JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Typhoon Natali - Buriki no Yume

Author Topic: SHOOTING STARS ~ ReinAIGAKIsayueri FIC ~ Up12 OWARIness 5April2012  (Read 17718 times)

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
Re: SHOOTING STARS ~ ReinAIGAKIsayueri FIC ~ Up4 19April
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2011, 12:45:59 AM »
Haha, well, someone had to interrupt the kiss right? XD Yess, TakaGaki holding each other would have been very welcomed. :D

Poor Ai-chan, she can't stop thinking of Reina. :( Is Reina suffering too?  ;)

And on July 13th, did ReinAi become "one" as in a "couple" or as in "ONE"? lol..

Thanks for the update. :twothumbs

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2011, 05:55:17 AM »
yey!! I like this FF  :shakeit:

More chapters please! :twothumbs

Takitty Blog: http://takkity.blogspot.com/
Blog de fan fics en español http://gab98fanfics.blogspot.com/

follow me @Lovely_Takitty :)

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Re: SHOOTING STARS ~ ReinAIGAKIsayueri FIC ~ Up3 08April
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2011, 12:23:51 PM »
She longingly stared at one particular person, and not long after, a lone tear travelled down when she silently read the scribbles on it. ‘July 13 - the day Reina and Ai become one

:on speedy: Poor Ai, so hurt by her past with Reina and poor Gaki being stuck in the middle of Reina/Ai feelings

seems as though things are better for Eri and Sayu though but naughty Kame, for teasing Sayu  :nervous

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2011, 05:59:03 PM »
rnd-sama
Is Sayu going to set them up later?
Let me check... we'll see  :D

C
I'm bouncy  :D Thank you  :)

kano-chan
And on July 13th, did ReinAi become "one" as in a "couple" or as in "ONE"? lol..
:drool: at the bolded word lol but it's the former  :P

gab98
Yay!  :otomerika:  Thank you   :D

oddball
More naughty Kame below  :grin:

~~~~~
The below Up's part of Up4 actually but wasn't able to finish it the other day...
~~~~~

UP5

“Is it midnight yet?”

“Oi! Kame! That’s the nth time your girlfriend asked that question. She’s starting to get annoying. Shush her, will you.”

“Chotto!!!”

“I didn’t mean it like that!”

“Chooooottooo!!!”

“Kaaameeeee~~~!!!”

“Oh gosh!”

Risa was already standing in front of the couch, holding her head with her hands at either side, jaw on the ground, eyes wide open, looking so shocked and appalled when Ai re-entered into the living room. She was eyeing the Turtle who was holding her tummy and was in a fit of uncontrollable laughter on the floor.

“You’re the one who asked me to hush Sayu” unsteadily pointing a finger to Risa, then to Sayu and back to hold her tummy, the Turtle said between bursts of laughter. She was still on the floor, hunched up against the couch Sayu was laying on.

The Bunny didn’t seem to want to partake in the conversation. She was only listening and watching the two women exchanging their opinions with a wide grin, and hugging a cushion close to her chest. But her face was blushing ten shades of red, looking somewhat flustered.

“WHAT I MEANT WAS, GIVE THAT THING TO HER ALREADY!”

“It’s not her birthday yet”

“It’s only an hour away!”

“Today is still the 12th, so technically it’s not her birthday yet.”

“But she was becoming irritating by the second!”

“I succeeded in hushing her, didn’t I?”

“WITH A DEEP KISS?! AND SO IN FRONT OF ME?!”

“So?”

“I even saw a to... oh gosh forget it!”

“It wasn’t mine, it was Sayu’s” The Turtle started to laugh hysterically again after uttering the words.

“OMG! I’m not listening, not so listening!”

“What? It’s just a kiss. Why are you so worked up over it?”

“Kiss is a private thing! Normal people don’t do that in front of other people!”

“Exactly, we’re not normal people.”

