JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Flow

Author Topic: Promise Special Chapter~~~Part 3 (The Final Part)~~~Update~~  (Read 19561 times)

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
Re: Promise
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2010, 07:55:07 AM »
this was a good chapter, airi is suffering too much.
even she has nightmares, I want to read the meet of airin and maimi!  :wub: mai-chan is so cruel with airin.  :angry:

“Help me…..” She murmured to herself. “Please help me…..” She continued. “Maimi-chan!!! I love you!!! Please save me!!!! Don’t leave me alone!!!!” She shouted as the darkness finally swallowed her completely.

“Maimi-chan!!!!!” Cried Airi as she woke up from her sleep and she was sweating and gasping heavily. She hugged her knee tightly as she was starting to cry. The dream was back again. The dream that she has forgotten for a long time, was returning to her. But, the ending was different because, when she dreamt of it a long time ago, Maimi would save her and hugged her tightly. But now, the dream has turned into a nightmare. Because now, another person has shows up in her dream, the person who has taken Maimi away from her, Mai.

airinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn   :cry:  poor airin  :( airin has so much to say  :( and maimi dont  knows nothing.  :cry:  :(
I want to read the meet of airin and maimi!   :cry:

for airi, maimi is her angel!  :heart:   :wub:

next chapter please.  :cry:  :cry:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 08:01:17 AM by Mikitty_Ayaya »

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2010, 11:15:19 AM »
Poor Airi :cry:

Now she is having nightmares alswell!!!

Man the person that 'hired' Mai to split up Maimi and Airi kinda knows how far Mai is going but still wont stop her :angry:

I hope Maimi can figure out why Airi is upset with her!?! :banghead:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2010, 09:57:28 PM »
@mikitty_ayaya : please dont be mad at Mai. she's just doing her job....hehehehehehe

@oddball : what makes you think that the person that hired Mai want to split them???hehehehehe.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

new chapter!!!! :fap

Chapter 16

For the whole week, Airi was avoiding everyone. She only talks to Risako and Momoko. Everyone in the group was starting to feel get upset with Airi’s behavior.

“Rii-chan, where’s Airi-chan???” Chinami asked Risako during their lunch break.

Risako sighed heavily as she answered Chinami.

“She’s eating her lunch at the school garden. She doesn’t want to join us today….”

“What is wrong with her anyway??? She’s avoiding us now….. She doesn’t want to become our friend anymore???” Saki asked as she hugged Miyabi’s waist.

Risako put her lunch down as she look towards her friends. She sighed again and answered.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with her guys….. Whenever Momochi and I ask her, she didn’t say anything….. I think she has a problem…. But she doesn’t want to share it with any of us…”

“I think you’re right Rii-chan, she seems different now…. She doesn’t smile anymore…. And she’s always spacing out when we’re at class….” Nakky cuts Risako as she lean towards Chisato.

“Rii-chan, maybe you should ask her about it….. Among all of us, you’re the closest one to her….. Maybe if you ask about it when both of you are alone, she will open up to you…..” Yurina said to Risako.

“Yuri-chan, don’t tell Rii-chan to do that!!! Momo will be jealous…..” Erika said as she and Maasa giggled.

“What??!!! I’m not a jealous type okay!!!” Momoko said as her cheek turn red.

The other girls giggled at Momoko’s reaction. Momoko hugged Risako and kissed her cheeks.

“My baby girl will not cheat on me…. I trust her…..” Momoko said as she turned towards Risako and hold her hands. “I think Yuri-chan is right baby girl….. Maybe you should spend some time alone with Airi-chan and ask her about it….” She continued.

Risako squeeze Momoko hand lightly and smiled.

“I’ll try my best Momochi…..” Risako said.

Among all the girls, Maimi was the only one who doesn’t pay any attention to the girls. When she heard about Airi’s condition, her heart ached.

“What’s wrong with Airin……” She asked herself. “I want to meet her now and ask her……” She continued to lost in her owned thought.

Erika and Maasa sense that Maimi was mentally not with them. Erika moved to sit besides Maimi and nudged her. Maimi jumped a little bit as she turned her head towards Erika and saw a huge grinned on Erika’s face.

“What???” Maimi asked Erika.

Erika leaned closer towards Maimi and whispered to her.

“I know what you’re thinking Maimi-chan…… You want to go see her right???”

Maimi blushed and turned her head towards Maasa that was sitting in front of her and Maasa also have a huge grinned on her face. Maimi could sensed that she’s in trouble right now because when both of them grinned at the same time, that means they were planning something horrible, very very horrible.

“Maimi-chan, you should go back to class right now…. Your homework is still not done right….” Maasa said as she winked towards Maimi.

“What the hell are both of you thinking!!!!” Maimi shouted to herself.

“What??? Maimi-chan still not finishes her homework???” Momoko said as she looked towards Maimi curiously.

“Yeah Momo-chan….. Maimi still have a few homework that she needs to do…. So she have to return to class now…..” Maasa said to Momoko.

Maimi knew that she couldn’t swing her way out from this one. She sighed heavily as she got up and told the girls.

“Maasa’s right Momo…. So I see you guys later….”

Maasa and Erika smiled towards each other as both of them looked towards Maimi who was walking away now.

Maimi walked towards the school garden as she cursed Maasa and Erika.

“Damn it Maasa, damn it Erika…. How could you do this to me….. You guys are so gonna regret this…..” She said to herself. “But, thanks to both of them, I could go and see Airin….” She smiled to herself.

When Maimi arrived at the school garden, she could see Airi who was sitting beside the pool. Maimi heart was pounding like crazy as she walked closer towards Airi. There was nobody around that time, so Maimi was feeling a little bit reliefed. Maimi stopped her step when she was behind Airi and patted her shoulder.

“Suzuki…. Are you alright???” Maimi asked. She didn’t want Airi to get mad at her if she called her Airin again.

When Airi turned her head towards Maimi, Maimi was very shocked to see Airi. She was crying. Her eyes were very red. Maimi quickly moved herself and kneel down in front of Airi.

“What’s wrong Airin?? Why are you crying???” Maimi asked. She was becoming very worried now. But there was no response coming from Airi. Maimi put her hands on Airi’s shoulder as she shakes her a little bit.

“Talk to me Airin!!! Why are you crying??? Are you sick??? Did someone hurt you????” Maimi asked.

Suddenly Airi leaned towards Maimi and hugged her as she started to cry like crazy on Maimi’s shoulder. Maimi froze on the spot for a few second but then, she quickly returned the hug. Maimi stoke Airi hairs as she tried to calm her down.

“Please don’t leave me Maimi-chan…..” Airi said. “I beg you… Please don’t leave me….. I love you…… I need you….. Please don’t leave me!!!!” She continued.

Maimi heart was filled with joy right now. Airi love me!!! She screamed to herself.

Maimi hugged Airi tighter as she whispered into her ears.

“I will never leave you Airin, I promise…. I love you too….”

“You lie!!!!” Airi suddenly shouted as she pushed Maimi away.

“You’re lying Maimi-chan!!! You don’t love me!!! You’re lying!!!” And with that, Airi ran leaving Maimi behind and confused.

“What just happen??? What does she mean that I am lying to her??? I love her…. I really love her!!!” Maimi said to herself.

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2010, 01:13:42 AM »
Oh no poor Airi ....again :bleed eyes:

she just donsn't trust Maimi anymore, think she needs to get that back ASAP!

wonder if maimi will figure out what Maimai is up to?

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2010, 08:07:11 AM »
good chapter,   :) i like.   :)

poor airi...  :cry:

“Suzuki…. Are you alright???” Maimi asked. She didn’t want Airi to get mad at her if she called her Airin again.

“What’s wrong Airin?? Why are you crying???” Maimi asked.

Why are you crying??? Are you sick??? Did someone hurt you????” Maimi asked.
these are some curious questions ...

Did someone hurt you????” Maimi asked
this someone are you,  maimi-chan.

Suddenly Airi leaned towards Maimi and hugged her as she started to cry like crazy on Maimi’s shoulder. Maimi froze on the spot for a few second but then, she quickly returned the hug. Maimi stoke Airi hairs as she tried to calm her down.

“Please don’t leave me Maimi-chan…..” Airi said. “I beg you… Please don’t leave me….. I love you…… I need you….. Please don’t leave me!!!!” She continued.

:wub:

“I will never leave you Airin, I promise…. I love you too….”

:wub:

“You lie!!!!” Airi suddenly shouted as she pushed Maimi away.

“You’re lying Maimi-chan!!! You don’t love me!!! You’re lying!!!” And with that, Airi ran leaving Maimi behind and confused.

:cry:  :cry:

“What just happen??? What does she mean that I am lying to her??? I love her…. I really love her!!!” Maimi said to herself.

:(

it´s  surprising, airi  can cry on shoulders of her.
on the shoulders of this girl which is responsible for her pain, I need to read another chapter, this chapter was very short   :P  and I'm so intrigued, airi always flees.
next chapter.  :)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 08:50:58 AM by Mikitty_Ayaya »

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2010, 10:05:52 PM »
here's the new chapter!!!! :D

Chapter 17

"Finally they confess their feeling to each other……" said a person who was sitting behind a tree at the school garden. "I need to tell Maimai about this….." She continued as she walked away from the park carefully to avoid Maimi from noticed.

At Airi side….

After she ran from Maimi, Airi regretted about the confession that she made. But she could felt a warm feeling in her heart after she heard what Maimi had told her. She was about to continue to her class when she suddenly thought of something.

“I can’t go back to the class yet…. If Rii-chan find out that I am crying, she will ask a lot of question….”

