JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - Shinka shitenee jan

Author Topic: A Surplus of Lies, Chapter 13 is up!  (Read 23027 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: A Surplus of Lies, Chapter 6 Updated!
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2009, 05:20:14 PM »
Poor Eri :cry:

Oh well Happy New Year while I wait about 18 more hours
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2010, 04:00:30 AM »
Ohhh.... Girls can be a scary thing sometime, ain't they? lol

Reina didn't let Eri explain? :(

Anyway.. Aika is in the picture..but i was wondering if she might expand to somewhere..so i put "???" under her photo.. LOL~

Happy new year!

:mon bat:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 08:25:26 AM by amEthystx »

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2010, 07:40:51 AM »
Hmmmm.

Love can make some people do ridiculous things. Part of life's depressing side.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! TREY-TREY   :D

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2010, 03:30:06 PM »
Woot! The Devil strikes! Way to go, Sayu! :onioncheer: *ignores the dagger stares from other readers* All is fair in love and war, afterall :bigdeal: And my name is not Badsaints for nothing :twisted:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2010, 12:14:31 PM »
I love the Aika ??? pic at the corner of that mindmap XD

Ahhh. Everything's becoming clearer now. So because of what Sayu did, TanaKamei never got a chance. But then again you can't really blame the bunny. It's love we're talking about here. Always complicated and painful *nods*

I vote for KameMame to get together since Ai doesn't look as though she will return the bean's affections. And Reina's too determined to keep Maki. Oh the drama~!!

I wonder how Aika will be involved. Or if she will be.

Thanks for the quick updates. It's always great to have consistent chapters to read :)

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2010, 02:45:07 PM »

@rndm:

to let your pride get in the way of love, her's or Eri's, just bad.
:mon dunno: Yeah, agree with that... But however, I think that the people don't really think about it when it's the time for the action... XD

Ah, I missed my chance to wedge, too bad.  :lol:
:rofl: I bet that you'll never do it again as fast as the last time XD

@kurosawa: Yes, poor Eri... I wonder why she's always my target in the fics... :grin:

@amEthystx:

Ohhh.... Girls can be a scary thing sometime, ain't they? lol
Totally agree with that XD

Anyway.. Aika is in the picture..but i was wondering if she might expand to somewhere..so i put "???" under her photo.. LOL~
Lol, I'm starting to think about give her a major role XD

@kRisZ:

Love can make some people do ridiculous things.

Just some, huh?? XD I bet everyone can do ridiculous and stupid things when it's about love :grin:

BTW, Trey-Trey?? :lol: Good nickname XD

@badsaints:

All is fair in love and war, afterall :bigdeal:
And again, I agree... XD

And my name is not Badsaints for nothing :twisted:
I guess you're pure evilness XD Just like me! :grin: :twisted:

@Hammy:

I vote for KameMame to get together since Ai doesn't look as though she will return the bean's affections. And Reina's too determined to keep Maki. Oh the drama~!!
:rofl: And what did you expect? I'm the devil and the drama king :lol: Or at least that's what my stepsister says to me~~~ XD

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2010, 02:59:42 PM »
So... After post this I'll run away... XD

CHAPTER 7

“Eri…”

“Oh, hi Gaki. Have you thought a little more about Ai-chan…?” Eri asked, wiping away her tears quickly.

“Why were you crying…?” The older asked worriedly.

“Oh… You know… The remains of the past…” Eri said smiling weakly.

“The remains of the past…?” Risa asked.

“Yes, that painful part of my past…” The younger whispered.

“I don’t get it…”

“Oh…” Eri chuckled. “Well… Let’s just say that Sayumi has remained me what happened between us… and what happened to me and Reina after that…”

“Eri…” Risa whispered. “Why do you always avoid this topic…?”

“Cause it’s way too painful…”

“But… You’ll feel better if you talk about it…” Risa stated.

“Well… I’ll tell you…” Eri said softly. “But, please, don’t judge me…”

“Hi, Maki!”

“Wow, it’s been a long time…” Maki said as she gave a hug to her old friend. “How’s it going?”

“Great!” The other replied with a huge smile. “And what about you, how are you and your Reina-chan?” She asked nudging Maki.

“Oh, please, Yossie... Don’t start to make improper questions!” Maki said laughing.

“Ok, ok, I won’t ask that kind questions.” She said giggling. “But tell me, how’s the soloist career going?”

“Great, I’ve got much more liberty than in the Hello! Project…” She replied. “But we’ve got more work to do… And what about you?”

