JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Wishing On A Star

Author Topic: Strawberry Penguin [ 27- 24th November 2012 ]  (Read 34786 times)

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: Strawberry Penguin [ 24- 28th June 2012 ]
« Reply #120 on: June 28, 2012, 07:09:50 PM »
welcome back~! i hope u did well on ur exams? :3
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2012, 12:24:22 AM »
Awwwww, if Ai misses the way perv!Gaki interacts with her she should just tell him she remembers 8D. Then everything is easier, Ai-chan. I wonder who was the one in there, Aika? XD

Caaaiiiiii-saaaaaaaannnnnn, welcome back! I knew you'd be updating soon, hohohoho. I'm glad your exams are over! I will pray for awesome results! X3
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #122 on: June 29, 2012, 02:18:45 AM »
Cai!! Welcome back! Missed you~!~! :deco: :deco:

And missed this story! Aww, they were having such a good day, until they got to the mansion. Ai is not very good at hiding the fact that she remembers, I'm wondering when the secret will get spilled? Also, who is the person living in the mansion?

Offline Shiawase_Honoo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Happy大作戦
« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2012, 05:51:01 PM »
Cai-san, Okaeripon~~!!! :deco:
About your exam, I hope you did it well :heart:

Nothing to talk, thanks for your hard work :wub:

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #124 on: July 19, 2012, 09:42:35 PM »

[25] - Strawberry Exposed

"Ai. . . " Risa, worriedly, chased after Ai as Ai made her way back into their room after the slight incident outside the old Takahashi residence. "Are you alright, Ai?" Risa concerned.

Ai made no verbal or any response to Risa, Instead, she went straight over towards the couch where Risa made his bed for the past few weeks and sat on it, staring blankly into space just as she do so.

Are you alright?" Risa concerned again as he settled down beside Ai and placed a comforting pat on Ai's left shoulder. That gentle tap on the shoulder brought the latter back from her state of daze. "Are you alright?" Risa asked of the third time.

Ai nodded her head lightly, unconvincingly acknowledge to Risa's concern.

"Are you sure?" Risa doubting asked again. "You don't look like you are fine though."

"I'm sure. . . " Ai reassured, yet unconvincingly, again.

"You seemed fine the whole of today. . . It was only until we had arrived at your - " Risa attempted to analysed, but was silenced off before he could even finish his sentence.

"I said stop mentioning about that, Penguin!" Ai flared out, in a serious voice that was way different from the fatigue one moments ago. That silent Risa, and made Risa to glare at Ai with his big eyes. It was his first time seeing Ai in such an anger. Even during back in the days where Ai had always been at a loggerhead with Risa, he had not seen such seriousness from Ai before. And Ai did realised about her sudden actions. "I - I didn't meant it - Prince - prince Gaki, I - I - " Ai stuttered as she tried to explained.  "I - I think I'm just tired. . . "Ai lied, hoping Risa would buy her story. He did. Just for that short moment.

"If that's the case. . . " Risa trailed off as he stood up from his seat. He bent over and wrapped his left hand  around Ai's waist and slipped his right beneath Ai's knee.

"What - what are you doing?" Ai exclaimed with nervousness as she felt her body weight being lifted off the couch.

Risa made no verbal response. Instead, he just laid Ai on the king sized bed. "If that's the case, you should rest early. . . " Risa continued his sentence.

"But it's almost time to gather at the dining room for dinner. . . " Ai refused as she tried to get off the bed. Her tiredness was just an excuse to stop Risa from questioning.

"It's alright." Risa assured. "I will explain to Father about this." He continued as he held Ai still in her position on the bed, refusing to let Ai off the bed.

"But I -"

"No more buts." Risa silenced off Ai. "Your health matters most to me." He continued. "You don't have to worry about dinner. I will get someone to send dinner up for you later on. . " With that, Risa gently pushed Ai back onto the bed, settled her down onto the soft pillows before pulling the blanket up till her shoulders. "Rest well." With that, Risa planted a soft kiss on Ai's forehead and made his way out of the bedroom.

