JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - Gimme Gimme Luv

Author Topic: OS COLLECTION (Mayuki OS : Let me into your heart part 5 END) - COMPLETED  (Read 27983 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hi everyone, I followed fanfic since several months but I decided to post when I would make a fanfict ^^' Everyday I read fanfict in public transport and i try to contain my smile but sometime I can't and people must thing I'm weird for smiling one myself XD So there is my first fanfict, I apologize for my english and hope you'll enjoy it.

Accidents

After a tv show recording in the NTV studio, the both Tomomi, Sae and Yukirin prepared to leave in their dressing room. Tomochin suggested getting some ramen and everyone agreed.

"Hurry up! I'm starving!" Tomochin exclaimed as she watched the others changing their clothes.

"Hai, hai." Sae tried to calm her down. "Don't worry you'll eat before tomorrow." She smiled.

"It's not safe." Tomochin said pointing Tomoomi who was still in her recording clothes. "With her we could be here until tomorrow at evening." She said with an annoyed face.

"Tomochin is so mean, mouuu." Tomoomi pouted. "Chiyuu was taking photo for her blog. The clothes are so cute!!!" She said cheerfully.

"Whatever, I'll wait in the lobby so hurry up." The fashion queen  said as she left the room.

'This girl is really a hot-headed.' Sae thought as she shook her head. "We have to do what she said or she'll eat us instead of ramen." She chuckled as she noticed Yukirin who seemed searching something across the room.

"What happen?" The boyish girl asked gently.

"I don't find my scarf!" Yukirin panicked. "Ah, I think I forgot it on the TV tray, I'll get it." She said and left quickly the room.

'Yukirin must really like this scarf.' Tomoomi thought.

Yukirin started to run towards the TV tray. She really love that red scarf with the words "I love you" written in white above because Sae had given her for their first date. They had started going out after the last performance of Infinity. Indeed, this musical had brought them closer and the kisses they had shared during each performance weren’t just for the show but it was also the expression of their feelings for each other.

Tomochin's POV

I walked in a corridor towards the lobby. Once arrived, I sat on a bench and waited the others. Shortly after, I saw Yukirin running towards the TV tray.

"It seems I would wait long before eating." I sighed as I didn't someone approaching me.

"Talking to you yourself?"

"Kyaaa!" I almost jumped from my seat.

I looked up at the person next to me and my heart began to hurt, it was so painful that I thought it tore in two. It was always like this when I saw her. Her name is Tenshi but everybody calls her Ten. She's a NTV staff member and Tomoomi's girlfriend. She looks like Sayaka, she is tall and has long raven hair but her personality is different. Indeed she is very boyish, even more than Sae, she talks and walks like a guy and she often wear jean with a T-shirt or a men's shirt and sneakers. Recently Tomoomi had a lot of work at NTV and it was like that she met Ten. So, why can't I see Ten without feeling a huge pain? Because I'm in love with Tomoomi, my best friend. I didn't know when my feelings moved from friendship to love. I just knew when she was with Sae I also felt this pain except that I knew Sae is a good person and she would never harm her whereas Ten seemed to hide something, I can’t trust her.

"Ten! I almost had a heart attack!"

"Oh, sorry I didn't mean to scare you." She apologized scratching her head. "Is Tomomi here too?"

"Yeah but you should know that since you are her girlfriend." My pain increased after I pronounced those words.

Then she just smiled scratching her head.

Meanwhile

Yukirin was walking in a corridor towards the dressing room her precious scarf in hand. She looked at the lobby and saw tomochin talking with someone she didn't know. She arrived in front of the dressing room. She opened the door and shocked by what she saw within the room her eyes became wide, full of pain and she dropped her scarf. Indeed there was Tomoomi lying on the back topless and sae on top of her. After a few seconds of shock she started to run without even watch where she was going. It was so hurt, what she feared most happened: Sae get back with Tomoomi and dump her.

"Yuki!" Sae shouted before got up and began to run after her girlfriend. When she arrived at the scarf she picked it up and continued to run.

A few minutes ago

"Sae-chan, can you help me? I can’t get my top off." Tomoomi asked as she was in the same posture as Shiichan during the Akbingo episode when she had to put most shirts as possible.

"Oh, of course." Sae approached the other girl. "I’ll count until 3 and we’ll pull at the same time, OK?"

"OK"

"1, 2, 3!!! hummmm"

They pulled until they succeeded but Tomoomi loose her balance and before she fell, she grabbed Sae’s shirt and she took her on the floor with her.

……………………………………

"Tomomi is in your dress room. I’ll go then"

‘How does she know that? 2 minutes ago she asked if Tomomi was here too.’ Tomochin thought suspicious.

Ten turned herself when she felt something pressed against her lips, those were Yukirin’s.

"MOTHERF*****!!! Get off her!!!" Sae shouted as she punched Ten in the face and made her fall.

She grabbed at her collar and rose her up. "How dare you touch my woman?! I’m gonna kill you!"

"Sae-chan…" Yukirin murmured.

"Wait. Sae it’s an accident. " Tomochin said as she tried to separate the boyish girls.

"Tomochin, it’s not your business!"

Sae push Tomochin who was falling but took Ten with her. They were lying on the floor and kissing. Kissing?! Their eyes widened in surprise and they pulled away but they were still stared at each other startled. They came back to reality when they heard someone exclaim.

"Tomochin! How could you?!" Then the person ran away.

"Oh crap! Tomomi!" Ten rose up and ran after her girlfriend.

"Oey! Wait! It’s not finished!" Sae was about to run after her when Yukirin grabbed her arm.

"Sae-chan, stop it! It was an accident and it seems that she’s with Tomoomi."

"Yeah, you’re right I’m sorry but when I saw you kissing someone else I can’t hold myself" Sae said staring the floor.

Yukirin put gently her hands on Sae’s cheeks and raised her head.

"Now, you know how I felt when I saw you with Tomoomi."

"Hum, but it was an accident too."

"It seems that there are a lot of accidents today, isn’t it?" Yukirin laughed.

Sae kissed her softy when she pulled away they blushed and stared at each other eyes full of love. They were interrupted by Tomochin’s tears.

"Why are you crying? It couldn’t be you first kiss since Tomoomi kissed you a few days ago with my complicity and you kissed Acchan in heavy rotation PV. So why?" Yukirin asked.

"It’s nothing. I’ll go home" Tomochin took her bag and left the building.

"Wait! Tomochin!"

Yukirin was stopped by Sae "We can do nothing for her let her go."

"I know." Yukirin sighed. "But I wonder why she was crying. Could she loves Tomoomi’s girlfriend? " She said with surprise.

"It’s not her who she loves." Sae said like she knew something.

"So who is it? It couldn’t be… Tomoomi?"

"Yeah, I noticed how she glared at me when I was with Tomoomi and I concluded Tomochin is in love with her."

"Does Tomoomi know that?"

"I don’t think she does but I think she loves her too and it’s whyI broke up with her."

……………………………………

"Tomomi! Wait" Ten grabbed Tomoomi’s arm.

"Leave me alone!" She shouted with tears falling on her cheeks.

"I can’t we need to talk."

"About what?"

"About us."

"There is nothing to say."

"Look."  Ten grabbed onto Tomoomi shoulders. "I think we should break up."

"What? Why? " Tomoomi who stopped crying and finally calmed down asked. "Don’t tell me that you love Tomochin."

"It’s not me who love her, it’s you."

"What are you…"

"Don’t deny it. You told me that with you ex it was just for sex and you want to take thing slowly with me. We are together since 3 months, I can understand that you aren’t ready for sex after your previous relationship. But never said that you love me and when we kissed I felt you didn’t want to do it. You are with me just because you want to feel that someone loves you, aren’t you? You project your fantasies because you can’t be with the person who you love: Tomochin. When you saw us kissing, you said Tomochin’s name not mine, it prove that the one who you love is her not me."

"Ten-chan , I didn’t want to hurt your feelings but I love her so much. I want our body became one, so I went out with Sae. I want her to loves me like I love her, so I went out with you. I did that because I know she would never return my feelings. I’m really sorry, please forgive me " She began cry again.

"It’s alright but you wrong, she loves you too."

"What?!"

"I said she loves you too."

"No, it’s impossible. She’s so girlish, she must like cute boy and…" She was cut by the other girl.

"You never noticed but each time I met her she glared at me with an intense look and I bet it was the same with Sae."

"So Tomochin loves me?"

"Yeah, you better go after her now."
"Hum I’ll, but you…"

"It’s alright I said, I’m not angry at you."