“Well, the job is going great… Soon we’ll have a performance with Morning Musume, but don’t worry, I won’t do anything to your Reina-chan…” She said in a teasing and musical tone.

“I hope so…” Maki laughed. “How are going the rehearsals with that kids? You’re going to do a nice performance?” She teased.

“Ugh, that’s going to be hard…” Yossie said. “Ai-chan has been a little distracted, and it’s impossible to work well with her…”

“Oh, Ai-chan…” Maki muttered, her expression changed completely when she heard the name of Morning Musume’s leader…

“Yeah, by the way, Rika tried to call you this morning… Where were you…?”

“At work… They called me very soon today…”

“My god, Eri…” Risa said as she hugged her friend. “This had has to be really hard to you…”

“Yeah…” She said wiping away her tears.

“I can’t believe Sayumi said that horrible things to Reina…” Risa whispered. “But how do you know what did she say to her…?”

“Because I was at the other side of the door…”

“What?!” The older exclaimed.

“Yeah…” Eri said. “But there’s even more… That day I was going to confess my feelings to Reina… I was going to do it for sure… But after that… She avoided me…”

“Eri… That’s horrible…”

“Yes… At least she started to trust in me when a few weeks passed… I worked really hard for that…” The younger said. “But she fell in love with Goto-san… And I just could encourage Reina to confess her feelings for her…”

“Eri… That’s so nice of you… I wouldn’t let her go…” Risa said.

“Yeah… But I just want her to be happy…”

“I see… But at least you managed to make friends with her again…” The older stated.

“Well, yes… But we have never been so close again…” Eri whispered. “I guess she will never trust me in that way one more time…”

Maki entered in her apartment. The conversation with Yossie had left her a little worried…

“Ai…” Maki whispered. “I have to talk with her…”

And the remains of the past night started to bomb her…

“What the hell…?” Reina said as she clunged closer to Maki, if that was even possible. “Who the hell is calling this late…?”

“The job…” The older whispered, catching the mobile with her right hand, while her left arm rested under Reina’s back.

“Yeah?” Maki answered her phone.

“Hello. Are you busy?” Maki had lied to her girlfriend… The call wasn’t from the job.

“Yes…”

“Liar. It’s way too late for you to be busy. You were sleeping… with her, right?”

“Yes…”

“You know that I don’t like this situation… But well, changing the subject, can you come over to my place now?”

“What?! Right now?!” Maki yelled irritated.

“Yes, I don’t blame you if you don’t want to come… But maybe Reina wants to know what kind of relationship we have… ” The girl on the other line said, in a musical tone of voice.

“Ok, ok… I’ll be there as soon as I can…” Maki concluded the conversation.

“How can I be doing this to Reina…?”

--------

No one noticed something weird in the call that Maki recieved??? Lol~ :twisted:

*Runs away and hides under the bed...*

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: A Surplus of Lies, Chapter 7 is up!
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2010, 03:13:55 PM »
I knew Maki was cheating!! :angry: :angry: Don't run Trey-Trey! You need to post the next chapter!

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2010, 03:21:54 PM »
“Because I was at the other side of the door…”
- Eri.......~  :mon hanky:

“Yes, I don’t blame you if you don’t want to come… But maybe Reina wants to know what kind of relationship we have… ” The girl on the other line said, in a musical tone of voice.
- Is that Ai-chan!?  :on blackhole: Ai-chan!!!!!!

No one noticed something weird in the call that Maki recieved??? Lol~
- Actually i did..but i guess i forgot to mention it XD I mean... what work will call you in the middle of the night...not her kinda work anyway.. studio closes at night too~

*Runs away and hides under the bed...*
- Pull Trey-trey out...   :gmon fry:

:mon bat:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2010, 04:00:40 PM »
OMG You make our AICHAN looked bad  :OMG:  :scolding:  :on voodoo:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2010, 04:23:49 PM »
I knew it! There's something between Maki and Ai! But I can't blame Maki since it's Ai we're talking about. Heck I'll even cheat on my partner for Ai :lol:

So your new nick is Trey-Trey? :lol: I wanna use that too! Can I? Can I? *jumping around* :w00t:

And my name is not Badsaints for nothing :twisted:
I guess you're pure evilness  Just like me! 
LOL why do I get the feeling we'll be very very good friends? :twisted: Plus the fact that you are a Reina shipper is a score XD

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2010, 02:21:55 PM »

@rndm: Oh, come on don't be angry XD Everyone knew this since the start... The question is with who she's cheating :twisted:

@amEthystx:

