JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Furimukanaide

Author Topic: Asian Battle (#1): China vs Japan vs Korea  (Read 50145 times)

Offline spike37

• Member+
Asian Battle (#1): China vs Japan vs Korea
« on: August 15, 2010, 03:49:16 PM »
Here it is, the first Battle Royal for the crown of the nation with the hottest ladies around !

I'd like to know what do you think are the best girls: chinese or japanese or korean ?

Well to me it's the japanese ones !  :mon inluv:
(on second place the korean because they look pretty similar to the japanese ones :mon misch:)

Offline KLSADAKO

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Asian Battle (#1): China vs Japan vs Korea
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 10:32:27 PM »
Korean for me ^^

Offline Blacky-

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 12:13:02 PM »
Too difficult ...

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 06:15:07 AM »
Why isn't the rest of Asia in the poll?

Offline spike37

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 07:23:10 PM »
it's just poll #1 - you can start another poll every time
:on comhere:
(but i was just interested in the ratio between these girls)

Offline Maikeru86

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 09:26:19 PM »
With bias, I chose Japan, but mix them all up, put them in the same cloth, and tell them not to speak and I can't tell the difference outside the korean's taller height advantage XD . They're all HOTT!  :twothumbs Asia FTW!

Offline wateva

• ecchi
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2010, 03:39:24 PM »
I find that Taiwanese girls have been looking rather hot lately.

I hereby attach a picture as reference :

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2010, 06:48:39 AM »
* Masa reps Team Japan :japan:

Offline mckool

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 05:47:52 AM »
on the criteria of potentiality of hotness among populations:  China wins hands down with the number of people they have (but i'm not sure about the female population, since they either kill them off early or ship them overseas as 'orphans)  Also, sad to say, methinks it's the general health/hygiene/care that block alot of us from seeing/enjoying Chinese girls in a better light~~ (not to mention the 'politics')

and yeah, i'd agree with the Taiwan comment early...but i was thinking that they always look like japanese clones; so if i want a genuine japanese 'look', wouldn't i go straight to the original instead of an import/copy?!?! (just using 'internet' direct-style language here, no offense meant)

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2010, 10:19:28 PM »
* Masa reps Team Japan :japan:

i have to as well...the hong kong/taiwanese/chinese girls are starting to catch my attention and some of the korean girls too, but the japanese girls are still my favorites (i've said that i'm kinda starting to lose interest in gravure, but i cannot totally just give up and turn my back on it - i think i'm hooked for life, like a crackhead for gravure lol - but for a long time i was like gravure or stfu, only visiting the japanese section of the llf, where as now i'm starting to open up to the chinese and korean girls) - but in the end it's kinda like the 'once you go black you never go back' but for japanese girls lol  :nervous

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2010, 04:13:07 AM »
Why isn't there an option for "I don't give a f*** as long as they're hot."? :(

I'd say generally (take 100 random) Chinese (including HK/Taiwan) girls are the prettiest on average, but Korea has by far the hottest hot girls (peaks), whereas Japanese girls tend to be more prone to have some sort of undefined Japanese aura that makes me want to mmhmmm.

One thing I need to have clearified:
Quote from: mckool
Also, sad to say, methinks it's the general health/hygiene/care that block alot of us from seeing/enjoying Chinese girls in a better light~~
Wtf? Where do you find pics of dirty Chinese girls? I want your source! I don't know if it's just me, but the Chinese people I've met aren't exactly dirty, nor are the ones in Chinese media.
[/url]

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2010, 10:59:02 PM »
Word.

Offline mckool

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2010, 05:18:52 AM »

I'd say generally (take 100 random) Chinese (including HK/Taiwan) girls are the prettiest on average, but Korea has by far the hottest hot girls (peaks), whereas Japanese girls tend to be more prone to have some sort of undefined Japanese aura that makes me want to mmhmmm.

One thing I need to have clearified:
Quote from: mckool
Also, sad to say, methinks it's the general health/hygiene/care that block alot of us from seeing/enjoying Chinese girls in a better light~~
Wtf? Where do you find pics of dirty Chinese girls? I want your source! I don't know if it's just me, but the Chinese people I've met aren't exactly dirty, nor are the ones in Chinese media.

by no means did i say that chinese girls are 'dirty' by any means!  i was just referring to ALL chinese girls in China (esp. on the mainland) that don't have the same health/care/etc access as we do in the West.  But if you're talking about PICTURES of chinese girls on the internet, then of course, they're all 'clean' cuz you can't really 'smell' your monitor~~

i'd have to say though that girls in China have come along way in the past decade of the 2000s (dress sense, makeup, perfume, even certain manners/attitudes, well...some~~); but i guess the REAL REASON for those of us that prefer Japanese/Korean chicks over Chinese is their culture.  Somehow, maybe, at least those of us dudes that ARE chinese, the other side is always 'greener' (or hotter)

another plus for chinese girls:  recently, i discover that there's a particularly 'closeness' with fantazying with them in my  :jerk:-dom time, the mandarin language (whether tw/mainland or any part of SE asia) can truly drive a man  :jphip:in no time!!

hurray for  :shakeit:

Offline TrueOrca

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2010, 01:34:16 PM »
Huh... Well, the whole voting thing I think depends on what type of girls are you talking about in terms of prettiness.