"Thank you. Then I’ll go" Tomoomi said as she ran towards the lobby.

Ten watched her running with a smile of contentment on her face.

In the lobby

"Sae-chan, Yukirin. Where is Tomochin?" Tomoomi panted.

"She went home a few minutes ago. She didn’t seem well and she was crying." Yukirin said.

"Ok thank you." Tomoomi ran towards the exit.

"Where are you going?" Sae asked.

"At Tomochin’s house. Where else?"

"Good luck!" The couple said smiling at the running girl.

"Thank you, I’ll do my best."

At Tomochin’s house

Tomochin had given Tomoomi the key of her house since she’s her best friend. Tomoomi entered in the living room but saw nobody then she remembered Tomochin’s parents were visiting her grandparents and her sister was in a friend’s house for vacations. She walked towards her friend‘s room and entered without knock. She saw her friend lying on her bed with the sheet covered her entire body. She approached her and removed the sheet. Her friend turned towards her with red eyes.

"What are you doing here?" The curly girl said weakly.

"Sae and Yukirin told me that you were crying and went home so I’m here to take care of you." The other girl said.

"I don’t need you to do that. I’m fine."

"So, why were you crying?"

"I just had a dust in eye." Tomochin said as she avoided her friend gaze.

"Oh, it would be a big one since your eyes are completely red and puffy."

"Just leave me alone! I said I don’t n…" She was cut by something soft on her lips.

Tomoomi was kissing Tomochin gently and the other girl kissed her back loosing the control of herself. She can’t resist it felt so good, so soft and so warm. She came back to reality when she felt something warm and wet on her lips then she pulled away.

"Wha wha what are doing? Why di…" She was cut again by the same pleasant thing.

This time when she felt Tomoomi’s tongue on her lips she opened her mouth leaving the other explore each corner of her mouth. Tomochin’s hands automatically caught her girlfriend waist as the said girl put her arms around her neck. Oh god she liked this feeling and wanted this moment never ends. But they need air and pulled away.

"I thought you liked the boyish type. It’s why I never told you how I feel." Tomochin said shyly.

"You’re right, I like them but I love you and that since the first time I saw you." The both blushed.

"But that time I wasn’t really a beauty…"

"I didn’t fell for your physical appearance. I don’t know why but when I saw you all my senses told me you are the one I want. But I realized after how girly you are and assumed you should like cute boys. So I went out with Sae and Ten-chan in order to satisfy my desires to be with you."

"I would certainly be with a cute boy if I didn’t fell for you…" Tomochin blushed harder and harder.

"So cute!! " Tomoomi leaned for another kiss as she positioned herself on top of Tomochin. When was about to deepen the kiss they were interrupted by a loudly noise.

*grrrrrrr*

Then they pulled away.

"You stomach just spoke" Tomoomi chuckled.

"Yeah, I didn’t get my ramen and it’s entirely your fault." Tomochin pouted.

"You’r right, for forgiveness I’ll let you eat me instead of ramen" Tomoomi winked as the other girl became red like a tomato.

"Al Alright…" The fashion queen said as she switched position with her girlfriend, put her hands against the bed and murmured in her ear. "But I’ll be on the top."

Two silhouettes wear standing on the roof of a building in front of Tomochin’s house.

"It seems you did a great job" The first one said smiling. "But seriously why couldn’t find a name more discreet than Tenshi?"

"I had not inspiration when I choose a name" The second smiled scratching her head.

"Whatever." The man sighed. "You accomplished your mission."

"Yep."

"You really calculate every ‘accident’. You’re the one who make Sae and Tomoomi fall, you deliberately kiss Yukirin and Tomochin. All that mess in order to get the Tomomis together. "

"Being an angel you must use your brain and your charms" Ten winked.

"Yeah, you are a scary person. So since today you become the AKB48’s angel when it would be mission about them it would be for you"

END

Sorry, I'm not good with the love scene lol

Maybe Tenshi would get some other couple together but before that I want to write about a theme. It's a long time I was thinking about it ^^
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 10:11:28 PM by sophcaro »

Offline alexiel17

• Captain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • dead.... @__@
Re: AKB48 OS Accidents
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 03:35:03 AM »
Elo kahem san!!!  :mon roll: Sorry, the usual, haven't read this yet...  :mon ehh: (hahaha..  :mon sweat: if you're reading fics here, you might see my name being mentioned by some authors here bec. I usually comment about their fics..  :nervous :nervous
I think they really wanted to kill me but they're too kind to do so  :lol: Pls. don't kill me!!  :gyaaah: hehehe sorry so much SSP's  :mon sweat: :P)

Anyway, umm... really truly sorry if I'm always posting before reading
(Yeah that's my complex you can call it as "alexiel17 complex" instead... hehe  :lol: :lol: Wow! I like that  :mon thumb: )

Umm... it's really ok if you'll continue writing, I get excited seeing new authors here and reading their fics (Yey, you're included there!! :onioncheer: )

Thanks really for the story and :welcome  :mon squee:
dead...

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 08:09:22 AM »
 :tama-lotsaluv: :heart: I LOVE IT kahem-san~!!  :heart:  :tama-lotsaluv:
SaeYuki so CUTE~!!  :mon lovelaff: TomoTomo too~!!  :mon inluv:

Please write more~  :mon pray2:
THANK YOU~!!  :mon squee:

Offline riama

• Oshima Yuko..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 02:20:11 PM »
Kahem please continue , I love Tomtomo

utube      |     tumblr

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 10:37:48 PM »
@RenaChii and riama : Thx for reading my fic. I never imagine tomotomo before people tell me about them but I find they are cute ^^

@alexiel17 : Don't worry I won't kill you. I don't kill people, for that reason... :grin:

There new fic about the theme that I was thinking during long time enjoy it.

Baby! Baby! Baby!

Two girls were walking in a mountain at night.

"Well, I guess we have enough of wood. Let's come back to the vacation house." The ribbon girl said.

"You're right Takamina. Nyan Nyan would certainly reward me for the hard work." The other girl smiled until ear with eyes full of lust.

"Yuko, you really are a pervert." Takamina said as she face palmed.

"Oh, come on. I'm sure you also want Acchan to welcome you with a "thank you for your hard work", hugs you, kisses you, makes l..."

"Yuko!!!" Takamina cut her as she blushed.

"What? Is not true?" Yuko smirked.

"Whatever. Hurry up!" Takamina said still blushing.

"See, you want to hurry to come back see Acchan." Yuko continued to tease her friend.

"Stop it!"

The squirrel like girl giggled as they continued to walk.

They almost arrived at the vacation house when they saw a bear tied with rope who was struggling. First they were surprised and a bit scared. Then they find strange that he can’t free himself since the rope didn’t seem very tight for a bear.

“We have to help him.” Takamina said with confident voice.

“But it could be dangerous.”

“It will be alright.” Keeping her assurance she approached the animal.

Yuko knew her friend can handle the situation since she has a don with animals but she was a bit worried.

The animal struggled more and more as Takamina walked towards him. When she reached him she started caress softy his head.

"Shh shh there everything will be alright." She said with a calm and reassuring voice then the bear stopped move. He seemed trust in the girl. "Good boy. Then I'll remove this." She barely pulled the rope and the bear was free. Both girls were surprised and more when a dazzling light came from the animal. The light disappeared and the bear was not a bear anymore but a man. He was tall, has short raven black hair and was naked. NAKED?!!

"KYAA!!!" Both screamed in unison as they covered their eyes with their hands.

"Thank you for save me. My name is Kagura and I..."

"Stop! Before you continue, put something on you"! Takamina ordered, her hands still covering her face.

"Oh sorry." He joined his hands then a black and white kimono appeared on him."It's done you can remove your hands, Oshima Yuko and Takahashi Minami."

"Whoaa! You are fast, wait, where did you find that kimono and how do you know our name?" Yuko asked.

"Like I said my name is Kagura and I'm the guardian spirit of this mountain." Kagura replied.

"Oh, so you made appear that kimono and guess our name with your powers?" Yuko seemed interested in the man while Takamina was shocked.

"Yeah."

"Woww so cool! Teach me please!" Yuko begged eyes full of stars.

"Euh I can't, you must be born with powers." Kagura raised an eyebrow at the girl.

"So unfaiiiir." The squirrel girl pouted.

"Whatever, I'm really thankful for saving me. A demon attacked me from behind, turned me into bear and tied me with this rope." He pointed the rope on the floor.

"But this is a normal rope why didn't you use your powers to remove it?" Takamina who was not shocked anymore asked.

