JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Only One

Author Topic: [News] "hANGRY" of HANGRY & ANGRY at Anime Expo (July 3rd)  (Read 35609 times)

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [News] HANGRY & ANGRY at Anime Expo (July 3rd)
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2009, 02:27:23 AM »
Well crap... this is the second time Yossie's in my country and I can't see her at all. :cry:

I feel your pain  :banghead:

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
Re: [News] HANGRY & ANGRY at Anime Expo (July 3rd)
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2009, 02:53:39 AM »
 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

^That's how I felt when I first heard the news.

But for serious... This is just the beginning... this could be proof that Sakura Con really opened the door for UFA to the US.  They're just testing the waters; I'm now super optimistic that h&A will make more visits to the US.  AX won't be the last!  Naturally, I'm jealous of everyone going, but I'm also excited for you all!   :twothumbs :w00t:

I'd go, but I'm so broke.  I'd need a pile of money to magically appear in my bank account for me to even fly out to LA even for that one day of h&A signings.  :sweatdrop:

Pics and vids and super detailed reports plz. :ph43r:

OH!  And if you guys remember, try to bring up the idea of a hANGRY&ANGRY PHOTOBOOK!  Keep reminding Yossy and management that we want a damn photobook!

(I'm totally organizing a letter-writing campaign at the end of summer to petition for a h&A PB.  :thumbsup)

Offline ~happyxcharmy~

• Member+
  • 男人大可不必百口莫辩,女人實在無須楚楚可憐
Re: [News] "hANGRY" of HANGRY & ANGRY at Anime Expo (July 3rd)
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2009, 05:14:18 AM »
oh....what a pity....
no ishiyoshi.... :gyaaah:

Offline alohellofan

• Member+
  • Aloha!!!<3
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2009, 06:01:03 AM »
This is a pretty cool...maybe they will have different kinds of swag than last time.  Is it only Hangry at the booth or is it also Morning  Musume?

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2009, 06:57:47 AM »
This is a pretty cool...maybe they will have different kinds of swag than last time.  Is it only Hangry at the booth or is it also Morning  Musume?

Ooh, I didn't even think about the merch.  I want another h&A t-shirt.  I still haven't worn mine!  ^_^;;;

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2009, 09:51:04 AM »
Someone buy/get something for me that's h&A and I will bow down at your feet forever ==" (and obviously pay you back however much it costed)
Seriously... ==" Gah damn ><"
Someone do a shoutout for Sydney or just AUS and I will love them forever xD

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2009, 12:21:05 PM »
^ WERD!! Cazzza. I got the credit card ready to GO!!! Ya interested in  T-shirts?

But for serious... This is just the beginning... this could be proof that Sakura Con really opened the door for UFA to the US.  They're just testing the waters; I'm now super optimistic that h&A will make more visits to the US.  AX won't be the last!  Naturally, I'm jealous of everyone going, but I'm also excited for you all!   :twothumbs :w00t:

I'd go, but I'm so broke.  I'd need a pile of money to magically appear in my bank account for me to even fly out to LA even for that one day of h&A signings.  :sweatdrop:

Pics and vids and super detailed reports plz. :ph43r:

OH!  And if you guys remember, try to bring up the idea of a hANGRY&ANGRY PHOTOBOOK!  Keep reminding Yossy and management that we want a damn photobook!

(I'm totally organizing a letter-writing campaign at the end of summer to petition for a h&A PB.  :thumbsup)

DO IT! Tell her all about the Photobook Idea we had discussing in the thread RIGHT HERR AT JPH!P I will drag Fenrir or any Japanese speaker in the group to tell her that!! ENGRAIN/TRAIN/REFRAIN/MIGRAINE the :jphip: logo into her brain. Hell, get a shirt that pulses like  :hipheart:

But that's exactly what I had in mind Kimmmmy...even before the news ANGRY was not scheduled to come. I was gonna just re-enforce that OVERSEAS FANS support H&A and will come again and again just to see them. Proof the FUCK POSITIVE...never give up hope cuz that's how Rika taught us! :otomerika:

And I figured "How can Rika go, if she got a play at the end of July? Don't she need to rehearse. But LMAO Dinny and me and Fen and aewen were hooting and a hollering.

I admit I was disappointed (considering I splurged on stuffed Moose/Beavers and was actually in a Build A Bear workshop when a fuckin kids party broke out and was forced to clap in unision when Ricky messaged me) But I knew this was just a test of my will. GOD IS TESTING AND I WASN'T READY. I wanted to get soooo much shit. Like a proper message/photobook. Hockey Jersey. Thongs. Whatever. Will you be ready at such short notice? Nah, this announcement threw us all off...but how dedicated are you??

It's my total wish everyone coulda experienced the Sakura Con Experience, it changes lives, brings people together. These bonds that I have with Dinny, Ops, Ricky, Wolfie, CMKEI, Ripusu, DS12, Mae-chan, be ones that cannot be broken. And soon, everyone shall feel it!!

Here's to Anime Expo Breaking NEW GROUNDS!!! for MORE HANGRY& ANGRY ACTION into 2009-2010 and BEYOND!

oh btw

Like I was telling tru earlier from the Boondocks, gotta get plans on letter writing, getting messages is underway. Little over a week to go! Yossi Fans!! Yossi will get more than she bagained for bwahahahaa we'll knock her SOCKS OFF!

