JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: CyberJapan Girls - Party Girl

Author Topic: How do wotas of one member do it?  (Read 8605 times)

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
Re: How do wotas of one member do it?
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2010, 11:53:17 AM »
unlike daigong, i cant just like one member. for example, everyone in MM are my favourites. though when aika first joined, she wasnt really appealing but after the close up in AX, its like  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :fap :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline sugar

• Clown Mask
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I like Sailor Moon and other stuff.
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2010, 11:19:05 PM »
Forgot to mention I met Rika and Yossi a while back. Yossi is a lot skinnier than I thought...I was like 'futari wa aishiteru!!!' like an effin dork, and they were like 'arigatou!'

Oh mine is Yuko.effin.Nakazawa

I would do ANYTHING for that woman. She owns me. Permanently. I love Risa and Maasa to a lesser extent, but Yuko, from the first second I saw her I was obsessed. That face, that husky voice, that brilliant smile, I WISH SHE WAS IN MORE STUFF.

Oh and her and Rei Saito (Pluto from Sera Myu..if anyone remembers) were in a play together and my HEAD EXPLODED from the awesome.

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2010, 06:06:16 PM »
In the beginning I had two and now its one, Kamei Eri, although i still like Rika above everyone else, Im starting to like Sayu...I guess the easiest way to have one is to be promoting that one, and you get to know that particular individual better and know the others around her less...I guess?  Maybe its just that there isn't just one person that really shines for you?

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2010, 09:34:35 PM »
I only love Yossy. I would go across the world just to see her. Hell, I even planned my last Japan trip the way that I was able to go to see Tokyo Alice. And next time I go to Japan, I’m trying so hard to see her again in her solo live or something.
I have travelled in a year more than I travelled in my whole life before, because of Yossy. And I would have done it even more if I could.

Since I only love Yossy and she’s pretty much the only ex-H!P member I’m interested in, I could spend a lot of money just to her stuff.

I want to know everything about Yossy. I even want to know people she’s working with. I want to see every TV-show she’s on. I wanna know what she’s doing next. When I watch concerts/backstage clips/TV-shows which has other people too, I only stare Yossy. Yes, even if she just sits on the background.

Yes, I’m a crazy fangirl but I’m proud of it :heart:

What do you do about all the other members? Ignore them. Especially if you’re talking about H!P members.
Even if you have one favourite you can support more than one girl, right? Okay, I do like Miki. If she would come to Finland I would go to see her. But I wouldn’t go to see current MM... Even if they would perform in Finland.
Almost the whole M-line is awesome too (I still don’t consider Koharu as M-line member. She should not be included in it, if you ask me).  So occasionally I check what they are doing.

I'm so so so so so so happy how active Yossy is.
Busy Yossy means more Yossy to me :heart:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: CyberJapan Girls - Party Girl