"Because it's not a normal rope the demon casted a spell. Only a young girl can remove this rope. It's why he turned me into bear, he probably thought a girl would never approach a big bear. But you did, you are really brave, thank you." The man said as he patted Takamina's right shoulder.

"I'm not that brave." The shy girl scratched her head.

"Don't be that modest." Yuko slapped her back friendly. "She really has a don with animals, you know."

"I see. Then for saving me I'll give you present."

"Yeah!!! Gif!!! It's Christmas before the date!!!" Yuko made several little jumps.

"I thought I know what could be good for you two."

The girls didn't have the time to say something that Kagura ran towards them and touched their belly at the limit of their intimate part.

"What are you..." The both girls shouted but the man already disappeared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 months later

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Takahashi Minami, my nickname is Takamina, I'm 24 and veterinary in a zoo. My best friend, Oshima Yuko is 24 too and fireman. 4 months ago, we went in a mountain for vacation and met Kagura, the guardian spirit of this mountain. He said he will give us a present but he just touched our bully and disappeared. What kind of present was that?! Since that day both our marriage started to sink. Indeed we are married and our wives are the same age as us. Since it’s impossible in Japan we went to Canada in order to marry. My wife called Atsuko, everybody call her Acchan and she is the owner of a little cafe. If every morning and evening she doesn't deliver pastry she would become fat. This girl eats too much a real glutton. But she's my glutton and I love her the way she is. Yuko is married with Haruna, a nurse. They met each other at high school and Yuko fell for her at the first sight. With the time Haruna fell for her too but she comes from a very rich family. Her parents didn’t accept Yuko and wanted her to marry a president of a big company. Then she ran away with Yuko and never saw her family again.
So like I said we are on bad terms with our wives since we met that man. Acchan and I argued for no reason and each time was worse and worse.

Flashback

“Don’t touch me! I hate you!!!” Acchan slapped her Takamina who was stunned by her wife’s reaction. “Oh my god! Minami I’m sorry. I don’t know what happen to me.” She started to cry.

End of flashback

That kind of situation happened often. But for Yuko it was worse, some night Haruna didn’t want her to go home so she had to sleep in my living room. Haruna can be really cruel sometime.
One evening, I went home and found nobody. I searched Acchan throughout the house but I just found a note.

Note :
We left, let’s meet at the vacation house in 3 months.

Ps: Yuko don’t dare cheat on me!

Atsuko and Haruna

Right now with Yuko, we are at the vacation house and tomorrow is the day of the meeting. What was that note anyway?! No explanation, just “we left”! What did we do? Why they left us? Why?

“Why does the time run so slowly?! I want my nyan nyan come back as fast possible!” My thoughts are interrupted by Yuko’s complaints.

“I know, I miss Acchan so much too.”

“3 months! 3 months without sex!” Yuko shout.

“Pervert.” I facepalm but I know it’s the way for yuko to show how much she misses Haruna.

“Oh, come on. I know you feel that way too. Last night I heard you speak when you slept ‘hum Acchan not here~’.”

I blushed furiously.

“Whatever, let’s go to bed.”

The following day

~ding dong~
…………………
~ding dong~
…………………
~ ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong~
“What the fuck happen with that doorbell?!!” I say as we wake up and sit on the bed. The doorbell continues to ring. “Wait, doorbell?” We look at each other before quickly leave the bedroom. We run down the stairs and once in the living we run towards the door of the house. I open the door and see… Kagura.

“What are you doing here?! Where is Acchan?” I shout. Then I see 2 persons trying to hide behind him. They are our wives.

“Don’t look at us we are ugly.” One of them says.

I push Kagura on the side on order to see them correctly. Then I stare at them in shock and I assume Yuko did the same. There are Acchan and Haruna but their belly are big like if they are pregnant. Wait, PREGNANT?! I turn towards Kagura and I have a murderous glance. But before I can do anything, I see Yuko runs in his direction, tackles him and begin to hit his face.

“You forced them to *punch* *punch* with you!” Yuko beat him with wrath, I can’t blame her because I would do the same if she didn’t.

“Wait Yuko!” Haruna approach Yuko and try to stop her. “Nobody forced us to do anything.”

“What? It means you…”

“Baka! Do you really think I would do that with someone else than you?”

“That means… Is my…” Yuko asks amazed.

Haruna just nod and Yuko slowly smile. I turn towards Acchan who also nod.

“But how is even possible?” I ask.

“I’ll explain everything but before Oshima yuko can you get off of me please?” Kagura says.

“Oh yeah and I’m sorry for what happened just now.”

“Don’t worry, I’m fine. So, do you remember what you do just after meet me 4 months ago?”

“Hum, we went at the vacation house and after…” I don’t continue my sentence and blush.

“So, I modified your DNA with my powers just for this night then you can make your partner pregnant.”

Yuko and I drop our jaw.

“Kagura-san took us with him for our safe.” Acchan says.

Flashback

“Haruna I don’t know what to do. I’m angry against Takamina all the time.” Acchan started to cry.

“Me too, what the hell happen to us?” Haruna also cried as she took Acchan in her arms.

“Don’t worry it’s normal” A mysterious voice said.

“What? Who?” The both girls said in surprise.

A man appeared in front of them.

“My name is Kagura. For your safe and your babies, you have to come with me.”

“Babies?!”

“We don’t have time. Come on.”

“But.”

“No buts! Come with me!”

“Wait! We can’t leave like that, at least let me write a note.” Acchan prayed.

“Ok but fast.”

Acchan write on a piece of paper. Then the girls left with the man even they didn’t know the guys they felt like they can trust him.

End of flashback

“But why they had to come with you?” Yuko asks.

“They are pregnant thanks to the magic, so their mood change all the time and it’s dangerous for their health so they have to come with me for control that.” Kagura answers.

“It was really difficult and I don’t want to remember.” Haruna says as she is shaking.

“I’m here for you Nyan Nyan!” Yuko hugs and kisses Haruna.

“I want a kiss too.” Acchan approach me and kisses me as I blush.

“Well, it seems that we don’t need me here anymore. Good bye.” Kagura disappears.

6 years later

“Ne Minako-chan, who is your favorite me or Sakura-ne?” A little girl asks her friend.

“I like both of you Rina-chan.” The little Minako answers.

“But we want know who is your favorite.” Rina says.

“I don’t have, you both are my best friends.”

“I’m sure you say that because we are twin and you think we are the same.” Sakura pout.

“No, I know Sakura-chan is Sakura-chan and Rina is Rina-chan. You are my best friends forever.”
“Really?” The twins ask in unison.

“hum”.

“Minako, Sakura, Rina.” A voice calls them.

“Papa!” Minako says cheerfully.

The 3 children run towards an adult group.

“Minako, I already told you don’t call me ‘papa’. I’m a woman after all.” Minami pout.

“For me you more like a papa.”

Minami sigh.

“Come here Minako.” Atsuko says gently and take Minako in her arms.

“Mama!”

“Takamina, even your daughter knows you are a guy.” Yuko says.

“Stop teasing her Yuko or even our children would think she’s a guy.” Haruna chuckles.

“Haruna mama, Yuko mama!” The twins shout in unison. Then their parents hug them.

“Why do my friend and my family be so cruel with me?” Minami complains.

“What matters is we are happy together, right?” Acchan kisses Takamina who is blushing.

END

I hope you liked that theme.

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AKB48 OS UPDATE : Baby! Baby! Baby!
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 11:17:40 AM »
 :shocked :shocked they are having a child???

whooooaaaa..... :panic: :panic: :panic: nice fanfict there...  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs like it....  :thumbsup

hahahaha... so yuko got twin and takamina is the papa now... XD XD XD nice...  :grin: :grin:

oh yeah, by the way... when I read it I feel that takamina and acchan resemble to haruka and michiru..
:grin:

so... please update as soon as you can... I cant wait for the next story...  :grin: and will takamina and acchan appear again???
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 11:46:24 AM by sorakamiya »

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2011, 04:46:57 AM »
OMG Talk about a special story.... I didn't expect this... but it's nice to read something different.
LOL@"Ps: Yuko don’t dare cheat on me!" Like... Haruna just had to say it XD Because we never know what happen with pervert Yuko  :smhid And Taka-papa  :rofl:
Thank for the update  :twothumbs

Offline alexiel17

• Captain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • dead.... @__@
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2011, 03:26:43 PM »
hahaha  :lol: :] I'm happy that you'll not kill me (yet... hehehe  :grin: :grin:)

Anyway, I really do like the story since it's not really that common :]  :mon innocent:

Wow! Takacchan and Kojiyuu babies!!  :mon dance: :inlove: :inlove: It's cute btw, especially the part when Acchan and Haruna were being cranky with their 'husbands'  :P  :on lol: It's really cute :]   :mon cute:

Hope for more, Kahem san  :] :mon inluv: hehehehe  :) :)  :mon roll:
dead...

