JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dachambo - Stop The Rain

Author Topic: Akai (Chapter Four: Crimson)  (Read 4671 times)

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
Akai (Chapter Four: Crimson)
« on: August 03, 2009, 06:49:28 AM »
Red.

That's all I can see, pure red. I blinked several times, but I keep seeing the same background repeatedly. What is this? Why am I seeing this? The red background fades away, and it's now dark. Then there is a shadow. It's a person, I can tell. Light surrounds the person, I squint my eyes, still nothing. Why is this happening? What's going on?

"JunJun....." the voice sounded like a girl. So the person's a girl? She walks closer to me, I can see her now. I open my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. What's wrong with me? "JunJun...." she repeats, wrapping her arms around me. I could feel my cheeks burning. My eyes grew bigger by the second. She looks up at me and smiles.

Her smile is so....flawless. Somehow I smile too. I close my eyes and open them again, but the girl disappears. What? Where did she go?

I woke up, looking around at my bedroom. The sun peeked behind the curtains, making me squint my eyes a little. My eyes darted over to the alarm clock, the bright numbers said that it was 7:15. I sighed, sitting up in my bed and rubbing my eyes. "I've been having this dream for how long?" I mumbled, slowly walking to the door.

I bumped into something, no, someone. I lost my balance and fell onto the hard ground. "That's a nice way to be fully awake in five minutes." I was grumpy. "Why the frown JunJun?" I looked up and noticed the person held out her hand. "I just woke up Sayu." I took her hand, and she helped me up. "This isn't like you JunJun, you never wake up early." She's right, this isn't like me at all.

"Yeah, yeah whatever," I walked past her and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a banana, peeling that ugly yellow skin off of it. Sayu rushed past me and was about to open the door, but she looked back at me. "You're acting weird JunJun." She raised an eyebrow. "I'm fine." I replied, taking another bite of my banana. "Is that all you're going to eat?" "Probably." I shrugged my shoulders. "You're going out soon?" "Maybe, aren't you late for something?" "OH YEAH, I HAVE TO MEET ERI!" Sayu slammed the door behind her, I locked the door right after she left. I finished my banana, and threw the peel away.

I had already prepared what to wear, so I got dressed. I unlocked the door, closed it behind me, and locked it. My stomach growled when I stepped out into the crowded and busy streets. "I guess the banana wasn't enough?" I asked myself, my eyes scanning the streets to find some place where I can eat. "I can go to the coffee shop then." I continued my short walk in the sea of people.

The coffee shop wasn't far away from where I was at the moment. Thank goodness, because I didn't want to be too far away from the apartment, I might go back there soon. I entered the shop and got some coffee and sat down at a table, taking a sip. That dream, I have had that dream numerous times. Does it mean something?

I spotted a shorter girl who was reading a book, taking a sip of her coffee too. She was very focused, her eyes scanning over each word. I couldn't help but stare at her. She had that aura, just like the one I had in the dream. But I don't even know her, I should leave her alone. She started laughing, a smile formed on her lips. "Eh?" My eyes expanded in size.

She looks familiar.

A faint blush appeared on my cheeks, my eyes darting down to the half-empty cup. I took my last sip before going to the girl's table. I'm nervous, but this girl reminds me of that girl in my dream.

"Um, is this seat taken?" I asked nervously, my lips tingling. She didn't say anything, but she waved her hand. I sat down anyway, continuing the talk, "How is the story?" "Good." She didn't take her eyes off the book. It's like she's completely absorbed in it! "Excuse me, I'm trying to talk to you." I warned. "Okay then, so-" She stopped and stared at me, her eyes sparkling. "I'm so sorry about that." "It's alright," I laughed. "I had to come over here."

She didn't say anything, but she gave me a dazed look. I stopped laughing, clearing my throat and looking down again. "You know," she pointed to me. "You look very similiar, I think I've seen you in a dream before." I paused, and looked up. "Y-you look familiar too." I stuttered under my breath. She's had the same dream too!?!