Once he was out, something struck his mind. 'Wait a minute, did she shouted me Penguin just moments ago?' Risa finally realised. He willed himself to remember what Ai had just shouted at him just moments ago and realisation finally filled in. 'I think strawberry had her memory back. .  .I'm positive. . . ' With that idea in his mind, Risa began to make his way down the hallway, not towards the dining room, but towards the kitchen.

Once left alone in the room, Ai shivered. The moment she closed her eyes, unhappy memories began to filled her mind.

It was when Ikuta papa and Ikuta mama had passed on in the accident, leaving Ai the responsibility to look after the stall space, and the younger daughter Ai. Therefore Ai had made the decision to come over to the market place way before day dawn to get the goods out and return home before the noon, just slightly before when Erina woke from her sleep.

"Ai . . . " A middle aged woman called out to Ai as she was seated alone at her stall in the market place.

Ai looked up from her daze and narrowed her eyes at the woman. Stood beside the women was a 12 year teenager, with a similar distinct wide eyes as hers. "You are?" Ai asked, with a slight tone of offensiveness within her.

"Come back to me, Ai. I'll take care of you right now. . . " The woman did not answer Ai's question. Instead, she reached for Ai's hands and attempted to grab them, only to miss them when Ai pulled her hands just right in time.

"Just who are you? Why are you saying such words?" Ai retorted offensively.

"I know who are you. You are Takahashi Ai."

Ai narrowed her eyes immediately upon hearing that. "Go away, I don't know you." Ai refuted. "I am no Takahashi Ai. I'm Ikuta Ai!"

Deep down within Ai, she knew who that woman was. She just had not had the courage to admit so. And that was too the reason why she had refused to listen to Risa to mention anything about her past. She did want to reencounter these memories. Though they only had met once, Ai had a very bad impression of her. Together with the information given by her foster parents in the letter written to her, Ai hated her. And after these 8 long years of no reencountering, Ai had absolutely kept the memory buried deep within her mind, only to be triggered by the visit to the Takahashi's residence.

Ai shook her head lightly, hoping that would keep the memory out of her mind. She closed her eyes, as an attempt to rest, as ordered by Risa. But the moment she closed her eyes, memories came flooding back into her mind, making Ai to flip her eyes wide open the very next moment. Ai sighed deeply, in despair. 'I had expected this. . With that in her mind, she made herself to sit up on the bed and leaned her back against the backrest of the bed. 'Why? It's supposed to be a fun date out with penguin. Why had it ended up in this way? If he had never brought me there, then I - ' Just as this thought filled her mind, a realisation filled Ai's mind simultaneously. "The eyes!" Ai whispered to herself under her breath. "I have seen them somewhere." Ai continued hushing to herself. 'But where?' Ai continued in her mind.

Ai closed herself, hoping that would will herself to remember. But before she could even do so, the creaking of the room door sent her eyes open. Ai directed her attention to the clock, only to realise that an hour had passed since Risa had left the room. Expecting it to be one of the servants who was serving her dinner, Ai turned her attention to the door, only to be shocked find Risa, sneakily, making his way into the room.

"Prince Gaki?" Ai stuttered. "Why are you here? I thought you are -" She was immediately silenced when Risa came over and presented Ai his piece of art.

"For you." Risa offered with his suave smile as he gently shove the plate of omelette rice before Ai.

A slight smile escaped off Ai's lips. "Omelette rice? It's been ages ever since I last ate them." Ai smiled like as a little kid as she took over the plate. Bringing it up to her nose, she took in a deep breath as she enjoy the taste. "Let me guess, you had included maple syrup and strawberries in it." Ai smiled widely at Risa before turning her attention back to the food. Picking up the spoon that was placed by the side, Ai scooped a mouthful and stuffed it into her mouth. "It taste exactly the same!" Ai beamed.

