JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Kissing you

Author Topic: AKB Rehab (PBA #6 Ice Cream) [One-Shot] SasshiYui 3/4/12  (Read 14375 times)

Offline Nyanoha

• ecchi
  • Member+
AKB Rehab (PBA #6 Ice Cream) [One-Shot] SasshiYui 3/4/12
« on: October 01, 2011, 08:33:35 AM »
This is where all my drabbles of crack will go (hence your rehab to no angst-ness!) and to prove that this is a angst-free-zone, I'm calling this the rehab of happiness  :on asmo: I will post nothing but crack and all that goodness. To tell you the truth, I'm more towards angst, but here and there, I like to write all the random shiz that seems to pop in my head at the wrong times of writing (mostly towards writing angst...). I may not post things weekly but don't worry I will post, I seem to have the imagination of a unicorn! Trust me on this, the things I come up with may surprise you.

Now then....sit back, relax, and enjoy the crackdown that shall soon be comin'!

Warning: My posts may be big, or they may be small BD

____

PBA #1: Forgetful Rain

Problem: Rain and random forgetfulness

Size of case: Small

Patient:Takahashi Minami and Maeda Atsuko

I wrote this for Vanui  :heart:

My footsteps echoed off the walls as I ran through the tunnel, the umbrella still high over my head. I braced myself for the rain as I saw the exit. I ran faster.

Work ended about an hour ago but I had to stay late. Usually I would walk home with Minami, but I told her to go ahead without me. However, I forgot that it was raining outside. And more importantly, I remembered that Minami told me she forgot her umbrella. So basically, I made her walk alone, in the rain, at night. I mentally slapped myself.

I’m a horrible girlfriend.

I made my way to her house, passing the park on the way. Something caught the corner of my eye and I turned my head towards it. A small woman was under a tree taking shelter, looking quite lost. I made my way to her, panting slightly from running. As I got closer, I realized that she was lost in thought and more importantly, drenched.

I put the umbrella over her, covering her from the little droplets that managed to get in past the tree. She looked over at me, droplets of water from her wet hair slithering down her face. She pushed the hair that stuck on her face behind her ears and tilted her head. She smiled, the last thing I thought she would do in that situation. I thought she’d at least smack me for leaving her without an umbrella.

“Acchan, what are you doing here? Did you get off already?” I simply nodded. “Ah, I see. Well then, should we get going?” She got up from her seat, pushing her skirt down. I couldn’t help but notice she was shivering. She moved from under the umbrella but I grabbed her wrist, stopping her. She looked at me, confused.

I moved close to her and leaned my face down to her till our noses were touching. My lips touched hers before she could even react. The umbrella left my hand and dropped into a puddle as I moved my hands around her waist. I pulled her closer, my hands tightening around her wet shirt. Her hands wrapped around my neck, pushing my head closer.

I pulled away, just inches from her lips. She smiled dumbly. “What was that for?” she simply said. I winked at her and leaned back fully. I picked up the umbrella and put it over us. I took her hand and pulled her towards me, then wrapped my arm around her waist.

“Was I wrong? I thought your lips were blue so I thought I could make them come back to life.” With that said, I led us forward into the rain. She turned her head away to hide her blush and I smirked, my eyes trailing down to her shirt.

“Another thing, I like your black lingerie, it’s very…” I leaned down, my lips pressing against her ear. I smiled widely as she shivered at the touch. “…Sexy.” She turned red and smacked my shoulder.

“Baka!”

“Hey, I’m not the one who chose to wear a black bra and white shirt on a cold rainy day.” She looked away. “Oh, and don’t worry about catching a cold, Minami; I’ll make sure to warm you up when we get to your house.”

End.

Treatment/solved by: Each other.

Omake:

Minami: *sits in chair* Um...I don't see how that was going to help the rest of us here....

Dr. Nyanoha: *looks up from writing notes* You must not understand the feelings of everyone here then.

Minami: I don't see how I would...we are kinda alone in this room, while you take notes.

Dr. Nyanoha: *puts epic glasses on* You may not know this, but you two are a very popular pairing.

Atsuko: *looks away towards Narrator, wiping away her bored face* Minami, she is a professional, let her do her own job.

Minami: B-But...I don't see why we have to tell her what happened after...it's kinda.. personal?

