JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dempagumi.inc - SAI DESU I LIKE YOU

Author Topic: The Jessica Thread  (Read 827909 times)

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
Re: The Jessica Thread
« Reply #420 on: May 12, 2009, 11:50:49 PM »
With her friends in the US;

:lol: fuck I might be going to school with that guy. But there are so many koreans on campus can't really tell if I've seen him before.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #422 on: May 15, 2009, 09:11:52 AM »
IT'S KRYSTAL!!!!!!

eta: Okay, I said in the SHINee thread that I was gonna post more of Krystal's CFs here... Here you go.

수정 - 윤선생영어교실 CF

수정 - 롯데칠성 차우린 녹차 CF

She was only 9 y/o in this one!!

There's another CF but I couldn't find the vid anywhere.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 06:24:52 AM by tamatron »

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #423 on: May 16, 2009, 08:09:54 AM »
lol I see Yuri in one and then Yoona in another...

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #424 on: May 16, 2009, 10:46:14 AM »
I thought someone might start a Krystal thread. :lol:

I think she looks like a Yulsica lovechild. With Yoona's lisp.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #425 on: May 16, 2009, 12:09:28 PM »
Maybe after her debut!

I've been seeing threads about "White Angel" everwhere I go. Hopefully, they won't use this name. It's pretty lame. :-\

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #426 on: May 19, 2009, 07:51:47 AM »

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #427 on: May 19, 2009, 09:39:57 PM »
Mmmm... yummy dongsaeng.  Wait a sec, how old is she? :doh:  And another thing, I was listening to Mid Day Break the other day on Arirang and Isak was talking about Jessi and Krys, and something about Krys auditioning for the Wedding March mv for Shinhwa.  Interesting.

Oh, and here's a snippet from that broadcast.
[170509] VJ Isak talking about Jessica and Krystal

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #428 on: May 20, 2009, 02:13:16 AM »
WOW, I didn't know that Jessica was casted because Krystal was auditioning! This is like another BoA story except both have a happy ending. Heh, I guess this explains why Lady Tiff said that Jessica was never really competitive and excited about singing (which confused me cuz I said "then why'd she audition to be a singer?"). I guess that also explains why she would cry when she auditioned and the camera was within site. Jessica never really wanted it as much as Krystal!

Omg Krystal <3 it's so wrong to like you, but you're so cute! So it's okay if I pull a Tama Mama. I really hope she's not a '95 baby like that one YT info said. I mean, when Jessica revealed baby pics, she was holding infant Krystal and Jessica looked no more than 4 years old. So Krystal should be at least a '92 baby or '93 baby.
LOL Tama Mama made a YT account just for Krystal :w00t: Thanks!
White Angel is.... Can't they just call themselves Angels or something? But knowing SM, they always gotta give some weird ass name.

http://snsdkorean.wordpress.com/2009/05/19/the-jung-sister/ <- for those of you who still like to think she resembles Yuri and Jessica. Or Jessica at all XD
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #429 on: May 20, 2009, 07:34:41 AM »
Wait, which one was Jess in that Shinhwa vid? The littlest one?? Then how old would Krystal be at that time!! 2 and a half?!?!

Krystal is a 94er, born in Oct, I think.

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #430 on: May 20, 2009, 08:58:02 AM »
I think they meant that Jess was auditioned for sm after they saw her there just hanging out. Krys was the one in the video itself.

Offline zoolander

• Member+
« Reply #431 on: May 24, 2009, 05:08:35 AM »
Danm, I think there was more Krystal in the preview than the actual video. They didn't even show her face. :thumbdown:

I thought Jessica was scouted on the street when she was really young shopping with her mom or something. I swear she mentioned it in that english interview with Tiffany. I think I've heard most, but It would be interesting to hear how each member was first scouted.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #432 on: May 27, 2009, 02:55:22 AM »
http://mokonanoblog.wordpress.com/2009/05/24/snsd-jessicas-sister-krystal-will-be-the-next-hated-girl-group/#comment-172 <- wooowww. But what's sad is, it's true. I was talking to one of my Korean friends yesterday and I was saying that it's sad that SM fans, especially girls, take the relationships that boys and girls share in SM wrongly... but how JYP, DSP, and YG fans are smart enough to not make shit up or get all butthurt when there's interaction between anyone of opposite sex in the Ent company. I wonder why SM fans are so assbackwards sometimes.

