JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: MAX - Magic

Author Topic: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 23 PART III [04/27/14]  (Read 112130 times)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 7 (9/22)
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2011, 01:39:24 AM »
Awesome!!!

MEETAN IS hilarious!!! :rofl: She totally got some keen eyes :rofl:
I really like the part where she said that behind Atsuko's lady-like appearance lies a more wild character!!!! I so love this part so much!!!!

nice update!!!! :twothumbs

update soon XD
I so can't wait how this pairings would progress

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2011, 04:13:15 AM »
Ooohhh, new reader here! This story is very interesting! I'm very curious as to why Rena and Yukirin are so uncomfortable with violence, considering that they're in a Mafia family....

I see my OTP being set up quite nicely (MaYuki FTW)

Keep up da good work~ :on GJ:
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2011, 07:34:21 AM »
Nice update! haha i wonder who will suffer in the next chapter  XD

update soon!  :)

Flean

« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2011, 10:59:22 AM »
me want the next chapter~~~ :cow: :cow:

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 8 (9/23)
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2011, 04:46:41 PM »
@blughise: Thank you for your comment, really made my day before my contest. I'm sorry about these next chapter though... Sorry. I'll try harder next time though. ^^

@Vanui: Thank you ^^ But I'm sorry to mention that the next following chapters are boring. Sorry.

@haruhi16: Hmm~ Why don't you suggest a couple? I have some stuff planned for some but you can suggest anything.

@Flean: Here's the next one ^^ Though it's boring...

WARNING: The next following chapters you will read is boring and nothing exciting. Please read if only you can bear the boring-ness of it. Thank you- Author's note

Chapter 8

The next day

Jurina sat on her chair behind her desk with bored eyes as she placed her chin on her hand and watched the English teacher teach, in a very boring way. She sighed and looked at Anna, who was looking back at her with eyes that says ‘I wanna skip this class’

Jurina nodded at her and took out a small gun, which looked like a toy, and discreetly pointed it at their teacher’s back. Anna watched the rest of her classmates, especially Kumi, hoping that no one would see what Jurina was about to do. Everyone’s eyes were glued to the board and were continuously writing what the teacher was writing, making Anna give a go-signal at Jurina. Jurina smiled at her and Anna nodded, knowing that she had to do her part before Jurina could do hers.

“Ah! A student is trying to get over the hedge!” Anna lied as she cried out loud and pointed at the window beside her, making everyone look over to where she was pointing.

Jurina smiled and pressed the gun’s trigger. She shot the gun and a small dart hit the teacher’s leg. Jurina counted ‘1, 2, 3’ and the teacher, soon enough after being shot, collapsed to the ground. She smiled and quickly hid her gun away into her pocket as she gave Anna a thumbs-up.

The moment everyone realized that Anna was just lying, they went back to writing what was written on the board, not noticing that Jurina had immediately hid the body behind the teacher’s desk. She was standing up where their teacher was previously standing, making everyone wonder where their teacher was.

“Sensei had to go to the bathroom and excused me and Anna.” Jurina lied lamely.

Anna facepalmed herself and sighed. Can’t Jurina make a better excuse than that? She looked back at Jurina and stood up as Jurina stood up and walked to the door. Jurina walked out of the class, while Anna followed her. Everyone returned to writing what was written on the board, not caring about the two, except for one person.

She smiled and chuckled to herself.

“Skipping classes, huh?” Kumi thought as she looked at the door where the two previously walked out from.

She looked back at her notebook and sighed as she twirled her pencil with her fingers as she stared at what she has been doing for an hour. It was a page of scribbles and words like ‘boring’ and such. She sighed and blew at her bangs. She stared at Anna’s sit, which was two sits away from hers, and contemplated. Should she follow those two? Following those two would certainly make her day less boring. But following those two might also lead her into trouble. She sighed.

Wait! Her eyes suddenly widened. She has never been in trouble before! She could use the two as an excuse to say that she was trying to bring them back to class! Yes! That would be a great idea! She smiled and stood up. She walked to the door and took a glance at her teacher, curled up and unconscious under the table, before walking out.

