JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Sweet

Author Topic: Strawberry Penguin [ 27- 24th November 2012 ]  (Read 34785 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Strawberry Penguin [ 21- 11th May 2012 ]
« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2012, 08:07:05 PM »
Ah, things are so awkward between them now~! Just when I thought they would get a good routine going, Risa had to get all grabby grabby.

And Sayu! Man, she got off easy with only one hit, even Risa does less to provoke attack.

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #101 on: May 11, 2012, 12:00:23 PM »
NYAA~! Ai's remembering~ >w< I'M SO HAPPY!! Updates! Lovely, fluffy, updates~! ^^

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #102 on: May 21, 2012, 02:37:18 PM »

[22] - House of Penguins (2)

"He's gone again." That was the first sentence Ai mumbled when she woke up. It had been months since their marriage and Ai had always awaken up with Risa already out of room. The next time she would see her in the very same day would be roughly an hour before the usual dinner time at the Royal Dining Hall. Dejectedly, Ai dangled her legs off the gigantic bed and got onto her feet

'I really wonder if he is that busy or not. . .' Ai thought sadly in her mind. 'Why am I even feeling sad in the first place ? Isn't him just someone I'm dread to be married to all these while? ' Ai continued wondering in her mind. She pouted sadly, to no one in particular as she changed herself out of her sleeping outfit and began her adventure out around the palace along. That was how she had spent all her time all these while. She thought that Erina would be a perfect accompany when the Penguin was seemingly busy with his life, but it was the total opposite. Apparently Erina had found herself busy with Kanon, with the former leisurely torturing the latter with her common smacks on the younger's head.

And her wandering this day brought her to the southern gardens for the first time in the past three months. She had decided that she should avoid the west wing of the palace as possible as she could, due to the Penguin princess who had always aimed to catch her off guarded by stealing kisses off her lips. Though she thought that the princess was weird, she couldn't help but to enjoy the little attention the younger had tried to give, given the fact that the older brother, her named husband, seemed to have no time to keep her accompany in anyway.

'Ah~~ The air smells fresh!!' Ai thought in her mind as she took in a deep breath. A slow after smell filled her nose cavity which triggered a sense of familiarity within Ai. 'The smell of strawberry plant!' The revelation grew. She set her sight afar and saw a little piece of green field, with tinges of redness embedded within them.

"Strawberry? They have strawberry over here?" Ai mumbled to herself as she paced herself forward at a faster speed. "I never knew they had strawberries here. Kanon lied." Ai continued mumbling. She squatted down onto the ground, pulling her long dress slightly to the side to keep them out of the way as she plucked one of the fruit off the flimsy stem and brought it up to her nose, giving the first a little sniff. "Ah, it smells like the ones I really liked." Ai chipped excitedly to no one in particular. Giving the fruit a little wipe on her garment, Ai brought it back up to her face again, this time round aiming for the mouth, with the intention to taste the fruit, only to be stopped in her actions by her nearby conversation she heard.

"Aika, be careful!"

The familiarity of the voice caused Ai's ears to perk up. Slowly and smoothly, she got up back onto her feet without much difficulty and saw Risa standing roughly 10 metres away from where she stood, supporting a younger girl by her waist with one of his hand and another at her wrist, with his face really close to the younger girls face.

"That was near. Are you alright?" Risa concerned as they maintained the position, eyes locking slightly.

Aika said nothing at first. Instead, she just nodded her head in acknowledgement and wriggled her wrist out of Risa's protective grip. "I tripped on the branch." Aika explained. She pulled her weight away from Risa as she tried to stand on the own, only to stumble again.

"Be careful!" Risa called out. "You are still recovering from that ankle sprain you had last week. " Risa continued. "I shouldn't have asked you in today." Risa finished as he talked to himself.

"I'm all fine, Prince Gaki." Aika replied shyly.

Risa made sure that Aika was standing all firm on the ground before releasing his protective stance around Aika. After which, he shifted his attention ahead only to find something soft hard landing straight at his forehead, followed by a slight splatter and dripping of a pinkish red fluid down that forehead.  "A - i?" Risa stuttered.