Planking herself into the next sofa, Risa sighed and embraced her defeat, while Eri was still grinning, amused at the Bean’s reactions.

“Oh! So, someone had her kiss already.” uttered Ai as she sat on the floor while patting the Bunny’s head.

“Please don’t be jealous Aichan, my Eri is okay with sharing”

“Oi! I heard that!”

“Itai!” shrieked the Bunny as she received a hard slap to her feet, courtesy of her eye-squinting girlfriend.

“Don’t worry Kamei-san, I’m already used to her.”

Risa’s deep sigh and shaking of head caught the Turtle’s attention again and so she faced the Bean. “Until when do you plan to stay single? You’re not getting any younger, just in case you haven’t noticed.”

“What? I’m happy being single.”

“You have no idea what you’re missing out by staying single.”

“Yeah, like intimate hugs.” butted in the Bunny as she sat up and embraced her held cushion even tighter.

“Hands to keep you warm.” added the Turtle while running her hand over her girlfriend’s exposed skin.

“Hot kisses.” and a look of mischievous delight spreading across Sayu’s face when she said it.

“Gosh, please not again.”

Laughter echoed once more as the two girlfriends teased the poor Bean, who, then and there, walked out and left the three.

“Aichan~ don’t be too jealous okay? Come, I’ll give you a hug and a kiss too.”

“How about I give your girlfriend a kiss instead”

“Over my dead beautiful body!”

“Silly! Takahashi-san, are you enjoying your stay in here? Life here is different from the city.”

“Please, call me Aichan. And yes, I do like it here.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah, she didn’t even leave the town in months.”

“Oh, so you’re single too?”

Ai only smiled at the question.

“I’ve been wondering about that too but always forgot to ask. Are you single too?” inquired the youngest, eyes glistening with curiosity and turned all ears.

“I don’t believe in long distance relationship”

“Oh”

“But that doesn’t mean it won’t work for other people, yeah? I mean look at you two, hundreds of miles away but still looking strong”

“Of course, I think it’s just time management and the determination to make the relationship work, nee Eririn?”

“True. Coupled with the over flowing love and devotion you have for each other and... omiyages.” Eri chuckled as she saw the Bunny glaring and pouting at the same time.

“I hate you”

“I know and I love you too”

“And it’s 12 o’clock already” said Risa as she walked back into the living room with a cake on hand. Eri and Ai immediately sprang to their feet and together with Risa, they sang a happy birthday song.

“Make a wish”

“Happy birthday Sayu, here.”

“Arigatou”

“Go on, open it”

“It’s a necklace! Kawaiiii~”

“I'm glad you like it."

"I don't like it! I looooove it~"

"That's good to hear. Do you know why I chose that instead of the ring you mentioned before?”

“Eh? There’s a reason? I thought you just love teasing me.”

“Of course there is, silly!”

“What is it?”

“Most of the time I’m far away from you yeah?”

“Uh-huh”

“I may be far away from you but with that I still can be with you all the time and more importantly reside near your heart.”

“Ho-ho-ho! Someone shoot me now.” Risa exclaimed while Ai was chuckling at the reason given.

“What? It’s romantic don’t you think?” with a shy grin, Eri articulated.

“Yes, it is.” Clasping her hands together, Sayu responded with her eyes twinkling like the brightest star in the night sky, happy at the thoughtful words her girlfriend had uttered.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: SHOOTING STARS ~ ReinAIGAKIsayueri FIC ~ Up5 21April
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2011, 08:37:53 PM »
I love how differently Ai and Risa react to the teasing. Risa makes it too easy, while Ai reverses the teasing with things like:

“How about I give your girlfriend a kiss instead”
XD XD

I wanna see more Flirty Ai to Shy Gaki!