Danm, I think there was more Krystal in the preview than the actual video. They didn't even show her face. :thumbdown:

I thought Jessica was scouted on the street when she was really young shopping with her mom or something. I swear she mentioned it in that english interview with Tiffany. I think I've heard most, but It would be interesting to hear how each member was first scouted.
http://snsdkorean.wordpress.com/2009/05/23/wheres-krystal-wheres-shinee-wheres-romeo-and-juliette-pt-1/

Did she say that? I know Tiff said something like that... Then again, it's easy to mix those two up since they're one in the same ;)

-O_sLaVe

Offline zoolander

• Member+
« Reply #433 on: May 27, 2009, 08:30:32 AM »
Ha Ha Let em hate. It's good exposure and helps weed out the thundercunts that believe anything they hear on internet trash blogs and what not. You don't want them as fans anyways. :lol:

From what I've heard:

Jessica - Scouted shopping with her mom on the street in Korea. Here's that video @4:00: [noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0NBUtgKhgQ[/noembed]
Tiffany - Scouted singing at an audition in the US
Taeyeon - Friends convinced her to try out with them but they backed out she went by herself and ended up winning 2004 best singer competition.
Yoona - Auditioned 100s of times, picked at an SM Saturday open casting in 2002. (think I heard Heechul was scouted at the same one)
Yuri - Won best young dancer competition 2001
Sooyoung - ??? not sure but she debuted in Japan and lived w/ BoA and Sunday.
Seohyun - Randomly spotted by a SM employee playing with her brother in the subway.
Hyoyeon - ??? was a backup dancer for BoA?
Sunny - Was at the same agency her sister worked at or something. Replaced Stella (and a Sunny was gained! :wub:)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 08:40:16 AM by zoolander »

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #434 on: May 28, 2009, 12:54:12 AM »
^ SEE?! This inconsistency is what leads me to believe a lot of things about the SM Ent auditions. I wonder of some of these girls really even are Korean  :smh

Tiffany said two things... One that she was scouted in the bathroom after performing and another time she said she was scouted at a bathroom and then asked to sing because she looked Korean and her Korean was "good" :smh Tiffany's Korean was good?
Yoona really had to audition a bunch of times?
SooYoung  I know won the audition for the Japan-Korea thing then I think she auditioned again because they asked her to and she got in.
HyoYeon I know auditioned real young (elem school) and she got in cuz of her charismatic dancing hahahaha
Everyone knows Sunny's story <3 and I don't wanna say she 'replaced' Stella cuz it's Stella's own fault why she didn't make it (I have my own theory about that, and it doesn't deal with the Jessica H.O., Tiffany, Stella thing).

From the new selcas:

-O_sLaVe

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #435 on: June 03, 2009, 02:41:56 PM »

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #436 on: June 06, 2009, 02:11:59 AM »
Ohhhh... so they purposely pissed us off didn't show her...
I still say (da Boss) Jessica had something to do with this :P
-O_sLaVe

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
« Reply #437 on: June 08, 2009, 06:20:46 PM »
Woah, Krystal invasion. This is my first real time seeing her, and woah, she's gorgeous. (Runs in the genes, much?) Born in October? Hmmm. =)

Haha, Maria, stop being so damn defensive. Tiffany's Korean is wonderful, and you know this! Why do you think Jessica speaks less?

Offline Kanki

• Kanki-tastic
  • Member+
  • Ooh La-La!
« Reply #438 on: June 18, 2009, 06:00:56 PM »
Let's get back on the topic of Sica! :)

It seems like Sica's at Infinity Challenge's recording at Han River now.
It's said that she will sing "Cold Noodle (냉면)" with Park Myungsoo as a duet there.

to jessica: jessica, a duet with park myungsoo rofl are you debutting as a gagman? j/k i am expecting it!
from jessica: tomorrow we will do infinity challenge music award, plz come! you can listen to the song for the first time!

bossa747@Soshified

Well that's fun!

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #439 on: June 20, 2009, 09:40:05 AM »
Myungsic at IC!

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dempagumi.inc - SAI DESU I LIKE YOU