"So I see. . . This is what you have been busy with, Prince Gaki." Ai articulated rather mercilessly. Without giving Risa a second chance to explain for himself, Ai swift the long ends of her dress aside and turned around before stomping her way away from the garden fields. The initial stomps turned fast, with Ai breaking into a sprint when she reached the polished hallway of the palaces, pulling herself further away from the southern garden.

"Ai!" Risa called out loud and wanted to chase after her, only to be halted in motions by Aika.

"Prince Gaki, you are bleeding!" Aika cried out.

Risa wiped away the sticky red liquid on his forehead with the back of his hands. "It's not blood. . . It's strawberry juice." Risa revaluate silently. "She- she threw strawberry at me. . . " Risa mumbled under his breath. 'She actually threw her favourite fruit at me. . .. She . . . Must be really upset isn't that so? Would that mean that . . . she remembers? ' Risa realised. Once again, he took his stance, with a black bag tied onto his buckle, and began his dash ahead to chase after Ai.

"Wish you good luck, Prince Gaki." Aika smiled gently as she watched the figure of Risa gradually disappeared. 'Please give nee-san happiness and everything she deserve.'

-------

'Why am I so angry and agitated?' Ai wondered to herself after she had calmed herself down at a isolated corner of the place she had discovered weeks ago. 'Why am I feeling so sour when I saw that stupid Penguin holding that girl by her waist?' Ai continued in her mind before realising something really family. 'Wait a minute, what had I just called Prince Gaki by in my mind just moments ago? ' Ai  thought weirdly in her mind. 'ARGH!' Ai groaned inwardly as she ruffled her hair up into a mess.

"What are you doing alone here?" A clear charming voice echoed from Ai's back, catching Ai off guard as she jumped up in surprise. She turned around swiftly, and saw a young, tall, charming gentleman standing right behind her. He had his long hair tied up in a low ponytail, his hand crossed slightly behind his back as he bowed lightly, politely.

"Who are you?" Ai blurted out without much consideration.

"Maki." Maki simply introduced himself. He paced himself slowly and settled himself on the seat beside Ai politely before continuing. "Mame's older brother."

"Mame?" Ai enquired as she tilted her head slightly.

"Risa." Maki explained shortly, only to receive the same puzzled expression from Ai. "Prince Gaki." Maki explained again, this time round with a term more commonly used by people around the palace.

"Ah- I see . . ." Ai finally understood. She turned her head back and stared straight into the empty space ahead.

"What are you doing alone over here?" Maki asked again.

Ai shook her head stubbornly, refusing to explain the reason for her solitude. She set her sight ahead and kept her mouth hummed.

"Did Mame bully you?" Maki continued concerning as he patted the top of Ai's head lightly, as an act of consolidation.

Ai shook her head lightly in response as she took in a deep breath.

"Angry at Mame for not spending time to accompany you?" Maki continued suggesting, only to receive the same response from Ai once again. Realising that Ai was not willing to talk at all, Maki had decided to remain silent. He sat a little more closer to Ai and decided to just sit silently beside the younger girl, as a form of accompany.

It was until about 10 minutes later that Ai had decided to moisten her lips and begin talking. "I - I'm lost." Ai started off quietly.

"Lost about?"

"Everyone has been telling me that I had knew Prince Gaki and was in a relationship with him before I came into the palace. . ." Ai continued.

"Who's everyone?" Maki asked.

"Erina. . . and Prince Gaki. " Ai answered shortly.

"Ah. . . "

"But. . . I couldn't remember a single thing. Not at all. . . " Ai continued. 'And now, that. He must be lying to me all these while for which we are a couple. Why am I feeling jealousy anyway?' Ai thought in her mind as her vision blurred.

"Don't cry. . ." Maki consoled, causing Ai to tense up a little. She never liked people seeing her tears. Pulling up a strong front, Ai argued.

"I'm not crying. It's just that some sand had managed to get its way into my eyes."

"Really?" Maki leaned in even closer and held the younger girl by her face. "Let me see." With that, Maki leaned into Ai's face as he checked Ai's eyes.

It was so close that Ai could feel Maki's breath on the soft skin of her cheeks. But her heart was not racing. Instead, fear grew. An unexplainable sense of fear. She could feel Maki blowing lightly at her tear stained eyes, as an attempted to remove the said sand from them. 'Why am I feeling like I shouldn't be in this position with another guy?' Ai wondered silently in her mind as she hoped to close her eyes, but failed as the fingers at the corner of her eyes kept them open.

