JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yoobin - Honey feat. M

Author Topic: "The Prophecy"  (Read 16130 times)

Offline cocos_milos

• HAI!!! NICE TO MEET YOU>>>>
"The Prophecy"
« on: November 10, 2011, 09:29:32 AM »
Hai minna!!! I just want to post a story since I have read a lot fanfic and it give me a little motivation to write this story.. most of the story relate to my own experience.. I hope you like it.. I just try my best and I hope can produce more idea in this fanfic..
before that sorry for my English I'm not good in it, especially grammar and spelling..  :nervous :panic: :nervous

..............................................................<<<<<<<Intro>>>>>>>.........................................................

This is because of you father, you want a son but I’m the only daughter that you have got after my twin brother died because of illness.

“Takamina, why are you so, angry and upset with your father?"
" I can see in your eyes since past 2 years, it full with hate and depressed, is it about Kai ” Mom ask me one day before my flight.

With tears that appears to come out from my eyes finally I have  courage to share my feeling with my beloved mother..

“He’s not around anymore"
"Kai went away because of that stupid! decease.." I try to hold my anger.
"He’d get  two shot everyday  but he never cried..It because Father tell him that if he cried he won’t get better and make me feeling sad if I heard him… and so Kai never cried.. not even once..but he wouldn’t get better..Why my father be like that? When he can’t take care of Kai.. Why would he tell him not to cry? When it’s ok to cry, when he was just a child.. Couldn’t take care of him..”

“Your father probably crying to himself my dear.. he went a different way, you can see his eyes during the funeral day remember? ” my mom try to convince me..

“I cries a lot, when I saw him get shot.. afraid when grandma get angry..” I try to smile while wiped the tears.

“When a ten year old boy or girl cries and you’re trying to have them to stop crying, do you know what they need most mom....? ”
“A hug and ice cream”
that’s why I want to leave Japan for a while to treating my emotional, my feeling and most important my soul.. I put my last cloth in the beg…and zip it…

“Good night mom!!”  I than walk to my bad after prepared myself to sleep, before I close my eye I touch my necklace and hold the locket.

[Flashback]
Kai give it to me on my 7th birthday  and the card says  it is by generation to a generation and only one in this world. If you see the locket its perfect but my brother told me it is a couple locket. I ask Kai where is the other part of the locket he said it was a destiny that I {Takahashi Minami} had been chosen to engage to someone since before I were born. It is our ancestors prophecy and the name on the ring locket is my fiance name and Kai hope that I can find her/him one day. Scine I got the necklace before sleep I would say...

“Good Night ATSUKO, where ever you are, sleep tight.. (^_^) ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz...”

The next day..

“Ok Mom I’ll follow Dad’s order  after I graduate and get my Master degree there…              
give me 5 years and I promise !  I’ll  become your good and loyal son after I come back to Japan.. give me 5 years so that I can be myself and feel my freedom for a moment as a girl,” Takahashi Minami say to his father by not making an eye contact and grab her luggage from the car and put on the trolley at the airport. They walk in together and Takamine recheck her passport and ticket.

Suddenly an announcement “ flight to USA.. Passenger please enter gate 48”
“Hai!! That’s my call bye mom dad” Takamina hug her mother tight and shake hand with her father.
“Take care Takamina.. If you need anything call us or your cousin or best friends ..be safe ok!!”
I than walk slowly to the departure’s gate while waving bye to my beloved mom and I shout “ I forgive you dad..”

Takamina = has a twin brother that name Kai but he died because of illness, Takamina blame her father that he can't treat the decease and Kai feel the pain every time he get his medicine by injection. She is a genius kid, went to USA to study at age 13years old and treating her soul because of his brother died..
Kai = know about the Prophecy that make by their ancestor because he heard the story from his granddad and assume his sister is
"the chosen one" by looking at the sign that only he, his dad and  granddad know about it.

