JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ikegami Kei - Naze

Author Topic: J-Drama/Movie Discussion and Postwhoring Thread  (Read 58796 times)

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Random J-Dorama Thread
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2006, 07:02:22 PM »
Watching 'BYAKUYAKOU' now and it definitely confirms that the general tone of the doramas this season is that of sobriety.

But something that REALLY tickled me was that in one scene, the child Ryoji was wearing a green top that said the following :

"What a lucky boy I am! Fortune turns for me"

If you watch 'Byakuyakou', stop at 49:18 and you'll see what I'm talking about. :P Given the context of the dorama at that point, think you might just see why I'm tickled. :D

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Random J-Dorama Thread
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2006, 10:46:56 AM »
FYI: Final episode of 15 sai no Blues is up at Jpopsuki here.

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Random J-Dorama Thread
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2006, 06:51:40 PM »
Hana Yori Dango is Awesome !
Inoue Mao is super cute

Offline cRaZY MiKi

• *Fangirl Mode*
  • Member+
Random J-Dorama Thread
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2006, 04:43:15 PM »
Quote from: suki*
Watching 'BYAKUYAKOU' now and it definitely confirms that the general tone of the doramas this season is that of sobriety.

But something that REALLY tickled me was that in one scene, the child Ryoji was wearing a green top that said the following :

"What a lucky boy I am! Fortune turns for me"

If you watch 'Byakuyakou', stop at 49:18 and you'll see what I'm talking about. :P Given the context of the dorama at that point, think you might just see why I'm tickled. :D

im watching Byakuyakou too....the OST is great..and ayase looks so OMG  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
Sekachu Sunday
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2006, 05:51:42 AM »
Four episodes of the TV version of "Sekachu" have been completed.

I still have a difficult time accepting Ogata Naoto as the grown-up Saku.  The transistion from teenage grief to adult reflection doesn't really work for me.

And yet...  the 80s sequences jell.  I have finally accepted Ayase Haruka as someone who actually could break my heart in 11th grade.  Yamada Takayuki is as talented a high school student in love (and grief) as he is a 10-karet wota.

On to episode 5...

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
Random J-Dorama Thread
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2006, 08:25:30 AM »
Just finished HanaDan today too.  MatsuJun already looks girly enough, in this I must say he looks more girly than I ever thought possible.  But he gets to kiss Inoue Mao early on, which is cool.  I LOVE her smile, with her big bright white teeth.  So cute.

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Random J-Dorama Thread
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2006, 06:16:08 PM »
Quote from: Kuno_Thunder
Just finished HanaDan today too.  MatsuJun already looks girly enough, in this I must say he looks more girly than I ever thought possible.  But he gets to kiss Inoue Mao early on, which is cool.  I LOVE her smile, with her big bright white teeth.  So cute.

Go Check Mao Inoue's Thread !

Offline _Hitomi_

• _Yoshizawa_
  • Member+
Random J-Dorama Thread
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2006, 05:22:28 PM »
I have just finished Orange days, and i love it!!!!. I recomend this dorama http://www.jdorama.com/drama.818.htm

Offline Narutokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
Random J-Dorama Thread
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2006, 03:41:06 PM »
Quote from: Tettekete v.2
Hana Yori Dango is Awesome !
Inoue Mao is super cute

oh yeah i watched it on my psp every morning when i went to school by bus.Inoue Mao is very cute.

now iam watching Densha Otoko.

Offline Tian_Yuan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • W~Matsui~
Random J-Dorama Thread
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2006, 01:13:07 AM »
i tried watching hana yori dango the other day since I love Meteor Garden
but I just cudnt get through the first 30 minutes >_<;;

I don't care if the story is originally japanese and now they are doing a jdrama true to the manga.. the guys were so  :evil:

i'll take F4 (as in the Taiwanese guys ^^;;) any day  :oops:

and to anyone who's a fan of the jdrama guys, sorry ^^;;

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
Random J-Dorama Thread
« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2006, 12:33:50 PM »
I've only watched the F4 version, and that wasn't too bad. Still waiting for my friend to burn Hanadan for me :lol:

