JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - Beef or Chicken

Author Topic: Semi-Auto Ch. 27: Wounding the wounded  (Read 25220 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Semi-Auto Ch. 23: Jamison pt. 2
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2011, 08:47:24 AM »
The ending was pretty good for the chapter
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Kikk4r

• Member+
« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2011, 04:56:17 PM »
haha lol i love all of it but could you make ai go on a "mission"?

OMG they killed a canaidian :shocked not that i care :nervous but it was kinda interseting how Reina just blowed of drews head

hopes for more  :cow:

Offline slasha

• Member+
« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2011, 08:12:05 AM »
kurosawa-I thought the ending seemed like something from a action movie
Kikk4r-Ai's more of a "behind the scenes" kind of person. But I may make her go on a mission soon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ch. 24: Backstage Access

A few days after the Jamison incident, Reina and Eri were relaxing in Reina's appartment.

"I can't believe he shot a old man. Good thing he got killed before he could get away." Eri said, drinking coffee

"Yeah. I gave Maimi credit for the kill. She said her bosses are giving a raise and a medal." Reina replied "It's the least I could do after putting her in harm's way"

Just then Reina's phone rang. Reina knew who it was without looking at the caller id.

"Come on Aichan! Can't I have a break from killing?" Reina whined as she answered the call "I've been so tired lately"

"Reina-chan. After this job, I'll let you have a whole week or two off!" Ai said on the other end "You're going to love this one!!"

"What does he look like and where is he?" Reina asked

"You know that singer RYOYO?"

"That 18-year old ex-boy bander with the bleach blonde hair that lip syncs most of his song and wears makeup?"

"Yeah him. He says his name is Tanaka Ryo but his real name is Nishizawa Ryo. He's Nishizawa Yoshi's grandson and third in line for Nishizawa family leadership"

"Really? If he gets killed, it'll be a pretty big blow to the Nishizawas"

"Exactly. That's why you need to go to his concert in Kobe, find him and kill him. Just make sure no one spots you. The Nishizawas don't know that we know his name yet so there won't be much security for him"

"Why Kobe? There are arenas in Osaka."

"He won't come here. It's too dangerous. So bring the danger to him. He'll be at the Kobe Green Area tomorrow night"

"Killing family members though? Seems kind of harsh"

"It's more like justice. Remember Niigaki-san, our financial expert?"

"Yeah. What happened?"

"They sent guys to kill her brother as he left his job. Shot him in the back. Even bragged about it"

"That's horrible. Alright I'll do it. For Niigaki-san. But after this, I need a quick break."

"Sure. See you later, my sweet Reina-chan"

Reina hung up the phone and started loading her guns.

"New job?" Eri asked, grabbing another cup of coffee

"Yep, we're going to a concert tomorrow" Reina answered "Make sure your knives are sharp"

The next night, the two were in Kobe. Fans, mostly teenage girls, were filing into the stadium.

"Ok. Now try to stay as quiet as possible. We don't them to lockdown the stadium." Reina stated as they approached the arena

The two girls found the back entrance but it was guarded by a heavy set man holding a pistol. The girls hid behind a dumpster to avoid being seen.

"Hold on, Reina. I can get him from here" Eri said throwing one of her knives at the man, hitting him in the forehead. He collapsed to the ground "Bulls-eye! Let's go"

The two stole backstage passes from the man's pockets, hid the body, and entered the arena. Everyone was rushing around preparing for the show and didn't notice them come in.

"Where's his room?" Reina asked as they walked through the halls

"That's gotta be it over there" Eri answered pointing to a room with RYOYO painted on the front

"How'd you know?" Reina said with a grin "Let's get this over with"

The two opened the door to find a young blond haired man combing his hair in a mirror.

"Do you have more fan mail? Just put it in the corner!" he said, still staring at his reflection

"Uh we're not here for that" Eri said as Reina locked the door.

"What is it? Someone wants a autograph? Tell them to wait!" he said "I'm busy!"

"We're not here for that either, Nishizawa-san" Eri said

Ryo stopped combing his hair when he heard his real name.

"What did you say?" he asked, turning around

"I said Nishizawa-san. You're Nishizawa Ryo. Your grandfather is Nishizawa Yoshi, the head of the Nishizawa crime family" Eri said "We're from the Takahashi group"

"You're from the Takahashis? You guys finally giving up?" he said with a smile "Guess everything has to end. But you could've just called my grandpa. You didn't have to come here to surrender to me"

"No we're just here to kill you" Reina announced, pulling her gun "Eri, hold him down"

"Get off me! Wait! Wait! You can't kill me! If you kill me, my family will find you and cut your heart out!" Ryo yelled as Eri pinned him down

"I'm sure that won't happen anytime soon" Reina calmly replied, attaching a silencer to her pistol

"Ok hold on! I'll give you money...or drugs...or both. Please don't kill me!" he cried, sweating profusely "I have fans to please!"

