JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - I See Me

Author Topic: [TEAM B] MAYUYU ~ The Watanabe Mayu Thread  (Read 1980036 times)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
Re: [TEAM B] MAYUYU ~ The Watanabe Mayu Thread
« Reply #4640 on: July 17, 2014, 10:58:07 PM »
2014/07/17 AKB to XX episode all about the MaYuki

(in 4 parts, only 1 embedded)

Chihiro

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4641 on: July 18, 2014, 01:54:43 AM »
Tweet from Yukirin translated - credit per watermark

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4642 on: July 18, 2014, 11:27:15 AM »
Watanabe Mayu and Kashiwagi Yuki AKBとXX!July 18, 2014 GIFs credit conmaxanhle

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4643 on: July 18, 2014, 11:27:43 AM »
Watanabe Mayu AKBとXX!July 18, 2014 GIF credit nasemayu

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4644 on: July 18, 2014, 03:53:13 PM »
Watanabe Mayu with an alpaca AKBとXX!July 18, 2014 GIFs credit nasemayu

MaYuki on a roller coaster BLINDFOLDED and HOLDING HANDS AKBとXX!July 18, 2014 GIF credit nasemayu

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4645 on: July 18, 2014, 04:56:04 PM »
Mayu wrote after team B perf tonight

Name MayuYukiRin! ?

Vids

Team Surprise

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4646 on: July 18, 2014, 05:33:38 PM »
140718 Yukirin's seitansai

140718yukirin_seitansai_b

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4647 on: July 18, 2014, 05:55:37 PM »
Watanabe Mayu Special Interview: Growing up bit by bit

Finally got the rank no. 1 at AKB48 General Election! Watanabe Mayu just one dream come trune, and there is another dream come true too!  As audio commentary for "Pikachu, What's This Key For?" a short movies alongside new movies "Pokemon the movies XY: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction"! The happiness of able to work with the favorite Pikachu movies, the feeling of getting General Election rank no. 1, the "DESIRE" of being age of 20, she will tell you all the details.

Very Happy, Even it is difficult

This time, have a audio job with Pokemon, seiyu, commentary such audio related work keep increasing.

Watanabe: I like voice related job, but every time I would feel it is difficult, because it need to expresses the feeling and information by the voice only. Even it is difficult, but I am very happy, through challenge it and overcome it, I have a feeling of growing up bit by bit, and I am proud and happy to get this job.

I heard that you like Pokemon since you are a child, including its anime and game, what is your feeling of working with this title?

Watanabe: I am feeling unbelievable. Because I never image I have the chance to work with Pokemon, while I heard the news, such dream job, I can't believe myself. Life is full of surprise.

What is your impress after watching "Pikachu, What's this key for?" short movies?

Watanabe: Because it is a title with pokemons, their cute gesture make me feel my heart being healed. I am proud to be audio commentary, and don't want to affect the movies quality, so I need to try my best.

I think Watanabe san, who love Anime, is the best evangelist to express Anime's charm to those people don't interest in Anime, like an "Anime Savior".

Watanabe: Really! Very happy! (smile shyly) I hope it will be a chance to people starting to love Anime. It is good if express the charm and promoting it.

Can't stop tear from falling…

Before fulfill your dream of join Pikachu's title,  you get the rank No. 1 at AKB48 General Election, fulfill your career long dream. Congratulation!

Watanabe: Thank you! I am really happy! What I heard the annoucement, my brain went blank, and I can't stop tear from falling, because fulfilling the dream that I wish for a long time, it is most happiness thing happened in my life.

What is the view of being rank no. 1?

Watanabe: Because I hadn't see it before, I can not really express in spoken language. Shining light all around me, I was very impressed by that view. For this view, I have kept working hard. It is only rank no. 1 can view, so far only 3 persons (Oshima Yuko, Maeda Atsuko and Sashihara Rino)  saw that view... being one of them is very happy.

While rank is announcing, you do not use the blanked provide by staff, it is very impressive.

Watanabe: Compared to me, the fans stood in the rain much longer.

I remove my hat to salute for such of high consciousness. I think people may make a good impression. Watanabe san who always at full throttle mode. Any changed of your job attitude after you got the rank no. 1?

