JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Unrivalled Lee Hyori

Author Topic: [News] Hangry&Angry "Sadistic Dance" (get @ JapanFiles) **LYRICS ADDED**  (Read 25834 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

International stars Hangry&Angry release their new digital-only single today on JapanFiles.com, titled "SadisticDance."

The single is available at the same time as Hangry&Angry's appearance at Sakura-Con in Seattle, WA. The artists make their North American performance debut this weekend at the yearly Japanese cultural event, held April 10-12, 2009, at the Washington State Convention and Trade Center in downtown Seattle.

LINKS!
Hangry&Angry on JapanFiles.com - http://www.japanfiles.com/hangryangry
Hangry&Angry official MySpace page - http://www.myspace.com/hangryandangry
Hangry&Angry official USA MySpace page - http://www.myspace.com/hangryandangryusa
Sakura-Con official website - http://www.sakuracon.org/

#  #  #

Attachments:

SadisticDance digital single artwork (web resolution 200x200)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 04:17:43 PM by daigong »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
The preview sounds dope as hell! Anyways I finally managed to purchase credits but apparently only North Americans can purchase the single :(
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 10:22:05 AM by Masa »

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
The preview sounds dope as hell! Anyways I finally managed to purchase credits but apparently only North Americans can purchase the single :(

Really?  Damn! Good job I didn't try and buy it then... I saw that it was only possible to buy 10 credits, not 1.  I would have bought 1 but there's nothing else on the site I want right now so I didn't want to buy 10.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
I didn't try and buy it then... I saw that it was only possible to buy 10 credits, not 1.  I would have bought 1 but there's nothing else on the site I want right now so I didn't want to buy 10.
From a very kind soul on the H!O tracker:

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker&CODE=details&torrent=20039

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline BX_LeMans

• ecchi
  • Member+
Got it from the link above for now.

I would never purchase it from japanfiles. I can't even ask them why they cut europe out, you have to tell the country, from where you contact them, european countrys don't exist there. So they can kiss my ***!!!

I wait till a hard copy is available from a japanese company, they like my european money more than these american assholes!!
I'm not the signature, I'm just cleaning here.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
From a very kind soul on the H!O tracker:

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker&CODE=details&torrent=20039
Dude, we gotta support H&A so no more illegal download links please :thumbdown:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 08:10:51 PM by Masa »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Dude, we gotta support H&A so no more illegal download links please :thumbdown:
Just informing of an alternative for the people in Europe who want it but can't get it (apparently JapanFiles won't work if you're in Europe). Don't know why JapanFiles is set up like that, you'd think they'd welcome more income. If people hadn't mentioned it before, it likely wouldn't have been put up on H!O's tracker in the first place.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 08:11:48 PM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Naomi

• Member+
Really?  Damn! Good job I didn't try and buy it then... I saw that it was only possible to buy 10 credits, not 1.  I would have bought 1 but there's nothing else on the site I want right now so I didn't want to buy 10.
Oh, I didn't know that... Damn. I'm not sure if I have the money to buy it at the moment. I only downloaded it until I can actually buy it. XD But I'll buy it when I get the money, which should be soon, I think... :D I don't think I'd want to buy from Japanfiles for the same reasons other people have said, but if I want to buy this, I might have no choice since I can't find it on iTunes. =/

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
I think you guys are barking up the wrong tree. I believe UFA decides where their products are being sold and JapanFiles can't do anything about it.

(apparently JapanFiles won't work if you're in Europe). Don't know why JapanFiles is set up like that, you'd think they'd welcome more income. If people hadn't mentioned it before, it likely wouldn't have been put up on H!O's tracker in the first place.

European people can purchase MP3s from JF but for some reason sales of H!P releases are limited to USA, Canada & Mexico. Anyways if people outside North America want to get the song then they can search for it themselves.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 08:29:12 PM by Masa »

Offline Naomi

• Member+
I think you guys are barking at the wrong tree. I believe UFA decides where their products are being sold and JapanFiles can't do anything about it.
Aren't the other artists on there the same way, though? Either way, I don't think I want to pay $10 just for one song when there's nothing else I want on the site. =/

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Aren't the other artists on there the same way, though? Either way, I don't think I want to pay $10 just for one song when there's nothing else I want on the site. =/

As far I as know only H!P related artists and girugamesh are not sold outside America. Anyways you can always save those extra credits for future H&A releases ;)

Offline BX_LeMans

• ecchi
  • Member+
Talking about "illegal downloads". Tell me how to purchase this single from germany.
I have no Ipod I don't want an Ipod, no point for I-tunes or how ever they call this.

But I want to hear this single too. I want to much?

They don't want my money? OK, I don't give it to them. I purchase a hard copy later, when available.
Until then, I have an "illegal" mp3. Wait, its not licensed here, so who would complain, for one file :D
I'm not the signature, I'm just cleaning here.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Talking about "illegal downloads". Tell me how to purchase this single from germany.
I have no Ipod I don't want an Ipod, no point for I-tunes or how ever they call this.

But I want to hear this single too. I want to much?

They don't want my money? OK, I don't give it to them. I purchase a hard copy later, when available.
Until then, I have an "illegal" mp3. Wait, its not licensed here, so who would complain, for one file :D

I don't care if Europeans download that song or whatever but I don't want to see any download links here at JPH!P.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 11:09:49 PM by Masa »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
:yep: I also agree with Masa. i bought so many Kiss me Kill me singles I dunno what do with em XD

NEW SINGLE!! NEW SONGS!! FUCKING OUTTA SIGHT..

