JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Orange Caramel - Bubble Bath

Author Topic: Take Me Away - Chapter 11 - updated 7/7  (Read 12693 times)

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
Re: Take Me Away - Chapter 3 - updated 11/15
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2010, 06:08:01 PM »
now this is a surprised!!! :shocked :shocked :shocked

Ai-chan is actually Eri's ex!!! :shocked :shocked :shocked

Ai-chan is very nice but i kind of wondering if she actually hiding something inside.... :nervous :nervous :nervous

looks like Reina got along well with Ai-chan since she's willing to go shopping with Reina..... :D :D :D

i wonder what will happen next... XD XD XD

Offline FaqU

• Member+
Re: Take Me Away - Chapter 3 - updated 11/15
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2010, 04:32:14 PM »
@ kano-chan: nope no confusion here, Eri did leave Ai for Sayu in this fic.

@ XcuteX26262X: Actually Ai is the ex of Eri, who is the best friend of Risa, who was going out with Sayu and has a best friend, Reina...does that make it clearer? I think we are talking about the same thing except portrayed it differently???

@ abok: why is it surprising that Ai-chan is Eri's ex?

Chapter 4

Ai’s POV

It has been another day that I have been just wandering around the streets, more like going back to the places that I use to go with her…my ex, the one that broke me, the one that I fell so much in love with that everyday it seems like I am having trouble breathing without her by my side.  I had taken a risk and everything back fired on me and I have no one to blame but myself but I can’t help but feel upset at how my efforts went down the drain.  Every day I would go to the places that mean so much to me because they contain memories, memories of us together.

They weren’t places that were extravagant or anything extraordinary, they were simple places because we both enjoyed doing simple things.  Just like this bench that I am sitting on, this is the park that we always go to before I take Eri home, she always loved this bench because it faces the open area facing the playground.  I smiled a bit at the memories that we had on this bench and in this park.

Flashback #1

I had been nervous all day because today was the day I was going to confess.  I had asked Eri to go see a movie with me and we were taking a stroll in the park.  It was a perfect night because the skies were clear with stars shining brightly above us.

“Ai-chan!!! Over here!!!” Eri waved for me to come sit beside her on the bench  “Ai-chan I had a wonderful time tonight, thanks for asking me to accompany you”

“No problem” my nervousness was getting the best of me because I was now looking anywhere but at Eri and my hands were shaking a bit.  Eri quickly caught on to it, which is rather weird because she can be oblivious at times, like the multiple times that I was blushing like mad due to a simple touch

“Ai-chan, is there something wrong?” Eri turned my head to look at her sparkly eyes that seem to captivate me every time I look into them, as if they were sucking in my soul

“Eri-chan…er…never mind” I guess I couldn’t do it, I just don’t know how I am going to confess to her

“Ai-chan, what is it? You can tell me, we are friends right?” Eri looked at me with those innocent eyes that I couldn’t resist

Friends…will you be saying the same when I tell you how I really feel? Or would you shun me away never speaking to me again?  Come on Takahashi Ai, this is the best moment to tell her, especially since she isn’t occupied with her best friend, gawd those two are like peas in a pod “Eri-chan…there’s…there’s something I want to tell you”  I looked straight into her eyes, gaining the attention and the courage that I needed

“We’ve known each other for some time now and we’ve had loads of fun, more fun than I could ever imagine thanks to you…”

Eri giggled “Ai-chan there is no need to thank me, I had fun too”

“I don’t want us to be just friends” Eri’s giggling stopped and she focused on me again “I want us to be more than friends.  What I wanted to tell you is that…is that…would you…could you be my girlfriend?” I looked away, shutting my eyes waiting for the worst case scenario to occur.

I felt Eri’s fingers on my chin turning to face her “Ai-chan…Ai-chan…”

I turned my head again, with my eyes still closed, heart hurting “I understand, I knew it was too good to come true…”

“I would love to” I opened my eyes and turned my head to look at Eri so quickly I thought I heard a snap coming from my neck

“I, Kamei Eri, would love to be Takahashi Ai’s girlfriend” Eri repeated when I was still in utter shock.

I jumped up from the bench “YATTA!!!!! YATTA!!! YATTA!!!! Kamei Eri is my girlfriend!!!!”

Eri laughed and tried to pull me back down “Silly Ai-chan, you’ll wake the neighbourhood”

“Who cares?!! Kamei Eri is my girlfriend” I was so happy I lunged forward to hug her and we remained like so for a few more moments before I intertwined our hands taking her home.

End of Flashback #1

Flashback #2

We had officially gone out as a couple for a few months and it still feels like we just became a couple.  We just finished dinner and I was about to take her home when Eri suggested we go for a walk.

I didn’t know where I was going because Eri was leading the way but I didn’t care, I had her right beside me, I’d go anywhere as long as Eri was there.  She managed to walk back to the park near my house, which made me curious as to why of all places to walk to considering the place we had dinner was the midpoint of where our houses were and we should have went the other way towards her house.

“Why did you choose this place Eri?”

“I like it here” was her response as she took a seat on the bench when I first asked her to be my girlfriend “I like it here because it is relaxing and soothing.  I also like it here because this is where you asked me out so it has a special meaning to me”

I smiled and put my arm around her shoulder, pulling her in for a hug.  I felt a bit of a breeze and realized that Eri was wearing a sleeveless dress.  Pushing her away for the moment, I took off my leather jacket and draped it over her, giving her a light kiss on the forehead before returning to the position we were before.  “Eri, I like it here too because  here is where my happiest moment in life occurred” I pulled away from her to look straight into her eyes “here is where you accepted” Our faces were just inches apart as I scan her face, from her eyes, to her nose and finally to her luscious lips.  Leaning forward I couldn’t resist but to tell her “I love you” before making contact.

End of Flashback #2

This bench was also the same place that brought me my worst memory, because Eri choose to end our relationship here not long after I had caught her cheating, cheating with someone else’s girlfriend.  I could feel the rush of pain overcome me once again as a fresh batch of tears were falling.  I tried to contain then closing my eyes telling myself that Eri’s happiness is what matters.

“Here” a foreign voice could be hear so close to me, that was when I decided to open my eyes, only to find someone that I least expected to see again.  I recall her being introduced to me when we went out in a group, Eri and myself as well as Eri’s best friend, Gaki-san and their girlfriend.  She stretched out her hand that was holding a handkerchief “Here” 

I took it from her, thanking her for it but just held it.  I wasn’t close to her and I barely know her so I found it weird that she is sitting right beside me and giving me her handkerchief.

“N-no problem…erm…I…I…” She seems to be nervous or something and I felt like I wanted some time alone just for a few more minutes before I put on my strong front.  That’s when I decided to speak up to her.

“W-what are you doing here?” My voice was blocked probably due to the crying and the lack of usage.

“I…well you know, I was in the area and decided to rest here when I saw you. Why are you here?”  I don’t know if I was going to start breaking down and I don’t think I know her well enough to go through my whole ordeal about the bench and Eri so I remained quiet.   “How have you been?”  ‘How have I been? Look at how pathetic I am!!! Look at how hurt I am, how have I been?!!! Takahashi Ai, don’t lash out at someone that wasn’t involved, she was trying to be nice’ My brain was having their own little fight as to how to answer.

“I’ve been better…I just wanted to relax” I lied feeling awkward at having a conversation with someone I barely know

“I’m sorry” She suddenly said causing me to look at her funny

I turned to look at her, “Why are you sorry?”