"What's your name, and can I get your number?" I asked her immediately. I need to keep in contact with her. I want to talk to her again. "I should ask you the same." She ripped a piece of paper in half, giving me the paper. I wrote down my name and number as quickly as possible. I gave the paper to her, and she gave her paper to me. "We will see each other again." She then got up and left the coffee shop, leaving me with an odd expression. My eyes immediately darted to the paper, and there was her name and number. But what I really liked was her name:

Takahashi Ai

What a beautiful name.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 02:00:52 PM by Hotaru »

Offline ~happyxcharmy~

• Member+
  • 男人大可不必百口莫辩,女人實在無須楚楚可憐
Re: Akai (Chapter One: Dream)
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 07:24:28 AM »
oh..new story~~
so they had the same dream??
why ??

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 08:30:50 AM »
Oooh. Interesting beginning - seems Junjun is a bit forward in this story - going over to Ai-chan and all. Can't wait to see where this goes.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 02:20:59 PM »
JunAi :cow:

Great start  :w00t:

Offline leyami

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 03:49:22 PM »
This is going to be interesting
especlly because is a  fic JunAi

Offline Brenda

• aka brendahh14
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 09:27:36 PM »
I like it~! JunAi :heart: :)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 05:09:10 AM »
Junjun and Sayu...roommates?  For some reason I immediately pictured their kitchen being filled with carrots and bananas. XD

*JUNJUN COFFEE SHOP MOMENT*
Eeeeeeeee. :oops:

what I really liked was her name:

Takahashi Ai

What a beautiful name.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :wub:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
Re: Akai (Chapter Two: Shadow)
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 07:07:04 AM »
Thank you everyone! ^_^
***********************************************************************************
JunJun.....

Oh my god, she is the girl in my dream...this is a very awkward situation. She is a very pretty girl, I have to call her later. I found myself in the swarm of people in the crowded streets. "I need to get out of here," I quickened my pace, realizing I was going way too slow. As I walked for what seemed to be a while, the swarm decreased.

"Eh? Ai-chan?" I heard footsteps running towards me. I then turned around, and I was face to face with a certain bean. "Yes Risa?" I grunted, holding tightly to the book I was reading earlier. "Oh, you dropped something." Risa picked up the piece of paper, my eyes expanded in size. "Oooh, what'st this?" She teased, waving the paper.

"Give it to me Risa.” I held out my hand, giving her a glare. “Nope.” she replied, holding the paper higher. There was no way I could reach that high. “Tell me, what's on this paper?” “Nothing.” “You’re not being specific.” Risa shook her head. “Where are you going?” I decided to change the subject. She brought her arms down, and I took the paper from her hands. “Well, I’m going to-” She looked down at her hands, but continued talking. “Anyway, I’m going over to Tanakacchi’s house.” “And how many times have you said that?” I started counting in my head. Risa has mentioned Reina a lot. Are they-no, that can’t be right. “Um, a lot?” Risa replied, shrugging her shoulders.

“So, are you coming with me?” Risa asked, giving me a mega-watt smile. “No, I’m going to go home and finish reading this book, it’s very interesting.” “Whatever Ai-chan, I’m going now.” She waved goodbye, and headed the opposite direction. Well that was random, I must keep track of this information. I finally made it to my house, and I unlocked the door.

“Hello home.” I greeted, closing my eyes. I like being in the comfort of my home. Even though I was out for an hour, I still liked to be at home relaxing. That is, until I recieved a text message from a certain yankii:

Why aren’t you here?!?

I squeaked, covering my mouth. I finally thought of something to reply back to the text:

I want to be at home.

That should be better. I put my phone down, but it dinged again. I huffed in annyonance and picked it up.

It’s some girl, isn’t it?

I immediately thought of JunJun when she text that. My cheeks were red from the thought. I didn’t text her back. Instead, I went to my room with the book. The entire house was silent, which has always been like that. Sometimes I like it, other times I don’t. This is one of those times where I don’t want it to be silent.

The ringing of my cellphone broke the silence. I jumped up, slammed my book, and ran to the table in the living room. I picked up the phone, and I saw an unknown number. My heart increased rapidly while I pressed the send button.

“Hello?” I hesitantly answered, my hand shaking badly. I’ve never been this nervous before. “Um, is this Takahashi-san?” the voice calmly asked on the other line. “J-JunJun?” I stammered a little. “Oh, so it is Takahashi-san! Yes, this is JunJun.” My heart started thumping. "Please, call me Ai-chan." "S-Sorry." JunJun stuttered. I could tell that she was feeling the same way, wait could she?

But she said I look familar too, even while stuttering. Wow, I really didn't expect this to happen. I didn't think dreams could come true, especially in an strange way!