Totally ROCK THE FUCK OUT...they switched it all up on us. Girls really rocked the fucking house with this joint.

The "No Future" song, dunno if it's avail..but is also really really good. Like think POWER rock ballad.

Can't wait to get my hands on this shit. No immediate physical release atm, from what I've heard at Q&A and the interview.

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HOT!!

Offline japanfiles

Either way, I don't think I want to pay $10 just for one song when there's nothing else I want on the site. =/

Thanks to all of you who are supporting the new single, whether through our website or through iTunes. We are here in Seattle with H&A and they are very serious about building a strong fan base here in America.

We started a new single-credit option today for those of you who have asked for the ability to simply buy one track at a time. You can now buy one track for $0.99. That option has been long overdue and your feedback has helped speed up its completion.

For those of you who are frustrated by the territory restrictions for our digital sales, we understand completely. However, it is simply beyond our control if a label (in this case UFA) asks us to limit availability. We hope to expand our territories in the future.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [News] Hangry&Angry digital single "Sadistic Dance" ( *LYRICS ADDED*)
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2009, 07:07:20 AM »
CANT STOP PLAYING THE SINGLE!! Shit man, get it instead of that cup of coffee, supersizing your fries, or tipping your stripper. Love how their voices change pitch, and that waahhh wahhhh wahhoowoow is ADDICTIVE!

My good friend Mae-chan from Japan..(while she tries to learn to use the forum :P )...here is what she said!!

Soooo cool!Lyrics give a great stimulus to us.I think It's too much...like a t.A.T.u's song."H"sugiru yo...But we know it's a fake.So DAIJOBU(We don't care).Hahaha.I can't wait PV!!!

ME TOO. Not digging the cover tho but hey, it's just 200x200 graphic who cares?

CHECK IT: ROMANIZED / TRANSLATED LYRICS so I could sing along...SHE IS SO GREAT :heart:

-Sadistic Dance's lyrics-

yubisaki wo, kimi no koshi ni oyogaseteiku SLOWDANCE.
 (Fondle your waist at my fingertips (it's)SLOWDANCE)
 tokidoki wa tsuki hanashite, moteasobu youni...
 (Sometimes push you off like a game)

fukuzatsu na shiki wo toku kao wo shite,
 (The face is like a solving complicated equation)
 tsugi no asa made, boku tachi ha odoru.
 (We dance until sunrise)

SADISTIC DANCE SADISTIC DANCE SADISTIC DANCE
 asa made odoru,
 (Dancing until sunrise)
 WOW DANCE, SADISTIC DANCE SADISTIC DANCE
 shisen atsumete.
 (with (people's)gaze)

kimi wo aishiteru furi wa yameta no.
 (I stoped making pretense to love you)
 kawaita namida ukaberu boku...
 (Hungry tears in my eyes)

WOW THIS IS MY VIBE

furete mita kimi no shinzou. kimi wo tasikametakute.
 (I touch your heart to identify you)
 Wazato shita yobimachigai wa kodou hayaku saseru...
 (Speed up heart rate cause I said otherone's name out of spite)

yubisaki ha, hosoi tabako ni hi wo tukete,
 (Light a thin cigarette with fingertips)
 Heiki sou na kao wo shite, kokyu asaku naru.
 (The face is calm and composed but getting breath more feebly)

THIS IS MY VIBE THIS IS MY VIBE THIS IS MY VIBE
 kimi wo nusunde,
 (I steal you)
 THIS IS MY VIBE, THIS IS MY VIBE THIS IS MY VIBE
 utai tsuzukete.
 (Keep on dancing)

kuchibiru kasaneta ato wa, konomama...
 (Put a lip on another(=KISS),and then...)
 boku no tekunikku kara ha mou, nogare rane nai yo.
 (You can't escape from my technique)

mata kimi wa warau. akuma no you ni. Ah
 (You smile again,looks like a evil. Ah)

SADISTIC DANCE SADISTIC DANCE SADISTIC DANCE
 asa made odoru,
 (Dancing until sunrise)
 WOW DANCE, SADISTIC DANCE SADISTIC DANCE
 shisen atsumete.
 (with (people's)gaze)

kimi wo aishiteru furi wa yameta no.
 (I stoped making pretense to love you)
 kawaita namida ukaberu boku...
 (Hungry tears in my eyes)

WOW THIS IS MY VIBE

:otomerika:  :pimp:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 01:37:27 AM by daigong »

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
YO, since I bought mine off iTunes, I've been playing Sadistic Dance like crazy!!!!!  IT'S SO FREAKIN CATCHY!!!

w000t lyrics!  Mae-chan is so awesome. XD  Thank her for me, and thanks for posting this!

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yeah, I can't get Sadistic Dance outta my head, probably my favorite H&A song now. :heart:

WOO Mae-chan! Thank you so much. Really nice and friendly girl, glad we got to hang out with her. Man, I need to get in touch with her or something, I'm only about 40 minutes away from the city. :lol:

Offline ChocoMochaKei

• ecchi
  • Member+
Lyrics and translation too!  Mae-chan's awesome!  :w00t:

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
I'm so bummed.  I forgot to put this song on my iPod before coming in to work.  :doh: 

Well, since this is the latest single, they'll be making a PV for this one, riiiiiiiight?  :w00t:  MOAR h&A ACTION PRZ!

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Unrivalled Lee Hyori