JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Happy Summer Wedding

Author Topic: [SNSD] 'What did I do wrong'  (Read 14001 times)

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
  • Accomplishment: First person to continue my story
Re: [SNSD] 'What did I do wrong'
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2011, 11:32:19 AM »
Even after dinner I couldnt stop thinking about Seohyun. Why didnt she pull her dress back up? Why was she still coming closer to me? Why dont they finally give up and tell her that most of us are really going together as a couple? Sh!t! Why am I think about her so much? Just then Seohyun came out of her room to use the bathroom, she noticed me on the wall. "Unnie are you okay? You dont look so good" "Im fine, go to the bathroom already" she did as I said, and I waited until she came back. I pushed her to the wall caressing her cheek,"Seohyun, our maknae, always worrying about her Unnie's"she blushed, as I moved closer to her. I planted my lips on hers and my hand started moving down to her pants but I didnt go in. I stayed kissing her until I felt a tear that didnt belong to me on my face,"Seohyun, I'm- I'm- I'm sorry," I was on the floor like she pushed me, when she didnt. All she did was look at me, and we sat in silence until Yoona came out to look for her. Seohyun wasnt crying anymore, but I was.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 01:40:35 AM by Tabi »
Yoori-ah: Mmmmmm Sica

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2011, 11:36:11 AM »
I never shared true love like that unless it was Yoona. What is with that girl? Why is she so unique? Why does she make me feel this way? I went to sleep with a million questions that night. Some of those questions I dont even know why I asked because I knew the answer but she was on my mind too much

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2011, 11:55:55 AM »
TIFFANY'S POV: For the one day lover game Yuri chose me, of course the first thing we did was go to the rooms. Which also meant that Yuri was my next victim. I tried to do Seohyun, as my next victim, when we went shopping but I just couldnt get her. There was too many people and what would they think of me if I just walked into a dressing room with another Soshi without any hesitation. I would be telling the whole Im gay and proud of it. I mean I love girls, a lot, but my fans doesnt need to know that part of me. I also was considered a slut to my dongsaeng Yoona, because of my secret relationship with Jessi, my crush on Sunny, and having $ex with my other members, all while dating Taeyeon. But I didnt care I loved to play and I cant help it if I want and needed $ex. I mean me and Tete's $ex is great and I love it but I dont want to keep doing the same thing everyday. AndI kinda needed $ex, rite about now, its been a long time since I had $ex with anyone, even my ByunTae but Im starting to missed my $ex life.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 10:00:05 PM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2011, 10:34:05 AM »
As soon as we hit the rooms Yuri took over. I didnt really know what exactly happen but I was on the wall and Yuri body held me in place so she could do her job right. The first thing I felt was her hot horny breath on my neck yearning for me more and more. That breath turned into a kiss, then suck, after that there was a tongue that licked my fresh skin to my lips. We kissed for quite sometime, which is why when she decided to play in bed my clothes were off. Instead of just walking Yuri, very horny, kissed me until we got close to bed, she pushed on the bed and got up top of me. She started kissing me down until she got to my most sensitive spot, she decided to tease me. I felt her hot breath, which turned cold everytime she inhaled, circling around my sensitive area and it drove me crazy,"Fu(k me already! Aaaaaaaahh" I cried and there's that tongue again. She did it again, she teased me, right when I thought the teasing was over, she stopped. I looked at her with a confused look, but she didnt say anything

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2011, 10:52:49 AM »
She put on her clothes and turned to look at me; I saw guilt in her eyes. I wanted to do something but I was still paralyzed from all the teasing she did. She didnt leave the room, instead just stared out the window. She msut've been really horny because kept staring at me like she was gonna pounced on me at any moment, then her eyes turned to guilt and turned to look back out the window. As soon as I came back to life I put my robe on and back hugged her until she said,"Why does this feel so wrong when it's supose to be alright" "You love her" "Yes, but why does it have to be this way. I mean use to be a player, and Sooyoung a pimp. Girls were what we yearned for each day and..." "Its because your married,"she looked at me,"And your in love." She look back out the window,"I am in love arent I?,"she giggled. She turned and faced me, then smiled,"Im going to fall in love again," I just looked at her,"If you will allow it to happen,"This time I started it, I kissed her lips and said,"Of course."

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2011, 11:12:08 PM »
We started like a King and Queen with so much power and sitting on throwns. Although we werent sitting on throwns nor were we a King and Queen, but we did have power. Actually you could say force. Her banging me to the wall, her body against mine, we moving to the beat of the music in the room. The beat that sounds like cries, the I cry is a melody. I'm saying,"Mmmmmmm! Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" Sometimes it's more than that, especially in bed. As she stick three fingers in my most sensitive part. Fingers that go in out you hear thrust, and wetness from my most sensitive part. The gu-gushing from my part and the Aaaaaaaaahhhh-ing coming from my mouth. She sweetly kisses me so you won't hear cries pleaded like so. Til its just that time and I just released it. Next thing is the breathing which is very heavy in deed. Then she goes into the restroom to get cleaned, while I lay on the floor trying to recover what's been done like this never happened before. After so much fu(king, there's a knock on the door.