"First, we get enough money from our boss and second, we don't do drugs...because winners don't do drugs" Eri said

"If only you weren't part of the Nishizawas, we wouldn't be here. But alas your name is Nishizawa Ryo...so you must die" Reina said pointing the gun at Ryo's head "One...two..."

Before Reina could pull the trigger, there was someone at the door.

"Ryoyo-san? The show starts in a few minutes. Why is the door locked?" a man said on the other side

"What do we say?" Eri asked, still holding Ryo

"Umm...uh...I'm changing clothes! I got hair gel on my pants!" Reina said in a deep voice. "I'll be out shortly!"

"Oh ok. Don't be late for the show" the man said after a long pause "See you in a little bit"

"Now where were we?" Reina asked "Oh yeah. Killing"

Reina put the gun up to Ryo's head.

"Any last words, Nishizawa-san?" Eri asked

"Yeah. You may kill me now. But you will die soon. If my bodyguards don't kill you, then my family will." Ryo stated "They'll kill you two, your boss, your friends, no one will ever speak of the Takahashi group ever again"

"Whatever" Reina said before pulling the trigger "Eri, let's go"

The two hastily exited the arena undetected. As they reached the door, they heard a lady screaming.

"RYOYO's dead!!! Someone killed RYOYO!!! Call the police!!!"

"Well they found the body" Eri said as they jogged away from the building

"Yep. This gang war just got a lot more interesting" Reina replied
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nishizawa Residence, a few hours later

"Nishizawa-sama. Ryo-sama was murdered earlier tonight"

"...No...it can't be...he was performing tonight, right?"

"Yes sir. But the person that killed him did it backstage. They shot him"

"Do....do you know who did it?"

"No the killer fled the scene"

"It's got to be...the Takahashis...or the Fujiis! Doesn't matter who. Attack both of them. They'll pay. They will pay!"

"Yes sir!"

"Ryo...your death shall be avenged. If I have to kill Fujii-san and Takahashi-san with my bare hands, I will..."

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Semi-Auto Ch. 24: Backstage Access
« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2011, 08:35:15 AM »
the killing continues with more missions :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Kikk4r

• Member+
« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2011, 04:47:27 PM »
YEAH UPDATE  :cow:

so ai will go on a mission sooner or later right? but before that REINA is freaking awzm i love her :wub: :inlove: okey back to the point so if Reina goes on a vacation who is gonna kill then :?

i hope you will update soon again  :cow: :yossi:

Offline slasha

• Member+
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2011, 03:28:01 AM »
kurosawa-As long as there's people out there for Reina to kill there will be missions :lol:
Kikk4r-Ai will do some killing pretty soon but I won't say when or who she'll kill  ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hello?"

"Hello Lt. Do you know who this is?"

"Yes. You must be from the Nishizawa crime family. I've been expecting you to call."

"Our family has had some issues lately and we could use your help. We've heard a lot about your work in Columbia and Somalia"

"Ah yes. I've heard the Takahashis and Fujiis have been hitting you guys hard!"

"We want you to take out certain members of both groups. My assistant will email you the file with the names and pictures of your target."

"Ok I want 900,000 yen per confirmed kill and a ticket to any place in Japan. Can you promise me that?"

"Whatever you want. Just kill them."

"I'll do my best."

"Good luck, Lt. Li."

She hung up and walked over to her computer to check her email. She looked at her latest message. As she looked at the pictures, one in particular caught her eye. She immediately went to a nearby bookshelf and grabbed a old notebook. Flipping through the pages, she stopped at a page with several paragraphs of Chinese written on it.

"Never thought I'd have to kill you..." she said as she looked at the page "This is going to be a challenge"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch. 25: The Assassin's Assassin pt. 1

Reina and Erina sat in Sayumi's store, playing video games. It was 4 days after the death of Nishizawa Ryo and Reina was enjoying her vacation.

"Stop using the same move! That's not fair!" Erina cried

"Don't be mad just because you can't handle the ice powers of Subzero!" Reina replied, smiling "Fatality! I win again!"

