JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Shyuumatsu

Author Topic: Love is You (AtsuMina fanfic) - COMPLETED  (Read 27518 times)

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love is You (AtsuMina Fics) Update Chapter 5 part 1 (Aug 4th)
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2011, 05:22:30 PM »
wooooo mariko grads???  :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

i'll be waiting for the next update...

u are a great writer....  :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
Re: Love is You (AtsuMina Fics) Update Chapter 5 part 1 (Aug 4th)
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2011, 10:32:54 AM »
I am sorry about Mariko  :nervous

@sorakamiya : Still early to say so, but thanks....  You are my master  :bingo:

And thanks you guys still waiting until my next update  :cow: :cow: ---> Full of energy    :rockon:

Here guys the next part....  :ding:
A lot AtsuMina's moments  :wahaha: :wahaha:

Please enjoy~

Forgive my bad english  :grin:

========================================================================

Chapter 5 part 2
-------------------

I move closer and slowly so that she couldn’t hear me. I hide myself to a big tree.

“Why you didn’t tell me you are going to graduate?”said the girl as she is crying.

“I am sorry, I didn’t mean to. I wanted to, but I am afraid that you’d be sad.” said Marichan. Who is the girl? They are backing me, so I couldn’t see her face.

“I….I don’t know if I can survive without you here, Mariko. I need you…” she hugs Marichan. DEG! What is she doing? My heart is beating so fast. I bite my lower lip, hoping there won’t be unwanted scene there. Marichan strokes that girl’s long hair… She looks so gentle, somehow I feel jealous. I miss Marichan’s touch, I miss Marichan’s care, I miss Marichan’s soft voice, I miss all about her. I know I will be more hurt if I stay there, but my body won’t move. I want to know with whom Marichan is.

“Should I graduate and be with you, Mariko?” said the girl still sobbing. What the heck is the girl saying????

“No… You have to stay here Miichan…” What? That girl is…..Minegishi? “…you still have to learn here. AKB will help you to achieve your dreams.”said Marichan.

I can’t believe that’s Miichan… I cover my mouth. I can’t believe what I just heard. Are Marichan and Miichan that close? I never know until now. They are hugging each other with tears.

“You know, when we were in that room some days ago, I wanted to tell you…. But you kept talking and laughing. I think that was not the best time to tell you about this.” said Marichan. Ah, sou ka… So the girl on that day was Miichan?!

Miichan releases her hugging and move closer to Marichan and kisses her on lips. DEG! I see it all… I see it. Marichan replies Miichan’s kiss and put her hands around Miichan’s neck. I can feel my tears are falling, and I am still covering my mouth with my hands. They are in a deep kiss and full of passion. I can’t be here anymore, I don’t want to see it anymore! This is enough! I decide to leave that place. I run as fast as possible. How come Marichan and Miichan?! My Marichan, she never told me about this. I feel my chest is in pain, and it is really hurt.

I stop somewhere and little bit dark here. I still cover my mouth and I don’t want to cry here, I can’t cry freely here. I wanna go home, but my feet won’t follow my order. They feel so weak, so weak until I can’t manage to stand. I sit on the ground, covering my face with both my hands and I am crying so much. I try to hold it so it won’t come out. I am alone here in the darkness, feeling betrayed. But then someone hugs me from behind. I am surprised as I put down my hands from my face but I feel like don’t have much energy to turn around. Someone has found me here.

“Let it out, Atsuko…”

Minami?

“Mi-Minami?” I’m still sobbing. Her hands now are moving up to my neck. I can feel her breathe around my neck. She hugs me tight.

Why does she know I am here? Why? Why does she always come every time I am alone? Every time I need someone?

“Sorry I kept following you when you went out from dressing room.” I could hear her voice clearly. Her mouth is so close with my ear. “…. I saw everything.” said her.

In some seconds, I start crying. I am crying loudly as she hugs me tighter. I could feel her warmness in every part of my body.

“Just cry as much as you want. I’ll be right here with you…”

“Thanks Minami…” I said as we have arrived in front of my house.

“Are you okay, Atsuko?” asked her. She still worries about me.

“Un, I am okay Minami. Thanks.” I force myself to smile since I am very shocked about what just happened. She still looks at me. I guess she won’t leave me like this.

“Are you sure? Are your parents at home?”

“No. They are at my grandma’s house for 3 days. They will come back the day after tomorrow.” then Minami comes closer to me and holds my hand.

“Sorry Atsuko. I can’t leave you alone.” she looks at me. She looks at my eyes. I know she’s really worried about me…

“And then?”

“I will sleep over…” Huh? Sleep over? Are you sure, Minami? I am little bit surprised. I can’t believe I will spend a whole night with Minami.

“A-are you serious?” I blink.

“Yes of course… I don’t want to leave you like this. I’ll stay here tonight.”