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2009, 12:38:52 PM »
XD dai, just imagine Yossie seeing you guys and she'd be like 'JPHIPPU!!!'  :yossi:

Can I ask for souvenirs too?  :P Darn, if only my dad had interest in them I could so make him go there since he lives in CA.   :doh:

Letters huh? Sounds coool. I'm really bad at letters though..  I'm a hi, hello, how are you? person..  :sweatdrop:

I'ma so sign a petition for their PB!  :rockon: and also the 'come to AUS as well H&A!!' petition! XD  :australia:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2009, 03:18:53 PM »
^ I'm working on it, I'm working on it xD
I gots most of the Animania peoples into h&A!! Must. Advertise. Across. The. City!

And....
OMGAH!! DAI I LOVE YOU! YESSSS FOR T-SHIRTSSSSSSSSS (or any merch on that note) !!!! xDD
Letterss!!!!!!! =DD  PB!!! Whatevers!!! xDD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2009, 09:18:30 AM »
You know it. MUST always. Be. Showing. Support for whatever IShiYoshi DOES!! Irregardless if it is just Rika. or Just Yossi. Like the yin and the yang. JPHIP SUPPORTS EM ALL!!  :jphip:

OK! Got my Yossi diehards down for H&A Swag. Gonna get as much as I can! hehehe

WOO!! Hi Mika-chan! Hi Aya-chan..Hope y'all Yossi fans in japan can make it to AX!!! ITS GONNA BE CRAZY!!

the following is translated by my fellow Rika Fan and homegirl Mae-chan! For all the Japanese visitors! Konichiwa!

●ハングリーはサインだけ。歌は歌わない。とのこと。
Only Yossi signature. No singing.

●Sakura conの時と同じく、H&Aのグッズを買うと1ハングリー&アングリーチケット、つまりハングリーのサイン会のチケットがもらえる。
Like Sakura Con, Buy H&A item = 1 Hangry&Angry ticket = 1 autograph from Hangry (Yoshizawa).

●つんく♂さんもQ&Aのためにくるよ!
Tsunku-san will also be there to have Q&A.

:hipheart:

Offline e_lo05

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2009, 11:01:56 AM »
aww...rika wont be there?  that sucks. 

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2009, 11:07:31 AM »
lol, i'm late at being disappointed XD

just got home form neverneverland

there's only one thing we can do about this "hangry-only" appearance...
MAKE YOSSUI REMEMBER US!!!
:hipheart:
 are we giving her anymore shizz?

YOSSUI SHOULD MEET JADE STARR XD tru_dead

y'all can totally count on me on this letter petition shizz

JAPHIPPU FO' LIFE!!!!

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2009, 01:11:15 PM »
OMG!! YOSSY SIGNATURE?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?
Wait... 'Yossy' Yossy or 'hANGRY' Yossy??
Well either way!!! -dies-

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2009, 06:03:04 PM »
I'm glad for you Yossi fans. Would've been epic if Rika were there as well. The beginning of July is turning out great for many people  :jphip:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2009, 11:31:39 PM »
WERD Barrie. Pimps Like US. World Tour Legs 3 + 4.

I'm a make sure Yossy remembers all of us from Seattle. Prolly a framed picture, signed by King Pimp himself :pimp: Give her a modified AX T-shirt.

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH XD

Get your message in!! And I'll insert it.

LMAO@Jade Starr video tru. ohhhh shit. "Give this to Rika" XD

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2009, 03:50:00 AM »
I'm a make sure Yossy remembers all of us from Seattle. Prolly a framed picture, signed by King Pimp himself :pimp: Give her a modified AX T-shirt.

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH XD

Get your message in!! And I'll insert it.

I was just thinking about this!  I was considering making another card or just a letter to have passed to Yossy, but I think I'll just send you a message to be included in/on your picture thang.  WOOO!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2009, 04:05:29 AM »
^ WERD!!! :twothumbs

I'm thinking like screen caps of us in the Myspace Videos too. I was talking to Yesse at lunch, fucking blow Yossi's mind!!

Like why would Yossi be here? And we was wondering. If Yossi is a bigger celeb than current MM combined? Create buzz? Doesn't Yossi herself have side projects. Gatas practice :lol:

Offline Za_Wolf

• INFP
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2009, 08:28:32 AM »
Fucking aye I just heard bout Yossie being in the states again.  At first i wasn't planning on going but now I am (most likely) even if its just for one day.  Cant wait.

IshiYoshi fo eva  :yossi: :otomerika:
Stand tall and shake the heavens.

Offline ChocoMochaKei

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2009, 05:48:49 PM »
Like why would Yossi be here? And we was wondering. If Yossi is a bigger celeb than current MM combined? Create buzz? Doesn't Yossi herself have side projects. Gatas practice :lol:

I was wondering that too, Yossi just wanted a vacation and tag along with everyone?  :D  I hope you all have fun, I wish I could have kept my ticket, but it's all good.  I hope it all goes well and they start scheduling other events outside of Japan

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2009, 11:14:24 AM »
Looking forward to meeting ya again Wolfie!!

Yeaaah, Kei, gotta plan for THE NEXT ONE. Been talking to Yossi fans, and thinking hard. How MJ impacted her. She still going to LA. Must make it worth her time. Thanks zay for writing some Japanese message. And gonna toss in Cazza's message.

Here's the idea ... a frame of our photos and times in Seattle. And places where H&A should go to next!

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Only One