JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Renai Restaurant

Author Topic: Esmerelda [ C.15-Gateway (16/02) - On hold (Writer's note) ]  (Read 59870 times)

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
Re: Esmerelda [ Chapter 14 - Clean Ups (26/01) ]
« Reply #220 on: February 13, 2010, 05:59:48 PM »
HAPPY V Day darling  :heart: :heart: :wub: :wub:

Love ya forever  :heart: :heart: :heart:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #221 on: February 13, 2010, 06:47:27 PM »
Hey Girl,

Happy Valentine Day!

Never thought you would be the one wishing me first... :)

*Gives Girl a box of chocolate*

Will i receive one back on the 14th March?  ;)

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #222 on: February 16, 2010, 04:13:01 PM »
HELLO!!! *Kneels down*  :kneelbow:

I can't even remember if i had reply to all comments.... I guess i had!? Sorry! I know it's a pain in the ass to scroll through those pages... SO... for those who still do not know... I had a content page already XD

Yes~ It had been long....since the last update....and even longer since i last threaten to drop the.......wait... where is it?

*search around messy room.....*
*Throws shirts*
*Throws jeans*
*Throws underwear*
*Throws C, K and Trey-Trey*

AH! Baby Sticky Tree! Not what i'm looking for...but i haven't seen you for awhile :(

*Keeps AAbatt in pocket*

AH! The bomb! It's a bit rusty.. XD but.....

*Keeps bomb in drawer* <- Btw... Granny is in there as well.. don't ask how i fit her in  8)2

Not using it yet...  XD

That's all i guess! SOooooo....

*Drums Rolling....* Presenting! Chapter 15! (It's kinda short.. sorry!)

Chapter 15
Gateway

“Are we there yet?” the girl pouts as the other giggled at her childish behavior.

“Soon…”

“Are we there yet?”

“Soon…”

“But you said that just now too.”

“Ya… but you see…” Ai swirled around gracefully to face the toddler before taking both her hands gently into hers as she continues to lead the way in a backward manner.

“The ‘just now’ you were referring to…was only just a few seconds ago…” Ai smiled warmly as she tries to coax the restless child like how a nursery teacher does before giving her a pat on the head.

“But you said ‘soon’.” the brat whined. The Princess shakes her head in amusement at her companion’s willfulness.

“But I didn’t say how soon it might be.” the raven taps the tot’s nose with her finger and chuckled when the girl sneezes.

“Bless you…”

“But……you didn’t state how not soon it might be too.” the stubborn child was just being unreasonably cute at the moment as she countered back while rubbing her nose.

“Why so grumpy? Stop rubbing…” Ai scolded softly as she hold hostage of the hand that was rubbing the already redden nose excessively.

“You wouldn’t tell me where we’re heading to.” the younger girl accused half heartedly

“Brat…” the Princess pinches her nose.

“What?” yet to let go of her nose, Ai grinned at Risa’s slightly muffled voice.

“You know what it is……You’re making the walk much longer than it’s supposed to be…” she smacks Risa lightly across her arm and pouts.

Indeed, Risa knew what was going on but had just fake ignorant. As usual. But even so, Ai was playing along too.

The moment Ai had led her into the unknown part of the forest, she realized that the whole area was actually a huge dimension gateway.

Destination? It really depends on individual.

Gateway can be a very convenient form of “transport” from location to location that are within its’ channels covering miles within seconds but of course there are drawbacks to it.

Within the gateway, it is a big illusional dimension with neither appropriate route nor way to the destination. Every trail, pathways, bends or junctions are just random obstacles to hinder and confuse the traveler. Turning your head back to check might not guaranty that it will be the same scenery as before, hence backtracking is rather useless as well. Getting lost is just normal. One might even walk around in circles for days, even months or worst, never discover the way out if not careful.

Users had to be clear of the exact destination and so, their spiritual energy will eventually weave a way to the appropriate exit. Distances between the locations are very much dependence on the users’ energy and concentration level. Concentrate to focus on the desired end and energy would act as an unseen force to move towards the goal.

Save much precious time for the capable ones while those not, good luck and god bless it will be.

Question: Risa does not know where she is heading to, does she?

Even so with ones unsure of their way, the gateway is made such that as long as one member of the party is definite of the location, the rest would just have to follow.

Hence, in the cute couple situation,

1.   Energy - definitely was out of the question. So they should have been there pretty fast.
2.   Unclear Destination - how possibly could the Princess be even lost on her own grounds?

So…why the delay?

Thanks to a certain brat, they had been walking across the same area over and over again for nth time.

Following? Wasn’t the brat doing that all along? She was, but just on the physical level. Spiritually, she had been denying the lead, hence the drawback. Even though they were moving nearer and nearer to the "exit”, but at a turtle pace since one force was moving on while the other refuses to.

“Don’t you wanna spend more time with me?” the brunette pulls the raven in closer and drops a chaste kiss on those cute lips to remove the pout before sweetly touching her still slightly red nose against the other.

“I…wanna show you something though.” A soft cute whisper was all she needs to convey the message due to their proximity.

“So secretive?”

“Hmm” an adorable determined look from the Princess and Risa was sure the ring around the raven’s neck is currently doing a fine job capturing the cute sight.

“All the better for the surprise. I love surprises! Let’s go!” seizing the older girl’s hand, the younger made a dash ahead, causing the girl to shriek as she almost tripped over her own footing, trying to keep up with the brat.

Recovering from the initial shock, a second one sets in as she realized she was giggling and screaming like a little girl. She thought she had lost that part of her long ago. Growing up in the palace is just “out of the ordinary”.

Ai was sure she had the brightest smile plastered on her face as mused at how agile yet gracefully the girl was as she weaved through the maze of greens effortlessly, tugging her like an excited child, eager to usher the way towards the showcase with the toy she had her eyes on.

Question again: Risa still does not know where they are heading to, does she?

Nope, she doesn’t but as long as the Princess is there with her, no matter which direction she runs to or which path she takes at a crossroad, they will still eventually end up at the desired location of the one leading, spiritually.

In another words, the brat is just having senseless fun running around.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“No………” one of the cuties not far behind the couple sighed, watching helplessly as her master moved swiftly through the vast greenery before she lost sight of her.

It’s not that she wasn’t fast enough and even in her current state, she was sure if she tried hard enough, she could catch up with them. But……

“Now, how am I gonna get out of here?” she whined as she tugged gingerly on the napping kit that she was piggybacking to secure her closer to her before she slips further.

Even though the kitten is considerably light but the puppy couldn’t help but start to feel the slight existent of her weight since she had been dutifully following her master, hence she herself had pretty much too covered miles of redundant road.

Apparently after the session back at the waterfall, the kitten was reduced to such a jello state that the puppy had to piggyback her when their masters started moving off. From the moment she was up on her back, the kitten was so self-conscious that she buries her head against the side of her neck and refuses to lift her head up even for the slightest moment.

Not even Ai could coax her into it this time round.

Of course, Risa would not miss the chance to poke fun of the seemingly nasty kitten.

“Oh my…~”

Upon hearing the mocking tone, Reina had cringed and her grasping hold on her was almost of a desperate one, so much so that she could almost feel the tip of those razor sharp claws pressing in onto her shoulder blades.

An overflowing surge of protectiveness engulfed the older girl when the distressed purring was made ever so lightly just for her ears as the younger burrowed deeper into the hiding place (aka her neck). Eri knew the quivering kitten was close to tear but had kept the little control left in place with her ego.

“Ar……ar……nevermind…let’s get going, shall we? Haha…~”

Indeed, the puppy was not exaggerating when she gave her words to the kitten. Just a glare, the brat had backed off with an awkward laughter, leaving the cute couple alone.

Risa is her master and her, being her pet, the above situation should have never been possible but Eri is just one fortunate puppy with a great master that not only takes good care of her but also taught her about her rights in being a person. Technically, she is not one but she was told too that she is not just a mere house pet as well. Never was there once she was forced to oblige into something that she wasn’t willing to and was grateful to have been given such privileges.

Sighing again, the puppy seeks for a shady spot. Afterall, more walking is not going to get them anywhere as well. Best option was to awaken the kitten but she rather go for the second best which was to wait for her to get up instead. The third choice, which is their masters, is totally out of the question.

While she was about to move to the selected spot, the kitten stirred. Stopping in her track, Eri turned her head to observe the slightly frowning face fondly before brushing her nose against the kitten’s forehead to smoothen out those frowns, hoping that she will fall back into yet another deep slumber, even, in their current situation.

But apparently, the kitten had had enough rest and the puppy grinned as she watches the adorable kitten sluggishly rubbed her eyes before letting out some endearingly short lazy purrs.

Yet to open her eyes, Eri nudged Reina’s cheek gently. Almost immediately, the kitten returned the affection too by brushing her cheek against hers and gradually, she attempted to open her eyes but only to squeeze them shut again and groans. It took the girl awhile before her cat-eyes adjusted to the brightness and finally focused to find a slivery one gazing into hers. Her vision loses focus again when the older leans in for a peck on her lips.

“Morning, Tigerrrrrr…”

The feline giggled at the puppy dorky-ness and yawned, revealing her short cute fangs before proceeding to raise both her hands up for a good stretch, seemingly forgotten that she now, was piggybacked by the girl. Reina let out a scream from the sudden lost of balance and Eri had jerked forward in a reflexive move to pull the girl back against her again.

Clearly now, the kitten is fully awake as she smacks the laughing girl.

“What are we doing in the gateway?” the girl had finally starts to notice the different in her surroundings.

“No idea. I was just following… and then suddenly, Gaki-san started running along with Ai-chan and…… I lost them…” the puppy drops her ears and whines as she points to the spot where their masters had disappeared to.

“How long have you been wondering in circles?? And you didn’t wake me up for it?”

“No…no… It hasn’t been long…they just took off awhile ago…and you were so sounded asleep……so….I…ar…”

“Then, am I that heavy?” Reina pouts. She knew that it should take much more than short walks to wear that slightest bit out of the hyperactive puppy.

“No! Not at all…It’s just that…Gaki-san had been playing around and so, we have been walking around in here for more than an hour or so?”

“What?!” arching an eyebrow in surprise, Reina motioned for Eri to let her down.

“Nah…It’s okay…I……kinda like it like this.” the puppy smiled sheepishly.

“But……”

“Let’s get out of here… shall we? I’m getting sick of the same scenery over and over again.” the cute childish tone from Eri cuts her off and Reina screamed again from the sudden move as Eri turned them around swiftly before speeding off in the direction absolutely opposite from where their masters had been last seen heading to.

“Who do you think might arrive first? I’m a much better runner than Gaki-san! Plus, you’re definitely much lighter than Ai-chan to be moved around!” Reina giggled yet again at the irony of the adorkable puppy’s mischievousness. In normal circumstances, having to run in the totally opposite direction from the ones they are perusing and questioning the above, it would have been odd but since direction is the least of worries in this place, it only adds on to the humor.

Leaning forward with an arm around the puppy’s neck from behind, Reina points a finger straight out ahead with a determined look…

“CHARGE!”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

:mon innocent:

I hope....no one got lost in the gateway part too.. can be pretty confusing.. LOL~

Please Vote...for... the cutest couple in Esmerelda! <- *points at poll on the top*

[Trying the poll system] XD
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 06:42:00 PM by amEthystx »

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
Re: Esmerelda [ Chapter 15 - Gateway (16/02) ]
« Reply #223 on: February 16, 2010, 04:32:32 PM »
Please Vote...for... who is the cutest couple in Esmerelda!
me and you  :wub:

definitely aichan and gakisan!!!XD
i love how they tease each other..
TanaKame is cute too, but i prefer their owner..it's too much of teaser and rabu rabu..XD

“Don’t you wanna spend more time with me?” the brunette pulls the raven in closer and drops a chaste kiss on those cute lips to remove the pout before sweetly touching her still slightly red nose against the other.
YES!I WANT I WANT!!  :lol:
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :wub:

Nope, she doesn’t but as long as the Princess is there with her, no matter which direction she runs to or which path she takes at a crossroad, they will still eventually end up at the desired location of the one leading, spiritually.
i really love this line..i dont know why.. :)

edit: after i reply, i saw the poll at the top..
and i laugh cause we have the same mindset..
i never expect u to include us inside..LOL
now, how should i vote..omg!
i will vote once i decide btw takagaki and we 2.. :nervous
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 04:40:59 PM by alwaysYou »

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #224 on: February 16, 2010, 06:14:32 PM »
- ^ LOL... Suddenly... energizer's adv pops into my mind.. and then there hops by the ebil Pink rabbit (K), introducing AAbatt to me.. LOL!
I can so picture that! LOL

Aaaa....  :on blackhole:

“Are we there yet?”
What an impatient brat  XD

the raven taps the tot’s nose with her finger and chuckled when the girl sneezes.
That's just so cute!

an adorable determined look from the Princess and Risa was sure the ring around the raven’s neck is currently doing a fine job capturing the cute sight.
I can't help but think the ring was something like that sphere thing in Final Fantasy X/X-2.

Eri piggybacking Reina  :heart:

Reina was adorable and it's like TanaKame role had been reversed in a way, with Eri being more aggressive and protective.

“Morning, Tigerrrrrr…”
:D

“CHARGE!”
Wooo!! Such and adorable couple they are  :nya:  *sighing contentedly*
Thanks, this update is just in time when I need some TanaKame awesomeness  :grin:

I’m sorry I didn’t vote you and and AA because there’s TanaKame and I can’t help it  :nervous
But let me say it again, you two are cute!  ;)

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #225 on: February 16, 2010, 06:16:16 PM »
takagaki +1,000

The takagaki moments always get to me at a certain point and this was about it...  :lol: that's all for now

* kurosawa87  thinks about updating stories but decides to wait for a better time
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #226 on: February 17, 2010, 12:31:20 AM »
*search around messy room.....*
:D
*Throws shirts*
:grin:
*Throws jeans*
XD
*Throws underwear*
:twisted:  :lol:

:shocked

AH! Baby Sticky Tree! Not what i'm looking for...but i haven't seen you for awhile :(
:lol:  rnd-sama, are you not fully charged yet?  :D

*Keeps AAbatt in pocket*
:roll:

“The ‘just now’ you were referring to…was only just a few seconds ago…”
Damn  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Indeed, Risa knew what was going on but had just fake ignorant. As usual. But even so, Ai was playing along too.
Perfect combination  :D

One might even walk around in circles for days, even months or worst, never discover the way out if not careful.
Sounds scary

Question: Risa does not know where she is heading to, does she?
:yep:  XD

Even so with ones unsure of their way, the gateway is made such that as long as one member of the party is definite of the location, the rest would just have to follow.
Oh... but it would be nice if she gets lost and Ai would be frantically looking for her and gets lost too in the process  :twisted:

So…why the delay?
I have a very wild guess  :twisted:

Thanks to a certain brat, they had been walking across the same area over and over again for nth time.
Oh, my guess was wrong... Ai's lost too.?.  :grin:

“Hmm” an adorable determined look from the Princess and Risa was sure the ring around the raven’s neck is currently doing a fine job capturing the cute sight.
I so want that thing  :whip:

Recovering from the initial shock, a second one sets in as she realized she was giggling and screaming like a little girl.
I'd love to see them doing that irl  :heart:

lolz

In another words, the brat is just having senseless fun running around.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

“No………” one of the cuties not far behind the couple sighed, watching helplessly as her master moved swiftly through the vast greenery before she lost sight of her.
Stalkers  :w00t:

“Now, how am I gonna get out of here?”

Not even Ai could coax her into it this time round.
Comfortable much  :D

Upon hearing the mocking tone, Reina had cringed and her grasping hold on her was almost of a desperate one, so much so that she could almost feel the tip of those razor sharp claws pressing in onto her shoulder blades.
Ouches... poor shoulders  XD

Indeed, the puppy was not exaggerating when she gave her words to the kitten. Just a glare, the brat had backed off with an awkward laughter, leaving the cute couple alone.
Knight in a shining fur  :yep:

But apparently, the kitten had had enough rest and the puppy grinned as she watches the adorable kitten sluggishly rubbed her eyes before letting out some endearingly short lazy purrs.
:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Clearly now, the kitten is fully awake as she smacks the laughing girl.

Leaning forward with an arm around the puppy’s neck from behind, Reina points a finger straight out ahead with a determined look…

“CHARGE!”
:shocked  :shocked  :shocked
 :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:
 :mon fyeah:  :mon fyeah:  :mon fyeah:

Me wanna read more  :cow:  :cow:  :cow:   like in not so many days and nights  :cow:  :cow:  :cow: like tonight or tomorrow maybe  :mon pray2:  :D

I exercised my right to vote... guess who?  :twisted:  XD

EDIT
Bishop NI
:shock: How did you know?! LOL!
Been there, done that kind of thing  :D

- LOL.. ya.. and after that.. you will barely have a hand anymore.. lol
XD

C
*pats K's head* sorry to make you go 'Arg'
:(  :D  :P

Okay, I take back my sorry  XD
Arg. You are so hard to crack  :smhid but I'm not surrendering  :twisted:

She's ebil powered  XD
:shocked   :w00t:   :mon fyeah:  me likes the sound of it    :mon mischief:

New page, gomen  :mon sweat:
Tsk tsk tsk   :P

BB NI
- ^ LOL... Suddenly... energizer's adv pops into my mind.. and then there hops by the ebil Pink rabbit (K), introducing AAbatt to me.. LOL!
lol me too when I read C's comment  XD lol ebil Pink rabbit  XD

HAPPY V Day darling  :heart: :heart: :wub: :wub:

Did you know that you're the only one she greeted on V Day?   :roll:

« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 12:48:48 AM by kRisZ »

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #227 on: February 17, 2010, 05:08:06 PM »
@ Ebil Powered K
Knight in a shining fur  :yep:
XD

I exercised my right to vote... guess who?  :twisted:  XD
Did you vote for Bishop and AA?

Arg. You are so hard to crack  :smhid but I'm not surrendering  :twisted:
Is this about the visual thing? Then I'm sorry I'm stubborn LOL

She's ebil powered  XD
:lol:

Tsk tsk tsk   :P
:nervous  what can I say? It just kinda happen   :sweatdrop:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #228 on: February 17, 2010, 05:23:12 PM »
^
Ebil Powered K
XD

Knight in a shining fur  :yep:
XD
:yep: Nice eh?  XD

Did you vote for Bishop and AA?
Who else  :lol: I love TakaGaki and TanaKame but I love GirlFriends more  :D wait let me think of a good name for them  :mon dunno:

Is this about the visual thing? Then I'm sorry I'm stubborn LOL
I'm stubbornER  :twisted:

She's ebil powered  XD
:lol:
:P

:nervous  what can I say? It just kinda happen   :sweatdrop:
:yep:  :lol:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #229 on: February 17, 2010, 06:47:52 PM »
Hey Girl,

YES!I WANT I WANT!! :lol:
- Don't you wanna spend more time with me?  :P

i really love this line..i dont know why..  :)
- Hmmm... After you mentioned it, I realized it's quite meaning in a way... I just wrote it unknowingly  :oops:

edit: after i reply, i saw the poll at the top..
and i laugh cause we have the same mindset..
i never expect u to include us inside..LOL
now, how should i vote..omg!
i will vote once i decide btw takagaki and we 2.. :nervous
- Glad that it made you laugh~ XD At first when you commented, i thought you already had seen it..hence the reply.. Haha... So..the edit you made, made me laugh too.. LOL~ I'll sing for you if you vote correctly :P

@C:
I can so picture that! LOL
- The pink rabbit have already looked ebil to me! Now i know why! It was hiding a pair of curving horns!  :lol:

an adorable determined look from the Princess and Risa was sure the ring around the raven’s neck is currently doing a fine job capturing the cute sight.
I can't help but think the ring was something like that sphere thing in Final Fantasy X/X-2.
- What sphere? i have not been playing FF since FF9 :( lol I'm so outdated with my fav game...

Eri piggybacking Reina :heart:
- i thought it was cute too... XD

Reina was adorable and it's like TanaKame role had been reversed in a way, with Eri being more aggressive and protective.
- LOL~ it seems like so... I just always see Reina as a cute individual that puts up a strong front to everyone but turns into a adorable little girl when there is someone she can rely on.. I saw on their Aloha DVD 3(I think so).. she was so afraid to swim in the deep pool (she said that she can't swim very well but they had safety vest on) with the dolphins that she needed Aika and Risa to accompany to swim across the pool...and apparently was afraid to touch the dolphins as well.. haha.. As for Eri...dorky people are usually very unpredictable.. LOL! And anyway.. Eri had came out of her shell long ago..not much of the shy turtle like before...she's full of confident now... XD

I’m sorry I didn’t vote you and and AA because there’s TanaKame and I can’t help it  :nervous
But let me say it again, you two are cute!  ;)
- LOL~ Thanks? XD

@Kuro-kun: You didn't like TakaGaki??  :? Lol

@Ebil powered K:
Perfect combination  :D
- Indeed they are! XD

One might even walk around in circles for days, even months or worst, never discover the way out if not careful.
Sounds scary
- Maybe i should throw you in there someday!  :P

Oh... but it would be nice if she gets lost and Ai would be frantically looking for her and gets lost too in the process 
- Seems like a nice idea for a chapter.... :huhuh LOL~

So…why the delay?
I have a very wild guess  :twisted:
- Told you i was innocent!  XD

Oh, my guess was wrong... Ai's lost too.?.  :grin:
- Nope, she's just playing along~ XD

Knight in a shining fur :yep:
  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'll try to write faster~ :P I've been very lazy and busy lately... Haha~

I exercised my right to vote... guess who? :twisted: XD
- ME? lol

Quote from: alwaysYou on February 14, 2010, 12:59:48 AM
HAPPY V Day darling   :heart: :heart: :wub: :wub:

Did you know that you're the only one she greeted on V Day?   :roll:
- Really?! How did you know?  XD

Who else  :lol:  I love TakaGaki and TanaKame but I love GirlFriends more  :D  wait let me think of a good name for them  :mon dunno:
- LOL~ What?

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #230 on: February 18, 2010, 04:10:12 PM »
^
- The pink rabbit have already looked ebil to me! Now i know why! It was hiding a pair of curving horns!  :lol:
:shocked

@Ebil powered K
:mon mischief:

- Maybe i should throw you in there someday!  :P
Arg

I'll try to write faster~ :P I've been very lazy and busy lately... Haha~
I was kidding when I wrote that... but I won't complain if there's an update, say in an hour or so  :twisted:   :P

I exercised my right to vote... guess who? :twisted: XD
- ME? lol
:yep:  XD

- Really?! How did you know?  XD
Instinct  XD

Who else  :lol:  I love TakaGaki and TanaKame but I love GirlFriends more  :D  wait let me think of a good name for them  :mon dunno:
- LOL~ What?
Your Girl mentioned something about dark and mysterious…and the first thing that popped in my head was Sunako Nakahara  XD  so let me ask you, do you like strawberries?  :D

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #231 on: February 18, 2010, 04:26:26 PM »
@ K
:yep: Nice eh?  XD

:yep: it's funny

Who else :lol: I love TakaGaki and TanaKame but I love GirlFriends more :D wait let me think of a good name for them :mon dunno:
Really? Go GirlFriends! :cow: :lol:

I'm stubbornER :twisted:
LOL okay  :monk gboy: --> coz somehow I just thought that your stubbornness was kinda cute XD

@ Bishop
:lol: anyway I noticed you've been giving K different color  XD

- What sphere? i have not been playing FF since FF9 :( lol I'm so outdated with my fav game...
I don't really remember but If I recall correctly the sphere can be used to record and then play it like a movie. Same, I lost my interest in FF after X2.

- LOL~ Thanks? XD
You’re welcome?  XD
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 04:28:27 PM by pretend_2besome1 »

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #232 on: February 19, 2010, 04:47:05 AM »
Wow. I can't believe I haven't read this fic yet.

Gomennasai.  :kneelbow:

I'll comment later once I speed-read thru the chapters (and comments) that are up so far.

:on study:

EDIT: *Phew* I'm all caught up now.

I gotta say this: this is way too sugary for me. I was fine with TakaGaki, but once you added TanaKame into the mix (especially since they're extremely cute shapshifting animals) I was getting light-headed with all this fluff. :dizzy:

I'll patiently wait until you finally drop that bomb you've been holding onto, 'cuz that's when all the fun begins. :twisted:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 05:35:32 AM by HartAKL85 »

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #233 on: February 19, 2010, 01:05:38 PM »
YES!!

You updated. I was beginning to think you had abandoned this fic. I'll R&R soon! And the poll was a great idea. I couldn't decide for quite some time. Both or should I say all 3 couples :P were so cute!! :wub:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #234 on: February 21, 2010, 06:15:46 PM »
I wanted to vote for you Sticky. Really! But then, TanaKame tops all other couplings :wub:

Cute chapter. The gateway idea wasn't confusing at all. But where is their destination?

Can't wait for next chapter. But I want more TanaKame!!!!

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #235 on: February 28, 2010, 03:38:48 PM »
Hello there... I have been happily in lurking mode recently... XD I'm just getting really lazy... Half of me is already in the process of decomposing...releasing some sort of stinky VOCs... along with maggots craw..... Oh well... you got the idea right?  :(

@Ebil powered K::

Your Girl mentioned something about dark and mysterious…and the first thing that popped in my head was Sunako Nakahara  XD  so let me ask you, do you like strawberries?
I only like them coated with chocolate!  who is Sunako Nakahara???  :?

@C:
anyway I noticed you've been giving K different color
- YUP~ the one n only pink rabbit~ lol

I don't really remember but If I recall correctly the sphere can be used to record and then play it like a movie. Same, I lost my interest in FF after X2.
- I still pretty got myself stuck at FF7.. LOL~ OLD but Classic~

@Hart: :D Hello~ NEW reader i have!

this is way too sugary for me
- XD too sugary in a bad way or good way?

I was fine with TakaGaki, but once you added TanaKame into the mix (especially since they're extremely cute shapshifting animals) I was getting light-headed with all this fluff.
- *ties string to Hart's leg and flies him along with Kite K and C* XD Anyway..they were heading to a tornado the last time... this time... it shall be a hail storm.  XD

@Hammy: Nope~~ Have not abandon it.. but i'm getting lazy! XD <- Not a good thing...

@Granny: So you voted for the pet in the end? LOL~ I'm having one of those moment in life where you just wanna rot..  XD

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #236 on: February 28, 2010, 03:55:50 PM »
For e first few lines I got a little confused。Wondering where a toddler appeared from XD

Ahh so it's gonna be a race now eh? Eri is a better runner but Risa got a head start so it's still early to tell who will win. And e puppy carrying the lazy + sleepy kitty on her back the entire time was so sweet! I want a Kame puppy!!! *begs*

What will Risa do to Ai after pulling her along? Something naughty I hope :P

Nooooooo don't get lazy. The readers need you! Go sing more MM songs at the KTV place to get motivation :D

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #237 on: February 28, 2010, 04:06:29 PM »
^ LOL~ so.. you have heard of it! come come..lets go sing... I need to start learning my songs~~~~~~ XD

We gonna have dinner soon... hmmm...not very soon... but soon... LOL but anyway... were you informed?

And e puppy carrying the lazy + sleepy kitty on her back the entire time was so sweet!
- LOL.. Reina being a kitten, laziness is essential~! XD and Eri, the knight in shiny white fur! (LOL... i kinda like how K puts it this way)

I want a Kame puppy!!! *begs*
- :( If you find one.. please remember to call me!

What will Risa do to Ai after pulling her along? Something naughty I hope  :P
*gasped* I'm innocent! LOL

Nooooooo don't get lazy
:( :( I'll tryyyyyyyyyyyyy~!! XD

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #238 on: February 28, 2010, 04:21:18 PM »
I heard about dinner but it's still so far away! I don't even know what I will do the coming week, much less
on that day. I will try to make it.

Learn songs? But you can read the lyrics much better than I can so the singing part will be fine. Just learn the dance XD

Edit: OMG! New page gets!

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #239 on: March 02, 2010, 07:50:22 PM »

Already having time to reply... :mon heh:

Please Vote...for... the cutest couple in Esmerelda! <- *points at poll on the top*

:mon dunno:

...... Well TakaGaki.....

POINT FOR THEM!!!!! XD XD :P

........ But TanaKame.....

“Morning, Tigerrrrrr…”

XD XD XD Two points....

....... And you two.......

*Keeps AAbatt in pocket*

:lol: Adorable... XD Three points!

BUT!!

Oh yeah?! Minus FOUR points!!

So TanaKame wins my vote! :mon blblbl:

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Renai Restaurant