JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T - Pay Day

Author Topic: ---CIRCLE--- (♥KohaSayu♥) chapter 44 (1/1)  (Read 77997 times)

Offline LiLith

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayu♥Koha
---CIRCLE--- (♥KohaSayu♥) chapter 44 (1/1)
« on: November 08, 2009, 02:35:23 PM »
Firstly, sorry for my bad English =.= (I'm Vietnamese)
I have tried to translate it from Vietnamese into English, but it's so difficult for me, so there will be a lot of mistakes. However, please try to understand it ^^!
If you're Vietnamese, you can contact me to read the VNmese verson. It'll be better (sure^^!)

And it's a video from Youtube. Maybe it's suitable for my fic. ^^! Thank jin2jean for this video.

[OPV]道重さゆみ & 久住小春 - サマーナイトタウン

CHAPTER 1:

“What are you saying?”
Eri looks at me hesitatingly. Her look makes me feel as if I’m the most pitiful girl in this world.
“I’m sorry.”
“You’re joking, right?”
“I’m so sorry, Sayumi…”
She doesn’t answer my question but looks down and continue to apologize.
“Please don’t say sorry anymore!” I cry out “It only means that what you’re saying is the truth!”
Eri looks into my eyes.
“It’s the truth, Sayu. I love Reina. I have tried to stop my feeling for her, but I can’t…”
“But you said that you loved me before!”
“Please forgive me, Sayu, I misunderstood my feeling for you… I’m so sorry about that…”
It’s the end. I feel my heart stifled. I run out of her room with an empty mind. I run, run and run. I’m in conflict with Koharu, but I only continue to run toward my room without seeing her.
It’s so hurt. I feel as if everyone in this world has abandoned me.

Eri, Reina and me joined Morning Musume after the Love Audition 6th Generation. Eri and I are always close friends, until she told me that she loved me.
“I love you.”
“I love you, Sayumi…”

Our group includes 9 members now. Ai-chan is the leader and Gaki-san is the sub-leader. They have been lovers for years. I always atmire Ai-chan, but it’s not love. I don’t feel jealous when I know Ai-chan loves Gaki-san. I even hope they will be happy together.

The 7th generation member is Kusumi Koharu. I’m her mentor when she joined us. I was very happy because of her appearance. I have wanted to have a cute sister for a long time. Actually, Koharu-chan is very cute, but complicated. She always annoys me, but I have never hated her. Althought I’m very irritated, when I see her cute smile, all of the irritation disappears immediately. I still don’t know the reason why.

The 8th Gen member is Mittsi, a cute and straightforward girl. She loves Koharu, that all members in this H!P know, but perhaps Koharu doesn’t know. Finally, JunJun and LinLin are 2 cute Chinese members of the 8th gen. Our group always changes members after a Love Audition. Being the member who has a weak voice, I try to be the cutest and prettiest in Morning Musume. However, I know, it’s not enough. So I usually try to improve my voice as much as possible. Eri was always by my side whenever I was sad or cried. She’s my best friend. She’s also the person I love. But now, it’s all over.

“Michishige-san?”
It’s Koharu.
“What happened?” She sits on my bed, near my side and ask with a concerned look.
I don’t say anything. I also don’t look at her.
“I can’t know it, right?”
I don’t look at her, but I can feel her sadness when she said that. I look up slowly.
“Eri said to me… She loves Reina…”
Koharu doesn’t say anything.
I start to cry. My tears can’t stop dropping. I don’t know what to do. All I can do is just crying.
“Please don’t cry, Michishige-san…”
I don’t know why, but when she said it, I even want to cry more.

Koharu stands up suddenly. Then it’s dark. I try to look away, but it’s too dark to see anything. Then I feel that she is come closely to me. I feel her breath. And I feel my lips are touched by hers. I can’t believe what is happening. She is really kissing me!!
I can’t react. I don’t know what to say or what to do. She stops kissing me and let me lie down on the bed. She lies next to me, holds me in a tight embrace and kisses away my tears. We say nothing at all. I sleep in her warm arms without thinking anything. It’s so warm. I feel like that I’m rescued from the pain. I don’t know that after this night, there are a lot of changes in my heart.