Offline riama

• Oshima Yuko..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2011, 03:11:42 PM »
This fic is too awesome
Please write more KojiYuu fic
"3 months, 3 months without sex!" I'm actually imagining things here

Please update soon, I'll be waiting

utube      |     tumblr

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2011, 12:50:01 AM »
@sorakamiya: I didn't watch sailor moon so I don't know if Takacchan seemed like Michiru and Haruka lol Sorry my next fic it's not a Takacchan one but soon ;)

@bou-j525
: Yeah Yuko the pervert squirrel but who is also crazy in love with her nyan nyan ^^

@alexiel17: I created this fic in order to justify the cranky moment and of course for the babies lol

@riama: I think I know what you were imagining.  :lol: And I will write a short Kojiyuu fic soon.

It seems Taka-papa has success lol Thx to everyone for reading my fic ^^ so ther is my sequel of Accidents :

Provacations

A brown squirrel like girl and a tall raven hair girl were chatting in the lobby of a photo studio. They seemed enjoying each other presence. A tall long dyed hair was watching them with an intense glare especially for the tall one.

Haruna's POV

I couldn't bear to see Yuko and her new manager's assistant together. I even don't know her name but I hate her. Since she became Yuko's manager's assistant, Yuko stopped clinging over me and we barely saw each other apart from work. It’s like she was avoiding me. I know I always rejected her and acted like I don't care. But the truth is that I'm in love with her. I like her smile, her cute dimples and how she's always affectionate with me. Why don't I be honest and confess to her? Because even thought she always hugged me, kissed me and told me that she loves me, I know she doesn’t.

Flashback

Haruna walked in a corridor of the theater when she was about to enter in a dressing room, she heard people talking. The door was slightly opened and she didn't know why but decided to spy them. From what she could see, there were 3 persons: Yuko, her manager and a person she didn't know. This person seemed just listening what the others said.

"Oshima-san, do you love Kojima-san?" The manager asked.

"Why do you ask me that?" The idol was surprise by the sudden question.

"You always cling over her. I warn you, if you are involved in a gay scandal, your career is finished." He said with a serious tone.

"Ah that. It's not what you think. It's just fan service. You know how the fans like see that king of thing, it would make increase my popularity."

After heard that, Haruna directly went home with a blank expression on her face throughout the journey. Once in her bedroom, she collapsed on her bed. The tears didn't stop to stream. Her heart was totally broken. 2 choices went in her mind. She could never see and talk to Yuko again or just act like she doesn’t care whatever Yuko would do. She chooses the second even if it would hurt her and gradually kill her. Because she could be at her side and it all she wanted.

End of flashback

They were chatting, that stupid girl had her arm around Yuko's neck and Yuko was laughing at whatever she said. It really pissed me off. They were about to leave then that asshole looked at me. It was not an ordinary look, she was challenging me. I swear I was not imagining it, it already happened several times. If Yuko was not with her I would run towards her and slap her so hard that her head would make a 360 lap.

"Why do you look like you would kill someone?" Someone startled me and made me turn.

"Oh Miichan, it's just you."

"What do you mean by just me?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Ah nothing." I answered.

"Humm whatever, what were you watching?" She looked in Yuko's direction. "Oh it's Yuko and her manager's assistant. Don't tell me you are jealous." Miichan smirked.

"I'm not!" I protested and she just smiled. "Anyway, you do know her?" I asked.

"Yeah her name is Tenshi but everybody calls her Ten and she's..."

"a bitch!" Someone shouted.

We turned in the direction of the voice and saw the Tomomis walked towards us.

"Tomochin, Ten-chan is not that bad." Tomoomi said with a cute voice.

"Oh come on Tomochin, she seems nice and she is not with Tomoomi anymore but you are. And I heard that since you have your own apartment you have a lot of good times together, if you know what I mean." Miichan winked. Tomoomi's cheeks became a bit pink whereas Tomochin seemed annoyed.

What? That girl, euh Ten, is Tomoomi's ex?!

"Not that bad?! Nice?! When they were together she always provoked me with her eyes." Tomochin said with a pissed off tone.

"She does the same with me." I said loudly. The tomotomo stared at me as I directly regretted what I said.

"What?" Tomoomi asked confusedly.

"Ah euh it’s…"

"Our Haruna is jealous because Yuko hang out with Ten." Miichan said still smirking.

"Hum I see." Tomochin said.

"I'm not!!!" I crossed my arms.

"Don't worry, I completely understand this feeling. This girl is Devil and she..."

"deserves my punch in her face!" A voice shouted. It was Sae. "Each time I see her, my fists want to go in her face." She walked until she was in front of me, put her hands on my shoulders and looked at me with serious eyes. "Look Kojiharu, don't let her steel Yuko from you."

"Sae-chan says that just because Ten-chan kissed Yukirin, even if it was just an accident." Tomoomi smiled.

She also kissed Yukirin?!

"It was maybe an accident but this girl is suspect. She also kissed Tomochin, I don’t get how can’t you hate her?"

Tomochin too?!!! Who is that girl? An AKB hunter? She really deserves my hatred.

"It’s true, why do you always defend her?" Tomochin pouted at Tomoomi.

“Because it was just an accident, she was my friend before became my girlfriend then my ex and now I’m with you.” Tomoomi kissed Tomochin cheek which became slightly pink.

"So, if I resume, 3 persons here hate Ten." She paused. "You" she pointed Sae. "Because she accidently kissed Yukirin." Then she pointed Tomochin. "You, because she's Tomoomi's ex." Her finger headed in my direction. "And you because Yuko and she hang out together."

"I'm not jealous!" I protested.

"I didn't say that you were." She began smirk again. "So you are jealous?" I blushed furiously as the others chuckled.

"I don't think you have to worry about them. She doesn't seem to be Yuko's type." Tomoomi said as she put a hand on my shoulder.

"Tomoomi is right. Yuko don't like boyish type, she prefer rather girl with big boobs." Miichan added. She was right, no way that the pervert squirrel likes boyish girl. But they seemed really closed. "By the way, I thought she worked at NTV. Why is she working for Yuko's manager?" Miichan asked Tomoomi.

"I don't I still didn't talk to her since we broke up" She answered.

"It's fine like that, you don't need to talk to her." Tomochin mumbled.

"Jealous Tomochin is so cute" Tomoomi said with a cute voice.

"That girl is suspect I said, I don't know either how she get this job but I'm sure it's not by the regular way." Sae said.

*bip bip bip* Sae took her phone from her pocket then read the mail received.

"Sayaka wants to do a meeting with the team K. Miichan, Tomochin, we have to go." She announced.

"Ah! Yukirin wanted us to go shopping. How could I forget that?! I have to go too." Tomoomi quickly kissed Tomochin. "See you later honey." Tomochin blushed.

I was left alone, so I decided to go home.

In Haruna's room

I was lying on my bed and I couldn't stop think about Yuko and that Ten. I know she's not Yuko's type but I'm sure she tried to flirt with her and it seemed it didn't bother Yuko. Stupid Yuko! Why was I in love with someone like that?! And Ten, arrrgh why did she even exist?!

The next day

After a shopping session for find a present for their no3b groupmate's birthday, Kojiharu and Miichan decided to go eat some cake.

"Takamina would definitely like my present!" Kojiharu exclaimed.

"Yeah we did a good job today. Let's high five!" Then they did.

"So where should we go for some cake?" Kojiharu asked.

"I know where! Tomoomi told me there is a new cafe where the cakes are 'delichiyuu'. Let's go!" Miichan said as she got excited and Kojiharu just nodded.

In front of the cafe

"It's here! Let's enter!" Miichan said joyfully.

Kojiharu took a look inside the cafe then she was frozen. "I'll go home." She said.

"What?! Why?!" Miichan shouted as she looked inside the cafe. Then she saw Yuko and Ten talking as they were sitting in front of each other. "Oh I see. Come on you don't need to leave because of them. We can join them. No I have a better idea." She smirked then gripped Kojiharu's hand and she brought her in a clothes store.

15 minutes later

Kojiharu was wearing a blond short wig like the Takamina's one when she played Kai in mendol. She also had a blond false mustache. She was in a white suit with a white hat and a black tie. Miichan had a green long wig and was wearing a rainbow one piece with pink heel shoes.
“Why are we dressed like that?” Kojiharu asked.