Please give me a good comment and reply so that I can motivate my self.. Thanks a lot...
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 06:48:06 AM by cocos_milos »

Flean

Re: "The Prophecy" (10/11/2011)
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 09:48:21 AM »
Eh?? :dunno: I kinda lost here... Kai already died right?? and Takamina was mad at her dad??

How old is she now?? I got confused by her 7th birthday, that Kai gave her a locket??  :dizzy:

So, the locket actually belonged to Kai, and the other ring locket belonged to Atsuko...  :mon dunno:  the one that destined to be engaged to Kai??

So, she's going to replace her brother??? :mon star:  And engage to Atsuko??     

Gah!!! I'm getting excited already!!!!  :mon lovelaff:   update soon~~~  :mon dance:

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 09:55:07 AM »
HOhoho~~ Nice Intro~~~  :lol:
Yea!! I can feel Atsumina~~~  XD
 :w00t: So Acchan and Takamina are destined to be together~~  :)
 :bow: Please update soon  :thumbsup

Offline cocos_milos

"The Prophecy" (11/11/2011)
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 04:22:17 PM »
( CHAPTER 1 )

It’s been 5 years..

United State become my second home..

yesterday is my graduation day… thank god finally I got my Phd. Instated of Master degree that I promise my Mom and guest what... through the years I spending my life here, I manage to improve my relationship with my Father. Thank God, that open my heart and forgiveness.

The youngest candidate..  I guest!!  Today I just want to get rest from the books and open my laptop suddenly after activate my SKYPE…

“Moshi..moshi..O..hai yo??  Takamina congratulate on your graduation.. Dad have a surprise for.. but guest what you need to come back to Japan ASAP [as soon as possible… please!! ]”

Here we go again… he used “please”  I can’t say No if some want used “please” I don’t know why.. just  I can’t stand to hurt people feeling ..

“But dad you know that I don’t want to go back to Japan.. If I’m in Japan I need to attend high school  senior .. because of my age, although I’m a genius…” “ come on dad don’t do this to me…”  “Mom.. help me come on..” Takamina suddenly ask her mother with pity voice.

“Don’t be like that remember what you promise your dad 5 years ago??  We have did our job this time it’s your turn Takamina and don’t worry about that, you’ll past it with flying colors”

“Come back soon!! It’s about your granddad will.. it’s important! and Of course your graduation present… Mom and dad will send Meetan as your personal guide to turn you to a boy 100%… for a week but I bet you will be in Japan in 3 days because you are genius kid,  as you know you act like a boy, you think like them most of the situation, it just your hair need to be change or fix.. because inside you 90% is boy ahahha.. the 3 of them laugh..”

“See you tomorrow TAKAHASHI MINAMI Your Highness!"” say Meetan

“ooohoi..!! mmm.. Hey, don't call me that."

Hei  Takamiget !!! come back soon!!  Suddenly I heard the back ground sound… that’s right all your cousin are here you know… Miichan, Sae, yuko, mayu ,Tomomi and rena..

“get back soon we have a lot to chat about, you will be in the same school with us but..” Miichan say while take the IPAD from my mother..

“ok  girls.. be careful using the IPAD its new”  I can hear dad say while mom give the thing to Miichan..

“We will surprise her .” say Rena and Yuko to the other girls

“eh..?? not her.. but him.. remember she promise to become a boy Yuko, Rena..” say Sae, mayu and Tomomi together…”hahaha.. Ta-ka-boy”

“ come on you guys.. Miichan, Yuko any good news?”

“ Yes, of course! There are twin tower love is going on here, say Miichan while pointing at blushing Sae and all the girls start to have a big smile”

“Twin tower..??? like KLCC, Malaysia??  what is it um…” Takamina say wonder about Miichan statement.

“Miichan don’t say more about the school stuff, it won’t be surprise anymore if she new all !!” All the girls say loudly suddenly…

“ok..ok.. my bad, see you soon takaboy” say Miichan waving at here with all her best friends aka her cousin.