Kumi’s POV

I walked around, hoping that they didn’t leave the school’s grounds. But to my dismay, I couldn’t find them anywhere.

I sighed as I returned to the garden, returning to where I have passed through for the nth time. I pouted. Just when I thought that I could finally have some fun after pretending to be such a good student. Being a good student made me popular and helped me be on good terms with everyone, even the teachers, but pretending to be one was tiring. Especially when everyone expects me to be the perfect student, even though my grades aren’t that great.

I sighed again. Well, since I’m out here skipping classes, I might as well take a nap or something. I’d rather be caught than be in class.

I walked to one of the bushes and looked around me, making sure that no one was around. When I was sure, I spreaded the bushes into half and crawled into it. There in front of me, I found an opening and crawled into a dark tunnel of bushes.

A bright light welcomed me as I reached the end of the tunnel. Standing up, I brushed away the leaves on my hair and clothes before walking to the tree by the brook. I smiled. This place hasn’t changed. Well, it changed a bit, since there were more flowers than the last time I came here. I sat down by the tree and closed my eyes as I leaned my back against the tree.

“Well, if it isn’t Kumi-chan!” A familiar voice cried out, preventing me from falling asleep.

“Isn’t that Ms. Good Student?” another familiar voice asked the first’s.

I opened my eyes and saw the two people I have been searching for.

Chapter 9

They stared at each other and Kumi smiled.

“I’d never thought that someone like you would be skipping classes.” Anna told her with a smile.

“I’m not good all the time, you know.” Kumi replied.

“Well, that aside. You just proved that our English teacher is boring, since even YOU skip his class.” Jurina told her.

"Well... He is a bit boring." Kumi admitted, making the two laugh.

"So, how did you escape from his hellish class?" Anna asked, as she sat down beside Kumi.

"I... Didn't do anything actually." Kumi answered.

"Since Jurina already did something." Kumi smiled, looking thankful at Jurina.

"Y-You saw that?" Anna asked her.

Kumi nodded and sighed.

"Your speed is really fast, Jurina! I barely even managed to blink when you made your way to him and hid him under his own desk." Kumi laughed as she recalled what Jurina did.

Jurina looked at her with disbelief. She was wondering how Kumi managed to see what she did without even seeing Kumi watch her. She looked around and made sure that no one was looking before she hid the body under the desk.

"Remember what Meetan said about my specialty?" Kumi asked.

The two nodded. They remembered what Meetan said about her.

"Her specialty is her fast movements and she is a fast learner." was what Meetan said.

"Well, I can also see through fast movements." Kumi told them with a smiled.

"You're not bad, Kumi. You might not be useless like that girl Rena." Jurina told her as she patted Kumi's shoulder.

Kumi's smile faded and now Jurina found herself staring at Kumi's angered eyes.

"Don't you call my sister useless!" Kumi growled, surpirsing the two.

Jurina was taken aback, as well as Anna. Rena...was Kumi's sister? But they had different names! How could that be possible?

Kumi's eyes widened as she realized what she had done. She quickly looked away and said "S-Sorry, I didn't mean to get angry at you guys."

Anna looked at Jurina and patted Kumi's shoulder as she said "It's fine."

Hey.. Kumi-chan. I have a question. How is Rena your sister?" Anna asked, knowing that Jurina wouldn't ask her.

"She's my sister. That's just it. I just took our father's surname while she took our mother's." Kumi answered.

Jurina looked at Kumi, wondering why the two did that. Why choose different surnames Is that something related to why Rena said that she was useless? Jurina shook her head. What was she thinking? Why would she care about that? That wasn't her problem! She scowled adn started walking away from the two, walking to the tunnel where Kumi went through in.

"Jurina, where are you going?" Anna asked as she and Kumi stood up, following her.

"I'm going home. I don't want to go back to classes." Jurina told them as she entered the tunnel, making the two to look at each other.

A few seconds later, they decided to follow her and went through the tunnel.

To Be Continued...