Actually i did..but i guess i forgot to mention it XD I mean... what work will call you in the middle of the night...not her kinda work anyway.. studio closes at night too~
:rofl: True XD But who knows... Maybe she had to record a PV :grin:

@kRisZ:

OMG You make our AICHAN looked bad  :OMG:  :scolding:  :on voodoo:

Hey, I didn't!! I'm not that evil~~~ XD

@The evil person who loves to traumatize kids: Lol~ Everyone can use that nick XD

I knew it! There's something between Maki and Ai!
:kekeke:

LOL why do I get the feeling we'll be very very good friends? :twisted: Plus the fact that you are a Reina shipper is a score XD
Lol, XD  A Reina shipper?? It's so obvious??  :grin:

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2010, 02:33:47 PM »
I won't say anything about this~~ :twisted:

CHAPTER 8

As Maki was taking a bath, the guilt started to fill her body. But she couldn’t stop what she had started, since Ai-chan knew a lot, and she was way too close to Reina.

“What should I do…?” Maki thought aloud. “I want to be with Reina and forget about all this, but Ai won’t make the things easy for me…”

"But maybe Reina wants to know what kind of relationship we have… ”

"Relationship..." Maki continued. "Reina... She thinks we're friends... But in fact we're rivals..."

Maki arrived at Ai’s apartment as soon as she could, as promised.

“Hi…” Ai said teasingly as she opened her door. “As punctual as always…”

“Yeah.” Maki replied as she entered in the apartment. “It’s really late, what did you want…?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” Ai cut her off. “What do you think? That I’ve call you at this hour to play chess with you?”

“No.” Maki replied. “But I can’t believe you have called me, when you know I was with Reina.”

“I can’t believe that you’re saying that.” Ai stated coldly as she sat on her couch. “You don’t care about Reina.”

“Well, maybe you think so…” The older said. “But I do care for her.”

“Liar.” Ai said simply.

“What?”

“If you care so much for her, you wouldn’t cheat on her.”

Maki stood up, looking at Ai. She was clearly affected by the younger’s words.

“What now?” Ai asked. “Are you mute?”

“I didn’t want to cheat on her.” Maki said at last. “And that stopped a long time ago…”

“Oh, please.” Ai cut her off. “You’ve never told her… So it’s like keep on cheating...”

“No, it isn’t.”

“Yes, it is.…”

“No, it isn’t!” Maki stated irritated. “You know that if I haven’t told this to Reina, it’s because it would hurt her… And she might leave me…”

“Well, if she does that, it’s just because you deserve it.” Ai stated as she started to read a magazine, while Maki was still observing her. “You started all this…”

“No.” Maki snapped all of sudden. “I didn’t start this, it was her…”

“No…” Ai said giving the older a suggestive look. “You had argued with Reina, and thought that you two were over… So you started to look for consolation one night…”

“And she appeared.” Maki closed the younger’s story.

“That’s right.” Ai said giving her a smile.

“But that wasn’t really my fault. She caught me out of guard.”

“Yes, well… But you two solved your problems the next day…” The younger said. “But you continued with your little secret… And you didn’t break up with her.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, if you had leave her when you two solved your problem…” Ai explained. “I wouldn’t say anything to Reina, in fact I would understand why did you cheat on her. But since you went on with this…”

“So you’re saying that I should have left her earlier.”

“Well, you can say it like that.” Ai replied. “But you can also say that now you have to tell Reina the truth…”

“But, why?” Maki said looking at the ground. “That would be devasting for her…”

“She’ll know it one day… You better tell her now…” The younger whispered. “Before she’ll notice it for herself…”

“Or before you tell her.” Maki said giving Ai a suspicious look.

“Do you really think I’ll tell her…?”

“Well, you haven’t talk about this topic for ages…” The older whispered, piercing Ai with her gaze. “But now, you’ve started to talk about it again…”

“Because I saw it…”

“You saw what…” Maki retorted fearful, afraid of what could be Ai’s discover.

“I saw you with her again…” Ai replied. “Just a few days ago…”

“…” Suddenly Maki looked to the ground again, avoiding the younger’s gaze.

“You said to me that you had left that girl to be with Reina… And she said the same… But I guess you’ve come back…”

“No… It’s just… The other day…”

“I don’t want to know it!” Ai yelled. “I’m just telling you that you must tell Reina the truth! Don’t cheat on her…”

“Why do you want that…?”

“Because if you continue without telling Reina, and she ends up hurt because of you…” Ai whispered and she took a long pause. “I swear, you’re going to regret it…”

Risa walked Eri home, and made sure she was fine. After their conversation, the younger just couldn’t stop crying, much to the worry of her friend. But the worry just grew bigger when Risa received a call when she got home.