Airi turned back and walked towards the toilet. When she arrived there, she quickly washed her face and stared at her own image in the mirror.

“I really wish that Maimi-chan was telling me the truth back there….” She said to herself. “She said that she loves me…. But I know that she was lying…. She already have that stupid bitch called Mai with her…..” She continued as she stroked her hair. “Even that bitch said that she and Maimi are together….. Why would she lie to me anyway….. She don’t even know me…. And between Mai and Maimi, I trust Mai more…. Maimi already lie to me once…. And to think that she want to lie to me again by saying that she love me and will never leave me….. I am smarter than that…. There’s no way she can fool me twice…..” She sighed as she turned off the pipe and walked towards her class. But, even though she thought that Maimi was lying to her, deep inside her heart, she wished that what Maimi told her was true. Deep inside the broken of heart of hers, she wished that Maimi could heal her heart and took all of the pain that she was suffering away. And deep inside the lonely heart of hers, she prayed that the person that came and save her from this loneliness is no other than an angel named Yajima Maimi whom she loved and cherished.

When Airi arrived at her class, Risako, Nakky and Chisato were already there.

“Airi-chan, where have you been???” Asked Chisato who was busy playing with Nakky hair.

“Yeah Airi-chan, where have you been??? When Chisa, Nakky and I go to the school garden, you’re not there…..” Risako said.

Airi smiled as she walked towards her friends and apologized to them.

“I’m sorry guys….. I need to go the bathroom just now….. That’s why I left early….”

Risako pulled Airi closer towards them and said.

“Airi-chan, what’s wrong with you??? Why don’t you hang out with us anymore??? Do you have any problems??? You can share it with us
you know…. We will help you as much as we can….”

“Rii-chan’s right Airi….. Even though we’re not very close to you, all of us are worry you know….” Nakky said to Airi.

Airi bows her head down and her eyes started to tears.

“Gomen minna…. I just need sometime alone that’s all….. I am really sorry if I cause you guys trouble….” Airi said as she tried to hold her tears.

Upon seeing Airi’s condition, Nakky, Risako and Chisato pulled her into a group hug.

“Don’t cry Airi-chan…..” Risako said as she wiped out Airi’s tears. “We won’t force you to tell anything okay…. When you are ready, you can tell us okay….” Risako continued.

“Thank you guys…..” Airi said as she smiled to her friends. “But I will never be ready to tell you guys about anything….. Because, if you
guys know….. Things will become more complicated….” Airi thought to herself.

Meanwhile at Maimi’s side….

Maimi could not concentrate in her class anymore. She mind kept replaying the words that Airi have said to her before she leaves.

“You’re lying Maimi-chan!!! You don’t love me!!! You’re lying!!!”

“What do you mean Airi…. I don’t understand…. What do you mean that I am lying to you???” Maimi thought to herself. “What does she mean??? Why didn’t she trust me??? I love her with all my heart….. She’s my angel…. But why did she think that I am lying???” She kept thinking to herself.

Maasa noticed the change that happened to Maimi and she was starting to get very worried. Maasa patted Maimi’s shoulder and asked her.

“Maimi, is something wrong???”

Maimi turned her head towards Maasa and answered her.

“Nothing’s wrong Maasa…. Don’t worry…”

“Don’t lie to me Maimi….. It’s about Suzuki-chan right???” Maasa said as she stared at Maimi.

Maimi sighed and nodded her head.

“Yeah… it’s about her….” Maimi said.

“Do you want to talk about it???” Maasa asked.

“Maybe after school….. Can you and Erika come to my house after this??? I really need your help…. I am very confused right now….” Maimi said as she sighed heavily.

“Of course Erika and I can go to your house after this…… We will try our best to help you…” Maasa said as she smiled and squeezed
Maimi’s hand.

“Thanks Maasa…..” Maimi said with a smile.

“No need to thank me Maimi…. That’s what friends are for….” Maasa said.

After school, Maimi, Maasa and Erika walked towards Maimi’s house. When they reached Maimi’s house, Maimi lead them towards her room. But before they reached her room, Maimi heard her mother was calling for her. Maimi told Maasa and Erika to wait for her in her room. Maasa and Erika nodded as they continued to Maimi’s room.

Maimi went to her mother in the kitchen and hugged her mother.

“What’s wrong mom???” She asked her mom after they pulled away from their hug.

Her mother smiled at her and said.

“This Saturday, we will have a visitor…..”

“Huh??? Who is it mom???” She asked in confusion.

“It’s a secret dear….. You’ll know this Saturday….. And you have to be here too…. So make sure that you don’t have any plan this Saturday…….” Her mother answered her and her head.

“I hope that you are not trying to set me up with anyone mom….” She said as she stared at her mother.

“Ohhh~~~~ of course not dear…..” Said her mother.

Maimi leave her mother and walked towards her room. When she opened the door, she was surprised to see the scene in front of her.

Maasa was lying on top of Erika and she was kissing her hungrily. Maimi could hear Erika’s moan as she was returning Maasa’s intense kiss. Maimi knew she has to stop her best friends before they started to get it on in her room and more importantly, she needs to save her bed. Maimi slammed the door loudly and that startled Maasa and Erika. Erika was blushing like crazy as she tried to hide behind Maasa. Maasa just looked towards Maimi innocently and said.

“Sorry….. hehehehe…..”

“Well, if you guys want to get it on, I suggest you guys do it someplace else….” Maimi said as she tried to put on a very serious face. But, the serious face could only hold for a few minutes as Maimi started to giggled like crazy. After Maimi have calmed herself down, she sat beside Maasa and told her and Erika everything that happened at the school garden. After Maimi have told them what happened, the three of them just stood in silent and all of them were thinking about the reason. A few moments after that, Erika broke the silence.

“Why do you think she call you a liar Maimi-chan???” Erika asked Maimi since she could not come up with any idea.

“I don’t know Erika…. That’s why I’m so confused right now…..” Maimi answered as she sighed.

“Do you think it’s because of Mai-chan???” Maasa asked suddenly.

“What makes you say that Maasa???” Maimi asked in confusion.

“Well, Suzuki-chan did saw you and Mai during Rii-chan’s birthday party right….. Maybe she thought that both you are together or
something….” Maasa said.

“That’s crazy Maasa….. Mai and I are just friend…..” Maimi said in defense.

“It’s not crazy Maimi…… Maybe what’s true……” Erika said to Maimi. “Let me asked you this…. What do you feel about Mai-chan???” Erika
asked Maimi.

Maimi was shocked when she heard Erika’s question and she quickly answered it.

“Nothing…. I just love her as my sister….. I would never feel anything romantic towards her and so will she….”

“What makes you so sure Maimi???” Maasa asked Maimi.

“Mai-chan already has a girlfriend…. She told me herself…..” Maimi answered Maasa.

“Hmmm…… Then what could be the reason…..” Said Erika as the three of them stood in silence again.

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2010, 11:55:58 PM »
ohh sneaky! so Mai has said to Maimi she has a girlfriend, thoi perhaps se does?

lovig Maa i this she seems to hae figured out what the problem is.

Maimi stil cant rememer when she failed to turn up for Airi i the past, has she fogotten?

Offline Liben

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2010, 07:21:50 PM »
This is the best H!P kids I have ever read!
I don't really know why but I'm actually enjoying this fic.
At first I couldn't imagine Erika and Maasa together, but know I think I got really used to it xD
Anyway, I wonder how Maimi and Airi will react at that secret meeting their mothers will do for them.

I can figure out who is the one who's helping Mai. But maybe I'm wrong, so I'd better shut up.

Continue updating, please!

Sonna Rolling Days~!

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2010, 10:46:23 PM »
"Finally they confess their feeling to each other……" said a person who was sitting behind a tree at the school garden. "I need to tell Maimai about this….." She continued as she walked away from the park carefully to avoid Maimi from noticed.

oh,  a secret spy.  :huhuh

After she ran from Maimi, Airi regretted about the confession that she made. But she could felt a warm feeling in her heart after she heard what Maimi had told her. She was about to continue to her class when she suddenly thought of something.

“I can’t go back to the class yet…. If Rii-chan find out that I am crying, she will ask a lot of question…

airi, you´re smart girl.

“I really wish that Maimi-chan was telling me the truth back there….” She said to herself. “She said that she loves me…. But I know that she was lying…. She already have that stupid bitch called Mai with her…..” She continued as she stroked her hair. “Even that bitch said that she and Maimi are together….. Why would she lie to me anyway….. She don’t even know me…. And between Mai and Maimi, I trust Mai more…. Maimi already lie to me once…. And to think that she want to lie to me again by saying that she love me and will never leave me….. I am smarter than that…. There’s no way she can fool me twice…..” She sighed as she turned off the pipe and walked towards her class. But, even though she thought that Maimi was lying to her, deep inside her heart, she wished that what Maimi told her was true. Deep inside the broken of heart of hers, she wished that Maimi could heal her heart and took all of the pain that she was suffering away. And deep inside the lonely heart of hers, she prayed that the person that came and save her from this loneliness is no other than an angel named Yajima Maimi whom she loved and cherished.

Poor Airi, her thoughts have a fight with her heart.  :(
but, she loves maimi.  :heart:

When Airi arrived at her class, Risako, Nakky and Chisato were already there.

“Airi-chan, where have you been???” Asked Chisato who was busy playing with Nakky hair.

“Yeah Airi-chan, where have you been??? When Chisa, Nakky and I go to the school garden, you’re not there…..” Risako said.

Risako was very friendly  with airi, well, i think everyone.  :)

Airi smiled as she walked towards her friends and apologized to them.

“I’m sorry guys….. I need to go the bathroom just now….. That’s why I left early….”