“Well…you know…about…Sayu…and…” ‘She’s a good person, a good best friend to be apologizing for something she didn’t do and had nothing to do with anything’

“You don’t have to be, you didn’t do anything”

“That’s what I am sorry about” ‘What??!! Why’ I looked at her in confusion “I knew about it…for a long time actually…I had helped Sayu lie to Gaki-san…I tried to stop them…but…but…” I could hear the quiver in her voice and tears dropping down picking up in speed. ‘She’s a good person, she’s feeling remorseful over something like this.  She must have been torn about her principles and her position.’ I looked at my hand where I was holding a handkerchief, to be exact her handkerchief and put it in front of her lowered head

“I think I can understand your position, there was nothing you could have done.  She’s your best friend and at least you tried” Although I am upset at the situation, I couldn’t deny that if I was in her position, I might have done the exact same thing.  “I guess it has been eating you up inside nee?”  I was touched that she tried and I think that was enough from her, I didn’t think it was fair that she should be living with this guilt as opposed to others.  I suppose she couldn’t believe her ears or something because she just stared at me with tears so I decided to take the initiative of wiping her tears away.

“Why aren’t you mad at me?” She choked out while taking the handkerchief from me

I turned away from her “Is there a reason for me to be mad at you when you weren’t involved?  Better yet will me being mad at you change anything?  I can’t deny that I am upset and…and heartbroken”  Fresh tears were beginning to brim, a fact that I hated, “But I also love Eri enough to let her go.  I may not be able to face her anytime soon but I know at the end of the day, I will forgive her and hope that she is happy with who she is with”

“Do you like shopping?” I looked at her and gave her a weird look ‘That was so random’ I guess she could understand that I was confused or not understanding her as she continued “I shop when I am upset or feeling down…so…I…er…was…”

“Sure, I think I have sat here long enough” I smiled at her, not a fake smile, but a genuine smile ‘No point in having us both miserable here and she is making an effort right? Maybe it’ll take my mind off thinking of the past’

Offline FaqU

• Member+
Re: Take Me Away - Chapter 4 - updated 11/26
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2010, 03:36:07 PM »
Chapter 5

Risa’s POV

Another day and here I am mulling in my room waiting to rot.  The floor contained shattered pieces of glass as I recalled my rage yesterday, throwing things around, yelling at Maimi to leave me the hell alone, with reminds me I should make a mental note to apologize to her later.  Looking at the results of my destruction, there were clothes thrown all over the place, shattered glass on the floor and pictures, lots of pictures all over the place.  The pictures were of what I thought would be happiest memories but turned out to be my worst nightmare.  There were pictures of Eri and I growing up, in which I posted them on my wall from when we were young to now.  Looking at the pictures from afar, my eye landed on one that I would never forget for the rest of my life.

Flashback #1

I grumbled and started throwing a tantrum in what was supposedly my room because I had just moved into this new house in a new town, leaving all of my friends behind. 

~KNOCK KNOCK~ “Risa honey, come out and let’s meet the neighbours” In response to my mother’s words, I threw a stuffed toy at the door “Niigaki Risa, you stop your tantrum and accept the fact that this is our new home.” My mother was getting pissed off, which happened quite often lately and when I asked my father about it, he said something about the new baby causing it. “Risa honey, please come out, I see that the neighbours have a little girl that looks your age, why don’t you come out and meet her?” I could tell that my mother was trying to control her emotions and I was kinda interested in this said little girl so I opened my door with a pout to see my mother standing there with a smile, one hand on her growing belly.

“Fine, I’ll come” I wanted to make sure she knew that I wasn’t doing this because I wanted to.

I took hold of my mother’s hand and walked outside to see the movers taking our things inside and a lady with a girl hiding behind her.  “Kamei-san” My mother wobbles over, her hand still tugging on mine, while waving at the lady. 

The lady waited until we reached before smiling down at me “So this is your little Risa-chan, nice to meet you Risa-chan, we are your neighbours and this…” The lady turned around to the girl hiding behind her and pushed her to the front “is Eri”

The girl had been staring at me since I stepped out from my house and although her mother pushed her in front, she ran back to hide behind her mother.  “Eri-chan is pretty shy nee?” My mother gave my hand a shake, in which I looked up at her “Risa-chan, go say hi”

I let go of my mother’s hand and took a step forward “Hi” I mumbled, I wouldn’t have done it because I don’t want to but I didn’t want my mother to get upset, I was told that if mother gets overly angry, it could harm the baby and I did want a sister.

“Niigaki-san, why don’t we go into my house for some tea, you shouldn’t be standing out here too long” the lady then turned to Eri “Eri, why don’t you go play with Risa-chan?”

I didn’t notice it then but when the lady was talking to the girl, apparently the girl had stopped clinging her and had been looking at something or someone I couldn’t tell but she was looking up at the sky.  My mother and the lady both started walking into their house, with the lady helping my mother and I was stuck here with a girl staring up in the air.  Curiosity got the best of me as I too looked up into the sky to see nothing but the blue sky and white clouds.

“What are you looking at?” I turned to see her looking at me funny

“To see what you were looking at”

The girl giggled “You’re so silly, I wasn’t looking at anything” ‘What?! Was I imagining things? But I really did see her looking up in the air.’ “You’ve good  a funny face” She giggled again and although I should be offended I wasn’t, something about her was attracting me to her and I couldn’t seem to get upset “My name is Kamei Eri, do you want to go play?”

Her smile was infectious because I felt a smile creep up on my own face “Niigaki Risa, sure what do you want to play?”

End of Flashback #1

I remember how we did random things and at the end of the day, we took this picture.  My eyes scanned over other pictures until it landed on a bracelet and picture laid facing down not far from it.  The bracelet was worn out and small and the backing of the picture had words written that brought me to when I was given the bracelet not too long after I had met Kame.

Flashback #2

My babysister was born not too long ago and my parents were always overly occupied so most of my time was spent by myself and sometimes with Eri-chan.  I was usually getting upset because it seemed like my parents weren’t paying attention to me anymore because Maimi needed their attention.  I was getting lonely and upset for that matter.

I sat on the lawn outside my house just picking at the grass beside me and throwing it with as much strength as I could muster

“Whatcha doing?”

“Wuah~~!!!” I hollered out and jumped up from my spot to see Eri-chan behind me, hands behind her back, giggling

“You’re so silly Risa-chan”

“Mou~! You scared me” I pouted but sat back down to do what I was doing earlier

I could feel her take a seat beside me “So what are you doing? Why are you out here throwing grass?”

“Mama and Papa are busy taking care of Maimi-chan so no one cares about me” I grumbled throwing more grass

“Don’t worry Risa-chan, I care about you” I felt Eri-chan put her hand around my shoulder as I turned to look at her smiling at me “Come on, let’s go play”  Eri-chan got up and was pulling me up

“Where?”

“I don’t know, I think there is a fair not too far from here” She pulled me towards her house “We can call your mama and papa from my house”  I didn’t say anything but beam at her while being dragged away

Eri-chan’s mother drove us there and we went on a lot of rides and played lots of games.  I couldn’t stop laughing at Eri-chan because she was so weird, she would be scared on a ride but be laughing like a crazy person.  But I felt happy, happy to have a friend like her, she was able to make me smile and I would never stop having fun with her.

We were getting tired so we decided to just walk around, there were stands that sold cute things like stuffed unicorns and weird things like toys that I didn’t know what animal they were.  Eri-chan was hugging onto her stuffed turtle plushie that we had won.  I was looking at the neat and cool things that were being sold until my eyes caught onto a cute pink plushie that I thought would be great for Maimi-chan to hug.  “Nee nee Eri-chan do you think the plushie is cute?” No response.  I turned around to find only Eri-chan’s mother “Kamei-san, where’s Eri-chan?”

