JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Gyeou

Author Topic: Share Your AKB48 Related Dreams  (Read 59314 times)

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
Re: Share Your AKB48 Related Dreams
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2010, 10:43:07 AM »
I dreamed of Sayaka!!!!

Just, I was in the supermarket and bumped my cart with hers. Then we looked at each other and we began to talk as if we were old friends who hadn't seen in a while. I kept asking her about her job and stuff. It was pretty awesome xD

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline hibachifinal

• リトル・プリンセス
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super Fab Imouto II Turbo
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2010, 07:49:33 PM »
i've been having reoccurring dreams involving Mayuyu... as my daughter.

not in any order, but some that i recall

1. We were at an arcade, and she was playing a lightgun game (like House of the Dead), and she was really bad at it, so i kept giving her coins to play... then this lady came up to us and smacked me on the shoulder and said: "Stop spoiling your kid.. and you've been hogging this machine, other kids wanna play too"

2. At a cake/coffee shop, i was talking to Mayuyu about something, which got her excited, caused her to fling the fork around, and it hit this lady behind her (Who looked like Yukirin), smudging icing on her coat. Apologies were made and dry cleaning money was handed out. Mayuyu was all sorry faced, but didn't say much.

3. The weirdest one, not sure if she was my daughter in this one, but... i was teaching her how to drive stick, but even before I told her much, she quicky got the hang of it and was speeding like a pro, and i was like "how is this possible" then she started to explain how she found out that she's actually a newtype.... yeah.

:nervous

シャイニーくももかがやくよKY PP FCpixiv@hibachifinal

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2010, 05:30:52 PM »
This is probably due to watching all of the Yokohama concerts in a row right before bed some time ago but I dreamt that I was actually at one of the concerts. Except the concert wasn't actually in the Yokohama arena. Take the stage platforms of the arena and somehow put it into a small school gymnasium; that's where I was. AKB48 was doing their thing and all of a sudden, they announced an intermission and I'm suddenly backstage with them. Since it was a break from the concert we all decided to go out and grab a bite. Cut to a scene of AKB members (not all of them, but I distinctly remember Miichan and Tomochin there) and a few staff members eating whereas I was standing around the table grabbing chicken wings to eat. Everyone's finished, napkins (or serviettes if you wanna call 'em that) are passed around and we're suddenly at the concert again. The music starts up once more and it turns out to be BINGO! The twist? The staff are also on stage (on the wings rather than the center) doing the dance and singing! Next thing I know, Miichan's dragging me on stage and shoving a microphone into my hands to make me sing as well (maybe I became staff because I ate with them? Who knows). Of course, I uberly fail at the dance, though it didn't seem like it was noticed (to my defence, I prefer to be a vocalist than a dancer anyway). And just before the 'woah'-ing part at the end, the spotlight shifts over....to a Tomochin solo. A Tomochin DRUM solo. On a ROCKBAND DRUM SET. Everyone gets excited at the sight of that (myself included) and she just rocks out on that. The show ends and AKB/staff all head backstage whereas I leave with the audience (I guess I lost my staff title). The ending music happens to be the instrumental for RIVER so I, being the idiot I am, tried to dance that as I was leaving. It ended up being worse than BINGO. Still feeling pumped from the concert though, I decide to text all of the members 'otsukaresama deshita!' (I particularly remember wondering if I had Sae's number though) and as I'm doing that, there's a crash with a truck. And the dream ends. Oh, and throughout the entire dream, I was wearing a suit. Similar to what Togazaki wears.

Offline Malachite

• 鏡の中のキモヲタ
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2010, 03:09:02 PM »
I just had a pretty strange dream with an ending that was so good that I woke up out of disbelief that it could ever happen. For some reason, Sumire was visiting Scotland and knew my family somehow. She was speaking fluent English with a Scottish accent and was in my house. I asked her if it would be weird to ask her to sign BLTs and she got kind of embarrassed and was really surprised to meet a fan here. Then for some weird reason she dried her hair and we kissed. This is when I woke up due to skepticism about the entire situation. I always ruin my dreams by thinking too much.

But yeah, I guess I just had my first ever AKB48 dream that wasn't mostly a nightmare. I'm writing it here straight away mostly out of fear of forgetting it.

Offline hibachifinal

• リトル・プリンセス
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2010, 05:40:30 PM »
My dream last night.