Risako pulled Airi closer towards them and said.

“Airi-chan, what’s wrong with you??? Why don’t you hang out with us anymore??? Do you have any problems??? You can share it with us
you know…. We will help you as much as we can….”

“Rii-chan’s right Airi….. Even though we’re not very close to you, all of us are worry you know….” Nakky said to Airi.

Airi bows her head down and her eyes started to tears.

“Gomen minna…. I just need sometime alone that’s all….. I am really sorry if I cause you guys trouble….” Airi said as she tried to hold her tears.

Upon seeing Airi’s condition, Nakky, Risako and Chisato pulled her into a group hug.

“Don’t cry Airi-chan…..” Risako said as she wiped out Airi’s tears. “We won’t force you to tell anything okay…. When you are ready, you can tell us okay….” Risako continued.
aww... so cute and sweet ^-^
airi has good friends  and they worry about she .  :wub:

“Thank you guys…..” Airi said as she smiled to her friends. “But I will never be ready to tell you guys about anything….. Because, if you guys know….. Things will become more complicated….” Airi thought to herself.
you´re very discreet with her feelings,  airi.  :P

Maimi poor, she´s thinking in the words of airi.
airi´s hard to understand, right maimi? and this is even more difficult because  she hasn´t time for the explanations, airi always runs and runs.  :doh:

“Why do you think she call you a liar Maimi-chan???” Erika asked Maimi since she could not come up with any idea.

“I don’t know Erika…. That’s why I’m so confused right now…..” Maimi answered as she sighed.

“Do you think it’s because of Mai-chan???” Maasa asked suddenly.

“What makes you say that Maasa???” Maimi asked in confusion.

“Well, Suzuki-chan did saw you and Mai during Rii-chan’s birthday party right….. Maybe she thought that both you are together or
something….” Maasa said.

“That’s crazy Maasa….. Mai and I are just friend…..” Maimi said in defense.

“It’s not crazy Maimi…… Maybe what’s true……” Erika said to Maimi. “Let me asked you this…. What do you feel about Mai-chan???” Erika
asked Maimi.

Maimi was shocked when she heard Erika’s question and she quickly answered it.

“Nothing…. I just love her as my sister….. I would never feel anything romantic towards her and so will she….”

“What makes you so sure Maimi???” Maasa asked Maimi.

“Mai-chan already has a girlfriend…. She told me herself…..” Maimi answered Maasa.

“Hmmm…… Then what could be the reason…..” Said Erika as the three of them stood in silence again.

maimi isn´t observant.  :sweatdrop:  you´re very distracted.  :doh:
  the moment about erika and massa was funny XD

next chapter abok-chan.  :)

« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 10:51:24 PM by Mikitty_Ayaya »

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2010, 11:25:38 PM »
i have put three chapter here..... enjoy..... :D

Chapter 18

“Airi, hurry up!!!” Mrs. Suzuki shouted. She’s waiting patiently for her daughter at the car.

“Alright, alright…. I’m coming….” Airi said as she walked towards her mom with a pout on her face. “Where are we going anyway???” She asked her mother. “You still want to keep it a secret???” She continued as she stared at her mother who was smiling sweetly at her.

“If I tell you now my dear, it will ruin the surprise and trust me, you will love it…..” Mrs. Suzuki answered Airi as she drove her car towards their destination.

“I hope we are not going to someone who wanted to marry me or something because if we do, I will be very upset mom……” Airi said as she pouted in defeat. “Where are we going??? This is so unlike her…..” Airi asked herself as she remembered what happened when she came home a few days ago.

Airi FLASHBACK

Airi walked towards her house after she accompanied Risako, Chisato and Nakky after school. Airi didn’t want to go at first. But after seeing how disappointed her friends were, she changed her mind. They went to a café and spent their time there eating and talking about random things. But she knew that her friends just wanted to make her told them her problem, especially Risako. She seems very disappointed when they separated and Airi knew that her worried friend was upset with her. Upset because Airi didn’t want to share her problems with the rest of the group. Airi sighed heavily as she stared at the big blue sky.

“I sorry guys…. But this is my problem…. I can’t afford to watch all of you fight because of my problem with Maimi-chan…… I am very sorry….” She said to herself.

When Airi arrived home, she was greeted by her suddenly too happy and too sweet mother. Airi knew right away that her mother was planning something. But she decided to act like she didn’t know anything.

“What’s wrong mom??? You seem awfully happy today…. “She said to her mother as she put her shoes on the rack.

“What are talking about dear??? You know that I’m always happy….” Mrs. Suzuki said as she went to her daughter and hugged her.

“Yeah right…. I know you are planning something mom….” She thought to herself. “But, by the look of your face, it’s like you have win a
lottery or something…..” Airi said to her mother as she pulled away from the hugged.

“Oh~~~ it’s not like that dear….. I just want to ask you a favor….” Mrs. Suzuki said as she stared her daughter.

“What favor?? Do you want me to cook today mom???” Airi said as she cocked her eyebrow a little.

“Of course not dear…” Mrs. Suzuki said as her patted her daughters head. “I just want you to be free this Saturday…..” She continued.

“Why??? What’s wrong mom???” Airi asked her mother in confusion.

“Well, I want you to accompany me this Saturday…. I want to go somewhere…..” Mrs. Suzuki said with a grinned on her face.

“Where are you going and why do I have to go with you???” Airi asked again. She was starting to feel a little bit uneasy with this event.

“It’s a secret dear….. But I promise you it will be worth it…. Just come with me okay???” Mrs. Suzuki said as she tried to convince her daughter to come with her.

Airi sighed weakly and just nodded her head. Mrs. Suzuki smiled and hugged Airi again.

END OF FLASHBACK

Airi looked at her mother and sighed before she turned her head away to enjoy the view outside.

Meanwhile, at Maimi’s house....

Maimi was busy tidying her room at the time. She’s doing it half heartedly because she was forced by her lovely, caring and sweet mother to do it.

Maimi FLASHBACK

Maimi was not in a very a good mood today. She had been forced by her mother to wake up earlier than she usually does during weekend and she had to help her mother tidying the house. The mood got worse when she was forced to clean and tidied her room up.

“Why do I have to clean my room mom???” Maimi asked her mother feeling unsatisfied.

“Just do what I told you dear….. It’s important you know…. Just go and fix your room after that come down to the kitchen to help me…..” Mrs. Yajima said calmly as she already knew that her daughter was starting to get irritated.

“But mom……” Maimi tried to protest.

“Not but dear…..” Mrs. Yajima cuts her daughter off. “If you refuse, I will cut 40% of your allowance for this month…..” Mrs. Yajima continued calmly.

Maimi sighed in defeat as she walked slowly to her room and said.

“You are so unfair mom….. And you are also acting weird….. But, I tell you now mom, if it turns out you are trying to hook me up with someone, I’ll kick his butt so hard that will make him regret coming here for the rest of her life…..”

Mrs. Yajima knew right away that her daughter was not only irritated, but she was also upset and annoyed. Mrs. Yajima just smiled at her daughter who was walking towards her room and thought to herself.

“You will not regret doing this my dear….. You will be happy instead….”

END OF FLASHBACK

Maimi sighed as she lied down on her bed. After half an hour cleaning, her task was done now. She stared at the ceiling as she thought about her mother weird behavior today.

“I think the one that coming to our house today must be very important…. Otherwise, mom would never bother herself to make this house spotless and she’s also cooks a lot too….. but, whoever it is, it’s better not coming here to check me up or something or I swear to God I will be very piss….”

After that, Maimi went to bathroom and clean herself up before the “guess” arrived.

Chapter 19

As they were nearing their destination, Airi was starting to feel very uncomfortable. She knew the road. She recognized the road. Even after 7 years, she still remembered the road. She looked towards her mom who was driving as she prayed a little in her heart. She hoped that what she thought was wrong. She wanted it to be wrong.

“Maybe we’re just passing by…..” She said to herself while she tried to remain calm. “Please Kami-sama…. Please don’t make mom stop at her place…. Please… I don’t want to see her anymore…. Please….” She continued.

But, Kami-sama was not on her side today. Her mother stopped exactly at the place she was feared. Mrs. Suzuki patted Airi shoulder as she smiled sweetly at her daughter. Airi looked at her mother as she tried to hide her real feeling at the time. It was becoming a nightmare for Airi now. But she knew that if she ran or showed her true emotions to her mother, this problem will became more complicated.

“We’re here dear…..” Mrs. Suzuki said as she patted Airi shoulder.

Airi didn’t respond to her mother. She just nodded her head as she slowly opened the door and stepped out of the car. Airi walked slowly behind her mother.

“I’ve told you that you will not regret coming here with me today….” Mrs. Suzuki said as she was smiling to her daughter. She was starting to feel weird when she saw her daughter didn’t give her any respond but the only thing that she could thing was maybe her lovely daughter was nervous considering the fact that they have not met each other in 7 years. She holds her daughters hand and squeezed them lightly.

“Don’t worry okay…. I know that you haven’t seen Maimi-chan for a long time, but I know that she must be very happy when she see’s you…..” Mrs. Suzuki said as she walked towards the door with her daughter and pressed the bell.

Meanwhile, on Maimi’s side…..

Maimi was just finished her bath as she quickly went to her closet and looked for her cloth. After she got dress, she sat on the chair besides her bed as was starting to think about what happen in school recently. What happened to her this week was too much to handle, especially Airi’s confession and the fact that Airi was calling her a liar.

But before she could be lost in her owned thought, she heard the bell rang and a few seconds after that, she heard the melodious voice of her mother calling for her to come down. Maimi quickly ran downstairs but when she caught the glimpsed of their guess, she froze on the spot. She almost fell from the stairs but thanks to her quick reflexes, she managed to balance herself.

