JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Plus-Tech Squeeze Box - Sneaker Song!

Author Topic: Third Pace First Insight 8/9/12  (Read 21491 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 10 6/19
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2010, 01:35:42 PM »
^ it'll be answered in this chapter XD

Chapter 11

Airi's background was nearly the same as the other seven with the only exception of her parents' gave it off to the police captain's family before she could ever get to the orphanage.  Her father swore that his only daughter would never get into the force until her mother was kidnapped at gunpoint.  Her father made a decision to change the whole career of his daughter.  He decided to bait them into letting go the mother as she was ten.  Once the deal was done, he took a very close approach and once she knew what they were going to do, the crew stepped in.  Airi flipped the leader over and the others surrender right after.  Her mother in shock and disbelief, divorced her father, and she wanted to stay with him while the mother married a wealthy man in the United States.

As Airi could remember of her mother was the envelope she left for her and tears soaked through the packaging.  The one last time she hugged her she could only say that she was now motherless.  Her father enrolled her into the academy and passed with flying colors but was only limited to undercover work as the protection is always secured until the present where she knew the enemy was lurking.  Then, something always caught her eye as she couldn't admit her feelings for girls.  She had injured every guy on the force if she felt threatened.  Her father of course grew suspicious and saw her being comfortable with another recruit, she elected herself transferred where under her uncle's guidance, she nabbed the most stings ever in the district.  However, it was what she was seeking that was the clue and the help it was needed for her.

She decided to enter into school as a student and an observer of the Kawajima and Katagawa.  Then, she found a girl older who was greatly into her emotions and her vulnerable state: Yajima Maimi.  Maimi found the younger girl to be cute and easy prey for her to date.  As they first met, Airi saw the strong and yet clumsy Maimi show off her control but inside she knew her faults.  They spent their whole nights studying and tossing around gossip as normal girls do until their 3rd month anniversary in the fall, the cool autumn evening Airi had a kendo practice to attend.  Airi had been training for a tournament and the day to qualify was on the anniversary date.

She ran to the dojo and saw Maimi on her way to her destination as they spoke Maimi leaned in and pecked her on the cheek.  Airi's head exploded as she felt excited and amazed that anybody especially a girl would give her first kiss.  Airi couldn't stop smiling under the mask as she blew through the competition.  They became inseparable until she received news of seven new students.  Airi felt bad to break up with her because of her job and to reveal it would leave her in more danger than before.  The night before the next school year started, she told Maimi to meet her in the park and the heartfelt feelings became crumbled as she gave a last kiss goodbye to her only girlfriend.  Maimi wasn't sure until the first day she came back and saw her with another girl.  Maimi went crazy as she observed everything and just couldn't put the conclusion together.  However, she took an opportunity when she was away to spy on Airi as she was being distanced from the fight.

“Hey, Airi.”

“Oh, Maimi-chan why are you here?”  Airi acting surprised.

“I wanted to see your new girlfriend.”  Maimi sounded conceded as she watch the fight between Miya and Risako.

“Maimi, don't worry about me.”  Airi looked to see the fight had ended and Maimi readying herself.

“I am not worried about you, you are done, I have to fight her.”  Maimi grew angry as she began to grow her hate for Risako.

“Don't do it, I beg of you.”

“Will you be my girlfriend, if I beat her?”

“No.”

“So, you would say she would win?”  Maimi punching her open hand with her fist.

“I don't know, I only just got to know about her.”  Maimi went away as Airi sighed a breath of relief as Maimi didn't know the whole story.

Eventually, she found out about Risako true power as she witnessed the fight against the unknown characters.  She was ready to fight but she waited until Risako would be healed and she knew when the day was going to come.

~

Risako woke up from her nap to see everyone having their take-out dinner.  Risako grabbed her box and sat near Airi.  Airi smiled as Miya grew more jealous of Airi taking her girl away and scooting toward the clueless Chinami.  Chinami turned to kiss Miya on the cheek with her oily lip and the two other couples laughed at the amusement of the love triangle.

“Riichan, you want me to get you a drink?”  Airi asked as she stood up to the fountain and Miya followed suit. 

Miya stood behind her and Airi turned into Miya spilling the cup onto herself making Risako to help Airi.  Risako could only shake her head as she took her upstairs to the bathroom to clean herself up.  Chinami walked up to Miya and took her to the back.

“Miyabi, why pick on Airi?  Risako has chosen who she wants.”  Chinami scolds Miya.

“I know but I can't stand it”  Miya turned away with her arms crossed.

“Miya-chan, I have something for you though.”  She wiped her mouth with the napkin and leaned Miya on the wall.

“What are you...”  Chinami gave her a kiss on the lips.

“Why are you looking shocked?  Maybe you should feel more comfortable.”  Chinami rubbed the bare thighs of the younger girl and she could hear the moaning of excitement.

“Chinami, you are going to make me scream if you do that.”  She moved her hands from the thighs to her stomach.

“Better?  If you want the whole experience meet me upstairs and we can kiss and cuddle all night so you can forget about her for one night.”  Miya smiled and went back to the front seeing Airi in one of Risako over-sized shirts.

NOTE: The next chapter will be coming out soon as in an hour from now or much later on :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 11 6/23
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2010, 02:15:29 PM »
Chapter 12

Miya was still angered by Airi's antics throughout the whole night but when Miya saw Chinami in her bed, she could only wonder why Chinami was making such a move.  However, the opportunity couldn't be passed up and Miya jumped in to feel such warmth coming from the bed.  The cooling temperature was complimenting to their stuffy room and Chinami's arm around Miya was making her more nervous.

“Chinami, I hope you are not...”  Miya could only imagine what she was feeling but paused to say the word.