“Ok, take care Mom,Dad, Miichan, Sae, Mayu, Rena , Chiyuu<Tomomi> and my squirrel Yuko.. Bye” I than close my laptop and walking to get ready to go to gym for the last kickboxing class and say good bye to my colleague..

The next day, Meetan arrived at the airport I grab my mini cooper keys  and speed to the airport..

Like mom say I manage to turn myself  to a boy character in 3 days but my hair.. Meetan suggest I wear a wig.  I try it not only ones but twice, it look fake to me not real and I feel uncomfortable. So, I make up my mind with a hard decision. That is to cut my precious hair near the airport before I take the flight, when I go out from the shop Meatan approach me and her eye was bright and her hand cover her mouth avoid her from screaming..

“Takahashi-san!! What you do to your hair?? ”

“nanni..?what..  you want it short and look like a boy right..?? am I get a wrong cut? Is it honorable..? ” I widen my eyes and see my face at the shop mirror.
[/size]

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 04:27:53 PM »
Thank you for the update  :bow:
Its interesting  XD
Hehe.. I wonder what will happen next  :P
Update soon  XD

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 04:35:22 PM »
Oh! Update  :heart:
I wonder what Takamina looks like now  XD
Update soon  :bow:

Flean

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2011, 04:39:51 PM »
her parent want her to be a boy?? can I ask why?? (sorry for asking... I'm always confused...  :sweatdrop:)

When Meetan call her your highness, means that she comes from royal family?? :nervous

I wanna know what happened to her hair~~  XD   

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2011, 09:18:00 PM »
I completely like it!!!!!

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2011, 10:05:48 AM »
Please update the next chapter. Like your fic  :P2

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2011, 02:00:41 AM »
I got a little confuse at the beginning :dunno:
but for sure this will be interesting
but how did she try to be a boy in the first place?
Is she replacing her brother or something? :dunno: :dunno:
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 04:44:04 PM »
 :shy2: I like it! Waiting for your next update!
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline cocos_milos

"The Prophecy" (16/11/2011)
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2011, 06:41:59 AM »
Hai.. you guys and girls.. sorry to make you all confuse.. :bow: I just came up with the idea and write what that just come in my mind.. sorry with my English.. thanks for the comment... 8) So, Sorry if the story is kind of boring.. :sweatdrop: :nervous

CHAPTER 2
.......Flashback.......

I slept all the time during the trip. After arrived, I and Meetan went straight to the castle to hear the will. My father  and my mother was very happy with my look and appearance.

“ To my beloved granddaughter:

I want to tell you a story, our ancestor have make a prophecy that among the 7th generation in our blood line there will be a young prince that have  a good and very kind soul. He will be bring a good prosperous, peaceful and will make the country become great and harmony. He also will be married a young princess with have a good heart that’s make the all our people love her. At first, I thought it is your brother because among my grandchild he is the only boy. So, I give him the necklace.

But its turn out that is you TAKAHASHI MINAMI because you have the two sign that our ancestor predict. The first sign is the birthmark on your chest like a crown shape. The second is the most important sign, you are the only one know the lyric of “the song”. The song was created by our first generation. The past generation, your cousin and your brother only know the melody of the song. I heard you sing accidentally when you are playing with your brother on your 7th birthday. That’s why after I told the story to Kai and he give you the necklace. The necklace that have your fiance name “ATSUKO”. When the necklace attached together you will turn to a prince physically and you will use your brother’s name. so, that is why you need to be a boy  because the magical will happen and to avoid people from confuse.
 [once our  heir to the throne is a girl but suddenly its turn to a boy this statement will bring confuse to public and not many that believed there is a magic].”

After I heard the will I feel shock and scared because I will be the king. Its have many responsible to the people and country. Mother calm me down with a hug and say to me “you will make it don’t worry...you will make it don’t worry”.

