JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goche` - Here_There

Author Topic: Runaway from the Past  (Read 312932 times)

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
Runaway from the Past
« on: May 23, 2008, 05:22:30 AM »
hey, guys...

this is a new ishiyoshi fic (please no "oh no, not again" :lol:)

it is going to be an alternate universe dark-drama-romance fic: it is not set in the H!P context but some H!P personalities might pop in every now and then.

WARNING: this is my first time posting a fic online

suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome

Just so nobody gets confused, i'll just outline the setting and the major characters

Setting:
Metro Manila, Philippines (*gasp*) in the present, 2008

Characters:

Hitomi Yoshizawa
Ishikawa Rika

Shibata Ayumi
Satoda Mai
Kimura Ayaka

Ishikawa Mayumi - Rika's stepmother
Yoshizawa Jin - Hitomi's father

Chapter 1 -1

“Don’t! Stop it!” She screamed bursting awake out of bed. Her heart was beating fast and her eyes were full of tears.

She had that nightmare again: the same image of a woman subdued by a stranger, the same muffled screams; the same forceful groans; the same man tied with a rope, gagged, watching his wife being raped; the same view from the small opening of the closet door.

She held back her own screams and tears back then, 15 years ago. Why can’t she hold them back now? She’s older now—stronger now.

Deciding that going back to sleep would not be a good idea, she went to the bathroom for a long shower.

The water mixed with the tears from her eyes. Why am I always having that nightmare? It’s been 15 years! I’m thousands of miles away! She thought to herself as cold water fell on her body.

Reaching for a towel, she began wiping herself dry. Looking at her naked form at the full-sized mirror in front of her, she said to herself I am not a woman. I am not a man. I am Yoshizawa Hitomi.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 01:19:08 AM by tru_harmony »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: Runaway from the Past
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 05:36:32 AM »
 :shocked: This fic seems scary! But I'm definitely intrigued! Keep it up, this is a good start!
Poor Yossy!

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 06:22:51 AM »
OH!
Philippines..cool
u flip?

XD

nice start!..
Oh..
cant wait for moarrrr!! :cow:

ganbare~ :love:

Offline gloopip

• e c o m o n i s t
  • Member+
  • ♥rika♥
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 08:09:45 AM »
eh?!?!?!??!?!?!?! Philippines???!?!??!?! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
sugoi!!!! :w00t:

pretty dark story,,, cant wait to read the other parts! :w00t:

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 12:27:57 PM »
Thank you for your interest and enthusiasm!

yes, i'm flip

I will be posting the next chapter soon. So watch out.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 12:50:17 PM »
Arriving early at the office, she prepared for the board meeting. Shuffling through documents, she had prepared her report in both English and Japanese. This was a good year for the company. Profits rose 14%. Despite the good news she has for the company board members, she can’t force herself to smile. She’s going to see that man again. Even if she’ll be seeing him through a video monitor, she can’t stand to see that man’s face, she hates seeing him. That man, her father. She hates him.

“Yoshiko?”

Her thoughts were interrupted by a friendly voice.

“Oh, Ayaka. Good morning.”

“Good morning. You’re here early”

“Yeah. I need to prepare for the meeting” she lied.

“Well, you seem pretty anxious… considering the fact that you have 4 more hours before the meeting starts and you’ll be delivering good news to the board”

“I just didn’t get enough sleep last night… and I want to make sure everything’s ready” She returned to her work, hoping to end this conversation.

Getting her cue, Ayaka started preparing the conference room and the satellite connection for the video conference. They have board members all over the world Tokyo, New York, Paris, London, Berlin, Hong Kong and Los Angeles. Strangely, her father moved the main office to Makati, Philippines just before passing the title Officer-in-Charge to her.

After the move and her promotion, the company grew incredibly well. The cost of living was unbelievably cheap here and the bureaucracy isn’t as tight as in other, bigger cities. It was not a bad choice, just a strange one. Was it to separate Hitomi from her younger brothers? Seems so.

She reviewed the projected sales for the coming quarter. The world economy’s having bad times again but the Philippines-based board is optimistic that the company will pull through the next quarter.

She also noticed some irregularities in the Hong Kong office. She wrote a note to remind her to bring it up later. There are plans for a merger between Yoshizawa Aviation Corp. (Y. Avicor) and Matsuura Motors. The cost of building planes is ballooning and competition is tough. Rolls Royce plc increased their prices of aircraft engines and it’s getting hard to deal with them from here. This merger is crucial to the development of Avicor so irregularities are a no-no. Y Records, Yoshizawa Publishing Company(PubCom), Y Fashion are all doing great. The plagiarism lawsuit against Y Records and libel suit against PubCom were dismissed and Y Fashion released a new collection for the season.

*Ring*

“Yoshiko, the almost all important board members are here, be ready in five minutes.” Mai said through the intercom.

