JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Amano Tsukiko - Koe

Author Topic: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread  (Read 274161 times)

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
Re: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread
« Reply #440 on: April 24, 2016, 01:25:17 PM »
Name/AKA: DeNight
Favorite AKB48 members: Too many to mention  :D
Favorite AKB48 pairing: YuiParu (right now; used to be WMatsui but, well, things happened)
Favorite fanfic writers: There are so many great authors here, I don't think I can mention one favorite ^-^
Favorite fanfics: There are so many great fics here, I don't think I can mention one favorite ^-^
Do you write fanfics? I do, lately
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Don't remember how I got into AKB48, but I believe it has something to do with "Ikemen Idol" drama and "AKBingo" subbed videos ^-^ Regarding fanfic, I've enjoyed reading some from various sites since a few years ago when I was still into Setsuna x Konoka (Magister Negi Magi) and Love Live! pairings...

So, that's about me. Hai. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
« Reply #441 on: April 24, 2016, 04:28:54 PM »
Name/AKA: Janix/Janica/JinnJinn/TibTib
Favorite AKB48 members: I love everyone
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Mayuki, Atsumina, Kojiyuu, Sayamilky, WMatsui,
Favorite fanfic writers: I don't have favoritism. Any author that I come across is considered as one of my Favorite Fanfic writers because they made a fanfic for us to read.
Favorite fanfics: So many can't write them all
Do you write fanfics?: No. I have ideas but I can't write them
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I got attracted to their beauty and songs.
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #442 on: May 03, 2016, 11:31:01 PM »
Name/AKA: Xina. I'm more known as Claito.

Favorite AKB48 members: I have too many favorites, but my Kami-oshi would be KOJIYUU   :heart: :heart: :heart:
They have to be a pair! XD  Tho sometimes Yuko has 55% of my heart while Haruna  has 45% and vice versa.  lololol

Favorite AKB48 pairing: KOJIYUU!~ Some AtsuYuu (I shipped them first. I hated KojiYuu when I was starting to check
AKB out coz it destroys my AtsuYuu ship then the rest is history.  :lol:), wMatsui, Mayuki, and YuiParu.

Favorite fanfic writers: It would be Heartstation, Freakymonday, Asteon *le whispers ChibiRine XD Basically, I love authors
who write dramatic and heartbreaking fics! I LOVE ALL KOJIYUU AUTHORS!  :nervous

Favorite fanfics: Too many, but I'll give some... Unreachable and Selfish, Somewhere Between Friendship and Love (All freakymonday's fics  :yep:),
CBKHBF (ChibiRine's~ All her fics are AWESOME!), Cloudy with the Chance of Love, Temodemo no namida...

Do you write fanfics? Yeah... I'm currently writing Operation: RESET and have done some very short OS  :on gay:

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?
(I've  been reading fanfics since I was... 12? XD) As for AKB...
I love watching Anime and reading Manga's online. It was summer back in 2009 and I have nothing to do. I searched for manga's where a celebrity
is a protagonist and has an non showbiz love LOVE. I stumbled upon AKB49 and I enjoyed reading it, but didn't become a fan of AKB48 'coz I thought
they're not worth my attention (I know, I know. Kinda rude, but yeah I wasn't interested in real life Idols. Just anime~). Timeskip... October 2014, during
semester break~~ I was surfing the net and looking for an anime that could rival with K-on! Then I saw Love Live! It was aweesooomeee~! XD When I finish
the series. I thought "WOW! Idols are great~!" Look for more idol anime, AKB0048 came. It was kinda boring at first... but I gave it a shot coz I fell in love with
Aitakatta and Hebi Rote when I first heard of it. Finished the series with a satisfied heart. I wanted more so I searched things about AKB and Hebi Rote's MV. Aww yeah! :heart:
Watched AKBingo!, other variety shows and various related things to them. So ,yeah here I am, enjoying and loving the AWESOMENESS, KAWAIINESS, KAKOINESS THEY ARE OMITTING! XD  :shakeit: :cow: :shakeit:
[(In short, I googled AtsuYuu coz I need fics about them and came across Jphip!) They're cute, but KOJIYUU IS THE BEST!]

Do you write fics? Yes, I did. I stopped and asked a moderator to delete my thread.

Sorry for the late notice but I will possibly not write KojiYuu fics anymore.

but...

WHY?

