JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kashiwa Daisuke - Rabbit`s_quartet

Author Topic: The Iromoea~ / Cosplay Battle Thread!  (Read 18917 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
The Iromoea~ / Cosplay Battle Thread!
« on: November 08, 2009, 12:08:34 PM »
The Cosplay Battle episodes are probably the favorites of many. That's why JPH!P in collaboration with DarkScorpion @ Nihongogo is proud to offer you these episodes! SUBBED and in HQ:cow: AKB48 week @ JPH!P is coming up, as a small taste of what you're gonna get I will be uploading a new subbed episode every week!

Download Episode 1!

Discuss who you liked, which penalty games were the funniest, what went too far  :shocked:, and stuff like that! XD

In addition, who would you like to see in future episodes and in what cosplay?  :drool:

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
Re: The Iromoea~ / Cosplay Battle Thread!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 05:30:47 PM »
Ace.

Damn you, non-replying people! :lol:

Just got done watching it. Probably helps that I haven't really started watching my backlog of stuff yet, so this is new.

If I was in the seat it'd probably be in the order of Yuko/Kasai > Meetan > Erepyon > Mayu. Sucker for nurse cosplay, seriously. And the forehead part was absolutely lethal. And what can I say, tutor angle? Straight win. Meetan's was super awesome, if a little daring. If the swimsuit didn't get me the pregnancy announcement would've. Erepyon's was great, but I think she should've shed a lone tear; I think that's what was missing. Mayu's was a little weak, if only because she was a little too young to pull it off. Should've gone for the precocious joshi kousei angle.

Batsu game just cracked me up. Tomomi's change in reaction as it went from "omg he's doing it" to "omg he did it" was hilarious. Pretty sure she sustained some permanent trauma with that; she seemed so violated haha. And Erena beating him was great, she was all :OOOO when she realized what he'd done.

That said..damn, that dude has some iron resolve, eh?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 06:15:43 PM by maliciel »

Offline kahmshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 06:04:51 PM »
that's such a good idea,those eps are so funny!
thanks for your work =)

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 06:43:14 PM »
Wicked awesome! These are super entertaining without subs but the dialogue wouldn't hurt a bit. Thanks to everyone involved with this! :thumbsup

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 06:46:06 PM »
My little review, contains spoilers!

- Oshima Yuko: She looks great here. I love her hair like this. The overal performance was more funny than sexy though  :P The batsu game was pretty funny because of her expressions. I also loved this moment, they feel her pain:

- Kasai Tomomi: HOT!!! OMG. Glasses! Legs! The voice! The batsu game was also epic. Her reactions, Ijiri's acting.. amazing   XD

- Mayuyu: CU~TE! She can barely walk in that dress  :lol: I want to marry the 14 year old.. lol, no. That's taking things a bit far  :lol: She stuttered when saying Pocky haha. Luckily the batsu game is sorta tasteful.

- Erena: The outfit doesn't do anything for me. She looked cute with her hair like this. The batsu game was really creepy, but she held her own very well  :thumbup

- Ohori: Pretty shameless. TBH I didn't like it. the being pregnant part was pretty funny through  :lol:

Ranking:
05: Erena
04: Ohori
03: Yuko
02. Mayu
01: Kasai  :heart:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2009, 08:40:57 PM »
Review time! 8)

Yuko: I like nurses but Yuko still failed to get me excited. Must be because I don't find Yuko attractive at all. The punishment game was fucking awesome tho :thumbup

Tomo~mi: I just wanna say one thing: I've been waiting for Tomo~mi to turn 18 ever since I saw her cosplay performances :nervous

Mayu: I'm one of those guys who don't have a "Mayuyu is my wife" t-shirt so I didn't really like Mayu's performance that much. However, I gotta admit that she was cute and playing a bride is pretty much perfect for her nice girl image. The punishment game was alright, although Mayu was kinda forgettable.

Erena: Erena might be cute but there was absolutely nothing exciting about her cosplay. I'm happy that she failed because the punishment game was priceless XD

Meetan: I tried to fight it but shit, I ended up getting excited when Meetan said "wa-ta-shi~". However, my excitement vanished the moment I realized that she was pregnant :lol:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2009, 10:44:59 AM »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2009, 02:52:48 PM »
Stewardess Sae: I liked it a lot! Mature and feminine. Her story was sweet too. Lol at how she's trying to avoid the penalty.