Well... That's all for these two chaoters. Nothing really exciting. Sorry guys :mon sweat: I just came back from a tiring contest  :mon whimper: and I felt a bit tired to do this.  :mon whimper: I wanted to post these chapters next week since I'll probably be busy.. but seeing your comments made me want to post something. Sorry! :mon pray2: :mon pray2: :mon pray2: Please don't kill me for doing such boring chapters :mon curtain: I'll try harder! But anyway.. Thank you for reading this story, even though it was boring. Please do suggest. Anything would be helpful. :byebye: Byee~
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Flean

Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 8 and 9 (9/23)
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2011, 05:08:41 PM »
WARNING: The next following chapters you will read is boring and nothing exciting. Please read if only you can bear the boring-ness of it. Thank you
LOL...  :lol:  why did you keep saying that your chapters are boring... XD  definitely not boring!!  :smhid

I wanna know more about Rena~~ :banghead:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2011, 06:20:14 PM »
Now I'm curious about Rena and Kumi lol

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2011, 03:51:18 AM »
Kumi and Rena are sisters?? :0

Please continueee!!!

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2011, 04:41:03 AM »
I didn't think that was boring at all! Have some more confidence in your work! It's very good!

I can't wait for the next update~ :on GJ:
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2011, 04:41:40 AM »
Okay, i'll suggest KOjiYuu, i want some drama between the two. It's always been a comedy and perverted scenes,(well i like some perverted ad comedy scenes from them though but still  i want change!) Make Haruna suffer :twisted: i know i'm a sadist  :P . haha

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2011, 08:41:49 AM »
Kumi & Rena is a sisters?!  :O

It's make me more curious~!!

Please update soon~  XD

Offline karomuwi

• Member+
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2011, 09:38:58 AM »
@kahem: Thank you being curious  :mon angel:

@ShibuyaDokiDoki: Yes, they are.  :mon dance:

@Vanui: Thank you  :mon waterworks: Your words really made me happy  :farofflook: Thank you :kneelbow:

@haruhi16: Hmm~ That is quite a bit hard...  :mon oshitwc: but! I'll try!  :mon beam: If you want suffering for those two, please continue reading my other story. You see, I'm a sadist too  :mon lol: :mon misch: :glasses: and I plan to make that story full of suffering  :mon evillaff:  :mon evillaff: And yes, I agree with you that the scenes between those two are always the same, that's why I want change as well!

@RenaChii: Yes, they are! And I plan on making both of them have another sister! Guess who!  :mon dunno:

Here's the next chapter and thank you for making me feel a bit more confident in writing  :kneelbow:

Chapter 10

The moment they arrived home, they followed Jurina to her room. Kumi, who has never been to any of the other rooms in the mansion, was given the ‘privilege’ to go into Jurina’s room, since she found Kumi interesting and not like the other girls from the Royal Family. She was actually hesitant to allow Kumi enter her room when she remembered her hatred for Kumi’s Family, but the thought disappeared when she also remembered that Kumi might not be like the others.

Kumi and Anna sat down on Jurina’s bed and Anna saw Jurina’s things neatly fixed. She looked at Jurina questionably when Jurina arrived with some snacks and drinks.

“Jurina, your bed is neat.” Anna pointed out.

“So?” Jurina asked as she took some chips from the bowl and ate it.

“Everything is placed neatly. Your books, your clothes…” Anna listed everything she saw.

“What do you mean, Anna?” Kumi asked her, wondering why Anna sounded shocked.

“I’ve been in Jurina’s room last night, and her room was messy. Horribly in a mess.” Anna told her, making Jurina glare at her.

“Hey!” Kumi chuckled when Anna gave Jurina the It’s-true-anyway look.

“I bet something made you do it. Because you never clean-up.” Anna told her as Jurina tried to tickle her.

The scene that was happening right in front of Kumi shocked her. She’d never thought that the rebellious child in the Family would actually be, well, friendly. The two girls in front of her were giggling and Kumi would never have thought that one of these two called her sister ‘useless’.

“Not something, someone.” Jurina told them when she gave on trying to tickle Anna.