Atsuko: It's not really personal, I mean....your mom walked in on us, I don't see what the difference is n-*mouth is covered by small hands*

Dr. Nyanoha is very amused. BD

___

Hoped you liked it! It is very small yes, but...I'm sure there will be more to come ;) Specifically tomorrow. Maybe. Please tell me what you think, and if any of this confused you, please tell me so I can happily explain to you.

For those who don't know, PBA is like a support group that helps people with problems like alcoholism, drugs, bullying, fights, etc. I tried to make it so it was like that, since some rehab facilities have them. But in this case, the PBA are for you guys and you are reading other peoples problems ;) To sooooooth you.

Thanks to Anon for proofreading it and helping me with it all  :heart:

« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 04:03:41 AM by Nyanoha »
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.

http://asteon.tumblr.com/

Flean

Re: AKB Rehab (WHERE SHIZ GOES DOWN) PBA #1 9/30/11
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 09:18:29 AM »
yeay!!! more nice fic to read... :twothumbs :twothumbs

I love this PBA...  :luvluv1:  Its short, but really nice!!!  :on GJ:

Can't wait for more~~  :mon cute:

Offline chibi-nyao-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • and see if the spark is still there
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 01:33:07 PM »
OMG this is so  :k-inlove: !!
Cute Atsumina  :k-wink: and wet Minami  :tama-excite:

Write more pleaaase !!  :luvuluvu:

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 01:46:16 PM »
Rain always makes things dramatic or sexy, depending on how you use it.

This was short but sweet but short, why you gotta cut off right there? D:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 05:37:28 PM »
Sexaddicchan going to made takamina feel her warmness

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2011, 07:54:30 PM »
 :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

OMG
Though its short, who cares, its flipping AWESOME!!!!!!!!
I the omake's pretty hilarious :lol:

and lesson learn.....make sure u lock ur door if u want some 'quality alone' time with ur partner :P

please write more...

Offline Nyanoha

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AKB Rehab (WHERE SHIZ GOES DOWN) PBA #2 10/1/11
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2011, 07:34:35 AM »
PBA #2: The Missing Top.

Problem: Mischief

Size of case: Small

Patient:Takahashi Minami and Maeda Atsuko

I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me. I put my chin on her shoulder and looked up. Her dark hazel eyes shone brightly as she smiled at me. My stomach did flips and I smiled back at her. My leg brushed against hers and her smile turned crooked.

“Ne, ne, Acchan, what would you do if you suddenly lost your top?” she asked me. I titled my head and tried to read beyond that mischievous smile.

“I’m not sure… but, if anything did happen to only me, I would chase after you until I wasn’t the only one topless.” As we got closer to the shore, a wave splashed over our heads. I coughed out water and looked around me for Minami. She wasn’t where she used to be.

Fear washed over me as I tried to find her. Then suddenly, I was pulled under by my feet. I raised my hand in the air for anything, even though there was nothing in front of me. I closed my eyes for a second then opened them in the water, my eyes stinging slightly from the salt water. I could see feet making their way to the shore and I swam after them.

When I got close enough to the shore that my feet touched the ground, I resurfaced. I took a gulp of air and glared at the perpetrator. She was smirking at me, her hands behind her back. She leaned forward and whistled.
“Dang, Acchan, I didn’t know you had such a nice rack,” she winked. I blinked. She then held up what seemed to be the top of my bathing suit. I could feel my face burning before I looked down to see that I was topless.

I sank to the ground, into the water, and crossed my arms to cover my chest. I glared at her. “Takahashi Minami, you give me my top right this instant!” She smirk only grew.

“Come and get it, Maeda Atsuko,” she said huskily, her eyes daring me.

I growled in frustration and looked around me to see if anyone was watching. No one was in sight. I stood up and ran to where Minami was, trying to ignore that fact that my ears were burning. I screamed out her name and chased after the smaller girl.
That day, I found out that little people can run faster than taller people.

Sometimes.

End.

Treatment/solved by: Problem still at hand.

____

Takahashi Minami

I ran to a palm tree and stopped, catching my breath. I looked back behind me. Atsuko was a little ways back, still running after me, her face burning red. My heart was racing, adrenaline pumping in my system. Five more feet, four more feet...

I panicked.

Three feet....