Before Ai knew it, she felt a pair of strong grip on her right hand that was placed behind her back pulling her away from Maki, towards the back of the force. "What are you doing? Nii-sama? Trying to kiss MY strawberry?" Risa shouted. "Don't tell me that you are just helping me to train Strawberry to be a better kisser like what Sayu told me." Risa continued mockingly, still refusing to buy the story his younger sister had gave for the constant kiss attack on Ai.

"My Strawberry?" Ai huffed silently under her breath. The very sentence triggered a precious memory from the bottom of her mind. The memory of her giving Risa his birthday surprise by spending the day out at the mountains. Staring straight at Risa's back view, Ai's eyes shimmered as her voice trembled. "Penguin." Ai whispered.

But that remained unheard by Risa. He was too involved in the conversation with Maki that he had failed to hear Ai's mumbling.

"Why are you thinking in that way, Mame." Maki tried to calm his younger brother down. "Ai said that she had gotten sand into her eyes. I was just trying to help her to remove them." Maki explained.

"For real?" Risa toned down his rude tone.

"That's right." Maki reassured as he patted on Risa's head. "You should have make more time free to spend with your wife, Mame. I heard from Sayu that she had always seen Ai sitting alone at different parts of the palace, staring blankly into the space. I know it's busy to deal with the throne, but, don't forget about your wife. Don't make whatever that had happened to me happen to you. . ." Maki advised. With that, he patted Risa's head once again before he made his way away from the couple.

When Maki was absolutely out of sight, Risa turned around and came face to face with Ai for the first time in the day, only to find light shimmering brightly at her eyes. It was the reflectance of the sunlight against the tears that had formed in Ai's eyes once again. "Don't cry. . ." Risa hushed as he brought up his right fingers and wiped away the tears that are now cascading down Ai's cheeks. "I'm sorry." Risa apologised. "But I hope that you do not get the wrong idea about me and Aika. She's just my helper for my surprise for you."

"Surprise?" Ai asked in a high nasal tone.

"This." Risa unhooked the black bag from his buckle and presented it to Ai. "I know you have been missing eating strawberries a lot. And I know it's difficult to bring them into the palace from the Land of Strawberry. So Aika had gave me a bag of strawberry seeds, in an attempt as a plan to make you remember the past. But after working hard in the gardens for the past 3 months, I realised something really important. It doesn't matters if you remember me or not. We will still be together, even if you can't remember our relationship from the past. Why not let's just start anew, starting a fresh on a new page, writing new milestones together?" Risa confessed.

The tears that grew intensified. She had remembered. She had remembered her penguin. The sweetness, the heartbreak, and can only be grateful that the Prince she was destinated to marry to was indeed the one and only penguin she had love. Yet the whole confession Risa had just presented to her right now is bringing her emotions high up to another level. 'Let's start anew, erasing the heartache that had once happened.' Ai concluded in her mind. And therefore, she had decided to pretend she still could not remember Risa at all, and had only began to accept Risa a little bit by little bit due to the proposition Risa had just gave. With that, Ai nodded her head once.

A childish smile escaped from Risa's lips. He revealed the black bag open and urged Ai to take one of the strawberry. Ai did. She placed the strawberry in her mouth, only to cry out, "Ah! It's so sweet! I miss this taste!" Ai took the black bag over from Risa and sat down on her previous seat, beginning to much on her favourite fruit bit by bit. Remembering that she was suppose to not remember anything about Penguin, she offered the bag to Risa. "Do you want 1?"

Risa hesitated. Not wanting to disappoint Ai, Risa accepted the offer. Picking one red strawberry from the bag, Risa gave the fruit a little bite, only to be awe by the sourness he tasted on his tastebud.

"It's sweet, isn't that so?" Ai chipped excitedly.

"It's sour." Risa honestly replied.

"Eh? Really?" Ai took the remaining of the strawberry from Risa and popped it into her mouth. "Nah, that's sweet." Ai concluded as she chewed up the strawberry into pieces.

Risa stared blankly at Ai's action, shocked that the strawberry girl had made no hesitation and ate the strawberry he had just bitten on.