“She said she wanted to go to the bathroom”

‘Stupid Eri-chan, didn’t tell me where you were going, making me look stupid talking to…’ my train of thoughts were interrupted when I saw something dangling in front of my eyes.  I reached out and touched the bracelet that was decorated in green and orange beads and saw the hand that was holding it.  I turned to see Eri-chan a bit out of breath “For you” I smiled and saw that on her hand had the same bracelet “Risa-chan is Eri-chan’s best friend in the whole wide world” she lunged forward and hugged me.

End of Flashback #2

I looked at the old and fading bracelet and then the photograph that was taken that day, we were both smiling so brightly.  I then flipped it around to see the writing that Kame had left ~Risa-chan and Eri-chan, Best friends forever~

That’s when the waterworks started up again, I looked around at the other pictures that were strewn across the floor, there was so many memories that Kame and I created since young.  I missed seeing her, hearing her voice, laughing along with her and at her and I felt the urge to call her.  I picked up my phone and started to press the familiar numbers that I’ve called multiple times until my eyes laid upon the smashed photograph of myself in between Kame and Sayu, in which I snapped shut my phone immediately.

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Take Me Away - Chapter 5 - updated 12/02
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2010, 07:18:23 PM »
Poor Risa  :cry:
Great chapter, but how could Eri do this to Risa? This is just so sad :gmon tears: 
Please update soon  :twothumbs

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2010, 10:32:51 PM »
Poor Risa, she must feel so betrayed. To have someone that you've known forever, someone that you thought that you knew everything about, stealing away your love.

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2010, 07:09:09 AM »
Poor Ai-chan and Risa! :cry: This is so sad... :( It's just horrible to have a break up because your girlfriend loves someone else. :gmon tears:

TakaGaki! :P

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2010, 12:24:55 PM »
@ abok: why is it surprising that Ai-chan is Eri's ex?

i don't know.... maybe because i'm not so fond with this pairing i guess??? :P :P :P

i don't know why... :nervous :nervous :nervous

but i think i'm starting to think of Eri as the bad girls of this story... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

first she broke Ai-chan's heart and now she hurt Gaki-san... :angry: :angry: :angry:

i think i'm going to dislike her in this fic... :lol: :lol: :lol:

update soon Faq-U!!!! :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2010, 03:42:24 AM »
Did you mean you've got a funny face for this line? --> “You’ve good  a funny face”
Frankly, yours is about the only fic I feel the urge to read this days. I wonder why *sigh*

Oh, and I have to mention how much I love the way you make things so complicated. Now I can't decide who to root for. Everyone deserves to be happy yet it doesn't seem possible for now *sobs* You're ebil... but I like it XD

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2010, 03:19:02 PM »
Sorry no replies, have too much to finish at work before my ski trip  :nervous

Chapter 6

Risa’s POV

Picking up a picture with just me and Sayu, more memories surfaced, especially our first times, like our first date and our first kiss.  I also started remembering how we first met and how no one would have seen it coming that we would be together since our personalities clashed like no tomorrow.

Flashback #1

“Kame!!! We’re going to be late!!!!”  Once again because Kame had trouble waking up, we were running our butts off to get to class on time

“Don’t worry Gaki-san…” ~CRASH~ books went flying and Kame ended up on the floor with someone we haven’t seen around on top

The person got up and crossed her arms across her chest “What the hell?? Don’t you have eyes?? Don’t you have any common sense to look where you are going??” the girl then straightened her clothes and started brushing it “If there is dirt on this you’re getting my dry cleaning bills”

On the floor, Kame was coughing to get her breath back as I ran up to her and helped her up, I was ticked off at the attitude this girl had, I mean she landed on top of Kame and it was a small accident, was there a need to be harsh about it? I turned to her and looked her up and down and took a step forward but I felt Kame pull me back while coughing her lungs out “Sorry, I didn’t see where I was going”

“Obviously” ‘WTF?! Who does this girl think she is?’

Kame went to pick up her books and handed them back to her, while I glared at her and she glared right back at me, neither of us letting up “You’re new here aren’t you?” ‘Now Kame is going to start a conversation with this…this…thing? Are you kidding me?’

“None of your business” she grabbed her things from Kame’s hands and then turned to walk away

I was going to run up and beat the crap out of her if it wasn’t for Kame pulling onto me “Let it go Gaki-san, it’s nothing to make a big fuss about” Kame dragged me to where her books were on the floor and I saw her bending over to pick them up, yet had one hand on her lower back and my anger dissolved.

I bent over and picked them up for her “You should have let me deck her you know”

Kame giggled “Wouldn’t want my best friend to get into trouble over me”

“Class, can I have your attention please” Kame and I turned and saw that girl standing beside the teacher “We have a transfer student today”

The girl took a step forward and we can hear some people making comments about her cuteness whereas I rolled my eyes at how blind these people were

“Michishige Sayumi, yoroshiku onegaishimasu”

“Michishige-san, please take a seat beside…” the teacher scanned the room and I lowered my head because on my left side was an empty desk ‘Please don’t say my name, please don’t say my name, please don’t…’ “Niigaki-san” ‘she said my name’

I looked up and our eyes met for a brief moment before I lazily put my hand up but turned to the right where Kame was and rolled my eyes.  Kame giggled before leaning closer “forget about what happened, it’s not bad.  It’s not like you have to talk to her”

“No, but I would have to feel her presence”

“The feeling is mutual” I turned to see her walk by, taking the seat beside me

End of Flashback #1

Who would have thought that my enemy would become the person that I would fall in love with? At the time I remember that I labelled her as the Devil girl and I wouldn’t speak to her and neither would she but Kame would try to befriend her but the Devil girl would always ignore her, like rude!!!  I wouldn’t have gotten close to her if it wasn’t for that time she brought trouble upon herself with her arrogance.

Flashback #2

Kame and I were walking through the halls when we saw Devil girl ahead of us by herself, giving off that arrogance aura that she’s had since she arrived.  I know some classmates think she is so cool and wanted to get close to her and my only thought was ‘What idiots!’

Up ahead I noticed the a group that every student body was afraid to offend walking in our direction “Kame I think we should walk through another path” as I gave Kame the look to see who was ahead but Kame didn’t move and just stared

The Devil girl probably was not warned of this group because she walked right in the middle of them, bumping shoulders with their leader who didn’t seem please with this as they turned around.  With the snap of a finger, a couple of girls surrounded the Devil girl, “Oi!!! You just bumped into me and didn’t have the sense to apologize?”

The Devil girl turned around and looked at the person who was speaking, she looked them up and down then smirked “Sorry then”

“Tsk, tsk, you’re new here aren’t you?  Is that how you apologize for bumping into others?” the leader sneered

“I am new yes, and I apologize that I bumped into you but I don’t see the big issue…” the Devil girl looked at those around her “…for me to get surrounded” I have to admit, the girl has guts but she’s really stupid.  The group she is surrounded by isn’t your typical group that is all talk and no bite, these people bite and man do they bite

The leader walked closer and even looked at the Devil girl up and down smirking and grinning, I don’t know whether that is a good thing. “Girl, I don’t think you know who you are messing with” I couldn’t see but somehow the Devil girl jumped a bit and held a hand to her face, a little scared.  It’s impossible to tell what the leader did, she was known to be very wild and unpredictable.

Not long after the girls surrounding the Devil girl took her arms and started dragging her away, hand over the Devil girl’s mouth with the leader following behind smirking “Gaki-san I think we should help her”

“I am not going to help her, it’s her own fault for not being careful with her attitude and besides I don’t want to attract trouble”

“But Gaki-san, if there is anyone that can save her now, it’s you”

“Kame, I am not the only one that can help her you know”

“Yes you are Gaki-san and you know it.  You are the only one that knows the leader well enough” I don’t know if it was my own guilty conscience or was it Kame’s urging but we decided to take a closer look.