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2011, 12:43:22 PM »
This knock was very familar to me. The knock of a person who shares a room with she. Sunny was her name aegyo was her game. A dreamer is what she called me as soon as she saw me. She said I wished that Yuri was mine because I know she fine. When the real person was her. Although she didnt know I love her as my boo. I got up from the floor and walked over to where she was standing. "Sunny,"I said grabbing her hips she looked at me. Then let me in. I held her we were a couple and rested my chin on her shoulder. Yuri saw us and became confused. She didnt know what happen and it look like something extremely bad happened the way I was holding on. But after a couple of minutes when she saw Sunny's face she figured I just needed a hug. Especially because they told me that day the saddest thing in my life as my Umma past away. The things that run through my head each day is my Umma because I have her name. I will never forget when they told me that day, and I cried for hours. Everyone not knowing what to do or say

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2011, 01:00:50 PM »
YURI'S POV: It was like seeing your own lover fall in love with your best friend, as I washed up in Tiffany's restroom, I notice my Sica Baby and Taeyeon, my best friend, outside sitting together. They were sitting very close and Sica's head was leaning on Taeng's shoulder. Hyoyeon was out there too, although she was skating on the ice in the rink. I watched them play around there for a moment, when someone called me. It wasn't Tiffany, nor Sunny, but when I turned back to the window Sica was staring at me and waved, I blushed and ran. What would she think, I was spying on her? I got scared for a bit, as I walked out the bathroom for the second time, and went out of the room. No one was in the room at all, which means Tiffany's messing with Sunny. So I just went to the person who was calling me, a tall giant with the name of Sooyoung. She's not a giant to me but merely Sunny. She was with our maknae, Seohyun, and on her knees in bed. With Seohyun underneath her pulling her more in, asking for more.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 09:11:16 AM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2011, 08:57:54 AM »
Sooyoung wouldn't give, Seohyun wouldn't allow it, so here I am trying to stop what I am seeing, and what I'm seeing is something I wouldn't believe in. Seohyun asking for more which means she's extra horny, Sooyoung's not giving in because it just feels wrong. I agreed with Sooyoung and I tried to make Seohyun let go. Sooyoung said they weren't in this position, they are in now, until she woke up and tried to walk to the restroom, and Seohyun wouldn't let her go. Sooyoung said that she tried, and even though she's a pimp, she couldn't bang her. I looked at Seohyun for a bit, and suddenly an image of me up top of her popped-up. This image also disturbed me and then when it came for my chance to try, I still wasnt able to accomplish my duty. I was a player and would usually leave a bish, after sleeping with her, the next day. But of course I stop doing such things when I met my Sica Baby, and she agreed to married me: a player, a theft, and now a husband with a beautiful wife, and a kid: our dear, Ms.Im Yoona.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 09:07:34 AM by Tabi »

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2011, 09:26:32 AM »
Seohyun still wasn't giving up when I asked her does she want Yoona. She got up off of the bed, and said No. Just one, not one sentence, but one word. After that I was speechless, as I watched her follow Sooyoung's footsteps into the bathroom. There is Ms.Im, walking down the hall with Sunny, but where is my second wife. "Sunny! SUNNY-AH!" "Yes, Ms.Kwon?" "Don't," I laughed,"First of all don't call me Ms.Kwon, and second of all where's my wife." "Jessi's outside, and she was looking for for you," "Not Sica- She was looking for me?" "Yea, and what are you talking about that Sica Baby is your wife." "She was looking for me!" I screamed really happily,"Sica's my first wife, I'm talking about my second wife." "I'll be your second wife,"said Sunny with a seducive smile on her face,"Anyways if Sica heard you talking like that, she would've scold you." "So, let Sica be mad at me, matter of fact I'm going to go tell her about my second wife right now," "Okay Yul let's go" "No, not you Sunny, Tiffany."

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2011, 09:51:12 AM »
"Awwwwwww, why can't I be it,"said a aegyo saying Sunny. "Because you go with my best friend and right now your a couple with my child," I said as she got a little more serious."Yuri, you and Sica should being Yoona's parent's, and see what she can do in bed."I looked at her,"You sometimes disgust me, why would I fu(k me own Triplet, if I'm not her father." "You know something Kwon, you make to many excuses to try get away from something," she said as she looked at Yoona then me,"Just kiss her" "No" "Why? You chicken." "I'm not a chicken" "Prove it" "Okay, I will" I walked over to where Yoona was standing, grab her face, and planted my tan-colored rough lips on her small light pink soft ones. We kissed for about 3 minutes, until someone called me, "Kwon Yuri! KWON YOORI-AH!" and there is my second wife,"Kwon Yuri were have you been both me and Jessica's been looking for you," she was angry which means my other one will be angry also. "I went to Sooyoung's room after noticing you and Sunny were gone" I said.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Happy Summer Wedding