"Um, Ai-chan? I've been calling you for how many times?" I shook my head and I was out of my thought bubble. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't stop-" "Thinking about me?" I could feel my cheeks heat up when she said that. I didn't know what to say then. "Well, yeah, but in a different way..." Crap, that didn't sound right.

All I could hear was JunJun laughing on the other line. "Yeah, me too...but there was something about you that I need to know..." "..Um...okay." I hesitantly answered. My hand was shaking, and my cheeks were probably crimson by now.

"I had a dream, the background was red." JunJun's voice was wobbly explaining the dream. "There was a shadow, and a girl walked up to me and repeated my name. She looked like you though."

I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything. That's exactly how it happened. It's creepy that I just met this girl, and she's the girl in my dream.

"This is creepy, but..." I took a deep breath before continuing. "I had the same dream." We didn't say anything until JunJun suggested something. "Where do you live?" Confused, I told her my address. "Oh, I've seen that place before..I'll see you in a few minutes!" She hung up before I said anything.

My phone dinged. I had 3 missed text messages: All of them from Reina:

Ai-chan! Who is she?

If you don't tell me who she is, I'm going to call you Saru-chan from now on!

SARU-CHAN! SARU-CHAN! SARU-CHAN!

I cringed at the "Monkey-chan" reference. I don't think I look like a monkey at all. Someone knocked on the door, and I opened it. "Hello JunJun." I greeted, bowing. "Hi Ai-chan." JunJun greeted, bowing also.

"Um, JunJun can I ask you something?" My eyes darted to the floor. "Sure." she replied, giving me an odd stare. "Do I look like a monkey?" She then giggled, a faint blush appearing on her cheeks. "No silly, you look gorgeous." she replied, taking my hands.

I'm starting to like her, a lot.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 10:31:03 PM by Hotaru »

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009, 07:52:12 AM »
I'm loving where this story is going.

Yay for Risa and Reina! "Saru-chan!"

JunAi is quickly rising up the rankings of pairings for me.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 08:41:41 AM »
Risa with Reina?  :?

Saru-chan  :lol:

Offline ~happyxcharmy~

• Member+
  • 男人大可不必百口莫辩,女人實在無須楚楚可憐
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2009, 10:40:08 AM »
hahaha!! saru chan!!!
very funny~~

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2009, 05:33:10 AM »
"Eh? Ai-chan?" I heard footsteps running towards me. I then turned around, and I was face to face with a certain bean.
Couldn't help but grin at this. :D

I recieved a text message from a certain yankii:

Why aren’t you here?!?

I squeaked, covering my mouth. I finally thought of something to reply back to the text:

I want to be at home.

That should be better. I put my phone down, but it dinged again. I huffed in annyonance and picked it up.

It’s some girl, isn’t it?
What, is Aichan THAT easy to read? :lol:

*AIJUN PHONE CONVO*
Ok, now they've got it established that they both had the similar dreams featuring the other, and now Junjun's coming over, presumably so they can try and figure out why it happened.

JUNJUN'S COMING OVER TO AICHAN'S PLACE! :cow:

My phone dinged. I had 3 missed text messages: All of them from Reina:

Ai-chan! Who is she?

If you don't tell me who she is, I'm going to call you Saru-chan from now on!

SARU-CHAN! SARU-CHAN! SARU-CHAN!
:mon lmao:

"Um, JunJun can I ask you something?" My eyes darted to the floor. "Sure." she replied, giving me an odd stare. She then giggled, a faint blush appearing on her cheeks. "No silly, you look gorgeous." she replied, taking my hands.

I'm starting to like her, a lot.
I think you forgot to insert the part where Aichan asks "Do I look like a monkey?" before Junjun giggles. :wub:

At any rate...
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :nya:

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
Re: Akai (Chapter Three: Secret)
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2009, 07:25:38 AM »
Wow, her house is amazing. It's very big and spacious, if only I could buy a house like this and not be stuck in an apartment with Sayu. I need to find a job, and fast. "You can sit down if you want to." I stopped spacing out, walking to the couch. "Oh, okay. You have nice furniture." I complimented, mentally kicking myself. Why did I say that? "Thank you. Are you hungry? I can make something." And this is the girl who is in my dream? "Sure." I replied, still staring in her direction. "Take your jacket off, it's just us." She thinks I'm nervous? She sounds nervous at the moment.