Realising Risa was not responding to her at all, Ai lifted her attention away from  her food and towards Risa, only to find Risa staring at her with a smirking smile on his face. He said nothing, only blinked his eyes at Ai. That was when Ai had realised she had revealed her tail way too much, and all she could do is to playfully stuck her tongue at Risa.

"Say, when did you regain your memories?" Risa asked as he climbed onto the bed and sat beside Ai.

Ai shone her teeth at Risa. "Not telling." With that, Ai began to continue to engulf on the food, big mouthful by big mouthful, ignoring Risa's question totally. 

"Are you sure?" Risa asked again.

"Hmmm?" Ai continued on munching on her food.

"If you are still not saying, I'm going to use my tickle attack~~" Risa threatened. When he still did not get the response he expects from Ai, he began to wriggle his fingers around Ai's waist, catching Ai off guard and making Ai to drop the plate onto Risa's head.

"Ouch!" Risa whined in pain and rolled his puppy eyes at Ai.

"hehehe." Ai smiled sheepishly.

"I'm gonna get my revenge."

"Try me."

@ risa_ai : heheh. thanks :) yupps, kinda? hehe

@ darkacex99 : Hehehe. Thanks. ^.^ hehe, I think it maybe obvious who that mysterous person could be, but you can read on to find out more ^.^ hehe

@ yellow : Thanks!! hehe read on to find out :D

@ alwaysYou : meanie~~ but you are one special one, LOL! hahah. I update le !! heheh . and i'm not miss sadist =X HEHEHE

@ kawaii beam : Thanks!! I did well, thankfully!! THANKS for the wish :) heheh

@ arisa03 : hahaha. now that Risa found out Ai remembers. . . hehehhe and THANKS ! it works well !! hehehe.

@ rndmnwierd : Thanks thanks <3 hehehhe. the secret is spilled :D and.  . . . heheheh. should be easy to guess who's that mystery person too :) heheh

@ Shiawase_Honoo : Thanks thanks!! thanks for your wishes :D <3

yuppps and sorry for such a late update!!
I really had very low productivity at home >.<
was really busy with revamping my room too . but now that majority of the work is done, hopefully i can find more time to write soon!!

De wa, until the next time then :) heheh

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: Strawberry Penguin [ 25- 20th July 2012 ]
« Reply #125 on: July 19, 2012, 09:58:50 PM »
 waah go penguin.! :) nyan nyan! hm nice chapter please update soonnnnn!! ^_~

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #126 on: July 19, 2012, 11:46:57 PM »
Welcome back! Your bed looking good now? XD. HOHOHO Now that someone's memories are back, some people can finally make some grandchildren! \o/ go Risa! Get your revenge! This gon'be gooood.
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline darkacex99

• Member+
  • RISA RISA RISA!!!
« Reply #127 on: July 20, 2012, 02:45:36 AM »
YAY risa found out that ai regined her meories :cathappy: sooo cute, it took it rather well too

Risa and ai chenistry is awesome :deco:

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #128 on: July 20, 2012, 11:29:44 AM »
OH AICHAN YOU. DON'T BE TROLLING AROUND. XD YOU'RE BACK. :) WELCOME BACK~ <3 So Aichan had seen 'em eyes! EYES. E.Y.E.S. O__________O

Offline Shiawase_Honoo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Happy大作戦
« Reply #129 on: July 20, 2012, 03:29:56 PM »
Yeah~~~ You're back :welcome
Maybe the person back to that day in Ai-chan's memories is someone we found :)
I can't remember which chap it is (as always) :nervous
And the time for children to run around the palace with the happiness has come!!! :deco:

(Don't mind me :nervous)

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #130 on: July 20, 2012, 05:51:44 PM »
it kinda fun to see these two like that.... really can't wait for the reveal of the mysterious person who Ai detest...