In the living room………

“Here is my living room. Have a seat please.” she sits on the long couch as I go to the kitchen and make her a cup of tea.

“I am sorry Minami if my house is not comfortable.” I said as I stir the tea.

“Ah, not at all… Your house is quite big and it’s really comfortable.” she smiles. I walk toward her and give her the sweet tea.

“Thanks…” she drinks it. “…delicious.”she said.

“Every tea has the same taste you know.” I chuckle. “You want to watch TV?”I sit beside her and I give her the remote. She is shaking her head. I nod then put it back on the table.

Silent. We don’t even have any topic to be talked. I see her just look down to the floor and have nothing to say. I could feel the beating of my heart and thinking about what had just happened before. I remembered her hug, her voice, her breathe, and when I think about it, my heart can’t stop beating.

Does Minami hear it? Since the room is very quite and I only can hear my clock’s sound, ‘TIK…TIK…TIK…’
Should I start something? But I….

“Nee Atsuko….” Minami starts talking as she looks at me.

“Eh yes?”

“What is your relationship with Mariko-sama?” what a straight question. She is looking at me so serious.

“Huh? W-what do you mean?” I look away, I can’t see her eyes.

“Just answer me.” I look at her. Why is it so sudden? Why Minami asks this question? It’s not the usual her.

“What is that question?” She doesn’t response. She keeps looking at me, waiting for my answer.

“We are just friend that’s all. She is my first friend in AKB. Happy?” I asked her. She looks away.

“Your first friend huh, and you like her? You love her?” I look her strangely. Why does she ask me about it? But…. Maybe she is right. I like Marichan, but I don’t know can it be called a love?

“So you like her…” she sighs.

Ugh…she reads my mind again!

“Could you please stop asking nonsense things?”

“I don’t know Mariko-sama could make you cry like that…”

“Minami….could you please stop?” Just for today I don’t want to think about Marichan. I am still shocked… She looks at me. She puts her hands on my shoulder.

“I am sorry, Atsuko…” I am shaking my head.

“No, it is not your fault Minami… Today you help me a lot.” I smile to her. Then she hugs me. DEG! DEG! DEG! My heart is beating and I also can feel hers. Minami’s heart is beating too?

I can feel her hand on my hair. She strokes it. I feel relax so I close my eyes. It’s so comfort. Minami’s hugging is so warm and I hug her back. We are hugging each other.

“Do you promise me you won’t cry anymore?” said Minami. I nod.

“In any situation you won’t cry, promise me?” I nod again.

“Good…” she strokes my hair again… “…your hair smells good.” she chuckles.

“I wash it once per 2 days.”

“Nee, Atsuko….”

“Hm?”

“Could we be like this…..forever?” asked her.

“Of course…. what do you mean by that question? Would you leave me?” I release my hug and see her right on her eyes. She smiles.

“I am not going anywhere Atsuko. I will always be next to you. I will always be with you.” she holds my hand. Her question stuck on my head. What does she mean by that question? But….as she said she wasn’t going anywhere, I think I don’t need to think about it anymore. I smile to her and nod.

“I won’t forgive you if you leave me alone, Minami….”

“You have my words.” said her.

We are looking to each other for some minutes without looking away. I can see her sincere through her eyes, her softness, her kindness, now I am sure I don’t want to lose this person. This person is so important to me, I don’t need the other, I just need her to be by my side.

She moves her right hand and she touches my cheek, then comes to my hair and she strokes it. Her hand continues to move down to my nose, she touches it softly and after that it comes to my lips.

DEG! DEG! DEG! My heart is beating so fast. I know what will happen next, but I can’t move my body.

She touches my lips for some seconds…………..And she moves her body closer until our face are just only one centimeter. Our nose are touching each other, she stops for a sec, then she moves her head to left and she kisses my lips. I feel my heart will be blowing up now, I am surprised. But my body doesn’t reject her, I kiss her back. She does it gently. I can feel the softness of her lips when it touches mine. Her lips are so sweet like strawberry. I know it’s her lip gloss’s taste, but I feel like I want to eat her lips. I move my hand and hug her tightly as we are still kissing in passion. She also moves her hand and put it around my waist. I can’t stop kissing her, I want more….. I think Minami thinks the same as mine. She won’t stop kissing me, then we can feel our warm breathe touch our face. We break our kiss and we are looking to each other with our face are still in very close distance. (It’s time to breathe) And I make my move, I kiss her. She kisses me back then our kiss turn into a french kiss.

==================================================================

Did I ruin something?  :on_plug:

note : Sorry I can't make a romantic moment  :mon pray2:

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Flean

Re: Love is You (AtsuMina Fics) Update Chapter 5 part 2 (Aug 5th)
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2011, 10:55:57 AM »
Gah!!! You've killed me with your takacchan moment~~  :imdead:

update soon!!!  :on woohoo:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2011, 11:05:39 AM »
That was so romantic! o A o. What will happen now? I hope Acchan realizes her feelings for Takamina soon. <3 Update soon. ;3
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • moekare_100
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2011, 11:49:01 AM »
Thanks Minnaa  :shy2:
Glad you like my story...