“Because we’re going to spy them then you’ll see there is nothing between them.” Miichan said with an evil grin.

They entered in the cafe and their targets were fixing them.

“Oh shit! I think we are identified.” Miichan said.

“No, I’m sure they are fixing us because your clothes are weird.” Kojiharu sighed. ‘But why does that bastard smile like she knows something? It must be my imagination.’ She thought.

They sat and ordered some cakes. They looked at Yuko and Ten who seemed talking seriously.

A few tables away

“So, it seems you kept your promise. You didn’t approach her at all.” Ten said.

“Yeah…” Yuko said sadly.

The waitress brought the orders to the spies.

“I think the maid is weird. She looks like a cross dresser” Miichan whispered.

The waitress puts the orders on the table but she spilled a glass of juice and it stained Kojiharu’s white pants.

“I’m so sorry sir!!!” She said as she tried to wipe Kojiharu.

“It’s ok, I’ll do that by myself just show me where is the bathroom.” Kojiharu said. Then she followed the waitress.

Miichan looked Kojiharu move away then back to the targets. She saw Ten drop something and Yuko picked it up. But Ten put something in Yuko’s glass without she noticed. Miichan immediately headed for the bathroom to inform Kojiharu who just left the bathroom.

“Haruna! We have a problem! Ten put something in Yuko’s drink. It could be drugs.” Miichan panicked.

“What?!“ Kojiharu exclaimed as looks at Yuko’s table. But they weren’t there anymore. “Where are them?”

“Ah, the sisters? The smaller seemed sick so the taller said that she will bring her at home.” The waitress said.

‘Sick? Sisters? It really drug. I know Yuko’s family and Ten is not her sister. Yuko is in danger!” Kojiharu thought.

“Did she say where they live?” Kojiharu asked as she grabbed the miad’s collar.

“No, sir but can you release me please?”

“Oh sorry.” She let go her.

“Calm down, I know who can help us.” Miichan said.

“Calm down?! Yuko is drugged with a probably a psychopath and you ask me to calm down?!” Miichan took her phone. “Who are you calling?”

“Tomoomi, she’s the one who knows where Ten lives.” *touuu* *touuu* *touuu* “Hi, need your help it’s about Ten. I’ll explain you. We are at the café that you told me. Bye.” She hanged up. “She’ll be here soon.”

10 minutes later

“Hi guys. So tell me what happen.” Tomoomi said.

“Yeah but before why is she here?” Miichan asked.

“When I said Ten is involved she insisted for come with me.”

“I won’t let my girlfriend alone with that bitch.” Tomochin said.

“Euh technically we also will be with her. “ Miichan said then she began to explain them the situation.

“I see but she is a good person, she wouldn’t do that kind of thing.” Tomoomi said.

“But she did so hurry up and tell us where is her fu***** house!!!!” Kojiharu was really pissed off and the others looked at her scared.

“Ok ok, I’ll lead you to her home but it’s a bit weird.” Indeed they went at the limit of Tokyo then walked in a wood until they found a house and approached it.

“Wouah Tomoomi how could you not be scared when you came here?” Miichan asked whispering.

“In fact, the first time I was really afraid but Ten-chan knows how reassure people.” Tomochin also whispered.

“I don’t want to hear what you did with her.” Tomochin said.
“But we didn’t go far than a kiss because I didn’t want and she always respected my choice. It’s why I still think she couldn’t drug Yuko.”

“But I saw that and maybe after you broke up with her, she changed.” Miichan said.

“But…” Tomoomi didn’t finish that they heard Yuko’s voice.

“I don’t voice to do it!”

“Oh come on it would be fun.”

“I said ‘no’ let me go!”

“Don’t move and let me do.”

“Noooo!!! Let me go!! Someone help me!!!”

“Anyone can hear you here so give up.”

Kojiharu couldn’t contained it anymore she kicked the door and at everyone surprise she opened it. Then she saw Ten leaned with the hands on the couch she couldn’t see what is on the couch but she assumed it was Yuko. She rushed towards the raven girl and pushed her violently. Ten was projected 50 cm away and seemed stunned.

“Nyan Nyan? What do you do here?” Yuko asked confused and with tear on her cheeks.

“Yuko, don’t worry I’ll save you from that psychopath.”

“Why? Psychopath?” Yuko seemed really confused. As they were talking the others entered in the house and listened the conversation.

“Yeah psychopath! She were about to rape you but I won’t let her do.” Kojiharu said firmly.

“She was not about to rape me why did you think that?”

“What but you were shouted for help and she was maintaining you on the couch.”

“Ah that she wanted to play at the Russian roulette with balloon and you know how I hate them.”

“I knew it! Ten-chan would never force someone to do what they don’t want!” Tomoomi shouted as the other gave her a murderous glance. “Oups sorry please continue.”

“But what about the drug she put in your glass at the cafe?”

“Drug???? Ah you mean the salt, we like play prank at each other and it was degusting by the way. But how do you know that?”

Kojiharu didn’t know what to do. Yuko was not in danger and she is in an embarrassing situation. She just ran away in the wood.

“Haruna!” Yuko shouted before ran after her. The other just looked at them amazed.

“They can lose their way easily in the wood. We have to go after them.” Ten who just woke up said.

Somewhere in the wood

Kojiharu was crying and running as fast as she can. She just wanted go home and cry on her bed.

“Haruna wait me!” A voice called her it was Yuko. But she didn’t want her to see her like that so she continued to run. Until she fell and Yuko catch her up. Yuko saw that her beloved friend was crying.

“Haruna, why did you run and why are you crying?” She asked.

“For nothing! Just let me alone!” Haruna sobbed.

“Come on tell me.”

“Why were you acting like you were avoiding me?” Her tears won’t stop fall on her cheeks.

Flashback

"Oshima-san, do you love Kojima-san?" Her manager asked.

"Why do you ask me that?" Yuko didn't understand why he suddenly asked her that.

"You always cling over her. I warn you, if you are involved in gay scandal, your career is finished." Oh shit!  She had to find a good pretext.

"Ah that. It's not what you think. It's just fan service. You know how much the fans like see that king of thing, it would make increase my popularity." She lied.

"It sounds like a good idea but don't go too far ok?"

"Yeah don't worry."

"Good. I have to go." Safe it was close. "By the way, it's Tenshi my new assistant." The man said pointing the young woman.

"Nice to meet you Tenshi-san."

“Nice to meet you too but just call me Ten like everyone." Ten smiled.

"Ok Ten but you have to call me Yuko then." Yuko winked.

"As you want Yuko."

"So, you two seemed getting along I'll leave you." The manager said as he left the room.

Yuko sighed in release. She lied at her manager but she can't tell him that she was crazy in love with the team A member.

"You may be a good actress but you can't fool me." Ten interrupted her thoughts.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She tried to not panick.

"You love that Kojima don't you?" How could she know? The only person who knows her feelings is Nonti.

"Wha~"

"Don't deny it. I'm good at guessing people feelings you know. And I can say that you really love that girl, right? So tell me everything." The assistant smiled.

If it was anybody else she would just say that it's not true and just leave. But the squirrel didn't know why but she thought she can trust the girl in front of her even if she just met her. She sighed.

"Fine, it's true, you can't imagine how much I love her and I would do everything for her." She said with conviction.

"Then why didn't you confess to her?"

"Because she doesn't love me." Yuko glanced at the floor with sad eyes.

"How do you know that?"

"When I try to be affectionate with her, she just rejects me and ignores me." She didn't raise her head and her eyes were sadder than before.

"What do you mean by be affectionate'?"

"Smell her, hug her, touch her, kiss her... That kind of thing."

"I see. Didn't you think it's the wrong way to show her that you love her, it's like harassment doesn't it?

"I know but it's my way. If I can act like a gentleman for her I swear I will do it. But I'm not a gentleman. I'm just an idiot, an idiot who is in love." She started to cried. Then Ten put a hand on Yuko shoulder.

"Don't cry. If you want I can teach you how to become a gentleman." Ten said with a gentle and calm voice.

"Really?" Yuko said with hope in her voice as she wiped he tears.

"Yeah leave it to me I'll make of you a true gentleman. But it's one condition. You should not see that girl during the learning period or you would waste everything." Yuko's heart skips a beat as what Ten said.

"Ok, I said I would do anything if it's for her." She knew it would be hard but if she can be happy with the person who she loved it's worth.

"Good, let's start tomorrow." Ten smiled.

