JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kaoru Amane - Taiyou no Uta

Author Topic: [SPECULATE] Where do you want hANGRY & ANGRY to perform next? (US TOUR NEXT?!)  (Read 14293 times)

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
TORONTO
TORONTO
TORONTO
TORONTO
TORONTO
TORONTO

Japanese artists never go to Toronto... too far from Japan. ;__;  West coast is closer. D:

maybe they'll go to vancouver for the olympics xD?

I wouldn't suggest San Diego Comic Con -- as incredibly convenient as it is for me.

They'll get lost in the shuffle since Comic Con doesn't do a good job of focusing on Japanese Arts or acts (many companies forego the event for Anime Expo.)

Plus, Comic Con passes all sold out in advance last year and are looking to repeat that this year.  (I already bought my 4 day pass from pre-reg at LAST YEAR's comic con -- it was the very first thing I did.)  So if they appear there, and you don't already have a pass bought, you'd be pretty much shut out for seeing them.  (Fri and Sat passes are already sold out and Thu is getting in the danger zone.)

I would love them to go to AX, but unless that con start to become more professional about the way they treat fans, it would definitely be mixed feelings.

lol last year i got like super close to Yossie and didn't even know who she was, just knew she was famous xD
Im not sure what you mean about how they treat fans, since I havent been to any con besides AX and that was only my second time xD

edit: I wonder if its possible to put some of these ladies tours or visits outside japan on the calendar or something cause I know I would love to know if someone comes to somewhere I could see them or something if you know what i mean xD
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 05:38:44 AM by Chibs »

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
^ Maybe "treating the fans" is just a symptom but the entire MM/Yossy autographs experience was very poorly organized and managed.  Just read the AX reports from last year and you'll see there's a lot of similar experiences that weren't very good.
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
anywhere in North America, but hey why not the Sakura Festival here in D.C.
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
^ I'm also flexible with anywhere in the US and Europe and Australia and etc., (just not when I have a date conflict please!)

But as for the current AX debacle, yes, I've seen the reports about the board/staff drama on other sites.  That's another reason why I'm not too keen about H&A going there.  (Plus, if you piss off MM associates, UFA is definitely not going to send any other acts over there.)   :smhid

I'm a firm believer in professionalism on all levels and if these AX rumors are true, it's just an embarrassment I'd rather avoid presenting to our fav acts (and their support staff) who don't deserve that kind of treatment.

And yes, there is usually at least two sides to a story, but so far not hearing much good to balance out the bad.
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
Wow, that sounds crazy. *.*

Being selfish, but anywhere in the Midwest would be nice. If they came to Minnesota, my life would be made and I would cry tears of joy. And possibly be a creepy stalker. Um. Yeah.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
WHOa. I was reading that article Chibs posted and shit, with those alleged happenings -- just man, blew me away. I LOL'd @ Claimed he met Akira Kurosawa and his brother/family.

It also seems they are gonna announce an overseas gig. The way they hype it - how it takes sooooooooooooo lonnnnnnnnnnnng XD

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
Well, the Ganshin site still talks about wanting to bring them to Germany (even though it removed references to a Euro tour).  And given the recent articles that came out in German pop mags, it seems to be in the works.

The trick is their schedule seems to be packed until R is finished with her play (early May?)  They can take their time to shop around if they're to be concert ready by end of May at the earliest?

So it's a matter of what cons (no matter the country) are happening from that point forward that we want to suggest to them.

If management has really given up on AX, Japan Expo - Paris is usually that weekend.    8)

Always a sign to save up your coins!  :P

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
OH man, the one AKB48 half went to? :lol:

Possibly.

This mostly likely is a Western appearance with them throwing it out on twitter in english........ please summer, I gotta save XD

May is too soon lol, which is why KMF is outta the question. I'd love to meet up with HiPstaz no matter what. :jphip:

ETA:

here's a sample of the responses: http://twitter.com/#search?q=%40hangryandangryf
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 10:55:42 AM by daigong »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
*EPIC BUMP*  :shakeit:

According to reports out of New York Anime Festival 2010, Rika Ishikawa aka ANGRY has hinted that the next step is to tour the United States!!

START SPECULATING! :panic: :panic:

HARDCORE! ROAD TRIP!! TAKE OUT A LOAN!!

:otomerika: :yossi:

I'm a go out on a limb and say Seattle, San Fransisco, Los Angeles, New York, Las Vegas, Miami.

Offline GyaruSa

• Member+
Again to Finland! And also to Sweden, they didn't get a concert this year : <.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
WERD UP!

And with the success of Yossi in Thailand, here's hoping there's an IshiYoshi event next year!! cuz it'd be too hot for them to be in their H&A outfits right ;)

just a cheap excuse to go visit :evilsupervillain: :halo:

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
THAILAND!! LOL

ก็เพราะฉันหลงทางหลงอยู่กลางใจของเธอ อยู่ไหนก็ใกล้เธอเพราะว่าใจเธอกว้างใหญ่

Offline [^^maikung^^]

• ecchi
  • Member+
Thailand  :cow:
7 Year for Waiting.....

2011/8/28 Bangkok Thailand

Offline +u+u

• Member+
I'd say Finland, but I kinda wanna get outta this country, so maybe some other place in Europe XD (But no France, they were there twice already.. gomen >_>; )

Offline diav

• Member+
Toronto! (I'll keep saying it until they come, haha).

Or maybe somewhere in Ontario.

If Dir en Grey and X JAPAN can come to Ontario, then surely they can too. 8D

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kaoru Amane - Taiyou no Uta