Okay, I have finished the last part of this chapter... enjoy  :grin:

ALERT : STILL ATSUMINA'S MOMENT  :deco:

=========================================================

Chapter 5 part 3

Last night felt so long…. We just kept kissing each other and we didn’t want to break it or stop it. We were in a passion last night and I was happy. It’s her I want right now and she’s already mine now. I won’t forgive her if she will dump me in the future. Okay, I am possessive and I also get easily to be jealous. I won’t let her go, whatever will be happened, I won’t let her go. This is your fault for making me falling for you this deep. Now you have to be always beside me no matter what.

I slowly open my eyes and it is already morning. I am in my room, right on my bed. What happened? I didn’t remember the very last moment yesterday night. I get up and….where’s Minami? I walk to the door and open it. I am heading to the kitchen and yep…there she is. She is……preparing breakfast? Breakfast? Is it what you call…..a breakfast? I am surprised. Minami knows I am there then she greets me.

“Good morning, Atsuko…” she smiles. What a bright smile. But that’s not the point here. I’m looking on what she just made. What is it?

“Are you hungry? Here I have prepared our breakfast…” she shows me the foods.

GLEK!

“Minami, what is it?” said me with a surprised tone.

“Hm? Our breakfast of course. Why you still ask?”

“But….but….it can’t be called a breakfast.” I point to the bread. It is not looked as a toast anymore, it is so……dark! The eggs, it doesn’t look like eggs anymore. I can’t tell the texture!

“It’s good though! You have to try it.” she giggles.

“And……….what is it?” I take one of the other dark’s foods. It is long and so thin.

“Oh, I took that in your refrigerator. That is bacon.”

“BACON?” I widen my eyes. Okay, Minami could be a good dancer, good in singing, but she is not good in cooking!

“Minami…” I slowly look at her, she’s there with her smile. Face palm.

I can’t stay here just looking at her fail foods. I take my apron and make some easy dishes.

“What? Ramen?” Minami is surprised when I give her ramen. I sit beside her.

“Yeah, since you have taken all the ingredients out. I have nothing. Itadakimasu.” I eat the ramen, ugh!! It’s really tasty!

She looks at me with are-you-serious face. Then she doesn’t have any choice beside eat that ramen.

“Gochisou sama deshita….” we finish at the same time.

“Although it is just ramen, but I enjoy eating it…………aaaaa thanks Atsuko.” said her as she rubs her stomach. I look at her. This person is sitting next to me, she slept with me, we even had kissed each other. Now I want her. I want her right now……. Then I hug her.

“Ng? Atsuko?” I know she is confused I am hugging her so sudden. Then I just close my eyes.

“Minami….. please don’t leave me alone.” I said. Not long, I feel she is hugging me. She hugs me tightly.

“I won’t Atsuko…. I will be here, always be here with you. You don’t need to worry.” she releases her hug, then she kisses my forehead. I feel comfortable by then. I keep looking at her, wanting more. She looks at me, confused.

“Hm? What?” she raises her eyebrow.

Ugh Minami…. How could you don’t get me? Usually you know what I am thinking, and quickly act on it, but now? You do it on purpose, huh?

Suddenly, her hand touches my eyes….

“I really like your eyes….” said her.

“My eyes?” I asked. Then her hand slowly touches my neck.

“Atsuko….” she still looks at it.

“Hm?” My short response.

“Is it okay….. If I mark you right here?”

“Mark?”

“Yes….. I’ll make a kiss mark here, it will show that you are belong to me. You are mine….”

I won’t say no, coz I don’t mind if she makes some marks on my body. I will give it to her….

“It’s okay, Minami.” then she moves closer to it, and makes a mark there.

“Now you are mine, Atsuko…. I won’t hand you to anyone. I won’t let you go even you cry, even you beg me to let you go, I won’t. You are destined to be mine, not somebody else.” I like her serious face…. She looks cool with it. I smile….

“I don’t want to be separated with you, Minami… I will always be by your side. I promise.” I said as I kiss her on her lips.

I suppose it is a short kiss, but when I break it, she pulls me and kisses me. I put my hands around her neck and move my head to the right to make her easier to kiss me. I feel that last night’s moment happened again…..and I won’t stop.  Until Minami’s phone is ringing. We both are surprised and quickly break our kiss.

Ugh..... That email isn’t coming on the right time. I cross my hands in front of my chest.

After Minami reads the message, she quickly gets up….

“I am sorry Atsuko, I have to go…” She takes her bag and walks to the door.

“Eh? What is that email about? From who? Where will you go?” I ask as I follow her.