We were searching where they went when I went by the bathroom to hear muffled cries “Kame” I hissed then pointed to the bathroom door.  We pushed the door open a bit and saw that the Devil girl was held up and fear was written all over her face.

“Just because you’re new, doesn’t mean anything in my eyes, doesn’t mean you can run your mouth.  There are consequences to running your mouth to the wrong people” the leader was walking around her in a circle “I, for one, are one of those people” Without further warning, one of the girls punched the Devil girl in the stomach but was still held up.  The Devil girl held in her pain and winced “Girls, we’ve got a tough one on our hands” the leader smirked “I like it” Another blow was given at the Devil girl’s stomach again, this time the Devil girl gave a small cry, head lowered.

The leader used her fingers and lifted the Devil girl’s head “You should be thanking me, because I am just giving you a lesson, a much deserved lesson”

Before another blow was given “Stop!!!” I don’t know what overcame me, maybe I had seen enough, maybe it was the painful look in the Devil girl’s face, but I was just as shocked at myself for speaking up

The leader looked at me with a moment of shock before retaining her grin “Ah! Mame-chan, it’s been a while”

“Miki, stop”  I was pleading to her through my eyes as I walked up to her until I was right in front of her “please stop” Neither of us said anything but looked into each other’s eyes

“Who are you to stop Fujimoto-san” one of the girls twirled me around and lifted her hand as I closed my eyes, waiting for what was about to happen, but it never came.

I opened my eyes to see Miki holding that hand up in the air “I didn’t give you those instructions” Miki hissed out, scaring the crap out of the girl as they lowered their heads

Miki let go of their hand and turned to look at me once again, but her eyes portrayed something different, concern, something I thought I would never see again from her “Mame-chan, are you alright?” Her voice was the same soothing one as it use to be and although it was barely audible, I nodded my head “Who is she to you?” Her voice changed to more of a questioning one as she looked the Devil girl up and down

“She is a…a friend of mine”

Miki gave me a searching look “A friend?”

I nodded my head “I…I also don’t want you to get into any trouble” which was the truth, since I’ve known Miki, she had been getting into enough trouble, much worse before and relatively better now.  I looked into Miki’s eyes with sincerity hoping she would just let it go.

Miki looked at me a little longer “Tell your friend to be smarter next time, she won’t get off that easy next time, you or no you.  Let’s go” Miki walked off with her group but not before taking one last look at me as I was looking at her.  It wasn’t until she was fully gone that I put a hand to my heart from beating so quickly and slid down onto the floor.

Kame ran in and crouched down beside me “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’ll be fine” Kame then went up to the Devil girl and checked up on her

Once I had stopped my heart from beating from the fear, I got up and walked out “Th-thanks” I turned around and saw the Devil girl, who was being held up by Kame, looking at me.  I didn’t respond and just ran for it, I didn’t expect myself to interact with her again, not after everything that has happened.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Take Me Away - Chapter 6 - updated 12/15
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2010, 03:29:59 PM »
Do I see a little bit of FujiGaki? :drool: I love that pairing.

Offline mmsuki

• rabid YajiSuzu fangirl!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2011, 10:17:02 AM »
I am also following this one :P mostly because I too am chanting for tanagaki :lol:
So many heartbreaks in this story. Not only was there cheating involved but to be cheated on with your (so called) bestfriend?!  That means war!!   :angry: lol.. I hope to see them all moving forward :) soo.. Tanagaki ftw!! Hahaha..

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2011, 10:35:23 AM »
Oh FujiGaki? You never fail to surprise me. Awww why didn't Miki's underlink give Gaki a good punch? I wanna see some blood :P I guess this is the turning point for Sayu to behave around Risa? Or is it? Hmmmm...

Enjoy ya ski trip! Have fun and take more pics! But be careful too ya hear :)

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2011, 03:29:33 PM »
Sorry for the long wait but finally I have it up, Chapter 7 (Sorry mame-chan for the lack of communication  :bow:)

Chapter 7

Risa’s POV – continuation of Flashback #2

I ran with tears flowing from my eyes at the memories that surfaced and the fear that was running through my body.  I ran to the place where I always go to when I needed to cry, an empty warehouse.  I didn’t think that after all this time, I was still so affected by Miki.

I don’t know how long I had been sitting in the warehouse until I felt a hand on my shoulder as I looked up with tear-filled eyes to see Kame smiling down at me “It’s okay Gaki-san, it’s okay” pulling me into a bear hug as I cried in her embrace.

After I had calmed down, I pulled away from Kame “Thanks Kame”

Kame beamed at me “What are best friends for?”

*cough cough* “erm…”

I turned to see the Devil girl standing there feeling awkward as I turned around and wiped my tears “Oh crap!! I forgot about you Sayu, sorry”

“Erm…thank you Niigaki-san” I didn’t respond, in a sense I didn’t want to see the Devil girl right now because if it wasn’t for her, I wouldn’t have to experience my painful memories resurfacing

“Erm…how about I go buy us something to drink” Kame left me there and I assumed she was going to take the Devil girl with her

Unexpectedly, a handkerchief was placed before me as I followed the arm to see the Devil girl smiling at me ‘I never got to see her smile, she should smile more, it makes her look…cute.  What am I saying??? This is the Devil girl I am talking about here, she’s rude, arrogant and causes trouble’ But I took the handkerchief anyways “Thanks” I still knew how to be polite unlike some people

“I…I know I said this before but thank you, really, I don’t know what would have happened to me if you weren’t there to stop her…and…I’m sorry”

“You’ve said your thanks and you’ve apologized, now you can leave”

“If you dislike me so much, why did you bother saving me?” she asked in what seems to be a sad tone?

“I was debating about saving you, maybe someone needed to deflate your arrogance”

“I…I did it only to keep myself from harm”

I turned to look at her “Are you dumb? Or are you an idiot?”

“I was afraid transferring into a new school, I did it so people would leave me alone then I wouldn’t have to be afraid, an outcast or…bullied” She was looking down at the floor and I thought I could sense that there was more than what meets the eye.

“By being rude and arrogant doesn’t mean you aren’t an outcast”

“Well I came from a school where I was at one point an outcast or the bottom of the food chain, it’s be tough or be eaten alive” For some reason, I felt sorry for her as my defensive mechanism started to crumble

“You were bullied before?”

The Devil girl nodded “That’s why I had to toughen up, I don’t want to be the one being bullied, I had to defend myself and because of it I developed this character that won’t back down.  I guess it’s to the point that it is natural for me to be so poison-tongued” I sat there quietly unsure as to what to say to her “Who was that girl to you?”  I didn’t want to be reminded as I kept quiet until Kame came back with the drinks.

End of Flashback #2

Needless to say, Kame, being the more chirpier one, invited Sayu to most, if not all, of our outings, when she wasn’t with her girlfriend.  Surprisingly her character was much like Kame’s in the sense that they can be dumb at times but was outgoing.  Luckily she doesn’t have those weird habits of Kame’s of talking into space. This was the picture in which we took all three of us at one of our outings together, we had so much fun together.

I found a picture down by my foot and turned it over to see a picture of me hugging Sayu from behind, when we had just started going out.  It reminded me of the time when I was getting unsure about my feelings and of course I told Kame.  Kame being the genius that she is, decides to play matchmaker and started backing out of our excursions at the last minute leaving just Sayu and myself.  But in a sense, if it wasn’t for Kame, Sayu and I wouldn’t have gotten together.

Flashback #3

We had just gone out to eat and throughout the night I was contemplating about how I was going to confess my feelings for Sayu.  We were walking around after dinner in silence, I had offered to walk Sayu home because it was getting late.