“Someone?” Kumi and Anna asked at the same time.

Jurina pointed to another bed beside her own and the two immediately understand who. Kumi’s sister, in other words, Rena.

“Rena-chan?” Anna asked, bewildered that the girl, whom Jurina called useless, actually made her clean up the whole room.

Jurina nodded and sighed, remembering how Rena made her clean-up her room as she told the two what happened that night.

Flashback

Jurina and Rena entered their shared room and Rena saw the mess that Jurina had made, even though Jurina just arrived that day. She looked around and saw piles of books on the ground, Jurina’s clothes piled in her wardrobe and the bed in a mess. She looked at Jurina, who started playing her DS.

She sighed and started cleaning the room up. She fixed Jurina’s clothes and placed them properly, while she fixed Jurina’s books and put them according to their sizes. She sighed after seeing the whole room in a better condition than before and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Jurina looked around her and was in awe at how clean the room was. She went to her wardrobe and removed her clothes, throwing them onto the ground as she changed her clothes into pajamas. She went out to get some snacks and drinks.

When she came back, Rena was still in the shower. She looked at her clothes, which was lying on the ground, as if screaming for her to pick them up. The clothes were making the whole room look untidy and she started feeling guilty. She shook her head. No. If Rena wanted a clean room, she has to clean it herself. She ignored the clothes and went to her bed after switching the TV on and began eating her snacks, letting some pieces fall onto her bed and even throwing some onto Rena’s bed.

Rena’s POV

I walked out from the bathroom, feeling fresh from the shower I just took. When I turned to look at the TV, I saw some of your clothes on the ground. I sighed. Didn’t you see me cleaning up the mess you made?

I looked at you, but you were busy eating your chips and watching TV to probably notice the mess you just made. I sighed and walked to the clothes, picking it up and holding it with my soiled clothes, when I saw some crumbs on my bed. Are those from your chips? I frowned and looked at you, but you seemed to be ignoring my stare. Again, I sighed as I walked to my bed to get the crumbs of my bed.

However, as I tried to get some of the crumbs from my bed, some of your chips were falling onto the ground. I stared at you. Are you messing everything up on purpose?

You smirked.

Yep. You are. The scene you’re currently is a sad scene, so the reason for your smirk can’t be the scene on the TV.

I kept on staring at you, hoping that you would feel my stare and make you look back at me. Finally, after a few minutes of staring hard at you, you looked back at me with a face that was trying to be innocent.

Jurina’s POV

I looked at you, hoping that I looked innocent. I could feel your stare at me for the past few minutes and I kept on pretending to watch the screen. A smirk started to form but I kept on holding it back. I guess you saw that because you had an irritated look on your face when I looked back at you.

“Jurina-san, can you please try not to get your chips on the ground?” you asked me nicely, though there was a hint of annoyance.

I shrugged and turned to the TV, ignoring you. On the corner of my eyes, I saw you stare at me with disbelief.

“Jurina-san, please look at me and listen. I’m talking to you.” You told me but I kept on ignoring you.

I heard you sigh and I smirked in my head. Gave up that fast? You must really be easy to push around.

“Hey!” I cried when the TV suddenly went black.

I turned to you and glared. You had the remote on your hand and you were looking at me.

“Tsk. What?” I asked as I crossed my arms.

You continued to stare at me and I stared back at you. I slowly found myself mesmerized with your eyes. There was something there. There was something that was making me entranced with your eyes.

“I just cleaned the room…” you started saying, but the next words sounded blurry as I stared.

I was too busy looking at your eyes to hear whatever you were saying. Everyone in my Family had eyes like yours, but your eyes had something more than theirs. Your eyes looked… deadlier.

“Jurina-san! Can you please just listen to me and not just stare at me?” you asked, breaking me form the entrance.

“W-What?” I stuttered.

“Will you please learn how to clean your mess?” you asked.

“No.” I stubbornly replied.

Oops. Wrong answer. The hairs on my skin started to rise and somehow, I could feel something coming out of you. I slowly felt myself getting smaller as I looked at your eyes. Your eyes before were already intimidating, but when I looked again… I felt that I was going to die.