End of flashback

"Why Yuko?! Why?! Do you hate me or what?! And that girl why are you always with her?!" As her tears continued to flow, Haruna felt sad and angry at the same time. She didn't know herself why she was angry.

"Are you jealous?" 'Damm it! Why it's the only thing I can say!? I should tell her the truth.'

"Of course I am!" 'Hum so she is. Wait! What?!' "What am I saying? Forget it." Kojiharu said as she tried to avoid Yuko's gaze. But Yuko took her face between her hands.

"Look, it's true I was avoiding you." Kojiharu felt a pinch in her heart. "But I learned how to become a gentleman like that I wouldn't be annoying for you anymore. And Ten is my master and like my big sister. Since we are worry with work, Nonti and I haven't a lot of time together. But Ten work almost all the time with me so I can confide to her." Yuko admited.

"You did all this for me but why?" Haruna's tears became to stop. Yuko hesitated a bit then.

"It's because I love you Haruna." She was ready to be rejected.

"But you told your manager what is between us is just for fanservice."

"Ah you heard that I had to lie or he would worry too much. But it doesn't matter now because you don't love me." She was about to leave when Kojiharu grabbed her hand and pulled her into a kiss. Yuko felt something smooth against her lips when she figured out what is it she let Haruna kiss her before kissed her back. Yuko pushed the other girl against the floor. The kiss became more and more intense. They pulled away for air then Haruna slapped Yuko. The squirrel didn’t understand why her friend did that, it was her who started the kiss.

“Baka! I love you too and you don’t need to change, I love you the way you are.” Haruna said as she blushed. Yuko smiled and leaned towards her girlfriend for another kiss.

“They are there! Oy Yuko! Haruna!” A voice shouted. The two lovers moved away from each other. “Oh, it seemed we are interrupting something.” Miichan smirked as the new couple blushed.

“You’re right.” Tomochin added.

“Congratulation!” Tomoomi shouted.

“Let’s go back to the house for some hot chocolate before you leave.” Ten said and smiled at Yuko.

In the house

“Thank you for the chocolate Ten-chan. We’ll leave.” Tomoomi thanked as she passed the door. Tomochin followed her without said a word but she glanced at Ten.

“Tenshi-san I’m sorry for what I did before. I thought Yuko was in danger, so I…” Kojiharu began.

“It’s nothing don’t worry and just call me Ten.” Ten winked. Then Kojiharu passed the door with Yuko.

“Thank you Ten. I don’t know why but my instinct tells me that I have to thank you.” Yuko smiled.

“You’re welcome.” Ten returned the smile. “Tomoomi, you can lead everyone at Tokyo without problem can’t you?”

“Yep, leave it to me.”

“Okay. Good night evebody.” Ten waved at the others and when they were out of sight she closed the door.

“Good job again.” A man voice said.

“Thank you.” Ten smiled.

“Challenging Kojima it’s all you.” The man shook his head. “But how did you handle the gentleman think because you are all but a gentleman?”

“If you know, I improvised and I’m lucky that Yuko didn’t figure out that I didn’t know what I was doing.”

“You’re really hopeless.” He face palmed.

“I know but the mission was a success.” She winked. “By the way thank you for your help you were cute as a maid.” She smirked.

“Whatever, stand by until the next mission.” The man seemed a bit annoyed.

“Hai, hai. Why have I just love mission? Couldn’t I have mission with action or better vacation?” She complained.

“Angels have no vacation.”

End

Whoo a lot of peoples hate Ten lol

@sorakamiya: The next sequel is a Takacchan and I was thinking of a new fic with also Takacchan as center and many others pairing hehehe

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AKB48 OS UPDATED : Provocation
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2011, 05:03:24 AM »
Yay~  :mon squee: THANKS for the fanfic~  :mon thumb:

I miss KojiYuu lately~  :mon inluv:

Offline mangobanana15

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2011, 07:19:39 AM »
Thanks for the update!!

hahaha Ten has done it again, making more couples. too bad this always results in more haters for her  :lol:

aww Haruna was jealousss that Yuko wasn't clinging on to her anymore  :)

Yesss I'll be waiting for Takaachan to appear and if you do make a Takaachan fanfic that would be awesomee :twothumbs

Update soon!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2011, 12:51:44 AM »
@RenaChii : Thx for reading ^^ you miss Kojiyuu? This short one is about them, I hope you'll enjoy it :)

@mangobanana15 : Yeah poor Ten but it's her job after all lol for Takacchan I'm on the fisrt chapter of "The exchange" and on the next sequel ^^

Thx to everyone for reading my fic an there a short fic about Kojiyuu.

You are only mine

The team K just finished to practice in the theatre. Some members were lying on the floor tired of the practice, others were discussing and some of them were playing. It's just Yuko and Miichan who were playing. Who knows how they still have energy. Miichan was sitting on the ground with Yuko on her lap. They were hugging each other cheek against cheek. Then someone called Miichan.

“Oh, Haruna! What are you doing here?” Miichan asked as she surprisingly saw Kojiharu here.

“She come to see me of course~!” Yuko shouted as she got off Miichan and jumped on Kojiharu.

“No, I come to tell Miichan that Takamina want to do a no3b meeting tomorrow.” Kojiharu pushed Yuko away.

“But you can send me a mail, no need to come.” Miichan said.

“Yes but the theatre is on my way, so I directly came here.” Haruna answered.

"Ah it's kind." Miichan smiled

"Then, I'll go now." Kojiharu said.

"I come with you Nyan Nyan." Yuko said.

"No way, I'll go home ALONE." The taller girl protested as she left the room.

“I think you must to give up, she’ll never be with you.” Sayaka who was watching on the side put a hand on Yuko’s shoulder.

“She’s right Yuko, just give up.” Sae added as she giggled.

Then they left to change their clothes. Yuko walked alone in a corridor when she was pulled in a room. Then she was pushed face against the wall. She can feel a warm body against her, she was trapped. The person began to kiss her neck and to touch all over her body. Yuko knew that body, those lips and those hands very well.

"The waiting was long you know." The person whispered in Yuko's ear. She shivered at the warm breath on her skin. She turned herself and kissed the other.

"I'm sorry Haruna, I'll be forgiven." She winked.

"Oh yeah you will but before I have to punish you for playing with Miichan. I'm the one who is allowed to touch you and the one who you are allowed to touch. You are only mine." Haruna said with a pervert tone as her hand slid between Yuko's thighs.

"I know and I'm the one who is allowed to see the pervert Haruna." The squirrel giggled. "But you are so sexy when you are jealous." She whispered as she enjoyed the touch of the other girl.

"So you like being punished?" Kojiharu asked with a sensually voice.

"Yeah, if you are the one who punish me." Yuko answered.

"Then let's start it." Haruna smiled...

A few minutes later

The lovers left the room where they were, they began to walk in a corridor and met Miichan.

"Haruna weren't you already gone?" Miichan asked.

"Yes, but hum... I forgot my bag, so I come back to take it." Haruna answered.

"Oh, so." Miichan was about to leave them when she noticed something. "Ah by the way, why is your shirt upside?"

'Oh crap what could I say?' Haruna thought.

"I wanted to see Nyan Nyan's bra so I removed her shirt but she hit me several times on the head before put her shirt again." Yuko said as she laughed like a dork.

'Good job, Yuko.'

"You really are a pervert. You should change your clothes fast and go home instead of harass Haruna. Well, I'll go, bye and see you tomorrow Haruna." Miichan said as she left.

The couple sighed.

"It was close. Good job Yuko." Haruna said.

"Thank you. I can't let anyone else know our secret and see the side of you that only I know." Yuko lovingly kissed Haruna.

END

Endnote : One day I thought what if Haruna plays the tsundere and when she is alone with Yuko she's the one who want do thing with her XD

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AKB48 OS UPDATED : You are only mine
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2011, 05:44:46 AM »
LOL Short and funny story, thank you ^^ I can so totally imagine Kojiharu doing that ¬.¬

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2011, 06:58:26 AM »
Aw~ KojiYuu~  :mon inluv:

I like NyanNyan new character~  :mon lovelaff:

Thanks for the fanfic~!  :mon squee:

Want more~  :mon innocent:

Offline TakahashiJ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2011, 06:52:40 PM »
AWESOME Kojiyuu fanfic.
Nyannyan is really a tsundere ~
Thanks for the update!
Looking forward to more :)

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2011, 10:57:19 AM »
kahem i really like your Provacations fanfic.... =))

i love kojiyuu fanfic..........=)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2011, 01:40:45 AM »
@bou-j525: Yeah a pervet Kojiharu lol

@RenaChii: I'm glad that you like it but I think I'll take a break from my OS and focus on my lon story lol

@TakahashiJ
: She's totally a tsundere ^^

@khryz0421: Thx  :D

This is sequel of accident and provocation with Takacchan

Protection

"Minami, I love you."