Father told me that I will be in study at the “ Royal Academy”, the boarding school with that a royal blood, rich and clever kid. Most of their family support their studies. but I will went there as the royal scholarship holders. So that, no one will recognize me as the crown prince,  I will be more independent and careful with my money although I have my private account. Beside that, dad ask me to be the advisory board of national audit as my first jobs as a prince. He told me to audit all the tax money to see the money was  use properly or there are people that take the money as their own profit.

.......End of flashback.......

I went to the school to check out and see the place, but I cant enter the school with my outfit but Finally I manage to enter the school. At first I was  surprised it was girls’ school but from the inside there are student that wearing a gakuran. What is happening here??

I walk by the corridor, there is a pool, gym, basket ball court there are many facilities. While I’m walking and taking picture of the place suddenly I saw a girl on a bench… reading a book under the large sakura tree. She is so diligently read the book.. I looked at her. She had a beautiful eyes that very captivating. Her  shoulder length hair swayed with the wind.. she so, focus with the book  not aware there is eyes watching her. I took some picture of her..

Suddenly the beauty eyes turned a gaze towards me with fierce look. “ ya bai!! She see me. I’m in big trouble”  she than scream “Intruder!! Help…Kidnapper !!” the scream make  my heart beat faster. I ran towards the bushes near the school fence. I heard many footsteps. It might be the guards. Damn, they are going to find me here.. Out of the blue, I saw a girl walking to my direction and she is …"Yuko". I jumped out from my hiding place and grab her to the bushes while cover her mouth to stop her from yelping.

“mmmmm….”

“hey… stop moving its me… OUCH!! You bit me.. hey its me TAKAMINA”
I turn her face to see me so that he recognize me.

“TAKAMINA!!” she than hug me with a smile

“shu..p.., silent... be quiet..”

“why are we whispering …”

Footsteps… Footsteps..

Suddenly, one of the guard saw Yuko school uniform. “Hey you back there what are you doing?”.
Yuko get up and face the guard while her eyes see my hand sign (Takamina) “ don’t tell I’m here”  I than put my index finger to my lips.“ Nothing… I just pick up my pin. It just drop here why?”
 the guard say “oo.. be careful there is an intruder.. if you see him Scream loudly so that we can hear you… ok” then the guard walk away.

Yuko than face takamina “ what are you doing here,  I almost did not recognize you?”

“I just came to see the school, tomorrow I will register in.”

"How did you get in here with the outfit?"

I show the fence..

"you climb up the fence how genius takamina.."

I make a peace sign with wide smile. "so can you help to lift me up to the fence know.. hehehe.., so that I can leave know before the guard find me.."

Over the fence Takamina say thanks to Yuko..

Suddenly there are an announcement. " Ding.. dong.. bell… To All student of the Royal Academy you are required to assemble in the great hall right now  because there is intruders. We need to check the school safety. Thank you".

You better go know Takamina say Yuko while waving hands and wink eyes, " thanks for helping me I owe you one… see you tomorrow.. bye.."

Yuko Pov….

While I’m walking to the great hall, I think of what just happen I can’t imagine to see Takamina today.. How she doing that.. for the first time our school safety have been brake down.. how genius she is…  the paparazzi and the photography can’t even enter the school to take the picture but he manage to  make it… I need to ask her how…   I need to tell "them" there is not intruders but our genius Takamina crazy action that never change.. I than smile as I walk..

« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 06:47:26 AM by cocos_milos »

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: "The Prophecy"
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2011, 08:12:33 AM »
i need to says that im a little confused.. I think that takamina gonna be a boy but its a girl who turn to a boy but she gonna be in woman`s high school so she dont need to be a man right?.. but with the spell or something gonna be a real man when the necklace are togheter? its right? jajaja sorry im confused a lot

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2011, 08:19:34 AM »
Hahaha Takamina is a genius ^^

Flean

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2011, 11:36:30 AM »
hahaha... now I understand.. Great flashback... but now I'm confused about the school... she'll enter the girl's school as a boy??

update soon...  :twothumbs

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 12:12:03 PM »
omg this is so interesting!! pls update soon xD

Offline cocos_milos

"The Prophecy" (20/11/11)
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2011, 06:17:25 PM »

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CHAPTER 3

.......AFTER STAY AROUND 30 MINUTE  AT THE GREAT HALL TO ENSURE THE SCHOOL SAFETY YUKO GET AROUND TOGETHER  WITH ALL HER COUSIN AT THE SCHOOL CANTEEN AND HAVING A TEATIME.......

“Our school safety have been break down.. I couldn’t imagine who do it..” Sae say to break the ice [start a conversation]

“That’s mean we need to be more careful.. It’s very scary.. the person could be a rapists or a criminal..” Tomo~mi gives her own thought while put her plates with a strawberry cake on the table and sit on a chair next to Sae.

“Hai.. hai.., that even disturb my good time..”

“ I’m watching anime and chatting with my friends that time”  Mayu make a face that she is not satisfied that they need to go to the great hall 30 minutes ago.

“Mayu… don’t be like that It is about our safety.. we will be in great danger , someone attempt to hurt us maybe…” Rena say with a worried mode..

“But.. the guy is s-u-p-e-r.. genius to break the school safety.. don’t you think yuko?” Miichan say while facing Yuko having a big smile and ate her ice-cream that she bought.

With a calm and simile face Yuko say “I know the person... the person that make this things happen..”

“Nanni..!! who??”  they asks together facing Yuko with a shock and wide eyes, Miichan and Sae almost sprayed out their food from their mouth..

“It’s Our Takamiget.. She come to school to look around” yuko said

“What!!!” together the spill the words..

“when did she come back?” Miichan ask

“Yesterday..”

“ but you girls should see her look.. her hair even shorter than Sae.. Such Kawaii!!!” Yuko say and make a lovely dovely look

“What her hair is shorter than me… I can’t wait to see her”  Sae said with a huge smile in her face..

“ When she will register and come to this school?” Miichan ask

“She will register tomorrow, she said to me before she leave…” Yuko reply

“Guest what,  the school will become more exciting and much interesting matter will be happen” Mayu say after took a sip of her tea

“with her crazy idea and thought,  our Student Committee will have a lot of trouble..” Rena add the fact to the conversation.

“Yes… that’s right…”

“But remember We need to hide her identity as the Crown Prince to protect her. We just to introduce her to the other student as our cousin or our best childhood friends..” Tomo~mi remind the promise that they make to Takamina’s parents.

“Yea!! I really want to see her tomorrow, Thanks Yuko for the info.. I need to go practice now.. bye girls” Sae than get up from her sit and walk away to change her cloth. She had basketball training.

After that, all the girls move to their own way, with their own planning program for that day.

At one corner of the canteen...

“Acchan, why they sit together?” Yukirin say to Acchan while pointing at Sae, Yuko, Mayuyu, Rena, Tomo~mi and Miichan.

“mmm,  I dont know, it’s very rare to see the cousins sit together” Maeda Atsuko say to Yukirin

“But you can see.. their eyes were shining and their face with smile.. I never see Chiyuu look so happy” Itano Tomomi  say to her bestfriend to make the topic become more hotter.

“What are they discussing, I’m dying to know...” Jurina say curiously..

“ara... ara.. they have finish, Acchan go and ask Miichan you close to her..” Sayaka give an idea. She see Sae leave the group behind to go to her room.

Acchan waving her hand to Miichan, and ask Miichan to come to where they are sit.

“Hai.. my wify,miss me..” Miichan wink her eyes..

“Miichan, I want to ask you something... can I?” Acchan start the conversation

“Yes, anything you can ask me.. my wify” Miichan make a chu mouth..

