JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - AMARYLLIS

Author Topic: #07: The Yazawa "Pai-chan" Erika Thread  (Read 98350 times)

Offline xuinone

• Member+
Re: #07: The Yazawa "Pai-chan" Erika Thread
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2011, 04:36:48 AM »

:cow: :cow: :cow:

EriColor

:on cigar:

Offline gcool369

• Member+
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2011, 09:20:33 AM »
谷澤恵里香 (Erika Yazawa ) やざパイティーンFINAL

Download

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2011, 01:36:42 PM »
Download
I already posted this myself on AMP 2 weeks ago :)

Offline desert-raven

• Member+
  • Too much to watch, so little time
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2011, 01:15:48 AM »
Download

Final???

Offline Hajime_Saito

• Member+
  • ざわ・・・ざわ・・・
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2011, 01:38:29 AM »
Download

Final???

As in Final DVD as a teen.

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2011, 12:20:57 PM »
Download

Final???
I was there at the release event, and she said it was the last dvd in the Yazapai series. So it's not her final dvd :)

Offline burglarnoone

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: March 01, 2011, 10:21:19 PM »
Erika gets her bedroom redesigned. I hope the mess it was in at the start was just for the cameras, otherwise  :panic:  , not sure the results once the guy works his 'magic' are much better though.

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: March 01, 2011, 11:56:45 PM »
She'll make a mess of it again in no time  :lol:
It wasn't that messy when the other members visited her (but she probably cleaned it up a bit for that), but I also think she made it a little extra messier for this show  :D

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2011, 05:20:58 PM »
YS Web 237 photos (Only Yazawa Erika):

Mediafire

Offline Y70

• Member+
« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2011, 08:22:57 PM »
7番 セカンド ヤザワァー

http://www.multiupload.com/5DSYXDUZL0

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2011, 10:47:06 AM »
Another year, another boob filled calendar  :lol: @ Yesasia

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2011, 07:09:03 PM »
Another year, another boob filled calendar  :lol: @ Yesasia

Cover:

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2011, 07:36:19 PM »

Offline miitan

• Miichan's Cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • monochromatia
    • monochromefx
    • +monochromefx
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2011, 03:09:24 PM »
Hi all. Thanks to members of this forum, and especially Hellguard89, I got to meet Erika tonight in Akihabara!  :twothumbs I don't really do a blog so I'll make a long post here!  :twisted:

She held a release event for her newest DVD at Sofmap in Akihabara. There were various packages to get to do different things with her. I bought the 2 DVD ticket and here's how it went.

First, I got there about 15 minutes before opening and there was a crowd milling around, but then that is pretty much true of every place in Akiba on the weekend. I saw the guy who sold me the event ticket standing out front so I waited and soon he started calling out ticket numbers. I was number 114, I only got my ticket the Monday beforehand. I think it was limited to 151 fans. In true Japanese fashion, the line moved very quickly and in no time my number was called. We were led up a back stairwell full of various old promo items and up the stairs. We had to climb stairs to the 4th floor, then it was escalators to the 7th, then stairs again to the event space on the 8th floor.

Once there we took a seat and soon Yazapai came out for the talk segment. A highlight was when she had everyone do a Janken tournament against her to win a couple of pairs of signed zori/flip-flops. She asked the winners not to wear them as the ink would come off.  :P

After the talk, they called people up 8 at a time for 90 seconds of photos. You had to use a real camera of some sort, no cellphones were allowed. Luckily I brought my big DSLR with me on this trip to Japan. She would look at everyone's camera for a few seconds then move on to the next, then repeat it with differing poses. I was the second person in my group so I had a little time before the photos started. I am a 183cm tall white American, the only gaijin there that I could tell, so I stood out a bit. She saw me and said "Ahh sugoi!" and asked were I was from. I told her "America" and she replied "America hontoni?" then it was time for photos.

Next up was the handshake for people who bought 1 DVD. They also got a signed DVD cover and a photo. After that it was us 2 DVD people. We got a 2-shot, handshake, 2 different photos and 2 signed DVD covers. When it was my turn she remembered that I was American and welcomed me. I asked for an OK pose as the  :peace: is so cliche'. She found it amusing for some reason, maybe she thought I wanted that thing where you make your cheeks into oppai with the OK sign.  :nervous

Then it was the handshake. I told her my Japanese is bad and apologized. She held up a palm to me and said "Homie!"  :hand: It took me a second to realize what she was doing but I gave her a high-five. She then confirmed with me that "my homie" means my friend. I said "hai, tomodachi desu" and she gave me another high five. Since she doesn't even come up to my shoulders, it was more of a medium five but whatever. I could hear laughter from the rest of the fans while this was going on. Then we thanked each other and she said "byebye" I collected my goodies and went back to my seat.