“Miya, I am in my pajamas unless you want me to take that off.”  Miya shook her head as she rolled out and walk into her room.

She took out her pajamas and changed into the sweats as across was Airi and Risako talking to each other.  Airi closed the door and Miya crept closer but the door was muffling the sound so she went back to Chinami's room.  Chinami has rolled over to the other side and took over the whole spread.

“Chinami move over.”  As Miya tried to push her she found a soft part and she could only stare at her hand.  She tried to prevent yelling but freaking out wasn't helping anyone to stop her nervous stomping.

“Miya, you have them too right?”  Chinami laughed as she sat up welcoming the younger girl under the sheets.

“Sorry, I never really felt another girl's chest before.”  Miya nervously giggling before sliding down into the bed.

“Seriously?  It's no problem.  I am jealous of how other people look like, also Maasa has been trying to hide them as Saki kept staring at them.”  Chinami laughed as Miya tries to sleep.

In the other room, Risako hears the warning of Airi's ex and Airi's experience with her.  Risako felt unsecured knowing the circumstances of how she broke up with her and walked into the bathroom to regain her personal time.  Couple minutes after, a knock at the door to see a sleepy Saki walk in and sees Risako with her head down.

“Riichan, you were always so cool and now when emotions come in you get scared.”  Saki sat next to her and Risako took a deep breath.

“I don't get it.”  Risako admits.

“Trust me, no one ever gets it, if your try it'll get harder.”  Saki comforted the younger girl in her arms.

Risako never felt the vulnerability of being torn before and Airi offered her the gentle and motherly side.  Miya had the aggressive, friendly approach to their relationship.  Saki could only muster a smile as she knew what heartbreak has been as she been dumped twice before going to military school at age 15.  She could only comfort Risako as she let every frustration out of her body.  Saki piggybacked her to her own room before going to bed.

The next morning the eight of them walked on their path to school as they saw a bunch of girls in their way.  It was Maimi and her gang.  Airi walked toward them and went in front of Maimi.

“I give up on you, you were right, we should stay separated.”  Airi admitted.

“Airi, I do like you but you know what you did and this to me is how I will gain your respect back.”  Maimi pushed her away and grabbed Risako by the collar.

“After school, playground, be there.”  As she let go Miya stepped in to protect Risako.

“You fight me, Risako is not guilty, I am I caused this to happen.”  Miya felt the lump in her throat and Maimi looked back at the girl in front of Risako.

“So, you think you tough, okay you only against all of us, I will enjoy this beat down.”  Maimi said to her gang before leaving.

“Miya....”