My hand went behind my back and with a pull, I pulled off my top. I waved it in front of her. "Look! Stop chasing me...now we're both half nak-" She tripped on the sand and fell face first, skidding forward to my feet. We both stayed there for a second, my mind trying to process what happened. She looked up slightly, her forehead red and her nose slightly bleeding. Her gaze made me shiver.

"Not good enough."

She reached up and pulled the last of my clothing down.

___

And there you have it, another little short  :hehehe: I hope you all like it and I thank those who liked my first one  :heart: Thank you for the lovely comments  :heart: More comments are appreciative ;), and I hope I don't take too long to post another one!

Thank you Anon for proofreading this and making me laugh  :heart:

Have a good day!  :byebye:

Flean

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2011, 08:07:57 AM »
Gah!!! What a nosebleed chapter....  :on bleed:   thanks for this PBA... I want more...  :bow: :bow:

Offline chibi-nyao-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • and see if the spark is still there
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2011, 10:18:14 AM »
I must be so blushing !! >//////<
I like your PBA  :k-wink: They are awesome !

Write more please !  :luvuluvu:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2011, 02:23:42 PM »
OMG :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Takamina got the guts to took off her own top........

and Acchan tripping on the sand and got a nosebleed after seeing Takamina topless......she's such a perv!!! XD XD XD

I love this!!!!

Please continue to write more of this :)

update soon

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2011, 04:11:58 PM »
OH GAWD!!! I love both stories!!! But I especially love the 2nd one! It made me almost have a nosebleed! More please!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2011, 07:14:39 PM »
Hahaha Takamina paid double!!!!

Offline Nyanoha

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AKB Rehab (Cloudy With The Chance Of Love) [One-shot] KojiYuu 10/28/11
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2011, 07:24:06 AM »

Cloudy With The Chance of Love

I looked at the candles in front of me, lit and burning brightly. I took a glance up to the people around me, laughing and cheering. I had just about ten seconds before she was done and I had to blow out the candles and, at the same time, think of a wish. My eyes trained on her. My pulse was racing, my thoughts going to a little before this event. I looked back down at the candles, one thought in my mind.

I wish I can show my true feelings, at least for one day.”

I blew out the candles with that thought in mind.

Two hours before

“Ne… Yuu-chan, why are you so clingy to me?” The squirrel on my lap looked up, smiling cheekily. We were at my apartment, lying on the couch while watching a movie.  Neither of us was actually watching the movie though. She was too close to me for me to be able to pay attention to the movie, and Yuko was being… well, Yuko.  It wasn’t like me to say something like that all of a sudden, but my strong thoughts caused me to blurt it out. 

“Hm… Nyan-nyan is just so huggable!” she told me, nuzzling my neck.  “I love my Nyan-nyan.”

My Nyan-nyan…

Her words rang in my ears, sending my heart into my ribcage. I gulped slightly and smiled that fake smile I always seemed to be able to conjure up. 

I love my Yuu-chan too…

Oh how I only wish to be able to say those words, those words that would send my little squirrel into a feeding frenzy. It would make her so happy; I could just imagine how she would just react. I could imagine her mouth dropping, imagine as she hugged me more tightly, and maybe even kiss me in pure excitement. It sucks being stuck inside this dark closet with no spare light bulb to help me see my way out. Why was I born as such a shy person who couldn’t even tell the simplest emotion?

I just did what I usually did on our movie nights: pretend like I was watching the movie, hiding the fact that I was actually watching the girl I was in love with.

~*~

An hour and a half after the movie, we both headed out to get something to eat. Tonight, she told me she was picking the place, leading to her picking out my outfit: an elegant red dress. She loved to see me wearing red for some reason. But of course, it was a little too revealing for my taste. We all know that she picked it so she could have something to ogle at.

We stopped at the restaurant then and I stared, my jaw slightly hanging. I heard her giggle next to me. She took my hand and went in front of the long line, cutting right in front of all the still-awaiting guests. She talked to the bouncer in the front and he checked the list, crossed something out, and nodded for us to go in. I was dragged inside, surprised with what was happening.  I was still surprised as I was dragged to a private room in the back and put into a large booth in the dark. My eyes could not adjust to it; the only light I could see was coming from the cracks of the door that closed behind us.

“Yuu-chan… what is go-” Lights flashed on, making me squeal and cover my eyes from the rays. I uncovered my eyes slowly and blinked away the agitation.