When we were near her house, I felt someone grabbing onto my arm, dragging me away.  It took me a few seconds to recognize Sayu from behind but I didn’t ask or say anything but let her drag me wherever she wanted me to be.  We stopped at a big oak tree where a lone street lamp was around us for lighting.

“Gaki-san do you remember when we first started talking?”

“Mmmm”

Sayu turned to me “You never told me your relationship with Fujimoto-san” I didn’t expect the question or the mention of the name again as I remained quiet “I know that Fujimoto-san must have hurt you in some way in the past right?” Again I didn’t say anything but Sayu took a hold of my hands in hers “I may not know what Fujimoto-san did, but I was hoping that you’ll give me the chance to help you heal from your wounds.  Since that time when I saw you crying after saving me, the thought about what was the cause of your tears was consistently in my mind.  After getting to know you more and more, bit by bit, I never did find out about it but there was one thing I was certain of” Sayu cupped my face, that began to flow with tears “I wanted to help you forget and move on.  I don’t necessarily need to know what happened because what matters is not the past but how I and we can change things for the future.  Will you let me provide you happiness once more, be the one that you can lean on, be the one that can make you forget your pain, be your girlfriend?”

I didn’t and couldn’t even express myself but nod.  Sayu used her thumbs to wipe off the tears from my eyes, leaning closer and closer until we were just centimetres apart “Thank you” was the last I heard before feeling warm lips pressed against mine.

End of Flashback #3

I can still remember the speech that Sayu made to me but looking at the photo of all of us together under broken shattered glass, I couldn’t help but laugh at myself for being so naïve.  Although I don’t know whether Sayu was lying to me then but I know one thing for sure, she lied because she can’t be the one I can lean on, she can’t be the one that makes me forget the pain because….history repeated itself.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Take Me Away - Chapter 7 - updated 2/07
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2011, 03:36:48 PM »
Oh man, poor Gaki, cheated on not once, but twice! It's at least understandable from the Miki, but still not right. Urgh, I still want some Tanagaki... XD

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2011, 05:25:04 PM »
Gaki-san is full of bad memories.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: poor her.... :( :( :( first Miki and Sayu.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

but i like Gaki-san nickname for Sayu... XD XD XD Devil girl.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: it's funny... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2011, 03:38:27 PM »
@ Her Awesome Holiness: No guarantees on the Tanagaki thing....I am so lost in my own stories because it's been so long, but I'll see what I can do.

@ abok: What can I say, I am a sadistic person, life is full of bad memories and pain.

Chapter 8

Eri’s POV

I stared at the number in front of me debating what I should do, I know that Gaki-san won’t forgive me but I had hope, hope that she will one day or another she will remember everything we’ve gone through.  I turned my head to look at the person napping beside me and I wonder if my choice was wrong, ‘was it a mistake?’

I wish I could at least get a chance to speak to Gaki-san, I wanted to know how she is but I was afraid, afraid of looking her in the eye, I was engulfed in guilt, a lifetime of guilt, especially since I was there for her in her past, I just made things worse.

It was one of those secrets that Gaki-san and I shared, about her relationship with Miki, and although Sayu had asked me about it before, I couldn’t tell her and maybe I should have because if she knew, maybe the situation wouldn’t have escalated to this very point.

I recalled how heartbroken Gaki-san was when she found out about Miki cheating and regardless if it was intentional or not, Gaki-san just couldn’t let go of what she saw.  I couldn’t help but smirk at how odd the coupling was to begin with, the school’s feared person going out with Gaki-san.  Multiple times, Gaki-san would always tell me how it was unimaginable especially when she was in bliss that she was to go out with the school’s biggest bully, would be the one to see the school’s biggest bully show another side to them, a softer side, a caring side.

However that was all burned down into flames when we went to visit Miki that morning, walking in to see Miki with someone else in bed…naked.

Flashback

“Mou Gaki-san what’s the hurry?” she was overly excited and I could tell by how urgent it was for her to speed up her pace.

“Hurry up Kame!!!! I want to give this to Miki while it is hot”

“Gawd Gaki-san, why am I coming with you anyways??? I mean, isn’t this something you want to do on your alone time and not tagging your best friend, a.k.a me with you?”

“Well I was just thinking that since we were going to go out anyways, I could drop this off on the way and...” Gaki-san’s cheeks were turning a bit rosy

“Is that…oh my god!!! Is that Gaki-san blushing???!!!!” I couldn’t help but tease her, I mean seriously, she’s been going out with that terror for a couple of months already and she still blushes, get shy and embarrassed when she’s with her. “Anyways, what is it your giving her?”

“I…er…I made some chocolate-filled pancakes and…”

“Chocolate-filled pancakes???!!! How come I didn’t get any??” I pouted at the fact that I’ve known this girl since we were kids and yet I never experienced the goodies that she makes

“Well…you can always get your Ai-chan to make you some” at the mention of my own girlfriend I couldn’t help but blush, we last saw each other the night before and I still can’t get enough of seeing her, making me feel like a princess and all.

We reached Miki’s house, in which Gaki-san took out a key? ‘Woah!!! Already she has Miki’s keys, man that’s really moving fast’.  We walked in the house, which was a tad bit messy, but I watched Gaki-san put down her goodies into the kitchen before walking away.  I didn’t think it was appropriate for me to follow Gaki-san to Miki’s room so I just walked around admiring the place when I heard running down the stairs.  I turned to see Gaki-san running down, hand over her mouth and…is that tears?

“Mame-chan!!! Mame-chan!!! It’s not what you think it is!!!!” Miki was running down the stairs in an oversized t-shirt until she caught up to Gaki-san from behind.

“Let go of me!!! Let go of me!!!” Yep those are tears and seeing Gaki-san struggle out of the hold I had to step in

“Gaki-san, what’s wrong?” Miki didn’t even bother to loosen her grip

Gaki-san just continued to cry “Mame-chan, baby…”

“DON’T YOU BABY ME, TELL THAT TO THE ONE IN YOUR BED!!!!” Gaki-san yelled out and I couldn’t help but gasp, yabai, this is no good.  I guess Miki was also startled by Gaki-san’s usage of tone because Gaki-san broke free and turned to glare at Miki, tears falling down her face “I TRUSTED YOU!!!! EVEN WHEN EVERYONE ELSE THOUGHT OTHERWISE, I TRUSTED YOU AND THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE TRUE TO ME!!!!”

“I..It’s not what you think…it was a mistake” fear written all over Miki’s face as she tried to explain herself.

Gaki-san took a couple of breaths and it seemed like she was hyperventilated so I looked for a bag, any bag and placed it in front of Gaki-san.  Gaki-san took a hold of my hand and clutched onto it so hard I thought she was going to stop my circulation but I also noticed through her grip that she was shaking.

“Mistake?” Gaki-san looked Miki right in the eye, or to be more specific glared at Miki “How is sleeping with someone a mistake?”

“I was at a party and had a bit too much to drink.  Risa, please, it was a mistake, I never meant for it to happen” Miki took a step closer but Gaki-san held her hand out to stop her from advancing

“Mistake or no mistake, you should have more sense that that.  If you really valued me, you wouldn’t make this mistake, you would have considered my feelings and the fact that you have a girlfriend before sleeping around, regardless if you are intoxicated.  If I really was that important in your life, then you would have chosen to not get drunk or to curb your intake but did you?? Were you thinking about the consequences and how I would take them???” Miki looked down onto the floor “If I didn’t come here today, what were you going to do? Hide the truth from me?”  Again Miki never said anything but her silence said it all as Gaki-san dragged me out of there.