Watanabe: Because I will be higher profile, so I need to pick myself up, behave as rank no. 1. But I can't not think too much, I need to be a CENTER of my own.

Days before General Election, how's the feeling to Watanabe san?

Watanabe: It was not much pressure, but until 2 to 3 days before General Election I would start to feel the pressure, and at the day of General Election, I really could not stand, and thought about run-away, but it was impossible I didn't present myself (Smile). It keeps going on like this every year.

Recently Watanabe san become "BALANCE" (Note: Japanese original is "自然体", don't know how to translate, it is a martial art terms: perfect natural status), it is more relax than before.

Watanabe: Yes! In the days before this General Election, I keep reminding myself "relax my shoulder and being "BALANCE". Because I have made an announcement to "Be the no. 1!" at 2012, so I can't help to think "Need to work hard for announcement", and think to much, shoulder was too hard, and the result is no. 3 only. I found out the problem is work-too-hard may make people think I am boring person. Therefore this year I keep in mind "being "BALANCE", show my different side".

Perhaps after 2012 to 2013, this year able to be "BALANCE"

Watanabe: Yes. After experience a lot of things and calm down, and observe myself objectively, so become "BALANCE". Suddenly understand after age of 20.

Until become the person match the Goal and Dream

Become General Election no. 1, and work with Pokemon, what is your target in the future? I want to hear your "DESIRE". After all, Watanabe san seldom talk about such of topic.

Watanabe: Yes (Smile) Until become the person match the Goal and Dream, I will not say it. But I have had a higher gaol in my mind years ago.

So, you do not tell us, do you?

Watanabe: No. I would to keep this goal to myself.

I think it is good enough to hear that. By the way, any changes after being age of 20, though you just reach 20?

Watanabe: I am interested in cooking right now, want to get the license of professional cook. Being a good cook, because I just know how to make fried chicken. (Smile)

It is not much people know "Mayu love fried chicken" (Smile)

Watanabe: Yes, because I seldom talk about my personal life. (Smile)

Therefore at last, please give some comment to people going to watch Pokemon movies.

Watanabe: This time I do the audio commentary for "Pikachu, What's This Key For?" a short movies alongside new movies "Pokemon the movies XY: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction"!. It is an adventure story of a many key's pokemon Cleffy and Pikachu go together. It is a movies make audience feel exciting, no matter child or adult, it is a very happy movies for all ages. This summer holiday, with your friend and family, let's enjoy Pokemon movies.

Credit http://akb48-daily.blogspot.fi/2014/07/watanabe-mayu-special-interview-pikachu.html

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4648 on: July 18, 2014, 07:29:51 PM »
140718 Yukirin's seitansai on YT (watch asap)

柏木由紀 生誕祭

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #4649 on: July 18, 2014, 09:21:50 PM »
Mayu wrote after team B perf tonight

Name MayuYukiRin! ?

Chichan54 translated this:
Name: MayuYukirin (´㉨`) *grinning*

Performance date: July 18, at 18:30

Today was~~~~~a member from the same generation as me~~~~~~

Yukirin’s~~~~~23th~~~~~~~seitansai!

The fans (uchiwa) looked awesome \(^o^)/ I was moved ♡

All 3 members from 3rd gen were together today, so I was happy~♡ ♡

Today is the best!! I will also do my best to make our tour on the day after tomorrow successful (`^´)
http://chichan54.tumblr.com/post/92150692113/name-mayuyukirin-grinning

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #4650 on: July 19, 2014, 12:56:44 AM »
I watched the first three episodes of AKB de Arubaito. They were really good fun and Mayu was amazing in all the episodes   :twothumbs

The first episode was basically Mayu + Yukirin going in a van picking up cute girls from the street to become a part-time staff for AKB. So funny seeing the girls surprise when they enter the van and see Mayu + Yukrin there. And they are all Mayu oshis,  :lol:

The first half of the 2nd episode they collected a girl in a clothes shop, but it was the 2nd half which was amazingly epic. They went to some class, Yuki was in another room as Mayu's assistant over the wire, and Mayu infiltrated the class in sunglasses acting all gangsta and sneakily spoke to a girl there and stole her. All the while pulling stupid poses.