“Riichan, I love you.”  Miya gave her a passionate kiss in front of Airi and watches the hands concede.  It was finally what Miya needed to show her true colors of what Risako meant to her.

~~~

Okay two chapters for ya'll
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 12 6/23
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2010, 05:15:01 PM »
Chapter 11

Chii and Miya  :drool: so Chii does have feelings for Miya.

evil Maimi is kinda cool

kinda like Jealous Miya when Rii and Airi is involved though!

Chapter 12

The Chii/Miya bit is really sweet  :wub:

but then Miya still like's Rii, I feel bad for Chii
Miya is even willing to fight Maimi for Rii  :wub:

I hope Miya is gonna be OK!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2010, 12:24:35 PM »
^ I really do love MiyaChii but somehow I want to complex so many things XD

Chapter 13

Risako felt her disappointment in herself as she walked into class and kept her mind on Miya.  She never had anyone take the bullet for her and it felt relieving also stressing her mind to back her up at least.  Airi could only worry as Risako was not paying attention to anything said in class.  So she dragged her out of class into the hall and pushed her to the wall.

“Riichan, I am sorry for dragging you and Miya into this but...”  Risako hugged her as she laid her head on Airi's shoulder.

“I have to say something to you and don't take it personally.”  Airi took a step back and inhaled.

“You two have been helping adjust to real life and either way I feel the same way, so I want an opinion.  Is Miya bothering the relationship?”  Risako leaned back and saw Maimi's gang in the background.

“Um...yes.”  As the words came from her mouth, Maimi was right behind Airi.

“So, you chicken to face me?”  Maimi dragged Airi until Risako threw the punch at her bodyguard.

Maimi turned to deliver the counter and saw the ceiling in a second.  The other bodyguard down with the first bodyguard.  Risako stood over Maimi as she saw her expression change, Risako saw the leg come, and locked the ankle in her arms.  Maimi crying in pain as she twisted the ankle.  Until Airi tackled Risako to the ground and squatted down to see Maimi.

“Maimi-chan, sorry.”  Airi walked away and Risako attempting to sit up saw Maimi still wincing from the pain.

“You, how do you know how to fight?”  The injured girl asked.

“I was training from age four and worked my way to a 4th degree black belt.”  As She lend a hand to Maimi.

“I see.  I know the answer to the next question and you don't seem to care so much for her, so I want to know why she is in to you.”  Maimi hobbled onto her feet still feeling the pain in her ankle.

“Honestly, she came to me as a friend and we just hit it off from there.  She has been criticizing me for not being you.”  Risako laughed.

“She still cares about me though, just maybe not intimate as she wanted it.”  The girl hopped to the infirmary as Risako gave her support.

Risako carried her to the other side of the school to the infirmary as Ms. Okada took care of her student injuries.  Maimi stayed quiet throughout the whole trip as she pondered about Airi.  Right before entering into the doors of the office, Risako heard something drop, and ran away from the building.  The place soon smoked up and everybody ran out of the building.  She laid Maimi down on the bench and went in to find all the people.  She saw two figures in the smoke running away but went to get everybody out.  Saki was with Maimi as Risako tried to clear out the building and saw the exhausted face as she collapsed to the ground.

“You okay?”  Ms Okada asked.

“I'm fine, take care of her first.  I just need rest.”  Risako gasping for air as Saki gave her canteen to drink from. 

“Thanks.”  Risako drank half of the canteen as she tried to get her breath back.

“Seems you injured her badly, you know she is the star volleyball player right?”  Saki said to her as Risako shook her head.

“Honestly, I didn't know that and she was just fighting for Airi, that's all.”  Risako gave the canteen back and walked to the garden to consolidate her feelings.

She sat on the bench watching the frogs jump around from one pad to the other as she tried to not think of what happened and separate herself from the world.  She saw the water slowly moving in and out of the pond after every splash.  Then, someone started to massage her shoulders from behind.  She calmly let the hands do the work and heard the birds chirp for the first time.

“Sugaya-san, don't feel bad.  It is hard to consider a choice between two great girls and I didn't expect you to handle the situation so well.”  The voice behind her whispered.

“Ishikawa-sensei, what should I do?”  She took a deep breath and laughed.

“You make the decision.”  Risako put her head lower as she expected a straight answer.

Ishikawa-sensei sat next to her as she tried to explain a situation that happened to her in high school.  She had just recently moved to the city and met two girls, Shibata-san, who was her first girl crush and Yoshizawa-san who is her current girlfriend.  Shibata always invited her to her events as Yoshizawa usually tried to destroy them and one day she saw Yoshizawa shoot hoops by herself.  Ishikawa stood outside the chain link fence and watch as she listened to Yoshizawa talk to herself after every shot.  As she hit every shot, she would try to yell out “Ishikawa-san daisuki” until she saw her outside the link fence.  She ran up to her and hug her as her head pressed onto her chest, she could only think of the times Yossie had been mean to her as it was love that kept them together.  Shibata never saw them together until both had a project together as she was partnered with another girl.  Both seemed comfortable with each other and seeing this, she tried to do the same thing and ruined their project.  Ishikawa as angry as she was, she introduced both of them together and eventually all became friends.

Risako nodded and hugged Ishikawa before leaving the pond with a plan in hand for the two dueling hearts.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2010, 02:50:50 PM »
Maimi and Rii seem to get on O.K. now, Rii seems iimpressed that Maimi is fighting for Airi

Wonder who usd the soke bomb?

also can't wait to see what Rii's plan to sort out her love life is  :w00t:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 14 6/27
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2010, 01:09:41 PM »
^ The smoke bomb someone did  XD the love life we'll see

Chapter 14

Risako walked back to the infirmary to see Maimi before going back to the warehouse.  She looked around and saw her sitting up looking outside through the window.  The glare reflected off her face and Risako sat by her.

“You again?”  Maimi said irritatingly.  “You won the fight.”

“Haha, no one won.”  Risako admitted as Maimi looked back at the younger girl.

“What do you mean?  I am here recovering from my injuries and you can brag about defeating me.”  Maimi sighed.

“Honestly, I don't care.”  Risako picked up a book and flipped through the pages before laying it down again.

“I see.  But...”  Before Maimi could finish Risako turned toward her.

“Airi is... someone who doesn't view the toughness in people but how much care they have toward others.  She saw that you can be protective and yet comfort her for every downfall she has.  I personally like her for her appearance but I can't take her as a girlfriend.”  She smiled before leaving.