Confetti was tossed in the air all around us, getting caught on hair and clothing. Their voices raised high as they sang. Yuko was in the middle of it all, caring a large cake with lit candles. My hands went to my mouth as I looked around me. I giggled at all my friends who were here, surprised to see so many faces. This was indeed a big room.

The cake was set down in front of me, the words “Happy Birthday Haruna!” on it.  Flashes went out as friends started to take pictures, voices cheering and singing more as they told me to make a wish and blow. I looked up in front of me, smiling, tears in the corner of my eyes. My eyes stopped on her. She gave me her loving stare, her cute dimples showing. I looked down again at the cake. I heard her whisper sweet words.

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday my dear Nyan-nyan, happy birthday-” I blinked away the tears and blew out the candles, my thoughts on one person. Everyone cheered and started giving me hugs and I thanked them.  I loved one particular hug the best but of course I could not tell her that. I just hoped that my wish came true

Hours later, I did not realize that at the struck of midnight, my wish would indeed come true.

~*~

7:00am

My alarm clock blared on, my instincts making me throw my pillow across the room at it. When it didn’t shut off, I groaned and sat up, rubbing my eyes from the long night of sleep. I got up slowly and made my way to the clock, hitting the off button a little harder than necessary. I turned around to go back to bed, but I stopped when I saw my reflection against the glass window. I couldn’t make it out clearly, so I walked to my bathroom to look in the mirror.

It took all my strength not to scream.

My hands reached out to touch it, but just like the ones you’d see every day, it evaporated and reformed again. This was just a dream right? I mean, isn’t this sort of thing only seen in animes? Surely, having a cloud over your head showing text faces is not normal. Not normal at all. I sank to my knees, my hand swatting at the cloud with the text “;_____;” on it.

Today was going to be one hell of a day.

I looked back at the clock and groaned. The text face shifted slightly but went back to the same face from before. I left the bathroom and made my way to my closet, dodging all the clothes and towels scattered on the ground. I picked the clothes I would wear today, plucked a towel off the floor, and headed back to the bathroom. I started my day off with a warm shower, hoping that when I got out, the cloud would be gone. Unfortunately, even after changing, drying, and combing my hair, the cloud was still on my head when I left my apartment. 

I just hoped that no one would notice the big cloud over my head with the crying face on it.

I sighed and made my way to the studio.

When I entered the studio, everyone was already there. Takamina gave me a stern look for being late again. Other than that, no one looked at me as if there was a bright neon sign above me. I smiled happily and started greeting my coworkers. Everything was going fine, like any other day, until she spoke.

“Woah! Nyan-nyan, why do you have a giant cloud over your head!?” Everyone stopped what they were doing, their gazes meeting mine. I smiled sheepishly and looked up, faking cluelessness. I’m sure I looked very convincing.

Very subtle Yuu-chan…

I walked over to Yuu-chan and flicked her forehead. She squealed slightly, holding her forehead before I grabbed her collar and dragged her to an empty dressing room. Everyone went back to what they were doing, seeing that as their daily routine. I locked the door behind us and sighed out in relief. I shivered as I felt her intense stare. I turned around slowly, scratching my cheek.

“Nyan-nyan, I know this may sound weird, but really… there is a cloud on your head!” She pointed to emphasize. I looked up again, seeing the cloud shift back and forth on my head, the new text showing how calm I was.

<OAO>!?!?

“I know, Yuu-chan…I’m just as surprised, since you seem to be the only one who can actually see it.” She nodded, understanding, and then tilted her head.

“So… why exactly is there a cloud on your head?” We stood their facing each other, thinking, wondering. I finally had enough courage to say something.

“I have a clue why… but you’ll never believe it and… it’s…” She leaned closer to me, eager to find out the answer. I could feel my ears burning.

>///<

I pushed her back slightly and turned around, faking like it was nothing. I pretended I was serious, pacing the room, not looking at her. “I think it’s because I wished something yesterday, on my birthday, and it… kind of came true?” I looked back at her slightly and watched as she stared at the floor, her hand to her chin, deep in thought. I was just about to ask her what she was thinking when a knock came from the door.

“Hey, you two, stop making out and start warming up for practice!” Takamina’s voice was heard. She did not sound like she was joking. My face blushed and as I looked at the girl next to me, I could see that her cheeks were also slightly red.