-end chap 1-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Say SayuKoha for more :X:X

« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 10:30:39 PM by LiLith »

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
Re: [Momusu fanfic] ---CIRCLE--- (♥KohaSayu♥)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 03:00:14 PM »
Oh a SayuKoha fic? I haven't seen that before. I've actually been thinking on how I can make a fic that centers around Sayu and Koha as a couple, but I never got anything to work with. I'm still trying to see how I can make a fic like that. So I'm glad someone is making a fic that has to do with Sayu and Koha. ^_^

Poor Sayu, Eri didn't love her. Damn you for breaking up KameShige! *grumbles* But now there will be SayuKoha so that's ok! I like that pairing too. You have a nice start.  :thumbsup

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 03:47:46 PM »
holds me in a tight embrace and kisses away my tears

sweet  :wub:

*waits for the next chapter*

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 03:57:50 PM »
Sayu & Koha eh?

Bittersweet start. I'll be reading this one :) So on to the next chapter...

Offline LiLith

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayu♥Koha
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 03:59:28 PM »
@writerjunkie : I have read your fic, This thing called love ^^! I love it so much, especially the SayuKoha pair! I'm a SayuKoha fan, so I want to make a fic about them but I dont no much English =.= Damn it ;))
If you make a fic about them, I will be very happy :wub:

~~~~
Thank for all of your support! The next chap will be posted as soon as possible!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 04:05:08 PM by LiLith »

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2009, 05:23:17 PM »
^ Thank you, I'm glad you like This Thing Called Love. Haha, but it makes me wonder, will you make Sayu a pervert and horny person like she is in TTCL? XD I hope not. Not that I don't like it, it's just for once I want people to see that  Sayu and Koha's relationship can be cute and romantic as well.

As for your English, do you have someone who can help you with that? Like someone to help you go over your work? That will help a lot.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: ---CIRCLE--- (♥KohaSayu♥)
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2009, 11:33:40 PM »
Poor Sayu, but now Koha's there for her. Also, gotta love any mention of Takagaki.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2009, 03:11:09 AM »
great start to the story can't wait for the new chapter

I am not a big fan of SayuKoha but i can always fit some of that to my enjoyment
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2009, 03:21:15 AM »
I always thought SayuKoha are pretty cute together~

Both of them have huge possibility for many different type character development..

Waiting to see your direction of development..

Am i sensing a love triangle between Aika, Koharu and Sayu? XD

=]

Offline LiLith

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayu♥Koha
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2009, 10:42:21 AM »
^ Thank you, I'm glad you like This Thing Called Love. Haha, but it makes me wonder, will you make Sayu a pervert and horny person like she is in TTCL? XD I hope not. Not that I don't like it, it's just for once I want people to see that  Sayu and Koha's relationship can be cute and romantic as well.

As for your English, do you have someone who can help you with that? Like someone to help you go over your work? That will help a lot.

No, I think Sayu in this fic is not pervert and horny at all ^^!
When will you update TTCL? Cant wait for it :D

Offline LiLith

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayu♥Koha
---CIRCLE--- (♥KohaSayu♥) Update 11/10: Chapter 2
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2009, 07:11:40 AM »
Update chapter 2  :wub:

In fact, I have already finished this fic, but it's Vietnamese verson =.=  It takes me such a long time to translate it to english.

Well, this is a video for that chapter  :love: a funny video from youtube by jin2jean  :heart:

[OPV] michishige sayumi & kusumi koharu - 雲は白リンゴは赤

And here's the new chapter :D

Chapter 2

When I wake up, the first thing I see is Ai-chan and Gaki-san faces. They’re sitting on the sofa and kissing. Ai-chan is cupping her girl friend’s neck with her hand, and Gaki-san’s is wrapping her arms around Ai-chan’s waist. They even don’t notice me at all. What’s the hell they are doing? Making out here, in my room? When I’m in this mood?