“Wait, please be gentle.”  Risako nodded before leaving the room.

Risako took the long path home through the hidden park that she passed once by mistake and sat down to practice her lines.  As she went over it, Yurina and Momo were passing by and didn't notice her trying to review something.  They sat on either side of her and surprised her.  Risako fell over and landed on the ground, in her embarrassment she got up and brushed herself off.

“Riichan, you really like Miyabi a lot don't you?”  Momo asked.

“Miyabi may not have a pure heart but Airi has something good going for her with Maimi, after injuring her, I saw her face, I wasn't going to win.”  Yurina puts her hand on her shoulder.

“Miya is serious with Chinami, she has been hanging her a lot and they got some stuff together before and...”  Risako stopped her and inside she had grew angry.

“Yurina, don't say it.  I know about them.”  Risako walked back to the warehouse and into her room.

“Oh god!”  She said to herself before banging her fist into the wall.

After punching the wall, Miya walked in with a piece of cake for her.  Miya left it on the table and sat down in the chair.  She watched Risako drain herself into the pillow before approaching her.  The whole event pondered about the strained relationship and even about Airi.  She carefully placed her hand on her midsection and felt the warmth, Risako didn't say a word to Miya.

She got out of bed and walked over to Airi and locked the door behind her.

“Riichan, what is it?  You look..” Risako placed her lips on top of Airi's

“I am going to miss the strawberry flavor.”  She locked down her wrists.

She looked into her eyes and saw the fear, the fear that had haunted her since injuring Maimi.  The fear of her leaving for Miya and never seeing her as a viable option.  Airi began to run everything in her mind as her heart beat faster.

“I feel you should make up with Maimi.”  She got off and walked out.

The rest of the members crawled back as the door opened slowly and all were in shock as Risako calmly went downstairs and filled up a cup of soda.  Saki walked in and Airi still in shock as Risako said those words.  Airi took a deep breath and sat up to see the members' eyes staring at her.

“ We... I mean...I am...”  Airi put her hand up.

“No problem.  Risako had this on her mind all along, she was talking to Ishikawa-sensei, and I knew it was over.”  Airi admitted as she took another deep breath.

Before anyone could say another word, Airi walked downstairs, and shook hands with Risako before leaving.  Risako knew she would be important and let her stay in the warehouse for now.  Both of them put on their jackets and went outside to see Maimi.

As they approached the address, they saw a notice on the mailbox, their house had been sold.  They ran up to the door and saw her parents disciplining her for causing a fight, Risako rushed in and blocked the cane wielded by the father.  Risako threw a punch to knock out the father as Airi immediately packed up the clothes.

“What are you guys doing?”  Maimi asked.

“Stay with us, I think it might benefit you even more.”  Risako said as they dragged her clothes and her savings out of the home.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 14 6/27
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2010, 04:23:57 PM »
Hmm so Rii has given up on Airi but thinks that she has lost Miya to Chii? Why did you have to say it Yurina, Why? :cry:

So Airi and Rii go to talk to Maimi and it turns into a rescue mission, cool!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 15 6/29
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2010, 01:02:17 PM »
Chapter 15

A week after Maimi moved in, Ai and Risa became concerned about the amount of girls living in the warehouse.  Especially the girls when they were around Maimi kept their secret known to themselves.  It also kept her away from her gang and the prospects of her new friend she had met.  Maimi ran to the park after school to hang out before she left to go back into the city.

“Maimi-chan, are you hiding something?”  The girl sitting on the bench slouched over.

“Erika-san, how did you find me?”  Maimi almost fell backwards seeing there.

“Well I followed you here, so why not present me with my present?”  Maimi gave her a kiss and sat next to her.

Ai and Risa noticed the couple on the bench, so they did a quick session before trying to track them.  The eight returned from school to see no one in the warehouse, they all dropped their bags and worked on their plan.

Considering it was a week away and their dance was on the same day, they had to decide on couples, however, the words between Airi and Risako the past week had hardened their relationship to enemies.  Before anyone could say their names, Airi stepped up to present her message.

“I know you guys have seen the fight and I don't know how Riichan feels.”  Risako turned away for a bit.

“But I think we should do it by partners.”  Everyone agreed except Risako who walked away to the bathroom.

“Wait up.”  Saki chased after her until the door closed.

The six assigned themselves accordingly, Momo and Chinami could do reconnaissance and take Kawajima to the safe point, Yurina and Maasa was responsible for clean up, and Miya and Airi set up the traps for Katagawa's minions.  However, Risako had to kill Katagawa when he is out in the open with Saki as her right-hand companion.  In her state, she felt the pressure upon her to react too quickly.

“Open up.”  Saki knocked on the door and let her in.

She saw her sitting on the floor trying to gather up her feelings as she knew the day was soon.  Saki was the closest person as a mother than anybody who knew her, she comfort her after every bad dream and made her confident in doing this line of work.  Risako leaned on Saki as she smiled.

“Rii-chan, I know people can be harsh and you do it right back to them, but give Airi a chance.”  She let out a sigh and then laughed.

“What's funny?”  She asked.

“I just remembered that you always were there when something goes wrong, you never yell or scold me but like this you keep me warm and comfortable.”  Saki flowed through her hair again.

Saki was ready to ask the important question and Risako looked outside to see a couple kissing.  She took a closer look and saw it was Maimi and another girl, Risako took a step back, and turned to Saki.  She felt the vibe coming from her as she looked at the door and walked out.  The rest of the group looked up and saw her bow deeply to Airi followed by a hug.

“Riichan...”

“Airi, don't worry, no apology, I'm fine.”  Knowing in her heart she knew the truth.

The eight sat down before the two supervisors came back for their dinner orders.  Maimi followed and Risako stood up and took her to the back, she was careful to not aggravate the injury.

“Who was that?”  Risako said in a stern voice.

“My new girlfriend.”  Maimi wiped the sweat from her forehead.

“Airi knows?”  Maimi shook her head.

“Please tell her.”  Risako turned around and Maimi grabbed her by the shoulder.

“Not now, I want her to not take on the responsibility yet.” Risako nod and went back into the front.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 15 6/29
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2010, 01:32:50 PM »
Hmm big mission coming up soon?

So Maimi is seeing Erika, but Rii gave up on Airi so that she could get back with Mami, does this mean that Airi/Rii may be back on?
if so that would make the mission intresting, with Miya and Airi being paired together!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 16 6/29
