JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: KAT - S.O.S -SAME OLD SONG- feat. VERBAL

Author Topic: Chanchaka Charmy RETURNS! Rika Birthday USTREAM Show (1/19 - video p.2!)  (Read 11040 times)

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Here you go, Dai.

Notice-Pyon

January 19 (Wednesday) 10:00pm~I'll be doing Ustream.

The title is: "Revival! Ishikawa Rika's Chanchaka Charmy"

The old radio show moves to the "Ustream" video site!

The address is:
"http://www.ustream.tv/channel/復活-石川梨華のちゃんちゃかチャーミー"

Also, the show will be accepting everyone's messages!

"Letters to Rika"
This time's theme is "Various birthday episodes"
Please tell me about your wonderful, miserable, and hilarious birthday stories.

"Angry Charmy!"
If you feel like getting angry, send in your story and Ishikawa Rika will get angry for you.
[note: I'm not 100% sure about this part]

The mail address is,
chanchaka0119@gmail.com

Only mail submissions will be accepted. Please send in your submissions before the broadcast.

But you can gossip on Manager Icchi~'s twitter (@Mg_icchiy) anytime!

I thought it would be nice to have fun on my 26th birthday with everyone through the net(^O^)

Take care-pyon
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 06:36:56 AM by daigong »
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Mad Props Slack! :bow: :bow:

LOL Rika getting angry at us XD OH FUCK!! This is heaven

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Fuck yeah!

The greatest radio show since HiP HoP Hizzy is finally returning! :w00t:

Offline kjpop

• DAT ASS!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
radio to video upgrade? WOOP!
WHAT A WAY TO START MY DAY!

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 :otomerika:

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
Ooh, this is exciting! I'll be getting up early to see this, then!

I'm trying to write a letter for this... it'd be so cool if she read it.  :wub:

Offline youjok

• Member+
I have sent a letter :roll:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
I have sent a letter :roll:

GJ :D 您寫了什麼?你寫的日語嗎?

I have to work on it this weekend, maybe send from my different email accounts XD

Offline youjok

• Member+
^ thank you daigong :love:
I write in English XD
hee hee sorry Top secret :shy1:

Offline diav

• Member+
I just sent a message in English and in very, very broken Japanese... hope she reads it. ^-^
I'll try to catch the ustream when it airs... otherwise.... I hope someone records this!!! :)

Offline +u+u

• Member+
I might actually watch this stream.. because.. u never know, maybe Yossy does a surprise appearance :ph43r: lol
10PM Japan time..? So, that'd be 3PM my time~ Aight! I also hope she reads some letters from jphip ppl  :)

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ u closet Rika fan :lol:

BUT YEAH CAN'T WAIT!! LESS than 4+ hours to go  :panic:

hehe youjok, just like when we were writing Rika Graduation messages, tama-chan got embarassed XD :heart:

sent mine like really late, was really brainstorming and sidetracked :sweatdrop: I AM KiNG of CRAM.  :theking and used google translator XD

Rika-chan、こんばんは!

カナダからのご挨拶!私の名前はdaigong (発音: だいこん) です。 JPHiP.comからすべての海外ファンのためにあなたに幸せな26歳の誕生日を願って!

インターネット経由であなたと対話するこの機会にしていただきありがとうございます!私はとても  ちゃんちゃかチャーミー  チャーミーの戻りに参加して興奮して、それが世界で最高のラジオ番組です。私は多くの日本語を知っていないにもかかわらず、私はあなたの声をどのように面白いのセグメントはして聴くのが楽しみだ。私は、あなたがラジオを行うに戻りますね!

「梨華のお便り」
常に、私は私はほとんど、私が子供の頃、我々はたくさんのお金を持っていなかった記憶に残る、余裕があるすべての私の母はリーシズピーシズパッケージされた言及するリカちゃんあなたのような肯定的に考えるためには、から与えることが私に教えて心が最も重要です。

ほとんどの陽気の誕生日は私がケーキを食べて、コンテスト、愚かな贈り物は、私たちはケーキの戦いを持っているかになるだろうが、たくさん飲んでいる

「怒ってチャーミー!」

チャーミー、私のために怒ってください。ため:

"ニューヨークRedbullsティエリアンリが得点を他の目的に必要がある!"