“From my mom… I’m going home now. See you later~” BLAM. She closes the door.

Ukh…. Minami baka! She has not even kissed me before she left. What~

JDAM! The door opened, Minami is there and she runs to me. She is kissing me on the lips. It’s a short one.

“Forgot something. Hehe… See you later Atsuko…” BLAM. The door closed.

I touch my lips….. then I smile. Minami…..she always makes me feel happy. Now I understand about my feeling toward her. It’s a love. I love her. I love Minami, and I love her more and more. But I want her to say it first……

================================================================

How?  :mon wind:
Yappari~ I can't make a romantic moment after all........  :mon sweat:  :mon surr:

Please leave comments  :grin:

Working on the next chapter  :mon dance:

Flean

Re: Love is You (AtsuMina Fics) Update Chapter 5 part 3 (Aug 5th)
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2011, 12:25:21 PM »
Awww... This is so sweet... They are together now!!!!  :wriggly:

minami can't cook...LOL...  :on lol: and Acchan is possessive~~  :onionwhip:

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2011, 12:39:11 PM »
This is just too sweet..  :wub:

Wonder what's installed in Minami's head, always able to detect what's in Acchan's mind..  :twothumbs

Waiting for the next update..  XD

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2011, 12:42:51 PM »
 :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: nice chaaaaaaaaap~ I have just finish read part 2 and u already post part 3 niiiice.....  :cow: :cow: :cow:

please make a really romantic atsumina momen again~  :bow: :bow:

i'll be waiting for your update :D  :grin: :grin:

anyway, i'm your master???  :shocked

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2011, 12:53:15 PM »
Atsumina moments :inlove: XD They are so cute together!!!

I so love it XD

what will happen to Mariko-sama and Acchan's friendship?

update soon XD

Offline Ninjatigerdemon

• General Demon
  • Member+
  • No Ordinary Ninja.
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2011, 03:08:01 PM »
The Atsumina moments were so sweet
They finally got together
Please update soon
No ordinary ninja.

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • moekare_100
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2011, 12:45:58 PM »
I am back guys  :mon fu:

Hmm... before I post chapter 6, I'd like to post this one...
A preface or an insert story or whatever you call it  :cool2:

Dozo!!

========================================

Those times were so fun… We were so happy..

We played together…

We ate together…

We….. kissed each other…

We hugged each other..

Those were good moments I had with you…

But….

I didn’t expect that this day would come…..  I realized that you were wrong, we were not destined to be together and forever….

We were destined to be separated….

But one thing you have to know….

I won’t forget you….
I won’t forget our moments…
They are too precious to be forgotten.
I will treasure it deep in my heart….
======================================================

Why it turn out like this!!!!!!!  :on voodoo: :on voodoo:
Forgive me minna-san  :on cloudeye:

Flean

Re: Love is You (AtsuMina Fics) Update A preface (Aug 6th)
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2011, 12:54:33 PM »
Huh!!!!  :shock:  Noooo!!!!!!  :pleeease: why so sad~~~  :fainted:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2011, 12:58:28 PM »
It's so sad.........

It's breaking my heart :cry:

update soon

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • moekare_100
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2011, 01:16:54 PM »
Sorry guys  :banghead: :banghead:

But I don't know too, I can change everything since I am the writer  :grin: :grin:

Here is the next chapter....  :cow:

Pardon my bad english.... ENJOY!

===================================================

Chapter 6

Today I have photo shooting with these 2 persons, Yuko and Kojiharu. We all dress as a bride. Yuko and Kojiharu looks so beautiful. I love the dress that we wear.
In the middle of break, we have a small conversation.

“Do you know about Mariko?” said Kojiharu. Marichan….. I wonder what you are doing right now. I keep thinking about her, it is not because I love her, it is because I see her as my sister…..  The day after that night, I know that my feeling was not a love…. I cried because I was little surprised yet she didn’t tell me about her relationship with Miichan and her graduation..

“No… Do you know something?” asked Yuko. Kojiharu nods.

“I heard that she is a great model now. Many companies want to cooperate with her…. Hmm… Mariko is really amazing… Should I become like her?” Kojiharu said. Then Yuko hugs her.

“Noo…. Nyan nyan, I won’t allow you if you want to graduate from AKB! I need you…..” Kojiharu starts pushing Yuko away..

“Gezz Yuko, I won’t…. AKB is very important right now, I don’t even think about graduation yet….” Yuko is so happy when she hears it.

“You do it for me right? Aaa~ I am so in love with you~” she keeps hugging her. Kojiharu is struggling right now. I laugh… What a lovely couple. Then it reminds me of Minami. It has been some hours…. but I have already missed her so much. What is she doing right now? Should I email her?

“Nee Acchan what do you think?” asked Yuko.

“About what?”