Offline renachawn

• Wmatsui Shipper!
    • gracecornejo_
    • grace.crnjo
    • grace_corn
« Reply #443 on: May 11, 2016, 08:24:42 AM »
Name/AKA: Renachawn
Favorite AKB48 members: Matsui Rena, Matsui Jurina
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Wmatsui  :tama-apeshit:
Favorite fanfic writers: Every writers of this thread  :)
Favorite fanfics: All wmatsui fanfics and sometimes Jurichuri, JuriAnnin, JuriMayu, blah blah blah.  :lol:
Do you write fanfics? Somehow yes, I just started posting TODAY. 11/05/16  :heart:
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? When I found out there was a wmatsui couple in the group and it made me crazy of how good the two are together.
Normal female fangirl. I always read wmatsui fanfic the whole day.

Check my Wmatsui fanfic "Stay" here http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40557.0

Offline Kuroishi

• Shironjo's Advocate
  • そんなに優しい言葉を口にしないで。いつだってクールなあなたらしくない。
« Reply #444 on: June 06, 2016, 07:17:00 AM »
Name/AKA: Kuroishi
Favorite AKB48 members: Shimazaki Haruka
Favorite AKB48 pairing: YuiParu
Favorite fanfic writers: None so far but I would love to read Nogizaka46 Fanfics.
Favorite fanfics: None yet.
Do you write fanfics? Yes.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I'm more of a Nogizaka fan since I accidentally clicked on an MV of theirs, Sekai de Ichiban Kodoku na Lover, then searched them in the internet and then went into the depths of Nogizaka46 Fandom last year.

Offline iminlovewithakb

• yongbyul
  • ecchi
  • kizaki x iriyama
« Reply #445 on: June 07, 2016, 09:06:18 AM »
Name/AKA: yongbyul (iz not my real name)
Favorite AKB48 members: Yukirin, Yui, Annin, Yuria, Juri, Fuuchan, Mirurun, Boss, Mio, Mako, Jurina, Kitarie, Mayuyu, Lovetan, Sayanee, Milky, Keicchi, Renacchi, Chiichan : ( , Jo, Myao,
Fav graduated AKB48 members : Takamina, Rena, Amina,
Favorite AKB48 pairing: AtsuMina, MaYuki, WMatsui, YuriAnnin!!!
Favorite fanfic writers: i have yet to come across my favorite writer. even if i did i probably forgot lol pst it's keiyuu, seigus-san, theloyalflutist too- pls update your fanfics huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu.
Favorite fanfics: any good fanfics tbh regardless of the pairing, i prefer oneshots slightly more than on-going story. but i have found a few ; One and the Same, Dr Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi series, Love is Serious, When War is Involved.
Do you write fanfics? i used to. now not anymore.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? well if i stan a group, i'll dwell into the world of fanfics muehe

hI IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY YURIANNIN FANFIC PLS CONTACT ME TYSM :twothumbs
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 05:20:20 AM by iminlovewithakb »
i'm stuck in yukirin's world.
寝ても覚めてもゆきりんワールド、夢中にさせちゃうぞ♪ ❤️

Offline midori lime

• Kojiyuu is Wan Wan and Nyan Nyan.
« Reply #446 on: June 09, 2016, 06:47:10 AM »
Name/AKA: midori lime
Favorite AKB48 members: kojiyuu. Maeda Atsuko. YokoYui. the fresh lemon miorin. mukaichi mion. the gorgeous TomoIta. actually, 1st Kami7. 
Favorite AKB48 pairing: kojiyuu. kojiyuu, and kojiyuu.
Favorite fanfic writers: sorry I have problem wif remembering names.
Favorite fanfics: somewhere between friendship and love. tired of everything. yakusoku. white lies. Remember me. Imagine you and me. All kojiyuu fic.
Do you write fanfics? no. not yet, but I'm trying now I have a sensei.  :D
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? from I really love Hebiro I search for akb48. I found how amazing the kojiyuu friendship n skinship, then I found various fic and here I am..in love deeper with kojiyuu.
[/quote] I love kojiharu san no nose. I love Oshima Yuko san no hitomi. I love Maeda Atsuko san no voice and smile. and I love hebiro!!  :yossi:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 02:40:04 AM by midori lime »

Offline YuukaSkel

« Reply #447 on: June 24, 2016, 11:20:07 AM »
The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread

Name/AKA:Yuu
Favorite AKB48 members:Oshima Yuko!!!!
Favorite AKB48 pairing:KojiYuu and WMatsui
Favorite fanfic writers:IDK Im new to this
Favorite fanfics:IDK
Do you write fanfics?no im a reader
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?Cause im an akb fan!!! lol