I was in an AKB concert  :lol: , not a big stadium one, more of theater hall sized, but yeah, it was wicked, shit was cramped and I had mah glowsticks ready. For some reason I was tagging along with a buncha AKB fans that I happen to know, we were talking (screaming) loudly during the overture because one of guys i knew was talking about some crazy shit that happened in the concert the day before (apparently we were at the 2nd day)... So yeah, it started with the usual sets, a few singles were performed.. then came a few unit songs. That's where weird shit happens..  :panic:

Yuukawa no Garter with Mayuyu, Haruu and Yukiko  :panic:
Choose Me! shuffled, Miichan being replaced by Mikapon lez'ing up the song  :sweatdrop:
Persona doing Junai no Crescendo  :lol:
a Jurina solo song of somekind  :panic:
and a weirdass UnderGirls Pony to ShuShu with lovetan on center  :lol:

tgsk came out and told news about NMB48, and there were like 10 unknown girls who came on stage doing intro speeches  :shocked
then i woke up
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 10:09:02 PM by ronin »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2010, 07:13:19 PM »
^ Whoa! You actually had a normal AKB dream :shocked:

I sure hope Mayuyu wasn't your daughter this time :lol:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2010, 07:15:24 PM »
^^I'm not reading it with a small ass font like that  :lol:

Offline Anariel

• Meronpan Society
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2010, 07:24:59 PM »
Today i had a dream with Kasai Tomomi (first dream with akb/ske members, i don't know why it was Kasai Tomomi) but like always it is going in a wrong way, I can't get profit from it because dream was such short and stupid.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2010, 06:28:28 PM »
Awesome Sae dream last night!! Pretty surprising because I don't follow Sae that actively.

We were in some sort of room, looking a bit like a wooden sauna or something with two beds in the opposite sites of the room. Sae was in the bed on the far end. She was wearing some sort of exotic, Brazillian style (?) out fit with lot's of tummy exposed. After about 40 minutes (not sure why?!) I joined her and happy times followed.

Then, there was another room which looked liked some sort of paper storage. Really dark and creepy. There were gaps between stacks of paper.. I looked and I saw like faces of ghosts appear in various directions  :panic: :panic: :panic:

Offline hibachifinal

• リトル・プリンセス
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2010, 08:25:52 PM »
a combination of tiredness, and because i fell asleep watching some A stages.

We were on a small stage. I was wearing a yellow jacket, and yellow/black pants, i had flip-flops on and some gold bling, as well as shades. looks like what a low ranking yakuza would wear. i had semi-bleached hair, and had a cherrytop Les Paul on me  :panic:, in front me was a rig, had a laptop, and a korg mini, with some EQ's and machines. Behind me was a drum set up, in it, was a skinny dude wearing nothing but super short-shorts. to the opposite of the stage from me, was a girl, was using an Ibanez IJX of some kind, it was royal blue., now in the center, was this short girl, she had dark brown hair, brushed back in a manner that it shows the forehead, small stature, really short skirt, had a costume-like vest, crimson plaid pattern, she was wielding a jazzmaster (bass), cream with dirty pearl inlay. she also was acting very smug, and had shades on (white framed). She was Tomomi Itano.

and we played "hard" versions of Iiwake maybe and a tripped out dub/trip-hop/metal mix of Keibetsu
 :lol:

tomomi did an insane bass solo during keibetsu

there was wota in the mosh pit

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2010, 08:07:16 AM »
I dreamed last night that I was at a concert, and - during the MC - Tomochin confessed to me right in front of everybody.  Well, that made the wota mad, so they all came after me.  Tomochin jumped down from the stage and we both somehow got away and out of the doors.  We ran for a while to get away from the wota.  Finally we stopped and I asked her, "Why did you do that, you'll be fired for sure now."
"I couldn't help it" she replied, "I just want to be with you forever."

Then I leaned in to kiss her...

... And 'woke up'. But not really because Macchan was in the room yelling at me.  "Onii-san,  wake up or you'll be late for school!!!"
"But my alarm never went off."
"Of course it did, it's going off right now."
She was right, my alarm was going off.  And that's when I really woke up.