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #131 on: July 28, 2012, 03:09:21 PM »
I finally got time to read this story! I read about 3 first chapters and then I got a veeery long pause.... But now I finished the last chapter and I must say that this story is awesome!  :onioncheer:

I like how Ai is so violent to Gaki and says "It's just my way to show my love for you, dear~"
Poor Gaki xD

But you were also evil during this story for leaving cliffhangers and making Ai lose her memory  :shock:
But this story is still awesome xD

Hopefully you will update more soon because Ai remembers her penguin now so they can do something fun.  ;)

Oh, I almost forgot:
Sayu is freaking awesome too in this story!! xD

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #132 on: August 15, 2012, 05:35:10 PM »
[26] -  Ouji 2.

"You said that, I'm coming!" Risa accepted Ai's challenged. He fought his way through the fingers that held tightly on the plate, taking the plate back into his possession and placed it roughly onto the ground and slide it away from him. After which he made his way onto the bed, while Ai, on the other hand, attempted to make her run for her life.

"What are you trying to do?" Ai uttered while giggling as she hung her legs over the edge of the bed. Before she could even pull herself off the bed, she felt herself being pulled back onto the bed, onto her back and into her soft pillows. In no time, she felt herself being pinned onto her bed by her wrist. "What you trying to do?" Ai giggled again as she glazed lovingly into Risa's eyes.

"What do you think I am trying to do?" Risa echoed Ai's question back to the strawberry, causing the giggle to intensify. "Don't keep smiling like this, little strawberry." Risa continued when Ai did not responded. He released his grip on Ai's left wrist and began to caress her hair, pulling the shorter ends of her hair and tucked them behind her ears.

"So what do you want to do?" Ai teased playfully.

"Hmmm, let me see . . " Risa pressed his lips tightly together as he pretended to think. "Maybe. . . What you asked me to do back then?" Risa continued.

"Ara, what did I asked you do back then?" Ai replied a question in a quiet and teasing voice.

Risa leaned himself closer to Ai and whispered deeply into Ai's ear. "Make you mine. .  "

That made Ai giggled again. Risa pulled himself away from Ai and stared at Ai with his puppy eyes. "When did I say that?"

"When you refused to return with Hitomi ?" Risa suggested for Ai.

"Ah, that's because I didn't want to be married to the Stupid Prince of the Land of Penguin. . . " Ai replied playfully.  "But since now I'm married to the stupid prince, I guess that request is now being abolished." Ai replied with a smirking smile.

"But since Penguin and Stupid Prince is the same person, wouldn't that request continues to be viable?" Risa reasoned to Ai.

"Since the request is made to Penguin, so only Penguin can redeem the request, not you, Prince Gaki." Ai continued. That playful smile lasted for a short moment before Ai suddenly remembered something really important. "Ah-" Ai exclaimed as she sat up, knocking Risa at his forehead and pushing him off her.

"What's wrong?" Risa asked in surprised.

"Ouji!" Ai exclaimed. "I had totally forgot about Ouji!"

"Ouji? That mutt?" Risa scorned sceptically. That had earned him a faithful smack on the head from Ai. "Ouch-" Risa pouted at Ai with an unsatisfied expression painted on his face.

"I had left Ouji with Miki before I came to the Land of Penguin with Hitomi." Ai continued her explanation after giving Risa her usual treatment. "I want to bring him back to here." Ai asked as she grabbed onto Risa's wrist.

"Eh?" Risa pouted and whined.

"Please?"  Ai blinked her eyes at Risa, hoping that would make Risa to soften his heart.

"But it's late now. . . " Risa tried to push the task away by giving an excuse, but it seems like Ai was not going to buy the story.

"Now." Ai uttered.

"But - "

"NOW-"

------

"Mama. . . " Aika called out quietly into the empty space as she took the single photo that was laid down on the concrete ground. Surrounding her was all messes, with traces of hays, dust and webs decorating the pillars and leftover furniture. "Aika had did Mama had asked Aika to fulfil." Aika continued as she stared sadly into the photo. "Nee-chan seems to be living the prefect happiness Mama wanted her to. . . Though Mama's wish for her is to look for someone who loves her dearly and never return back to the Land of Penguin, it seems like this someone is all along the Prince she was engaged to even before her birth, Mama." Aika finished as she shifted herself into a slightly more comfortable position on the hard cold concrete ground.

