I thought I wrote in here before.
- AKB48 taught me how to be truly enthusiastic about a music group. Up until I got into J-Pop I didn't care about music at all. Even then, it was kinda like, "Eh, okay, this is what I listen to. Whatever." I liked all the stuff I used to/still listen to, but I never really was "into" it to a major extent. AKB48 is the first music group that I honestly care about. I've never been so entertained in my life. Seriously. I'm sure eventually the noise from the AKB camp will die down. While I do hope(and think) that day is far, far away, I don't really dread it because they've left us with a ton of awesome memories. That's how I feel about it anyway.
- It was AKB48 that made me dive into the social side of fandom again. Up until I became an AKB48 fan, I hadn't been part of a forum or anything like that for quite some time. I've made a lot of good acquaintances and even a few friends through this hobby.
- It was the first group I felt good for supporting. Probably ties into the first point.
- I have had a slight increase in my creativity. I never messed with Photoshop or graphics much before AKB48. While nothing I do is anywhere near impressive, I have learned some tricks in my time of creating my own little signatures and stuff. In middle school I had some experiences that turned me off from anything art-related BIG TIME, so it was cool to be able to undo that just a bit.
- It's given me a lot to write about, something I enjoy doing immensely. ♥
- And of course, wallet rape. In addition to that, hard drive space rape. Darn their countless TV shows that I love!