“Will you?” you asked again in a terrifying voice.

This time, I knew what to answer.

“Y-Yes.” I squeaked.

What the?! Why did I sound so weak?!

You smiled at me and went to bring the clothes to the laundry room. I watched you as you closed the door. I sighed with relief and shivered.

“That was terrifying.” I wiped the seat away from my forehead and quickly stood up to clean up the mess I made.

Because I, for sure, don’t ever want to stare into those eyes again.

To Be Continued…

Thank you for reading this. Please suggest anything and thank you for suggesting haruhi16! :byebye:  :mon bye: Byee~!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Flean

Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 10 (9/24)
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2011, 10:24:42 AM »
I'll edit the comment when I open my laptop later..  XD

edit :

I like Rena dark side.. LOL.. XD

can you make a complicated love story between Acchan and Takamina... and make takamina the one with the dark side.. muahaha... :twisted:

please update soon...  :thumbsup
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 02:39:40 PM by Flean »

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2011, 10:56:37 AM »
Be self-confidence, you very good writing and interesting characters.  :)

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2011, 11:27:57 AM »
LOL be confident in yoru writing! It's awesome and I love it! I always look forward to seeing your work!

Ohhhhh Jurina is feeling Rena's deadly side~!!!!

Please do continueee~!! I can't wait! *squeals*

Offline twilites948

• puppy Juri <3
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2011, 12:06:57 PM »
New reader here!!!!
Don't keep saying that your stories are boring because it's really interesting from me
I think you're such a good writer
Really like jurina's personality here <3

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2011, 02:00:19 PM »
LOL
Jurina!!! Don't mess with Rena aka Gekikara :P
I want Atsumina next please XD

update soon

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2011, 02:22:18 PM »
One more sister?! hm~ I can't guess who is it~?  :?

Rena is the only one who can control Jurina?! Cool~  :twothumbs

Please update soon~  :bow:

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2011, 02:41:49 PM »
You're a sadist too? high five! lol  XD

yeah their stories are always the same, i want change!  :banghead:

Well, i love your story so i'm sure i'll keep checking your fic everyday! promise!   :hand:

I can't wait for those couples who will suffer in the next chapters! hehe  XD

Offline karomuwi

• Member+
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapters 11 and 12 (9/24)[update again]
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2011, 03:16:55 PM »
@Flean: Yeah, me too  :mon determined: And of course! But, in what way do you want me to make Takamina have a dark side? I'm not really familiar with her, so I'm not sure  :mon sweat:

@Kiri-el: Thank you  :kneelbow:

@ShibuyaDokiDoki: Thank you. Hearing that from you really means a lot!  :mon waterworks:  :mon waterworks: Since you write grea stories! And I really love your new story! More Mayuki please!

@twilites948: But... I think my writing sucks. I mean, I think that I'm a bit too fast or I'm making it boring  :mon POd:  :on cloudeye: :mon POd: And thank you. oh and, welcome to the site ^^

@blughise: Okay... but can you please tell me how you want it to be? I mean... I'm not really familiar with that pairing.

@RenaChii: Yep, lots of twist I plan for this story.  :mon evillaff: And yup! Rena can control Jurina! Yay~!

@haruhi16: Hehe! Hi-five! Yep! Thank you  :kneelbow: And yes! I'll try to make them all suffer! Mwuhahahaha~!

Hey guys, here's the 11th and 12th Chapters ^^ Thank you for reading and leaving great comments ^^ Well... Here goes~

Chapter 11

Anna looked at her, shocked. The rebellious girl, Matsui Jurina, was scared of someone she called useless?! Anna continued looking at her, with her jaw opened wide from the shock. Kumi saw this and closed Anna for her. She looked at Jurina.

“Onee-chan actually got mad at her. And it has only been a day.” Kumi thought to herself as Anna asked Jurina what Rena looked like.

“She looked like she wanted to kill me.” Jurina told her.

“Onee-chan doesn’t like killing anyone.” Kumi told her, trying to defend her sister.