“About me and Nyan of course~ We look like a perfect couple right?”

“Yuko, please stop it!!”

“I won’t……” she giggles as she pokes that long haired girl beside her.

“Yeah, you two are so perfect….” I smile.

“Hora! Do you hear it? Well Acchan, I’ll invite you to my wedding party in the future~”

“Yuko! What are you talking about?” I know Kojiharu is actually happy on every moves Yuko does…. She just doesn’t want to admit it…. How lovely.

“Don’t worry… I’ll definitely come.” I laugh.

I stop laughing as I remember Minami…. Okay, I’ll send her message, I miss her so much.

Minami, where are you?
I miss you Minami….

Sent.

I am waiting for some minutes, but she doesn’t reply my message. I am worried now. What is she doing right now? And where is she? Okay, I remembered she said she went home coz her mom’s mail, but could she just reply my message? Doesn’t she know how much I miss her? How much I want to see her right now??

Our photo shooting has finished. I have changed my cloth and go outside. There, I meet Yuko and Kojiharu, they are waiting for me.

“Hey Acchan, we are going to have dinner together. Would you like to join?” asked Kojiharu.

“Ah, Is it okay if I come?”

“Of course not! We are in date actually~”said Yuko as Kojiharu covers her mouth. I laugh. I know Yuko is joking, and I know she wants to be just alone with Kojiharu.

“I am not going….I won’t disturb you two.” I chuckle.

“Ah, please don’t listen to what this person said…. We are not even dating, come and join, okay?”

“Yeah I was joking…. I hope you’d like to join us today.” added Yuko.

“Thank you guys for your invitation, but I am not hungry right now… I am sorry. Maybe next time?” They look disappointed…

“Okay. Next time, you promise?” asked Kojiharu. I nod.

“Yea, promise I will come next time..” I smile.

“Oh… May I have your number Acchan?” asked Kojiharu. I said “Yes” as I take my handphone.

“Thanks Acchan” I smile as I said “You are welcome”.

They smile and then start to leave. Yuko holds Kojiharu’s hand and she lets her does it. They look like a perfect couple.

I walk slowly as my mind is full with Minami…. I don’t even know where her house is. On the way home, my phone is ringing. One message.

Atsuko sorry I just reply your
message. I was sleeping.
I am not feeling well today.
Take care.. I miss you too.

Is she sick?? I panic. What should I do now? Minami is sick, and I don’t know where her house is? I run so fast to the store, I buy medicines, water, and vitamins. Then run to the station. Where should I go now? What should I do now? Ah! I will call this person maybe she can help me….

Minami’s house……….

YOSH! I have arrived. Her house is quite big too… Then I come in as it’s not locked. Now I am in living room, no one here. So quite. Where are their parents? Is she alone now? Then I go upstairs and head to the door in the corner.

I open the door and yes there she is. Minami is there. She is sleeping…. I close the door and walk slowly to her…I sit beside her… Oh god she is so pale and she’s sweating. I look around, no medicine, no wet towel, and I am sure she is alone at home. I put my hand on her forehead. DAMN! She’s hot! No, she’s burning!! I can’t see Minami in this condition… She looks so weak. I keep looking at her… Then she opens her eyes.

“A-Atsuko?” she is surprised when she sees me here, right in front of her.
“Did I wake you?” I can hear my voice is full of care. She’s shaking her head.

“How could you know my house?”

“I called Kojiharu right after you messaged me. I asked your address and she told me… She will visit you later…”

“Ahh~ She doesn’t need to be worry… I will recover soon.”

“You are alone? Where are your parents?” asked me…

“They went to London this morning…. My mom sent me message to say good bye. They will come back in a week…” Oh god… Right, she is alone now. How could I don’t know she is sick? She is laying on the bed this weak without someone look after her… I feel more guilty right now… I am useless.

“I am sorry Atsuko I didn’t tell you before… I won’t wake you worry about me.”

“What is that? I am angry right now you know! I don’t know you are sick, and you are alone, no medicine, no somebody here takes care of you, do you understand what I feel after seeing your condition now?” I shout at her. Then I realize that I was wrong shouting at her…

“I-I’am sorry Minami….I didn’t mean to…” then she holds my hand.

“Fine.. You don’t need to apologize.” I look at her. She is so pale… Then I take out the medicine I just bought.

“Here I have bought you medicines and vitamins.” I placed it on the bed side table.

“Now I will take care of you… You have to follow what I say.” she nods.

“Good. I am going downstairs to take wet towel and make tea. Don’t make any single move. Just sleep.” I go downstairs and take towel and put it on a bowl. I add ice cube on it and little bit water. Then I make tea and heading to Minami’s room.

I place the wet towel on her forehead.

“Wow… It feels so good.”said Minami. I smile.

“Here, drink this medicine. Here is the tea….” I help her to get up and she drinks the medicine then she lay again.

