JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nico Touches the Walls - Kabe

Author Topic: Monstrous-Chapter five!  (Read 7470 times)

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Monstrous Musume-Chapter four!
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2008, 09:39:34 AM »
that was cute~ <3
hehehe. want to see more.  :lol: read more..  :P

Offline Chika-chan

• Obsessively obsessed about stuff
  • Member+
  • UNDERPANTS!
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2008, 11:32:39 PM »
Thank you! :3

See if you can guess what everyone is. I think I left plenty of clues.

Avatar and sig by the fabulously dorky, yet quirky DJ Maimai

"I used to have nightmares that they would put "He played Ted" on my tombstone."-Keanu Reeves

Offline Chika-chan

• Member+
  • UNDERPANTS!
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2008, 08:38:13 PM »
Forgot to tell you guys earlier: On hiatus until MONDAY. Less than a week.

...Chika procrastinated on a long history project, and I still have to finish a biography on Lenin and write a description of a conflict or battle, an editorial, and a photo journal essay, for Monday. So then I can write for hours. I -hopefully- will finish long before that, so ciao 'till then!

"I used to have nightmares that they would put "He played Ted" on my tombstone."-Keanu Reeves

Offline Chika-chan

• Member+
  • UNDERPANTS!
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2009, 07:01:21 PM »
Chapter five-The plan is set

Matsuura Aya shook the newspaper for a moment, before resuming her scan of it. She had a breakfast date with Miki, who wasn’t even there yet. Thus, she had decided to have her breakfast alone, and deal with Miki later.
She sighed and pushed her cup of coffee away. There was nothing interesting in the paper, and now she was bored. Perhaps, instead of dealing with Miki later, she would do it now. A silly grin on her face, Aya rushed up to Miki’s room. Without bothering to knock, she slowly and carefully pushed the door open and stuck her head in.
Miki was half on and half off her bed, and her underwear were on her head. Aya shook her head with amusement. This was a weird one. She slowly walked to edge of the bed, and jumped on Miki’s back. “Wake up call!” she said in a singsong.
Miki’s eyes burst open and she snarled. “Get off me or I’ll-Oh, Ayaya.” Her snarl reduced to a low growl as she craned her neck to see the girl. “Did I forget breakfast?”
“Yup. And I came up to get you, aren’t you glad?” Aya said with a smirk.
“No. And get off me.” Miki  grumbled, attempting to roll over onto the floor. She succeeded, and Aya landed with a small thump.
“Meanie.” She pouted, sliding over the floor to Miki’s closet.
“Annoying,” Miki shot back. A shirt suddenly landed on her face. When she pulled it off, she saw Aya standing up, a pair of her jeans in her hand.
“I’m dressing Mikitty today,” she trilled, launching the pants into the other’s face, followed by a pair of panties. “In every aspect.”
“No. Not happening. And stop digging through my bras!”
“Ooooh, Mikitties like pink lace?” Aya giggled, holding up a pink bra with copious amounts of lace.
“That-is-for-special-occasions-and-get-out-of-there!” Miki shrieked.
“No!”
Ten minutes and plenty of yowls later, Aya emerged from the room, looking rather pleased with herself. Miki, on the other hand…
“I am not stepping out in this.”
“Yes you are. Now come on.” Aya said, grabbing Miki’s wrist and pulling. Miki was wearing a bright pink shirt that said ‘GIVE ME A HUG’, with jeans. There was a giant bow in her hair, and a scowl on her face.
“Can I at least ditch the bow?”
“Fine, ruin all my hard work, why don’t you!” Aya sighed melodramatically, and plucked the bow out.
Miki seemed somewhat placated. “Of course I will.”
“Are you trying to kill Miki, Aya?” Ai asked as she came up behind them.
“No. Well, maybe.”
Ai rolled her eyes. “And before you ask, Miki, no. Mika hasn’t been given a forgetting potion.”
What? She knows?” Miki yelled. “Are you an idiot?!”
“New girl knows our secret that’s no longer a secret?” Aya asked.
Ai nodded grimly. “But Koharu came up with a good plan-“
“Koharu. Koharu came up with a good plan?” Miki interrupted.
“Yes, she did. We’re all going to pretend like we didn’t tell her, and if she says something about it, then we’ll deal with it.”
Miki crossed her arms. It was quite obvious that she disliked the plan, and was about to say so when-
“I like it!”
Miki’s mouth dropped open at Aya’s words. “Ayaya, are you nuts? This’ll get us all killed!”
“Well, of course I’m nuts. There are lots of things around here that would love the chance to eat fresh roasted bird, and I’m still here, aren’t I?”
 “As much as I like roasted birds-with just a little garlic and pepper-NO ONE is going to eat you, Ayaya.” Miki said firmly, and jerked her finger at Ai. Who had been looking like she was salivating the thought of eating the soloist.
Aya patted Miki and Ai on the head. “Mikitty and Takitty, I’m not worried about being eaten. Now, Takitty, you were talking about the plan?”
  “Er, yes.” Ai said. “Tell everyone to act as if she doesn’t know. Don’t tell her, of course.”
  Aya gave her a mock salute. “Ai Ai, Ai!”
  Ai and Miki had a joint eye roll.
  “I’m taking her now.” Miki said, turning Aya around and pushing her away. As she moved past Ai, she whispered, “And I’ll discuss this with you later.”
 Ai could hear her scold the soloist, who was laughing her head off. She was not looking forwards to that discussion.
Ai spent most of the day telling people about the plan, and the only complaint-besides Miki- came from Reina. She agreed to it, after giving Ai a ‘What, are you stupid’? look. But she told anyone she saw, and dropped into a nice puffy chair. She was tired. Perhaps she would get some fish, and then curl up in bed.
It was at that moment that Miki stormed in.
…So much for a relaxing night.
Miki sat stiffly in the chair across from Ai and said: “So.”
Her glare made Ai shift uneasily. “So?”
A moment’s pause, and then Miki let it rip. ‘You’ve gotta be crazy for thinking that letting her think it was a dream was a good idea! How soon before she realizes that it was all a little to real to be a dream?! And another thing…” She continued on in this stream for almost ten minutes, on topics ranging from Ai’s sanity, or lack of, to how this would never work and they’d be science experiments, or be sent out of the country and then where would the stay? It couldn’t be any more obvious that she hated with plan. At least she took off that ridiculous pink hug shirt.
Miki finally paused for a breath. “Are you done?” Ai asked, having sat there with her fingers in her ears.
“Mostly. How could you-“ Miki leaned in close, in case anyone was listening. “How could you tell her?”
“You were there, she had to know. Otherwise, she might have told someone already.”
“Not if we had Yuko make a forgetting potion.”
“She charged me thirty thousand just for the sleeper.”
“Really? She’s lowered her prices?”
Ai breathed deeply. “If Yuko’s right’s it should have worn of about an hour ago. Which makes sense, I haven’t seen her all day.”
“Seen who?” Mika asked, sitting on the couch next to an annoyed Miki.
“You, actually. Where were you all day?”
“Funny thing, I woke up a little while ago.” Mika almost seemed embarrassed. “And I had the most bizarre dream.”
Ai and Miki exchanged significant glances. “Really? What about?” Ai asked uncertainly.
“Well, I might sound crazy, but there was you guys, and three members who became werewolves. And they were chained to this wall.” Mika said.
Her seniors looked at one another again. Damn.
“And then you two, with Rika, told me that you two were werecats!” Mika giggled. “Crazy isn’t it?”
“Yeah…crazy!” Ai said, faking a laugh. Having caught Miki’s eyes, she did the same.
Yossie walked in as their nervous laughter died away. “Hey, guys,” she said, sitting in a chair and stretching. “Wasn’t last night awesome? I hate it when the moon sets and the night ends…It’s so fun isn’t it, to be wolfed-or, for you, felined-out?”
Evidently, she was one of the few Ai missed, and hadn’t noticed Mika.
Miki slapped her palm to her forehead. “Yossie…Why are you joking like that? It’s not funny.”
“Why would I be joking? I love being a werewolf, like you two and….oh.” She responded, her arms dropping when she noticed the pale Mika.
“It-it wasn’t a dream?” she said softly. She was slowly moving into the corner of the couch. “It was real?”
Miki stood up, looking like she was about to kill Yossie. “Way to go, genius.”
“What? I didn’t see her!” Yossie cried out in response.
Ai was about to say something, when-
Thumpf.
Pmph.

