for that :lol:

Why won't Reina stop being so damn stubborn and just tell Eri about them, or show her! :drool: :mon inluv:
If Eri can only think of Reina when she kissed Gaki, surely if she kissed Reina then she would remember her feelings... right?  :mon cry:

Offline WinterAir

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2008, 11:03:51 AM »
^^ really enjoy this fanfic! please continue! lol joined JPH!P because of your fic.

Offline anuskyna

• ecchi
  • Totally in love with Kamei <3
« Reply #90 on: September 07, 2008, 09:11:52 PM »
hoi~~~~~ update~~~   xDDDDD :onionwhip: :onionwhip:

cant wait to read your next chapteeeer~~  :nya: :mon love: :mon cute: :mon hanky:

Offline Sora-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kawaii deshou?
« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2011, 04:32:25 AM »
UGH this story is pure madness its extremely good but ... are you gonna come back and finish it please i beg you.. ? even though its almost been 3 years haha.
Tanakame!<3333 ReinAi<333 TanaGaki!<33 TakaGaki!<33 TanaShige!<33 AiSayu!<3 JunSayu!<33 SayuKoha!<3 AiEri<3

Offline darkacex99

• Member+
  • RISA RISA RISA!!!
« Reply #92 on: August 22, 2013, 01:54:59 PM »
now its been 5 years   :cry: 

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chocolat - All Night Long