"Nee-chan really had a hard time growing up, isn't that so? I know Mama had always been feeling guilty about leaving her for Papa when she was just barely a three month old infant. . . " Aika returned the photo back onto the ground and began to set her eyes at the flame of the firewood. "But Mama. . . I think . . . I think. . . I think it's better to remain our relationship as it is. . . Sorry Mama. . . I can't finish your last wish. . . I think. . . Nee-chan is still not ready to forgive any of us yet. . . " Aika sighed deeply in great depression. "Now that the Nee-chan had regained her memory and her love for the penguin, I guess. . .It's time for me to leave this land . . ." Aika came into a decision. "I will start on my journey tomorrow, back to the land of Strawberry, so that Nee-chan will never know about the truth."

-----

"Do we really have to do this at this time?" Risa whispered quietly towards Ai, who was trailing quietly behind him.

"Yes." Ai stubbornly replied, refusing to give in to Risa no matter what the latter had said.

"But -" Before Risa could further refute, he was being pushed forward by Ai out of his camouflage behind a bush stand.

"The guards are gone! Now is our chance!" Ai shouted in a whispering manner. With that, she rushed forward, passing over Risa had pulled the younger male by his wrist with her as she charged over towards the gates that leads out of the palace.

"Wait wait wait a minute!" Risa rattled while being dragged away. "How are we going to get there?" Risa continued asking the duo crossed the gates.

"How did you get there in the first place?" Ai stopped and turned around after they had ran a distance away from the palace, and asked.

"I walked my way there. . . "Risa replied under his breath.   

That revoked a smile on Ai's face. "That's how we are going to get there then!" Ai decided playfully.

"EH?" The overreaction reaction from Risa made Ai burst out into laughter. "In this darkness and coldness?" Risa continued.

Ai nodded her head firmly before making her way to Risa's back. Without giving much warning to Risa, Ai encircled her arms over Risa's shoulders and around his neck before pushing her weight off the ground and hopped onto Risa's back. By reflexes, Risa caught onto the pair of thighs that came together with the action. "And piggy backing me too." Ai added on with a mischievous smile across her cheeks, sticking her tongue out lightly as she finished. And of course, Risa had not caught all these little actions from Ai as Ai was facing his back.

"EH?" Risa groaned again, but quietened down immediately when he felt Ai's soft breathing at his ears.

"This is your repayment to me for the fact that I had carried you back from the mountain back to my home when you had fainted from heat stroke the time we first met, Penguin. You know. . .I always had the choice to drag you back home on your back that time. . . "

That silenced Risa. Ai was so right about that and Risa had nothing he could think of to refute his beloved strawberry.

"So let's get going!" Ai whispered into Risa's ears again.

"To where?" Risa decided that there was no other way to get out this situation and had began to gave in to Ai's request.

"Fujimoto's residence."

-------

"Are we reaching yet?" Risa whined rather unmanly as he felt Ai dozing off his shoulder yet again. That sentence woke Ai up. She looked up to her surroundings and began to glaze her eyes through, finding herself in situated a buzzing market place.

"Just over this market place and we will get to Miki's residential place." Ai answered, letting off a small yawn as she did so.

"We are leaving there straight after we had fetched Ouji off that - " Risa halted for a short moment, bitting onto his tongue when he realised his nickname for Miki would be inappropriate to be used before Ai. He hissed slightly in pain. Swallowing a mouthful worth of saliva down his throat, Risa continued in an almost inaudible voice. "Miki's place."

"Why?" Ai pushed herself closer against Risa's back as she tried to get her cheeks to the side of Risa's. She had always enjoy watching the jealous pout Risa had on his face upon the mention of Miki's name. The bigger the pout Risa had on his face indicated the stronger the love the Penguin had for the Strawberry.