"I wanted to talk about that dream." I slowly unbuttoned my jacket. Ai just stood there, gazing at me again. "What?" I could feel my cheeks heat up again. "Nothing." Ai took her gaze off of me and opened the refrigderator door and peeked inside. "Hmm..." All I could see was her butt. She's got a nice butt, I can't stop staring at it. Oh god, what am I doing. I quickly went back to unbuttoning my jacket to hide my crimson face. "We can have some tea!" she offered, getting two cups. "I'm fine with that." I took off my jacket and put it beside me.

"So, about that dream, it was strange wasn't it?" Ai asked, carefully walking over to me with the tea and sitting down right next to me on the couch. "Yes, it was strange," I replied, taking a sip from my tea. "I kept having this dream repeatedly and I didn't know why." "Until I met...you." We turned looked at each other, surprised that we said those words at the same time.

Then there was a ding, making the both of us jump at the same time. "That's my phone." She put her tea down on the table and picked it up, once again scanning through all those messages. She made a "tch" sound and put the phone down. "Who was that?" I questioned. "My friend, her name is Reina." Reina? Her friend?!? My eyes narrowed. "Ugh...." I muttered, hoping Ai wouldn't hear me. Unfortunately, she looked up at me, raising an eyebrow. Why does she have to be so cute?

"Did you say something?" She finally asked, tilting her head. "No." I quickly replied, taking another sip of my tea and placed it on the table. "Really? It sounded like you said something." "Nope, nothing at all." Why am I lying? "Okay, I'll buy that story." "What did she say?" Ai stopped messing with her phone. "She's calling me 'Saru-chan'. She wants to know about you, but I'm not telling her." Oh, so that's why. "Then I shouldn't be jealous." I muttered again, this time a little too loudly. Thank goodness she didn't hear me, because she didn't even look up.

It was quiet. Too quiet. The atmosphere in the room was irregular, and I decided to change the subject. "So-" I was suddenly interrupted with a vibration in my pants pocket. I rolled my eyes and sighed, flipping open the vexatious device. (also known as my phone.) It was a text message from Sayu. Seriously, what's up with all these text messages?

Where are you?!?!

I decided to ignore the message, putting the device back in my pocket. Ai let out a nervous chuckle. "Sayumi, she's my roommate." I replied blatantly. "What did she want?" Now she's asking the same questions that I asked earlier about Reina. "She wanted to know where I am, but I'm not telling her." Dang, is she jealous or something? Well, I'm jealous too, but we just met...so why am I feeling this way?

I felt a lump form in my throat. My heart was throbbing every second, making me take a deep breath. All of a sudden, I couldn't stop staring at her lips. I wanted to taste them so badly...

I leaned in towards Ai, my eyes closing slowly. Before I could close mine, she closed her eyes too, her arms circling around my neck. Our lips were about to collide before we were interrupted by a sudden ring. I also felt another vibration in my pants pocket, making me cover my mouth from yelling in the process. "Sayu." "Reina." We groaned and answered our phones. Ai went somewhere in the house while I answered the phone.

"What do you want Sayu?!?" I angrily shouted, putting my hand on my forehead. "I just wanted to say hello!" Her voice is irritating me. "Aren't you with Eri?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I heard giggling in the background. Well that answered my question. "Yes." Sayu replied. "Hi JunJun!" Eri shouted into the reciever, I cringed. "Er...hi Eri," I greeted, still keeping the phone away from my ear in case more shouting was coming. "Did you call just to annoy me?" "Yes." The two said at the same time in their usual sing-song voice. "Too bad, I'm busy at the moment." I hung up before they could say anything.

I still waited for Ai to come back in the spacious living room, but I couldn't hear any footsteps. "Where is she?" I whispered under my breath, getting up from the couch. I decided to go to the hall, hearing a distant voice. I found the door to Ai's room, but I didn't have the courage to knock on the door. I mean, it is her bedroom. Another lump formed in my throat, but I swallowed it down. I didn't hear anything else from the room, so I finally knocked.

The door was ajar. I was puzzled, but I stepped inside. My heart was thumping again, I didn't know what else was going to happen. "A-Ai-chan?" I stammered, looking nervously in the room. I sat down on the soft bed, twiddling my fingers. I don't know what's going on.

