JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rururu - &

Author Topic: [Group] Bomb.tv Magazine  (Read 505979 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: The Bomb.TV Girls Thread
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2007, 12:31:23 AM »
People often complain about the quality of the "New Faces", and yet after a couple of months when some are popular, the same people do a complete about-face.

True true, make up makes a helluva difference too. Seems some of the magazines are hit and miss with the models. Cover models are featured inside in Sabra issues? How thick is a typical issue?

Nice discussion there guys! I always wondered about BOMB magazine, I was shopping Amazon and wondering which magazines to pick up. I like the Up to Boy but there's just TOO much kiddies in there for my tastes. Sabra seems dope with the scans Happy posted and quality DVD

Eh, so I ended up with a hip hop magazine with Leah Dizon who wasn't even featured inside lol

Rina Akiyama has a new set at the website. Anyone got the hook up for this one? Also, is there a Hiroko Sato one?

Did you get em when we had  the temp forum? Or did I BT em? I'll dig em up and put em in their respective threads.

I'm a post a big 200 MB pack from May/07 ..sampling, the usual Aki Hoshino, Akina Minami, Yukie Kawamura, Haruka Ogura.

and this kid: Ryoko Kobayashi

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2007, 04:11:14 AM »
daigong: I got that Rina set in the temp forum. Thanks again!

I've only gotten two issues of BOMB, a couple of sabras and UTB, but I like BOMB the most. UTB has too many young girls for me. I've been noticing more and more of them lately, so I been lookin' at UTB less and less. Other things I don't like are how most(Maybe all?) of the pics are just from the PBs the girls have coming out. There are also the games they have the girls play. I think these are just dumb. I don't like these older girls acting like little children.

sabra's alright, but there's other stuff in the mag I don't have interest in and I can't read Japanese, so even the stuff I do have an interest in I still don't understand.

I didn't know the BOMB mags were as small as they are, so I was surprised when I opened the big envelope to find a tiny magazine inside. I still like it though. LOTS of good pics. Don't know if all of them do it, but the ones I got came with extras. One came with a big poster, the other with two small posters(Only about twice the size of the pages) and a little calendar(I thought it was funny since it was the May issue) The two issues I got were like 170 pages each. The cover girls get a lot of shit too. Yukie Kawamura had one with 16 pages of pics then 9 pages of an interview. Risa Kudo had about the same number of pages. It would be nice if the mag was bigger, but I really don't mind it too much.

Online john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2007, 03:31:40 PM »
the other part of the calender is in the april issue...luckily it was perforated to you don't have to mess up the rest of the magazine...small mags that pack in a lot of nice pics tho  :heart:

Offline montevi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Meguru Maniac
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2007, 03:08:28 PM »
True true, make up makes a helluva difference too. Seems some of the magazines are hit and miss with the models. Cover models are featured inside in Sabra issues? How thick is a typical issue?

Nice discussion there guys! I always wondered about BOMB magazine, I was shopping Amazon and wondering which magazines to pick up. I like the Up to Boy but there's just TOO much kiddies in there for my tastes. Sabra seems dope with the scans Happy posted and quality DVD

As I mentioned before Bomb is quite thick (from 170 up to 200 pages each time) but the size is really small, much less than A4 (A5?), it's easily the smallest magazine on the market today in terms of size -- so it's easier to carry about and read on the train, I guess?? 

For Sabra cover models are always featured in the issue so you don't have to worry. The DVD is different though and is usually for gravure and stuff done in past issues (presumably they need more time to make the thing...). It's not as thick as those fashion magazines and I don't have a copy with me now--since I never bought any but only browsed them-- but I'll say it's about 100 odd pages or so (guchi can probably confirm this). 

sabra's alright, but there's other stuff in the mag I don't have interest in and I can't read Japanese, so even the stuff I do have an interest in I still don't understand.

I agree that there's too much stuff in Sabra I'm not interested in, although I'm ok with reading Japanese, which is why I don't buy it (although I'm getting the new one because Meguru is inside...). Would be better if they had like all colour pages and more gravure and interesting content, but i guess they're aiming to be more like a men's lifestyle mag rather than a pure gravure mag.

I didn't know the BOMB mags were as small as they are, so I was surprised when I opened the big envelope to find a tiny magazine inside. I still like it though. LOTS of good pics. Don't know if all of them do it, but the ones I got came with extras. One came with a big poster, the other with two small posters(Only about twice the size of the pages) and a little calendar(I thought it was funny since it was the May issue) The two issues I got were like 170 pages each. The cover girls get a lot of shit too. Yukie Kawamura had one with 16 pages of pics then 9 pages of an interview. Risa Kudo had about the same number of pages. It would be nice if the mag was bigger, but I really don't mind it too much.

You got the Risa Kudo one too? I was pondering over it but the free poster kinda swung it for me lol. I didn't get the new Yukie one though. For some reason I totally lost interest in her since her comeback and I don't know why...

It's really more enjoyable if you can read Japanese though because some of the interviews are really interesting, at least in the sense that you get to know the girls you like in a deeper way through their personality rather than just their faces.

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2007, 03:19:05 PM »
How thick is a typical issue?
It's not as thick as those fashion magazines and I don't have a copy with me now--since I never bought any but only browsed them-- but I'll say it's about 100 odd pages or so (guchi can probably confirm this).
:Looks at the 4 issues sitting on the floor:

138pages each..