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2011, 12:34:00 AM »
Kame: It wasn't mine, it was Sayu's -->LMAO! :lol: Seriously, that girl! XD

I looove flirty Ai-chan. :D :inlove: I can't wait to see playful Ai-chan and shy Gaki together! :wub: Such a cute couple! :heart:

**Counts** Reina, Ai-chan, Gaki, Eri, Sayu... Five... 5! Does that mean someone is going to be left out?? :(

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2011, 05:24:00 PM »
I'm glad and you're welcome  :)

:lol:  leave it to Kame
“Exactly, we’re not normal people.”
Awesome  :twothumbs
“Until when do you plan to stay single? You’re not getting any younger, just in case you haven’t noticed.”
Owkay, duly noted  XD

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2011, 07:29:29 AM »
rnd-sama
I wanna see more Flirty Ai to Shy Gaki!
Let me see if I can do something about that  :D

kano-chan
Five... 5! Does that mean someone is going to be left out??
Ummm... someone left someone for someone  :D

C
Owkay, duly noted
Bulls eye?  :lol:

UP6

“Reina, why?”

“It just... happened”

“I thought you loved me”

“I did... I still do... but...”

“But why?”

Ai woke up in the middle of the night shedding tears and bathed in sweat. Her dream felt so real that when she woke up, her heart was in agonizing pain and her whole body was trembling. She tried breathing in and breathing out to ease the pain and to stop from crying, but it was futile because the pain was just too deep.

Worried that her uncontainable cry disturbed her roommate’s sleep, Ai raised her head from the pillow and took a glance at the next bed. She could faintly see the rising and falling of Risa’s chest, a sign that she’s still sound asleep and so she let her head flop back onto the pillow and tried to calm herself down.

But the harder she wanted to stop from crying the more she shed tears. She tried suppressing the sound that was emitting from her cry by biting her lower lip and by covering her mouth with her hand but it was not enough and so she buried her face in her pillow, her pillow that was soaked with her own tears in mere seconds.

Moments later Ai stood up from her bed and headed to the door, not giving her wheezing a single chance to win and awake the sleeping Bean. The hallway was pitch-black but she did not mind it at all. She kept on walking until she reached the spiral staircase that leads up to the rooftop.