“Risa, please give me another chance!!!” I could hear the quivering in Miki’s voice and in a sense I felt that she is feeling regretful

“Miki, I can’t!  Because regardless if I do give you another chance, I would always be paranoid that you’ll be cheating on me behind my back, that wouldn’t be fair to both of us” Gaki-san was utterly upset I could tell and in my opinion Gaki-san wants to give Miki another chance but what she said is true, knowing her character she’ll think about this situation over and over again.

“Risa…I’m sorry, so, so sorry” I turned to look at Miki and couldn’t help but feel sad at the sight, Miki, being the feared person in school, was standing before me crying “I never meant to hurt you…never thought I would be the one to hurt you…I…I’ll do anything to make it up to you”

Without saying a word, Gaki-san walked off and I just followed.  It wasn’t until we were a good distance away from Miki’s house that Gaki-san broke down, hugging onto me as if holding onto dear life.

End of Flashback

That was the first time I saw Gaki-san so upset in her life, she cried for hours on end and all I could do was sit there brushing her back until the rain goes away.  I didn’t think that I would ever be the cause for Gaki-san’s pain and I never thought that I would ever see Gaki-san as upset as she was that day when we left Miki’s house, but I was wrong…Gaki-san’s anger and pain was 10 times as much when the truth came out about the relationship between Sayu and myself.

I know it shouldn’t have happened and that I should have prevented it but I just couldn’t stop the attraction that I had for Sayu, especially when she was such a strong character.  It didn’t help that Ai-chan and I were fighting more and more and in turn lead to a mistake that can never be undone.

Flashback #2

“Ai-chan you don’t have time for me anymore, you’re always absorbed with your lessons that I never see you anymore” I was whining just to guilt her into paying more attention to me after her lessons that day.

She placed a hand on her forehead “Eri, I am not feeling well today, can we talk about this another day? I have to be at another lesson”

“Lessons, lessons, lesson, you use to skip one for me why can’t you do that tonight?” I was being a brat, I knew it but I really haven’t seen my own girlfriend in a while or at least not as often

“Eri, you know I can’t…”

“Why?” my mind was thinking of the possible excuses that Ai-chan would turn me down and push me further away “Is…Is there someone else?” it was the only logical explanation I had

Her eyes went wide “No! Eri! I can’t believe you think there would be someone else! There is no one else!!!”

“Then why can’t you skip out on lessons and spend time with me??!!!!” I hollered out, if Ai-chan didn’t have an explanation, I can’t just assume she isn’t cheating on me.

“Eri, please be reasonable about this, I won’t and would never think of cheating on you, you have to trust me”  I could see that Ai-chan was getting upset and was trying to calm herself down but why should she be upset? I am the one upset here!!!

“You don’t even have an explanation!!! You spend most of your time with your lessons and you expect me not to think that you are cheating on me?”

“I COULD SAY THE SAME FOR YOU TOO!!!!” Ai-chan yelled out back at me, startling me, “I trusted you when you said that Gaki-san is only your best friend, so why can’t you?”

“Gaki-san IS my best friend, there is nothing going on between us, and besides she has a girlfriend”

“But the amount of time you guys spend together says otherwise”

“We went through this argument before and you said you would trust me…”

“That is exactly it!!!! I trusted you so why can’t you trust me?  Eri, why is it so hard for you to trust me that there is no one else and that I just want to go to my lessons? Why can’t you do something that I did for you? Stop being a brat and think about this reasonable”

“Brat?! So now you think I am being unreasonable?” my anger was rising and I knew she could tell

“Eri, you know I don’t mean it that way” Ai-chan sighed rubbing the bridge between her eyes “why don’t you go home and I’ll go to my lessons so we can cool off, I don’t want to argue with you anymore” with that being said, Ai-chan turned and left me standing there

I was upset and angered as I saw her walk away and I did the first thing that popped up in my head, I went to a lounge where I could forget everything for the moment and relax.  When I had gotten to the lounge I downed a couple of drinks but felt so alone and who better than Gaki-san to take my insecurities away?  I dialled Gaki-san’s number but someone else’s voice picked up “Hello?”

“Er…Is Gaki-san there?”

“Eri-chan, it’s me Sayu, Gaki-san fell asleep, is there anything I can help you with?”

“Oh hi Sayu, er…no it’s okay, if Gaki-san is asleep then that’s fine”

“Is something wrong? You don’t sound alright, where are you?”

“I am fine, just having a drink and wondering if Gaki-san is interested in accompanying me”

“Is Takahashi-san there with you?”

“Don’t remind me!” I snapped but immediately put a hand over my mouth “Sorry about that”

“No worries, where are you?” Sayu’s voice was filled with concern and warmth, warmth that I haven’t felt from Ai-chan in a while.  I told her my location and waited for her arrival, in which she was more than happy to drink with me.

The next morning, I woke with a massive hangover as I struggled to clear me head but when I did the surroundings were unfamiliar. I felt a weight across my midsection and realized that it was an arm, now fully awake, I couldn’t help but panic.  “Ahhhhh!!!’ I yelled out, startling the other person, that just happened to be beside me

“What is it? What is it?”

“S-S-Sayu?” I looked at her sitting up looking around the room and then I looked at myself

“Ahhhhhhh!!” I pulled the blankets closer to my chin, one hand over my face

“What is it Eri-chan?” Sayu seemed oblivious to the situations still

“S-Sayu” I closed my eyes tight and used my finger to point at her

“Wahhhh!” I heard her scream a bit and felt a tug on the blanket, meaning she is covering up too

“What happened? How did we end up like this?” I hollered out in total panic mode

“Eri-chan, shhhhhh, keep your voice down, the last thing I need is my parents coming in.  I don’t remember, I just remember having a few drinks with you” We sat there in silence, neither one of us knew what to say next, in which was pretty awkward

“W-what are we going to do?” I asked with fear running through my body as I recalled the argument with Ai-chan and felt the irony of it.

End of Flashback #2

Needless to say, we decided not to bring it up and keep it hidden, however I couldn’t stop thinking about it and I started noticing things about Sayu that I never really paid attention to.  I soon started getting envious of Gaki-san and the attention she was getting from Sayu but I suppressed those thoughts because it was wrong.  ‘Sayu is Gaki-san’s girlfriend, I shouldn’t be thinking about her, I should think about my own relationship with Ai-chan.’

Ai-chan did apologize not long after and I couldn’t help but feel guilty when she did because I broke her trust, when I went all out about her trusting me.  I did my best to focus on Ai-chan and the good qualities that she had when I was with her and just as I was beginning to get things back into order in my life, the unexpected happened.

Flashback #3

Ai-chan had gone out to her lessons again and I was bored at home with nothing to do when I heard different taps or raps in my room.  My instincts were up and I was scared, no normal human being would hear sounds with no one around unless….’No, Kamei Eri, there are no such things as ghost…I think’ *tap* there it is again.  I ducked under my blankets and just prayed that whoever it was that was in my room to leave me alone but then I could hear a faint voice “E~ri” ‘I haven’t done anything wrong, lord, well maybe I have done something or some things wrong but I don’t think they are bad enough to send me to hell right?’ “ERI!” Again that voice called out my name and it was getting louder too

~KNOCK KNOCK~ “Uwah~~!!!!” I yelled out

“Eri, honey, do you mind telling your friend to not be so loud and to just come in?” my mother instructed in a sleepy tone

“EHH?” I looked outside my window to see Sayu there smiling up at me as I opened the window “Took you long enough”

“Sayu! What are you doing here? Come inside!” I scrambled to open the front door “What are you doing here?”

“I needed to talk to you” I could see and feel that it was very important so I led Sayu into my room and led her to my bed while I took a seat at my desk

“So what’s up?”

