JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Huckleberry Finn - I Know

Author Topic: The Underrated Members Thread  (Read 5805 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
The Underrated Members Thread
« on: October 19, 2009, 02:54:28 PM »
Some girls are hardly featured in anything, but we may have noticed them at one time or another an started to like them. This thread is for those underrated girls.

Who deserves more attention? Who only appears in the AKBingo background and never makes senbatsu? Who are the girls you want to see more of? This is your chance to pimp them! Tell us why you like a certain member and where you would like to see more of her (tv, singles, stages, concerts, etc.) Pics and vids help!

---------------------------

I have a bunch of underrated girls, but I'll stick with two of them for now.

Nakata Chisato (Team A)

Supercute and good vocals. She ran the Oshima Mairathon, but didn't get a single of airtime out of it. The one time she got to talk in AKBingo she got a pie in her face.

Tanabe Miku (Team B)

I think Tanamin is really interesting. Her appearance is definitely different from most other girls. She was featured in some of the AKB48+10 stuff, but I'd like to see more of her. I don't think she's ever been in AKBingo at all.

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
Re: The Underrated Members Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 03:12:51 PM »
^ I've heard Tanamin was on AKBingo once. Haven't seen it myself, so I can't confirm or deny.

As for this thread. Yuka. YUKA. 'Nuff said.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 03:16:55 PM »
YUKA. 'Nuff said.

No it isn't. I hardly know her at all! Why should I be interested in her? Pimp her some more  ;) :P

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 03:21:48 PM »
Yuka doesn't get pimped. You either see her and like her or you don't. I'm of the former and don't really understand the latter. Besides, I'm already half asleep and off to bed I go...

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 03:52:48 PM »
Yuka has the best voice in akb48 and she does have personality(lol remember her in shukan beating up that guy? xD)
She did make it to undergirls in the voting for iiwake maybe.

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 12:09:31 AM »

THIS ONE THIS ONE THIS ONE. She gets a decent spot in the theater, but she's way awesome and deserves more attention. She's cool, beautiful, and can sing pretty darn good. :wub:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 08:53:13 AM »
I feel Mariyannu is underrated. She always looks good on stage, but she never seems to get featured in anything at all.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2010, 04:54:18 PM »
^She's even less featured than shiichan, which is saying something really. Those 2 were the only ones not to appear on a bunch of sakura no shiori performances. She did get to perform at g-rosso a good few times and now has a good spot in B5 so there's hope for her yet!

I would also like to add Chikano to the list. I know her agency pimp her but inside akb, she doesn't really get any attention or promotion. I mean to see why she should be pushed all you have to do is see her subbing for Myao's unit in B5.

Tanabe Miku is pretty underrated. In K6 all the girls seemed to get lines based on how long they've been around(mostly) but miku was really shafted in this sense.(getting treated the same as sakiko matsui)

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2011, 10:47:34 PM »
Half a year later...

Some of the girls we mentioned are a bit more popular or have been featured a bit more... but not that much  :oops:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2011, 02:26:47 PM »

TANAMIN ROCKS

I've only ever gotten to see her on Bingo a few times, and she was always in the back. At least she has an entertaining blog :sweatdrop:

no bandwagon

Offline LonelySoldier

• Udonland Brigade
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2011, 05:15:40 AM »

Nakatsuka Tomomi a.k.a Tomochan a.k.a Kurisu

Absolutely my favourite between those underrated girls...
She's one of the cutest girl in Team K (personally, I think she's the cutest), and she seems to have some weird gimmicks (like doing winks with both eyes) :grin:

Just seeing her getting slight solo screentime in ALIVE made me soooo happy... She definitely deserves more spotlights!!

Oh and btw, She's 18 years old today!! Happy Birthday, Tomochan!!  :heart:

TANAMIN ROCKS

I've only ever gotten to see her on Bingo a few times, and she was always in the back. At least she has an entertaining blog :sweatdrop:

no bandwagon

I also like Tanamin mainly for being a tokusatsu geek, which is a kinda rare case in the group, and her MC is usually interesting...

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2013, 11:57:49 AM »
I wish Suzuki Shihori would get more time on TV. Theater girl for life. At least her appearances on AKB48 no Anta Dare definitely gained her a lot of fans, so the potential is there.

I wonder if it is because she quit the group once? The culture of Japanese loyality into play here? Would suck, because she worked hard to re-gain her old status of AKB48 member.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2013, 08:37:15 PM »

NMB48 Team M's Kawakami Rena. She has such a bubbly personality, is super cute/pretty, and has the cutest squeaky idol voice. :wub: We need more Team M and BII period really. Speaking of BII, one more..

NMB48 Team BII Ishizuka Akari. This girl freaking OWNED Geinin 2. She was fantastic. Super funny, full of energy, and quite pretty. It would be nice to see her somewhere other than Google+. Underutilized girl for sure.

Offline alohano

• AKB48 Group and Momoclo!! Oshi is Mirukii!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Chat? Send me a PM!
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2015, 04:57:51 AM »
Mio Tomonaga.....one of my favs and I have no idea why.

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2015, 05:45:46 PM »
Tbh, not many people are fans of Airin or Furukawa Airi. I don't get it. With Takayanagi she's comedic to some extent, , she's knowledgable about anime, she's cute for a 25 year old, she also has a great voice :D XD

http://alive.in.th/watch_video.php?v=MXMYSBSXB754

« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 06:35:04 PM by MaYukiIsLife »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Huckleberry Finn - I Know