I had an idea for another podcast party!
This time the theme will be prediction!time.
People can give predictions for h!p for 2013.
The predictions can be stuff you:
* want to happen and think will happen
* want to happen and don't think will happen
* don't want to happen and think will happen
* don't want to happen and don't think will happen
I've already made of list of stuff that will almost certainly happen, so we'll need to concentrate on stuff that isn't a sure thing.
So, how does Friday the 16th on December 8 PM EST sound?
(this list of captain obvious predictions are:
1) Some fans will comment that Risako and Zukki are overweight. Their comments will be met by scorn.
2) Tsunku will make some announcement at the first concert of the year that will cause controversy.
3) Some fans will make jokes based on the unsubstantiated fan rumor that Fukumura Mizuki is from a rich family.
4) Some group other than MM will have a single or CD that sells well and fans will speculate that they are the new flagship group.
5) Fukumura Mizuki will make cryptic comments on her blog to try to titillate her fans.
6) Suyumi, Kanon, and Momoko will all claim to be the number one cutest idol.
7) MM will do a skit where Ikuta Erina is the butt of the joke.
Various blog entries will cause people to speculate if Haruna and Dawa are a rubu-rubu couple.
9) Yajima Maimi will do photo shoots for magazines (often with other H!P members) that will cause many nose bleeds among the wota.
10) There will be much discussion on which kenshuusei members should be brought up to H!P proper.)