“We’re not making out!” We both answered back to her in unison. We both looked at each other and I looked away when she said, “Yet”.

>//>

~*~

12:13pm

Since I told Yuko about the wish I made yesterday, I’ve been uneasy. It was like I was being watched. Every time I looked at her, she smirked at me and wiggled her eyebrows. I didn’t need to look up to realize that my face was stuck on blushing. I didn’t know why Yuko kept looking at me weirdly, and it wasn’t till lunchtime that day that I realized why she was doing it.

She was looking at my reactions to see what the genie cloud would conjure up next.

So I decided to play along; I would not have that cute squirrel outdo me! I looked down at my lunch and my tummy growled. Okay, the game starts after lunch. Like my mom has always told me, “You can’t win a fight on an empty stomach.”  Or maybe it was, “Haruna, get your elbows off the table!” I always seem to get those two mixed up.

I took a glance at Yuu-chan and saw her make a weird face. Though it looked cute, I decided to picture something else to surprise her. I imagined myself trying to read a book, my eyes going through each paragraph carefully with an attention span of longer than ten seconds. Even now I felt droopy from even thinking about it. I looked up to see if I succeeded.

¯\(º_o)/¯

What a weird looking face… Kind of scary too. I shrugged it off and saw Yuko’s confused face; it made me smile softly.  Today would indeed be a long day. I wondered how long I could keep on trying; surely I’d run out of things to imagine. It may not look like it, but my brain was not made for thinking.

I ate the rest of my lunch, trying not to sneak a glance at her, and when I was done, I excused myself and left.

~*~

1:34pm

My gaze was steady as I was playing on my PSP, my fingers working fast as I was getting close to defeating the boss. As the boss died a smirk rose on my lips and I jumped up to celebrate. Finally, I defeated it, my hard work in never giving up finally paying off! I looked down as I saw the next stage showing up, my character showing her swag. I giggled in anticipation.

Warm arms wrapped around my waist and I let out a shrill scream. I turned around, moving my legs as well, making them get caught in her small legs. We both plummeted backwards, landing hard on the wood floor.

“I- Ita…” she mumbled. I pushed myself off her, hovering, about to ask if she was okay. She looked at me and she squirmed with the little room she had. Her leg went between my legs, her arm brushing against my breasts. I could feel my cheeks burning. I refrained from hitting her, knowing that it was an accident, kind of.

>//<

I shook my head and looked down at her, her hand reaching to touch the back of her head. I took her hand before she could touch the forming bump on her head. She looked at me, confused, her head tilting cutely. I leaned down and kissed the top of her head. I heard her gasp softly, but she said nothing. I leaned back, my hand cupping her cheek. She leaned into the touch, both our eyes meeting the other’s. We stayed liked that for some time.

Until my leg gave out and I fell down, my face landing on her chest.

Silence hit us.

“I didn’t think Nyan-nyan had a perverted side to her.” She broke the silence like a knife slicing paper. I leaned up and rolled off her. I kept on rolling, rolling till I touched the wall. I got up, and walked briskly out the door until her laugh was out of hearing distance. I pinched my nose shut and made my way to the bathroom, hoping no one would notice the way my face brightened as my thoughts went to how her chest felt like a pillow. So very soft.

I pinched my nose harder and walked faster.

When did I become such a pervert!?

_| ̄|○|||

~*~

2:50pm

I yawn as I looked down at the lyrics in front of me, trying to remember them.  I put them down and stretched on the couch I was sitting on. I curled in a ball and closed my eyes, purring slightly at the comfortable position. I snuggled into the couch and thought about how perfect napping sounded like. I’m sure no one would miss me if I just slept for a little while…

My eyebrow twitched.

I didn’t dare open my eyes; I already knew that someone was watching me. I groaned slightly and turned around, showing my back to her. A finger touched my back and I stiffened. She slowly moved that finger down my back and I shivered. I pulled the pillow away from my head and I threw it behind me, pushing it into her face. I heard her muffle a small noise against the pillow.

“Mou… Yuu-chan, let me sleeeeeep…” I told the girl. She gave me a chuckle and put the pillow back under my head.