MaiMai cop: Not my cup of tea. For some reason, MaiMai's cosplay's are more humorous than sexy. I expect much more from MaiMai, because... well.. it's Maimai! The hottest body ever in AKB!

Lacrosse Tomochin: Lacrosse means nothing to me  :nervous and she talk kinda whiny, which doesn't fit the sporty image.

Waitress Acchan: How can made + Acchan be this mediocre?!  :lol: Still, Acchan is really cute here.

Ramuchan Yukarin: Too easy, but I like!  :fap :lol: Her talking voice and story were really cute.

Ranking for this ep:
05 Itano
04 Mai
03 Maeda
02 Sae
01 Yukari

edit: I'm not uploading the new ep until I see at least one more review!  :nervous  :P
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 05:23:57 PM by BarrieV »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2009, 08:07:53 PM »
edit: I'm not uploading the new ep until I see at least one more review!  :nervous  :P
* Masa takes one for the team

Stewardess Sae: Sae was looking better than ever but she still didn't make me wanna join the mile high club with her. The punishment game was pretty boring as well :smhid

Officer Oshima: Please arrest me, Officer Oshima! I've been a bad boy! ....needless to say that I got excited before the challenge even started :nervous

Lacrosse Tomochin: To be honest I probably wouldn't have gotten excited if I wasn't a Tomochin-fan. However she did look very cute and it was nice to see her act shy since she's usually all tsundere.... like during the punishment game. Ijiri vs. Tomochin = PRICELESS  :lol:

Waitress Acchan: Acchan dressed up as a waitress should automatically mean excitement but.... there was nothing exciting about her performance. Fortunately she failed because the punishment game was fucking hilarious XD

"Sasaki-san......" :lol:

Ramuchan Yukarin: The cosplay queen did not disappoint! It was pretty interesting how she played a cosplayer instead of the actual anime character. Anyways yeah I failed the moment I saw Yukari half-naked...  :sweatdrop:

Ranking:
1. Maimai
2. Yukarin
3. Tomochin
4. Acchan
5. Sae

One of my favorite Cosplay Battle eps :thumbup

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2009, 08:57:18 PM »
My ザ・イロ萌えア reviews! (Finally...)

First ep:
Yuko: A nurse outfit is hot at times, but put on Yuko, it's 'cute' rather than 'sexy'. That said, her overall performance was definitely cute. "Anata dake no chuusha" :oops:
Tomo~mi: HOT. Enough said. Tomo~mi, why were you not 18 during this....:lol:
Mayu: Cute~!  :wub: Then again, if the judges were looking for skin rather than cuteness, it's obvious to see why she failed..
Erena: She herself is cute; the outfit didn't really work for me though. I wonder what's inside that purse (?) of hers..Ijiri must have been hurting afterwards.  :nervous
Meetan: To be honest, her portrayed character can REALLY get on my nerves. :thumbdown: And unfortunately, that tends to carry over to affect my opinion on her challenge. That said, I think she should have failed just for the sake of what kind of punishment she'd have to go through with Ijiri. XD [/sadist]

First ep rankings:
1. Tomo~mi
2. Yuko
3. Mayu
4. Erena
5. Meetan

Second ep:
Sae: Overall was good; 'cept Sae's just one of those girls who I can't see as other than a tomboy. Her attempt at avoiding any licking was amusing though. :P
Maimai: Hottest body of AKB48 + short skirt officer cosplay? She should have been given the reward right after she entered.  :yep: Though the entire challenge was an added bonus  :twothumbs
Tomochin: Cu~te! :heart: And yes, Tomochin vs. Ijiri is always good for laughs :lol:
Acchan: Just based on her outfit, I thought Acchan would have made it safely through this too: cute girl + maid outfit? Definite moe~. And yet the reason for her failure was just too funny XD
Yukarin: Her story was quite out of the blue; I thought with that outfit, she'd have tried to impersonate the anime character. Good twist though.  :thumbup ...I refuse to discuss the obvious lack of clothing.

Second ep rankings:
1. Maimai
1. Yukarin
3. Tomochin
4. Acchan
5. Sae

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2009, 09:40:51 PM »
Good job guys!  :D

Download Episode 3!