"I love you too Atsuko but we can't be together."

"Why?" The ace asked.

"Because I want to focus on my career, so I have no time for love, I'm sorry." The captain answered.

"If it's just that I'll wait."

"You know it could take 20 years."

"I don't care if would take 20 or even 40 years, if we'll be together afterward, I'll wait." Acchan said with determination.

"Fine, if you could wait I promise I'll make you the happiest women on the earth when we'll be together. If you couldn't, it's ok, I won't mind."

"I said no matter the time it would take I'll wait." Then the both of them leaned to share a kiss and they gave themselves to each other. Because they knew it could be the last time...

At Ten house

"Do you remember when you told me that you have only love mission and you want vacations?"

"Yeah! That means I'll have some vacations?" Ten said exciting.

"Nop, that just means that you'll have other type of mission." The man smiled. "This one is a protection mission. You have to protect Takahashi Minami"

"Takamina? You know she's my oshimen? But I thought we were not allowed to interfere if the humans are in danger."

"It's true but there is one case which we can and even we have to interfere: when supernatural is involved. Indeed, there is a demon called Hadani who may want to kill her. 373 years ago her ancestor, Takahashi Dai sealed the demon at Sapporo but 3 days ago, a lightning fell on the seal and freed him. AKB48 will record the next akbingo tomorrow at Sapporo. If Hadani figures out that Dai's descendant is in the city, he may want to take revenge on her." The man explained.

"I see, but there aren't angels who can handle it in Sapporo?"

"There are but this demon know very well how to hide, so the angels on place are searching him. Your role is not to eliminate him but to protect Takahashi."

"I got it."

The day after at the NTV studio

There are the members who will shoot for the episode and the staff. Takamina was with Miichan waiting for the departure. Kojiharu just left to go in the bathroom and still didn't come back. Then the tomo-tomo and Acchan came to great them. The ace and captain's eyes met and as usual there was sadness within. Miichan always noticed it but she didn't understand from where came this sadness because both of them got along very well with each other. When she wanted to talk about with Takamina, the other girl directly changed the subject. She tried with Acchan but the ace just said everything is alright and gave her a fake smile. Kojiharu came back and Miichan noticed something.

"Why one of your shirt button is missing?" She asked. The others also noticed it now.

"Euh..."

"I bet you met a squirrel in the bathroom who stole it." Miichan didn't let the tall girl explain herself. And the others chuckled as she blushed. Togasaki appeared and made announcement.

"Everyone, listen to me. For the shooting at Sapporo we'll test a new security system. Each of you would have a personal bodyguard who would go where you go and protect you." The girls began to whisper about the announcement. "Ahem, listen to me please." The girls stopped and listened. "I'll say your name and assign your bodyguard." Then he called the girls and the bodyguards appeared one per one. Finally the last girl is called. "Takahashi Minami, your bodyguard will be Tenshi." Many girls were surprised at this announcement and some of them were also annoyed. Then they took vans to the Shinkansen station and took the Shinkansen. They have an entire wagon and a restaurant wagon for them. The bodyguards were all at the same place. Ten was among them and remembering the informations her boss gave her. Hadani is a spider demon. He can hide very well and make a human obey him. Luckily, the shooting location is an old temple so the demons can't enter but there is still a problem: the controlled human.
Takamina was quietly talking with Miichan and Acchan when Kojiharu, Tomochin and Sae took her and brought her in the restaurant wagon. The three who were discussing didn't understand what just happened.

In the restaurant wagon

"What are you doing? Why did you bring me there?!" Takamina exclaimed.

"We have to talk to you about your bodyguard." Kojiharu said.

"Tenshi-san? Why?" She asked confusedly.

"She's doubtful!" Tomochin added.

"What?"

"You probably already saw her, didn't you?" Takamina nodded at Sae's question. "She was a member of NTV staff then the Yuko's manager assistant and now your bodyguard. Don't you think it's really suspicious?" Sae continued.

"Euh..."

"Oh come on! You three are still on that?" Miichan's voice interrupted her. The others girls wondered what happened and decided to go see.

"Sae, stop telling everyone that this poor girl is weird. You should rather take care of your girlfriend or she would leave you." Sayaka said. As her best friend Sae had told her everything. Yukirin blushed a bit.

"Mou, Tomochin. You already know that there is nothing anymore between us and I told you she's a good person. So, why do you continue to be jealous?" Tomoomi said. Tomochin was about to answer but Tomoomi cut her with a kiss. "You're the one who I love." Then Tomochin's cheeks become pink.

"Nyan Nyan I thought you will be friend with Ten since the last time." Yuko said.

"I apologized because I did a mistake but don't think I'll like that girl." Kojiharu said.

"Wait! What are you talking about? Did I miss something or what? Tell me." Takamina exclaimed and Acchan nodded, they are the only who didn't know what is the big deal with Takamina's bodyguard. The others told them everything.

"Woah! How could all this happened without I know it?!" The captain was surprise.

"It's because you're so focus on your career that you can't notice anything." Miichan said as sadness appeared in Acchan's eyes.

"It's not true. I'm sure Acchan also didn't know about this."

"It's because since a few time she began to thinking about something and become an airheaded. Else she would know it."

The chief staff entered in the restaurant wagon and said. "Girls we are almost arrived. Please return to your seat."

In a cave

"Oh, I can smell Takahashi's odor. His descendant I assume. I'll take my revenge on him. Ahahahahahahahahahahah!"

At the shooting location

The members and the bodyguard began to talk in order to know each other better since they will spend 2 days together.

"Nice to meet you Tenshi-san." Takamina said.

"Nice to meet you too Minami. Just call me Ten like everyone." Nobody calls her 'Minami' except her family, Macchan and 'her', so she is a bit uneasy. "Oh, sorry. It seems that calling you "Minami" makes you a bit uncomfortable. How would you that I call you?" Ten said.

"Don't be sorry, it's just not usual for me to be called through my first name. Since you let me calling you Ten, you can call me Takamina. Please take care of me"

"Ok." Ten winked.

"Euh... Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, what do you want to know?"

"Your first name is Tenshi but don't you have a last name?" Takamina asked.

"Ah of course I have one my last name is..." Ten looked in all the directions and finally find a statue of wolf. "Ookami, yeah my full name is Ookami Tenshi."

"Ookami Tenshi? It's a strange name. Before you were staff at NTV then assistant manager and now bodyguard, why do you change job often?"

"Let's say that I like change and I'm skilled in many domains. But it seems you are very curious aren't you?"

"It's normal, I want to know who is going to protect me and I think you are a bit frail for a bodyguard." She lied, she was intrigued by the girl after listening her friends stories.

Ten laughed. "It's not because I'm a girl that I can't protect you correctly. Don't worry I'm very strong and I'm not the one who is frail." She point Acchan's bodyguard. Indeed he didn't look like a gorilla at all and he was pretty handsome. He was talking with his charge and they seemed getting along. Sadness appeared in Takamina's eyes.

'I don't like this guy! I know, I'm not allowed to be jealous since I rejected her. Even if she said that she'll wait for me, one day she'll probably have enough and leave with someone else. But it's life, if that day come I have to let her go. I can't be selfish. Even if it would hurt, it's the choice I made: work before love.

"Takamina! Eh oh Takamina!" Ten interrupted her thoughts.

"Ah what? Euh yeah he's frail too."

"See." Ten added. "Ah by the way you have something in your hair."

"It's done?" Takamina tried to remove the thing.

"No, a bit on the left. No, the other left. No, can I?" Ten asked.

"Hum."

"Here." Ten showed Takamina a gold feather.

"Wow it beautiful! I wonder what kind of bird have gold feather."

On the side the ace was observing the scene. She didn't like it. Her bodyguard left her a few seconds ago.

"I told her that girl is suspicious." Tomochin startled her.

"She's probably trying to flirt with Takamina." Kojiharu added.

"Arrrg that girl!" Sae finished.

"I start to understand your feeling." Acchan whispered.

"What did you say?" Tomochin asked.

"Nothing. By the way, how is your bodyguard."

"Mine is a gorilla but he is a nice guy." Tomochin answered.

"Sayaka's one and mine are twin it's kinda funny. He said he like my fashion." Sae said proudly.

"My bodyguard is an otaku, he always quote manga character when he's speaking. And sometime it's boring." Kojiharu said.

