JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cune - Dramatic Exotic Automatic

Author Topic: [Discuss] Dating an AKB48 Girl  (Read 7807 times)

Offline natme

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Discuss] Dating an AKB48 Girl
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2011, 05:50:15 AM »
^ Correct; they are not allowed to date. It's a common rule for idols.

So are their private lives monitored or are they just prevented from having private lives at all? There doesn't seem to be many photos or videos captured by people on the street TMZ style, so my guess is that they just simply don't have them. Also do they even have friends outside of AKB48? It would seem kind of hard to spend any amount of time with friends outside of the group considering how busy they are.

In order to keep this on topic, if what I said above is the case, I would not want to date any of them. It would seem to be more of a pain in the ass than enjoyable especially if it was a Senbatsu member. If I did fall in love with one of them, I would rather wait for her to graduate than to try and keep it a secret. I know some people enjoy that type of thing, but it really isn't for me. I would not want to sacrifice the ability to go on a date in public. Sitting at home all the time in secret can get kind of boring.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 06:48:41 AM by natme »

Offline hibachifinal

• リトル・プリンセス
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super Fab Imouto II Turbo
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2011, 07:45:10 AM »
i'd rather marry them

シャイニーくももかがやくよKY PP FCpixiv@hibachifinal

Offline MaxMcKay

• Chaotic Neutral
  • Member+
  • Offence is taken, not given
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2011, 07:50:50 AM »
Well If they could pull a 'Nakazawa Yuko' i.e. her relationship with Sakamoto went on for 8 years before the secret was out of the bag...
But then again, he's a Johnny's i.e. same industry, so maybe they're no stranger & hence are good at keeping secrets from paparazzis?
(or maybe they were already in their 30s when they begun, no one bats an eyelid :P)

Morning Musume died on December 15 2010 RIP ● S/mileage died on August 27 2011 RIP

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2011, 09:42:21 AM »
I'd date her, talk with her about the options, and let her indirectly have the final word (but make her think it was a decision made by both of us).

And during her idol career, if she said I'd have to wait a month or a year to see her each time. I would tell her I'd wait, and I would do it.
Because she's a star. And it doesn't matter if she's on a stage, floating in the sky, or by my side. This star shines just as brightly wherever she is.

I have a dream! :lol:

Offline Scatterbrain

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2011, 03:27:55 AM »
I'd try to date her very secretly, without no-one knowing it. But, I would thoroughly think about her making public or not, I would not like to affect her life.
Idols, idols everywhere >.<

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cune - Dramatic Exotic Automatic