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2010, 10:38:25 PM »
^ almost correct but a chapter with deeper stuff to the relationship

Chapter 16

Airi had been sitting down and Risako scooted next to her with Maimi on the other side, they brought out their homework and started to work on it.  Thirty minutes later, Maimi's phone rang and she ran upstairs to take the call.  Airi wanted to follow her but Risako grabbed onto her wrist.  Airi in disgust swung free of her grasp and got to the closed door.  Risako ran up and Airi fell to the ground seeing her eyes swell up, Risako dragged her into a room and locked it.

“Maimi...has....a girlfriend.”  Airi sobbing through the words and she collapsed onto Risako's shoulder.

“Airi, they have recently been seeing each other.  From what I have seen and heard, the girl is older and seems to have her reputation represent her well.”  Airi looked up in confusion.

“Riichan, how do you know about this and why...”  Airi finally caught on.

“Yeah, all of us have job and we see who everyone has been around and research on them.  You were not on our database and it wasn't until you show your badge that we knew you were in the force.  The why part was Maimi knew that if you didn't have any feelings for her, she would have gone to her anyway.”  Airi wiped her tears away.

“I don't feel anything no more, Maimi left and you...”  Risako smiled.

“I still like Miya and knowing that they had a history together, it bothers me but I just can't stop it.”  She felt Airi's arms around her.

They spent the rest of night in the room just whispering their thoughts, it was quiet for the two as no one bothered them.  Airi still felt betrayed of Maimi's choice but it seemed to be forgotten as she felt warm by Risako's lukewarm comforting.  Then, a knock at the door as Risako opened it, it was Momo asking what they wanted for dinner, and she looked in to see Airi sprawled on top of the bed.  She walked away before getting the order and they went back into their original position.  Airi was beginning to feel that thing that made her attracted to Risako before.  She thought maybe it was her last opportunity and pecked her on the cheek.  Risako giggled as she found the old Airi again.

“Riichan, I feel much better, thank you.”

“Airi, don't blame Maimi, understand?”  She nodded and went down to see the food the group left for them as they left to get some supplies with Ai and Risa.

They sat there eating the Chinese food the group ordered earlier and the awkward silence came upon them.  They looked at each other for a brief moment and smiled as the time passed by slowly.  Risako went to get a cup of soda for each of them as they tried to finish the food.  Airi scooted close enough that they sat inches from each other and then the group came home seeing the two.

“Airi, I don't know what to say...”  Airi walked away despise her warning but she understood and comfort her up in the room.

Risako left Airi upstairs and walked down to stand up to Maimi and gave her a disappointed look.  She walked away and Maimi took her to the back as she wanted to explain the situation.

“Airi can't be mad because I started to see my friend again.”  Maimi exclaimed.

“She seems to be angry about that.”  Maimi took a seat and tried to think of a way to confront her.

“I have to explain it to you first, see she and I go back from elementary school, she was more outgoing than I was.  Everyday we sat under a tree and just talk about everything especially boys.  However, my family moved four years ago here and she has been trying to visit me here.”  Risako looked surprised as she thought they just met each other.

“I'm not surprised by that look as you see she is a model for a well-known clothing line and many don't know her real name.”  Risako nodded.

“However, before I left she told me that she had been keeping a secret and once I heard about it, I was unsure and then she kissed me.  I felt confused that I ended up crying without saying goodbye to her.  Then, I spent two years by myself with my father as they just got divorced when we moved.  The next year I saw a girl with a nice smile and I introduced myself to Airi.  Ever since then we had been doing stuff together and finally I felt comfortable with her.  Then, she left for you and blamed myself for letting leave me so easily.”  Risako paused her.

“So, if I didn't come into the picture, you would have been happy with her.”  She nodded.

“Yeah, of course, E and I are really close friends but I told her that I had Airi and she was jealous of me having such a cute girlfriend.  E always gives me a kiss on the lips when she leaves because it makes me remember the first time and never forget that it was her who gave me that kiss.”  Risako understood and walked up to the room to see Airi rolled up.

“Airi, let Maimi talk to you tomorrow, have a good sleep.”  Risako said before leaving the room.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 16 6/29
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2010, 01:15:18 PM »
Ahh so it was all a misunderstanding, Rii shouldn't of openend her mouth and told Airi !

hopefully Maimi and Airi can get it all sorted out.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 17 6/30
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2010, 01:21:00 AM »
Well this chapter is showing Rii's opening up and the past chapter was just the beginning

Chapter 17

The next morning Risako had cooking duty with Ai and Risa, she started to get into her groove as she began to make the scrambled eggs and frying up the fish perfect.  The couple were impressed by the girl's cooking that they left her in the kitchen by herself.  Minutes later, she heard a voice and cautiously turned around to see Airi rubbing her eyes.  She looked around and put the dishes on the table while Risako finished up cleaning.

“Riichan, thank you for being a good friend.”  She took off her apron and hugged her.

“Thank you.”  She whispered into her ear.

She saw everybody come down except Maimi and they started to eat as Airi was staring upstairs.  Risako had a feeling Airi might let out her anger and she seemed ready for anything to stop it.  After waiting twenty minutes, Risako ran up to the room and knocked to see if she was in there.  Opening the door, Maimi was staring out a window with her legs close to her body.  She turned to see Risako at the door and signaled her to come in.

“Is Airi okay?”  She asked as she relaxed her legs on the bed.

“She seemed happy I spoke to her before I went to sleep but I don't know how to you though.”  Maimi nodded.

“Okay, I'll come downstairs soon, let me get ready.”  Risako left and went back into her room to find her bag for school.

After finding her bag, she saw the two met on the stairway and all she could do is hold her breath as they both stared at each other.  Maimi walked away before saying anything but Airi's demeanor was calm and waiting for an explanation.  Airi walked into the bathroom and Risako left ahead of everyone.  While walking down the street she began to view all the people working.  She walked into a shop and saw the young owner stocking up her fruits.

“Hey young girl, you are my first customer for today, you want an orange?”  Risako nodded and was given a big orange as a reward.

“Thank you, ma'am.”  She started to laugh.

“So proper, call me Nacchi or Aunty either way I feel good.”  She laughed nervously.