Offline KyouyaAnis

• Yuri
  • Yamamoto Sayaka 😘
    • KyouyaAnis
    • AnisHyukkie
    • +AnisHyukkie
« Reply #448 on: July 07, 2016, 06:49:24 PM »
Name/AKA: Kyouya Anis/Anis
Favorite AKB48 members: Sayanee,Jurina,Tano,Nacchan,Keichi,Yuihan,Ripopo,Ainyan,Tani,Churi,Rena,Yukirin,Milky,Paruru,Jiina,Madoka,Tomu,Renacchi,Nai,Maiyan,Kiku,Sakura,Annya,Haruppi,Jo,Lala,Uha,Yamada Suzu,
Favorite AKB48 pairing: MaYuki,YukiRena,WMatsui,SayaMilky,YuiParu
Favorite fanfic writers: Mayumi san and Anzai san and Rosask
Favorite fanfics: Yuiparu family and many more (can't remember  :P)
Do you write fanfics?: Yes, just a little. More to a silent reader
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?: I'm a yuri fangirl. The reason I interested in akb/48g because they're all girls and there's yuri air around them. Frist I know about akb is after I read JuriMayu/CenZumi doujin in dynasty scans. I found the pair is cute and interesting. Then I know about Majisuka and watched it. Then I got interested in Akb and watch Akbingo. And now, I'm a complete wota and I'm more into NMB fandom but I'll go to HKT due the facts that Milky graduated  :cry: :cry:

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
« Reply #449 on: July 26, 2016, 04:08:06 PM »
Name/AKA: Xina. I'm more known as Claito.

Favorite AKB48 members: I have too many favorites, but my Kami-oshi would be KOJIYUU   :heart: :heart: :heart:
They have to be a pair! XD  Tho sometimes Yuko has 55% of my heart while Haruna  has 45% and vice versa.  lololol

Favorite AKB48 pairing: KOJIYUU!~ Some AtsuYuu (I shipped them first. I hated KojiYuu when I was starting to check
AKB out coz it destroys my AtsuYuu ship then the rest is history.  :lol:), wMatsui, Mayuki, and YuiParu.

Favorite fanfic writers: It would be Heartstation, Freakymonday, Asteon *le whispers ChibiRine XD Basically, I love authors
who write dramatic and heartbreaking fics! I LOVE ALL KOJIYUU AUTHORS!  :nervous

Favorite fanfics: Too many, but I'll give some... Unreachable and Selfish, Somewhere Between Friendship and Love (All freakymonday's fics  :yep:),
CBKHBF (ChibiRine's~ All her fics are AWESOME!), Cloudy with the Chance of Love, Temodemo no namida...

Do you write fanfics? Yeah... I'm currently writing Operation: RESET and have done some very short OS  :on gay:

(I've  been reading fanfics since I was... 12? XD) As for AKB...
I love watching Anime and reading Manga's online. It was summer back in 2009 and I have nothing to do. I searched for manga's where a celebrity
is a protagonist and has an non showbiz love LOVE. I stumbled upon AKB49 and I enjoyed reading it, but didn't become a fan of AKB48 'coz I thought
they're not worth my attention (I know, I know. Kinda rude, but yeah I wasn't interested in real life Idols. Just anime~). Timeskip... October 2014, during
semester break~~ I was surfing the net and looking for an anime that could rival with K-on! Then I saw Love Live! It was aweesooomeee~! XD When I finish
the series. I thought "WOW! Idols are great~!" Look for more idol anime, AKB0048 came. It was kinda boring at first... but I gave it a shot coz I fell in love with
Aitakatta and Hebi Rote when I first heard of it. Finished the series with a satisfied heart. I wanted more so I searched things about AKB and Hebi Rote's MV. Aww yeah! :heart:
Watched AKBingo!, other variety shows and various related things to them. So ,yeah here I am, enjoying and loving the AWESOMENESS, KAWAIINESS, KAKOINESS THEY ARE OMITTING! XD  :shakeit: :cow: :shakeit:
[(In short, I googled AtsuYuu coz I need fics about them and came across Jphip!) They're cute, but KOJIYUU IS THE BEST!]

Do you write fics? Yes, I did. I stopped and asked a moderator to delete my thread.

Sorry for the late notice but I will possibly not write KojiYuu fics anymore.

but...

WHY?