"Do you want to have another try ?" Ai asked, still chewing on the piece as she offered the black bag to Risa once again.

'The only sweet strawberry I had ever tasted, was the ones you had fed me through your mouth, Strawberry. . .So if I were to eat strawberry again. . . It has to be through your mouth.' Risa thought silently in his mind as he shook his head hesitantly.

Yet before he knew it away, he felt Ai's lips pressing softly on his. The aroma, the sweetness of the strawberry filled his mouth. "It's sweet, isn't that so?" Ai giggled as she pulled her lips away from Risa.

"You - you remembered?" Risa stuttered.

Ai shook her head lightly. "It's just my thank you for your effort to grow the strawberries." Ai grinned. With that, she stood up back onto her feet and took a few steps forward, leaving Risa sitting alone, frozen on stop. "I'm going to share the good news with Erina." Ai continued, shaking the black bag she held on her right hand. "I will see you at the Royal Dining Room at 6, Prince Gaki." Ai finished. With that, Ai skipped away from Risa, slightly exhilarated about the kiss she had just gave Risa.

"I guess, she really don't? Since she's calling me Prince Gaki?" Risa concluded to himself. 'But it's alright. .. because like what I had said, whether or not she remembers, it doesn't matter at all. . .Let's all start the courtship right from the start!'

Part 2 is here! :) heheh

Took me longer than expected. Was really busy and was away during the weekend, so. . .yupps :) heheheh

@ arisa03 : yupps i agree. . .=X

@ rndmnwierd : well, they are back on terms again. . . Well, Ai's hit is for the one she love :) hehehe

@ risa_ai : hehehehe. yupps.

Offline Shiawase_Honoo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Happy大作戦
Re: Strawberry Penguin [ 22- 21st May 2012 ]
« Reply #103 on: May 21, 2012, 04:39:00 PM »
Aww.........You are so awesome, cai-san!!!! :love:
Maybe the table would be destroyed if I keep read this chap. :bow:
Anyway, about my Aika...
Is she has anything about blood-related with Ai-chan :?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 08:56:58 PM by Shiawase_Honoo »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: May 21, 2012, 06:15:16 PM »
Ai finally discovers Gaki's little surprise! And ends up jealous, of course XD

Unexpectedly, Maki makes an appearance and Ai remembers.... but chooses not to say anything.

So, let the new beginnings commence!

Offline xyukie56

« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2012, 02:49:41 AM »
This isn't the end, right?  XD :sweatdrop:

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2012, 11:37:51 AM »
LOVE YEH SO MUCH~!!!!! So sweet. <3 I want a sweeter next chapter. XD SAIKOU~!!!!!!!!

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #107 on: May 24, 2012, 01:40:00 PM »
Cai-san! klajsdsklad and LOLOL AI-CHAN DON'T TROLL.

But although, I do think that she will slip up a "Penguin" somewhere anyway. xD
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2012, 03:52:31 PM »
[23]  - Strawberries 

"Ohayo!" Risa heard faintly in his dreams. He turned around on the uncomfortable couch and snuggled into the cushion of the backrest, brushing the soft wakeup call away at the back of his mind. Just as he thought it was just a part of his dream, the voice rang again. "Ohayo!" This was way louder than the previous time. He shifted back to his original position, with his eyes still closed. "Ohayo~" The third greeting was slightly softer than the second call. Though that, it was way much more gentler too. Risa could fell a soft breath really close to his ears. That's sent a soft tickle down his spine, causing Risa to struggle his eyes open.

"Hmmm?" Risa whined tiredly as a pout grew on his face. And right before his eyes, was Ai, kneeling beside the couch, with her face pulled close to his.

"Ohayo!" Ai greeted again with a sly smile at the corner of her lips.

"Woah!" Risa sat up in astonishment at the close proximity Ai was to him, only to slam his head at the forehead next to his."Ita." Risa winced in pain as he rubbed forehead.

"Ouch!"Came a lower voice than his. Risa turned his head around, only to find Ai, now seated on her ankles, rubbing her forehead gently, send a deadful stare at the Penguin. With that, Ai stood up back onto knees and swung her hand at Risa's head. "That hurts, you know! To think I had took the intention to wake you up for your morning courts." Ai grumbled slightly.