“Yes?”

“Gaki-san…” The girl on the other line said as she cried. “I need to talk with you…”

“Hmm, I’m not sure if I want to talk with you at this moment…” Risa replied doubtfully.

“Eri told you, right?”

“Yes…”

“But please, come to my place…” Sayumi begged. “I really need to talk with someone… And you have to know the two versions of this story…”

“And what’s the other version?” Risa asked suggestive. “The one you told to Reina?”

“No…” Sayumi said crying even harder. “The same one as Eri’s… but with my point of view…”

“Sayumi, I don’t really know if I want to listen to it…”

“Please, Risa…” The younger whispered.

As Maki was still thinking, someone knocked on her door. She ran her corridor only wrapped in a towel to open it… But that someone was an unexpected guest…

“What the fuck are you doing here?!”

----------

*And again, runs away and hides under the bed...*

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2010, 04:23:37 PM »
@The evil person who loves to traumatize kids: Lol~ Everyone can use that nick XD
Cool nick! Wonder who is that? :P

Soooooooo Maki is cheating on Reina with Miss X, and she's not Ai. Ai learns about it and decides to blackmail Maki. She's so evil!!! And I like it :twisted:

Sayu wants to give her version of what happened? :huhuh Interesting :lol:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: A Surplus of Lies, Chapter 8 updated...
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2010, 05:56:10 PM »
Okay, Ai's not the third party Yay!  :gmon twirl:

*Waits for Sayu's version*

“What the fuck are you doing here?!”

Hmmm

*And again, runs away and hides under the bed...*
There's a monster down there  :mon cweepy:   :D

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2010, 10:52:52 AM »
Oh, come on don't be angry  Everyone knew this since the start... The question is with who she's cheating
Yeah, I totally knew from the start... :sweatdrop:

So it's not Ai, but Ai's being protective of Reina, which is cute.

I can't help but feel a little sorry for Gaki-san, getting caught up in the middle of the rokkie triangle, even if she really cares for Eri.

And I feel almost no sympathy for Maki, though I'm sure I should just a little bit...

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2010, 10:03:18 AM »
C7

“Well… I’ll tell you…” Eri said softly. “But, please, don’t judge me…”

Poor Eri. She needs to let it out yet she's afraid of how others might see her after this.  :cry:

C8

I'm shocked...too shocked to the point where words are beyond me.

So it's not Ai? But Ai's is still kinda ebil :smhid Does this mean she feels something for Reina? Why else would she be so pissed if Maki did hurt Reina?

And the Sayu wanting to speak to Risa bit was surprising too. Of all the people she could talk to, why Risa? Is she gonna somehow be a key character in the 6kkie triangle? Hmmmmm. Very interesting.

Come back soon and update you hear me?! You can't leave me hanging! *shakes fist* :P

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2010, 03:28:33 PM »

@badsaints:

Maki is cheating on Reina with Miss X, and she's not Ai. Ai learns about it and decides to blackmail Maki.
Yeah, you can say that XD

She's so evil!!! And I like it :twisted:
I wonder why it doesn't surprise me :grin:

@kRisZ:

There's a monster down there  :mon cweepy:   :D
:lol: Believe me, nothing can live down there XD Seriously, I have to clean it up lol

@rndm:

And I feel almost no sympathy for Maki, though I'm sure I should just a little bit...
Well, I think that's pretty normal... XD

@Hammy:

So it's not Ai? But Ai's is still kinda ebil
Of course she XD

Come back soon and update you hear me?! You can't leave me hanging! *shakes fist* :P

:rofl: Ok, ok... I've been ill these past days, so I've written quite a lot XD

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2010, 04:12:01 PM »

CHAPTER 9

“What the fuck are you doing here?!” Maki yelled.

“Wow, you’re only in a towel.” The guest said as she observed Maki. “Were you expecting someone?”

“No, of course not!” Maki stated as she pushed her intruder outside the apartment. “Now, seriously, what are you doing here?!”

“I’ve come to see you.” The younger said softly, pushing Maki lightly, in order to enter in the apartment.

“Ai-chan, you saw me this morning…” Maki whispered as she saw how the younger sat down on her couch, and looked at her grinning.

“Yes, but we only argued… And I had another plans…”

“What kind of plans?” Maki asked irritated because of the younger girl. “Don’t tell me, you’re going to say that I have to tell Reina the truth…”

“Yes.” Ai stated simply with a suspicious look written all over the face. “How do you know? Am I that obvious?”