:note to self: Clean the room

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2007, 02:24:15 PM »
Had a look at the Bomb mag today, and that DVD was too good to say no to..

Expect the rip in a day or two.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2007, 01:34:18 AM »
^ Who was on the cover?? Can't wait!! :drools:

bomb.tv May 2007 package - 5 Idols, 216 MB. ~shitloads pix/wallpaper

[BOMB.TV] Aki Hoshino (53p)

[BOMB.TV] Akina Minami

[BOMB.TV] Haruka Ogura (63p)

[BOMB.TV] Ryoko Kobayashi (60p)

[BOMB.TV] Yukie Kawamura (103p)

DOWNLOAD
http://www.twitter.com/?d=JS3A0VPK
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 01:34:32 AM by daigong »

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2007, 01:16:53 PM »
^ Who was on the cover?? Can't wait!! :drools:

I've ripped 7clips....Only 13 more to go!!

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2007, 06:42:12 AM »
:bump:  O0

From BOMB No.328 [2007.06.09] ^

Erika Toda / 戸田恵梨香

130meg, 8:00mins

Yukie Kawamura / 川村ゆきえ

96meg, 5:50mins

Rina Akiyama / 秋山莉奈

97meg, 5:55mins

Risa Kudo / 工藤里紗

93meg, 5:40mins

Mami Yamasaki / 山崎真実

92meg, 5:35mins

Aki Hoshino / ほしのあき

84meg, 5:05mins

Yuko Ogura / 小倉優子

79meg, 4:50mins

Mayuko Iwasa / 岩佐真悠子

92meg, 4:48mins

Hiroko Sato / 佐藤寛子

86meg, 5:15mins

Ayano Washizu / 鷲巣あやの

80meg, 4:50mins

Akina Minami / 南明奈

83meg, 5:00mins

Yuika Hotta / 堀田ゆい夏

67meg, 4:05mins

Azusa Yamamoto / 山本梓

66meg, 4:00mins

Maomi Yuuki / 優木まおみ

65meg, 3:55mins

Yuriko Shiratori / 白鳥百合子

65meg, 3:55mins

Miki Inase / 稲生美紀

68meg, 4:05mins

Erina Matsui / 松井絵里奈

85meg, 3:55mins

Momoco Tani / 谷桃子

61meg, 3:45mins

Mizuki Horii / 堀井美月

70meg, 3:55mins

Sayaka Isoyama / 磯山さやか

125meg, 7:40mins

Video.........XviD@2000
Audio.........AC3@192
Resolution...640x480
Size...........1.6GB
TORRENT

:note: Just because this isn't on the JPH!P tracker, doesn't mean you ungrateful fuckers can stop seeding once you snatch this.  :pimp:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 06:56:48 AM by Guchi_Jnr »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2007, 06:49:08 AM »
^ Ummm...ano....that torrent says it's for sabra SUPER extra DVD 61.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2007, 06:55:25 AM »
Even on the JPH!P tracker ungrateful fuckers stop seeding once they finish their download.:P

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2007, 06:58:08 AM »
^ Ummm...ano....that torrent says it's for sabra SUPER extra DVD 61.
Oops...Fixed!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2007, 07:14:50 PM »
^ Thank you, kind sir. :D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2007, 05:49:30 AM »
Hellz yeah! You know I keep seeding a Guchi_Jnr torrent :jerk:

No wonder they wait so long, look at all the fuckin ALL STARS!!! All my faves in there :9

Online john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2007, 06:48:54 AM »
honestly, of all these gravure mag dvds, bomb vol. 6 is the most impressive...normally there's like 3 or more girls who i'm not all that impressed with and end up deleteing...with this one there's only been one that i cut (sorry but i just don't like mizuki horii) aside from that they're all keepers imo, and regardless of that thanks for uploading this for all of us

Offline Guchi_Jnr

• Livin' Your Dream
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2007, 11:59:26 AM »
^ I would cut a few if I had a choice..
Mizuki Horii for obvious reasons..(Butt ugly and plastic).
And also the Maomi Yuuki and Sayaka Isoyama ones are boring!!

Offline mysterio

• H!P's JAV Freak
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2007, 10:57:46 AM »
Ooh, I gotta get someone to download this from BT from me (I'll make sure to ask them to continue seeding even if the download is finished).

Online john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2007, 03:45:05 PM »
 :farofflook: i didn't realize that isoyama's was one of those 'date simulation' type things  :grr:

Offline Haonan

• 公認AKB48とNGT48アンバサダーです
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2007, 07:43:52 AM »
Thanks Guchi_Jnr for the DVD rips! You're always da man we can always count on, haha. ^ ^ Will be sure to keep seeding this for as long as possible.
♥【愛用ガジェット】♥
♪現役携帯電話: NEC MEDIAS W N-05E
♪現役イヤホン: DITA Audio Answer Truth Edition & Astell & Kern AKR02
♪現役DAPプレイヤー: Sony NW-ZX1/GD
♪現役デジタル一眼カメラ: Sony Alpha α6000

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2007, 06:46:08 AM »
Last second addition!!

[BOMB.TV] Washizu Ayano [40+1P] (2007.06)

http://www.mediafire.com/?bjxeznoe5zx

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rururu - &