"Itai~" Risa winced in more pain as he hugged his head with his hands, hiding his head away from Ai's further attack.

"I'm leaving you as you are." Ai informed as she walked away.

"Ah. . . " Risa whined quietly as he watched Ai paced away. "Ohayo. . . "He greeted quietly under his breath, pouting lightly as he did so. Ever since that day at the garden where I confessed to her again, she has been acting really violent to me. . .Just like how she was back in the days. . .Could it be that she remembers? But it could be that since the confession, she had began to loosen up before me, explaining the current violence? It's not like she has been gentle to me before the confession. . . Risa thought silently in his mind.

------

"Ohayo!" Ai greeted gently as she walked into mini strawberry field of the palace. There in the field squatted Aika, who was working her way to harvest the rest of the ripe strawberries.

"Ah, Ohayo." Aika shoot up to her feet immediately, in surprise at the sudden visitor.

"Do you need some help over here?" Ai offered as she tilted her head slightly, shining her gently smile to the younger girl.

"Ah-" Before Aika could reply a no, Ai had already prepared herself for the work by pulling her sleeves up squatted beside Aika stood.

"I used to do all these work too. . ."Ai added on afterwards as she pulled the fruit off the stalk. wiping the fruit lightly on her dress, Ai popped it into her mouth. "Sweet."

"Yupps, they are definitely sweet." Aika tried to make herself slightly comfortable by agreeing to Ai's sentence and got herself back to work.

"You're are from the Land of Strawberry?" Ai tried to start a conversation with the younger girl.

Aika made no verbal response. Instead, she just nodded her head lightly to Ai's question.

"I thought so too. . .You look a little familiar to me too." Ai blurted out, without realising what she was saying.

That caught Aika's attention. "You remembered?"

"Eh, Ah, I -" Ai stuttered.

Aika giggled lightly. That made Ai smile a little.

------

Risa walked into the Royal Dining Room, only to catch Sayumi stealing a kiss off Ai's lips again. "Sayumi, what are you doing again?" Risa grumbled unhappily as he stomped his way towards the two and pulled Ai away from Sayumi.

"Nothing." Sayumi smiled, which irked Risa to a greater extend.

------

"Ne" Ai called out towards the Penguin, who was preparing his bed at the couch for the night.

"Hmmm?" Risa turned over causally and glanced over at Ai, who was kneeling on the bed, seated at her ankles.

"Wanna share a kiss?" Ai suggested, catching Risa totally off guarded.

"Eh?" Risa had his mouth dropped open.

Ai continued her grin, never ever breaking her eye contact with Risa.

After long moments of silence, Risa nodded his head to the suggestion .

" Too late! Time up!" Ai teased, sending Risa onto the ground, on his feet.

"Eh?" Risa's lips dropped open even wider. 

That sent Ai to her giggling fit, just by watching the expression on the penguin's face.

"Why?" Risa mumbled under his breath. He could not understand the reason for Ai's sudden actions. She had never been so open about kissing, let alone to tease the poor penguin with the issue.

"You were the one who suggested that we should start all over again, weren't you? But you are not making any move, Prince Gaki." Ai answered, as if she could hear his soft mumble.

"Eh? You mean I could make some moves?" Risa stuttered in revelation.

"I wonder. . . " Ai looked up onto the ceiling of the room as she pouted her lips like a young child.  She could not deny the fact that she was missing the intimacy she one shared with the penguin. Yet, playing with her game, she could not admit the fact right before the penguin. And that led to her current interaction with Risa.

"You mean for real?" Risa ran over to bed, just like how a baby penguin does, and lunged forward, with his upper torso landing onto the bed and lower torso remaining on the ground.

Ai pouted lightly, with a slight grin running at her lips.

"Really?"

The grin did not leave Ai face. Risa pulled his face close to Ai's face. Ai did not back away. Instead, she remained at her position. She could no longer contain her giggle. Taking that a sign for okay, Risa climbed himself onto the bed and right before Ai. Holding onto Ai's wrist gently, Risa leaned forward. Ai closed eyes, and waited for the contact she had longed for.

Though the contact was what she had longed for, she could not help but to smack the poor penguin at the head yet once again, when it had continued for a long time. "I can't breathe, Baka!" That was accompanied with the hit.