“Sorry Atsuko…. I troubled you.”

“Don’t say it. You never trouble me. I am glad I am here for you…” I hold her hand. I could feel her body’s temperature. She is so hot…. Really, I can’t see her like this.

I move my hand to her face, I rub her cheek…. I want to feel her body’s temp more, then my hand touches her lips. I move closer and Minami covers her lips with her hand.

“Don’t!” said her.

“What’s wrong Minami?” I sound disappointed. Doesn’t she want to be kissed? Don’t you know I want you right now?

“Please don’t do this Atsuko….” I stay quite, still look at her. “… I-I don’t want you to be sick also… I got flu and you will get infected if you do that…” You are so lovely Minami. Then I smile.

“I don’t mind if I get sick because of you. If that is one condition which could make you healthy, I don’t mind Minami…. Because.. I can’t see you in this condition. You look so weak, and I hate it…” We are looking to each other. A small smile appears on her face. Then I slowly take her hands from her lips and I hold it. I continue to move closer and kiss her lips. We both are closing our eyes, trying to feel the sensation. The wet towel is disturbing me, so I throw it away.... I could feel her lips, it’s hot but still warm. I love to kiss her soft lips, Minami’s lips…

After some minutes, she is suddenly pushing me…. we break our kiss.

“What’s wrong Minami?” no answer. She is still looking at me. “You…you don’t like it?” I added.

“No, it’s not like that….”

“And then what is it? Why do you push me, Minami?”

“I-I just… don’t want you to get sick… I also can’t see you sick, sick is the worst thing ever. Being healthy is sure so expensive….”

Minami…

“I said, I don’t care… I don’t mind if I get sick for the sake of for your health. I don’t mind Minami….”

“But….”

“No but… I am the one who take care of you, you agreed that you would follow what I said, didn’t you?” she nods slowly.

“I want you right now....” I look at her as she can’t say anything. I kiss her again as my hand rubs her cheek and the other one is holding her hand. I feel she replies my kiss, we are in passion but our kiss is not rough, we do it slowly as Minami is sick and she doesn’t have that much energy. We both need air but actually we won’t stop our kissing so we are kissing and breathing at the same time………. I could feel her hot breathe, it makes me won’t stop kissing her……. I want to feel it more, and I want more……. After some minutes I break the kiss and look at her… Our faces are in close distance, I could see her face, her eyes, nose, and lips. And then I feel Minami’s hand on my back head, she pulls me and kisses me again. Now she makes her move…. I reply her kiss, a passionate one. She kisses me so gently…..

I guess, I fell asleep. Sun has not risen yet, it is still dark. Maybe it is around mid night. I open my eyes and here I am, on Minami’s bed. I feel something warm around my body, she is hugging me… It feels like a dream, but I am happy it’s not. I am sleeping with her now… I smile as I look at her kawaii face. Her face when she is sleeping is really cute… I can’t hold my self to not touch her…. I slowly move my hand on her face, I touch it. Her eyes….her lips.

Minami…. Do you know how happy I am now? Having you by my side, like now you are sleeping right beside me, I am so happy. I can touch you, I can feel you…… How come I am not feeling happy? I wish there is no tomorrow, I wish we can stay like this forever…. Then, I kiss the sleeping Minami. She is like sleeping beauty who waits for her prince to save her…. She’s really cute.

============================================================

Working on next chapter  :mon yeah:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: Love is You (AtsuMina Fics) Update Chapter 6 (Aug 6th)
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2011, 01:33:06 PM »
Really nice chapter :)

Takamina get well soon!!!

Acchan will definitely make you feel better and you'll be back in no time! XD

Update soon

Flean

« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2011, 02:00:27 PM »
moekara-san~~~ your fic is amazing~~  :farofflook:

please write more AtsuMina~~  :bow: :bow:

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2011, 02:38:13 PM »
 :shocked :shocked :shocked wooooow nice chapppieeee~  :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

and thanks for reading my fict...  :love: :love: :love: and i hope it could inspire u more....

waiting for the next update  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline TakahashiJ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2011, 07:47:53 PM »
That was kinda sweet.
I thought Haruna is visiting her ? XD HAHA.

Offline Ninjatigerdemon

• General Demon
  • Member+
  • No Ordinary Ninja.
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2011, 07:53:01 PM »
That was so sweet
Acchan willing to get sick for takamina no matter how much
Takamina disagree
Please update soon
No ordinary ninja.

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • moekare_100
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2011, 08:20:09 AM »
Hello minna-san! thank you for all comments  :shy2:

This is the new chapter  :grin:

please enjoy~

forgive my bad english  :cow:

=====================================================================================

Chapter 7

Today Team A will perform at theater. I put on my costume and sit on the chair. I memorize all the dances and songs. Everybody seems busy too. Put on their costume, make up, and so on… I look around then find my Minami over there. She is busy with her hair. I chuckle. She is so cute… I get up and approach her.