She left the shop giving Nacchi a 100 yen coin in appreciation and peeled off the skin of the orange.  Along the way she saw one of Maimi's friends at school and she manage to catch up to her before crossing the street.  She seemed to avoid the conversation until Risako told about Maimi and she turned around to see her behind her.

“Oh hello, I wanted to avoid being seen.”  The girl said to her.

She learned about her father being caught stealing from an auto part distributor and Airi being the investigator into the theft.  The girl was angered by her arrest as she didn't know what her father was doing.  Airi got an award for catching him but she saw something after the arrest that she had to correct.  The girl's father had been a whistle blower and she talked to the father over a period of two weeks and requested him to be in a halfway house under police supervision.  A month after his arrest they brought down the company and he was returned home.  Then, she became a student and the girl confronted her during a break.  Airi saw who she was and apologize but she had to do her job and if wasn't for the father, they wouldn't have take down a company so quickly.

When she arrived at school, Nakazawa was in front of the school with her father's picture in hand.  Risako looked down and followed her to her office with the other person and an officer from the school.

“I never called you here and I thought Ai and Risa was dropping you off, so I called them and they said you wanted to come here early so I stopped you here.”  Risako grabbed a tissue and wiped her tears.

“I wanted to plan out the hit but I guess he passed away.”  Nakazawa nodded.

“He has said that after this mission you guys are free to go.”  Risako started to sob.

“I want to stay with them, please is there a way that we can stay together?”  Risako asked through the gasps of breaths.

“He said if you asked for it, he has presented you an opportunity to stay at his home in Hawaii and be free from there.  However, do you want to give up your money for the sake of the group?”  Risako stood up and slammed her fist into the table.

“I will miss them too much especially Airi.”  She covered her mouth after saying that.

“Risako, you know she is police and can always be willing to turn you in at any time.”  Risako nodded.

“It is something I am willing to take and I know Airi has my back if she doesn't I will pay for it with my life.”  She grabbed the dog tag and walked out the office.

She arrived at the gym and looked around but her step-father's memory in her mind she didn't want to go to class but in the darkness she heard a voice.

“Riichan, I'll stay with you for today.” 
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 17 6/30
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2010, 01:25:41 PM »
Hmm so Rii wants to saty with the others  :wub:

she still isn't over the daeth of her step-dad, I wonder who is in the gym with her though?

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 18 7/2
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2010, 01:38:30 PM »
^ Well its in the chapter

Chapter 18

Risako turned around to see Chinami behind her with her school bag over her shoulder and the smile that could warm up the room.  She sat next to her and let her put her head on top of her lap and let herself cry out her frustration. 

“I want to say I know but I didn't know my father and its been an adventure for me from childhood.”  The older girl fingers flowing through the hair.

“Chinami, why did you come here?”  Risako mumbled.

“Honestly, Airi was worried about you and Miya had to do something before school so I followed after you left.”  Chinami took a deep breath before resuming her previous action.

Risako tried to remember what she wanted to do but Chinami being there was such a relief for her as she wanted to keep her step-father's memory alive in her.  Risako visualize all the decorations and the balloons setup on the floor until another person walked on the floor.  Chinami moved back into shadows and saw Miya looking for someone then walking away from the floor.  Risako sat up and saw a perfect place to hide her weapons during the dance.

“You two in the dark.”  Miya smiled.

“Ah, Miyachin how was getting items?”  Chinami asked.

“Simple as always and Risako sorry about you lost.”  Miya embraced her tightly as she froze in place.

“Thanks.”  Miya sat down next to Risako away from Chinami.

The three students sat on the bleachers and sat back looking onto the floor and seeing the spaces needed to hide their goods before performing the hit.  With the pairings, they could plan out their routes to get to the point of contact.  The one problem was to lure out Katagawa as he was a shadowy figure and rarely goes out in public.  They each looked at Kawajima as bait but it had to be something else to make him come out and Miya took out a wad of bills.

“How did you get that?”  As Risako ran her finger over the paper and realized it wasn't fake.

“My bounty from my last mission and hopefully we can get him to bite so you can do your job.”  Miya snatched it back and walked away from them.

Chinami ringed Risako's neck and smiled, Risako knew Miya had been doing this type of work for a while but the amount surprised her.  She tried to remember the amount she was suppose to get after each job but was withheld until she became older but the amount actually made her think about what she actually had.

An hour later, the two sneaked out of the gym and were lead to the rest of the group who were in the back drinking their juice.  Once Risako was seen the whole grouped hugged her and said their condolences but Risako prepared to take on the mission and with less than a week left it had no margin or error.  She ran to the weapon shop and put down her permit to take her to the back with all her weapons of choice.

“You have a great collection of guns and they are all polished and ready to be used.”  The shopkeeper opened up the last case and saw etched initials, her step-father's initials.

“I'll take this one.”  The shopkeeper smiled.

“Fine choice, it has been taken care of, I'll see you soon.”  Risako wrapped it up and walked back to the warehouse.

As she walked back, Maimi was with the girl again, and she managed to glance at her and her flawless skin and unusual makeup was the indicator that Maimi wasn't lying.  She hid behind a telephone pole as the friend left and Maimi had a piece of paper in her hand as she was looking at it, she began to tear up and Risako continued until getting to the warehouse.

Ai and Risa were starting to clean up the area and packed the girl's bags before going off to report to Nakazawa.  Risako went into the secret room and dismantled the gun to see the etches on the gun one more time and positioned itself on her shoulder as she looked through the scope.  The scope was slightly dirty but alright to use.  She stuck her finger into the barrel and noticed it being perfectly cleaned out and oiled for better release.  Finally, the bullets were all still intact and she got herself a target to get ready and a clean kill was the result.

Maimi returned to the warehouse to see Ai cleaning the floors and Risa rushing through the preparations before the mission.  She returned to her room as she kept reading the paper, Maimi felt better after the first reading as she knew that she can;t be around her friend anymore and had to stick to Airi.  Right when she was ready to put it away, Airi walked in and sat next to her as she crupled the paper in her hand.