"I didn't do that on purpose." Risa quickly explained.

Ai narrowed her eyes lightly at Risa. "I hate to say this. . . But. . . Sayu really is a better kisser than you are. . . "

"Eh?! USO!"

Okay, After writing this, I realised its quite meaningless ;X prob just a short filler chapter until the next one.
This would be the last for SP until my exams ends. I'm intending to do one each for each story I'm writing right now. . . so that I won't leave the story hanging not updated for too long a period of time :) heheheh so yupps :)

@ Shiawase_Honoo : hehehe . I hope you won't destroy your table again with this chapter?? hahah. About Aika. . .that's a . .. :) read to find out :) 

@ rndmnwierd : hahahah. yupps. jealously made her remember :) isn't that good enough :) hehehe

@ xyukie56 : Nope, it's not the end yet :)

@ risa_ai : you want it, you got it ^.^

@ arisa03 : hahahha. It would be more fun to read with a trolling Ai :) heheheh *smiles evily* hahahaha. I wonder :)

Hopefully you will enjoy this chapter. I wrote it with a stupid smile that had never left my face all these while, so . . .hehehehe

de wa, until the next time ^.^
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 05:14:41 AM by caiyunki »

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
Re: Strawberry Penguin [ 23- 3rd June 2012 ]
« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2012, 03:56:26 PM »
Ichigo penguin da~i~su~ki!! ^^ exams are important, so if you can't update, don't rush! ^^ i'm contented with this chapter already~ i'll wait, ne?

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2012, 04:32:00 PM »
Since I started reading your stories (Since S E A R CH) there are days I go, "I think Cai-san would update today." and you certainly would. Today is one of those. >XD I think I'm becoming a Cai-san psychic or something.

I haven't read it >_<! I'll edit this later o A o Or comment again if I forget about this comment. xD

EDIT:
LOLOLOLOLOL. LOOOOOOOOL Ai-chan you troll. That was too much. wait for the day Risa just push you down on that large bed, and have his way on you. LOLOLOL. /shot
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 04:02:59 PM by arisa03 »
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline Shiawase_Honoo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Happy大作戦
« Reply #111 on: June 03, 2012, 05:48:34 PM »
I was reading this while I was drawing Kuduu in Heian period's man outfit.
Then I had to stop whatever I was doing.
You made me want to freeze myself in the fridge because I was melt by the heat of love :wub: :deco:

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2012, 09:27:10 AM »
hi Im new here!i really like your story caiyunki!!!!! specially Strawberry Penguin!!i cant stop myself from grinning( my face hurts) everytime i read this!!!!! :D :thumbup

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2012, 12:33:02 PM »
So now Ai is just trolling Risa XD It's cute to imagine. Hope they really start to get somewhere soon

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #114 on: June 28, 2012, 10:57:28 AM »

[24] - first date ?

Risa stirred slightly in his sleep as he felt a pair of hands tightening around his waist. He struggled to have his eyes open, and saw Ai pressing her face close towards his left shoulder, serenity filled within the atmosphere as her eyes were closed, sleep and sound. 'Am I dreaming?' That was what floated in Risa mind as he registered the face of the sleeping strawberry before his eyes. Memories from past where he kicked off the bed when he had unintentionally touched the strawberry in his sleep at night came flashing back into his minds as the thought grew. He shivered a little, as he felt the pain came accompanying with the said memory. That little action stirred Ai slightly awake from her sleep.

"Hmm? You're awake? Pen-" Ai articulated incoherently through her tired voice, coming into a mumbled ending as she snuggled back into Risa's shoulder.

"Hmmm?" Risa's eyes shot wide apart, awaking from his transition state of waking up to a wide alert state. He swift his head towards his side roughly, jerking his shoulders up and knocked painfully onto Ai's temples, waking the older girl up roughly . That was rough enough to earn him a faithful smack on the top of his forehead when the older girl up from her sleeping position and rubbed her temples gently to ease the slightly swelling.

"What was that for, pen- Prince Gaki?!" Ai grunted angrily, after have had to be woken up in an abrupt manner. She shot her deadly glare at the younger prince, making sure that the prince hand felt the threatening she placed in her voice to cover her mistake of blurting the nickname of Risa.