“Airin…..” Maimi said. She was just so confused at the moment and that have made her speaking abilities failed her as she couldn’t said another word.

Mrs. Yajima and Mrs. Suzuki smiled at each other. If their daughters weren’t there, they might have high five each other.

After exchanging their bows, all of them went straight to the kitchen to have their lunch.

During lunch, only the voices of Mrs. Yajima and Mrs. Suzuki can be heard. Airi and Maimi tried hard not to exchange glances at each other’s.

After they have eaten, all four of them went to the living room. Maimi was about to sit when her mother suddenly said.

“Maimi dear, take Airi-chan to your room…. I’m sure that both of you have a lot of things to talk about…..”

Maimi couldn’t say anything right now. She turned towards Airi and she saw that Airi was looking towards her too.

“What are you waiting for Maimi??? Go now….” Mrs. Yajima insisted.

Maimi sighed heavily as she nodded and said.

“Okay mom…. Let’s go Airin……”

Airin reaction was exactly the same as Maimi. She sighed heavily and nodded.

When both of them went upstairs, Mrs. Yajima and Mrs. Suzuki smiled at each other.

“Looks like our plans work Yajima-san….” Mrs. Suzuki said.

“Yeah, when two mothers plan something, nothing can go wrong….” Mrs. Yajima said with a little chuckled as she sat on the couch. “But
i’m feeling a little bit weird….. Or maybe I should say concern….” She continued as she stared at Mrs. Suzuki.

“What do mean by concern Yajima-san???” Mrs. Suzuki asked.

“Don’t you notice both how both of them were acting Suzuki-san??? They don’t even greet or talk to each other……” Mrs. Yajima answered her.

“Well, maybe they are feeling a little bit awkward…. That’s all….. I mean, it has been 7 years since they meet each other again…..” Mrs.
Suzuki said with great confidence.

“I guess you’re right….” Mrs. Yajima replied as she continued to chat happily with Mrs. Suzuki.

Meanwhile, at Maimi’s room…….

The silence was killing both of them. Ever since they have arrived inside Maimi’s room, they just stayed in silent. Airi was sitting on the floor while Maimi was sitting on her bed. After a few more minutes of awkward silence, Maimi decided to break the ice.

“How’ve you been???” She asked. But after that, she felt like kicking herself in the head for that stupid question.

Airi answered the question without looking at Maimi.

“I’ve been better….”

Then, there was an awkward silence again.

Without Airi knows, Maimi was looking at her from a time to time. Maimi was lost in her owned thought as she stared at Airi’s cheek, face
and lips.

“Why are you staring me???” Airi asked when she realized that Maimi was staring at her with a dreamy looked on her face.

That question startled Maimi a little bit as she turned her head towards the other side and blushed.

“Nothing…. I’m sorry….” Maimi said.

Then again, the silence came back.

Maimi stared towards the window for a while until she knew what she needs to talked with Airi. She turned towards Airi and moved to sit in front of her on the floor. Airi was a little bit surprised but she didn’t move.

“Airin….” Called Maimi.

Airi looked towards Maimi who was sitting in front of her as she replied.

“What???”

“About the confession the other day…..” Maimi said as she could feel her heart beat faster than the bullet train.

“What about it???” Airi asked. She didn’t show any emotion towards Maimi as she stared at Maimi with her brown eyes.

“I’m glad that you love me…. I really do…. Because, I love you too….” Maimi said as she smiled and moved her hand towards Airi.

Chapter 20

“I’m glad that you love me…. I really do…. Because, I love you too….” Maimi said as she smiled and moved her hand towards Airi.

When Airi heard the word I love you from Maimi, she was becoming furious again, she could feel her anger and her blood boiled inside
her as she slapped Maimi hand before they touched her. After she slapped Maimi’s hand, she stood up and glared at Maimi. For the first time in Airi’s live, she felt like kicking someone so hard in the head so that they would stop being an idiot. But, Airi still managed to restrain herself from doing that to Maimi who was looking at her with a very shocked expression on her face.

“Love me??!!! She shouted. How many times do you think you want to lie to me???!!!!” She said as she glared angrily at Maimi.

Maimi was shocked when she heard Airi said that again. And this time, she want the reason.

“What do you mean by I am lying??? I never lie to you… I really love you!!!” Maimi said as she put her hands on Airi shoulder.

“Don’t touch me!!!!” Airi yelled as she pushed Maimi onto her bed. “You have lied to me seven years ago and you are still doing it now!!!”
She continued. “Why do you say you love me when you already have your stupid bitch besides you??!!!” Airi continued in anger.

“What the hell are you talking about Airin!!!!! You’re not making any sense!!!!” Maimi yelled back to Airi as she glared at her.

“Not making any sense???!!! I’m talking about your bitch Mai!!!!” Airi said. She could fell her body trembled now. But she doesn’t care
anymore. She’s going to settle everything today.

“Mai??!!! She’s just my friend!!! And don’t you dare call her that!!!! She’s a nice person!!!” Maimi shouted at Airi, she was back on her feet now. And every second she stood, her knee became weaker and weaker.

“Nice???” Airi said sarcasticly. “She’s a demon and I hate her!!!!” Airi shouted back.

“I told you don’t talk about her like that!!!” Maimi growled as she walked closer to Airi and raised her hand to slap her. Fortunately, Maimi
didn’t do it. “I’m sorry Airin, I didn’t mean to…..” She said. She was feeling very guilty right now.

“Why do you stop??!!!” Airi yelled. “Do it!!! Slap me!!!” Airi challenged Maimi. “Just do it!!! I did mock your girlfriend right!!!” She continued.

“She’s not my girlfriend!!!! She’s just a friend!!! A very good friend!!!” Maimi yelled in defence. “There’s only one person that I love, and
that’s you!!!!” She shouted.

“Stop saying you love me Maimi!!!! I don’t trust you!!! You just a liar!!! You are a cruel person who likes to play with someone heart!!!!” Airi snapped. Suddenly, Airi noticed a photo on Maimi’s table, the photo of her. She pushed Maimi onto her bed again as she reached out for the photo.

“Who give you the right to keep this photo??!!! What if your girlfriend sees it???!!!” Airi shouted as she tore up the picture.

Maimi eyes widen as she stood back up and grabbed Airi’s hand.

“What the hell are you doing??!!!” Maimi shouted and she pushed Airi hard to floor.

“Argh!!!!” Airi yelped as she rubbed her elbow.

“Airin!!!” Maimi quickly went to Airi and hold her. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to push you…..” She apologized.

“Get away from me!!!!” Airi pushed Maimi as she ran out of Maimi’s room.

“What have I done…..” Maimi said as her tears starting to fall.

At the same time…..

“Are you sure she has confessed???” Mai asked the person who was calling her.

“Yeah…. I heard them….” The person replied.

“Hmmm….. It’s ok…… everything’s going as plan…… Call me later, I have date with Kankan right now….” Mai said as she shut her phone.

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2010, 02:07:35 AM »
hmm poor Airi, when willshe talk to Maimi about the incident 7 years ago?

why cant Maimi still not remember?

seems bizzare but MaiMai seems alot nicer in the last bit of the final chapter you posted!

Offline Liben

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2010, 11:47:48 AM »
¿KanKan? Then the other one must be...
¿Yoshizawa?  :lol: I really don't know.
And Airi starts to make me feel uncomfortable, why doesn't she trust Maimi? She's so cute, even me would trust her!

Sonna Rolling Days~!

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2010, 09:19:38 PM »
I really enjoy these chapters too, especially when airi asked God's help, and she wish that her assumptions were wrong. everyone of us, could feel the tension of both on some moments, airi was very cruel, poor maimi.
maimi and  airi are  hurting their  hearts  among themselves, suzuki showed too much irritation and  hatred for maimi.  :cry:
 Maimi was so kind and sweet with airi.  :cry:
airi  just pushed to maimi, suzuki  just showed hate and irritation.
I really enjoyed these chapters, feelings and emotion.  :)
next chapter.  :)

« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 09:33:21 PM by Mikitty_Ayaya »

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2010, 08:03:09 PM »
Update!!! :roll:

@oddball: you think Maimai is nice??? wait till you read this chapter.... :twisted:

@Liben:Yoshizawa is not in this fics..... :smhid

@mikitty_ayaya:enjoy this new chapters..... :D

Chapter 21

“Get away from me!!!!” Airi pushed Maimi as she ran out of Maimi’s room. Airi dashed towards the stairs and she saw her mother and Mrs. Yajima were on their way up. Airi decided to ignore them as she continued her way down stairs but when she was about to pass her mom, her hand was gripped by someone. Airi stopped and looked towards the person who holds her hands and she saw that the person was staring at her with a great concerned in her eyes.

“Let go of me mom…..” Airi said as she was trying so hard not cry in front of her mother. She was already feel bad about making her mother concerned.

“Where are going you dear??? What’s all that noise we’ve been hearing??? Did you and Maimi-chan have a fight???” Mrs. Suzuki asked her daughter. Her voice had reflected how concerned she was towards her daughter.

“Please let me go mom, I beg you…. I don’t want to be here anymore…. Please just let go of me mom….” Airi begged her mother with tears in her eyes. It was becoming difficult to shield her emotion now. She could feel her whole body was trembling because of the tears that she tried to keep from falling.

“I will not let go of until you answer me Airi….” Mrs. Suzuki calmly said. She knew that something was bothering her daughter now. She turned her heads towards Mrs. Yajima and signaled her to go to Maimi’s room. Mrs. Yajima nodded as she understands the gesture that came from Mrs. Suzuki as she continued towards her daughter’s room.

