JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - `Otoko`

Author Topic: [SNSD] Hard to Explain  (Read 7399 times)

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
  • Accomplishment: First person to continue my story
Re: [SNSD] Hard to Explain
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2011, 01:00:42 PM »
Well there's my summary I just retold the whole thing, and I have to say the summary is better but this wasnt supose to be a story. The story that I started to write on paper started after the tour and I only wrote the beginning. So I decided to write when they were going on tour so it can make a little more sense.                                                                                                                                               And about fanfics, I shall try again, but not too soon I got school to worry about, See ya around, buh-bye ;)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 12:21:55 PM by Tabi »
Yoori-ah: Mmmmmm Sica

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2011, 12:05:22 PM »
Ok Im trying again. This is after the tour and they are not all human. When they were driving something werid happened they got super powers (I havent decided how they got them yet so yeah...).                                                                                                                                            Characters:                                                                                                                                             (TAEYEON-Can stop time){JESSICA-Ice and healing}[SUNNY-Super Strong and Can fly] ~TIFFANY-Super Fast~  (HYOYEON-Melting Lava, Walks through walls and healing){YURI-Fire and healing}[SOOYOUNG-Super Fast, Controls Weather, Streachable, Earth, and Change to different animals] ~YOONA-Earth, and Change into different animals~(SEOHYUN-Invisbility, Water, Healing, Fly, and Walk through walls)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 01:03:56 PM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2011, 03:05:28 PM »
After the tour: "Finally!" screamed Sooyoung. The tour was over and they were finally going to the amusement park. Sooyoung stretched out her arm and put it around Sunny's shoulder. "Sooyoungie why do you always do that," said a smiling Sunny. "Do what?" "You act like we just met or your scared or something." "Am not" "Am too" "I am not" saying, a now tickling Sunny, Sooyoung until they stop, locking eyes. Sunny pulled Sooyoung in and gave her a kiss. "Get a room," said an almost jealous Hyoyeon, she was flirting with Sica. "Eh, Hyoyeonnie why are you flirting with my Sica Baby." "Seobang -"said Sica cut off by Hyoyeon "She's my Sica now." "Damn Sica Baby you got another arguement over you," laughed Tiffany sitting alone hearing the arguement waiting. "I know isn't it great,"said Jessica, in perfect english, agreeing......."Hey, cut it out, Stop it!" a girls voice was heard from a distance. "Unnie!"said the same voice then some laughter. It was Seohyun and Yoona, flirting up a storm, in the middle of the bus.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 06:42:38 PM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2011, 04:32:31 PM »
Yoona was tickling Seohyun and more which made Sooyoung jealous. 'Why is Yoona laughing like that with her'she said in her head. Sunny saw the face her girlfriend made, "What's wrong my Summer?"said Sunny. Sooyoung had a blink expression for  while until she realized what her girlfriend said,"Hm....oh...Nothing." she thought to her self again looking at Sunny,'Why am I having these thoughts, when I have the one that I love'she was confused now. Sunny still worried about Sooyoung, but sat in silence. Then another laugh came from behind them, it was Tiffany and Taeyeon. "When did you get back,"said Yuri. "When ya'll were paying attention to our innocence, I stuck pass"laughed Taeyeon. "Oh,"Yuri laughed too. "Yah, Yoori-ah, stop paying attention to her and pay more attention to me,"said a demanding Sica.

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2011, 11:23:00 AM »
While Yuri was talking to Taeyeon, Yoona took the advantage and kissed Seohyun, trying not to get caught by anyone, and failed, Hyoyeon saw them. Then she heard what Sica said, and that something was wrong with Sooyoung. Yoona didnt know what something was, until Sooyoung turn to look out the window, calming herself down. She was horny. Yoona was jealous. Seohyun and Sunny is concern. Everyone else are having a good time not even paying attetion to whatever they were doing, SooSun and YoonHyun.           YOONA'S POV: The bus stopped. It wasnt the amusement park but something must have happened. Taeyeon went to go see what's happening and Sooyoung volunteered to go with her just in case the situation had to do with food, which it did. Next thing you know Sunny hop off the bus and help Sooyoung with the box. I mean yeah, something just happened not too long ago as we passed that cave but she didnt have to be a show off. I didnt know what just happened but Sooyoung, who was just outside, is inside of the bus now

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2011, 12:51:20 PM »
------------End of Yoona's POV--------- As the bus started moving again, ice formed on the windows. Yuri told everyone to duck then it was fire, and as Yuri did her fire Taeyeon stopped time. Everything thing stop moving except us, Girls Generation. To stop the fire Hyoyeon use her lava rock and Seohyun stopped everything and everyone when she just stray everything and everyone with her Water power. Every stopped what they were doing and look at her. "Seohyun, look what you did,"said a very surprised Yuri. Just before Yuri and the other could complain any futher, she took all of her water back, drying them up. After that Tiffany decided to have some fun, so she ran right off the bus in super speed, with Sooyoung following her, actually chasing her so Taeyeon can continue time and so they can go to the amusement park. Sunny, not as fast as them but fast enough caught Sooyoung when she ran back on the bus and had Tiffany wrapped in her now strecthed arms. "Everyone sit down!"screamed Taeyeon. Time has continued

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2011, 12:54:28 PM »
The bus is moving again and everyone's sitting down like nothing happened, when the bus driver ask, "What happened? Wait....Did something happened? I could've swear there-" "No, nothing happened. Stop imaging such werid things," said Sunny, a little irratated from Taeyeon stopping time for everyone to learn their powers when they could've been at the amusement park already.

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2011, 12:03:17 PM »
After a couple more hours for riding to the amusement park they finally were there, but it wasnt not their lucky day. Catastrophe, after Catastrophe, everyone is running. A group of super villians are terrorizing the people.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 07:08:56 PM by Tabi »

Offline Ladeedadasica

• Kisses: YULSIC ALL DAY!!!! (we love soosun)
  • It makes me gay; Im so happy
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2011, 08:52:19 PM »
This is almost there why did you stop? This would've been a great story. Girls Generation, super heroes and Yulsic and SooSun, good
Ladeeda<3Tabi

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - `Otoko`