Sitting in one corner, Ai wrapped her arms around her legs and hugged them tight against her chest, trying her hardest to eradicate the pain that was raging inside her. The cold breeze somehow relaxed her physically for the sweats slowly vanished but it never eased the pain she was feeling deep within her. Every detail was so vivid and clear as if it only happened yesterday, making the pain more unbearable and unfathomable.

~~~

“Good evening Tanaka-san”

“Oh, Aichan, good evening too”

“Is Reina around?”

“Eh? She didn’t tell you?”

“Tell me what?”

“She went out with him”

“Him?”

“Hokori-kun arrived the other night and they went out shopping today after lunch”

“Oh, I see... I’ll just come back later Tanaka-san”

“Okay”

I left Tanaka’s house and found myself sitting on the concrete curb across the street. ‘Her ex-boyfriend is here... and she hid it from me..?’ I asked myself confused ‘Is she hiding something?’ I asked myself again, that’s when my heart started to pump faster than the normal and fear started to build up inside me.

Thirty minutes had passed there was still no sign of her. Another thirty minutes later it rained. But I stayed put and waited, not minding that my entire clothing was already drenched by the torrents of rain.

It was almost nine in the evening when I saw a car screech to a stop in front of Reina’s house. Instinct made me hide myself behind a parked car. And then my heart started to beat faster yet again when I saw Reina sweetly smiling to the man, who was standing beside the car, holding an umbrella.

Her expression seemed to exude happiness, her face radiated with joy. That’s when my knees felt weak and a sharp pain shot through my heart as I watched the unfolding scene. I was stunned even more when I saw the two held hands while walking towards the house door. That’s when my world sunk, tears flowed, and my heart felt like it was being stabbed a million times.

“Reina...” I uttered but the voice was too low and it never reached her. Then the door closed and it felt like I was being thrown away, I find it hard to breathe. It felt like I was caught in between two colliding hard objects, I couldn’t move.

“Aichan! It’s raining. Do you need a ride?” Linlin, my friendly neighbor, shouted from inside her car, never suspecting that I was crying since the tears united with the raindrops and the area, I was at, being slightly dim helped cover my distressed face. I waved at her to acknowledge her presence and shook my head no and sat down again on the watery curb with my brain not functioning too well.

I only came back to reality when firecrackers started to sound, when pyrotechnics started to show its grandeur up in the night sky, a sign that the date had already changed. I didn’t even notice when the heavens had stopped sending down water drops.

I looked at Reina’s house and heard jolly music playing and laughter echoing. Feeling crushed, I lowered my head, closed my eyes for a little while and took a long deep breath. And then I stood up, ready to leave the place, but then I was frozen midway. Reina was already standing in front of me, never making a sound and I was totally caught off guard.

“Rei... happy new year...” I said trying to break the awkward silence and forced a smile. She did not speak, instead she moved slowly and sat on the damp curb and I remained standing still.

Uncomfortable silence took over once more and so, without looking at her, I tried to speak again “I need to g...”

“I’m sorry” grabbing my wrist, she cut in.

“Please, not now...” I told her as if I knew what she was going to say. But after a long silence and the entire situation sunk in, I found myself talking again.

“Reina, why?”

“It just... happened”

“I thought you loved me”

“I did... I still do... but...”

“But why?” begging for a more comprehensible answer I asked again as I turned my head to look at her but she was holding her head low and stayed silent and so I continued trying my hardest not to crack my voice but it still came out shaky “I thought we were happy... three years didn’t mean anything to you?” and after that my tears glided down without permission, cascading down my already wet and cold cheeks.

Her hand loosened the grip, letting it fall into her lap as she took a deep breath. Her gaze stayed glued to the ground and started to speak in a shaky voice “When you started working out of town, I’ve been thinking a lot... about us... about the situation we’re in... people around us... your family... my family... the future.” She stopped and tried to catch her ragged breath while wiping her tears away. And when she opened her mouth to talk again, the words that came out got me.

“I want a normal family, where people won’t stare at us like we have some contagious dis...”

“Sshhh” I shushed. I couldn’t bear the pain anymore, her words and tears were like daggers slashing my heart into pieces. After a few seconds of silence, I moved and squatted before her. I held her face up, looked into her crying eyes and wiped the tears away with my thumb.

“Rei...”

“Hey, there you are” a male voice from behind me butted in before I was able to form a full sentence. That’s when I saw Reina panicked for a split second and removed my hand from her face.