“Yeah…”

“I see…” The younger whispered. “But I’ve worked with Reina this morning and she didn’t seem sad or something…”

“…” Maki kept silent, since she knew where the conversation was leading.

“So I’ll guess… That you haven’t told Reina anything…”

“I haven’t seen her in the whole day…” Maki said, sitting next to Ai.

“Oh, but you could tell her that you had to see her…” Ai stated.

“…” Maki just nodded a little. “But I was busy…”

“You weren’t…”

“Yes, I was…”

“If you were so busy why were you taking a bath…?” The younger asked suggestive.

“I was thinking about what you told me this morning…”

“Really?” Ai asked, and Maki nodded. “So, what are you going to do…?”

“I don’t know…” Maki said, as she got up from the couch.

“Well, you have no option.” The younger stated simply. “If you don’t tell Reina, I’ll tell her about it.”

“Don’t do it, please…” Maki begged in a low voice, and suddenly started to cry.

“Oh, come on, don’t cry…” Ai said with a fake worried tone on her voice. “I know that you don’t want to loose Reina… But this is all your fault…”

“But I’m going to leave her…” The older stated weakly.

“You’re going to leave who? Rika?” Ai asked.

“Yes…”

“That isn’t going to stop me from tell Reina everything.” The younger cut off in a harsh tone. “You know I love her…”

“Yes… And that’s why you’re going to make us break apart!” Maki suddenly snapped. “But you should know that she doesn’t love you…”

“I know it… But it’s because of you…” Ai stated coldly. “You’re in the middle of my way…”

“Yeah… But if we break up, and you have luck and she starts to love you…” Maki said threateningly. “I’ll tell her that you had everything planned.”

“And who she’s going to believe?” Ai asked weakly. “The friend which loves her and takes care of her? Or to the ex-girlfriend which cheated on her?”

“So…” Risa said as she sipped her coffee on Sayumi’s kitchen. “Tell me which is your version of the story… But, please, try to not lie…”

“Gaki, I can understand why Eri’s bugged about that… But you…”

“Well, Eri’s my best friend, so I’m kinda bugged about that too…”

“I see.” Sayumi said looking at the floor. “Well, I’ll tell you my point of view…”

“Well, I don’t wanna really listen to that point of view…” Risa said coldly. “So just tell me why the hell did you do that…”

“Because I was in love with Eri…”

“What?!” The older exclaimed surprised. “You were in love with her?!”

“Yes…” Sayumi admitted.

“Well, if that’s true, there are even more reasons to not do that!”

“You don’t understand it Risa…” The younger whispered, as she sat down in front of her.

“I think there’s nothing to understand…”

“Yes, there is.” Sayumi said. “How would you feel if the person who you love, loves someone much more than she loves you?”

“Well…” Risa mumbled. “I guess I’d feel bad… But I wouldn’t try to destroy the relationship that she has with the other…”

“Yes… I didn’t have to do that… But I couldn’t avoid it.” The younger said softly. “I was way too hurt…”

“I see… But, still…”

“Yes… I know what you’re gonna say…”

“But why you couldn’t avoid it?” Risa asked curiously. “I mean, I know that you were hurt, but you could at least keep it from Reina…”

“I don’t know…” Sayumi mumbled. “I guess I wanted to hurt Eri… And I knew Reina was her weak point… But now, I regret it…”

“Of course you regret it, I’m sure you aren’t that bad…” Risa chuckled. “You should apologize to her…”

“No, I guess I don’t deserve to be forgiven…” She whispered.

“Oh, come on, don’t say that!”

“No, Risa. However, she won’t forgive me.”

“I’m sure she’ll do it…” Risa said as she smiled. “You just have to try it…”

“Maybe…” The other replied. “But how does she know what I said to Reina?”

“She told me she was in the other side of the door…”

“Oh, shit…”

“Yeah…” Risa agreed. “And she also told me that she was going to confess Reina that day…”

“What?!”

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: A Surplus of Lies, Chapter 9 is up
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2010, 04:43:21 PM »
“But I’m going to leave her…” The older stated weakly.
“You’re going to leave who? Rika?” Ai asked.
Oh so Maki still has an ongoing relationship with Rika :huhuh .....EH? RIKA?!?! :shocked

“You know I love her…”
Ahh this explains Ai's behaviour :yep:

“How would you feel if the person who you love, loves someone much more than she loves you?”
“Oh, shit…”
Yep I think she answered her own question :lol:

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - Shinka shitenee jan