"That- I - That -" And indeed, Ai had achieved what she had expected. Risa had sank into his state of anxiety, stumbling onto his tongue as he tried to find an explanation for Ai's demand. "I - I - " Risa fumbled again.

Staring at Risa's apprehension, Ai giggled. 'He always like that when he's nervous. That's so cute of him. . . ' The sight of the bashful Risa reminded Ai of the day where Risa had burst out of his usually accommodating self to Ai's interrogation that had lead him to his confession.

"H-m-m-m?" Risa's hum raised half a tone as tilted his head lightly, not being able to understand the reason for Ai's giggles. 

"Nothing." Ai bit her lower lips after she replied shortly, knowing that her actions would lead to Risa's realisation of her having had remembering the past memories. She crawled over to the edge of the bed and hung her legs off, getting off the bed in a swift action. "I'm washing up first." She continued before disappearing behind the shaded doors.

"Eh?" Risa had not woken up from the events that had just happened. "Wha- what was wrong with her?" Before his mind could return back to his initial realisation, Ai had returned back into the room.

"I'm done, it's your turn now, Prince Gaki." Ai informed.

"Oh- " Risa crammed off the bed when Ai re-entered back to his vision. "I - I  " Without saying much more, Risa made his way swiftly towards the room Ai came from, ensuring that he had kept a distance away from Ai as he did so as he feared more violent acts from Ai. When he was all alone in the changing room, he calmed down and recollected the short events that had happened earlier before. 'She did call me Pen just now, isn't that so?' Risa reflected silently in his mind. 'Could it be that. . . . Risa continued in his mind. 'She said that. . . she had not remembered anything from the past. . . . nothing from the past. . . ' Risa thought absentmindedly as he slipped out of his sleepwear and into the better clothing. 'But - '

-------

"Why are we out here today?" Ai curiously asked as she looked over to Risa, who was standing approximately 3 feet away from her left, in synchronised as they walked down the busy market place of the Land of Penguin.

"I - I thought you are bored of staying in the palace all these while." Risa replied softly to Ai's question. "And you haven't been around to the places around the land of penguin. . . That's why I thought. . . "Risa swallowed the rest of his words.

"Really?" Ai excited in a high tone. Risa made no verbal response. He nodded his head lightly as a form of affirmation to Ai's excitement. Ai glanced over to where Risa stood before looking down at her fingers again. 'He's weird today. . . Why is he so shy today? That's so not the penguin that I had knew. . . ' Ai reflected silently in her mind.

"Hey! look at this!" Risa's thrilled voice caught Ai off her thoughts and directed her attention to where Risa stood previously, only to find the younger male no longer at where he previously stood. Ai set her eyes afar, and saw Risa way ahead of her, stopping before a shallow tank of water. Ai hurried her steps forward to where Risa was. "I bet you have not seen these before."

"What was it?" Ai asked before turning her eyes towards the tank, only to get herself shock by the contents of it. "WUAH! WHAT'S THAT?!" Ai retorted in her low voice as she backed away, hiding herself behind Risa's slightly taller stature.

"Eh?" Risa turned his head around a couple of times, trying to catch a glimpse of the panicking strawberry, but had failed to do so when Ai kept moving against the direction Risa directed his head to. "That's the snake fish." Risa replied calmly, still not understanding the reason for Ai's panic.

"Snake? Take that away from me!" Ai screamed again, this time round in a higher tone.

"That's not snake. That's snake fish." Risa corrected. He reached his hands backward and grabbed Ai by her wrist, immobilising her actions before pulling the older girl back to his side.

"Whatever it is, it's still snake! There's no way I am going to get near to it!" Ai tried to rebel, but was held firmly in position by Risa by the grip on her wrist.

A playful smile ran wide across Risa's face. "I never knew you were afraid of such things. . . " Risa commented.

"What-" That sentence made Ai tensed up. She was uncomfortable in having someone to find out her weaknesses, especially when she had spent her years trying to build up the image of a women who feared nothing, and has the same ability as most man do.

"I never knew you were afraid of such things. . ." Risa repeated again, with the intention to tease Ai after reading her reaction to the previous time he made the same sentence.

"Who said that I'm afraid." Ai bit on stubbornly as she pulled her hand away from Risa and crossed her arm across her chest.