There were so many giffable moments, but just had to make this one:

Nicking this screenshot from YKT's post: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=28262.msg1286329#msg1286329

Made this gif also, she's just too good, LOL

I took this from the flashback in EP3, but probably should have made it from the raw on EP2, nevermind.

3rd episode began where the 2nd ended, Mayu went back for another girl in class but got found out. Yukirin pissed herself laughing at this.

They then basically chose  winner out of the 5 girls they've picked and she went to do the part-time job for AKB. This was basically appearing on All Night Nippon radio show with Mayu, Mocchi and Miichan. You can listen to that episode in this post: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=20248.msg1286873#msg1286873

Chihiro

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4651 on: July 19, 2014, 04:57:02 PM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4652 on: July 19, 2014, 05:13:39 PM »
Quote from: wotarubsakb, post: 889926, member: 28191
I translated Mariri's birthday letter from Mayu (her oshimen!)

「まりりへ
To Mariri,
お誕生日おめでとうございます。そして初めての劇場公演出演もお疲れ様でした。
Happy Birthday. Also, thanks for your hard work on your first Theatre performance.
初めてまりりと会ったのは大人AKBの発表記者会見の時でした。こんなにも美しくて完璧な一般の主婦の方がいるんだなととても驚き、感動したのを覚えています。
The first time I met you was at the AKB Otona announcement press conference. I remember being really surprised and moved by how there could be such a beautiful and perfect housewife here.
たくさんの記者の方、まばゆいカメラのフラッシュを前に緊張してしまい、言葉に詰まりながらも涙をこらえ、一生懸命お話するまりりをすぐ側から見守っていたのが昨日のことのようです。
It feels like it was only yesterday I was by your side watching you try your best talking. Not only did you have to focus on your words but also endure your tears and you were so nervous in front of the flashy camera flashes and many reporters.
まりりは歳を感じさせないほどとても若くて、いつもまりりと話す時はつい同年代の子と話すような感覚で話してしまいます。
I always talk to you like we are of the same generational age as I don't think you feel your age but more so you feel really youthful.
親しみやすくて、仕草が1つ1つ可愛くて、美人さんで、スタイルが良くて、本当に小顔で、まりりは大人の女性としてとても憧れます。
I really admire Mariri as an adult woman with a really small face, nice style, beautiful, easily affectionate and each and every gesture you do is cute.
家事、育児との両立で忙しい日々の中、AKBのお仕事を誰よりも一生懸命こなすまりりを見て、私も頑張らなくちゃといつも奮起させれます。そんなまりりが本当に大好きです。こうしているうちにもまりりとのお別れの時が近づいているんだと思うと本当に寂しいです。もっとまりりと一緒にいたいといつも思います。
I'm always inspired to work hard by seeing you work more harder than anyone in regards to AKB work as well as being busy with house chores and looking after your children everyday.
まりりがAKB48を卒業するその日まで、同じAKBメンバーとして一緒に頑張っていきたいし、たくさんの思い出を作っていきたいです。
I want to make heaps of memories with you and the members by working hard together all before the day of your graduation.
こんな私ですが、これからもよろしくお願いします。そして人生の先輩としていろいろなことを教えてください。
From now on let us get along, on behalf. Also as my life long senpai please teach me a range of things.
今日はお誕生日本当におめでとうございました。まりりにとって素敵な1年になりますように。
I wish you a very happy birthday! I wish you a wonderful year.
チームB http://akb48.blog48.fc2.com/blog-entry-6992.html']渡辺麻友[/URL]より」拍手
Source:
http://akb48.blog48.fc2.com/

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #4653 on: July 20, 2014, 12:11:25 AM »
2014/07/19 Promotional TV show for the release of the Pokemon move - features Mayu with Adachi Rika and Nakagawa Shoko

Chihiro

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4654 on: July 20, 2014, 05:02:58 PM »
chichan54:

"Yuasa Hiroshi’s G+

メンバーで食事。
Members ate dinner together.