"Just face it, Mano-san. You're not good at Mortal Kombat..." Sayu said, patting Erina's back

"Whatever. I think you cheated anyway" she mumbled, dropping the controller

"Well, Mano, we better get moving if we want to get to the movie on time” Reina said as she stood up

"Where are you headed?" Sayumi asked as she turned off the game system

"We're headed to my place to get money and then we're going to see this new scary movie" she answered, already headed towards the door "It starts in 30 minutes so we're in a hurry. See you later, Sayu!"

"We'll stop by tomorrow, Michishige-san. Thanks for the game!" Erina said, bowing and following Reina out the door "Bye!"

"Bye ladies!" Sayumi replied with a smile

The girls went back to Reina's apartment building and walked up the stairs to her apartment. As they approached the door, there was an odd smell in the air. It was different from the usual cigarette smoke smell that normally filled Reina's apartment building.

"What is that?" Erina asked, inhaling deeply "Smells weird..."

"Smells like...gasoline. It's smells like it's coming from my apartment..." Reina answered as they walked towards her door. They didn't notice the thin wire just inches above the ground until it was too late.

"TRIP WIRE!!!" Reina yelled as she attempted to pull Erina back. The hallway instantly erupted into a wall of flames.

"Let's get out of here!" Erina yelled as she backed away from the fire

"Follow me. We'll take the stairs." Reina said, grabbing her friend's arm

The two girls sprinted toward the stairwell as the building quickly filled with smoke but the stairwell's door was locked.

"Crap the door's locked! We gotta find another way out!" Reina yelled as she looked for an escape route. Her eyes landed on a window at the end of the hall.

"Awww we're going to burn in here" Erina cried as she fell to her knees

"No we're not. See that window down there?" Reina asked pointing down the hall "We're going to jump through it"

"We're three stories up! There is surely another way out!" Erina replied

"What would you rather have? Third degree burns and smoke-filled lungs or bruises and possibly broken bones?" Reina asked putting a hand on Erina's shoulder "I'd rather take the broken bones. Now let's go"

The two sprinted toward the window and dived through it.

They came to a few seconds later.

"Ugh, I’m not doing that again. Mano, you ok?" Reina asked

"Y-yeah...I think so" Erina answered softly "Where did we land?"

"In a dumpster, I think" Reina replied

"Eww, there's old watermelon juice all over my arm.." Erina whined "It's sticky."

"Stop complaining and let's get out of this thing." Reina said as she climbed out of the dumpster

"What happened in there?" Erina asked as she climbed out

"Well, it seems like someone tried to kill us. Well mainly me but you just happened to be here" she explained "I'm assuming the Nishizawas are behind this"

"Not the Nishizawas! Just me!" a voice said from behind the two. They turned around to find a tall woman in a military jacket, t shirt, and shorts standing before them.

"Who are yo--" Erina managed to say before the woman pulled out a pistol and shot her. She collapsed to the ground.

"Now that she's out of the way, we can talk" the woman calmly announced

"Mano!" Reina yelled as she checked on her friend "You have no idea who you just pissed off!"

"Oh but I do, Tanaka Reina! I have been researching you for a while now. You're from Fukuoka originally and the you're the only daughter of a chef, low level crime lord, and single father” she explained “He was arrested for poisoning a rival gangster 10 years ago and sentenced to 40 years."

"H-how do you know about my father?" Reina asked, still crouched by Erina

"After he was arrested, you attempted to stay in school but it became too difficult and you dropped out three years later. You became a drifter, con-artist, and common thief. You slowly wandered north to Osaka where you met Takahashi Ai, a delinquent from a working class family in Fukui" she continued "You became fast friends and using your street smarts and her business smarts, you turned into a great team. Before long, the Takahashi group gained territory spanning several wards. She became one of the Kansai region's top crime bosses and you became one of Japan's top hitmen"

"Hold on! Why do you know these things? Who are you?" Reina said as she slowly stood up

"I'm Lt. Li Chun formerly of the Chinese Army. You can call me Junjun. I always like to do research on my targets before I kill them..." she calmly replied with a smirk "And today you're my target!"

Offline slasha

• Member+
Re: Semi-Auto Ch. 25: The Assassin's Assassin pt. 1
« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2011, 07:17:18 AM »
Ch. 25: The Assassin's Assassin pt. 2

"Li Chun? I've heard of you..." Reina said after a short pause "You were part of that group that blew up that yacht full of gangsters last year, right?"