"Really?" A cheeky smile ran across Risa's face.

"For real." Ai insisted.

"Then touch it." Risa challenged.

"Touch it then." Ai accepted the challenged before she could have a second thought about the challenge.

It was Risa's turn to cross his arm across his chest as he waited for Ai to fulfil the challenge. Ai, on the other hand, took baby steps closer towards the shallow tank. Hesitantly, she reached her hand out and towards the surface of the water. 'Come on Ai, you can do this!' Ai urged herself inwardly. She brought her hand down slowly nearer towards the surface of water and hung it over there. 'Come on, Ai! Ai urged herself once again before bringing her hand down into the water. Before she had even touched the surface of the said snake fish, she pulled her hand out immediately, letting off her famous man scream and splashed some bits of the water onto Risa, drenching the young prince at one awkward position.

"I - " Ai tried to explain for herself, that her previous action was not out of fear but accidental. But before she could even do so, Risa wrapped his smaller hands onto Ai's larger ones and held onto it tightly.

"I'm with you, so there's no need for any fear." Risa reassured. With that, he pulled Ai's hand deep into the shallow water and guided Ai to fulfil the said challenge. Once touch, Risa released his grip. "See, you've did it!" Risa praised. That was when Ai had realised Risa's hand had already left the water and she was contacting onto the slimy surface of the said creature all by herself. Ai drew her hands out in panic, screamed, and splattered water on Risa yet once again, this time on his face. "Mou!" Ai grunted playfully as she pouted.

---------

"Do you remember this place?" Risa asked as he held on tightly onto Ai's palm as he stopped before a rather rundown building.

"Hmmm?"Ai look weirdly at Risa before turning over to the said rundown building mentioned by Risa. It took her a second to notice the tattered name tag at the side of the gates. Ai shivered at the sight. "No." Ai tightened her grip on Risa's hand. She attempted to make her turn away, only to be pulled back by Risa.

"What's wrong?" Risa concerned obliviously as he did not know the reason for Ai's such reaction.

"Nothing. Let's go." Ai urged Risa. However Risa did not comply. Instead, he stood firm.

"What's wrong?" Risa concerned again, in his yet gentle voice once again. "I heard from Hitomi that this is the old mansion of your father and -"

Before Risa could finish his sentence, Ai interrupted. "Stop. I don't want to hear anything." Ai mumbled in a low voice. She wriggled her hand out of Risa's and took a few steps away from the mansion. "I want to go back. . . " With that, Ai began to brisk her way back the way they came from.

"Wait a minute, strawberry!" Risa chased after hastily.

After the two were out of sight, there came another figure appearing from the inside of the rundown residence. "Phew. . "

I'M BACK FROM EXAMS!

and sorry for such a short chapter! I'm still trying to get back my pace in writing after a total rest from writing for nearly a month =S
I had the next chapter roughly planned and yupps. maybe the ending too . . so ^.^

de wa, until the next chapter :) hehehe

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
Re: Strawberry Penguin [ 24- 28th June 2012 ]
« Reply #115 on: June 28, 2012, 11:26:57 AM »
**Starts drumming**  :welcome BACK. I WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS. XD OOOOOOOOHHH. Aichan has a sad memory? There's a mystery person? Risa is sweet~ <3

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #116 on: June 28, 2012, 01:44:18 PM »
 oh yeah this is great!!! come on strawberry ai.!just kiss your prince penguin !tsk!!!

Offline darkacex99

• Member+
  • RISA RISA RISA!!!
« Reply #117 on: June 28, 2012, 03:27:50 PM »
 ただいま (tadaima)  :kneelbow: welcome bakk XD

Im so glad that ai remembers she almost slipped up alot of times :). I wonder who this mystery person at the end is

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #118 on: June 28, 2012, 03:57:33 PM »
haha... welcome back :grin:
i wonder who is that mysterious person that has appear in the end...

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #119 on: June 28, 2012, 05:16:27 PM »
welcome backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
i dont miss you at all  :lol: :P

i'm loving aigaki interaction!!!!
Prince Gaki should just chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu his strawberry :banghead:

i wonder why ai didnt want to step into the building.

pls update soon..miss sadist.. 8)

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Sweet