JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Capsule - Starry Sky

Author Topic: [SNSD]Crazy 4U (2Ny & SooSeo) Ladeedadasica feat Tabi  (Read 2809 times)

Offline Ladeedadasica

• Kisses: YULSIC ALL DAY!!!! (we love soosun)
  • It makes me gay; Im so happy
[SNSD]Crazy 4U (2Ny & SooSeo) Ladeedadasica feat Tabi
« on: April 20, 2011, 04:50:09 AM »
TIFFANY'S POV: "Hey Sunny, watch this"I said as I walked to the diving board. I wasnt sure if she was looking or not at the same time I didnt know if she even heard me but I jumped in. With a splash that wet her, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and Yuri. "FANY-AH!!!" screamed our kid leader. She just came from the salon and shes at the pool already. "Yes Ms. Kim Taeyeon" I said walking out of the pool, smiling. "Dont call me Miss first of all, and second look what you did to my hair!" she pointed to her head, and I laughed,"It's not funny" "And it doesnt look bad" I said,"Besides if you didnt plan on getting a little water on you then you should've never came out here." She gave me an evil look and said,"You always gotta be a smart mouth" "But you love this smart mouth" she turned around, about to go in the house, then turned back to look at me, and went into the house. Then I noticed Sunny was gone, two arms went around me. "Oh there you are, I didnt know where you went." "You didnt think that I was watching you did you"
Ladeeda<3Tabi

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
  • Accomplishment: First person to continue my story
Re: [SNSD]Crazy 4U (2Ny & SooSeo) Ladeedadasica feat Tabi
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 09:19:55 AM »
SEOHYUN'S POV: I was getting ready for my first date with Yoona, the first girl I had my eye on. The first time we met she didnt like me (at school) and when I seen her we didnt talk, especially when we found out we were in the group. Eventually, Yoona just stop being, what she would call a "Bad Unnie" and we got to know each other, a lot. But to tell you the truth every since that one day Sooyoung held my hand, like Im a baby, I've had other feelings. I dont want to hurt either one of my unnies so for now on I got to stop thinking of such impossible things and focus on my Yoong only. I mean she IS the best thing that every happen to me so far, and I've been hiding my secret for so long. With her my secret came out and she stole my first kiss. The time she kissed me was in the hallway, she was half-way drunk, and bang me against the wall kissing me. Her undrunken side noticed I was crying and she fell to her knees saying Im sorry, so many times it felt like I was going to cry again.
Yoori-ah: Mmmmmm Sica

Offline Ladeedadasica

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 12:35:05 AM »
FANY POV: "No I didnt, Wanna get some lunch with me after this" "Of course I do," Sunny said as she kissed my cheek and walk towards the house,"What are you waiting for?" "Um...I kinda planned it for a certain time" "Oh, I figured that but, come in with me" I looked at the pool then back at her,"Pwease" she said using her aegyo on me. I couldn't say no, no matter how many different ways I could've said it I just couldn't say it, "Okay,"I said giving in. We went inside, holding hands. She pulled me all the way to Taeyeon and her room. I sat on the bed as she locked the door, I looked at her. She had a very seducive grin on her face, as she moved closer and closer to me, I felt my face go red. She pushed me down on the bed, postioning hersellf on top of me,"Fany Fany Tiffany," "Sunny I-" she shushed me. "But Sunny-" "Stop acting like you dont want this," she said sitting up, and getting angry with me,"Sunny,"I kissed her,"I do want this but its just that its almost time to leave," I said. She kissed me until.
Ladeeda<3Tabi

Offline Tabi

• Sicatabi><tabisica
  • Member+
  • Accomplishment: First person to continue my story
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 10:35:27 AM »
SH POV: But Im actually glad that she did. The same thing happened with Sooyoung Unnie and me. But she wasnt drunk she was just horny and Sunny Unnie wasnt home. Me and Sooyoung Unnie were home alone(considered), although both Yuri Unnie and Tiffany Unnie were sick in there rooms sleep. Sooyoung had just came from out of Yuri Unnie's room, when I felt hands at my sides and then pushed against the wall. She strapped me down to the wall with her body then started kissing my neck until she got to my lips and felt a tear that went down my cheek. She let go and jumped back looking at me,"Im-Im sorry Seohyun. I-I dont know what came over me, Im sorry"she said almost about to cry herself. We stayed in the hallway staring at other, I was still crying and she tried not tolook at me, but when she did she had guilt in her eyes. Then Tiffany came outof her room to use the restroom and noticed us leaning on opposite walls looking at each other. She scratched her head,"Werid"she said then continued walking to the restroom.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 10:01:59 AM by Tabi »
Yoori-ah: Mmmmmm Sica

Offline Ladeedadasica

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 10:21:17 AM »
I took her to a special place, it was considered new to us because we never ate there before, but at least the food was good. There was a pool and even a hotel you could check into right next to it. I asked there lady if it was apart of this restuarant I took my date and she said it was. Then I asked Sunny about having a vacation here and she said," A vacation? Here?," I just stared at her, and shook my head,"You call that a vacation, this is like 5 minutes away from our house" "Its actually like 3 hours,"I said not trying to sound smart. "I don't care! I bet this is a fake restuarant too, why can't we go to the suburbs, I want the beach not a stupid pool," she whined. I hated when she did such things but at the same time I loved it. It was one of her aegyo acts and something you can never say "NO" to....
Ladeeda<3Tabi

JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Capsule - Starry Sky