Offline psymon

• ~裕ちゃんが好きです~
  • Member+
Random J-Dorama Thread
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2006, 03:50:45 PM »
last drama i watched was 1 litre no namida.
It was really good and sad. well from the beginning you know what will happen in the end but..  :cry:

and i really like the song they were singing there, 3gatsu 9hi

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
Random J-Dorama Thread
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2006, 09:23:44 AM »
1litre was good. i didn't get all emo over it like everyone else though. i still say nobuta was the best dorama of last season~

this season i'm watching mostly Ns' Aoi, but mal and suki have turned me onto Unfair, which is really cool. I'm also trying to watch Byaku Yakou, but the SARS is taking their time with the subs...

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline sakurasake

• luv Euroson~*!
  • Member+
Random J-Dorama Thread
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2006, 11:49:54 AM »
Yaoh is good... everyone should watch it!!!

and hana yori dango rocks... jun did a great job.

nobuta wo produce isnt that bad too...

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Random J-Dorama Thread
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2006, 12:03:13 PM »
Yeah, YAOH is really good! I should watch 8th ep today. I'm also watching Ns' Aoi and Byakuyakou this season, though I'm soo much behind with Byakuyakou... I should catch up. It's kinda messed up drama ^^;; But good.

I started rewatching Manhattan Love Story yesterday. It's really a good drama, more people should watch it. You can get it at d-addicts, but unfortunately there are no subs...

Offline psymon

• ~裕ちゃんが好きです~
  • Member+
Random J-Dorama Thread
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2006, 01:19:12 PM »
Quote from: tenkei
1litre was good. i didn't get all emo over it like everyone else though. i still say nobuta was the best dorama of last season~

this season i'm watching mostly Ns' Aoi, but mal and suki have turned me onto Unfair, which is really cool. I'm also trying to watch Byaku Yakou, but the SARS is taking their time with the subs...

yea nurese aoi and unfair are good too. but there are no further subs for unfair are there?

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Random J-Dorama Thread
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2006, 05:54:20 PM »
From what I understand, the subbing team for Unfair is apparently concentrating on creating hard subs for the series, which is why to date, there are only 2 episodes of it out. Which is quite 'tsk' coz honestly, if there was one single dorama that I would recommend to everyone to watch this season, that's the one. But that series is really quite a bit hard to watch without subs.

Next would be 'Byakuyakou' but personally, even though it's a well-written dorama, I personally find it very hard to watch continuously because it's so dark. >_< It's quite heavy-going. o_O

So far after having gone through 8 weeks of the season, my ranking to watch will be :

Unfair
Byakuyakou
Yaoh
Kami wa Saikoro wo Furanai
Rondo
N's Aoi
Saiyuuki
Jikou Keisatsu
Kuitan

The last three I wouldn't suggest touching unless you happen to like lameness. :P

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
Random J-Dorama Thread
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2006, 06:10:33 PM »
suki knows her dorama which is why i ask her or harlock what to watch when a new season starts  :lol:

so far, she hasnt let me down  :o

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Random J-Dorama Thread
« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2006, 06:28:21 PM »
Quote from: tenkei
suki knows her dorama which is why i ask her or harlock what to watch when a new season starts  :lol:

so far, she hasnt let me down  :o

*hee* :oops: That's very nice of you tenkei... I watch far too many for my own good. *hee*  :oops:

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Random J-Dorama Thread
« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2006, 09:47:16 PM »
Quote from: suki*
Next would be 'Byakuyakou' but personally, even though it's a well-written dorama, I personally find it very hard to watch continuously because it's so dark. >_< It's quite heavy-going. o_O

I agree. Alway after watching one episode, I'm like "o_o;; woah..."
Also the reason why I haven't watched the latest eps is because it's not the most easiest drama to understand for someone whose Japanese is no perfect. Especially the one cop who speaks insane kansai-ben... I mean, I'm SO used to hear kansai-ben, I hear it everyday, but I still don't understand all what he speaks x_x

I just watched Yaoh 8, it's getting better with every ep. I was all screaming "NATSUKI YOU'RE SO ADORABLE" and smiling in this ep XD

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ikegami Kei - Naze