“I…I…I can’t ignore what happened” I looked at her and I didn’t know what to say, I had just started to forget, why did you have to come now? “I…I…can’t be with Gaki-san anymore…I love you”

My eyes literally popped out “Sayu, we can’t…we mustn’t…it was a mistake…”

“How do you know it was a mistake? How are you sure it was a mistake between us and yet not with our other halves?”

“Because they are innocent in all this!!!! We were drunk, it shouldn’t have happened!!!” my heart ached as I voiced the words out because internally I didn’t want it to be a mistake

“Are you telling me that you don’t have the same feelings since after that night?”

“Sayu, I thought we agreed to never bring it up again”

Sayu looked at her lap “I’m sorry Eri, I guess I’ll be off, sorry for wasting your time”

Seeing the dejected look on Sayu’s face, I couldn’t help but feel upset “Sayu…we are still friends right? I just don’t want to hurt Gaki-san or Ai-chan”

Sayu didn’t turn to look at me but I could hear that she was about to cry “Sure, I understand”

End of Flashback #3

Sayu and I started going out as friends to the theatre and shopping and at first I did wonder why she didn’t ask Gaki-san to join us but she only said that Gaki-san was busy so I didn’t put much thought into it.  This went on for a while and all the previous feelings that I had for Sayu began to surface once again but by now I couldn’t pull myself out anymore, I couldn’t suppress the feelings I had for her.  Ai-chan and I started to fight about my time spent away from her and when she asked who I was with, I didn’t know what made me do it but I lied to her telling her I was with Gaki-san.  I didn’t think much about my lie and about the effects at first, I just knew that I couldn’t tell her the truth until that day when she caught us…

Flashback #4

“Nee, nee, let’s go shopping today” Sayu urged me with her puppy dog eyes, hands clamped together in a begging manner, pouting her lips

She was too cute to resist as I let out a giggle “You silly bunny, sure let’s go” she took my hand in hers and I didn’t think much of it except the fact that we were friends and friends can hold hands and although I want it to be something else, I am only to perceive it as two friends.

We were shopping happily, hand in hand until we couldn’t shop anymore in which we decided to sit down for ice-cream.  We were eating happily, me being mischievous taking a finger with ice-cream and putting it on her nose which caused her to try to attack me and chase me around.  We were laughing and running around all the way out to the grass fields, at one point where I was holding ice-cream was no longer there, until Sayu caught me, tackling me down, pinning my hands on the floor with Sayu straddling me.

I blushed at the predicament we were in “I’ve caught you now slow turtle, the bunny is still faster than the turtle”

“Mou, Sayu, get off me” I gave an almost not existent whine

Sayu looked at our positioning and realized that it was probably best if she did, so she started to get off and I started to get up.  It was while we were trying to get off each other that our faces were so close, lips just inches apart that I could feel her breath against mine.  I don’t know who leaned in first but soon our lips met with her straddle on my legs, arms around my neck, me sitting up, arms around her waist, both of our eyes closed.

Suddenly an image of Gaki-san and Ai-chan flew by in mind as I pulled away “Sorry Sayu, we shouldn’t be doing this” I could see the hurt in Sayu’s face but I know this is wrong, it was a mistake, a mistake that I wished that wasn’t.  We quickly got off each other only to be met with our worst nightmare, there stood Ai-chan with a box in her hand, tears flowing down her face and behind her was Gaki-san and Sayu’s best friend, hand over her mouth crying “Gaki-san, Ai-chan” I whispered

“What was that?” Sayu asked as she was fixing her clothes “What were you…”

I watched the hurt on Gaki-san’s face as she ran for it, whereas Sayu’s best friend looked in both directions “Sayu!!! What are you doing standing there? Chase after her” she hollered before following Gaki-san.

Sayu ran after Gaki-san leaving me alone, face to face with Ai-chan “Ai-chan…I…”

Ai-chan put a hand in front of her, head lowered and to the side as if controlling her emotions.  I took a step forward “Ai-chan” but she took a step back.  Every step that I took forward, Ai-chan would step back and before long, she turned and ran for it.  She was a sprinter so it didn’t take long before I lost sight of her as I searched and searched but couldn’t find her.  I had almost given up hope but then I recalled the last place that she could be, the bench…our bench.

I headed towards there and sure enough I saw her sitting there as I slowly walked up to her until I was right in front of her “Ai-chan” it pained me to see her tear-streaked face but I had to be honest with her “I’m…I’m sorry Ai-chan”

“Why?” she had on an expressionless face but her tears were flowing down

“I didn’t expect for these things to happen but…but you didn’t have time for me…and then I started hanging out with Sayu…and my feelings developed…” I could feel my throat beginning to tighten

“She has a girlfriend!” Ai-chan hollered out looked up at me “In fact she is your best friend’s girlfriend, how could you do this to us?”

“I’m sorry Ai-chan, I really am and at first I tried to stop these feelings but I couldn’t, I fell to hard for Sayu…I’m sorry” I got up to leave but I felt Ai-chan’s hand grabbing onto mine, turning me around to meet her eyes

Ai-chan wiped the tears from her face and took a couple of deep breaths before producing a box from within her pockets “I have to confess, I wasn’t going to my lessons like I told you, I got a part time job so I can make enough money to get you this.  Serves me right for not being honest with you.  Happy Anniversary Eri” was all she said before she placed the box on my hand and started to walk off.

My tears that I had tried to fight back began to flow as my eyes went wide and put a hand over my mouth at the information.  It didn’t help when I opened the box to find an orange sapphire ring as my hand lowered at how cruel I actually was to Ai-chan, at how much effort Ai-chan had put into our relationship just to be ruined by my own hands.  From an angle, I realized that there was a scratch inside and I wished that I hadn’t noticed it because if I didn’t then my pain wouldn’t have increased ten-fold, clutching the ring at my chest, crying my heart out.

~My First Love~

End of Flashback #4

I went into my desk and pulled out the box, opening to see the shining orange sapphire as I cried at the memory.  My guilt was eating me up inside as I stared at the ring, I not only hurt Ai-chan really badly, I hurt Gaki-san, my best friend, the one I grew up with, repeating her history.  I hugged a picture of me and Gaki-san as well as the ring on my bed, crying uncontrollably “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry” I repeated over and over again.

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Take Me Away - Chapter 8 - updated 2/09
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2011, 05:40:45 PM »
Oh My God!!!! :panic: :panic: :panic: What have Miki done!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Poor Gaki-san... :( :( :( She loved her so much and even though Miki didn't mean it but she shouldn't done that... :angry: :angry: :angry:

I don't know what to say about Eri, but i really don't like her in this fic.... :angry: :angry: :angry: Just like i don't like Erina in Color of Truth.... :nervous :nervous :nervous She hurts everyone, she hurts Ai, her faithful girlfriend who took a part time job just to buy her a present for their anniversary and she hurt Gaki-san, her bestfriend and she also know about Gaki-san pain before too... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Sayu is not a saint either... :angry: :angry: :angry: How could she break Gaki-san heart and the worst of all, Reina took all the blame... :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

Update soon ok Faq-U... :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2011, 05:58:14 AM »
Well, cheater is as cheater does, so I'm glad for the guilt. I wonder if Sayu feels half as bad, probably not. XD So what next? Moar flashbacks? Or some Tanagaki I've been waiting so long for!! >.< :lol:

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2011, 06:44:26 AM »
Maybe it's just me. But I always thought that going out in 3s was a bad idea. And hola, the GakiKameShige situation proved it  :smhid

Yabaii ne~ now everyone is hurt and no one is feeling happy. How could you do this to them FaqU??  :(

I was quite happy with a AiEri and GakiShige pairing. But KameShige had to go do it and now Sayu even confessed?!?! If Eri was the one she liked why did she ask Risa to be her gf? Omg! This is all so complicated. To make matters worse, Ai and Risa caught them in the act! :bleed eyes: What's gonna happen now? Is AiGaki gonna seek revenge by doing the same? Gosh :panic:

I'm sad you didn't reply :cry: But I'll wait patiently.