Hey, sorry it took a while to reply. My first time visiting jphip again~

I could list down my reasons why but the bottom line is I've got my plate full of responsibilities (I was given a heads up before summer began) and I didn't want to leave my not-so-great works unfinished so I decided to just say bye-bye to them until I decide to return. Especially, now, it's only been 3 weeks since school started but I am already lacking sleep and tired every single day, then Sunday is my only rest day. That's that. I hope you understand that my responsibilities as a student is my first priority.

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline Lieutenant Lee

• Manga Reader
« Reply #450 on: September 06, 2016, 11:16:01 AM »
Name/AKA: Lieutenat Lee

Favorite AKB48 members: Anyone

Favorite AKB48 pairing: YuriAnnin,YuiParu,SakuAnna,Wmatsui,TomoTomo,TakaAtsu,MariMii,Kojiyuu,Mayuki,and Sayamilky

Favorite fanfic writers: Anzai48,9purple,MatsuiLee,Rosask45,many more

Favorite fanfics: Untitled by Rosask45, Human vs Vampire by Anzai48, The Barbarian's Cherry Blossom by Hackata48, Dream by Chocolatepandastarlight, Teacher Obsession by Kazutoryu, Bite me! by AKB48couples and Rukakikuchi, Sorry For Loving You by Yumii07, still listing :banghead:

Do you write fanfics? Nope,because im really bud at writing a fanfic

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? because of the anime group that i joined in facebook thats why i got in akb48
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 03:04:09 PM by Lieutenant Lee »
Koro sensei is Love
AKB48 is Life
Miyawaki Sakura is Most cutest girl in the world
Watanabe Mayu is the Most beautiful girl all over japan
                                 ~Peace Out~

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #451 on: October 26, 2016, 01:00:53 AM »
Favorite fanfic writers: i have yet to come across my favorite writer. even if i did i probably forgot lol pst it's keiyuu, seigus-san, theloyalflutist too- pls update your fanfics huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu.

The trio who disappeared from the face of the planet. Sorry I haven't been updating much! I've only updated short one shots lately, and working on a new series at a snail-like pace.

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline panpanlai

« Reply #452 on: November 09, 2016, 08:40:11 AM »

Name/AKA:panpanlai or PL

Favorite AKB48 members:takahashi minami ,yokoyama yui,oshima yuko, sayanee

Favorite AKB48 pairing:yuiparu,atsumina,mayuki.wmatsui,yuriannin,sayamilky,kojiyuu,marimii,yuriannin

Favorite fanfic writers:Soysaucee,Anzai48,DeNight's,MatsuiLee,Rosask45,Lezperv atc well  every writers have deference signature

Favorite fanfics: Management Affairs,Beats of Love,sotry time, Untitled ,escape,atc

Do you write fanfics? nope, i'm just readers and silent reader.

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?hmm.. I don't know,all i know it's started from akbbingo funnyclip @youtube. well that  make's takhashi minami and oshima yuko my oshimen.

Offline Gekikara chan

• Loves Keyakizaka46 and AKB48
« Reply #453 on: November 20, 2016, 08:42:29 PM »
Name/AKA: Sneha or Slayer

Favorite AKB48 members: Takahashi minami, Kizaki Yuria, Nakanishi Chiyori, Oshima Yuko- my mains but there are LOTS more.

Favorite AKB48 pairing: KojiYuu, Atsumina, Wmatsui

Favorite fanfic writers: All of them

Favorite fanfics: Too many to remember

Do you write fanfics? Yes

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics I searched up Japanese game shows on Youtube and some crazy shit came up but the Thumbnail for AKBINGO! looked cool so I watched it and I got addicted. And when I read the Crow's Blood Drabbles I got into FanFics.

Offline rabuu48

« Reply #454 on: January 06, 2017, 04:05:14 PM »
Name/AKA: rabuu48
Favorite AKB48 members: Matsui Jurina :deco: :deco: :deco:
Favorite AKB48 pairing: wmatsui and pairings that has Jurina in it
Favorite fanfic writers: I'm a newbie but I see there are so many great writers here. One that catch me is sophcaro :)
Favorite fanfics: not yet found
Do you write fanfics? No but I intend to make one in the future :)
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? My friend is a Jurina fan and everyday she blabbers about her. I join this fandom after I found out that AKB48 is an amazing group :D
松井珠理奈, ラブ !