“Well, I just know that I’m not going to do that anymore.” Jurina stated, making Kumi smile.

“But that doesn’t mean that I won’t fight with her!” Jurina added, making Kumi pout.

“Ow, come on! Look what you did!” Anna scolded Jurina as she patted the back of Kumi, who was pretending to cry.

“Sheesh! Fine! I won’t fight with her! Happy?” Jurina sighed.

Kumi nodded and smiled.

“You’re just lucky that I found you interesting.” Jurina told her as she pinched Kumi’s cheeks.

“See, Jurina? You can get along with someone from the Royal Family.” Anna quickly realized her mistake and clasped her hands on her mouth.

Jurina slowly moved away from Kumi and Anna looked at her apologetically.

Silence filled the air and Anna felt like shooting herself for ruining the moment. Kumi looked at Jurina, who looked away from the two.

“Nee, Jurina. Why do you hate my Family?” Kumi finally asked, breaking the silence.

“They killed my parents.” Jurina answered softly, trying not to use ‘your’ in the sentence.

Kumi’s eyes widened. No! Jurina couldn’t be one of them! Right? That was not possible! Her sisters couldn’t possibly have killed Jurina’s parents accidentally, right?!

Anna saw Kumi’s shocked face and nudged Jurina. Jurina turned and saw Kumi look at her. She looked shocked and Jurina started wondering whether what she was assuming was true.

“T-That can’t be possible.” Kumi told her.

“What do you mean?” Jurina asked.

“When did your parents die?” Kumi asked her.

“When I was 10 years old.” Jurina replied, wondering why Kumi asked.

Kumi sighed. Nope. Her sisters didn’t kill Jurina’s parents then. Her sisters killed those people two years ago. They couldn’t have been the ones who killed Jurina’s parents. But then, a thought came to her mind and her eyes widened again. If her sisters weren’t the one who killed Jurina’s parents, could it be her parents?

“Jurina’s parents died four years ago.” Anna told Kumi.

“If that was the case, then my Family didn’t kill your parents.” Kumi told them, sighing gladly.

“What do you mean?” Jurina asked.

Jurina stared at Kumi. How could she say that her Family didn’t kill her parents? There was no other Family who could be listed as suspects.

“My parents died six years ago in a plane crash, with the other previous Royal Family members.” Kumi told her.

Anna stared at Jurina, who became pale from Kumi’s words.

“Then, the Royal Family couldn’t be the killers.” Anna stated.

Jurina looked away from the two. She couldn’t face their faces. Not when she accused Kumi’s Family of killing her parents. And not when she told Anna that she was going to kill the ones who were related to her parents’ killers.

Silence filled the air and Jurina stood up. She walked in front of Kumi and bowed lowly.

“S-Sorry. I-I didn’t mean to accuse your Family.” Jurina apologized.

Tears started to form at her eyes. Kumi and Anna could see that Jurina’s tears were falling onto the ground. Kumi stood up and enveloped Jurina into a hug. She hugged her tight and soon, she felt Jurina hug her back.

“I’m just glad that my Family wasn’t the one who killed your parents.” Kumi admitted to her.

Anna smiled. Now for sure, the two Families would get along with each other. She was about to join the hug when the door suddenly opened and someone furiously came in.

“Kumi!” she thundered, making Kumi terrified and make her hide behind Anna and Jurina.

Chapter 12

“Kumi!” she thundered, making Kumi terrified and make her hide behind Anna and Jurina.

"Y-Yuki neechan." Kumi said, petrified.

Yukirin glared at her. Anna and Jurina thought that they saw a black aura radiating from Yukirin and somehow felt terrified with Kumi.

"Come here." Yukirin ordered in a frightening voice.

Kumi stayed behind the two.

"I don't want to." Kumi squeaked.

"Now." Yukirin ordered.

The other two looked at her, telling her to go. Kumi looked back at them and hesistantly walked slowly towards her sister.

"Y-Yuki neechan." Kumi said as Yukirin stared at her before grabbing her hand and forcefully making her follow her.