“Airi, I wanted to say sorry for the past week and not telling you of my friend.”  Airi nodded.

“I should apologize for overreacting.”  Airi bowed to Maimi.

“Erika has been a good friend and wanted to check up on me since she was in town and she thought you were cute.  Then, she started to admit that the guys she had been dating were assholes and she hanged around other girls but they didn't want to associate with her.”  Airi nodded and push Maimi down onto the bed.

“I forgive you.”  Airi pressing her lips on top of Maimi.

“Thanks.”  They continued until they wanted to stop.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 19 7/3
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2010, 11:43:55 AM »
Chapter 19

The rest of the week Nakazawa told the teachers that the students were preparing for a test to get into college and left the eight of them in the warehouse with their suits and each a wardrobe to use for the week.  It was silent with the eight of them looking at each other and Maimi looking at her text messages from her friends.  Airi stood up and sat next to Maimi with her intentions of asking about her future but Maimi ignored Airi every time she wanted to talk.

“Riichan, what you up to?”  Miya asked as she cozies up to Risako.

“Just enjoying the last moments.”  Miya saw the fears in her eyes as she tries to keep her head on the mission rather than her step-father's death.

The rest spent their time lounging with their partners as they let time pass with chatter until a note was passed underneath the door.

Your dinner is being delivered.

Saki opened the door and saw the take-out containers of food being put on the table as they drool over the amount as they had the week to plan but the time to run it was too early.  The girls dove in when the last of the food entered the building.  Momo stood up and offered a toast to everyone and thanked everybody for being a team for the three months they had been together.  Risako had a pack of vouchers for her as she looked at the amount and she saw nine in total.  Everyone looked at her with concerned eyes and she spread it out onto the table.

“I have no use staying here and used my money to get vouchers to Hawaii.”  Risako smiled as their faces lid up.

“Risako, your step-father...” Airi extended her hand out.

“He's dead and I don't want to lose you guys and we are free to do what we want to do after this.”  The girls became silent as they heard the news.

“Same as for me.”  Airi murmured.

“We can start a new life in Hawaii and we can get away from everybody here.”  She smiled again but everyone was still saddened.

The group started on the dinner still having the mission on their minds and watching Risako as she tried to keep her emotions in check.  Inside she was hurting, all of them knew that nothing would bring him back but to take out Katagawa personally would only help her get through it.  It became quiet as the night moved along and leaving Miya and Risako as the only ones left up.

“Miyachin.”  Risako said softly.

“Yes.”  She moves in closer to the younger one.

“I have been wondering if you were okay about moving to Hawaii?”  Risako asked as she went to get another cup of juice.

“I feel unsure, that's all.”  Miya put her head down knowing it might have not been the answer she wanted to hear.

“I know.”  Miya put her head up and see Risako driving her head to the pillow with the tears running down.

“Riichan, we are all for you but we have lived here our whole life and to just move is unfair for us.”  Miya explain as Risako tried to gain her composure.

“I haven't.  I got placed here and been away from life and being here only made me depressed about my step-father and I just want to move on.”  Miya comforted the younger girl in her arms and tried to stay positive.

“Rii, you need to face your fear.  If it is dying just say so.”  Risako pressed her lips onto Miya and she pushed her off.

“Its not dying, its love, I just want to be away from this and learn nature without being restricted, it has been a dream to live somewhere nice, away from the violence.”  Miya smirked.

“You really want to learn?  First thing Airi cared too much that you turned her away and my feelings for you became empty because you didn't like me at all.”  Miya threw out.

“I liked you but...”

“But what?”  Miya yelled.

“I felt that I wanted to be alone at the time to push everyone away from me to just stay like I was before but Airi showed me that I needed a person and I can't do it here.”  Miya nodded.

“Riichan, I am sorry you go on your own after the mission.”  Miya handed the vouchers over to Risako and she put it to her side as she stayed on the couch feeling the night breeze and internally broken.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 19 7/3
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2010, 11:51:56 AM »
Chapter 18

aww Chinami to the rescue, hmm im still not sure what Chii true feelings toward Miya are so this was intresting to see

nice too see that Airi and Maimi have made up :wub:

chapter 19

perhaps Rii is aking too much of the others to go to Hawaii

Is Miya loosing faith in her love for Rii, Miya's anger at Rii at the end of this chapter was something we havent seen before.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 20 7/5
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2010, 01:03:31 PM »
^Well we may never know  :nervous

Chapter 20

She wanted to rip the vouchers in half but it wasn't worth breaking up a friendship or any relationship over a disagreement so she left it on the table as she mulled over her decision.  Her deepest thoughts were about Miya and her serious expression revealed what her intentions were and it was toward Chinami.  She sat there laying down on the couch looking up at the bare ceiling thinking about her trip after the mission and it struck her.

I am running away from the problem but what can I do I leave right after the mission.

She instantly called the airlines to change her time and luckily she could do it for tomorrow after the funeral but knowing this fact lead to a risk of retaliation and no protection from anybody else.  She heard a noise from upstairs and saw Maasa walking down seeing Risako on the couch, she sat across of her and saw the voucher.

“Saki has been saying that I should consider going to Hawaii as a vacation but I don't want to move over there.”  As she saw it as one-way.

“I understand.”  Risako sounded depressed.

“She wants to see you move on from the business, she has confided with me many times about knowing how hard your life was and seeing you struggle through the mental aspect of training.”  Risako put her hands to her face.

“Saki is such a good partner...”  Risako exploded in tears.

Maasa ran over to comfort her as Saki watched from upstairs.  Saki knew that Risako just had to get away and overhearing about the change, she would take the extra day to be with her at least.  However, she was with the rest of the girls as she wasn't ready to move on and even being on the run, they knew how they would at least survive out there.  In the back of her mind, she knew Risako was just giving them a way out but as part of the known minority she agreed with them and gave her voucher away.

Risako felt the motherly touch from Maasa, before uttering the words she fell to the ground. And Saki came running down seeing Risako with her closed eyes.  She felt her pulse and breath a sigh of relief.

“Saki, you were up?”  Maasa asked.