"Ah so you know of my work?" Junjun said with a smirk, still with the gun pointed at Reina's head

"Yeah yeah and if I remember correctly, you were the #1 assassin in China." Reina continued

"Were? I still am the best in China and once I kill you and everyone else on my list, I'll be the top in East Asia" Junjun stated confidently

"Well before you kill me, let me make a suggestion. Let's handle this the old fashioned way. Duel, ten paces, turn and shoot." Reina suggested

"A little...unusual but I guess that would be a fitting way to kill you. When and where?" Jun asked putting away her gun

"Midnight tonight. Umeda station. There'll be no one there to stop us." she explained

"...Ok...but no police and no back up! Just you and her. The tranquilizer dart I shot her with should be wearing off soon" Jun replied, pointing to the unconscious Erina. Reina nodded and Junjun slowly walked away.

Later that night, Reina and the now awake Erina walked to the Umeda train station. No one was there except a passed out drunk man lying near a trash can.

"Where is she?" Reina asked "I bet she chickened out..."

"Nope. There she is!" Erina answered, pointing to the approaching enemy

"So...you ready to go, Tanaka?" Junjun said, drawing her weapon "I've been waiting for this all day!"

"I have my pistol ready" Reina replied, loading her gun

The girls stood back to back and marched as Erina counted to ten.

"...eight...nine...ten" Erina said as the two turned and fired one shot each

When the smoke cleared, Reina had a wound in the shoulder and Junjun was hit in the chest. Both collapsed immediately.

"Reina!" Erina yelled as she attended to her friend

"I'm fine! Really! Check her! Check her!" Reina replied, bleeding profusely

"She's breathing! But she's knocked out. What do we do?" Erina said as she checked on Junjun

"Get my phone! Check my contacts and call the 5th person down! Tell her where we are!" Reina said as she attempted to sit up

"Hello...This is Erina, her friend...Sorry to wake you...We need help...We're at Umeda Station...Ok thanks"

Within minutes, a minivan pulled up at the station entrance and the injured Reina and Erina with Junjun in tow approached the vehicle. The door opened and a lady in pajamas sat behind the wheel.

"What did you guys get into now?! Come on, let's go get you ladies fixed up" she said "Don't bleed all over my van..."

The minivan sped down the nearly deserted streets of Osaka and stopped in front of a older looking townhouse.

"Ok. Let's go in!" the woman said as she parked the van

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Semi-Auto Ch. 25: The Assassin's Assassin pt. 2
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2011, 07:25:06 AM »
Wow both got nailed, seems they may be even after all
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline slasha

• Member+
Re: Semi-Auto Ch. 25: The Assassin's Assassin pt. 2
« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2011, 04:19:01 AM »
kurosawa-That's what happens when two good killers face each other  :D

Ch. 26: The Assassin's Assassin pt. 3

"Alright put her on that table while I go get my tools. If there's blood on my floor, you're cleaning it!" the lady said as she went upstairs

"Who is that?" Erina said as she carefully laid Junjun's body on the metal table

"That's my old buddy, Dr. Fujimoto Miki. She used to be the Takahashi group's medical expert until she retired to get a legit doctor job" Reina replied, holding her shoulder

"She's a real doctor? Why would she live in a rundown house like this?" Erina asked

"Rundown?" Miki said as she reentered the room with a big leather bag "This place isn't rundown. It's just antique! And I live here because my grandmother gave it to me when she died"

"Yeah, apparently Miki's grandma loved and respected her more than her own kids..." Reina said with a slight smirk "Anyway how's Junjun doing, Miki?"

"She's fine. The bullet passed all the major organs but she lost a lot of blood." Miki explained as she examined the body "Once I fix her up, I think she should rest for a few days. As for you, Reina, why are you still shooting people?"

"It's a living. Gotta make money somehow" Reina said

"Well, I don't want to sound like your mother, but be like me and retire. Go back to school. Get a college degree or something." Miki said as she closed up Junjun's wound "You and Ai-chan can't keep killing people."

"I'm going retire someday. After we beat these Nishizawas and Fujiis and gain control over Osaka, I might hang it up. But until then, there's people to shoot." Reina replied

"I worry about you, Reina-chan. I don't want you making the same mistake Toshi made." Miki said as she started stitching the wound

"Who's Toshi?" Erina asked

"Toshi was Miki's older brother who was killed by Fujiis a few years back. He attacked one of the elder members and they killed him because of it" Reina explained

The room was filled with a silence as Miki started tending to Reina's wound.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to depress you two. I just don't want to see any of my friends die." Miki said after a few minutes

"There's work to be done, Miki. But I promise you, that one day, when there's no more competition, Aichan and I will step down" Reina said

"I'll hold you to that, Reina-chan." Miki said as she finished up "Now you ladies stay here and rest up and I'll see you in the morning"

Miki grabbed her bag and walked upstairs.