“Oh, you’re awake, Sayu?” Ai-chan finally sees me.
In fact, I can only sleep a little last night. I feel so tired now. I get up and look around. Koharu isn’t here. Maybe what happened last night is just a dream. I’ll never believe that there is a kiss between me and Koharu. For me, she’s always a naughty kid.
“What’s the hell you two are doing in my room?”
“Why do you ask a question like that? We’re here to look after you, Sayu-chan~~~” Ai-chan leans to kiss me on my cheek.
“But why can you two be here?”
 “When we come, the door is unlocked…”
Unlocked? Maybe I forgot to lock my room yesterday. Damn it.
Gaki-san looks at me hesitatingly. Then she holds my hands.
“Eri gets us to come here and see you. She’s worried about you. Please don’t hate her, Sayu. She’s hurt, too.”

I suddenly realize that I have forgotten what happened yesterday between me and Eri. I don’t want to remember it anymore. When I hear her name, I feel as if my heart is stifled. It’s really all over, right? To look back, the period of time when I’m with Eri is like a dream. Everything is unreal.  In fact, sometimes I had feeling that our relationship is not love. I also predict that she will break up with me. But I never think it will be so quick like this, so clear-cut like this.

Sayumi, you have looked everything through color of pink spectacles for such a long time, haven’t you?

I feel so lonely now…

“Sayumi?” Ai-chan’s voice stops my thought.
“Ah…uhm… don’t worry, I’m OK now.”
It’s fake. I know I’m not OK at all.
There’s a knock on the door. And Koharu comes in with a lot of things in her hand. Maybe they’re food.
“I’m back!!” She shouts loudly, as usual.
I’m back?? She means that she has been here before?
“So look after Sayu-chan, Ok? We have to leave now. Remember there’s a dancing lesson at 1.p.m.” Ai-chan and Gaki-san stand up. “Please care for this princess carefully, Koharu-chan.” Ai-chan says with a teasing voice. I say goodbye to them before they leave my room.

“Do you want to eat anything, Shige-san?” Koharu smiles at me.
She looks as if there’s nothing happened. That look, that smile… there’s nothing changes. Perhaps what happened last night is really my imagination. However, why did I dream about Koharu like that, when Eri had broken up with me just a few hours before? There’re a lot of things I can’t understand. I feel like that I’m going to be mad now.
“Michishige-san?”
I realize that I haven’t answered her question yet.
“Uhm… I don’t want to eat anything now…”
Koharu comes near and sits next to me. I feel that my heart is beating quickly. I really want to ask her what happened last night, but I don’t’ know how to start. I ignore her concern look and go into the bathroom.

When I return, Koharu is tidying up the house.
“You needn’t do this, Koharu-chan! I can do it by myself.” I run to her. But she ignores me.
“Let me do this. You’re tired, right?”
“I’m not tired at all!”
“You must be tired, Shige-san. You have cried a lot last night, haven’t you?”
“Crying all night? How… how do you know that?”
She looks at me surprisingly for a while, then smiles with me.
“Oh, you really don’t remember anything? I was here last night, with you.”
My face turns red. I’m so embarrassed that I don’t know what to say. Then I try to calm down and ask her.
“Last night… Why did you do this?...”
“Last night?” She looks at me surprisingly. “Ah, you mean that kiss?”
My heart seems to stop beating now. It’s real. That kiss is real, not a dream. However, when I’m blushed and can’t stop thinking about it, there’s no change on Koharu’s face. All of this means nothing to her?
 She lets out an unnatural smile.
“It’s just because… When seeing you crying, I want to reassure you, but I don’t know what to do… so…”
“So you do this?” I’m really angry..
“You think I’m a kid, right? You think you can do whatever you want? For you, it doesn’t mean anything? You can do this for everyone easily, right?”
“Michishige-san?”
“What’s the hell you are doing? Why did you do this when you don’t have any feeling for me? Why did everyone like to treat me like that?” I cry out.
“How do you know that I don’t have any feeling for you?” She glares at me. She seems to be… angry?
“What do you know about my feeling for you? Do you understand anything?”
“I…”

Her look makes me so scared. She doesn’t say anything else. She just comes to me, pushes me on the bed and lies down on top of me. I’m really scared. She holds my hands and kisses me on the neck.
“Koharu-chan! Stop this!” I try to push her away, but she’s so damn strong now.
This isn’t Koharu-chan that I know. This isn’t the annoying but cute kid I know. This is a different Koharu, a frigid and scary Koharu.