“Hai. Thank you, Mai”

Hitomi made her way to the conference hall. Hmm... almost all...

Ayaka was at the door, waiting for her. She hesitantly opened the door “Yoshiko… good luck”

Opening the doors to the room revealed a big surprise.

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 02:23:10 PM »
ooooooh interesting. I love it. I loved it from the start. And I lov you! lol, but seriously the first that ran through my mind was exactly what you hoped wouldn't. I thought "OH GOD NO NOT ANOTHER ONE!".

But at least it looks like there's at least going to be some GAM rabu rabu; If not I want to cry lol. I think it is nice so far, and I thought the tortured girl in the first chapter was Rika. I like that it isn't and that Yoshi might actually be the weak one or the girly one. THat would be a story, an original one. I'm gonna write something like that but its gonna be YoMiki. I don't care if u do it too though.

I like the introductions so far. Even though we barely know anything about them it seems like we've known them so... I dunno, it just seems like we know a whole lot about Yoshi.
 From what I've gathered her father has been nasty to her yet he gave her control of his companies even though he had sons. She hates him and maybe just maybe her mother was raped or something. I dunno much about that other than when she was 15 she witnessed a rape. so maybe the reason she hates her dad is because she blames him for letting it happen unless he did it himself or something. Its dark and sad and that is why I love it.

I hope you keep up the great work. Your story is amazing. Its really good for a first try.
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2008, 03:17:29 PM »
Ishiyoshi with Teh Trio  :muffin:

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2008, 03:35:58 PM »
There he was, standing right in front of the door . The man she despised. Looking at her as if he anticipated her arrival

“Hitomi…”

“Oto-san… Good morning.” Not looking him in the eye. She walked passed him. He takes a seat in the long conference table. Looking proudly at his daughter.

“Good morning to you” Looking at the board members present (except her father) and those in Hong Kong and Tokyo though the video monitors. “Good evening to you” She greeted those in the United States and Europe.

She kept a straight face as she gave her presentation to the board. She always preferred reporting to them herself than letting Ayaka or Mai do it. She felt it was her responsibility to face the board with full knowledge of what’s going on with the company. Even elder members admired her leadership. She was very professional, punctual, straightforward, tactful and respectful. She knew her place in the company.

The sight of her father in person almost made her forget about the issues she wanted to discuss about the Hong Kong office. They were lagging behind, pulling down the statistics.

“I will fly to Hong Kong tomorrow to iron things out—“ She was abruptly interrupted by her father.

“I think it would be best if I fly to Hong Kong, I worked there for years and know the execs personally…”

Looking around, seeing that the board agree to her father, she concedes.

“I will email to you the designs for the next season. Hopefully, these will make it to fashion week. If you have anymore concerns, now’s the time to raise them... … … … ...

since there are no more concerns for now, the meeting is adjourned, I will see you all next quarter. Good day and good night.”

She hastily left the conference room in hopes of evading her father. Making it back to her office without confrontation from him, she felt relieved.

Checking her computer, Matsuura Motors has already emailed her their draft for the contract. She made her revisions and emailed it back to them. Hopefully by the end of the month, the contract would be signed. One thing to less worry about.

A soft knock was heard from her door. “Yoshiko? It’s me, Ayaka…”

“You may come in… What is it?”

“It’s your father. He’s waiting for you outside.”

“I’m busy. Tell him I’ll meet with him tomo—“ She suddenly remembered that he will be flying to Hong Kong tomorrow. The old goat laid this out. “Okay, I’ll meet him at the waiting room B. Do I have anymore appointments for today?”

“No… Your first meeting tomorrow, is in the VMMC golf course… 8 am…”

“Okay, thank you for reminding me. I’ll see both you and Mai tomorrow. Bring your irons too.” Hitomi winked at her friend.

She turned off her computer as Ayaka turned away. She placed the more important documents in the safe and the others in her briefcase just in case she gets bored at home and decides to review them later.

But her expression fell as she walked to the waiting room where that man is. This is going to get ugly

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2008, 03:49:14 PM »
awesome! set in the philippines too! heey there's nothing wrong with an ishiyoshi fic.

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2008, 03:50:17 PM »
Oh you have posted.  :P
no doubts I'll be following this fic to the end.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2008, 04:06:09 PM »
^yeah... i finally did!!! :lol:

thank you!

new chapter up!

“What are you doing here?” she asked her father.

“Don’t you like it that your father came all the way here to see you?” trying to warm up to his daughter.

“Well, if you didn’t move the main office here, you probably wouldn’t have to travel all the way here” she sternly replied.

Her father was pierced by the sharpness of her response.

“Hicchan…” putting a hand on her shoulder.

Brushing the hand off her, “Don’t you dare call me that again.” Only mama had the right to call me that.