"JunJun, what are you doing in here?" Ai yelped, dropping her phone. "I-I was searching for you." I explained. Why am I so nervous? "It's okay." She sat down next to me. "That little thing we had was very-" Nice." I interrupted her, focusing on her lips.

I didn't even know we were leaning in, but we were. Her lips were very soft, I'm glad I could taste them. After a few minutes, we pulled away from panting a little. Then I realized something. "Hey, we're on your bed." "Yes, we are." Her face was crimson, and she was biting her lip. I started laughing, smiling. "What's wrong, did I do something?" "Oh no, it's so cute when you do that." I could tell that I was crimson too. Ai chuckled, standing up from her bed. "Um, are you busy? Do you need to go somewhere?" I shook my head in reply. I had no plans today, as usual. "Really? That's odd." "I'm trying to find a job, but that's about it." I shrugged my shoulders.

Ai sat back down on the bed, but this time she was even closer to me. I shivered, losing count of how many times I was blushing. "You okay down there?" I teased, expecting her to look up at me. Well, I got what I wanted. "I'm fine down here...." We were both gazing at each other now, and our lips met again.

I can't believe I have all these feelings in one day.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2009, 07:16:07 PM »
"Did you call just to annoy me?" "Yes." The two said at the same time in their usual sing-song voice.
KameShige rock! :lol:

Woohoo! JunAi love!  :cow:

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2009, 08:20:24 PM »
That chapter was just pure  :heart: - awesome JunAi scenes!

Kameshige were  XD - not even going to play around...lol

I had thought Reina's "Saru-chan" was funny...but Kameshige win.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2009, 02:04:08 AM »
*AIJUN UNCONSCIOUSLY CHECKING EACH OTHER OUT*
Yeah baby.  :twisted:

Then there was a ding, making the both of us jump at the same time. "That's my phone." She put her tea down on the table and picked it up, once again scanning through all those messages. She made a "tch" sound and put the phone down. "Who was that?" I questioned. "My friend, her name is Reina." Reina? Her friend?!? My eyes narrowed. "Ugh...." I muttered, hoping Ai wouldn't hear me. Unfortunately, she looked up at me, raising an eyebrow. Why does she have to be so cute?

"She's calling me 'Saru-chan'. She wants to know about you, but I'm not telling her." Oh, so that's why. "Then I shouldn't be jealous." I muttered again, this time a little too loudly.
Jealous Junjun! ;D

I felt a lump form in my throat. My heart was throbbing every second, making me take a deep breath. All of a sudden, I couldn't stop staring at her lips. I wanted to taste them so badly...

I leaned in towards Ai, my eyes closing slowly. Before I could close mine, she closed her eyes too, her arms circling around my neck. Our lips were about to collide before we were interrupted by a sudden ring. I also felt another vibration in my pants pocket, making me cover my mouth from yelling in the process. "Sayu." "Reina." We groaned and answered our phones.
DAMMIT!
:dizzy:

"What do you want Sayu?!?" I angrily shouted, putting my hand on my forehead. "I just wanted to say hello!" Her voice is irritating me. "Aren't you with Eri?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I heard giggling in the background. Well that answered my question. "Yes." Sayu replied. "Hi JunJun!" Eri shouted into the reciever, I cringed. "Er...hi Eri," I greeted, still keeping the phone away from my ear in case more shouting was coming. "Did you call just to annoy me?" "Yes." The two said at the same time in their usual sing-song voice. "Too bad, I'm busy at the moment." I hung up before they could say anything.
Junjun burn! XD

*AIJUN FIRST CHU*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
 :k-inlove:

Ai sat back down on the bed, but this time she was even closer to me. I shivered, losing count of how many times I was blushing. "You okay down there?" I teased, expecting her to look up at me. Well, I got what I wanted. "I'm fine down here...." We were both gazing at each other now, and our lips met again.
:mon blood:

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
Re: Akai (Chapter Four: Crimson)
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2009, 01:59:44 PM »
Crimson.

How did the background suddenly change? I thought I was relaxing at my house, with JunJun right beside me. I guess I fell asleep, but how? I put a hand over my eyes to shield the brightness that was coming in my direction. It almost blinded me, making me cover my eyes with my hands. It wasn't bright anymore, it went back to the regular red. "Eh? What the heck happened?" My eyes wandered for a moment. I looked behind me, but I couldn't see anybody. "Hmm..I guess I'm alone then." I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing what to do.