“Nyan-nyan, if you wanted to sleep, all you had to do was tell me.” I was about to complain when I felt the couch move and her arms wrap around my waist. She nuzzled her head in the back of my neck, yawning softly. “I’ll happily sleep with you.” My face was burning. I buried it quickly into the couch, hiding my face.  We stayed like that for a while until I heard her breathing slow down and she began snoring.

I moved myself around slightly, trying not to wake her up. I looked at her sleeping face and I smiled fondly at her. I kissed her forehead and pulled her closer to me, my head resting on the top of her head.  She nuzzled into my neck and sighed out contently. I breathed in her sweet scent and closed my eyes, breathing slowly. Within seconds, I fell asleep, happy to be so close to my little squirrel.

U//UzzzZZ

~*~

4:23pm

I woke up to movement. I groaned and opened my eyes. The first thing I noticed was her sparkling brown eyes and the next thing I noticed was her face nuzzling my chest.  By impulse, my hand went down and smacked her head. She grunted and rolled off the couch, holding her head. I sat up from the couch, crossing my arms.

“Baka Yuu-chan.” She gave me an apologetic smile that showed her dimples. She looked up and her smile widened. She sat up, kissed my cheek, and walked away. She glanced once to see my reaction.

@//@

~*~

5:30pm

I wiped my sweaty face with a towel and sat on the floor, my back resting on a lonely mirror. I watched the others still practicing. I wasn’t doing well today; I kept on messing up my dance routines. I personally think it wasn’t me; I believe it was that little squirrel. My eyes trained on her. I could see her in the mirror smirking, I could see her move her hips more than usual, and I could see her eyes glancing at mine every other second, as if watching to see if I was watching her.

I looked at the time and decided that it was late enough to leave. I got up from where I was sitting and made my way to the door. I waved to everyone practicing, not wanting to distract them. I got a few nods and waves back.  I gathered my stuff and made my way to the front entrance. I was just about out of the building when an arm looped around mine. I looked down as the small squirrel. She gave me her trademark smile.

“Ne, ne, Nyan-nyan, let’s have dinner together?” she asked me. I was just about to say no, but those puppy eyes! I simply nodded. She jumped up once, successful. She nuzzled my arm once and led me onwards. I really do love her best when she is happy.

“So where should we go, Nyan-nyan?” she asked, looking up. I shook my head and told her that she could pick. She smiled more and nodded. I couldn’t help but smile at all her enthusiasm.  We made small talk as Yuko led me to her choice of restaurant. I barely noticed where we were going; I was only thinking about her. I laughed freely at all the things she said that were funny, smiling widely. She made me laugh so easily, something that is very hard to do. I never feel tense around her; it’s like I can let everything around me go, and it’s just the two of us left standing.

I pulled her closer, happy. She tilted her head slightly but said nothing. I think the corners of her mouth twitched up higher. 

I felt like Jello inside.

“↜♡ᴥ♡↝“

~*~

7:30pm

We sat on the couch again, watching another (unwatched) movie. I was sprawled on the couch, Yuu-chan lying next to me, nuzzling my neck. I sighed. She wasn’t even looking at the movie! At least I tried to hide it.

ლ(´﹏`ლ)

I poked her side and she squirmed. I went to poke her again, but she caught my hand. She looked up. I looked away.

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ*

I could feel her nose poke my chin and trail its way to my cheek.

“I have a question, Nyan-nyan.” I nodded, still looking away. “Why is it that when I look at you, cling onto you, or say something perverted, you have weird text faces on that cloud?” I froze and looked back slightly, watching as her face turned into a delighted grin. Damn, she’s been playing with my reactions all day.

“N- no reason…”

WHY NOW?

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

She laughed softly and dug her nose deeper into my cheek. “Is that so? I think I know the answer though. All you need to do…” Her lips came dangerously close to mine. I could feel her breath on me, making the hairs on my neck stand up. “… Is say what’s on your mind.” My breath hitched and my face burned red. Does she understand what she is doing to me?

Those beautiful eyes told me yes.

My mind was running faster than it had ever gone before, so much that it hurt. It was getting hard to breath with her so close to me. She was inching closer, batting her eyelashes as she tilted her head, her dimples showing more than ever. My heart pounded loudly, making me wonder if she could feel or hear it. Her whole body was pressed against me. I was trapped between her and the couch, my mind reeling as I felt her chest press against my front.

“Y- Yuu-chan…”  My voice cracked, failing me, just like my body melting against her. Her nose pressed against mine.