“Stop this!”
I finally push her away. She bumps against the wall. It seems to be very hurt! I lean to see her, but she only bows her head in silence.
“Are you OK?” I concern.
I see her tears dropping on her face.
“You hate me, don’t you?” She says without looking at me.
“No at all! I just…”
“I’m sorry.” She continues to cry. “I’m just a kid… I have never fallen in love with anyone before…”
“Koharu-chan?...”
“So… When I’m in love with you, I really don’t know what to do…”

She said she loves me. I’m so surprised. I feel as if there’s warmth in my heart. This feeling might be happiness, but not completely. There’s something I can’t put into words. I have never had this feeling before.
She is still crying. I don’t know what to say. I lean to embrace her.
“Shige-san?”
“Call me Sayu, OK?”

I smile with her. She looks at me surprisingly.
I kiss on the tears on her cheek. Then I hold her waist with my arms and kiss her lips softly. She seems to be surprised for a while, but after that she starts to kiss me back. I kiss her more passionately and hold her more tightly. But she suddenly breaks our kiss.
“Sayu-chan, you need to sleep now. You didn’t sleep enough last night, did you? There’s a dancing lesson at 1.a.m…”
I let out a sigh. That’s right, I’m really sleepy now. But why can she break our kiss easily like that? I’m a little bit disappointed.
I lie next to her and hold her hand with mine. We look at each other and smile. Then I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep peacefully in her warmth.

Nee, Koharu-chan,
If this feeling is called happiness,
I think this is the first time I’m really happy.

----end chap 2---- :D
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 07:16:58 AM by LiLith »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: ---CIRCLE--- (♥KohaSayu♥) Update chapter 2 (11/10)
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2009, 07:40:42 AM »
great chapter, i like the koha/sayu pairing right now keep up the good work
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2009, 03:48:02 PM »
Moving a little fast Sayu? Don't want to rush into anything so soon after Eri.

The Takagaki bit was priceless. :lol:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2009, 03:54:00 PM »
Moving a little fast Sayu? Don't want to rush into anything so soon after Eri.
Rebound much? XD Or maybe Koharu was coming on strong? :twisted:

“What’s the hell you two are doing in my room?”
“Why do you ask a question like that? We’re here to look after you, Sayu-chan~~~” Ai-chan leans to kiss me on my cheek.
Someone has to tell Takagaki making out does not equate looking after someone XD

Offline LiLith

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayu♥Koha
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2009, 06:56:03 AM »
In fact, Sayu doesn't really love Eri
She only wants to be cared for by her  :lol: 
~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for spending time reading it  :wub: next chapter will be posted soon.
Maybe in the next, the KohaSayu pair will be apart  :lol: :lol:

Offline LiLith

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayu♥Koha
Re: ---CIRCLE--- (♥KohaSayu♥) Update chapter 3 (11/15)
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2009, 09:30:53 AM »
Update ^^!

さゆこは sayukoha

Chapter 3

When I open my eyes, Koharu had already got up. I realize that she's looking at my face, that's so blushing!
"Koharu-chan... Why don't you wake me up?"
She smiles at me and touches my blushed cheek with her hand.
"A sleeping Sayu was so cute that I didn't want to wake you up."
"You mean I'm not cute when I'm awake?" I glare at her "I'm always the world's cutest girl!!"
She bursts out laughing.
We look into the eyes of each other for a while. Her face is so close to mine that I can feel her breath. I want to kiss on her eyes, her pink cheek and her soft lips. I want to hold her tightly with my arms. I wonder what this feeling is. It's so different from what I feel when I'm with Eri. When being with Eri, I only want to be loved and cared for all the time. But when I'm with Koharu, I don't have any thought about it. Although she doesn't look after me as much as Eri, it's OK. Although she's only a naughty kid. it;s OK. At this time, all things I want to do is  just calling her name, again and again.
"Sayu-chan..."
"Huh?"
"I'm very happy now..."
I feel my heart beating more and more quickly. My face seems to turn red. Happy? It's also my feeling now. I don't know what to say. I want to talk a lot to her, but I finally say nothing. I don't know the reason why. Maybe there's something still wrong in my heart.