メンバーが帰っても一人肉を食べ続ける
Even though everyone went home already, she still continues to eat meat alone

麻友 (笑)
Mayu (LOL)"

Fan report of team B's concert in Shiga prefecture 140720
From twitter
@tyuppacco: 恋ちゅんゆきりんのスカートめくり
ゆきりんが阻止させるため麻友の方向いて捲らせないようにする→麻友がゆきりんの尻を狙ってぐるぐる回る→ゆきりんが逆に麻友のスカートめくる→麻友めっちゃ嫌そうな顔をする→ゆきりんなんでよ!って顔をする

Lifting Yukirin’s skirt in Koichun perf
To prevent Mayu to lift her skirt, Yukirin turned to Mayu and tried not to let her skirt be lifted →Mayu went round and round aiming for Yukirin’s oshiri →but instead Yukirin lifted Mayu’s skirt →Mayu had an annoyed expression on her face →Her expression was like “Yukirin why did you do that!”

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4655 on: July 21, 2014, 09:50:50 AM »
Quote from: wotarubsakb, post: 890749, member: 28191
Mayu posted on G+

AKB48 全国ツアー2014
あなたがいてくれるから
〜残り27都道府県で会いましょう〜
AKB48 whole country tour 2014
Because you were there for me
〜Only 27 prefectures left to meet you all

23箇所目は、
滋賀県にてチームBがコンサートを行いましたー!!
The 23rd place is Shiga prefecture where Team B's concert was held!!

会場に足を運んで下さった皆様、ありがとうございました!!
最高に楽しかったです!!
滋賀の皆さんがとてもあたたかくて感動…滋賀だいすきー!
Thanks so much to the people who travelled all the way here!!
It was so much fun!!
People from Shiga are very cheerful and made me feel that... I really love Shiga!

また絶対行きたいなーー
田名部家の皆様にも久々に会えて大興奮でした(^O^)/たんこぶ!
Ahh, I want to go to Shiga again
I saw Tanamin's hometown after so long and felt extremely excited(^O^)/たんこぶ (fist bump?)

チームBのみんなのこともさらに大好きになり、素晴らしい1日となりました。
本当にありがとうございました!
We created a wonderful day with everyone's love for Team B.
Thank you so much!

https://plus.google.com/111886243683596094429/posts/bLYrVWdXMmm

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4656 on: July 21, 2014, 05:25:43 PM »
Quote from: pinkfluffballs, post: 890871, member: 28488
Mayu posted on G+!

今夜!! 23:53〜
UTAGE!
なんと1時間スペシャルです!!
Tonight!! 23:53~
UTAGE!
A 1 hour special!!

とーっても楽しい収録でした♪
ゲストはSMAPさん!!
It was a reall~y fun recording ♪
SMAP-san is the guest!!

みんな見てねーーーー(*^^*)
Everyone, watch it alrighttttt (*^^*)

I really love the dresses she wears for UTAGE. Really simple yet sweet. :)<3

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4657 on: July 21, 2014, 05:26:22 PM »
Excerpt from Takahashi Juri G+
"In the tour yesterday Mayu-san is so funny, I also became to enjoy the concert more ♪
Mayu-san for me is like a sun.
"Pikka!" said her

When I got nervous, I always think of a light ^ ^ That is why, Mayu-san is a really funny person, I am so happy I love her!

I loooooveee her!!
"

(c) TeamJuri
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 05:39:07 PM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4658 on: July 22, 2014, 06:31:39 AM »
.tokyo CM

Cap

BTW My friend got http://mayuyu.tokyo and redirected to mayuwatanabe.com

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #4659 on: July 22, 2014, 06:21:57 PM »

Source: conmaxanhle

"AKB48's Watanabe Mayu (20) attended the stage greeting for the opening day of the newest Pokemon movie "Pokemon the Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction" directed by Yuyama Kunihiko on July 19.

The idol took on narration for the first time in the short film "Pikachu, Kore Nanno Kagi?" which was released on a bill with the movie.

Commenting on the keyword 'mega-evolution' with regards to Pokemon, Mayuyu said, "Recently I have had a mega-evolution because I am able to participate in a large variety of works. However, I am still inexperienced, so I want to eventually evolve to become 'Mega-Mayuyu'". "

http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2014/07/akb48s-watanabe-mayu-attends-pokemon-movie-stage-greeting

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - I See Me