“Need a help?” asked me, she turns around.

“Ah, Atsuko…. No thanks. I am done.” said her as she finishes her hair make.

“Are you sure you want to perform today?” I am worrying her…

“Yea~ I never feel this better.” she smiles. I hope she is not lying.

“You don’t need push yourself too hard…. You may rest if you feel not good.”

“Un, thanks Atsuko….” we remain quite until this person approaches us.

“Hey both of you! Looks like we have another couple here.” she chuckles…

“Haruna…..” said Minami.

“I am sorry Takamina I didn’t visit you yesterday. I plan I do it today, but looks like you have…..recovered. Sasuga our captain.” she smiles.

“Sorry to make you worried, but I am fine… It is just a flu.”

“Ara….” she looks at me with a naughty looking. I tilt my head. “….looks like someone had taken care of you already, huh?” said her as she pokes me….

“W-what are you talking about?” said me as I look away… Uwahh she got me now! It’s embarrassing.

“Heee…. Did you call me yesterday and ask Takamina’s address right? You sounded panic yesterday. Try to hide it now?” She keeps teasing me…

“Am I wrong if I worried about her? S-she always helps me, a-and I just wanted to visit her, that’s all…..” I couldn’t see Kojiharu’s face now, I keep looking away.

“Well…well… Stop you guys, don’t fight over me…” said Minami.

“Who fight over you? Huh….” I cross my hand in front of my chest… I hear Kojiharu is laughing.

“You two are so funny! Well, we have to be ready…. The performance will be started in a moment. Okay, I leave you two then. See you on the stage….” she walks away.

Minami approaches me. “Hey, are you mad?” said her as she grabs my arm.

“Yea~” I am backing her…

“Why? I didn’t do anything wrong? Why you got mad I don’t understand.” she tries to explain.

“Maybe, but you are annoying…” I keep teasing her.

“Omg, here it comes again…. Okay, I am sorry If I made you mad. Forgive me now?” I stay quite. Cute Minami…. You know, I will forgive if you kiss me here right now. Haha… I am such a perverted, aren’t I?

“Atsuko….. Come on…” I don’t response. “Please Atsuko… I can’t give you ‘that’ here. Not here. That is private.” Hora…. she reads my mind again. I turn back.

“What are you talking about? What do you mean by ‘that’ and ‘private’ and what is it? Huh, you sure are annoying…” I walk away and leave her there…. She sighs. Wow… It’s so fun teasing her like that…. I am sorry Minami, you are so cute when I see your reaction like that… I can’t stop teasing you. I chuckle myself.

Today’s performance is great… We got one kenkyuusei to fill Mariko’s place, because there is no any promotion yet… Maybe next time.

I come to the dressing room and change my cloth. Everybody is there and looking so tired.

“Hi guys…. What a great performance.” a voice come from a door. We all look at the same direction, and there is Mariko. She stands there with Miichan. I hear everyone calls her name and says, “Hisashiburi” to her. I smile as I could see is doing fine. She is here it means she watched our performance… I am glad, she still thinks about AKB in the middle of her tight schedule as a model. She looks at me then walks toward me.

“Hi, Acchan…. Genki?” asked her. I smile.

“Hi, Marichan… Un genki.”

“Yokatta~” she responses as she smiles at me. “….Acchan, gomen ne. I didn’t tell you about my graduation…”

“It’s fine Marichan….”

“You know, I wanted to tell you right at rehearsal but.... but the timing was not good. Then after finished, I looked for you but seemed like you went home earlier and yet I didn’t have any chance to tell you…”

“What a long explanation…” I chuckle, she does too… “….it is okay, Marichan. Knowing you are doing great now as model, I relieve. I wish for your success.”

“Thank you, Acchan….” said her as we are hugging each other. I am hugging Marichan now. I miss Marichan…

“Enough you two, enough…..” Miichan’s there and she is breaking our hug.

“Nee Acchan, Mariko is mine, don’t dare to touch her, got me?” she points at me, I laugh.

“I won’t Miichan… she is fully yours.” I smile. Mariko then walks away meets the other members, she seems miss all of us. She was one of us after all… Glad to see her doesn’t change a bit.

Today Minami walks me home again…. Since she had declared that she would always walk me home everyday. We are holding hands as usual. The wind is so cold, Minami knows I feel cold then she gives me her coat.

“How about you?” said me as she puts it on my body.

“It is not cold after all… I can manage it.” I put off her coat and put it on her.

“You just recover from flu, you want to be sick again?”

“It’s okay since you will be beside me and take care of me….” she giggles.

“Nani sore?” I poke her and then smile…

We have arrived at my house. We are in front of the door.

“You won’t come in?” She is shaking her head.

“It’s already late, I won’t disturb you…. You must sleep well tonight.”