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2011, 03:34:40 PM »
@ abok: Now now, you can't hate Eri for something that she didn't know either, which is why she feels more guilty than she would have been towards Ai and Gaki. Also recall that she is the one that told Sayu to stay as friends because she didn't want to hurt Gaki or Ai, she didn't expect the kiss nor did she expect Gaki and Ai to find out at the same time.

Reina didn't really take the blame more like she was there at the wrong time, when Gaki was hit hard.

@ Her Awesome Holiness: You're comment is the basis of the next chapter I hope you know, so that answers your question about Tanagaki and flashbacks.

@ mame-chan: What can I say??? I am a sadistic person!!!! I can't help but make people suffer!!!!

Never thought of them seeking revenge....but now that you mention it......hmmmm......

Sorry I haven't replied to our latest correspondence, but I will make it a point to do so within the week or next (I promise)

Chapter 9

Sayumi POV

Although I should be relieved that I don’t have to hide with Eri anymore, seeing Eri like she is nags at my heart and I can’t blame her, Risa is her best friend and they aren’t talking anymore because of me.  But what was I suppose to do?? Lie to Risa about my feelings?? Isn’t that unfair for her as well??  I know I was harsh to Risa but it was the only way in order for her to stop lingering onto something that is no longer there.  I can’t deny that I was relieved that Risa found out because if she hadn’t then who knows how things will turn out, it could have been worse.  I had no intentions of being harsh to Risa but Risa was not willing to let go either and it left me no choice but to take the actions I did.

Flashback

“Sayu!!! What are you doing standing there? Chase after her” Reina hollered at me while following Risa ‘I have to be honest and tell this to Risa one way or another’  I chased after Reina and Risa

I had lost sight of Reina so I dialled her number

“What the hell was that??? I thought you had this under control and you weren’t going to hurt anyone” ‘What is up your butt??’

“Listen Reina, I am not calling to hear you yell at me, do you know where Risa is??”

“Oh now you remember your girlfriend is Gaki-san???”

“Shut it Reina! Just tell me do you or do you not know where Risa is?” ‘I have no time for this!’

Reina told me where Risa stopped so I ran towards my destination to find Reina a few meters away looking onwards at Risa ‘The look...naw it’s just my imagination...Reina was always concerned about how I dealt with my relationship with Risa’ I exchanged glances with Reina ‘why is she giving me that look? I am fixing it aren’t I?’ I walked past Reina and towards Risa “Risa” I was a feet away from her, back towards me but she never responded “Risa,...I’m...I’m sorry” ‘It’s now or never, it’s too late to turn back time’

“W-w-why?” I could hear her crying and my heart did ache, I never intended for her to find out this way, I didn’t really want to hurt her but I fell in love with someone else

“I’m sorry Risa”

“WHY!!!!!” she turned to look at me, tears streaming down her face non-stop, adding to the guilt I felt as it is

“I’m sorry Risa, I really am...”

“I want to know why...why of all people my best friend...why...Why....WHY” she was getting louder and people around were starting to look in our direction.  I wanted to at least calm her down so I took a step forward “DON’T COME NEAR ME!!!!”

“Calm down Risa, look we have to talk and we can’t if you are acting like this” no response “it started as a mistake...undeniably a beautiful mistake.  I did have feelings for you Risa, honestly I did, but those feelings...those feelings started to fade”

“Started to fade??? When did you and Kame start” ‘This is the tougher part...here goes’

“I am not going to hide anything to you anymore...so here goes...there was one night when Eri called you but you were asleep so I picked up.  She was upset and sounded like she had a couple of drinks and when I asked if Takahashi-san was with her she sounded more upset so I assumed that they had an argument and went to accompany her” ‘This is getting difficult, I know I am just rambling on’ I took a look at Risa and I think she knew where this was heading “we had a couple of drinks and...and...and...”

“You...you slept with her?” Risa’s voice was uneasy and unsure.  I wanted so badly to shake my head and deny it when she looked at me with those tear-filled eyes, but I couldn’t, looking away when I nodded my head “h-how *choke* how long has this been going on?”

‘Yabai! Another question I was hoping to avoid’ “Sorry Risa” ‘I’m sorry Risa but if I tell you the length of time it will only hurt you more’

It pained me to watch her put her head in her hands and completely breakdown, looking around, I caught Reina’s eyes and she mouthed something to me ‘get closer and comfort her.  Fix this!’ I could tell she was wasn’t pleased ‘What is up with her anyways?’ But I took steps closer towards Risa and embraced her, even though I knew that she would probably push me away.  Surprisingly she didn’t so I just put my arm around her shoulder and let her cry it out

“Sayu?” Risa called out without looking up at me

“Hm?” I was actually unsure as to what I could say about the situation because Risa was taking this pretty well

Risa suddenly turned and hugged me, clinging onto me “don’t leave me”

I was shocked at the statement itself ‘I just cheated on you, told you I don’t have feelings for you anymore and yet...you ask me not to leave?’ I pulled away from her ‘maybe I should make this clear...nicely’ “Risa....I can’t”

She clung onto me once more “Why?? I can overlook the fact that you cheated on me, just stay with me, I love you too much to just walk away”

Again I pulled away and even put an arm out to distance ourselves “because it isn’t fair for you or for Eri, the one I love is Eri, the one I want to be with is Eri and I’m sorry Risa, but I don’t want to hurt Eri”

She gave off a laugh, not her normal one, more like one that is mixed with hurt and sarcasm “yet it was alright to hurt me Sayu? Seriously is that what you are telling me?”

‘Shit wrong usage of words’ “No, you know I didn’t mean it like that...I...I just don’t want to hurt you anymore than I have nor do I want to hurt Eri”

Risa grabbed onto my hand “give us one more chance Sayu, give Eri and Takahashi-san one more chance to undo the wrongs that you both brought upon me and Takahashi-san”

‘Unbelievable, where is the level-headed Risa that I once knew, she should clearly know that no outcome is going to be there.  Why can’t she just accept this and let us move on with our lives?’ “Risa, I think you need time to think, you are not thinking straight”

“I am thinking straight! I know what I am talking about, let’s start over, we can leave here and move to start afresh”

I flung her hand away from me “look Risa, get it through your head!!! I love Eri now, I will not move with you!!!”

“I love you Sayu, why can’t you just leave with me? I know you love me too”

I was starting to get annoyed and I could feel that I will lash out at her anytime soon so I did the best thing “Risa, you need to face the facts and time will heal the pain.  On behalf of myself and Eri, we wronged both you and Takahashi-san and I hope that one day we will be friends again” ‘highly unlikely if you keep this up Risa’ with that I turned to walk away

I felt her arms wrapped around my waist from behind “please don’t...please don’t go” I didn’t say anything but tore her arms away from me and continued to walk away

End of Flashback

I would have thought that with time she would think things clearly, turning away from Eri, even lashing out at her for what happened to the point that I was boiling with rage, yet the funny thing is, she wouldn’t stray from me.  Every time Eri saw this, it would hurt her and I didn’t want to see Eri hurt so I needed to distance ourselves, give Risa the time she needs to heal, and it gave me no choice but to speak to her harshly, getting my message across that her actions and words will not only make me stay away but lose the only good feelings I have for her.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Orange Caramel - Bubble Bath