Mrs. Suzuki turned to face Airi again after Mrs. Yajima left as she patted her daughter’s shoulder. “Now tell me what happen dear….. Mrs. Yajima and I heard both of you were screaming and yelling at each other….” She said to her daughter softly as she hoped that her daughter will told her what happen.

Airi didn’t say anything. She just stood there in silence as her tears started to fall from her eyes.

Mrs. Suzuki noticed the tears that were falling from her daughter’s cheek and she quickly wiped them off. “Airi dear,  if you don’t tell me what’s wrong, how can I help you…. Now come on, just tell me…..”

But, before Mrs. Suzuki could finish her sentence, suddenly Airi pushed her hand away and shouted.

“I said let go me mom!!!!”

Mrs. Suzuki was shocked. She never saw this side of her daughter before. She tried to hold Airi again but Airi just avoided her by continuing her way towards down stairs. When Airi reached down stairs, she turned towards her mother and said.

“This is all your fault mom….. you shouldn’t bring me here in the first place…..”

“But I thought you want to see Maimi-chan, you miss her a lot don’t you???” Mrs. Suzuki asked her daughter as her eyes were starting to get wet.

“I hate her!!! I don’t want to see her!!!!” Airi said as she turned and dashed towards the door. Mrs. Suzuki quickly ran towards her daughter and holds her hands again.

“I’m sorry dear…. Where are you going….” Mrs. Suzuki said as her tears fell down from her cheeks.

“Let me go mom….. I need some time to think…. I need to be alone right now…. I’ll see you at home later…..” Airi said towards her mother and with that, she left Maimi’s house and ran towards the park crying.

Meanwhile on Maimi’s side…..

“What have I done…..” Maimi said as her tears starting to fall.

Maimi looked towards the picture that has been torn up by Airi earlier. She moved herself towards the picture as she bent down to collect the pieces of it. With each of the pieces she collected back, her heart felt like it was being stabbed and ripped at the same time. It was painful. Now Maimi realized that she and Airi will never be together. Airi hated her. Airi called her a liar. Airi didn’t trust her.
Maimi sat on her bed and cried again. “Why did I yell at her???” She said to herself. “Why did I shout at her???” She continued as her tears kept falling down like the rain. Suddenly she heard Airi screamed.

“I said let go me mom!!!!”

Maimi knew right away that her mother and Mrs. Suzuki heard their argument and she knew that her mother was probably on her way to her rooms. Maimi quicly stood up and went to the door to close and locked it but before she could, her mother arrived.
Mrs. Yajima was shocked to see the condition that her daughter was in. She was crying and there were pieces of picture in her daughter’s hands. Mrs. Yajima quickly went to hug her daughter but Maimi stepped back to avoid her hugs.

“Get out….” Mrs. Yajima heard her daughter said.

“Maimi dear…. What’s wrong with both of you???” Mrs. Yajima asked as she ignored what her daughter said to her before.

“I told you to get out mom!!! This is all your fault!!! Why do invite them here???!!!” Maimi yelled as she went towards her mother and gently pushed her out of her room. Maimi closed the door and locked it. She sat behind the door of her room as she continued to cry.

Maimi could hear the voice of her mother from inside. Her mother was knocking her door and tried to persuade her to open the door. But Maimi just sat behind her door crying. She ignored her mother as she buried her face to her knee. “I’m sorry mom….. But I need to be alone right now….” Maimi mumbled to herself as she continued crying.

Mai was walking at the park that evening. She was smiling widely to herself because she’s going on a date with the person that she loved and cherished the most in this world, Arihara Kanna. Besides that, she was also planning her next step on her plan. After the called that she received earlier from the girls who hired her, she was beginning to draw a new plan.

“Who knows that Suzuki will confess to Maimi-chan this fast…. Now that will ruin my real plan…” She said to herself. “I know that “oneechan” doesn’t agree with my real plan, but I need to do it or it will take longer and harder….. I need to crush Suzuki first if want my plan to succeed…” She continued her thought.

All of a sudden, Mai detected a person that was sitting under a tree not too far from her. An evil smirked appeared on her face as she quickly went towards that person. As she was getting closer, she noticed that the person was crying like crazy. Her evil smirked widen as she continued her way to the person.

“Just the person I want to see, and she is crying too….. I’m gonna have fun this evening….” She thought to herself and screamed towards that person.

“Oi!!!!”

Chapter 22

After she left Maimi’s house, Airi went to the park and sat under a tree. She continued to cry as buried her face onto her knee. She was hurt again. Her heart shattered in pieces when she tore up her own picture that was on Maimi’s table and her heart shattered more when she yelled at her mom. Her mom, the person that understand her the most in the world. The person that always make her happy. She knew that her mother was trying to make her happy by taking her to Maimi house by surprised but her mother doesn’t know anything and it was Airi’s own fault to hide it from her. While Airi was lost in her sad and hurtfull thought, she heard that somebody was screaming at her.

“Oi!!!!”

Airi turned her head towards the rude person who was shouting at her and her widened when she saw the person that was standing in front of her. Airi closed her eye for a moment and wipe off her tears. She stood up and glared at the person who was standing in front of her right now. The person that she hated the most in this universe, the person that have stole her happiness, stole her dream, and the person that have stolen her Maimi away from her.

“What’s with that look Suzuki???” Mai asked in a mocking tone.

“Get lost!!!” Airi screamed at Mai.

“Why should I???” Mai asked again as she ignored the glared that she was receiving.

“I don’t want to fight with you today Mai!!!” Airi yelled. The anger had come back inside her and if the person that she hated doesn’t go away, she might explode.

“Fight???” Mai said in a sarcastic tone. “You don’t have the guts to fight me Suzuki….” Mai continued. She already aware of Airi condition right now, but as always, she decided to ignored it.

Airi just stood there in silence. Her blood was boiling right now. She clenched her fist as she glared at Mai.

“I heard that you have confessed to my Maimi….. I’ve already warned you, if you….”

But, before Mai was able to complete her sentence, she was slapped very hard by Airi. Mai placed her hand on her cheek as she glared at the girl that just slapped her. “How dare you slap me Suzuki!!!” Mai screamed as she moved forward to return the favor that Airi just gave her. But, before she could do anything, Airi jumped on her and tackled her down.

Airi sat on Mai stomach as she continued her assault on Mai. She slapped and punched Mai very hard as she screamed.

“It’s all because of you!!!! You stupid bitch!!! Because of you, my heart hurts!!!! You have stolen everything from me!!! You have stolen Maimi from me!!!!!”

Mai was trying her best to blocked Airi’s attack. She couldn’t even counter Airi’s attack because the only thing she could do was blocking the punch and the slap from reaching her face. “Stop it Suzuki!!!” She shouted. Her entire body was in pain now. She tried to get Airi off her body, but Airi was just too strong.

Airi was letting every bits of her frustration out on Mai. She hated her, she hated her. That is all that she could think of at this moment. When she noticed that Mai was blocking her attack, she pulled Mai’s hair as she slammed Mai’s head on the ground. Airi was crying right now. She was very angry and her heart was being ripped to pieces. And it was all Mai’s fault. And today, Mai have to pay for everything that she have done to Airi.

Suddenly, a kicked landed on Airi face. The kick was so strong that it forced Airi to shift from above Mai to beside her. Airi was bleeding now. The kick was strong enough to make her collapsed, but she didn’t. Airi turned her heads towards her attacker and saw a girl glaring at her as she helped Mai to get up.

“What do you thing you are doing to her bitch??!!!” Shouted the girl who kicked Airi.

Airi couldn’t speak right now. She just stared at Mai and the girl who saved Mai as she holds her cheeks.

“I’m asking you a question!!!” The girl shouted at Airi again.

The girl advanced towards Airi to continue her attack, but fortunately, Mai hold her wraist and pulled her into a hugged.

“It’s ok Kankan…. I’m okay now….. Let’s just go….” Mai said to Kanna and pulled her away. Mai lips were bleeding from the attack that she just received from and Kanna immediately wipe it off.

“I’m sorry for being late Maimai….” Kanna said as she hugged her girlfriend waist and kissed her cheeks. “I swear, if I see her again, I’ll make her regret touching you!!!” Kanna said in anger.

“It’s okay……” Mai said as she smiled weakly at her and leaned on her for support. “Just forget about her okay…..” Mai continued.

After both of them were out of sight, Airi feel onto her knee. She held her cheeks and wipe off the blood that was coming from her lips as she tried to get up again and slowly walked home.

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2010, 12:03:32 AM »
Bloody Hell!  :shocked Airi gone Nuts :x

So kanna dosnt know about Mai's plan and the mystery persons plan?

Poor Maimi she still isnt sure why Airi is mad at her but it seems as tho she is giving up

Maimi looked towards the picture that has been torn up by Airi earlier. She moved herself towards the picture as she bent down to collect the pieces of it. With each of the pieces she collected back, her heart felt like it was being stabbed and ripped at the same time. It was painful. Now Maimi realized that she and Airi will never be together. Airi hated her. Airi called her a liar. Airi didn’t trust her.
Maimi sat on her bed and cried again. “Why did I yell at her???” She said to herself. “Why did I shout at her???” She continued as her tears kept falling down like the rain.

:cry:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2010, 10:34:40 AM »
@oddball: airi dont go crazy.... she's just become violent for while....

Chapter 23 is here...... :thumbsup

Chapter 23

Risako was walking with Momoko towards the cafeteria for lunch hand in hand. Momoko was talking with Momoko as she interwined their fingers together. After a few seconds talking, Momoko realized that Risako was not listening to her. She turned towards her baby girl and she she noticed that the girl seems to space off. Risako was showing a concerned expression and at the same time, it also reflected sadness.