“When you went down stairs, I decided to watch both of you.”  Saki admitted.

“I see, so she fainted?”  Maasa asked as Saki dragged the body onto the couch.

“Yeah, she seemed stress enough from the mission and with this I don't know.”  Before the next words came out, Maasa looked at the vouchers and put them down again.

“I have been thinking, we may need it in case we get into trouble.”  Saki smiled.

“I agree, Risako has been great as a partner and you have been a great friend, however I have to agree with Risako, she is giving us an out plan.”  Maasa saw in the eyes of hers, she knew Risako would risk everything for the team, and Maasa looked down and shook her head.

“There is something I don't get though.”

“What is it, Maasa?”

“Her personality, why is she two-faced?”  Maasa asked with her hand running through Risako's hair

“Two-faced?  Well she always has been able to control her destiny and when she feels uncomfortable, she shies away.  Every person would always act cold toward her until I came in and we talked about our lives, she always wanted to be normal and as her chance is now, she wanted to get everybody to join her but without the support she put stress upon herself to try.  But, she has been shy and never warmed up until later in which I became partners with her.”  Maasa nodded.

“I see.  I'll go back up and you can look after her.”  Maasa pecked her on the cheek and went back upstairs again.

“Riichan, don't worry you are not alone, I am still with you, I never will let you leave on your own, you know I'll be there.”  Saki pressed her head on top of the younger girl.

She opened her eyes and Risako smiled as she hugged Saki before walking up she looked at the vouchers and Saki left it with herself as they went to sleep.

The days leading up to the mission were quiet as they accepted their meals until the day came and they admired their dresses that were picked out but knowing they wouldn't have to stay too long in them, they just skip it to save time but Maimi wanted to go and without hesitation, Airi let her go with Erika as she wasn't part of the plan.  They split themselves to the planned pairs and worked on the details to the exact time and place.  It was obvious that one misstep can cause panic and missing the target, so it became a hour by hour basis as Momo and Chinami left right after their quick meeting.  Miya, Airi, Maasa, and Yurina left couple hours after them.  Maimi went off an hour after the group and left Saki and Risako left in the building with their equipment.

“Riichan, you looked relax, had a good sleep?”  She asked.

“You know I never do but knowing you will be there makes me feel more comfortable.”  They high five each other before closing the door behind them to start the mission. 
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 20 7/5
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2010, 04:52:45 PM »
Hmm the whole Rii/Miya thing seems to be getting out of hand, I think that may be it for these two  :cry:

so the mission is about to start, I wonder what the outcome of it will be?

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 21 7/5
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2010, 11:03:47 AM »
I'll be honest and say Miya/Rii are going to be together but not now XD

Chapter 21

Momo and Chinami hid in a building right by the school as they look through their tools, they saw a note in there.

I wish you guys well.

The looked at each other with a puzzled expression and soon understood the message as they noticed it was Risako's writing.  They put the note down and took out their binoculars to see the action and even though it might have been early, they could at least give warning to anything new beforehand.

“Momo, would you miss here if we left to go to Hawaii?”  Chinami asked as Momo tried to digest the words in her head.

“Of course, but somehow I feel that here won't be safe anymore.”  Momo admitted as she rubbed her eyes.

“Same here, but Risako, what is her problem?  She still has to go to the funeral no matter what.”  Chinami mumbled with her mind on the outside.

“Chii, I think something might happen, she has a feeling that something will happen, especially because it is private.”  Momo alertly pointed out something suspicious at the mortuary.

“You're right.  Call it in and we can probably get the others ready if they stay long enough.”  Chinami looked on as the watch and called the rest on their observations.

Momo looked at the note one more time and crumpled it in her and threw into the basket.  She shook her head knowing it was a mistake to reject the voucher when she had and now since it was out of her hands, she just had to pray.  She looked at the time and it was 3:15 in the afternoon and the sun was beaming at the hottest rate.  Momo grabbed her canteen and took a drink before handing it off to Chinami as they switched over.

“Chii, I am having the bad feeling now because of Riichan.”  Chianmi nodded.

“I hope she knows we are still friends after this.”  Momo put down the binoculars and placed it on the table beside the bed.

“We are going to be and if Risako is going I will be with her, right partner?”  She nodded.

“Riichan is never without help and she is probably the best at what she does and I just hope she does the right thing at the end.”  Chinami adjusted the lens to get a farther distance.

Hours later, limousines pulled up with the body guards and the person himself Katagawa in a black suit and tie with his gator skin boots and cigar.  The assumed the person who came out to greet him was Kawajima and they handed over a vial to him.  The bluish liquid seemed hazardous and they walked in together.  Second after finding the pair the knocks at the door was getting louder and eventually broke through.

“I swear they were here with their spy stuff.”  The guy said as they looked around and saw a bag of their equipment but Chinami jumped off and choked the guy out from behind as he laid into the bath tub.

Momo was in the closet with her knife and can of bug spray she carried for her in case of difficult circumstances.  She saw the guy approach the closet and opened it to see a dark area toward the side and with no way out, Momo stabbed him in the thigh, and sprayed him with the bug spray.  The third person knew that the two were decoys as they appeared right in front of him and kicked him into the hallway.  The guy grabbed his stick and swung toward both of them as he fended them back into the corner.  Chinami ducked and threw her star into the lower leg and fell over in pain.  Momo grabbed the stick and was ready to whack him out of his misery but she bonked him where the star was and screamed in pain watching the blood oozed out.

“I got the back in the hall, let's get to the school before he decides to wake up and attack again.”  They ran down two sets of stairs before getting onto the street where another set were and chased them through the street until they hid themselves into an alley way across of the school.

They looked out to see if they passed by and ran onto the school ground where they saw Maasa and Yurina looking on as they saw a signal from the partners to move on with their next step. 
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sniper Girl Chapter 21 7/5
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2010, 04:37:53 PM »
A close escape for Chii and Momo!

hopefully No-one will be alerted to the plan!

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Plus-Tech Squeeze Box - Sneaker Song!