“mmm, what are you cousins discuss together?,  It very rare to see you all sit together... If you don’t mind to answer my question” Acchan ask with her eyes watching Miichan face.

“ooh... about that ...the school will be more interesting..  our master planning and genius best friend  will register in tomorrow, I wonder the school will be more exciting..” Miichan say with happy face. Then, Miichan leave because she has something to do…

“Acchan, somehow I have a bad feeling about this person” Mariko-san say suddenly and finishing her cake.

The next day..

The Principals took Takamina to her room…

Principals say to Takamina:

“Takahashi-san your room number is 48, In the room there is bathroom, a computer with internet access, this is phone that you can only mesej, e-mail or call the students in the school and your parents only. This school give chance to student to wear a boy or girl school uniform as their outfit although this is a girl’s school.”

Takamina put her things in the room and then walk together with the principals to her office.

“The gakuran you wear is really suit you but you look like a yankee a little bit with the plaster on your head”. The principals say to Takamina

“Thanks, I take it as a compliment. Oh, the plaster I hurt myself while I wake up this morning . Principle you also look great” Takamina say to the principals with smile.

At the principals office:

“Takahashi-san, for this moment you will stay in class 2-C. But after the mid-exam if you get a good result you will change class. As you know in there is 3 class in this school A, B and C. Class C is the lowest and most of the student have an average marks in exam but excellent with their curriculum. I know you are genius that’s why I put you in that class so that you will motivate the student to aim higher. I know you can do it. One of your cousin is in that class her name is...”

“Oshima Yuko” Takamina finish the principals last word.

“How to you know?” principle ask.

“I know her very much, she hate math.. that’s why her result is average” Takamina answer.

Principle holding Takamina both hand and say “ I really need you to improve the class result..”

“Hai!! Got it” takamina say with responsible.

The President of Student Committee will take you to your class..

Knock… Knock..

"there she is, come in.."

Takamina POV:
When the door open I saw a girls taller than me appear but she look familiar. Yes, that the girls she saw yesterday but she don’t ware her glasses today... I point my finger at her and say....

Atsuko POV:
Principals ask me to go to her office. Maybe it’s the new student that Miichan’s  bestfriend. I need to take her to her class. When I enter the room, I see such a Kawaii!! Boy but she look like a yankee with a plaster on her head. Then why she looks so familiar, are we have meet before?.. then my mind gathered the information. The boy that I see yesterday... she is the intruders.. I point at her and say...

Suddenly the words coming out from both mouth...

“YOU..”

“YOU..”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
TAKAHASHI MINAMI HAS 2 ROLE:

1.   AS herself, A GIRL WHEN ENTER THE SCHOOL, BUT SHE ALREADY CUT HER HAIR. Besides that’s , she will live on her own in the bungalow near the boarding school during school holidays to be  independent and have an experience how the ordinary citizen live.

2.   AS A BOY (KAI)  WHEN HE NEED TO DO A JOB AS A CROWN PRINCE such as sign a memorandum of understanding (MOU) between the countries, matter that relate to international relationship.

So sorry.. I late to post my chapter...  :depressed: hope you all like it... I don't have any idea any more... :dizzy:
Need to take a rest and think more... :dunno:
See yea again...bye  :byebye:
Thanks for the reading :onioncheer:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2011, 06:26:54 PM »
ahhh ok i got it!! jajaj master mind.. its gonna be interesting. Jajaj maeda and takahashi ..fight gonna be epic too I can wait.. thnax for upload soon

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2011, 06:52:22 PM »
it's awesome so far xD i even clicked on the notify button so that if there are any updates from u i will definitely shoot here and read! keep it upxD but don't stress yourself ^^ looking forward to the next update (Y) :twothumbs

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2011, 07:59:37 PM »
Mean minami is a girl when around  Maeda ? And maeda suppose to marry Kai (minami bro) but turn out minami (kai form). Is it right ?

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yoobin - Honey feat. M