"You know the answer, don't you?" Risa pouted wider.

"Ah. . . I see. . .You are jealous of Miki, aren't you, Penguin?"

"Yes I am jealous!" Risa agreed to the statement straight away, having no intention to hide his jealousy. "That's why we are leaving straight after we reached there!"

"And if we don't?" Ai teased.

"If we don't, I am going to drop you off my back now right at this very moment!" Risa threatened. Upon hearing that, Ai tightened her grip around Risa's neck, in fear that Risa would really drop her off onto the group. But that exchanged a muffling choke from Risa instead. "I - I - can't - t - breath- - -" Risa struggled.

"Ah!" Ai loosened her grip immediately. "I didn't mean to choke you, Penguin." Ai apologised to Risa. After which, Ai snuggled around Risa's grip on her thigh and gotten back onto her feet, raced forward to check on the choking penguin, who was apparently still choking his way round when Ai got down from his back. "Are you alright, Penguin?" Ai bent silently and concerned for Risa, who had his right hand patting on his chest repeatedly. Ai pushed away the hand of Risa and took the action over to the work on her palm. "Let's get some water, shall we?" Ai suggested before trying to guide Risa down to a nearby seat.

However, even before she was able to do so, Risa stood back up straight and flashed a playful grin at Ai. "Gotcha!" Risa teased and pinched Ai's cheeks lightly.

"You - " Ai pointed her index finger at Risa and finally realised she had been just fooled by Risa. "Niigaki Risa!" Ai stomped her feet and began to chase after Risa.

"You can't get me!!" Risa teased again as he began to make his dash too.

And there they went chasing after each other at the busy market place, forgetting about their main purpose back to the land of strawberry until some familiar voice called out for Ai.

"Ai!"

Ai turned around, with Risa stopping in his motions, and saw Miki standing at a distance away. "Miki?"

"Ai! You managed to get out from the land of Penguin! I was so worried for you! What happened to Erina? She never returns." Miki rattled on, being glad for the reappearance of Ai, and too worried for the sisters. "I'm glad you are all safe and well." Miki continued and attempted to pull the shorter girl into his embrace. Like said, it was an attempt. Before he could even do so, a strong push on his shoulder widened the distance between Miki and Ai.

"Don't go around and hug other people's wife, idiot!" Risa retorted as he pulled Ai into HIS embrace.

"It's you, penguin. Back from your cowardice? What are you doing, hugging onto Ai, after you had brutally left her when she needs you?" Miki retorted back as he attempted to pull Ai away from Risa.

"STOP!" Ai shouted, intervening into the argument. She wriggled herself out of Risa's protective stance, and went over and stood before Miki. "Miki - "

"And why are you here again?" Miki interrupted Ai and sent a deadly stare over to Risa. Risa did not response. Instead, he just smirked and went over to held onto Ai's hand.

"Miki, Penguin is the Crown Prince of the Land of Penguin."

I'M SORRY!!!! It's been a month since I had last updated! I guess it's because I digress too much :(
Gomen!

@ maikeatoot : Yupps!!! So sorry that I had took so long for such a short chapter :(

@ arisa03 : Well, my room is looking good, but i'm not in there enjoying it =X oops hehehe about that. . .that would be the next story 'arc' until the end. Hopefully i will be able to finish it in 5 chapters. . .hopefully . . .heheh

@ darkacex99 : Yupps. well, cos Ai had a bad time trying to hide it in the first place. =X heheh Ai and Risa's chemistry is absolutely <3 <3 <3 heheh, (irl too)

@ risa_ai : And more Ai trolling in this chapter?? oops and i'm back again =X

@ Shiawase_Honoo : Thank you !! hmmm. one of the person in aichan's memories is someone we have found. . .heheh. and I think you will like it! hehe I can't wait to see little strawberries and penguin running around too . . but  - heheheh

@ yellow : Hmmm. It's not really someone Ai detest though. . . you could put it in that way too . . .but . . .