“Miki!” Ai exclaimed instead. “Why did you do that?!”
Miki had her fist held up, and it was currently, a large, clawed paw. “What? I figure that now she’s not conscious, we can decide what we’ll do with the body.”
“We’re not killing her!”
Unbeknownst to all of them, Mika was still awake, but groggy. Plus her head hurt. It turned a little, and she saw the hand/paw that Miki still held aloft. She gave a small squeak of fright and shock.
The three turned to look at her. “You can’t even knock someone out right!” Yossie exclaimed. “If you had hit her just two inches to the right, she’d be out like a light.”
“Push off,” said Miki shortly. Her hand morphed to it’s normal, human hand self.
“So…it’s true then…” Mika said. Her voice was wavering in and out. “Will you kill me?”
Ai moved from her chair to sitting next to Mika. Her hand moved through her junior’s hair. “No.” She said, getting surprised looks from Yossie and an exasperated eye roll from Miki. “Maybe-if you saw us as we truly are-you won’t be so afraid.” She thought aloud. She nodded, confident with that. “Yes. From now on, you’ll spend time with a member or two a day, and learn about what they are. And, you’ll become friendlier with them.”
“Oh, this cannot go well.” Miki grumbled.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Monstrous-Chapter five!
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2009, 06:08:15 AM »
I can't believe this story hasn't gotten any good attention! It's a really interesting premise and pretty well written. I, for one, would be totally stoked to see another chapter come out.

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nico Touches the Walls - Kabe