Momoko leaned closer to her girlfriend as she tip toed to kiss Risako’s cheek. Risako jumped a little bit because of what Momoko did as she realized that she had been lost in her own thought. Risako turned her head towards Momoko and she saw that her peach girlfriend was smiling sweetly at her.

“What’s wrong baby girl??? You seem sad and trouble……” Momoko asked her girlfriend as she squeezed Risako hand gently.

“Nothing Momochi….. I’m fine…. Don’t worry….” Risako replied Momoko as she gave her a weak smile.

Momoko sighed as she stopped and faced Risako towards her.

“Rii-chan….” She said slowly. “I know something is bothering you…. Don’t lie to me ok….. I’m your girlfriend and when there’s something is bothering you, I know….” Momoko continued as she stared at Risako with a great concern in her eyes.

Risako stared at the floor snd sighed.

“It’s about Airi-chan…..” Risako said weakly.

“What about her??? I’ve not seen her in school at all this week….. Is she sick???” Momoko asked Risako.

Risako sighed heavily as she pulled Momoko towards the school garden. When both of them arrived at the school garden, Risako lead Momoko towards a bench as both of them sat and Momoko waiting for Risako to continue their discussion. Risako took a deep breath and sighed before she started to tell Momoko what happen in her class today.

Risako FLASHBACK
[/i]

Risako, Nakky and Chisato were very worried. Airi haven’t been to school at all this week and today was already Friday. Risako tried to call Airi for a few hundred times but no luck. Airi didn’t answered Risako called at all. Risako also tried to text Airi with hope that her best friend will replied, but it was hopeless also because Airi didn’t respond at all.

This morning Rika-sensei walked to their class with a very sad expression on her cute face. All students in her class were starting to wonder what’s wrong with their teacher including Risako, Nakky and Chisato. When their lesson was ended, everyone have the permission to go out to lunch except for Risako. Rika-sensei asked her to stay for a while because she has something to important to tell her.

Risako signaled her Nakky and Chisato to head towards the cafeteria first. Nakky and Chisato nodded as both of them leave the class hand in hand.

“What’s wrong Rika-sensei??? You seem so sad today…” Risako asked Rika-sensei when she sat in front of her.

“I have a message for you….” Rika-sensei slowly said.

“Message??? What message??? From who sensei???” Risako asked Rika-sensei in confusion.

“It’s from Suzuki-chan…..” Rika-sensei said as her face fell. “She’s going to transfer…..” Rika-sensei continued.

“What??!!!” Risako said as she stood from the chair. “What do you mean sensei??? She’s just transfer here right??? What happen???” Risako asked Rika-sensei.

Rika-sensei sighed and answered Risako.

“I don’t know why Risako-chan, her mother told me that she have problems and she want to transfer to another school…. Risako-chan, from what I’ve heard, you are very close to Suzuki-chan, maybe you could visit her and ask her the reason yourself…. And perhaps you can persuade her to stay on this school as well….”

Risako sighed and nodded weakly as she slowly walked out of her classroom to meet Momoko.
END OF FLASHBACK
[/i]

“Airi-chan is going to transfer??!!!” Momoko asked in shocked.

Risako just nodded weakly as she stared at the floor again. She was very sad to hear about this. And Airi didn’t even tell her anything. Momoko realized the sad expression of her girlfriend as she hold Risako chin and stared into her eyes as she said to her.

“Baby girl, I want you to go Airi house today…. I’ll cancel our date for today….”

“But Momochi, you have been planning this date since yesterday…. I don’t want to leave you alone……” Risako said as she stared back into Momoko eyes.

Momoko smiled sweetly at Risako and pulled her into a hug.

“Don’t worry okay….. Airi is your best friend and I hate to see you sad…. It hurt me….. So, I want you to go to her house and meet her today okay….” Ask her the reason why and don’t leave until you’re satisfied…. Momoko said as she pulled away from the hug and hold Risako hands.

“Oh Momochi!!!” Risako said as she burst into tears. “I love you!!! Thank you for being so understanding….” She continued as she pulled Momoko into a hug again.

Momoko patted Risako’s back as she calmed her Risako down. After Risako have calmed herself down, Momoko said.

“What a mess up week for all of us…..”

Risako stared towards Momoko in confusion as she asked Momoko.

“What do you mean Momochi??? I don’t understand…..”

“Well, I’ve just witnessed two of my best friend fight yesterday……” Momoko said as she sighed heavily.

“Who’s fighting Momochi??? Why didn’t I hear anything???” Risako asked again.

Momoko sighed heavily as she told Risako everything that happened yesterday.
Momoko FLASHBACK
[/i]

Momoko, Miyabi and Maasa were sitting together in class today. Maimi didn’t want to join them again today. The three of them already sensed that something’s wrong with Maimi. She avoided all her friends this week, she didn’t join them at lunch, and she didn’t even go to school with Erika anymore. But out of the three of them, Maasa was the one that worried the most. It is because, Maimi is Erika best friend and apparently, Erika was getting depressed from the fact that Maimi was avoiding her and the others and from the fact that Maimi didn’t want to go to school with her anymore.

“Nee Maasa-chan….” Miyabi said when she realized that Maasa was staring at Maimi.

Maasa turned her head towards Miyabi. “Yes Miya, what’s wrong???” She asked Miyabi.

“Why do keep staring at Maimi-chan???” Miyabi asked Maasa.

Maasa sighed heavily as she answered Miyabi.

“I want to know what’s wrong with her. She seems in trouble but she doesn’t want to tell us…. She makes everyone sad especially Erika….”

“Mou Maasa, don’t tell me you are jealous because Erika is concern about Maimi….” Momoko said as she and Miyabi grinned.

“I’m not jealous Momo….. I’m just worried about her…. She never act like this before…” Maasa said as she stared at Miyabi and /Momoko.

“You’re right Maasa-chan, I’m worried too….” Miyabi said.

“Yeah…. Me too….” Momoko said as she nodded in agreement.

“Well, enough is enough, I want her to tell us what’s wrong….” Maasa said as she turned her head towards Maimi again.

After the bell for lunch rang, everyone went to lunch except for Maimi, Maasa, Miyabi and Momoko. Maasa went to Maimi with Momoko and Miyabi in tow and stood in front her. Maimi was surprised but she decided to ignore her friends.

“Let’s go to lunch Maimi, everybody waiting….” Maasa said.

“I’m not hungry….” Maimi answered without looking at her friends.

“Damn it Maimi!!!” Maasa yelled as she banged her fist on Maimi’s table.

“What the hell is wrong with you Maasa??!!!” Maimi said as she stood up and glared at Maasa.

“What the hell is wrong with me???!!! Nothing’s wrong with me!!! What the hell is wrong with you Maimi???” Maasa said with both anger and concern. “Do you even realize how concern we are??? How worry???” Maasa continued.

“I don’t remember telling all of you to concern about me!!! I don’t remember asking you to do that!!! Now leave me alone!!!” Maimi answered back.

“What did you say Maimi??!!!” Maasa snapped. “We are your friends!!! Of course we will be worry and concern!!! Now you better tell me what the hell is wrong with you!!!” Maasa continued to yell at Maimi.

“Don’t push it Maasa!!! I’ve told you to leave me alone!!!” Maimi shouted as she clenched her fist tighter. She was very angry now.

Momoko and Miyabi just stood beside Maasa. Both of them didn’t know what to do. And even if they do, they don’t have the courage to do it. Both Maimi and Maasa were very dangerous when they were angry.

Maasa ignored Maimi’s fury as she took a stepped closer to Maimi. Their face was just a few inches from each other and both Momoko and Miyabi could sense the anger that came from Maimi.

“I know why you’re acting like this Maimi; you can’t blame other person but yourself Maimi…. Because you are such a coward and that’s why you end up like this….” Maasa said in a very mocking tone.

“I say don’t push it!!!!” Maimi shouted as she punched Maasa in the face.

Maasa feel down as she glared at Maimi. Momoko and Miyabi went to help Maasa but when they were about to lift her up, Maasa said.

“Don’t touch me!!! Don’t you guys dare to interfere… This is between me and her!!!”

Momoko and Miyabi froze on the spot as they nodded weakly. There’s nothing that they could do now. Maasa stood back on her feet as she wiped her blood from her lips.

“You’re dead Yajima!!!” Maasa growled as she went straight to Maimi and punched her back.

“Give me your best shot Sudou!!!!” Maimi yelled as she blocked Maasa’s punch and tried to kick her. Maasa manage to evade the attack as she quickly gave a side kick to Maimi waist.

“Argh!!!” Maimi shouted. Maasa continued her assault as she pulled Maimi’s hair and punched her stomach. After accepting a few punch,
Maimi manage to push Maasa away as she went towards Maasa and punched her face again. After Maimi manage to punch Maasa, she quickly gave her another kick on the stomach. Maasa fell on the floor and Maimi quickly went to her and sat on her. Maimi continued her punching until Maasa managed to lock Maimi’s hand and banged her head with Maimi’s.

Momoko and Miyabi watched in terror as both of their best friends fought against each other. Miyabi didn’t know what to do. She stood there as her tears were streaming from her eyes. Momoko nudged Miyabi and said.

“Miya!!! Go find Erika-chan…. She’s the only one who can stop them now!!!” Miyabi wiped her tears as she nodded and dashed towards the door.

A few minutes after that, Miyabi arrived with Erika. Erika eyes widen as she shouted at her best friend and her girlfriend.

“Yajima Maimi!!!, Sudou Maasa!!! Stop!!!”