The other two looked at each other and decided to follow the two. In the hallway before they followed the two down the stairs to the living room, Anna turned to Jurina and asked.

"Yukirin is Kumi's sister?" Jurina shrugged.

"I'm confused as well. I thought that Kumi was an only child before she said that Rena was her sister." Jurina told her.

The two decided to ask Kumi later, if she remained alive.

At the living room

Everyone gathered at the living room. Takamina and the other Royal girls started wondering why Yukirin bursted through the doors of the mansion earlier while the other Rappapa girls started complaining why they had to come along.

"What happened, Yukirin?" Yuko asked as she stood beside Haruna, who was playing her DS.

"Kumi." Yukirin pointed at Kumi, who lowered her head.

"What's happening?" Sae asked Miichan, who was eating a cake.

"Be quick. I still have to do my homework." Mayuyu told her guardian.

"I-I'm sorry." Kumi apologized.

"Do you know how worried Rena and I was?!" Yukirin roared.

Kumi winced. She didn't mean to make anyone worried.

"Did you know that I almost fainted while driving on the way here when I heard from Rena what you did?!" Yukirin asked Kumi angrily.

She started pacing back and forth. She was fuming mad and everyone started wondering what Kumi did.

"And Rena! She was in tears on the phone! Did you know how much you made the two of us worried?!" Kumi felt some tears falling from her eyes.

"Y-Yukirin, come on. Ease up on--" Sae tried telling Yukirin but was immediately glared at by Yukirin.

"Stay out of this, Sae!" Yukirin snapped, shutting Sae up.

Takamina walked between Yukirin and Kumi. She looked at Yukirin.

"Yukirin, I understand that you're mad, but whatever Kumi did, I'm sure that she's feeling sorry for it." Takamina told her, looking at Kumi.

Kumi sobbed and nodded, not looking up. Mayuyu watched her guardian scream out in frustration and wondered where the girl she thought was quiet went to.

"What did Kumi do anyway?" Mayuyu asked, wondering why Yukirin seemed to be so concerned with whatever Kumi did.

"She skipped school!" Yukirin answered angrily.

Everyone looked at her. Yuko sighed, glad that it wasn't something as horrible.

"That's all?" Tomochin asked in disbelief.

"Yukirin, I know that skipping school is bad, but aren't you being a bit too harsh on Kumi-chan, Chiyuu~?" Tomo~mi asked as she intertwined her arms around Tomochin, who only pushed her away, making her pout.

"But that was very immature and stupid of her to skip classes." Mariko said.

"Mariko, she's just a teenager, she can't be as mature as you." Miichan told her.

"She's 17 years old." Mariko told Miichan, getting irritated that Miichan was talking back to her.

"I don't care about her grades. I care about her safety!" Yukirin pointed at Kumi.

"What if she was kidnapped? What if she got hurt and it became fatal?" Yukirin started listing and telling everyone about the 'what-ifs'

"I can protect myself. And I only skipped this time." Kumi told her.

"But you weren't in school! Your teacher was even found unconscious under his desk!" Yukirin told her.

Anna and Jurina looked at each other.

"U-Um... That was actually our doing." Anna told her.

"You two." Sayaka looked at Anna and Jurina, angrily.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop shooting your teachers?" Sayaka sighed, as the two looked at her with shame on their faces.

"Okay. How about this? Kumi won't do it anymore. Same for Anna and Jurina. Is that better?" Yuko told them.

Everyone nodded and Yukirin sighed as she nodded. She turned to Kumi, who stopped sobbing.

"You talk to Rena when she arrives here. She's probably pissed off." Yukirin told her.

Kumi nodded her head obediently and at that very moment, the door opened, revealing a tired-looking Rena. Rena walked to where Kumi was and looked at her while panting.

"Y-You... Have no idea... how much I've run because of you." Rena panted, as she looked at her.

"B-But thank god, you're fine." Rena told her with a smile, before blacking out.

To Be Continued...

Thank you for reading and making me feel a bit more confident Thank you *cries* :byebye:  :mon bye: Byee~!

\(^ - ^)/

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: MAX - Magic