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2009, 10:17:33 PM »
Miichan: Miichan's performance was kinda cute but she really started shining after the challenge. The interview was awesome and the punishment game was hilariously disgusting. Ijiri's photos :thumbup :lol:
Nozofisu: Despite the fact that I love both beer and hot babes I didn't really like Nozofisu's performance that much. The punishment game and especially Ijiri's outfit were just fucking wrong :P
Haruna: Probably my all time favorite Cosplay Battle performance! I have watched Haruna's performance like a million times but I still haven't gotten tired of it. Man, that kiss.... :wub:

Ranking:
1. Haruna
2. Nozofisu
3. Miichan

Haruna's charming performance saved the 3rd Cosplay Battle episode :yep:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2009, 02:42:28 PM »
Miichan: didn't work for me on any aspect  :nervous I like the original take on the punishment game  :lol:

Nozomi: Meh. Kinda sleazy outfit... and I don't like beer haha.

Haruna: Epic in every aspect. The outfit, the performance.. flawless! One of the top 3 all time best performances for sure!

Ranking:
1. Haruna
2. Nozofisu
3. Miichan

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2009, 06:50:43 PM »
Miichan: Cute, but definitely not arousing whatsoever. The part where she lowered her top and then claimed she was 'just 15' was hilarious, though.

Nozofisu: Hot. I think she could have taken advantage of the dress a bit more. Maybe let it hike up a bit or something. Shamelessly promoting her PB after the batsugame was great!

Kojiharu: Awesome performance, no two ways about it. This is like every man's fantasy, down to the spontaneous-but-not-really kiss. Helps that she's wearing a kimono, too.

Ranking:
1. Haruna
2. Nozofisu
3. Miichan

I feel this was too clear-cut an Iromoea. :lol:

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2009, 09:41:41 PM »
ザ・イロ萌え~ア!!

Miichan: The overall story for her challenge was cute. Nothing to write home about though. I'm gonna have to agree with the others; everything after the challenge was hilarious :lol:

Nozofizu: Beer's great. Nozofizu's got a great body. Putting the two together? Surprisingly not as great as I thought it'd be. I don't know..:huhuh ...The opening of the punishment game after was just  :bleed eyes:

Haruna: Cu~te! :wub: There was no way anyone could survive that.

Episode rankings:
1. Haruna
2. Nozofizu
3. Miichan

This episode was so stacked. XD

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2009, 06:53:43 PM »
...Sebastian!

Download Episode 4

edit:

Everybody ranked the girls from episode #3 the same... This one could be more interesting, even though I'm expecting Yukarin as a clear winner  :drool:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 06:59:34 PM by BarrieV »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2009, 12:07:36 PM »
Takamina: Takamina might be a boy but surprisingly her performance was actually really sweet & girlish. I gotta admit that I'm still shocked that Takaboy managed to pull off one of the cutest Iromoea performances ever :wub:

Yukari: The hottest Iromoea costume ever! So yeah.... I once again got excited before the challenge even started :nervous

Sayaka: One of my least favorite Iromoea performances and the only real highlight was the legendary Sebastian part. I guess I didn't like Sayaka's performance cuz I hated the Marie Antoinette movie XD The punishment game was frickin' hilarious tho!

Ranking:
1. Yukari
2. Takamina
3. Sayaka

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2009, 09:59:56 PM »
ザ・イロ萌え~ア!!

Takamina: I think this is the cutest I've ever seen Takamina. That being said, the "Go me!" was just so damn cute~ :wub: Too bad she didn't clear the challenge.

Yukarin: And the cosplay queen returns. Oversized shirt after showering? Instant kill  :nervous

Sayaka: Unfortunately, I don't know my movies well enough to make this costume work for me. The comparison to Sata's hair was great. And yes, honourable mention to the punishment game :rofl:

Episode rankings:
1. Takamina
1. Yukarin
3. Sayaka

I'm gonna have to give Takamina more credit since it's the rare case where she's actually REALLY cute.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2009, 01:55:06 PM »
Takamina: Great job! It's nice to see her like this. Unfortunately, I don't care for cheerleaders  :nervous

Yukarin: HOT! Amazing outfit haha. It also worked for GAM in the Lu Lu Lu era  :fap

Sayaka: I'm really into the whole Versailles/Baroque era and I thought Sayaka looked gorgeous. It kinda got ruined by the whole 'Sebastian' thing which made it funny. 

Episode rankings:
1. Yukarin
2. Takamina
3. Sayaka

Takamina and Sayaka are really close. I think Sayaka looked better, but Takamina won it by having the better performance/talk.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2009, 02:00:17 PM »
Ijiri Moon! ~ Za Iromoea #5

Download

:cow:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kashiwa Daisuke - Rabbit`s_quartet