"私のホッケーチームエドモントンオイラーズが悪い果たしている。"

"ロサンゼルスレイカーズの防衛はそんなに悪くないです。コービーブライアントは自分自身の世話をする必要があります。"

"マニアックなオタク男がいるのdaigong"

あなたは私を覚えていないかもしれないが、私はあなたには昨年10月にニューヨークのニューヨークRedbullsシャツをプレゼントオタク男です。私はフィンランドの空港でお出迎えの人々のグループに含まれていた。私の友人は、コンサートの後の質問をした。アニメエキスポロサンゼルスでは、署名HANGRY&ANGRYのポスターのためのチャリティーオークションを獲得した。シアトルでは、自分の携帯電話は、"Get Wildの"鳴ったとき、我々はすべてのグループ写真を撮りました後のインタビュールームで私にマニアックと呼ばれる。

我々は、JPHiP.comです。私の親友雅史くん、私たちは石川梨華の海外ファンのためにこのサイトを作りました。私たちはあなたの積極的な態度、勤勉、新しいことをしようとし続ける願望を尊敬しています。これらの値は、私たちの信仰の基盤です。あなたがベストです!

私はすぐに戻ってツアーにHANGRY&ANGRYのを楽しみにしています。これらのイベントのために、私は特に日本の多くのリカファンに会う機会があった。我々は同じ言語を話すしないにもかかわらず、我々はあなたの音楽、あなたの性格によって団結している。それは私の人生の中で最高の思い出の一つでした。添付して、我々は、米国およびヨーロッパで私たちを訪ねてきた年間で撮影した写真のほんの一部です!

じゃね!

daigong

私の翻訳は非常に悪いです。これは英語版ですが、私はあなたがそれを読むことを望んでいる。 my translation is very bad. this is the english version, I hope you can read it.

Rika-chan, Good evening!!

Greetings from Canada! My name is daigong. on behalf of all the overseas fans from JPHiP.com we wish you HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY!

Thank you for this opportunity to interact with you via the internet! I am so excited to participate in Chanchaka Charmy's return, it is the best radio show in the world. Even though I do not know much Japanese, I enjoy listening to your voice and how funny your segments are. I hope you return to do radio!

"Various birthday episodes" 「梨華のお便り」

Always to think positive like you Rika-chan, I will mention my most memorable, when I was a child and we did not have a lot of money, all my mother could afford was a Reese's pieces package, it teaches me that giving from the heart is most important.

Most hilarious birthday is when I would get silly gifts like giant condoms or farting buttocks then we would have a cake fight, cake eating contests and drink a lot XD

"Angry Charmy!" 「怒ってチャーミー!」

Charmy, Please get angry for me because:

"New York Redbulls Thierry Henry needs to score more goals!"

"my hockey team the Edmonton Oilers is playing bad."

"The defense of the Los Angeles Lakers is so bad. Kobe Bryant needs to take care of himself."

"daigong for being a maniac otaku guy"

You may not remember me, but I am the otaku guy who gave you the New York Redbulls shirt in New York this past October. I was in the group of people who greeted you at the airport in Finland. My friends asked questions after the concert. In Los Angeles at Anime Expo, we won a charity auction for a signed hANGRY & ANGRY poster. And in Seattle, you called me a maniac in the interview room when my phone rang "Get Wild" and after we all took a group photo.

We are JPHiP.com. With my best friend Masashi-kun, we made this website for overseas fans of Ishikawa Rika. We look up to your POSITIVE attitude, hard work, and desire to keep trying new things. These values are the foundation of our beliefs. YOU ARE THE BEST!

I hope to see hANGRY & ANGRY back on tour soon. Because of these events, I had the chance to meet many Rika fans especially the Japanese. Even though we do not speak the same language, we are united by your music and your personality. It was one of the best memories of my life. Attached are a few of the photos we have taken over the years when you came to visit us in the United States and Europe!

Bye now!
daigong

if u tweet with #ishikawarika hash tag, ur tweet shows up lol

Offline youjok

• Member+
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 02:21:10 PM by youjok »

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
Now she's dancing to The Peace in that bunny outfit  XD Waking up for this was TOTALLY worth it. Even though I'm really sleepy right now...

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
THE BEST USTREAM SHOW EVER! The Peace performance was so EPIC! Rika <3

Offline youjok

• Member+
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 03:26:58 PM by youjok »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Caught the last  part of Rika san's broadcast. U Stream is really cool - Charmy grabbed her cake and her carrots, said bye bye, and left the studio, and left her fans with a warm fuzzy charmy glow!!!

Offline diav

• Member+
lmfao

I managed to get ustream to work on Linux and then all I saw was "OYACHAMIIIII".

Me: EFFF THE WORLD.

At least I caught her right before she signed off. ;__;

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
OMFG ILOVE RIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
here's the audio I ripped: http://www.mediafire.com/?d8wacttb22ndqww

hopefully someone gets the video diav!! cuz FUCK THIS WAS THE MOST EPIC USTREAM EVENT EVER!

Rika singing and dancing LIKE A BAWS

I SAW HER ASS LIKE HALF DOZEN TIMES! i swore there was VPLs in that bunny costume FUCK!!

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: KAT - S.O.S -SAME OLD SONG- feat. VERBAL