A few minutes later, a groaning sound came from Junjun's direction. The two slowly approached.

"I think she's waking up." Erina said

"Ugh why…didn’t you…finish me off?” Junjun mumbled as she regained consciousness

“I don’t know…maybe it was honor among assassins” Reina answered as she sat down next to Junjun “We didn’t kill each other so the least I could do was get you help”

“That’s so…noble of you…” Junjun said “I thought…you were some…vicious…murdering…monster”

“They say I am but I have my good moments” Reina said with a smile

“Good thing…I didn’t kill you” Junjun  replied, returning the smile

“ Get some rest. You lost a lot of blood, Junjun-san” Erina said

The girls settled in and started to go to sleep.

“Tanaka-san?” Junjun said in the quiet room

“Huh?” said Reina, already half asleep

“Arigato” Junjun replied
------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the sob story. I felt like the story needed a sad chapter  :lol: But back to the killing next time! I promise!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Semi-Auto Ch. 26: The Assassin's Assassin pt. 3
« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2012, 05:31:01 PM »
Respected is better than hated and shooting off at each constantly just for killing
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Kikk4r

• Member+
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2012, 05:47:00 PM »
WHY DID`NT YOU CONTINUED I WAS WAITING FOR A UPDATE!~ :cry:

i really liked this one too :cry:

Offline slasha

• Member+
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2012, 06:52:01 AM »
Haven't been here in over a year. Some much has changed since I last updated this story. Guess it's time for an update. Forgive me for being a bit rusty.

"Higuchi-sama! I need to talk to you!"

"Come on Eiji-san. I'm the Chief Enforcer but you don't have to be so formal. Call me Hiro-san."

"Oh! Sorry! Ummm Hig--I mean Hiro-san. That assassin we hired never came back. One of our members saw her and I think Tanaka Reina going into some house last night"

"What?! Go grab some guys and go get them! Don't let them escape!"

"Y-yes! I'll take care of it! But do you want me to tell Nishizawa-sama?"

"No he doesn't need more stress! Just go!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch. 27: Wounding the wounded

Reina, Erina, Miki, and Junjun sat at a table eating breakfast.

"Eat up ladies" Miki commanded "You lost a lot of energy last night"

"This is really good! I didn't know you could cook!" Reina said as she scarfed down her food

"Yeah, when you're not patching up bleeding gangsters, you can learn a lot of things" Miki replied with a smirk

"So Junjun-san, what are you going to do now?" Erina asked as she resupplied her plate "The Nishizawas have to be wondering about you"

"Well I'll find a way to get them off my trail." Jun answered "I'll just lay low for a while..."

Just as she said that, the sound of several motorcycles started to flood the surrounding neighborhood.

"Ugh, it's 11 in the morning! People are still sleeping!" Miki complained as went to check out the disturbance. She opened the door to see about 7 motorcycles with armed riders parking near the house.

"Umm guys...I think the Nishizawas are here to talk to our buddy Junjun" she quietly said as she quickly closed the door

"Get down!!" Reina yelled as bullets ripped through the wall

"Light 'em up, boys!!" a voice yelled from outside

"You're dead, Tanaka! This is for out comrades!!" another voice screamed

"Miki! I know you still have guns. Where are they?" Reina asked as she hid under the table

"Over there" Miki replied, pointing to a nearby closet "I have a few rifles. Get rid of these punks please"

"Jun, Erina, let's go!" Reina said as she sprinted to the closet as grabbed her weapons. The girls took cover by the front window. Reina silently nodded and they fired back at the thugs.

"What?! They're not dead?" a Nishizawa member yelled before being struck by a bullet

Reina, Junjun, and Erina slowly killed or wounded their attackers and the gunfire stopped.

"They're retreating" Junjun said with a sigh

"Good we defeated them! We're safe." Erina said dropping her gun

"Defeated who?" Miki asked as she looked at the damage "A bunch of low level thugs? Hired guns? The head Nishizawas are still out there and as long as you ladies are still walking around, they'll keep trying to kill you"

"You know, she's right" Reina said "Until we die or until the Nishizawas are wiped out, this war will keep going. We need to strike them where it hurts. We should talk to Aichan, she'll know what to do"

"Guys before you leave, you better help me clean up." Miki grumbled "I took care of you and you take care of my house"

"Sorry Miki-chan..." the girls said as they started to clean up

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Semi-Auto Ch. 27: Wounding the wounded
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2012, 08:35:12 AM »
firefight at Miki's household  :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr