JPHiP Radio (35/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Wan Mei Bi Li

Author Topic: A Surplus of Lies, Chapter 13 is up!  (Read 23031 times)

Offline Treykun

• Member+
Re: A Surplus of Lies, Chapter 3 is up!
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2009, 02:08:54 PM »

@kurosawa: Yeah, both XD

@badsaints:

How NOT to answer difficult questions from your girl(friend)
:rofl: Caution: You can only use this at fiction. In real life it doesn't work. :grin:

@rndm: I see... I agree, and I'm the author I'm just so evil... XD

@kRisZ:

But maybe if she'd seen that things would be different.?.
:mon dunno: Maybe... But since she didn't see them... :twisted:

@amEthystx:

*Giving out Q-number for brat Risa Terrorizing Sessions~*

Lol~~~

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2009, 02:50:59 PM »
Wedge?

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2009, 03:00:20 PM »
Wedge?
XD

CHAPTER 4

“And then… she told me that one thing was friendship… and another one her privacy…” Risa chocked, as Eri hugged her, trying to calm her.

“That girl is such a jerk…” Eri thought aloud, making her friend giggle.

“Yes…” She said, as she started to sob again.

“Hey, don’t cry… Tell me what happened after that…”

“She went outside… and left me alone in the dance room…” Risa whispered snuggling into Eri’s chest.

“Completely a jerk…” The other replied. “I wonder who is it...”

“Who knows…”

“Yeah…” Eri chuckled. “Knowing Ai… That person could be even Tsunku…”

“Kame! That’s such an unpleasant image!” Risa laughed.

“Yeah, totally disgusting…”

“Well… What do you think…?” The older asked.

“About what?”

“Well, you said that I should confess my feelings to Ai… But now…” She said muttering.

“Hmm…” Eri said as she thought. “I still think that… But probably you should wait, until the things calm down a little…”

“I’m not sure…”

“Whatever…” Eri changed the subject. “It’s late, and we’re both tired… So go home, get some sleep, and we’ll think more about this tomorrow…”

“You’re right…” Risa said as she hugged Eri.

“I’ll see you tomorrow then.”

Meanwhile, Reina and Maki were peacefully sleeping, when the soloist’s mobile rang…

“What the hell…?” Reina said as she clunged closer to Maki, if that was even possible. “Who the hell is calling this late…?”

“The job…” The older whispered, catching the mobile with her right hand, while her left arm rested under Reina’s back.

“Yeah?” Maki answered her phone.

“…” Reina tried to get the other line of the conversation, but she was way too sleepy to hear it.

“Yes…”

“…”

“Yes…”

“…”

“What?! Right now?!” Maki yelled irritated.

“…”

“Ok, ok… I’ll be there as soon as I can…” She concluded the conversation.

Maki looked at Reina begging for forgiveness. The younger caught the indirect, even knowing that she was half asleep.

“Oh no…” Reina said embracing Maki tighter. “You’re not going anywhere…”

“But we’ve got an issue at work…”

“What kind of issue?” She cut her off.

“A huge one…”

“You’re not going to stay here, even if I tell you to do it, right?” Reina said with a stern tone in her voice.

“Well…”

“Ok… You may go…” She gave up. “I’m starting to believe your excuse about being stressed at work.” She chuckled.

“But, aren’t you angry?” Maki said surprised at her girlfriend’s reaction.

“Yes… But I’m too asleep to start an argument right now…” She said drifting back to her sleep, as Maki get up and started to dress herself.

“Thanks!” The soloist said, kissing her girlfriend’s cheek before start leading towards the door.

“Yeah… But I’ll start it tomorrow… So don’t be so relaxed…” She laughed before fell completely asleep again.

She looks so cute… Maki thought to herself.

Ai-chan was laid in her bed, looking at the ceiling.

“When did I become like this…?” She asked, as she started to cry. “What have I done…? Risa… She just worries about me… And I’ve treated her like that… But well, I’ll fix this later… Now I’ve got a huger problem to solve…”

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: A Surplus of Lies, Chapter 4 Updated
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2009, 03:18:43 PM »
So are Ai's problem and Maki's problem different? Or will we have to wait to find out?

Sleepy kitty is so cute! :heart: Maki's gonna be in for it later, though. I wonder if she'll actually open up about her 'work'?

as she started to cry. “What have I done…? Risa… She just worries about me… And I’ve treated her like that…
Yeah, you better cry, you jerk. How dare you treat your best friend like that. :angry:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2009, 04:16:48 PM »
@badsaints:

How NOT to answer difficult questions from your girl(friend)
:rofl: Caution: You can only use this at fiction. In real life it doesn't work. :grin:
Will try the tip nonetheless and will let you know the result...that is, if I survive :lol:

Maki and Ai both have major issues on their hand. Wonder if they are linked :?

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2009, 10:23:15 PM »
It seems to be an interesting rift between Ai and Risa but Maki and Reina are just too separated from each other and Maki seems to not be in love with Reina, more like friends than lovers
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2009, 03:47:10 AM »
*pass Maki a bottle of sleeping pills*

If the problem is getting bigger...you can drug Reina~  XD

Cause anyway..she is just too cute being half conscious~

*To Ai: Yes~ you are a jerk!*

Can it be...................

I wanted to write it out but i guess a simple mind map is easier.. and let's see how this mind map is going to expand~ LOL~

:mon bat:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2009, 02:38:20 PM »
Yeah…” Eri chuckled. “Knowing Ai… That person could be even Tsunku…”

Damn  :lol: but please no

“When did I become like this…?” She asked, as she started to cry. “What have I done…? Risa… She just worries about me… And I’ve treated her like that… But well, I’ll fix this later… Now I’ve got a huger problem to solve…”

Hmmm

*Looks at the picture ~ thinks ~ nods*

Nice  XD

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2009, 02:51:16 PM »

@rndm: Lol, you'll have to wait... :twisted:

Yeah, you better cry, you jerk. How dare you treat your best friend like that. :angry:
:rofl:

@badsaints: XD Well, talking from my own experiences, I can say that it doesn't work But I've survived...XD But good luck anyways :grin:

@kurosawa: Interesting... Well, we'll see what kind of relationships they'll have... :grin:

@amEthystx: :rofl: So there was a list, and now we've also got a mind map! Great! XD
BTW, you'll have to expand it right now... XD A new character enters... :twisted:

@kRisZ: I think... that a TsunkuAi pairing is disgusting... But maybe I'll try it one day :twisted: NO WAY! THAT ISN'T DISGUSTING! It's more than that... XD

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2009, 02:52:33 PM »
Wedge again?

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2009, 02:54:11 PM »

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2009, 02:58:58 PM »

CHAPTER 5

Reina woke up all alone…

“She hasn’t come back yet…”

As she cursed her girlfriend’s bosses, her own mobile rang…

“Yes?”

“Hi, Tanaka-san!” A cheerful voice squealed.

“Hi, Aika, what’s up?”

“Nothing really… Tsunku just want us practice a new dance… So…”

“So we have to be there early.” Reina cut her off.

“Correct!” Aika replied giggling. “So can you come?”

“Yeah, I’ll dress up and be there in a minute.”

“Ok, see you.”

“Bye…”

Reina looked at her mobile lost in thought…

“These jobs are making the things difficult for us…” She said softly. “But I won’t let anything separate me from Maki…”

“Eri!”

“Oh, hello…” Kamei muttered.

“Eri… I wanted to talk with you…” The black haired girl said.

“About what?”

“About us.” She replied simply.

“Us?” Eri asked sceptically. “Sayumi, listen, you always bring that topic up, and I always end up saying the same…”

“There’s no us.” Sayumi closed her partner’s sentence.

“Right…” Eri said in a stressed tone. “So, if you’re aware of it… Why don’t you stop?”

“Because…”

“Because…” Eri mimicked her words.

“I’m not sure…” Sayumi said. “I guess… It’s just that I miss you…”

“Sayu, that’s impossible.” Kamei stated.

“Why?”

“Because you cannot miss me in that way since we were together just some hours.” Eri said, someway aggravated.

“Well, we were dating just some hours…” Sayumi said in a low voice. “But we passed a night together…”

“Did you have to remain it?” Eri asked sceptically.

“…” Sayumi looked at her.

“What are you looking at?”

“It’s… It’s because of her… right?” She asked.

“Because of who?” Eri asked, completely aware of what Sayumi was referring.

“Because of Reina…” She replied looking at the ground. “You hate me… Because you lost your chance with her…”

“Sayumi… Don’t you understand it?” Eri asked. “It’s not “her”… She’s the love of my life… So what did you expect?”

“Don’t know…” The other replied. “I thought that if you loved her that much, you wouldn’t do what you did with me…”

“It was a mistake…” Eri said coldly.

“Maybe, but it wasn’t only my fault…” Sayumi whispered.

“Yes… I accept that a part of the fault is mine… But you wanted to destroy my relationship with Reina…” The older said, and led towards the door, leaving Sayumi behind.

“Wait!” The other begged. “Why are you saying that? I didn’t want that… I knew it would harm you…”

“Then… Why did you tell Reina what happened between us…?” Eri hissed, looking at Sayumi briefly.

“How…?” The younger was stunned, she didn’t know that Eri knew what she said to Reina. “How… do you know what I said to her…?”

“I know more than you think...” Eri replied, exiting the room, and slamming the door as she did so.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2009, 03:13:45 PM »
Wedge again?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Just a minute, damn! XD
:lol: Sorry, just good timing there.

“These jobs are making the things difficult for us…” She said softly. “But I won’t let anything separate me from Maki…”
*raises eyebrow* Hmmm...

*SayuEri convo*
Ouchie. Sounds like catfight imminent.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: A Surplus of Lies, Chapter 5 is up...
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2009, 03:14:38 PM »

That's the spirit  :rockon:

“Because of Reina…” She replied looking at the ground. “You hate me… Because you lost your chance with her…”

Ehhhh!!!  :shocked

“How…?” The younger was stunned, she didn’t know that Eri knew what she said to Reina. “How… do you know what I said to her…?”

“I know more than you think...” Eri replied, exiting the room, and slamming the door as she did so.

Whoa

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2009, 06:01:02 PM »
You survived? No black eyes or broken limbs there, I hope? :lol:

Ooooooooh a piece of KameShige? Sayu likes Eri and Eri likes Reina? Poor Sayu :( I think Reina should just dump Maki and Sayu should forget Eri. Then these two should get together and we will have the delicious TanaShige :heart: But not gonna happen here lol

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2009, 08:14:28 PM »
The Sayu/Eri conversation is brewing a nasty fight but I wonder about Reina
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2009, 03:34:13 AM »

- Ver.2 XD

ohhhh~ what happened between the 3 of them XD

:mon bat:

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2009, 03:05:17 PM »

@rndm:

Wedge again?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Just a minute, damn! XD
:lol: Sorry, just good timing there.
*Puffs cheeks* Damn you're fast LOL, you posted the reply ONE MINUTE after my post!! XD

Catfight between Eri and Sayu, huh...?? :twisted:

@kRisZ: XD Let's see what Sayumi did... :grin:

@badsaints: No, maybe some scratches XD ~~~ TanaShige... :rofl: That would be interesting...

@kurosawa: Now, we'll see some of the past of them~ :twisted:

@amEthystx: :rofl: Love it!! XD But, lol, what the hell is doing Aika there?! :rofl:

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2009, 03:18:09 PM »
Well... Firstly...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

CHAPTER 6

Sayumi was walking in circles in her room, as she thought about Eri’s words a few hours ago…

“How did she know this…?” Sayumi thought aloud. “How did she know I told Reina what I did with her…? Now I understand why does she hate me…”

“Eririn? Why are you crying?” Sayumi asked, as she approached her friend, who was sitting in a couch.

“Nah, it’s nothing…” The other replied weakly.

“Is it… Reina again?”

“Well… yes…” She admitted reluctantly.

“What has happened?”

“Nothing…” Eri replied chuckling. “That’s the problem…”

“What do you mean…?” Sayumi asked, as she leaned her head onto Eri’s shoulder.

“Well, I mean it’s always the same…” The older replied. “I always give the first step… But when I try to go further and tell her how I really feel… I just can’t continue…”

“But, do you think she feels the same…?”

“Yes. In fact, I don’t think so, I know it…” Eri said wiping away her tears. “But when she tries to do something about this… I push her away…”

“And why’s that?” Sayumi asked dumbfounded.

“Don’t know… I guess I’m way too scared to give another step with her…” The older replied.

“Why?”

“Because I’m afraid to loose her… I mean, what will happen if we go further, and then we realise that it’s a mistake…” Eri chocked. “I don’t what to loose our friendship…”

“I see…” Sayumi said, hurt by Eri’s words, since she was a little in love with her. “But, maybe I can help you to forget her…”

“What do you…” Eri couldn’t end her sentence since Sayumi pressed her lips against hers…

“I kissed her… But it wasn’t really my fault… Since I was in love with her…” Sayumi said as she remained the short amorous relationship that she had with Eri. “The problems came the next morning…”

The next morning, Sayumi woke up naked on Eri’s bed…

But Eri wasn’t there…

“Where’s this girl…?” She said as get up from the bed.

Sayumi dressed up, and found her new girlfriend sitting on her couch… lost in thoughts.

“Eri, what are you doing?”

“Nothing…” She replied.

“Are you ok? You’re pale…” Sayumi asked as she approached Eri.

The younger sat down on the couch, but when she tried to capture Eri’s lips, the other turned her head, avoiding the kiss.

“What was that?!” Sayumi exclaimed.

“Listen… Sayu… I can’t do this…” Eri said as she started to sob. “I can’t do this… This will hurt you…”

“What are you saying…?” The younger asked. “This won’t hurt me!”

“Yes, it will…” Eri replied. “You’ll end up hurt… Because I’m in love with Reina… And you’re aware of that…”

“So… Are you leaving me…?” Sayumi asked fearful. “You have just passed a night with me... and now you leave me…?”

“Yes… I’m sorry, Sayu…” Eri said crying.

“Do you think I’m a toy that you can use like that?!” The younger yelled, cutting the older off.

“No, Sayumi…”

“You’ll regret this!” Sayumi yelled as she got up from the couch, and led to the door.

“Sayumi, wait!” The older demanded.

“No!” Sayumi yelled loudly. “Do what you want! But remember: You are going to regret this!”

“Eri begged me from forgiveness since that day… But one day she stopped… I guess someone said to her what I said to Reina… But who? I've never said anything to anyone…” Sayumi said as she continued with her monologue, with tears in her eyes. “Funny… I guess now I’m the one who has to beg for forgiveness…”

“Reina-chan, what are you doing?” Sayumi asked to her fellow Rokkie, who was deeply distracted.

“Oh, nothing. I was just thinking…”

“About what?” She asked, cutting her friend off.

“Umm… Well…” Reina muttered, trying to find a proper explanation.

“About Eri?” Sayumi asked, with a sadistic purpose.

“Well, yes…”

“You’re in love with her, aren’t you?”

“Yes…” Reina admitted surprised. “But how do you know…?”

“Oh, it’s a long story…” Sayumi said, cutting her off again. “But believe me, you shouldn’t let Eri betray you…”

“What?” The slightly younger asked dumbfounded.

“Oh, Eri is such a liar… I mean, you can’t trust in her…”

“Eh?!”

“Oh, yes… You shouldn’t trust in her… Because she might break your heart…” Sayumi said, trying to convince Reina of Eri’s evil purposes.

“What are you talking about?” The Fukuoka girl asked, half worried and half fearful, because of her friend’s words.

“Oh, I’m trying to protect you from her…” Sayumi said. “You should be grateful… No one was there for me to protect me from her…”

“Why did you need to be protected?” Reina asked, with a suggestive look on her face.

“Because I was in love with her… As you are…” Sayumi whispered. “Then she made me believe that she was in love with me… and took me to the bed with her…”

“What?!” Reina exclaimed, wide eyed.

“And the next morning… She broke up with me…” Sayumi concluded, with a fake pain expression on her face.

“…” Reina stood there frozen. “Sayumi… When did this happen…?” She muttered.

“Oh, just some weeks ago…”

“Oh…” Reina whispered. She was really pale, and about to cry.

“You ok?” Sayumi asked, trying to hide the feeling of satisfaction on her voice.

“Yes…” The younger said, as the tears were starting to appear in her eyes. “Well, gotta go, bye…” She said as she started to run, to hide her tears from Sayumi.

“After that… She forgot Eri… And she fell in love with Goto…” Sayu said, as she stopped walking in circles. “That left Eri broken inside… I’m such a horrible person…”

----------

This explains something~~~?? XD

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: A Surplus of Lies, Chapter 6 Updated!
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2009, 04:01:30 PM »
Ah, the poisonous one strikes. She really is a bad person. :smhid It doesn't matter how much you hurt inside, to let your pride get in the way of love, her's or Eri's, just bad.

Ah, I missed my chance to wedge, too bad.  :lol:

Happy new year!

JPHiP Radio (35/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainie Yang - Wan Mei Bi Li