I felt a pair of arms slide around my waist, but for some reason, a smile appeared on my face. I was already familiar to this touch, and her head touched my shoulder. "Hello, Ai-chan." I could feel a blush appear on my cheeks, they were probably rosy. "Hi...JunJun." I replied, my cheeks were blazing now. I turned around, and like lightning, JunJun's lips were glued to mine. I wasn't surprised, since I was already used to it. It was a long time before we could pull away. I was still in her embrace, and we were cuddling.

But then, everything faded...just like that.

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing a certain panda with a blissful and peaceful expression. I looked at the bothersome clock, the shining numbers read 1 PM. I could feel JunJun's hand in mine, her fingers entwining. She woke up, a small smile painted her face. "It's one o' clock," I could feel my voice breaking. "Do you need to go anywhere?" JunJun was still gazing at me, but she shook her head minutes later. "No.." A pink hue stained her cheeks when she looked down.

"Did you have the same dream as me?" My eyes widened at the question before I could understand what she meant. "Yes." I replied, giggling. I had no idea why I was laughing, but JunJun was confused, and she took my other hand. "What's so funny?" "Oh nothing...it's..nothing." I was gazing at her too, trying to think of something else to say. It was still silent before JunJun finally questioned, "Do you have any bananas?" I nodded before JunJun ran out of my bedroom to the kitchen. "Wait!" I shouted a couple of seconds later, a little puzzled.

"Don't we have to talk about it?" I asked, sitting down on the couch. "Oh yes, we're going to talk about it, but I just needed to eat something first before our little discussion. "Alright then." I still looked down, my cheeks were probably crimson. "How did we fall asleep?" "Actually, you went to sleep first." JunJun started laughing, nearly choking on her banana. "Are you okay?" I patted her back. JunJun could only nod in response. "You were like, 'I'm sleepy JunJun, I'm sleepy.' And then, you closed your eyes. Surprisingly, I did the same too." JunJun explained. "Oh wow, um..so this led to that dream, and..." "Here we are now discussing it." JunJun finished the sentence.

"Um..okay, what to say," I twiddled with my thumbs, trying to let the words come out, but I couldn't. "Um...I enjoyed it." "I enjoyed it too." JunJun was about to lean but I heard a ding far away. I guess my phone was still in my room. "I should get that." I got up and went to my room, but the more steps I took, the more I could hear those dings. It made me cringe when I heard them. I know I should be getting used to it, but I still haven't. The tone is bothersome, and I don't like it. The other ringtones suck, so this one will take a while.

I went inside my room, grabbed my phone, and I walked out. I had missed 18 texts, but they were all from Risa this time. I rolled my eyes and sat next to JunJun. "Who was that, Reina?" She sounded like she was having an attitude. "No, that was Risa, my other friend," I replied. "Reina hijacked her phone." JunJun was silent, but she burst into laugher afterwards. "Well, I just got something from Sayu, she says she's lonely now." JunJun sighed. "Then I guess you're leaving?" I asked, standing up. JunJun did the same and I led her to the door. "Yeah, I am." JunJun replied, about to leave.

"Wait a minute..." JunJun wrapped her arms around me and our lips collided once again. She broke away and waved goodbye. I didn't get a chance to wave back because my lips were tingling. My phone dinged for the billionth time, and it was from Risa...more like Reina:

Saru-chan, we're coming over now!

....Now?

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2009, 06:41:13 PM »
Ruru-chan, you updated!

JunJun wrapped her arms around me and our lips collided once again.
So does this mean JunAi is official now?  :gmon twirl:

Oh Ohhhhhhhh  :mon scare: Saru-chan better think of something quickly. Like NOW!

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2009, 11:56:48 PM »
Yay for JunAi!   :luvluv1:

18 messages...damn Reina. Definitely not a patient yankii.

Can't wait for the meet up with "Saru-chan."

Awesome story hotaru (may I call you Ruru?) - definitely have a fan in me with this story.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2009, 01:36:23 AM »
Crimson.

Cuddling AiJun = :wriggly:

18 missed txts = :on lol:

My phone dinged for the billionth time, and it was from Risa...more like Reina:

....Now?
Dang, just how long were they at it? ;D

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dachambo - Stop The Rain