"Ah~~~ the lesson..." Koharu suddenly screams out. I look at the clock. It's 1:30 p.m. The lesson starts at 1.p.m.
We get up immediately.  
"It's so late, you should go back to your room and change your clothes right now!" I say to Koharu.
"OK, I'll go now."
She leans to kiss on my cheek, but I hold her hands and pull her back to kiss on her lips. We kiss hungrily for a while.
"Oh crap~~ I don't want to leave at all!" She cries out with such a high voice.
"No... It's so late. We must be hurry. Ai-chan is very scary when she's angry, you know?"
"That's right! Her angry face looks like a vampire a lot!!"
I laugh. Koharu's still my naughty kid, my cute younger sister. If there's anything changes, it's only my feeling for her. We say goodbye to each other. I quickly make up, change clothes. It's 1:45. I lock my room and run toward the dancing room. I see Koharu waiting me in front. "Why haven't you gone yet?"
"I want to go there with you"

I smile happily. We hold hands and run in a hurry to the room. When we get there, I hesitatingly open the door.
The first person to greet us is the aforementioned vampire.
"50 minutes? Congratulation! You two have broken JunJun's yesterday record!"
JunJun, LinLin and Gaki-san burst out laughing. I see Eri sitting next to Reina. She smiles at me. I give her a fake smile. I still cannot feel at ease when seeing them together. It just happened a day ago. However, thanks to Koha-chan, at the present I'm much more comfortable than yesterday. I look at Koharu and realize that she's looking at me, too. Perhaps she worries that I'll be sad when seeing Eri and Reina. I smile with her and shake my head to let she know that I'm OK now.
Suddenly, I notice Mittsi's sad face. I remember she has loved Koharu, for a long time. Maybe she has realized something when seeing us coming here together.

"There's a good news!!" Gaki-san shouts. "Next week we will go to Hokkaido to make DVD magazine!!"
"Yeah" Everyone shouts for joy at the good news - except Mittsi.
"Mittsi?" Koharu comes near to her and concerns.
"I'm OK... It's just a headache, I'll be OK soon."
"Really?"
"Of course"
Perhaps only Koharu doesn't know Mittsi's feeling for her. I wonder what will happen if she knows that. Will she love Mittsi and abandon me, too? I feel deeply worried when thinking about this.

About 3 hours later, the dancing lesson finishes. I say goodbye to everyone. I also don't forget to say goodbye to Koharu with my Usa-chan peace! Koharu does it, too.
When I come back to my room, I sit on my bed and look around. It's only 2 days, but there's a lot of things happened. My feeling has changed so quickly. Yesterday, I was still crying on this bed. But today I was so happy, on this bed, too. Everything is like a dream.

I miss Koharu.
Although I have seen her face just a few minutes ago, I still miss her. I want to meet her. I want to see her smile. I want to hold her with my arms.
There's still more than 30' before the dinner. I decided to go to Koharu's room, then we'll have the meal together. I lock my room and go to her one. I remember that she has a bad habit: She always forgets to lock the door. I'll come in without knocking it to make her surprised. I try opening the door. It's really unlocked!
I smile and come in slowly.

In front of me, I see Koharu and Mittsi.
And they're kissing.

Nee, Koharu-chan,
At that time, I still hadn't known anything about you yet.
Your love, your feeling, your hopes...
So, when I saw you kissing Mittsi,
I felt as if time had stopped passing for me.

---End chap 3---
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 09:33:13 AM by LiLith »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2009, 09:38:31 AM »
Great chapter although the sleeping part was uber cute

EDIT: :jaw dropped:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 09:51:49 AM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2009, 09:48:49 AM »
In front of me, I see Koharu and Mittsi.
And they're kissing.
Oh crap! :shock: Just when things are looking up for our usagi-chan!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2009, 09:50:31 AM »
Poor Sayu. Maybe it's just a misunderstanding?

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2009, 12:00:34 PM »
 :cool2:

its always the one who wanna surprises someone got back a bigger surprise of their own.. lol.. Its always the unlock doors~~~

Koharu-chan~ hope you have a fun time explaining yourself~  :prayers:

:mon bat: *poof*

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T - Pay Day