“Hey” she responded and gave the man a small forced but sweet smile. And that was the trigger. As the pain leveled up inside my shattered heart, I gave Reina one last look and she stared back at me with her eyes brimming with tears again. I smiled at her and silently sighed in defeat.

I stood up and said as genki as possible “I’m going now, I need to rush home or my mother will kill me for being overly late! Nice seeing you again Reina” and then I took quick steps, not giving the man any chance to say a word nor did I take a look at him because I wasn’t sure what would happen if I did.

“Who was that?”

“A friend from college”

“Oh”

And that was the last thing I’ve heard because after taking a couple of meters of quick steps, I ran as fast as my two legs could take me with my heart bleeding and my eyes continued to release a torrent of tears.

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
Re: SHOOTING STARS ~ ReinAIGAKIsayueri FIC ~ Up6 23April
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2011, 08:01:31 AM »
Reina can be shoot to death here..how cruel of her saying those..=.=

and when TakaGaki appears, i hope Reina DONT appear inbetween them.. :lol:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2011, 08:05:10 AM »
^
 :O

:farofflook: <--- My tears of joy  :P

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2011, 08:07:15 AM »
^LOL..
dont cry dont cry..*pat pat*.. :lol:

Will Reina be back? or end up as Ai memory only? or you not telling as usual?
TakaGaki seem so hard to be tgt here..lol..they have no love for now.. :nervous

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2011, 08:11:43 AM »
There is Reina in future Ups, that I can tell you  :P

I'm still thinking if I will change the ending... so we'll see, this one is short so you'll know sooner  :P

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2011, 08:15:28 AM »
^ohh..ending..i dont really looking forward since you always give me a bad ending  XD :lol: :P

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2011, 08:18:17 AM »
 XD XD XD

But people change you know  :mon cute: or not  :twisted: lol

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2011, 09:26:48 AM »
Aaah! Reina is so cruel! :shocked  :tama-mad: I'm all for TakaGaki! :twothumbs lol..

Forget Reina and turn to Gaki! We need a full lesbian girlxgirl relationship here. XD

And I believe that you won't give us a bad ending.....right? :mon cute:

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2011, 09:31:47 AM »
@kR: i dont tink you will..LOL!!!
but since reina dont like how ppl see a girl girl relationship, she better get away and dont spoil TakaGaki..lol..bt since writer is KR..i tink she will appear to spoil it..jealousy or not..LOL..

i waiting for a bad ending..=P

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2011, 02:33:00 PM »
^ That sounds like ebil K ending alright  XD

@ K
Bulls eye?  :lol:
Shush!  LOL!

Awww Ai, it sucks to remember that kind of memory.
I understand Reina, but still  :frustrated:

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2011, 03:00:56 PM »
Poor Ai, so in love with some for so long, only to have her heart broken so thoroughly. No wonder she can't get over it, she could never forget that.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2011, 05:03:17 PM »
kano-chan
And I believe that you won't give us a bad ending.....right?
It's ain't bad in my book.?.  :D

S!hu!
i waiting for a bad ending..=P
Can I hate you? lol

C
^ That sounds like ebil K ending alright
Haiz!

rnd-sama
she could never forget that
I bet she won't  :(

UP7

Ai was already hiccupping in between sobs, sobs that made her body shook involuntarily. The flashback felt so real that it made her heart ache like hell and opened the floodgate of an uncontrollable river of tears.

Arms on her bended knees, she buried her face in them as she openly faced the emotional storm that was raging inside her. Fully embracing the fact that she’s still not over her yet, that remembering the past still creates a massive blow, and that the wound has not yet fully healed and still bleeds when poked.

However, the trembling of her body came to a sudden halt, and her sobs began to slow down into shallow breaths when she heard someone sneezed. With her tear-streaked face, she looked up to see who it was. And as she had predicted she saw Risa, sitting at the other end.

Some moments ago, Risa was awakened by a sound of cry. And when she lifted her head up to inspect, she saw Ai burying her face on her pillow. Torn between consoling her friend and letting her have her private moment, she opted for the latter after a quick thought but decided to keep herself awake just in case her presence will be needed.

But later on, when she saw Ai left the room, Risa became uneasy ‘Should she follow her?’ but the last time she did, she became more dramatic than Ai. And it ended up Ai patting her back and comforting her instead, which was very embarrassing on her part. She wept even not knowing the reason why Ai was crying. What triggered her outbursts of crying was only the strange aura surrounding the older that screamed pain.