Offline GSAZero

• 変身!仮面ライダーゼロ
« Reply #455 on: January 21, 2017, 01:04:17 AM »
Name/AKA:GSAZero
Favorite members:
Yuuka Tano, Juri Takahashi, Yuki Kashiwagi, Mina Oba, Jurina Matsui
Favorite AKB48 pairings:
AtsuMina, KojiYuu, TomoTomo,
Favorite fanfic writers:
Favorite fanfics:
the forbidden dance
Do you write fanfics?
Not Yet
Sayaka Akimoto
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 09:27:34 AM by GSAZero »

Offline SayaMilky1419

« Reply #456 on: January 26, 2017, 08:50:33 PM »
Name/AKA: SayaMilky1419
Favorite AKB48 members: Can you guess?
Favorite AKB48 pairing: SayaMilky
Favorite fanfic writers: Everyone that writes SayaMilky fics
Favorite fanfics: P.I. Blues, The Only Exception
Do you write fanfics? Yes, I just wrote one. Please check it out haha.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Like everyone else I got into AKB from a single release/However, I only got into 48 fan fics the moment I became a SayaMilky fan

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #457 on: February 01, 2017, 03:25:36 AM »
Completely forgot that I could post this up~

Name/AKA: LoyalFlutist
Favorite AKB48 members: Watanabe Mayu, Yokoyama Yui, Matsui Rena, Kimoto Kanon, Miyawaki Sakura, and Oshima Yuko
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Mayuki, Saeyaka, Atsumina, Kojiyuu, YuiParu, etc.
Favorite fanfic writers: seigus, Sayuki, Black Gekikara, ohayou, Llyloo, alexsher99, katekyohit, kurumi and [insert yourself here if you write fictions, LOL]
Favorite fanfics: I'll leave this up to your imagination, LOL. (But I really do love all of the fictions on here~)
Do you write fanfics? Pretty much I do, haha.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Truth be told, I was actually on the internet over the last two months of school in my 10th grade year. Browsing through during one weekend lazily, I saw a review on Majisuka Gakuen from a certain website. Curious, I googled them up and ended up reading Black Gekikara's fan fiction with BuraGeki. Soon it came to the point I watched the first and second season of the drama. Afterward, I saw that it was based on an idol group. Instead of looking up AKB48 though, I ended up searching for SKE48 FIRST and watched my first MV from the 48 Group: Kataomoi Finally! (It's awkward, I know) The rest is self-explanatory to how I got into it.  :sweatdrop:
Writing History: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=29068.msg1221382#msg1221382
New Year Resolution (2014): http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=29068.msg1253624#msg1253624

Here's an updated version.

Name/AKA: LoyalFlutist
Favorite AKB48 members: Watanabe Mayu, Yokoyama Yui, Itano Tomomi
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Mayuki, JuriMayu, YukiRena, SayaYui, YuiParu
Do you write fanfics? Still kicking.

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline HakimPosu

• Just reading.
    • hakimposu21
« Reply #458 on: February 18, 2017, 07:22:48 AM »
Name/AKA: HakimPosu
Favorite AKB48 members: Matsui Rena, Takayama Kazumi(Nogizaka46), Hirate Yurina(Keyakizaka46).
Favorite AKB48 pairing: SaeRena, RenaYuki, RenaTakamina
Favorite fanfic writers: Don't have yet.
Favorite fanfics: I'll leave this up to your imagination.
Do you write fanfics?: When I have free time only or maybe sometimes.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?: Well I watched AKBINGO shokugeki shogi, Shinoda Mariko vs Oku Manami

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
  • MaYuki, Wakarei, YukkaNen
« Reply #459 on: March 12, 2017, 02:55:33 PM »
Name/a.k.a: Yukine

Fav 48 members : Watanabe Mayu and Kinoshita Momoka, if I can add members from sakamichi it will be Saito Asuka (Nogi)  and Sugai Yuuka (keyaki)

Fav pairings : Mayuki, NagiUha, SayaMilky,  WakaRei (nogi),  YukkaNen (keyaki)

Fav writers : Ruka Kikuchi-san,  LoyalFlutist-san,  Shortcut48-sama, Jubethehare-san

Fav fanfic : there's a lot! But my super favourite is TTM (Things That Mix) by Shortcut48-sama

Do you write Fanfic?  : yes, but I don't feel like posting them bc I thought my fic is to lame and I'm still a newbie here,also my English is still bad

How do you get into fanfics?  : I was searching for some YouTube videos and I found akbingo funny moments and get addicted and became an akb fans, then I got curios if akb has their own fic, since I usually read anime fanfics, and I found this forum, that's how I get into fanfics 😁😁
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 02:09:24 PM by yukine »
Just a silent, introverted girl filled the 48 and 46 love

WakaRei | YukkaNen | The Long Lost Twins

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Amano Tsukiko - Koe