“Are you okay going home alone, Minami?”

“Don’t worry… I am used to it. Trust me….I am gonna be okay.” When she said ‘trust me’ I relieve. I know I can trust her….

“Don’t forget to email me when you reach home…”

“Sure I will…….. I will email you right after I arrive home.”

we stay quite.

“Seems you look happy when you meet Mariko-sama today….” she doesn’t look happy.

“What’s wrong Minami?”

“Never mind… Okay, good night…” when she turns back, I grab her arm.

“You have not answered me yet…. Did you feel uneasy with that?” no response. “Minami…” I call her, she still quite. I walk to in front of her so I can clearly see her face. “Just tell me if you don’t like it…. I….I don’t want you to be like this. I know you dislike it…” she looks at me.

“Yes, I don’t like it… I don’t want to see you with other girls. If I see you with them,  I…..got jealous.” what a honest girl. I hug her.

“Stupid. Didn’t you have marked me as yours? I belong to you right? You don’t need to be jealous, coz I am yours.” I release my hug and she is smiling there….

“Okay, no more doubt. You are mine and I am yours. Clear?” She nods. “Good…. Okay be careful Minami. Remember email me when you reach home.” she holds my hand.

“Thank you, Atsuko…. You are so important and glad that I have you…” said her as she kisses me on forehead. Then it comes down slowly and reaches my lips. We are kissing…. But we quickly end it.

“You know Minami, I want more….” I said… She smiles.

“I know, but we can’t continue here… Okay, get in…” I nod then I leave her and get in to my house. I walk to my room, turn on the lamp and open the curtain… She is there in front of my house. She is waving at me then slowly walking away. I can’t see her shadow anymore. Then I close the curtain and change my cloth. I lay on my bed and waiting for her message. For some minutes my phone is ringing.

Atsuko… I’m on my bed now.
Huaahem… I am so sleepy. So
you have to sleep right now too.
Have a nice dream, Atsuko.
I love you.

I pay full attention on that ‘I love you’ words. This is the first time she said I love you. I am happy but I need her to say it properly in front of me, not in a message. I reply it.

Glad that you safely reach home.
I am going to sleep now

I love you too Minami.
I love you so much.

Sent.

After that day, you’ve never showed up in theater… You always absent in every events and performances. I can’t fully concentrate with my jobs when I am still thinking about you…

I have asked permission to Aki-p and glad he understands. She lets me skips some events and performances so that I can take care of you…

Today I bring so many fruits to your house and some medicines.

You are there, sleeping on a bed, you look so pale, so weak… Really I hate seeing you like this. I sit beside as I place them on the table. I put my hand on your forehead, you still got high fever. I don’t know what should I do since you don’t want me to take you to the hospital…

Your parents are still overseas, they will be back tomorrow.... I worry about you, you have got fever for 5 days and that’s weird.

“It is because you were stubborn.” I said.

“Oh not again…”

“I know you are not okay on the day we performed but you still pushed your self. You have to concern about your own health once, Minami….” I change her wet towel.

“Yeah I am sorry, I just don’t want you worry about me.”

“By sacrificing yourself? I can’t take that reason…” I place a new wet towel on her forehead. She chuckles.

“There is nothing funny.” she is coughing. Then I quickly give her mineral water. She drinks it.

“I am sorry, I…”

“Don’t apologize… I hate it when you always say sorry for something that you have not even done anything wrong at.” she gives me the water. I place it on the table.

“Okay… No more talk. You have to rest….” she tries to close her eyes.

“Nee Atsuko….” said her still closing her eyes.

“Hm?”

“I can’t sleep…. I am tired of sleeping.”

“You don’t have any choice… You are sick and you have to sleep more so that you will be better and can do your activities.” I said as I fix her blanket.

“I try…”

I don’t know why Minami is this weak. She is never being sick before, but once she is sick, it takes so long. I hope she will be better soon and we can be together again…

“Why are you here? I think you will take care of Takamina at her house?” asked Kojiharu. Today I come to the theater and have dance practice.

“I will after I finish the practice.”

“I will come to her place tomorrow… I have something to do after this.”

“Okay, I will tell her….”

In the middle of practice Aki-p appears. He doesn’t look happy. He walks in front of us.

“Good evening everyone….” he greets as everyone replies.

“Well…..today I got bad news and I think I have to tell you all here…” I don’t know why my heart is beating so fast… I hope it is not about Minami. I look at him seriously.

“Your team mate has just taken to the hospital because of her serious illness.” Everyone makes some noises, they are curious whom he talks about. I keep praying as it is not my Minami….

“Who are you talking about?” asked Harugon.

“Well….actually… she is our beloved captain, Takahashi Minami.”

==========================================================================

:panic: :panic: :panic:

What did I just write?  :mon cry:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yuu - Shyuumatsu