Maasa and Maimi froze when both of them heard Erika’s voice. Erika went to them and slapped both of them.

“What are you two doing??!!!! Fighting each other!!!! We’re friends right!!!” Erika said with tears running from her eyes.

Maimi glared at Maasa with hatred as she ran away from the class. Maasa bowed her head in front of Erika as she apologized to her girlfriend in tears.

END OF FLASHBACK
[/i]

Risako covered her mouth with her hand when she heard Momoko’s story. She never thought that Maimi and Maasa were fighting. Momoko sighed and took Risako hand.

“Momochi…. Do you think what happen to Maimi-nee has anything to do with Airi-chan???” Risako asked Momoko.

“I don’t know Rii-chan….. But maybe you will find something when you go to Airi-chan house later…” Momoko said as she hoped that
everything would turn to the way it was before.

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2010, 01:13:13 PM »
Man things are completly spiraling out of control :panic:

Lucky Erika was there to save the day!

I hope Airi dosn't go nuts on Rii :(

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2010, 09:01:19 AM »
these chapters were exciting and sad.
it´s sad about the farewell to airi suzuki, it´s exciting for the fight of two friends, sudou and Maimi.
I like the personality of sudou.  :)
next chapter, good writer.  :)

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2010, 05:40:16 AM »
New chapter is here!!!

@oddball : Airi going crazy on Risako.... hmm that's not a bad idea.... i'll consider it...

@mikitty_ayaya : thanks for the encouragement and support...

Chapter 24

Risako was on her way to Airi house that evening and she was not in a very good mood. Firstly, it’s because she had to cancel her date with Momoko that evening and the second, Airi was going to transfer from their school and Airi didn’t even bothered to tell her the reasons. When she was halfway from arriving at Airi’s house, suddenly the rain started to pour down heavily. And unfortunately for Risako, she didn’t carry her umbrella that time.

“Oh great!!! Just what I need…. I had to cancel my date with Momochi to visit Airi and now I’m getting soaked in the rain…. You better tell me something Airi-chan or I will be very angry!!!” Risako whined to herself as she started to run towards her destination.
Meanwhile, at Maimi’s side…..

Maimi was lying on her bed as she gently scrubbed her stomach. The bruise that she got from the fight with Maasa at school and in addition at her house in her own room were still there. Maimi sighed heavily as she remembered what happen after she went home the day she fought Maasa.

Maimi FLASHBACK

When Maimi arrived at her house, she was very realived that her mother was not home. She didn’t want to deal with any question from her mother right now anyway. Maimi went straight to her room after she took some ice in the refrigerator. She needed to treat her bruise right away. While she was busy treating her bruise, she didn’t realized that Erika was standing behind her, Erika went to look for Maimi after what happen and she had to leave Maasa alone for a while.

“You are a stupid and clumsy person you know Maimi-chan…. You can’t just leave the front door open you know….." Erika said and as she walked towards Maimi.

Maimi jumped a bit in shocked as she turned towards Erika.

“What are you doing here Erika???” Maimi asked as she sighed heavily.

“Helping you of course….” Erika said.

“You should’nt be here…. Just go and take care of Maasa….” Maimi said without looking at Erika.

“Stop being a hard head and let me help you…. Now, take off you shirt….” Erika said as she took the ice pack from Maimi’s hand.

Maimi sighed a little as she unbuttoned her shirt and Erika could see the attractive abdomen of Maimi and also the Maimi’s stomach. Erika could feel the flush that was running through her cheeks when she was touching the stomach of her best friend in order to deflate the bruise on Maimi’s stomach. Even though Maimi was just her best friend, Erika really appreciated her and she was very concerned when something happened or bothered Maimi.

“Now tell me what happen Maimi…..” Erika asked while she was treating Maimi bruises.

“Nothing….” Maimi answered without looking at her.

"Do not lie!" Erika raises her voice and Maimi could sense the concern and seriousness in Erika’s tone.

“I don’t want to talk about it Erika…..” Maimi slowly said.

“But sometimes, you can heal your heart by talking….” Erika said.

“I don’t want to think or remember about it anymore……” Maimi replied.

“Well, running away is not going to help either…..” Erika said as sighed heavily.

"... Itai, it hurts ... Itai, you should do it more carefully Erika ..." Maimi says as she was grimacing in pain.

"Maasa-chan is strong ne?" Erika asked Maimi as she was smiling widely.

"She is and not to mention that her fist is also powerful ..." Maimi replied as she chuckled a little bit.

"Maimi, I'm your best friend, I am very worried about you ...  when I see you fighting with Maasa, it was very painful to me ...  I fell like my heart break in half and it hurts a lot..... Maasa is my girlfriend and I love her so much and you Maimi, you're my bestfriend and I appreciate you…..” Erika said with tears ready to fall.

Maimi could see the sincerity in Erika’s eyes and that had made her felt terrible because the trouble she caused for her bestfriend and she felt very bad when she had to see Erika’s sad face. Maimi slowly embraced Erika and wrapped her arms around Erika’s body.

“I’m sorry Erika…. Please forgive me for causing you too much trouble…..” Maimi whispered on Erika’s ear.

Before Erika could hug Maimi back, both of them were greeted with a voice that doesn’t sound too friendly.

“What the hell are you doing Yajima!!! Get away from her!!!”

Erika and Maimi turned towards the owner of the voice and Erika’s eyes widen when she saw who it was. It was Maasa and she doesn’t look very pleased with the scene in front of her. Maimi quickly pulled away from Erika and she could sense that a new trouble was going to fall on her.

“Maasa, this isn’t what you’re thinking…..” Erika said shakily.

"Then what is it?" Maasa replied angrily.

"Maasa, please listen to me ..."

"What were both of you doing?" Maasa asked. She glared at Maimi like she wants to eat Maimi on the spot.

"Nothing, nothing of what you're thinking ..." Erika replied as tears were streaming from her eyes.

"If it is nothing then why does this traitor has her shirt unbuttoned ..." Maasa asked again but this time, she glared at Erika.

"I was just helping to her ..." Erika said in defense. She knew that her girlfriend was furious right now.

"Erika enough, I'm not so naive ... You cry for her, you care for her ... You’re always thinking about her ..." Maasa said to Erika as her fist was tighten.

"No, Maasa, no ... that’s not true, please Maasa, I beg you..... Please don’t misunderstand" Erika said as she tried to beg Maasa.

"I'm your girlfriend Erika, instead of me, you're here with her ..... Instead of taking care of me, you left me and come to her, to help her….." Maasa said shakily. She could fell her eyes were starting to get wet but she ignored it.

"Oh…. Are you jealous then Maasa….?" Maimi said mockingly.

"Maimi, stop!" Erika pleaded as she could feel the hands of Maimi on around her waist.

“I said get away from her!!!” Maasa shouted as moved towards Erika and pulled her away. After that, she quickly turned towards Maimi and threw her
fist with all her power towards Maimi stomach.

Maimi didn’t have enough time to dodge Maasa’s attack and she could feel the impact from Maasa’s punch. It was much stronger than before and she
had to open her mouth to breath. Maimi have lost the strength to stand up as she sat on the floor in pain.

Erika screamed in terror when she watched the scene that was happening in front of her eyes but Maasa just ignored her.

“Is that all you have Yajima???” Maasa said mockingly as she glared at Maimi. “I expected more from you and this is all you’ve got??? You’re so weak
and useless…..” Maasa continued.

“Oh really??? Sorry to disappoint you then…. But I don’t care….” Maimi said as her blood were dripping from her mouth.

“You’re pathetic, you’re weak and you’re a loser….. That’s why you even lost to the ones you love, Airi….” Maasa mocked Maimi again.

Hearing that name again made Maimi’s heart ached. She stoop up immediately and she punched Maasa’s cheek.

Maasa wiped the blood from her lips using her sleeve and she turned towards Maimi who was standing right in front of her.

“So, Airi is the problem…. Now I understand…. So, that girl is the reason why you’re so depressed???” Maasa asked Maimi.

Maimi decided to ignore the question as she turned around but she was stopped by Maasa who was holding her shoulder and turned her around. When Maimi was turned to face Maasa again, she was greeted by Maasa’s fist on her stomach again. The power of this punch was stronger than before and Maimi was about to fall on her feet but Maasa held her this time.

"You do not have the strength to defend yourself anymore??? So much pain you have in your heart that you forget who you really are??? " Maasa asked Maimi.

“That girl is garbage Maimi….. Eversince you’ve met her again, she caused nothing to you but pain….. She’s a trash Maimi, forget about her…..” Maasa continued.

Now it was Maasa’s turn to be surprised. Now, it was Maasa turns to extract oxygen with her mouth. Maasa lowers her head and saw Maimi’s fist on her midsection.

“Damn…..” Maasa said as she fell on her knees.

“Maasa!!!” Erika screamed as she moved towards Maasa. Before she could reach her, Maasa held out her arm signaling that Erika should just stay there. Erika stopped and nodded weakly. Maasa got up as she stood in front of Maimi.

“You should watch your mouth Sudou….. Don’t make me kill you……” Maimi said in anger.

Maasa smirked as she moved forward and put both her arms on Maimi shoulder.

“Now that’s the Maimi I know…. And that’s the Maimi that will win Airi’s heart…..” Maasa said as she smiled at Maimi.

“What???” Maimi looked at Maasa in confussion.

“You’re an idiot Maimi, all this time; you just show Airi how pathetic you are….. And you don’t even realize that….” Maasa explained.

“What are you talking about Maasa???” Maimi asked again in confusion.