“Come on Haruna, say what’s on your mind.” I tried backing up but her eyes trapped mine, enchanting me. “The truth.” The last words rang in my ears. It was the line that has always gone through my mind when I’m around her, trying to make its way out of my mouth and into her heart. Was it possible that she already knew the truth, and for how long, if she did?

Was it possible that she has been suffering as much as I have?

Maybe even more?

Tears stung my eyes as my heart and I made a choice, a choice that would ruin our relationship, or make it even stronger. Her eyes became worried, wondering why tears started to fall down my cheeks. She opened her mouth to speak, but I stopped her. My lips crashed against hers. Her first reaction was to make a small noise in the back of her throat, then to lean closer to me. Just as it started, it ended.

I pulled back to look at her, a small smile reaching my lips as I saw her eyes sparkling and her cheeks flushed. I caressed her cheeks and she leaned into my hand.  With power that I didn’t know I had, I finally said the truth.

“I love you, Yuko.”

Her lips crushed mine this time and I kissed back, happy that I’ve finally spoke out, the light bulb in the closet shinning brightly. We pulled each other close, whispering to each other our love. It goes to say that we both didn’t sleep much that night.

___

12:50am

I was holding the girl close to me, combing her hair with my fingers and watching her sleep soundly. I leaned in and stole a kiss from her. She mumbled something like “Perverted Nyan-nyan” and kept on sleeping. I smiled adoringly at her and pulled the blanket closer to us. She snuggled closer into my chest.

“Yuu-chan, even asleep, you can still be such a pervert.” I smiled more.

“Says the one who just stole a kiss from me.” I stiffened and watched as she opened her eyes, a goofy grin on her face. “But that’s okay, I don’t mind. Do what you will to me.” She winked. I could feel my ears burning and my face turning red. I looked away.

“How cute, you’re blushing!” she said in a teasing tone.

“S- stop looking at the c- cloud!” Her hand touched my chin and moved my face to face hers. She smirked and leaned closer till her lips barely touched mine.

“The thing is, Nyan-nyan, you don’t have that genie cloud on your head anymore.” I made a small noise as she kissed me, her body immediately pressing against mine.  It goes to say that we really didn’t get much sleep that night.

The End…ヽ( ゚Д゚)ノ 

I hope you all like it  :heart: I'm sorry I can't review to all of the comments previously but thank you all who liked it and commented, they were very much appreciated  :heart:

As it looks, it is not a PBA xD It's too long to be one, but yah know, some things come in large packages no? :3

I got this idea shopping a bit ago. I was walking in a weird store and my brother comes around with this cloud like white board and then, BAM, idea. It was funny actually, since I was listening to AKB at the moment when I saw that xD I almost got the white board just because I thought it was awesome for giving me the idea.

Anyhow, thank you Anon for PR'ing this and making me laugh with your comments  :heart: I also thank you for giving me some of those face, which I have to disclaim since they are yours  :heart: Hoped you like your "part 2" of ze gift ;)

Comments are appreciated and I'll try to update when I can, peace homies~

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AKB Rehab (Cloudy With The Chance Of Love) [One-Shot] KojiYuu 10/28/11
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2011, 08:37:52 AM »
AWESOME fic  :heart:

KojiYuu is so cute every moment  :heart: I was smiling the whole time reading the whole story, so cuuteeeee  :heart:

Finally, Haruna spoke out her love to her cute perverted squirrel awwww  :heart: :heart:

I really like this idea, thanks for posting this! imma read this over and over again. You already made my day  :heart: Thank you!  :)

I hope there will be more of KojiYuu fic  :heart:

Offline oist

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • chiyuu~
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2011, 08:55:47 AM »
   :inlove: :inlove: :w00t: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Oh yay. Whuoop. Whuap. Wow. I, well. I am at loss for words..
Have a Sashiko  :sashiko:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2011, 03:04:33 PM »
The cloud thing is funny ^^

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2011, 04:07:45 AM »
aaawwwww..the kojiyuu fic is so  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

i loovveee it  :mon lovelaff:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2011, 01:35:39 PM »
Nyanowan, I see what you did there.
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline Nyanoha

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2011, 12:50:20 AM »
What did I do meh homie? :P

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2011, 04:17:14 AM »
Nothing. :D
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Kissing you