@ MsSmigge : Hi there!! thank you for commenting! I'm glad you are liking this story too :) hehehe. . .If you read my stories long enough, you will realise. . .I love cliffhangers =X *oops* hehehhe Of course. sayu and her being the kissing demon as usual :) heheh. Once again, Thanks!!

And now, as being in my final semester study, work load has increased significantly, and for the fact that I have so many ideas running around, yet, little time to write, I will really try to update my stories as much possible as I could. But right now, my next update to look out for is definitely devolution. *i'm guilty for that story *

de wa, until the next time then! :)

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: Strawberry Penguin [ 26- 16th August 2012 ]
« Reply #133 on: August 15, 2012, 07:47:47 PM »
 muhaha ! cai-san! thanks for this update i dunno if i could answer my exams tomorrow hahaha!!

okay aish ! so aika is ai's sister? ah okay! and yay! jealous penguin i love yah !! good luck :) !

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #134 on: August 16, 2012, 12:31:04 AM »
Omg fuisskamsnsna I'm going to be late for work fofnfnxshsjs.

I'll be back Cai-san!!

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #135 on: August 16, 2012, 12:44:16 AM »
Wootsa! xD what's with an early update? xD GOODBYE MIKI. Hello cayun~! xD i'll be back to edit this.
Edit: OH NO. HELL NO. Miki ain't gonna destroy no nothing! :@ I WON'T LET HIM. Poor Aika. T^T I HOPE U AND AI BECOME SISTERS. I just... *sniffle*
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 02:57:11 PM by risa_ai »

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #136 on: August 16, 2012, 06:59:21 AM »
but... (what)?!
anyway, aika is ai's little sister?!
and she from strawberry land... so she is ai's half-blooded sibling, right?

Offline Shiawase_Honoo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Happy大作戦
« Reply #137 on: August 16, 2012, 10:14:37 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHA, as I thought XD :lol: XD

Thanks cai-san.
Even you're too busy to update, you still manage to bring a chap for us. :bow:

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #138 on: August 16, 2012, 03:28:02 PM »
love this chp..XD..
been grinning.. :lol:
jus love how aichan is the one controlling gakisan.. :grin:

i wonder how miki will react after knowing gakisan is prince..lol
and i do hope ai will know she have a sis..poor aika..seem so lonely :(

and for the fact that I have so many ideas running around, yet, little time to write,
just dont eat and sleep   :lol: XD :lol:  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Offline MsSmigge

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TetteketeBean<3
« Reply #139 on: August 18, 2012, 11:56:02 PM »
Yay an update!  :cow:

Well cliffhangers are nice when you know what happens in the future  :bingo: I tend to be a boring person and kill the meanings of things....  :err:

That playful smile lasted for a short moment before Ai suddenly remembered something really important. "Ah-" Ai exclaimed as she sat up, knocking Risa at his forehead and pushing him off her.

"What's wrong?" Risa asked in surprised.

"Ouji!" Ai exclaimed. "I had totally forgot about Ouji!"

"Ouji? That mutt?"

As much as I love you Ouji I can't help but agree with Risa... You damn mutt ruined the TakaGaki moment XD

"And why are you here again?" Miki interrupted Ai and sent a deadly stare over to Risa. Risa did not response. Instead, he just smirked and went over to held onto Ai's hand.

"Miki, Penguin is the Crown Prince of the Land of Penguin."

Haha! In your face Miki! Hands of Ai-Chan, she's Risa's now!  :wahaha:

I am tired as hell again so sorry if this post is a bit weird....  :imdead: :err: :depressed:
But anyways nice update and again you left this story in an exiting moment!! xD Damn you and your cliffhangers... Now I can't wait to read more (and can't wait to see Miki's reaction when she realizes who penguin aka Gaki-San is  XD)

Keep up the good work and update soon!  :cow:

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Wishing On A Star