“I wish I could help make the pain go away for you.” That was the only thing that came out from her mouth. And the older did not respond, all she did was continue patting her back. And they continued to sit there without exchanging words until the presence of weak sunlight appeared as the sun started to rise over the horizon.

Remembering it made Risa cringe, but for the second time in less than an hour, she’s torn between two things again. Should she follow or should she just pretend that she didn’t see Ai’s state at all. Tossing and turning in bed, that’s what she had done for the past several minutes until she abruptly sat up and threw her blanket away.

“So what if I’ll get myself embarrassed again!” she mumbled as she climbed out of the bed. She walked over to her closet and slipped in her robe before pulling out another one. Clutching the extra robe, she trekked the path that leads to the rooftop, determined to be strong for Ai this time around.

It was still dark and all she could make out was the dark silhouette crouched at the far end. The surrounding was quiet that the peaceful sound of waves rippling along the shore was loud and clear, but the sound of Ai’s cry was also audible. She was already weeping with convulsive gasping.

Watching her friend in an intense state of pain made her heart twinge. And listening to her friend’s cry made her heart thud almost painfully in her chest. The scene before her made her eyes brim with tears and threatened to stain her cheeks but she fought against it and held it in. Trying not to break down again, she swallowed the lump that gathered in her throat as she walked to a corner.

She sat at the other end while watching Ai hiccup between sobs like a small child. Risa’s tears were stubborn like always but she managed to make it soundless this time. She cried quietly into the soft linen she was clutching. And with her determination to stay strong, she accompanied her roommate in silence.

She still managed to control the sound of her cry until the crack of dawn but, unfortunately, she failed to control the sound of her sneezing which was very loud and clear. The woman she was watching over for some time turned almost quiet upon hearing the sound and slowly, she lifted her head up and they met eye to eye.

“Sorry” Risa said with a faint smile.

“How long have you been here?” The older said with a tone that was rather hollow in depth and slightly nasal

“I saw you walked out of our room looking... vulnerable... I followed about ten minutes after you left... thought you needed a company”

“Let’s go, I’ll make you some hot chocolate” The older said as she stood up and walked towards the Bean. She then dusted her hands off before offering her right hand to Risa.

“Eh? I’m good”

“I need some too, or else we’ll end up sneeze-racing at work”

Risa was reluctant to grab the hand at first but did it anyway after sensing that Ai’s trembling eased up and after seeing Ai’s smile. It was weak but a smile nonetheless.  Ai then pulled her up to her feet and together they climbed down the stair.

After ushering the Bean to the dining table, Ai went to the kitchen and rummaged through the fridge in search for the needed ingredients. After taking them out, she took a serrated knife out of a drawer and started chopping the chocolate on the cutting board.

Risa was silently staring at Ai preparing for the drink. And a hint of sadness was still visible on Ai’s face, sending Risa’s heart into an unknown territory. But all of a sudden, Ai’s expression changed, making Risa’s heart skip a beat. Suspecting that something bad had happened, Risa stood up and dashed into the kitchen. But she froze in the doorway when she saw bright red blood on the chopping board.

Ai winced at the very moment she saw blood oozed out in little dots, more so out of shock than pain. Her focus on the task at hand was a bit off, and so the knife slipped and cut her finger instead.

“OMG! Aichan!” the Bean screamed in horror as the blood continued to gush out

“Does it hurt?”

“A little”

Risa then grabbed Ai’s hand and immediately put it under the faucet’s running water to clean it. Letting it go for a moment, she tiptoed and took the first aid kit from the uppermost shelf.  She took the lid off the box and took out the antibiotic ointment and an adhesive strip.

Purposely hiding her face, the Bean lowered her head and started treating the wound in silence and when she was done, what came out from her mouth slightly surprised Ai.

“Please, stop hurting yourself... because it’s hurting me too.”

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: SHOOTING STARS ~ ReinAIGAKIsayueri FIC ~ Up7 25April
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2011, 05:18:45 PM »
Can I hate you? lol
yes you can.. :lol:

TakaGaki  :deco: :heart: :wub: :heart: :deco: :wub:
Gakisan love Aichan right right right
but Aichan still cant forget Reina at all..
Will TakaGaki really be tgt..and how..
iF Ai accept Gakisan so fast, gakisan will look like a substitute..  :(

ahhhhhhh..its ok it ok..since the writer is KR..Gakisan will be a substitute and AiGaki will break up in the end..and Ai will return to Reina yet breaking off in the end too..sad ending  :lol: XD :P

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Typhoon Natali - Buriki no Yume