"Acchan, yours is such an ikemen. I hope you won't fall for him." Tomochin teased her friend.

"What are you saying?! I won't! I already..." She stopped.

"You already what?" Tomochin asked and the other looked at the ace confusedly. It's bad for Acchan, what could she do? She didn't want her secret be known.

"Ok girls, we'll start in 2 hours, go prepare yourself." A staff member said.

"Hai!" Acchan said as she rushed towards a dressing room.

"Wait! We didn't finish." Tomochin shouted but the ace was already away.

During the 2 days of shouting, the girls were not allowed to leave the temple even during the break time. Ten seemed really clumsy, sometime she fell on Takamina or she fell and brought Takamina with her or accidently hugged Takamina because she loose her balance...etc This kind of thing often happened. Acchan really didn't like it at all!!! She was convinced the bodyguard acted voluntary just in order to touch the captain. In fact, Ten really voluntary did those things but It's because Takamina was in danger. Indeed some persons tried to kill or to kidnap the captain. Hadani was too weak to leave his cave, so he used a human. Luckily he can only use one human but each time it was a different person and Ten didn't know how to locate him.

Acchan was in her room which she shared with Takamina when the captain entered. She was wearing a hoody but it was stained.

"Seriously, that girl is a dumb! She just spilled my glass of jus on my hoody!." The captain shouted. Of course the glass was poisoned. "I have enough of her! I'll take a shower." She removed her hoody and entered in the bathroom. Acchan was glad Takamina didn't like the bodyguard neither. Then she heard someone knocked at the door. She opened the door but there is nobody. Then she looked down and found a note.

Note:

I'm sorry for the hoody, let's meet at the kitchen, I'll give you something.

Tenshi

This note really pissed Acchan off, so she decided to go instead of Takamina. She'll put the dots on the 'i'. She put the Takamina's hoody on her and left the room.

At the kitchen

Takamina was waiting for the bodyguard when someone sapped her by behind and put her in a bag.

In Hadani's cave

"Master, I brought Takahashi." A guy said as he showed what is in his bag which was moving. There was a person with a hood on.

"Idiot! It's not Takahashi!" The demon exclaimed.

"What?! It's impossible." The guy removed the hood. "Maeda Atsuko?!" The guy was surprised. "I'm sorry master, she's wearing the same hoody, so I confounded them. Please forget me."

"Raito-san?" Acchan recognized her kidnaper, it was her bodyguard. "What happens here? Where are we?" She exclaimed panicked.

"Hum, it's strange even if she's wearing Takahashi's clothes, she must not have the Takahashi odor all over her. It's like she marked her or... Oh I see." Hadani suddenly smiled then he wrote something one a paper. "Don't worry Raito, it's better like that. Now go make sure Takahashi read this letter. We don't need to capture her, she'll come here by herself. Ahahahahahahahahaha"

In Takamina and Acchan's room

Takamina just finished her shower.

'Where is Acchan?' She wondered as she looked at the empty bed. Then she saw a note, probably from Acchan.

Note:

We have the girl. If you want to see her again, follow the plan below. And come alone or she will die.

The young girl didn't hesitate and rushed.

In front of the cave

'So it's here.' Takamina thought as she progressed in the cave. It was full of cobweb. 'Yuck, it's degusting!' She arrived in front of a kind of throne and saw Acchan with a man who was holding her. "Atsuko!" The both of them looked at her.

"Minami!" The prisoner shouted. And before Takamina could move, another man was holding her. "What the! Let me go." She looked at the man. "You! Why do you do that?"

"He's do what I order him to do. Takahashi finally you're here. I waited for it since my liberation." Hadani said.

"Who are you? How do you know me? Why do you do that?"

"Oh there are a lot of questions. But I'll answer. My name is Hadani. I'm a spider demon and your ancestor Takahashi Dai sealed me 373 years ago. Now I want to take my revenge on him. But he's not in this world anymore, so it's you, his descendant who will suffer."

"If it's me who you want, let Atsuko go!"

"You are not in position to order something. And I won't let her go anywhere. I found a great way to take revenge. This girl is your wife even if you are both girls, right? I'll let you see your wife become mine and she'll wear my children. Ahahahaahahahahaha!"

"Minami!"

"Atsuko! Don't dare to touch her!"

"Or what? What can you do?" Hadani removed the hoody then he started to remove Acchan's shirt.

"Let me go! I prefer dying than be yours! I'm only Minami's!" Acchan shouted as she was crying.

"But I don't let you chose." The demon laughed as he put the shirt on the side. Acchan was almost topless, she still had her bra. The demon's demon hand started dangerously to approach her.

"Nooooo! Let me go!" Acchan shouted.

"Stop! Atsuko! Atsuko! Atsuko!" Takamina struggled but she can't free.

"Ahhahahahh good Takahashi suffer."

Suddenly Acchan disappeared, everybody was surprise even Hadani. Then Raito was pushed against a wall and he passed out. Takamina was free, she looked up and Ten with Acchan in her arms.

"Thank you." Acchan said.

Ten nodded and put slowly the girl on the floor. "Take care of her."

Takamina nodded, remove her sweat and put it on her friend.

"Thank you. But what do you do here?" Takamina asked.

"I'm your bodyguard, remember? So, I'm here to protect you." Ten winked.

"But how did you find us?"

"With this." Ten pointed the gold feather in Takamina hair. The captain kept it because she thought it was pretty. "It's like a tracer transmitter. I can locate you anywhere with that."

"You!" Shouted. "You are the only who I can't use and you seems be very fast. You must not be a human normal. Be proud I'll use my real form but you'll die." Hadani changed into a big red spider with yellow eyes. "Ahahahahahah! I'll destroy you." The 2 AKB watched scared. Takamina was hugging Acchan firmly.

"You're right I'm not an normal human because I'm not human."

'What did she say?' The both young girls thought.

"And you are not the only one who use a human form." Wings suddenly appeared on Ten back.

"Gold feathers..." Takamina whispered.

"An angel with gold wings! You couldn't be..." Hadani seemed panicked. Then Ten started the fight. It was a one side fight. Ten completely dominated it. The captain and the ace didn't trust what they were watching. Finally Ten was carrying the demon by the collar with one hand.

“It’s the end, Hadani.”

“Cough cough… Yeah it looks… cough cough... You are really that type of angel… cough cough arrg…” Hadani just died and his corpse disappeared. Ten approached the young girls.

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah, thank to you.” Takamina answered.

“It’s good.”

“Are you really an angel?” Acchan asked.

“Yeah as you can see I have wings.”

“But why are your feathers gold?” Takamina added.

“Because I’m special. But you won’t remember what just happened. The only thing you’ll know it’s that Raito kidnapped Atsuko and Takamina saved her. Even if he didn’t do it, Raito intend to do it.”

“But…” Ten joined her hands and she disappeared.

“Atsuko. I was so scared.” Takamina said.

“Me too. I can’t believe Raito-san did that.” Acchan hugged Takamina. Then Takamina kissed her. They pulled away.

“Minami, I thought…” Takamina put her finger on Acchan’s lips.

“Atsuko with what happened today, I learned something: life is short and we have to live the present moment. If I lose you, even if I have a great career it would be useless. I want to live my life with you and anyone else.”

“Minami.” The couple kissed each other passionately.

“Eh oh are you okay?” Ten arrived.

At Ten house

“Good job. You protected Takahashi and eliminate Hadani.”

“Hum, I’m glad I could protect her and Atsuko.” Ten said.

“Togasaki and AKS decided that the bodyguard test wasn’t a good idea because you were very clumsy and Raito case.”

“Oh I see.”

“What? You don’t seem happy.”

“It’s just that they were really in danger. If I arrived a few second later who knows what could happens.” Ten sighed

“But you were there at the right time. Look I have a good announcement for you. ”

“Ah What?”

“You saw Takahashi and Maeda ended together, right?”

“Hum Hum.”

“It was your next mission, so you’ll be on vacation, at an onsen near Nagoya.”

“Really Boss?” Ten was excited. The man just nodded.

END
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 11:26:34 PM by kahem »

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AKB48 OS UPDATED : Protection
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2011, 04:06:42 AM »
woooooooooooooooow..... nice fict here..... :thumbsup :thumbsup i like it... so there is another continuance after this? :grin: :grin: :grin: i'll be waiting.  :grin:

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
Re: AKB48 OS UPDATED : Protection
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2011, 10:25:46 AM »
wohoho!!!! nice continuation!! :twothumbs

i like it! :heart: ten is so good! :lol:

hope you continue soon.. :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - Gimme Gimme Luv