I think I've been watching way too much Anime lately.  :lol:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2010, 10:39:21 AM »
^ and ^^, awesome, I wanna dream about Tomochin too  :lol:

Offline nicander

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2010, 10:52:27 PM »
i don't know why this kind of dream occurred

in my dream akicha was dead because of lungs cancer :panic:
the one who informed me of her dead is acchan (including this, she appeared 4 times in my dreams). Together with acchan we went to her funeral at a town that i've never seen but i can tell that is japanese town. At akicha's funeral i remember i saw takamina, yuko, sae, and mayu, i don't remeber the rest. Everybody was crying there. i didn't see akicha, i only saw her photo near her coffin. :cry:

incuding this dream it means acchan appeared 4 times, yuko and mayu 2 times, takamina and sae 1 time , and none of my oshimen have appeared in my dream :banghead:

still 4am here, back to sleep

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2010, 10:57:46 PM »
^Woah that's depressing... how could you sleep after that  :cry:

Offline Malachite

• 鏡の中のキモヲタ
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2010, 11:13:00 PM »
incuding this dream it means acchan appeared 4 times, yuko and mayu 2 times, takamina and sae 1 time , and none of my oshimen have appeared in my dream :banghead:

Even in your nightmares you're stuck with the same old senbatsu lineup.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2010, 03:35:23 AM »
That is some fucked up shit, nicander.

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2010, 06:07:22 AM »
reading about ur dreams, i was like---> :rofl:

lately, been dreaming about akb48 but just lazy to share it here  :nervous

last night though, dreamed of Tomochin....she was in our house and it was her birthday! everyone was wishing her a happy birthday and suddenly this guy showed up in no where doing anything, as in anything to impress Tomochin and it kinda pissed me off..... :angry: :angry: :angry:

i was like....what the, this is my dream, right? what the hell  :smhid that guy is ruining my dream!  :angry:

PS: if I'm going to see that guy again in my dream, going to kill him!  :twisted: (since i was a kid, been dreaming of killing people)

Offline nicander

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2010, 06:40:22 PM »

Even in your nightmares you're stuck with the same old senbatsu lineup.

acchan is too strong to resist XD

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2010, 02:22:45 PM »
The moment is finally here!!!

I had my first ever Tomochin dream  :twothumbs I can only remember two things;
1. I touched her bum  :lol:
2. When I put my arm around her she felt really thin

The end.  :lol:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2010, 06:52:11 PM »
My first oshi dream! As much as I love both Umechan & Tomochin they never appear in my dreams. However, Thursday night everything changed...

I was attending an MMA event in Japan and hanging out with some random ass people. The only fight I remember is Cain Velasquez vs. Matt Hughes... which doesn't even make sense since Cain is like twice as big as Hughes. Anyways it was such a shitty venue that I could barely see anything. After that fight I was like "fuck it" and bounced. Then some bastard lil' kids stole my backpack and I had to beat one of 'em up to get it back. So, I finally got out and all of a sudden my co-worker appeared. We started walking and I have no idea where we were supposed to go. All I know is that at one point I realized that I gotta take a leak so we went to the nearest public toilet. I must have peed for like five minutes straight (and no, I didn't wet my bed) and for some reason my female co-worker was standing next to me the whole time. The place was all dirty & grimy and all of a sudden I realized that it was full of junkies shooting up heroin. So, I pulled a real gentleman move and fucking ran away, leaving my co-worker at the mercy of them junkies. Once I got out I saw none other than Ayaka Umeda standing near the entrance promoting something. Umechan was wearing a yellow 24h TV t-shirt and she was hanging out with a girl who looked like Manatsu Mukaida but it might have been a random research student as well. So I went up to her and started explaining in broken Japanese that I'm like her biggest fan and Umechan got all excited an' shit. She even said a few words in Finnish. I asked her where she had learned Finnish but I didn't quite understand her answer. Then out of nowhere a wild BarrieV appears. Barrie was like "Oh shit! Masa's your biggest fan!" and then he pretty much disappeared. After Barrie's brief appearance I asked Umechan if I could take a couple of photos. I totally ignored the kid who was with her and took like dozens of photos. She even changed her outfit a couple of times during the photoshoot. Then Umechan's manager came and said that it's time to leave. So, they both jumped in the car and.... it wouldn't start. Umechan actually had to push the car and right before I woke up, I yelled "Umechan can do itto"....

THE.BEST.DREAM.EVER.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 06:58:13 PM by Masa »

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Gyeou