JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jimin & Iron - Puss

Author Topic: [H&A Euro Tour 2010] Submit your questions for hANGRY & ANGRY and have a chance to ask em directly  (Read 14872 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
HERE ARE THE LUCKY :hipheart: QUESTION ASKERS YEAH!! :jphip:

Finland:
Masa
shirenu

Germany:
Kimuuu
almond

UK:
~Dan~
Mai

France:
Uni
Linna2040

I'm not sure if maiZe of INTL WOTA will post :P

but I sent along these JPH!P H&A Entries to her:

Finland: Kio_, +u+u
UK: Afro_Stud
Paris: CDevil, yossierocks

CONGRATS GUYS!!

Remember!! BE YOURSELF :D

ETA:

PLEASE NOTE:

To all those people, they have to meet the woman at the merchandise table. They have to give their name and she will tell them how it will be done. If they don't see her, they won't come on stage !

ALSO!!

We at JPHiP.com want to give a big THANK YOU to Concert Organizers for giving us this awesome opportunity! and IntlWota.com teaming up to give these lucky H&A Fans an experience like no other! :twothumbs
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 07:29:38 AM by daigong »

Offline +u+u

• Member+

PLEASE NOTE:
To all those people, they have to meet the woman at the merchandise table. They have to give their name and she will tell them how it will be done. If they don't see her, they won't come on stage !

What? When? Where is the table?  :panic: Someone who knows Tavastia, plz tell me  :panic: We don't get to know when we're going on the stage before we talk to this woman? What language does this woman speak? I don't even know which one of my two questions u sent to them  :shocked
Masa, Shirenu, Kio.. help me there and catch me when I faint XD  :panic: :panic:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 08:52:07 AM by +u+u »

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
XD Awww... tutu, you're too cute. XD  Everything will be OK.

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
^ xP well, merchandise table is usually placed so that you have to pass by it. You can't miss it! It's before the doors which leads to the space where the stage is. Gawd, I hope they will take some extra questions :P *too hopeful*
And, Tavastia is kind of small, you can't miss anything in there :lol:

cloakroom is compulsory if you have jacket etc. Payment is 2€.

Offline Kea

Congrats to the lucky winners!!

I didn't apply here cause I missed the deadline but I applied on another site and got picket too!!! (for Paris). I'll see the other winners there ;)

Offline CDevil

:shocked :w00t: WTF!!!! Thanks a lot for selecting me, it really means a lot, I can't wait!!!!! :D Feels weird that this will all be over in less than 2 weeks, but these could easily be the best few weeks of my life now lol.

And many congrats to the other winners too, this should be amazing and pretty hilarious :lol:

MASSIVE THANKS AGAIN to everyone who made this happen :thumbup

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm confused, did I just get considered by Maize or was I actually picked? Either way I really appreciate everyone's hard work.....
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
NOICE!! You never know if you never try! This is HUGE!

I'm confused, did I just get considered by Maize or was I actually picked? Either way I really appreciate everyone's hard work.....

Basically I forwarded a batch of HiPsters to maiZe including you. Like my list, everyone got approved so I assumed y'all got in too. 

Sorry for the confusion, I was just excited and since she wasn't in I spilled the beans lol. MAIZE POST PLZ :P

Offline maiZe

• ecchi
  • Member+
Lol... You guys are too impatient. XD Just got home from choir practice... -_-;

So like daigong said, I submitted some of your questions after talking with daigong (and PMing you guys for your names). The list daigong put is right, so all you guys I submitted are in. I'll be PMing you with the questions I submitted on your behalf that were OK'd by the concert contact.

Finland: Kio_, +u+u
UK: Afro_Stud
Paris: CDevil, yossierocks

Congrats everyone! FYI, i'm super jealous of you all as Rika was my first favourite Musume when I started listening to them in 2001... T__T I still haven't been able to see her live.

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
We started HP fandom at the same time!!! OLD SCHOOL@@@@@. Thanks so much. I will try to absorb every detail of everything and dump it on line asap.
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
I've been freaking out ever since Daigong confirmed. I don't think the reality hit me before then.

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate and love you all xD

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
AWESOME! Congrats everyone!
To get to ask them a question on stage!!! That's pretty much heart attack material right there XD
So so lucky!

Definitely something you'll remember =D Congrats!!!!!  :yossi: :otomerika:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
HAHAHHAHA

I'm so excited and going a bit crazy about this!!! :w00t:

I just realized that I'm crap around famous people, I once saw the vocalist of Kemopetrol at a clothing store and my knees got a bit shaky XD To be fair I had a crush on her at the time, but.. THis is RIKA and YOSSIE D: LEGENDARY 4TH GEN MORNING MUSUME MEMBERS. HOTSEXY PEOPLE. Omg. HAhah. I hope I won't faint or something.

I can already imagine either us girls trying to hold each other up, or me leaning on Masa desperately for support XD
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
WHAAAT?! I get to ask my question too!!  :panic:  :inlove:  :shocked  :wub:  :cow:

Offline +u+u

• Member+
^ Hahahaha! And I thought how can u be so calm since ur name is on Daigong's post too  :lol:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
I already told Kimuuu she needs to prop me up when I faint XD

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
This should be fun altough I'm a little nervous!  Daigong I just hope you submitted the good question not the rubbish one! :D
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline +u+u

• Member+
I already told Kimuuu she needs to prop me up when I faint XD
When you're done with your questions and the concert is over, tell us when they called you on the stage mo.om
Or actually... I can just ask Kimmeh when I see her in Helsinki XD

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
should we ask in english or can we ask in japanese? I mean if I ask in japanese half of the crowd don't understand but I really want to ask in japanese~

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jimin & Iron - Puss