At this point the event was over for me but I stayed a bit to watch as the others continued. The people who bought 3 DVD's got 3 signed covers and their 2-shot checki signed too. They also got a really cheap looking baseball cap. I think they actually got less handshake time as she had to go to a table to sign the 2-shot. There were only about a dozen people who went for the 3 DVD deal.

Anyways, that was my encounter with one of my very favorite idols. I was really fortunate to get to see her since she was not at either of the 2 Shinahachi Lives I attended on this trip. If you are ever in Japan, check out the event board on the 7F at Sofmap to see who is going to be there. Thanks for reading my long post and here are a few fresh Yazawa pics, only a few hours old! (click to go to my Flickr page to see them even larger if you like)

« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 04:38:21 AM by miitan »

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2011, 04:28:29 PM »
I'm not much of a Yazapai fan, however that picture you post is drop dead gorgeous. I'm glad you had the opportunity to go and meet her!

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2011, 04:42:17 PM »
Great pics and Yazawa is one of my favourites too :thumbsup. Glad to hear you had fun.

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2011, 04:47:46 PM »
Great story and Yazawa is looking  :w00t: :drool:
She has always been my favorite and I'm glad I was able to do the same thing as you back in January. I really recommend everyone to do something like this if you have the chance. I can feel the same excitement in the way you talk about it :)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #97 on: September 12, 2011, 09:20:50 AM »
WOW! GREAT recap miitan! Homie? Talking my language  O0 Now my new fave Idoling

btw, posting here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blog  :D because we all share the happy. :jphip:

I see she is releasing trading cards too:

谷澤恵里香オフィシャルカードコレクション「YazawaEricard!!!」

2011年11月19日(土)発売

人気アイドルグループ『アイドリング!!!』から”ヤザパイ”の愛称でもお馴染みの【谷澤恵里香】ちゃんのファース・ソロトトレカが遂に初降臨!水着のホックを挟んだカードをはじめ、水着を中心にレアカードをラインナップ。こぼれおちそうな大きな胸に思わず釘付け。魅惑のセクシーショットをあなたの瞳にやきつけて下さい

★ お宝必至!「直筆サインカード」を封入!
 ★ 好評レアカード!「スイムウェア・ホックカード」も封入!

商品名:谷澤恵里香オフィシャルカードコレクションYazawaEricard!!!」
 発売日:2011年11月19日(土)発売
 パック価格:7枚入り 525円(税抜き価格500円)
 BOX価格:12パック入り 6,300円(税抜き価格6,000円)
 カートン:20BOX入り(240パック入り)

information from here: http://www.sakurado.co.jp/cart/?p=1214

Get it at the regular locations: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/goods_detail.html?KEY=NEOGDS-50541

Offline miitan

• Miichan's Cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • monochromatia
    • monochromefx
    • +monochromefx
« Reply #98 on: September 12, 2011, 09:46:33 AM »
Oh trading cards, nice. My wallet will weep in November.

I forgot to post the pic of my gets from last night. I'm heading to Nakano tomorrow so I will look for Pai-chan merch there too.

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: September 12, 2011, 01:37:02 PM »
I see she is releasing trading cards too:

谷澤恵里香オフィシャルカードコレクション「YazawaEricard!!!」

2011年11月19日(土)発売

人気アイドルグループ『アイドリング!!!』から”ヤザパイ”の愛称でもお馴染みの【谷澤恵里香】ちゃんのファース・ソロトトレカが遂に初降臨!水着のホックを挟んだカードをはじめ、水着を中心にレアカードをラインナップ。こぼれおちそうな大きな胸に思わず釘付け。魅惑のセクシーショットをあなたの瞳にやきつけて下さい

★ お宝必至!「直筆サインカード」を封入!
 ★ 好評レアカード!「スイムウェア・ホックカード」も封入!

商品名:谷澤恵里香オフィシャルカードコレクションYazawaEricard!!!」
 発売日:2011年11月19日(土)発売
 パック価格:7枚入り 525円(税抜き価格500円)
 BOX価格:12パック入り 6,300円(税抜き価格6,000円)
 カートン:20BOX入り(240パック入り)

information from here: http://www.sakurado.co.jp/cart/?p=1214

Get it at the regular locations: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/goods_detail.html?KEY=NEOGDS-50541
Cool, the release date is finally announced, she had already mentioned it on her blog some time ago that she was shooting pics for a toreka box set, but it hadn't appeared yet.
I'm getting at least a box xD (or maybe more, I'm thinking ;p)

Oh trading cards, nice. My wallet will weep in November.

I forgot to post the pic of my gets from last night. I'm heading to Nakano tomorrow so I will look for Pai-chan merch there too.
Indeed, so will mine..., but my birthday is November 14th, so I'll make it a special birthday present  :D

Nakano is the perfect place for Idoling merch ^_^

Edit: I think I'm going to get that 3BOX Special : http://www.sakurado.co.jp/cart/?p=1238  :D
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 03:03:23 PM by Hatix »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - AMARYLLIS