If you're talking in terms of specific celebrities and idols, then I would have to say that I prefer Korean women the most because I think that their faces and their bodies are just amazing.   :inlove:
Japanese women come in second for me because to me, for some reason, they aren't as appealing.  Like I almost fell for Sinae when I saw her on We Got Married.  I was pretty upset when Sinae got married for real to someone other than Alex, but at the same time happy for her. I never really had the same reaction in terms of that kind of affection with any Japanese girl.
And Chinese celebrities (as idols are super rare with the gov't being the way it is)... Hm, I guess I have the same reaction for them as I do most Japanese women.

And for sheer number of great looking women, then Japan, Korea, China.  Japan for obvious reasons.  Just. Wow. And Korea, because they're brutal about beauty, so any idol has to be a certain kind of beautiful.  The only downside to that is the strong presence of plastic surgery.... And Chinese women. Hm, I can't really think of many Chinese girls that are so great looking off the top of my head, although there are quite a few that I'm probably completely overlooking.  I should give them more love.

But if you're talking about just regular everyday women, then in my experience, southern Chinese and Taiwanese girls are the best.
Most of the Japanese girls I've met in real life try to act too cute for me, and sometimes have an ... "interesting" dress style.  My biggest problem is that I haven't gone to Japan and where I go to school, there are not nearly enough Japanese girls for me to make a good judgement about them.  Despite my current prejudice, I wouldn't doubt that there are a lot, and I mean a LOT, of great looking girls with the attitude to make them even more beautiful and teasing.
Korean girls tend to vary between having a great build and a nice facial structure to match their impeccable skincare to having a fairly decent body with a very round or square face.
Northern Chinese women tend to have the same body and facial builds as Korean women.  The Southern ones have a leaner build with really nice curves.  I especially like their jaw and neck lines, as well as their hips.  :inlove: Oh god.  Problem: Chinese girls have an almost sick obsession with being whiter than the white on a computer screen, so they sometimes look like ghosts. :nervous  I have many Chinese galpals, which is why I say this.  Korean girls... Seem to prefer talking to Koreans, as far as I've seen, and I'm Viet, not Korean.

Ah, something I'm curious about, do you think that it's fair to compare girls like Japanese girls with Thai girls? I'm thinking it's not really because they're two completely different girl-types. Most Thai girls are tanned and super skinny with barely any curves.  Japanese girls are really pale normally, or have a light tan and have more supple curves.  So guys who like busty women, most guys, would prolly vote Japanese over Thai. And guys who like exotic girls, like Amazons, would prolly vote for Thai girls. Prolly a bad assumption, but just saying.

TLDR;
Top prettiness:                   Korea :heart:, Japan, then China
Number of pretty idols:       Japan :panic:, Korea, then China
Prettiness of everyday girls:China :inlove:, Korea, then Japan
Looks like overall, I'd have to say Korea. Wow, surprising.  Can you imagine how long this would be with ALL of Asia?
One thing I want to ask everyone else: Who do you think looks better American Born Asians? Or Asian Born Asians.  Just wondering.  :)

Friendly reminder: Everything I said is a generalization from personal thoughts and experience.  There's prolly some exception to them in somewhere.  :nervous

Offline Tripitaka

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2011, 06:12:08 AM »
Korean !!
" There's no ' i ' in team................yet ! "

Offline boxoxo

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2011, 06:59:32 PM »
Word.
^

Offline krpsygafan

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2011, 02:01:20 AM »
Don't make me choose! I want a Japanese wife,but if for whatever reason I end up moving to China and Korea instead then it'll be different.

Korean girls certainly know how to make you tingle,but then I think there could be a ''lying'' element to it,it could be all a trick. Chinese girls there's gender equality there so they might be more in tune with what I want,but then they seem to act pretty much the same. The seems to be less ''super-hot'' Japanese girls than Korean ones but they seem to be more long-lasting.  :huhuh It's a very hard choice,a very very hard choice.

But it's good this thread is here because I used to love the ranker!

Offline freakx

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2011, 01:17:15 AM »
japan

Offline heiji

• ecchi
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2011, 07:31:10 AM »
Japan, then China. Korean girls are kinda meh.

Offline krpsygafan

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2011, 09:50:52 PM »
Korean girls don't seem kind of meh to me!  :lol: Each to their own I guess!

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Furimukanaide