“You removed me from my life! I had a life in Tokyo, if you didn’t notice… You should be thankful Ayaka and Mai came with me here! I would’ve crashed your company if they weren’t here…”

“You know you won’t do that… this isn’t my company, after all… you know it’s Ken’s”

The mention of her brother’s name further heated up Hitomi’s temper.

“I know you know why I moved you here…”

“You think anyone would attempt to barge into my home to kill me because of this company? Stop dreaming, old man…”

“You don’t know if anyone would! You have no idea how far people go in the name of business! I’m doing this to protect you.”

“Protect me? You think you’re protecting me by doing this… HAH! As if you protected mama all those years ago…”

“I did what I could...”

“What you could, eh?” She began to walk away. “I always knew you can’t do much…” tears started rolling down her cheeks. “don’t follow me… or you’ll regret it…” She slammed the door behind her.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2008, 04:14:46 PM »
a fast update  :w00t:  so it was Yossie's mother, must be very hard  and painful

I saw my favorite fanfic writer commenting  :)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 04:31:00 PM by kRisZ »

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2008, 04:29:56 PM »
Wow, you update incredibly fast! Anyway, I like this story! It's making me very curious about what happened to Yossy's mom. I'll be waiting for a new chapter!

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2008, 05:14:17 PM »
Hitomi found herself in her BMW Z4 driving to her favorite drinking spot in Malate, Manila. She needed to cool down. The conversation with her father was like pouring vinegar on a wound that never healed. I soooo need a drink.

Approaching the bar, she ordered a martini. Drinking away, she’s already turned down 5 girls tonight. She just didn’t feel like interacting with anything else than her drink.

The other night, she almost got into a fight with a guy who accused her of hitting on his girlfriend. Actually, it was the girl who hit on her. A fight with a guy tonight wouldn’t be a bad idea… but given her mood right now, she might end up killing a poor fellow.

“I hate myself…”

She stands up, placing her payment and tip on the bar beside the empty glasses.

“Thank you po, sir…” the bartender said to her not realizing that she’s not a ‘sir’

Hearing it placed a smile on Hitomi’s lips as she walked away back to her Z4.

Just before unlocking the door, she noticed a van parked beside her car. It had  heavily tinted windows so she couldn’t see what was going on but she could hear a girl crying inside. The driver’s door opened and a man stepped out. He was dark, short and looked anxious. In fact, he was so anxious that he did not notice Hitomi standing right next to his van. Opening the passenger door of his van revealed a young girl, oriental-looking, in her early twenties, obviously hurt, with bruises, with some of her clothes torn.

The image of the girl in this state brought back memories—memories she fought long and hard to forget. The vulnerable, helpless girl reminded her the past she’s always been running away from. She couldn’t help but confront the man.

“What do you think are you doing?”

“Pakialam mo?!” (What do you care?!) He pulled out the girl from the van forcefully. He pulled on her arm hard. The girl winced in pain. The pull almost dislocated her shoulder.

“Hey stop! You’re hurting her!” Hitomi pulled the man and punched his face, knocking him unconscious.

Hitomi then carries the girl, seats her in the Z4, and drives quickly away before the guy regains consciousness. Hopefully nobody cared to notice the man lying unconscious on the parking lot.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2008, 05:36:05 PM »
I BET IT'S RIKAAAAAAAAA!!!  :w00t:

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2008, 06:48:32 PM »
I BET IT'S RIKAAAAAAAAA!!!  :w00t:

i bet the same

yossy is the hero now XD

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2008, 07:12:24 PM »
ooooh so I just finished reading what you have so far and
1. you write and update incredibly fast =]
2. I'm very intrigued by this story
your writing style is good because off all the company details and even the car had detail

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2008, 04:11:08 AM »
its probably Rika.... but it seems like something that would happen to poor Miki.... :'(

Wait, did the dude rape her yet? He probably did already, maybe countless times.... poor thing... lol, now she can shove it in her fathers' face that she was stronger than him. XD

I'm thinking Aya and Miki are together in this. Like probably dating over in Japan, and Aya owns or works at Matsuura motors. I also think that since you mentioned elders we are about to see sum Nakazawa's soon.

I like it, it's nice. I think you've used up your rape allowance for this fic XXDD this is seriously enough rapes for a lifetime... Why do fics even have rapes :'(

Anyway, great job, I knew it was her mum and dad there.. And poor Hitomi watched :'(
 I'm guessing her mum is either in a crazy house or dead........ and how come she is controlling her brothers' bussiness? Is he a lil baby conceived at the rape or something? :'( and why does she hate her brothers? is it because of the  same thing? She think they could've stopped it or something?

Poor Yoshi and girl she just saved.....hope you update again soon. mwah.
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline gloopip

• e c o m o n i s t
  • Member+
  • ♥rika♥
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2008, 04:30:38 AM »
yeah yeah yeah i bet its rika too!!!!

and i like how you put tagalog lines in your story lol XD

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goche` - Here_There