“I never jealous about you and Erika…. I trust Erika with all my heart and I knew that she would never cheat on me….. And I also trust you Maimi…. I’m just trying to make you realize how pathetic you’ve been…. If you really love Airi, prove it to her, show her, don’t just give up…. If she call you a liar, prove to her that she was wrong…. When I say bad things about her, you became yourself again and defend her even it is just her name…. That’s the real Yajima Maimi…. That’s the Maimi that will win Airi heart….” Maasa explained as she slowly moved towards Erika and lifted her up.

“Maimi, we want you to be yourself….. Because the real you is much stronger than this…. And Airi should see the real you…..” Maasa continued.
Maimi stared at Maasa and smiled.

“Can you just tell me about it rather than kicking me in the ass???” Maimi asked Maasa.

“Well, I’ve try that method and it doesn’t seem to work with a hard head like you….” Maasa said grinning.

END OF FLASHBACK

“Thank you Maasa…. And I promise that I’ll never give up again….” Maimi said as she smiled widely to herself. “If Airin think that Mai-chan is with me, then I’ll just take Mai-chan to her and explain everything...” She continued.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 06:13:13 AM by abok »

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2010, 09:36:48 AM »
Wow, this chapter is  surprising...  :heart:

Risako was on her way to Airi house that evening and she was not in a very good mood. Firstly, it’s because she had to cancel her date with Momoko that evening and the second, Airi was going to transfer from their school and Airi didn’t even bothered to tell her the reasons. When she was halfway from arriving at Airi’s house, suddenly the rain started to pour down heavily. And unfortunately for Risako, she didn’t carry her umbrella that time.

“Oh great!!! Just what I need…. I had to cancel my date with Momochi to visit Airi and now I’m getting soaked in the rain…. You better tell me something Airi-chan or I will be very angry!!!” Risako whined to herself as she started to run towards her destination.

poor risako, she had bad luck, though her sacrifice, it was for a good reason.  :wub: :)

Maimi was lying on her bed as she gently scrubbed her stomach. The bruise that she got from the fight with Maasa at school and in addition at her house in her own room were still there. Maimi sighed heavily as she remembered what happen after she went home the day she fought Maasa.

poor maimi...

When Maimi arrived at her house, she was very realived that her mother was not home. She didn’t want to deal with any question from her mother right now anyway. Maimi went straight to her room after she took some ice in the refrigerator. She needed to treat her bruise right away. While she was busy treating her bruise, she didn’t realized that Erika was standing behind her, Erika went to look for Maimi after what happen and she had to leave Maasa alone for a while.

“You are a stupid and clumsy person you know Maimi-chan…. You can’t just leave the front door open you know….." Erika said and as she walked towards Maimi.

Maimi jumped a bit in shocked as she turned towards Erika.

Maimi,  you have to be more careful. You should attempt to close the doors of her house.

“What are you doing here Erika???” Maimi asked as she sighed heavily.

“Helping you of course….” Erika said.

“You should’nt be here…. Just go and take care of Maasa….” Maimi said without looking at Erika.

“Stop being a hard head and let me help you…. Now, take off you shirt….” Erika said as she took the ice pack from Maimi’s hand.

Maimi sighed a little as she unbuttoned her shirt and Erika could see the attractive abdomen of Maimi and also the Maimi’s stomach. Erika could feel the flush that was running through her cheeks when she was touching the stomach of her best friend in order to deflate the bruise on Maimi’s stomach. Even though Maimi was just her best friend, Erika really appreciated her and she was very concerned when something happened or bothered Maimi.

this moment was one my favourite.  :heart:

“Now tell me what happen Maimi…..” Erika asked while she was treating Maimi bruises.

“Nothing….” Maimi answered without looking at her.

"Do not lie!" Erika raises her voice and Maimi could sense the concern and seriousness in Erika’s tone.

“I don’t want to talk about it Erika…..” Maimi slowly said.

“But sometimes, you can heal your heart by talking….” Erika said.

“I don’t want to think or remember about it anymore……” Maimi replied.

“Well, running away is not going to help either…..” Erika said as sighed heavily.

"... Itai, it hurts ... Itai, you should do it more carefully Erika ..." Maimi says as she was grimacing in pain.

"Maasa-chan is strong ne?" Erika asked Maimi as she was smiling widely.

"She is and not to mention that her fist is also powerful ..." Maimi replied as she chuckled a little bit.

erika knows perfectly the attitude about Maimi,  they are good friends.  :heart:

"Maimi, I'm your best friend, I am very worried about you ...  when I see you fighting with Maasa, it was very painful to me ...  I fell like my heart break in half and it hurts a lot..... Maasa is my girlfriend and I love her so much and you Maimi, you're my bestfriend and I appreciate you…..” Erika said with tears ready to fall.

Maimi could see the sincerity in Erika’s eyes and that had made her felt terrible because the trouble she caused for her bestfriend and she felt very bad when she had to see Erika’s sad face. Maimi slowly embraced Erika and wrapped her arms around Erika’s body.

“I’m sorry Erika…. Please forgive me for causing you too much trouble…..” Maimi whispered on Erika’s ear.

so sweets!!  :heart: :heart:

Before Erika could hug Maimi back, both of them were greeted with a voice that doesn’t sound too friendly.

oh no, oh no  :panic:  :panic:

“What the hell are you doing Yajima!!! Get away from her!!!”

Erika and Maimi turned towards the owner of the voice and Erika’s eyes widen when she saw who it was. It was Maasa and she doesn’t look very pleased with the scene in front of her. Maimi quickly pulled away from Erika and she could sense that a new trouble was going to fall on her.

wait, massa, wait massa, you  just wait a moment, you listen to erika, please.   :nervous

“Maasa, this isn’t what you’re thinking…..” Erika said shakily.

"Then what is it?" Maasa replied angrily.

"Maasa, please listen to me ..."

"What were both of you doing?" Maasa asked. She glared at Maimi like she wants to eat Maimi on the spot.

"Nothing, nothing of what you're thinking ..." Erika replied as tears were streaming from her eyes.

"If it is nothing then why does this traitor has her shirt unbuttoned ..." Maasa asked again but this time, she glared at Erika.

"I was just helping to her ..." Erika said in defense. She knew that her girlfriend was furious right now.

"Erika enough, I'm not so naive ... You cry for her, you care for her ... You’re always thinking about her ..." Maasa said to Erika as her fist was tighten.

"No, Maasa, no ... that’s not true, please Maasa, I beg you..... Please don’t misunderstand" Erika said as she tried to beg Maasa.

"I'm your girlfriend Erika, instead of me, you're here with her ..... Instead of taking care of me, you left me and come to her, to help her….." Maasa said shakily. She could fell her eyes were starting to get wet but she ignored it.

:nervous  :nervous   oh no, maassa  isn´t listening to  umeda.  :doh:

"Oh…. Are you jealous then Maasa….?" Maimi said mockingly.

"Maimi, stop!" Erika pleaded as she could feel the hands of Maimi on around her waist.

maimi, you´re a silly,   XD you´re causing the anger to sudou  :sweatdrop:

Maimi didn’t have enough time to dodge Maasa’s attack and she could feel the impact from Maasa’s punch. It was much stronger than before and she
had to open her mouth to breath. Maimi have lost the strength to stand up as she sat on the floor in pain.

Erika screamed in terror when she watched the scene that was happening in front of her eyes but Maasa just ignored her.

“Is that all you have Yajima???” Maasa said mockingly as she glared at Maimi. “I expected more from you and this is all you’ve got??? You’re so weak
and useless…..” Maasa continued.

“Oh really??? Sorry to disappoint you then…. But I don’t care….” Maimi said as her blood were dripping from her mouth.

“You’re pathetic, you’re weak and you’re a loser….. That’s why you even lost to the ones you love, Airi….” Maasa mocked Maimi again.

Hearing that name again made Maimi’s heart ached. She stoop up immediately and she punched Maasa’s cheek.

Maasa wiped the blood from her lips using her sleeve and she turned towards Maimi who was standing right in front of her.

“So, Airi is the problem…. Now I understand…. So, that girl is the reason why you’re so depressed???” Maasa asked Maimi.

Maimi decided to ignore the question as she turned around but she was stopped by Maasa who was holding her shoulder and turned her around. When Maimi was turned to face Maasa again, she was greeted by Maasa’s fist on her stomach again. The power of this punch was stronger than before and Maimi was about to fall on her feet but Maasa held her this time.

"You do not have the strength to defend yourself anymore??? So much pain you have in your heart that you forget who you really are??? " Maasa asked Maimi.

“That girl is garbage Maimi….. Eversince you’ve met her again, she caused nothing to you but pain….. She’s a trash Maimi, forget about her…..” Maasa continued.

Now it was Maasa’s turn to be surprised. Now, it was Maasa turns to extract oxygen with her mouth. Maasa lowers her head and saw Maimi’s fist on her midsection.

“Damn…..” Maasa said as she fell on her knees.

“Maasa!!!” Erika screamed as she moved towards Maasa. Before she could reach her, Maasa held out her arm signaling that Erika should just stay there. Erika stopped and nodded weakly. Maasa got up as she stood in front of Maimi.

“You should watch your mouth Sudou….. Don’t make me kill you……” Maimi said in anger.

Maasa smirked as she moved forward and put both her arms on Maimi shoulder.

“Now that’s the Maimi I know…. And that’s the Maimi that will win Airi’s heart…..” Maasa said as she smiled at Maimi.

at the beginning,  seemed  that Massa  wanted  destroy to Maimi, nevertheless  that changed.   :lol:

this chapter was excellent   :heart:     next chapter, please.  XD  :wub:

« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 03:31:46 PM by Mikitty_Ayaya »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Flow