JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sparta Locals - Watakushi no Ringo

Author Topic: 2010: Your Year in Chuuch of Charmy!  (Read 4385 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
2010: Your Year in Chuuch of Charmy!
« on: January 01, 2011, 04:03:27 AM »
2010: Your Year in Chuuch of Charmy! :otomerika:

So Rika has done a lot of awesome things this past year. But what about you, the Rika fan? Has anything changed for you in the course of the year, as a fan? What would you like to see Rika do in 2011 YEAR OF THE BUNNY? :rikabunnyWhat would you like to do with other members in Chuuch of Charmy?

Idea borrowed shamelessly from maliciel in AKBar48 :thumbup

:jphip:

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
Re: 2010: Your Year in Chuuch of Charmy!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 05:33:25 AM »
Because of Rika, IshiYoshi and Hangry&Angry I braved Japan!!!

to be honest, before i actually got my visa, i was kinda wishing i wouldn't get one... because if i got a visa, that means i HAVE to go... and the idea of going to japan alone was really scary... when i got word that my visa was approved, i told myself there was no turning back. and that i have to go for rika, ishiyoshi, hangry&angry, JPH!P, DA CHUUCH and all it's members and myself

i'm looking forward to my next trip to japan now, more confident than ever, wiser (maybe) about spending time, money and energy...

i have thanked Rika so many time for this but i'll thank her a million times more... MEETING (virtually) ALL OF YOU IS THE BEST THING EVER

for the coming years, my wish and goal will be the same: to see IshiYoshi again... and to meet all of you somehow

MORE POWER AND POSTWHORING TO AND IN THE CHUUCH!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!!!!

ISHIYOSHI PREVAILS!  :otomerika:  :yossi:

Offline kjpop

• DAT ASS!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 05:39:19 AM »
I'll edit this after the whole new year's fiasco chills down a bit.

THANKS TO JPHIP AND THE CHUUUCH~ i've met some awesome people that share the same appreciation for the same lovely lady! It's great to know you're not alone ahha

HERE'S TO THE MEMORIES OF 2010! LET'S MAKE NEW ONES FOR 2011! I wanna meet more CHUUCH GOERS!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 10:28:35 AM »
OMG FRICKIN' SAW RIKA LIVE THIS YEAR WITH MY FRIENDS AND WANT TO DO IT AGAIN. Srsly Rika made this year unforgettable :3 I wouldn't have gone see MM live in Paris if I hadn't had such a great experience with H&A fo sho. And now I have two great concert experiences thanks to Rika and JPHiP lol :D
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 04:42:01 PM »
The year 2010 has been an awesome year in so many ways.   :onioncheer:

Before the start of the year, I'd only been a fan for about... 2 months? And not even that much of a fan of Morning Musume. Just Rika, and Yossie, and IshiYoshi. In the course of a year, as a fan, I've changed a lot. I've learnt so much about Rika, and I feel that I at least have a bit of a grasp on who she is. And because of that, I've come to admire her, like, 1000000000x more. ^____^

Around the beginning of last year, I also began to venture beyond a strictly Rika/IshiYoshi fangirl mindset... well honestly, I ran out of OG things to watch  :nervous and decided to catch up with the newer Hello!Morning episodes and such, and slowly grew to love all the other girls of the modern Morning Musume as well. Ai-chan and Eri becoming instant favs. But of course, Rika is and has always been my ichiban. She's the no.1 idol, and that fact has never dulled after all this time, which is rather surprising because I usually move on from fandoms pretty quickly. And that brings me to another point:

CHUUCH! I love Chuuch!  :heart: I come here almost everyday, even when I'm busy, just to catch up on the latest news and to enjoy the fangirling/fanboying. Even though I'm not a particularly active participant, and I certainly don't know where to find updates like some of you, I feel at home here. You guys are such wonderful fans, and above that, such awesome, friendly people, it's hard NOT to take a liking to this place. I know that should some day come that I somehow find myself not following Rika anymore, I'd still come here.  :love:

2011:
- New h&A album
- h&A photobook
- h&A movie
- h&A concerts + concert DVD!
- Rika solo
- Rika comes to Australia

I can dream, can't I?  :P

And with the Chuuch members? Just the usual - Rika worshipping.  :grin:
I'd love to meet all of you guys one day, though.  :jphip:

Thanks for one hell of a year, JPH!P & CHUUUUUCH!  :rikabunny
 :hipheart:

Offline diav

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 12:10:37 AM »
Keeping this short...

• More exposure to the idol scene, with Morning Musume and H!P's shuffle groups
  • The beginnings of my purchasing of jpop CDs (halted for several years since I could download instead of buy them; mostly bought jrock CDs in the past)
  • A greater interest in the Japanese language due to Rika's blog (and subsequently, other H!P idols' blogs)
  • Being part of a great community that's actively promoting Japanese (and other Asian) acts ^^

• Hopefully new hANGRY & ANGRY material by the summer or end of the year
  • A hANGRY & ANGRY photobook (in conjunction with more of h.NAOTO's fashions)
  • North American tours for Hello!Project and UFA solo artists (re: the English and French H!P sites/blogs that were set up last week)

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sparta Locals - Watakushi no Ringo